Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 26, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through April 26, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jplagasse

Post Number: 329
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Thanks for previous information !!

From my present understanding of the contact notes, there is mention that the Canadians (or some group within Canada) had (or has) technical plans for constructing what might be described as a primitive anti-gravity craft of some sort, which some of us might call a flying saucer.

Does there exist of Canadian manufacture, any type of operational anti-gravity craft of any sort?

Any information (or corrections) on or around this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, and also for any information or clues you are able to provide.
Pierre

Answer

Billy has no information about this matter.

Eramirez

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HI Billy,
I and I am sure various other people have looked at the stars at night and felt a peaceful somewhat longing feeling. Like the realization of how wonderful it is to be alive and be part of this universe. What are these feelings that we sometimes feel in those kinds of moments? Are they generated by us or by some cosmic/natural force?
Thank you and peace to the world!

Answer

This is the so-called “longing/yearning for being one with the Universe” (in which everything is contained). This longing is generated by oneself, not by some exterior force.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 59
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2005 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy (and Christian):

From your experience, do you know what to say to those people that claim that marijuana is not dangerous, and can be beneficial for people for heavy diseases?
What about usage of drugs in general, specially
within the youth, apart from saying that it is illegal?

Thank you!
Salome
Eric

Answer

If reason is not enough developed in a person he cannot grasp reasonable explanations.
What one can do is to appeal to reason. Drugs are damaging the consciousness, the brain, the nervous system, one’s health and the immune system. Persons who are addicted to drugs very often are prisoners of their thoughts and show resistance to any advice.

Solar

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005 - 02:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy:

In 251'st contact you have stated that:

"New weapons will once again create quite a stir, and so will the death of 4 heads of state who will die within 7 days from each other. These then are the last danger signs, which foretell that within merely 2 years of these events the long-feared world war will indeed erupt, unless terrestrials finally gain mastery over their reasoning to stop all these ills."

And this is what i found on the net:

"The US military is funding development of a weapon that delivers a bout of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away.It concerns so-called Pulsed Energy Projectiles (PEPs), which fire a laser pulse that generates a burst of expanding plasma when it hits something solid, like a person (New Scientist print edition, 12 October 2002).
According to a 2003 review of non-lethal weapons by the US Naval Studies Board, which advises the navy and marine corps, PEPs produced "pain and temporary paralysis" in tests on animals. This appears to be the result of an electromagnetic pulse produced by the expanding plasma which triggers impulses in nerve cells. Researchers are looking for "optimal pulse parameters to evoke peak nociceptor activation" - in other words, cause the maximum pain possible.
The weapon is destined for use in 2007."

Do you refer in 251'st contact to this weapon?
Thanks

Answer

Since this is a prophecy the events can change. Therefore the future regarding these events is not yet certain. Billy does not know whether or not this weapon has something to do with the prophecy.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 64
Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Following on from my last question to you, where I asked: Do the spirit forms of successful individuals reincarnate into lives that are destined to perform similar roles? You answered, “An incarnation as a king can be followed by an incarnation as a beggar, and then as a shepherd, etc.” Having thought about this, it seems to me that the difference between a king and a beggar is, or can be, as enormous as the difference between a scientist and someone who is devoutly religious, seeing as most beggars we see in the streets aren’t able to rule over their own lives, let alone a country. This being the case, from the viewpoint of evolution, an incarnation as a king being followed by an incarnation as a beggar seems as absurd as an incarnation as a scientist being followed by an incarnation as someone who is devoutly religious (we know this isn’t possible because of the difference in evolution between them). Yet not all beggars are the same. Some, I am certain, have it in them to make something of themselves. And I am also certain that if an incarnation as a king is ever followed by an incarnation as a beggar, he will be such a person, for otherwise I don’t see how you can account for one’s spiritual and conscious evolution, seeing as one grows stronger and wiser through a succession of incarnations that follow on from one another progressively. My question, therefore, is: If an incarnation as a king is followed by an incarnation as a beggar, will this person have it in himself to take control of his life for the better, or will he remain a common beggar who doesn’t have the strength of will to take control, assuming the king was a strong-minded and determined man?

Answer

The former personality is not relevant to the one of the next (the actual) incarnation. The consciousness-related development/evolution is not based on the material things, but on knowledge and wisdom.
(Note by CF: In each incarnation the personality is once again free to decide about the course of one’s life, namely through one’s thoughts and actions. It’s not the position a person is holding in a life, e.g. the position of a director, king, farmer, etc., but the things the person is learning by leading the life and doing the job, etc.)

