Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 18, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through April 18, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 359
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My personal opinion Dplotmach is that you really need to be honest to yourself if you are having a lot of experience with mental illness, then you have to look in the mirror and ask yourself clearly if you are honest with yourself and if you are capable of accepting and understand neutral-positive criticism.

The Earth human has the notorious habit of ignoring the truth, and only hard words which can't be interpreted in any other way are useful, this because these words will sting his consciousness and psyche and make him think, this is needed because many earth humans are not capable of accepting the truth out of cult-religious thinking or materialistic attitudes.

People who can’t accept those hard words, and can’t see beyond them and can’t see the truth in them, are not capable of logical thinking which allows them to do significant spiritual development, they are still very far behind and caught in cult-religious and materialistic confusion.

Also, I think that, regardless the fact that Ptaah is a JHWH, has an enormous knowledge and wisdom that he is above all, a human, an extraterrestrial human of 760+ years and endowed with the exact same type of Spiritform as every other human in this whole universe, which has the right to be respected like all other people, regardless of terrestrial or extra-terrestrial origin, age, wisdom, cultural background, etc, etc.
Calling him a 700 year alien is very disrespectful and does really show of a superior know-it-all attitude, based out of book-knowledge, new age nonsense, cult-religious influences and assumptions.
It’s up to you to do something with these words, or deny them, that is your free choice to make.
Your words, actions, thoughts are your responsibility and yours alone, and when you post them on a forum, you can expect to be called on them.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Dplotmach

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Calling him a 700 year alien is very disrespectful and does really show of a superior know-it-all attitude, based out of book-knowledge, new age nonsense, cult-religious influences and assumptions.
It’s up to you to do something with these words, or deny them, that is your free choice to make."

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I did not think calling an extra-terrestrial, an "alien" was something negative. Im sorry if that is the case.
I do not feel like I belong in the categories you say I am in, or assume from my words. This slandering does not seem to have an end in this UFO-case... When it comes to a superior-knowitall-attitude, I dont think you are to be any better. You are very sure that all facts you come with on this board are the pure truth.It may be that you are right, and you most certainly come with alot of interesting views and information, but please be more open for alternative views. No-one can really claim the total truth in this universe. Or else this information from the extra-terrestrial and Billy-information will in the end "brainwash" people searching the truth for themselves, that which is anyones "god-given" right. Billy said that FIGU are to be a place for people searching information, and I dont think it would be wise to harrass people for stupidity. The all to much "harsh language" is a big mistake I think. People does not get any smarter and open to this information by calling what may be their honest views, maybe for the moment, as bulls**t. People goes into defense when being attacked. Attack is not love.

Dplot

Jay

Post Number: 362
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach,

Jacob and many others on this forum whom have known of the Meier case some 10+ yrs are not here to slander anyone or to proclaim we know the absollute truth, we are merely trying to share what bit of knowledge and understanding of the case and spirit sciences we have gained over our knowing of the Meier case.

We on this planet have aquired something of a little known spiritual problem in which I term "DEGENERATION OF THE HUMAN SPECIES" and not all of this degeneration comes from of fault of ours, more simply from "outside" planetary influences who at this time has culminated to what you see in our world today.

Jacob and many others on this forum who acquired much of his information is thruough much devoted time and effort on his part many others to understand the case inside and out as much as possible. We are all young and all are in the same course of spiritual development in some degrees than others. The Plejarens once said within the the contact notes that there in the vastness of space and the universe are other Planets such like earth who carry some degree of of human evolution than others. There are some worlds at this time who have never seen a car, more likely humans who are developing in their own stage of existence different from ours.

Dplotmach, take into consideration that in time, you and many more humans will see themselves differently in 5 or 10 more years from now and look back and see how closed minded things can be for everyone. I for one have a totally different understanding towards the Meier case now than how it was in my first yrs of understanding it in 1989, surely I one im not much of an expert due to the limitations of the language barrier but I do Ok with what I have aquired of the information. I can say that now my very own planet terra(earth) looks and feels alot different than I had expected to be from the gaining of the Meier information.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 75
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

just from an observers point of view, it seems dplotmach that you are obviously upset with what some things and you are sharing your view and opinions

from an observers view, i see that "phaethonsfire" was giving helpful insight into the present topic of discussion. but, because his views do not parralell yours, you call him a name.
"When it comes to a superior-knowitall-attitude, I dont think you are to be any better."
honestly i see how you could assume something like that, but that's all it is, an assumption.
you dont KNOW phaethonsfire,you only judge by his words (but then again, some show their whole personality through a single post, to a degree)

