Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 07, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through May 07, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Janette

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2005 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I haven´t read any other contact books anymore when I started reading Billy´s texts. Just because they can´t be true. I have not problems to trust Billy and I can feel that what he is saying is the truth. All other books are just messy text for me.
Love & Peace,
Janette

Marc

Post Number: 191
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter ~

I think John Titor (alleged time traveler) said that the USA would have a civil war that would begin more or less in 2004 or 2005, and would ultimately end up dividing the USA into five territories (the same number as given in Billy's prophecies, I believe, which were in German as early as 1980 or 81).

The only thing is, Titor's concept of time travel does not match what is in the Meier material. Not saying that Titor is wrong, but the whole Everett-Wheeler (sp?) model of infinite universal dimensions within which a person can exist in multiple/various life situations (from President to homeless person) is not supported in the Meier/Moosbrugger/Plejaren model. At least that is what I believe was explained to me on more than one occasion (see my question to Billy in the Questions to Billy archives).

Regards,

Marc

David_chance

Post Number: 55
Posted on Tuesday, April 19, 2005 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kei,
Alex Collier is mentioned as one of the fruadulent ones in FIGU Bulletin 19: http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/19/ufokult.htm
Elisabeth Klarer is mentioned in Contact 249: http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/contact_notes/249.htm "Beyond the shadow of any doubt, however, I can confirm that, at the present time, no descendants live on Earth, or elsewhere on alien worlds, who were sired either with women from Earth and extraterrestrial men or extraterrestrial women and men from Earth. Anyone who claims otherwise is a despicable liar and defamer, be it Elisabeth Klarer or some other fools who currently state such things."
Nancy Lieder stated the poles of the Earth would shift 2 years ago (May 15, 2003).

Cpl

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2005 - 05:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,

Billy has said there is no human soul, as does Buddhism. However there is an inner spirit frquency vibration, and many may refer to this as "soul". Our terms of definition for "soul" and "spirit" are not universally accepted, hence the confusion here. 

The spirit(soul for many) is not physical and therefore to my mind would have no physical weight whatsoever, (and certainly not 20 grams). How much does the electricity weigh that flows through the wire?

The difficulty in discussing this matter (xcuse the pun) is that there are so many conflicting opinions on what the soul by definition is. Once the individuated spirit is scientifically discovered and proven to exist it may help bring these words into sharper focus and meaning. Until then confusion is likely to reign over the subject.

Perhaps you are aware that the WingMakers material states this "Individuated Spirit" (what many and even they also sometimes refer to as the soul) will be finally scientifically discovered and proven beyond any doubt to exist around about 2080 ushering in profound changes throughout the world. The individuated spirit is that frequency within us that is connected with Creator/Creation

Hope this helps.

Best,

Jay_q

Post Number: 34
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2005 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What race did the gulf breeze sightings again, i forgot?

Markc

Post Number: 186
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jay ;

Those were the wee people of the imaginary marshlands .

I'm sorry Jay , I just couldn't resist .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Norm

Post Number: 701
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2005 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was a Hoax. Atleast the Ed Walters part of it.

Memo00

Post Number: 128
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi solar

it is not possible that there could be only 500 million spirits (aprox the ideal human population) in this planet for several reasons

1-all the spirits are NEVER incarnated at the same time,

right now most of them are in the beyond, if there would be only 500 million then the ideal human population could never be reached

(WE human beings are vey important for this Universe, WE must learn and become wise so that when one day as pure spirit beings we return to the source, the entire Creation will become a little wiser and will evolve)

2- even if there were only 500 million spirits then STILL there could be some kind of "overpopulation" that would lead to selfdestruction

HOW ?

very simple

after dying every spirit needs a good time to rest and "assimilate" all that it has experienced and learned in its past life

this time is usually something like 1.52 X the time you lived (or even millions of years if there is no body in which reincarnate), so you usually stay more time in the beyond than in a human body

this time in the beyond is absolutely necessary, if for some reason one spirit has to reincarnate before its time (for example in our planet due to extreme overpopulation) then that human being will be born confused and that leads to a gigantic mass of confused beings

NOW, if there would be only 500 mill there would be no "reserve" of spirits in the beyond (not even a small one), so almost inmediatly after dying you would reincarnate, so with time, the 100% of the population would be completely confused and they would in one way or another selfdestruct . . .