Victor_diaz

Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, (Christian)

Hope you be fine, here is a question about a posible near future mega-tsunani in the Atlantic Ocean.

Since scientists predict that is may be up to a thousand years before the La Palma Volcano located in the Spanish Canary Islands breaks off and falls into the ocean, could
terrorists or something else possibly cause the La Palma volcano to fall into the ocean in the very near future, thus causing the Mega
Tsunami?

Best Regards,

Jose Barreto and Victor Diaz

Answer

Hardly. Well, if terrorists would apply/use atomic bombs, they could succeed.
BTW: The number of tsunamis will increase in the future, and it is a certainty that a huge tsunami will be triggered by the La Palma volcano. But don’t ask when. This can be tomorrow, or in 500 years.
Tsunamis not caused by earthquakes only, but also by sea currents, etc.

Michael_d

Post Number: 106
Posted on Friday, March 04, 2005 - 08:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Henoch Prophecies state:

"Even when the North American continent will be stricken by the most terrible catastrophe which will ever have been recorded, evil military powers will wreck havoc..." You have commented that the cause of this catastrophe will be both natural and man-made. I am assuming this catastrophe refers to the mega-tsunami that will strike the U.S. East Coast due to the landslide of the large volcanic island La Palma.

Being a prophecy, I understand the outcome can be altered depending on the thinking and behavior of the people. In this case, would that require America to end its quest for world domination?

Answer

If America (USA) would stop its quest for world domination, this would be favourable for entire mankind and the planet. America itself would benefit from this, too.

Inger

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 02:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

As we have learned from you our Universe contains of seven different belts. We live in the Solid-State Matter Universe Belt that includes all galaxies, planets, stars and gases etc. Just after Big Bang this belt (No 4 from the centre) was 2.5 x 10^15 light years wide. Since our Universe is in its expanding phase my question is: Do you know the approximate size of our Solid-State Matter Universe Belt and its expansive rate at his time?

Kind regards,
Inger

Answer

No. We only have the numbers/figures from just after the Big Bang and as they have been published, e.g., in Guido Moosbrugger’s book “Flugreisen durch Zeit und Raum; reale Zeitreisen” (ISBN 3-9807519-5-3) on page 164. The big bang has occurred 46,000,000,000,000 years ago, and we don’t know the expansion rate since then.

Skywatcher

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I have been a friend of Wendelle Stevens for many years and read all his books on your contacts. It is my understanding that the planet Erra has a much richer oxygen atmosphere than Earth. If so, how do they control the hazard of fire?

Hi Skywatch,

If you intend for Billy to answer your question, you must post in the correct topic area. Billy does not look at this forum, but there is a section set up which allows people to forward their questions to him. I will move this post to the correct section for you. Please study the topic areas if you intend to post, because most likely you will find the section that is applicable to your interest. Thanks-Moderator

Answer

Billy doesn’t know how they control this. Of course they have open fires in nature, caused by natural reasons like lightning, or sunrays concentrated by water drops (magnifying glass effect).

(Note by CF: The atmosphere is not “that much richer” in oxygen that this would present a danger. On the contrary it is more beneficial to the human being’s health.)

Ascension

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, March 05, 2005 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have a question regarding how your teachings will be seen in the future. Do you think that people withought your guidance will be able to adhere to the spiritual teachings. I remember hearing Jmmanuel know of how is name will be changed and his teachings perversed. Could the same be true for us now?

Answer

This danger is existing all the time. However, FIGU has the task to make sure that the teachings will not be altered in the future. Therefore it is important that the (spirit) teachings are standing in the forefront, and not the person who brought the teachings to the people. If the situation remains like it is today, the chances are good that there won’t be a new cult arising.

(Note and thoughts by CF: It must be absolutely avoided that a personality cult about Billy will start, today and in all future!
I guess that all of you who have read the Talmud Jmmanuel and then have watched the pictures of the Vatican during the days after Pope John Paul II’s death --- all the ceremonies, huge buildings, wealth, masses of people, colourful clothed church officials, etc., --- would deem it horrible if a similar cult and perverted teachings would result once again, only because fanatical people who have no understanding of the spirit teachings will change the meaning to their own limited understanding, and to gain personal material profit through this, etc. etc.)

Scott

Post Number: 617
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 08:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you are doing well.

As I understand the teachings once a person dies on a planet his/her spirit form is tied to that planet to continue its reincarnational cycle. I also understand spirit forms can relocate to another planet if their world has been destroyed such as Malona.