"but please be more open for alternative views"

i think it's not fair for you to ask him something like that. what if he already went through all the things in life he felt he needed to look into, what if he already put himself in other shoes?
you speak for "people" "the people" but i do not think it is wise to speak on behalf of others, that in my opinion is what you reffered to as "a superior-knowitall-attitude".
language is harsh, because people have thick heads.
people do get smarter and more open after hearing harsh words... because they think logically, not because they heard harsh words in the first place.
would it be alright to harrass people for ignorance, for the sake of there spiritual well being?

"Calling him a 700 year alien is very disrespectful and does really show of a superior know-it-all attitude, based out of book-knowledge, new age nonsense, cult-religious influences and assumptions." phathonsfire

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but I did not think calling an extra-terrestrial, an "alien" was something negative. Im sorry if that is the case." dplotmach
-------i would just like to bring this to your attention for one reason or another....

1. he (phaethonsfire) is not the plejaren named ptaah
2. (i am assuming he has not had physical contact with any plejarens)he gains his info on plejarens through books papers, possibly another person's mouth. it would be fairly careless for anybody to say that they know what a plejaren would consider disrespectful, or what his personal "code of ethics" are.
therefore i can only imagine that phaethons fire is giving his opinion based on what he thinks to be correct, regardless if he says he knows it or not.
p.s. book knowledge is book knowledge, and wisdom is wisdom. book knowledge is not wisdom, it's one way inwhich you could go about gaining much wisdom.
you can have all the books written by all the wisemen, but in the end all you have is a photograph of the knowledge you can obtain, rather than actually obtaining it.

so my opinion is people should just keep on going as they were, speaking harsh, sugar coating, whatever. because even still, the harsh language would turn into cryptic insults and games of verbal "tag" if it was'nt given room to be.

Nils

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 10:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Folks!
I've read posts somewhere on the web suggesting that the Pleiadians have no access to North America. If this is true - why??
- Niels

Hi Nils,

The purpose of this section is for those who may have an answer for someone who has posted a question in the "Questions to Billy Answered" topic area. Please try and find the appropriate topic area for your question. Thanks-Moderator

Technod

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good day all

as for questions by ourselfs,i got 3 so in hopes to not forget or to forget,i will let it be moderrated as such.
the first one in order is,,if you were tyo time travel into the future and learn of certain events and then gain vthe nessery, being human knowledge needed to progress i.e trial and error and then return to present with the knowledge gained.would that be considered material/physical knowledge ,or fine materiaal/spirit knowledge ,or is that what the game with jmmanuel was about i.e the knowing in a coarse material sense?

sorry, in advance if that wasnt clear enuff
thankyou

Hi Technod,

The real purpose of this section is for people who have an answer for someone who has posted a question in the "Questions to Billy Answered" topic area. If you would like to post questions, you can either post your question in the "Questions to Billy Answered" section or look for the appropriate topic area, and someone may know the answer to your question. Thanks-Moderator

brian

Technod

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

same good day

remebering qestion #2is can the univers be described on a microscopic level such as looking at a cell?
thanks
brian

Technod

Post Number: 18
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 07:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

and without failing to remember a 3rd :is there any specific actions or thoughts that would be benificial in making useeful the new energys of the aquarias age or does that need a knowledge in numrology to be of greater use?
brian

Memo00

Post Number: 116
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Nils

i think that info is wrong

what is supposed is that:
1-Plejarens had in the past
a base in North America (an in other places of our world like Switzerland) that no longer exist,

2-that they are not interested in contacting american people unless they change their negative ways of thinking

3-that they are specially careful with the US military, because they are always very interested in obtaining ET technology and they dont care about what they have to do (for example murder) to obtain it

Brian,
about your first question i think that:

1- it doesn´t matter if you learn something in the past or the future, what makes it "spiritual" or not is exactly WHAT YOU HAVE LEARNED, for example: if you learn how to drive a car in the future it is no more or less "spiritual" than learning it "here", learning meditation "here" doesn´t make it more or less "spiritual" that if you learn it during a time travel to the future