to better understand:

(just try this: avoid sleeping one day and check what happens, now what do you think that would happen if you do not sleep one week or one month??? or in a year or all your life???

you would become insane!!!!!!

now imagine a world in which NOBODY can sleep, very fast they would destroy themselves

3- another reason is: the Creation is always creating new spirits during its expansion, this "new" spirits incarnate in "young" worlds with other young spirits

the number of spirits that the Creation will create must be incredibly high, BUT it is an absolutely logical number and in the "end" when this Universe finally "takes a rest" then all the spirits will have reached its complete development and will be one with Creation

in our world no new spirits incarnate because we have reached certain level of evolution, so in way THERE EXISTS A LIMIT OF SPIRITS but it is much higher than 500 millions (and it is not and absolute limit because for example ETs can inmigrate and die here)

4- another reason is that: in this Universe WE ARE FREE, FREEDOM AND RESPONSABILIY ARE ALWAYS TOGETHER, THEY COME IN A NATURAL WAY WHEN YOU BECOME CONSCIOUS OF YOUR ACTIONS, to force the human being to act like this or like that is something that the Creation will never do

WHY?

because WE have to learn from our mistakes to evolve, we have to learn to recognize the results of our actions (negative and positive),we have to learn to live in harmony with nature and with the entire UNIVERSE

if Creation would limit the number of spirits to avoid overpopulation ,

it would be like if PAIN would dissapear, then there could not be evolution, no learning, no recognizing of the laws. . .

there is no light without darkness

there is no joy without pain

there is no wisdom without ignorance

(and there is no you without me hahaha)

i hope this helps

take care

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi JP!:

I was waiting to see Billy`s answer to your last question.

AVRO Canada (located in Toronto in the 1950s) worked on project that could call a flying saucer, the AVROCAR. A colleague at work once show me plans and photos of this really unusual craft.

check this one. Very very interesting:
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/mufonontario/avro/avrocar.html

Do also a search on google under "AVROCAR" there is is a LOT of entries...

Please let us know any good findings. I am wondering myself if this is what FIGU is refering when talking about "Canadian Flying disk" in one Figu bulletin.

Salome
Eric

Jay_q

Post Number: 35
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

can any1 identify this ufo cause otherwise i take it to billy :P (Very famous)

Jay_q

Post Number: 36
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

image/bmp
New Bitmap Image (2).bmp (98.1 k)

Joseph_emmanuel

Post Number: 73
Posted on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Solar

I think I’d like to have a stab at answering your question.

“There exists approx.120 billion spirit forms bounded to our planet. My question: why doesn’t Creation prevent overpopulation by limiting the number of spirit forms to approx.500 million?”

I think firstly we must remember that Creation is a natural force which itself is governed by natural laws. It goes through the process of evolution just like humans do, and Nature. The creation of spirit forms are part of that evolution, possibly to ensure it is successful (after all the more spirit forms there are the greater its evolution). Having said that, if the universe ran smoothly, without any hiccups such as the destruction of a planet, forcing the spirit forms bound to that planet to migrate to another, I imagine Creation creates more or less the same number of spirit forms on all planets (whether that number is 120 billion, I think, remains undisclosed; some of these spirit forms, I believe, aren’t native to Earth). But that is irrelevant, for it isn’t so much the number of spirit forms that is really being questioned here, but Creation’s potential to create spirit forms, which is endless, meaning it can’t be limited. It only ceases to do this, if I understand correctly, when the inhabitants of a planet have reached an evolutionary level that is too high in frequency for newly created spirit forms to incarnate among them. Prior to this it is in the nature of Creation to continuously create spirit forms, even though it may exceed 500 million, which is an estimate made by humans, not Creation, in accordance with the natural potential of a planet the size of Earth has in providing for its inhabitants. Consider how many different types of species, insects and organisms there are in the world, and how many there are of each of these. It is really impossible to say, but you know there are billions, possibly trillions, and although they don’t overpopulate the world because the great majority aren’t as big as humans and haven’t the same capabilities, they are evidence of Nature’s abundant productivity. It doesn’t stop creating because humans have no control over themselves. It isn’t Nature or Creation that must adapt to human created circumstances but for humans to adapt to natural circumstances.