In the case of your spirit form, your reincarnational linage as a prophet started with the incarnation of Enoch which occurred over 13,000 years ago. Are you free to state how your spirit form arrived on planet Earth to start its reincarnational cycle?

Thanks very much
Salome
Scott

Answer

Henok flew in and died here on Earth.

Nestingwave

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy.

The TJ 30: 60,61 says:

60: "Pilate orderd that Jmmanuel be turned over to Joseph."

61: "Many people went with him and they took Jmmanuel off the cross. Joseph wrapped the body in pure linen THAT HE HAD PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SO AS TO FORM AN IMAGE OF JMMANUEL."

Billy, what was Joseph's purpose in doing that? Surely, this is not a reference to the so-called "Shroud of Turin."

Answer

No, the „Shroud of Turin“ depicts another person.
This was a custom that was executed sometimes in those times. You can compare it with making death masks of famous deceased persons, or the masks from the old Egyptians.

Norbertob

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
If a religious person in current life discovers the thruth about religion madness, thruth about Creation, etc.., and in his/her next life is educated again in religion, Is it a warranty that he/she is going to discover the thruth again because of knowledge of his/her previous life?

Thanks

Answer

The person is “hit” by impulses from the storage banks, and he/she will receive the impulses. These impulses may trigger, e.g., doubts about the “truthfulness” of the religion a child is confronted by his parents. The “breakthrough” of the impulses will happen sooner or later, in each life.
If this process with the impulses would not happen, evolution would not be possible.
All those persons who once had access to the Truth, will be linked to it, will find back to it.

Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Timelord

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a question about something I don't understand about your
March 29, 1976, Hasenböl-Langenberg photo series.
When the tree branches in photo #159 are
compared with those in photos #164 and #174
it becomes clear that normally speaking at least
some branches should be
visible in front of the ufo in photo #164 and #174. Fig 1.8 at
http://meiercase.0x2a.info/meiercase/temp/index.html
illustrates this. However as far as I can see no branches
can be seen in front of the UFO in photo #164 and #174.
What is your explanation for this?

Jeroen Jansen

Answer

The ship is hovering in front of the sun (viewed from the photocamera), several meters behind the tree branches. Since the branches are in the direct sunlight and are too narrow to throw a shadow they cannot be seen in that distance (on the photo).

Thomas

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, I hope you are well. My question concerns the perception of other entities (spiritforms) and sensations while you were allowed to experience "eternity" during the hyperleap on Ptaah's ship long ago. You have said (if I understand correctly) that a spiritform is not conscious until it reaches a level of evolution when the comprehensive consciousness joins with the unconscious spiritual consciousness. If that is the case, how were you able to experience feelings and the like while you were in hyperspace? Thank you for your time, your answer, and the help you have given us all.

-Thomas

Answer

The comprehensive consciousness block is a part/product of the spirit form.
Only the consciousness was there, nothing else. Billy cannot explain the process.

Mhurley

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2005 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
The Plejarens have said Apollo 11 was hoaxed.
I have great difficulty in accepting this.
What is their evidence that it was hoaxed?
(All the familiar reasons like no stars in photos and wavy flag have been scientifically explained on sites like badastronomy.com)

Thanks
Matt

Answer

The Plejarens give/gave no details about the hoaxed photos, but additional information, like the use of hypnosis on some of the 37 persons who (including the astronauts) were involved in the hoax, and of course the motives behind this “project”.

Cpl

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 04:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I hope you are well. Is the damaged genetics we have all inherited from the changes made long ago related to the 23rd chromosome which seems fused and confused in nature? Will we "unfuse" this chromosome 23?

Thank you,

Chris

Answer

Billy doesn’t know.

Savio

Post Number: 505
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 06:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to Excerpts from the Semjase-Blocks: Contact #113, dated August 6, 1978

“Quetzal:

122. This John Paul II., whose true name is Karol Wojtyla, as third from last will function as 264th Pope and Vatican ruler before the great turning point of the Earth world, while behind his back malicious intrigues are established and he will reap the blame that Israel can enter into a pact with the Vatican.

123. After his demise, which will already be in the near future, however, of which I am not allowed to officially release the date of death and the circumstances etc., but may only give them to you alone namely on……”

The pope died in 2005, it is some 27 years after 1978. It seems it is not quite “near future” as mentioned by Quetzal.

Can you now release the date of death of John Paul II as mentioned by Quetzal? If there is really a change of the date, what was the major factor for such a change?