2-in this universe its supposed that there exist Correspondence between the "big" and the "small",
between the "Macrocosmos" and the "Microcosmos", so obviously you can find characteristics of the entire universe in a single cell, (for example when a universe reaches certain level of evolution it reproduces, which is something that in a way can be compared with the way cells reproduce,

there are innumerable Universes and each and every one of them are part of the same thing, they "work" together just like the cells of our body co-exist harmoniously)

in few words you can find not only about this unverse but about the entire Creation without leaving the place where you are right now, because the Laws of Creation are eternal and are in ALL for ALL times

3- your 3rd question is not very clear to me but from what i understand i can say that:

the energies of the aquarian age will have their effect even if you are not aware, the way of thinking of humanity will change and the effects of this "radiations" will be clear by the year 2029

maybe numerology or astrology can be of some advantage, but

i think that it doesnt matter if you are in one or another "age", your evolution depends on your self, the way you think and the way you act,

so simply avoid negative thoughts,
search for knowledge
don´t believe in anything
be objective and see things as they are

take care

David_chance

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding Niels' question (this doesn't concern all of North America, but the USA in particular), in Contact 233 it mentions that there is a High Council directive never to contact Americans & never to transmit wisdom & messages to them.

Technod

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you
for your input"memo00",okay ,so once you have acquired said understanding in the future, the you, would "in theory"be able to bring it back to be of benifical use now.the knowledge gained will then always be incrypted in you no matter the time frame.
As for the spirit,can i interprut it as the observing guidance to the whole/creation, in any time frame ,or is it learning also.?

#2 Is it the absalute absalutume that could be described as the body which are made up of 10/49th universe`s, or did i miss a level .
Then so,on the macro and microcosmos level,we then already know how the universe begin`s to a certain point.

#3my apology`s for the clarity,ok so i was under the impression that 2029 was the beginning of the full energys of the age of aquairies and then starts its recession to the next.
So as our sun radiates down on us its energys, so does the central sun radiate its energys out to its inhabitants/solar systems ,so does this central sun effect us directly or is it effecting each sun,planets,life forms in its own way.
thank u and peace b
brian

Lonnie

Post Number: 69
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to recent warning information given to Billy from the Plejaren, a huge Tsunami will hit the east coast of the US after the collapse of the La Palma Volcano in the Canary Islands. If action is not taken, 20-30 million Americans will be killed, not to mention many millions from other countries.

Before the next round of questions is up, a good question for someone to ask Billy is:

Since scientists predict that is may be up to a thousand years before the La Palma Volcano breaks off and falls into the ocean, could terrorists or something else possibly cause the La Palma volcano to fall into the ocean in the very near future, thus causing the Mega Tsunami?

Norm

Post Number: 690
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie, can you point to where Billy was told this? I never heard Billy mention it. I only heard one scientist talk about it.

Lonnie

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm,

I just heard this yesterday from Michael Horn's newsletter.

Michael, when was Billy told this, and where was it written?

Also, if this is unavoidable, the only thing we can do is prevent loss of life. The govenment needs to step in.

Cpl

Post Number: 67
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe the Red meteor could trigger this mega-tsunami rather easily upon impact around the Balkans.

Or maybe a major eruption of Vesuvius could trigger it?

Memo00

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 07:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again brian

1- it is no theory, Billy has travelled to the past and the future and he learned new things from that

2- i dont know if we (this universe) are "inside" the Absolute Absolutum , but all the universes that exist are his "sons" and depend on his "energies", i only used an analogy to explain how the "Microcosmos" keeps "symmetry" with the "Macrocosmos"

(another good example is the doble helix of the DNA that according to the plejarens is the shape of the universe (a doble-helix, egg-shapped configuration)

3- yes, in 2029 it starts the full effect of the age of Aquarius but it will last until the year 3999, the energies from the central sun of the galaxy affect the people directly and affect too the suns of each system, but its supposed that the energies from each sun are small compared to the ones of the central sun, or at least that is what is said in Guido´s book . . .