Joseph

Jay_q

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i wish i could have sent a bigger pic to billy but they limit it to 100kb. im sure he'll be able to identify it nonetheless.

Salome

Jay_q

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, April 28, 2005 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well, i got 1 on billys list and the mod must have esp cause that was the 1 that i wanted on there. :P Thanks Mod

Michael

Post Number: 461
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding this question:

"Posted by Mdaglioglu on Wednesday, April 27, 2005 - 06:11 am:

Hi Billy,

For sometime I have been investigating the eating habits and the
hand's palm. For example, sometimes it gets redder, pinker, or even
more than one color.

The question is that can we tell, investigatin the palm of a person
(not the lines), the eating habits and can we conclude that one might
increase, vitamins, protein, fruits or vegatables?

Peace,
Murat"

Very often this can be nothing more than the effects of circulation. Certain exercises can produce this effect in the hands and one can even intensify it with certain breathing, such as deliberately forcing the air out of your mouth while you push the stomach out, not in.

If you let your hands hang down while you do this you may feel increased energy/circulation in them. I have a number of senior (older) students who can do this quite easily. They range in age from 75 to 95.

I would think that other things could also cause certain changes, such as food sensitivities, etc.
Michael Horn

Cpl

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, April 29, 2005 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael and Murat,

I have over two dozen books on Hand Analysis and know enough about that subject to often be asked to "read" someone's hands, which I have never done for a fee, and I always make a point of never remembering much of a person's personal hand features. How much truth there is to the subject -- especially of palmistry -- is very debatable indeed, of course. 

The problems or difficulties are many and lie in the fact that every single hand is unique and presents unique combinations making the findings an art far more often than a science; the interpretation/"reading" is an art too, and coming from a human being, who is naturally always open to error. 

Having said that there are certain aspects that are accepted by medical science, though they would probably not use the term "accepted", regarding them just as medical evidence. 

I do not remember all of these off hand, but one is that a permanently red and swollen lower "mount of moon" -- that pulpy area beneath the little finger and close to the wrist -- shows a diseased liver of some kind. It is not the only medical sign of such, of course, and many liver diseases may not show up there. 

As for what diet changes to initiate to help, few doctors, I presume, would be able to offer advice on that as most do not study nutrition or food beyond the most elementary level. There are plenty of nutrition guides and health books on the market to choose from. 

From my own studies if I were looking to dietically overcome such a liver problem myself, I would avoid all alcohol as this feature is often found in those who overconsume alcohol, and I would increase my intake of fresh green vegetables and green juices assuming my body seemed capable of handling such, which it probably would, but every body's unique. These greens are said to help in the formation of new blood or cleansing the existing blood, and hence its filter the liver, due to the almost identical chemical molecular makeup of chlorophyll and hemoglobin -- just the central molecule is different: iron is the central molecule in hemoglobin and magnesium in chlorophyll. 

The best book I've seen explaing this (with a molecular schematic diag 1 on page 68) is Green Barley Essence: The Ideal Fast Food by Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara. 

To drink chorophyll: The drink wheat grass juice is often available at good juice bars. Wheat, or barley allegedly has the highest concentration of chlorophyll of any green plant. The book presents a scientific and medically acceptable -- written by a doctor -- presentation of findings related to the use and effect of barley green juice. 

Dr. Hagiwara now runs a company that makes and sells a room-temperature dried wheat grass drink sold as a powder. It, or a local adaptation/version, is available in many modern societies. The last I heard of Dr. Hagiwara was some years ago and he was aged then. I'm assuming he is still alive, but do not know for sure whether he is. 

Finally, there are certain connections between certain hand areas and the brain, though this remains a very incomplete science and is probably best still regarded as an art rather than a strict science. For example the "will" section of the thumb has nerve endings that are connected to the will area of the brain by nerves. 

Scientists seem loathed to look into this subject, perhaps, for one reason, because it is an area of near-infinite possibilities and combinations that make scientific conclusion very complex and difficult. 

A hand "reading", if done, is something never to be just believed, but for consideration by the subject as to how they really feel and what they really think and have observed about themselves and their health. After all, as the consensus of opinion is that the brain basically effects the hand, who better to know about it than the subject themself if the hand is brain crafted? 

Medical doctors can give you the best advice as to what constitutes medical science regarding the matter.