Savio

Answer

The prophecy has changed through different developments in terrestrial politics, science and commerce. This led to the fact that the assassination attempt failed and that the Pope had considerably more years to live than was prophesied. Whether or not John Paul II was the third last of the Popes will show in the not too distant future.
Prophecies are depending/dependend on the thinking and behaviour of the nations, governments, leaders, etc. etc.

Solar

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Billy
There exist approx.120 billion spirit forms bounded to our planet. My question: why the creation does not prevent overpopulation by limiting the number of spirit forms to approx.500 milions?

thanks
Solar

Answer

Creation doesn’t think and doesn’t interfere with the human beings’ lifes. Creation created the natural and creational laws, and that’s it. If a spirit form has once entered into the circle of human incarnation and reincarnation, it will remain a human spirit form until its merging with Creation after it has reached the level of Petale. If the human beings multiply to a higher degree than is suitable for a planet, it’s the human beings’ problem. Sooner or later the natural/creational laws will come into play and will bring about a drastic reduction, perhaps by an epidemic, etc.

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your answer to my last question stated that “the consciousness-related development/evolution is not based on material things, but on knowledge and wisdom,” with a note included by Christian Frehner, saying that “it isn’t the position a person is holding in a life, but the things he is learning…” Considering this answer I feel my question has been misunderstood, as I was actually enquiring about one’s conscious will, and not necessarily about one’s material existence and status in life. I have always supposed that the will a human being possesses, originating from one’s consciousness, is developed in strength from one incarnation to the next, and in this way affects each subsequent incarnation, even though the spirit form has an unconscious consciousness. But if you say “the former personality is not relevant to the next incarnation”, in the sense that they are completely unrelated even in consciousness, then it seems to imply that human beings gain nothing from their spiritual evolution, but that all wisdom and knowledge is purely for the benefit of the spirit. Is this correct?

Hi Joseph,

It might be a good idea in the future if you don't feel you are receiving a satisfactory answer to write to FIGU directly. Please remember English is not native to either Billy or Christian. The answers you are seeking appear to be requiring a more lengthy response which is going beyond the scope of the intent of this section of the forum. Thanks for your understanding. Moderator

Answer

Yes, that’s correct.
The will does increase/grow only if there is a consciousness-related evolution present. From this also the will is evolving. Only that which is stored is relevant for the next life/incarnation. If something negative is necessary to create something positive, then this is evolution-increasing (“evolutiv” in German). Knowledge, wisdom, love, logic, freedom and peace are decisive for the evolution in the next life (transmitted as impulses).

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 366
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 03:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

In the book OM, Kanon 31, on the pages 125-126 vers. 304-312, it is spoken about the seven pillars of Wisdom.
I think I understand values behind: Love, Truth, Justice, Knowledge, Consistency (Folgerichtigkeit), Reverence (Ehrfurcht), but I am inconclusive about the value of Honor as the seventh pillar of Wisdom.
What is your definition of the value/definition of Honor as one of the 7 pillars of Wisdom?

Salome,

Answer

Ehre/honour is an „extensive“ (weitlaeufig) term. Honour is used here as honour that is “lived” by the human being towards Creation, and this honour also includes reverence (without any fragment of fear). And honour is also lived towards everything that exists: the animals, the universe, human beings, the plants, etc. etc. Honour has to do with respect and awe (Achtung und Respekt).

Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Hunter

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I was wondering if the Plejarens ever place thought suggestions in the minds of average people, and not just scientists or the like. For example, do you think the Plejarens would ever try to help someone by implanting thoughts of holistic health therapies or the location of certain specialized doctors that could help the person recover from illness?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

They send impulses to terrestrial scientists and, therefore, also to doctors.

Tyrone

Posted on Tuesday, April 26, 2005 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I have a question about suicide. In our lives, we need to go through certain experiences and committing suicide robs us of that development (causing us to “re-live” them later). However, I’ve seen people jump from burning buildings or caused themselves (or others) to die when they felt death was imminent. There was never a guarantee that they would die, but in their judgment at that moment, they felt so.

My question is, does someone damage or hamper their spiritual development by committing suicide when they feel that death is imminent?

Thank you,
Tyrone

Answer

If people jump down from a burning house because the fire is touching their backs etc., then this cannot be compared with a “common” suicide. Panic and fear of an imminent and terrible death often lead to some form of mental brainstorm and restrict clear thinking.
It’s a different thing altogether if a person is dying from an illness and, in fear of the possible consequences (dementia, pain, etc.), sets an end to his life.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page