Technod

Post Number: 20
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

danka,memo00
i was going to ask about the double helix /egg-shape resembling us as a whole next ,so that worked out.
our twin universe,im am wondering if the DAL univers takes up space along side of us, or does it in habit the same place ,but in a diffrent time.

our revolution around the central sun for this milky way galaxy would be the last relay of this universes central sun enrgys.the age of aquarious is the energys from one central sun to our galaxy,do we know of any knowledge of fluxuations in enrgys from this universal central sun.im wondering again but if our sun, being looked at ,as a relay of energys for both male and female beings of earth,where would the polaritys be attributed .i guess what im getting at is will it affect male /female in the same way ,and does the dna play a part in ,these energys?

oh and mabey we can get a red mark thru the "in theory" comment in question ,it was not needed "in theroy"
peace B
brian

Truthseeker

Post Number: 113
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2005 - 02:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Moderators, I see after about 5 to 7 days, you closed the "questions to Billy" section already before I submitted in my next question. Can I still get my next question in there?, or can I have 2 questions for next months round of questions?

BTW: My next question for Billy actually was which did not get posted:

Greetings Billy, can you tell us if it is true that a civil war will begin in the USA this year sometime in 2005?

Thanks,
James Truthseeker

Hi James,

Closing the section off is not done by time, but by how many questions have been submitted. Usually I try and keep it around 20 questions per round..first come for serve. I will make an announcment when the section is reopened, so your best bet is to check the forum every few days.

Regards
Scott

Hunter

Post Number: 147
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2005 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone know if Billy has said anything about the prophecies given to Dannion Brinkley (his book was "Saved by the Light") during his Near Death Experience? Are they valid or a hoax of some type? Many of them seem similar to the Henoch Prophecies.

Namaste, Hunter

Phil638

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2005 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi I just like billys opinion on the famous weight soul experiment conducted by Dr. Duncan MacDougall? Do we have a spiritual soul?

In 1907, Dr. Duncan MacDougall of Haverhill, Massachusetts attempted to prove the theory that the soul was material and therefore had mass. He constructed a special bed in his office "aranged on a light framework built upon very delicately balanced platform beam scales" sensitive to two-tenths of an ounce. He had tested six patients in the end stages of terminal illness and observed them before, during, and after the process of death measuring any corresponding changes in weight. He took into consideration as many possible factors as he could that would affect the results like evaporation of moisture in respiration and evaporation of sweat.

His results were published in The New York Times and the medical journal American Medicine in March, 1907. It was later learned his results were flawed due to the high potential for experimental error because of one of the key factors being the difficulty in measuring the precise moment of death. After 1911, MacDougall did not make any more experimental breakthroughs in measuring the human soul. He died in 1920 and his legacy lives on with the expression that the human soul weighs 21 grams (MacDougall's first patient decreased in weight by three-fourths of an ounce, which is 21.3 grams). It is still a myth to this day.

http://smalleyez.blogspot.com/2004_10_01_smalleyez_archive.html

Hunter

Post Number: 150
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2005 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anyone have any information on John Titor? It may have been a hoax, but he claimed to be a time traveller and some of his predictions seem similar to Billy's. The site is http://www.johntitor.com

Kei

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Recently I read about 3 more famous contactees by the name of Alex Collier, Elizebeth Klarer, and Nancy. Collier is a contactee with people from Andromeda and Klarer contact with people from Alpha Centauri who also claimed to have traveled there and gave birth to her child on that planet. And Nancy a contactee with the Zetas. All of them are very profound and extensive about all aspects. Learned a lot from these 3 as well. Anyone ever read about these 3 contactees?

Michael

Post Number: 460
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kei,

Alex Collier (not his real name) has wisely "retired" from the UFO business last I heard. He is a charlatan to whom I must, however, give thanks for first giving me the Contact Reports in 1986.

It was from Meier's information that he convinced himself that he was also a genuine contactee. His information bore a similarity to Meier's with the enormous exception that, being the delusional manufacture of his ambitious mind, it was nonsensical to the extreme.

Naturally, he offered no proof whatsoever and was remarkably inaccurate in virtually every thing he concocted and predicted.

I am unfamiliar with Klarer but Nancy is also a well known, utterly preposterous hoaxer.

Other than that, I'm sure these two folks have something to offer somebody, somewhere.
Michael Horn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page