Sorry about the paragraph function not working. I have no idea why this is ocurring and no idea how to overcome it.

Mdaglioglu

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2005 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael and Cpl,

In my opinion, reading/interpretation of the palm of hand is somewhat related to 6th sense (sympathy and empathy) like tarot, coffee and tee.

Regarding eating habits and palms, you can make the following observations:

if you increase sugar, glucose or sweet fruits in your diet it gets redder.
if you increase vegetable , it gets whiter.
if you increase protein, it gets pinker.
The palms of alcoholic people are redder.
Consuming fair amount of fishlike nutrition, makes the skin somewhat nice.
Just observe your palm when you are hungry and very full.

The observations should be at the same state of body regarding circulation, breathing, heart-beat, etc. After jogging an hour you'll be all red :-)

Note for Cpl: 
 is the line feed character, 
 is the carriage return character. It seems that your editor/browser or input device can not translate the line feed character. The best way to change editor/browser or update them.

Peace,
Murat

Hunter

Post Number: 153
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marc,
Thanks for the response. I think the Titor story is interesting, especially in the areas where it matches the informaiton given to Billy, but some parts of the story are questionable. Such as when he tells someone that they could probably spend their money in 2036--but if they've returned to a strict following of the Constitution and the government has been decentralized--then the Federal Reserve shouldn't exist--as it represents the ultimate centralization--and the Constitution states that only gold and silver can be used as money. That would seem to rule out fiat currency/federal reserve notes.

As for the time travel model, it's possible Titor's views are just the speculations of their scientists. Not that he had experienced this in his "travels", just that he assumed alternate timelines were a possibility. Anyway, another strike against the story is that I believe the Plejarens predicted that we would discover time travel much later. I think it was in the 251st contact.

Still, the story is compelling. It seems logical on the surface. I believe a civil war is possible if the government continues to take rights away in the name of security. We see how they've behaved after 9/11. What if terrorists were able to detonate a nuclear bomb inside a U.S. city? I would think the government's response would be to declare martial law of some type. They seem to believe stronger government law enforcement is the only way to stop terrorism, which is totally false. They just don't want to admit that U.S. involvement in foreign affairs is the reason terrorism is occurring. Then they couldn't "play" empire anymore.

If the U.S. were to slide into civil war, this would certainly give other countries the "confidence" to engage in wars of their own--a Chinese invasion of Japan, Taiwan, & Korea--and an Islamic invasion of Israel and Europe.

I noticed James had asked Billy in the latest round of questions if he thought a civil war could begin this year in the U.S. It will be interesting to see what he has to say on the subject.

Namaste,
Hunter

Cpl

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 04:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can I update the editor/browser? Excuse my ignorance here.I'm working in Japanese when trying to correct things and my J'nese reading is poor.

Thanks, Murat.

Hmm. And now it seems to be working. Didn't do anything.

Memo00

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2005 - 03:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi jay q

i hope you are doing fine

i not 100 % sure
but i think that photo is one of the five, that a person called Ed Keffel took in 1952 (Brasil),

here are three of them:

photo photo 3photo 1

David_chance

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, May 05, 2005 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to Jay_q's question about the UFO photo he is trying to identify, it is from March 12, 1967 Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA. See: http://www.ufoevidence.org/Photographs/Photo209.htm

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2005 - 10:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i was wondering if anybody can clarfy this for me, seeing as how i could'nt get a clear answer by doing a search.
who shares the spirit (wether it be a plejaren or earth person)that Semjasa carried while alive in the time of jmmanuel?
and the same in the case of semjase?

and to david chance: i stumbled upon your website (i think it is anyway)about the topical listing on the contact reports.
at one point there is mention about a hyperborean ihwh (i think more than once) but his name is never given. do you have anymore information regarding that ihwh? like how he looks, or anything more?

also... i couldnt find it written in your website but somewhere i remember reading about Pelegons follower being killed, i think you give a mention to it on the topical listing

"but then a new IHWH by the name JESAS came up, who murdered the follower of Pelegon and took the command to himself,"-----from http://www.gaiaguys.net/Aryans.htm

so do you know if it was pelegon who was killed, or pelegons follower... or is there some type-o and it should read "followers"?
i have stumbled across two or 3 different statements pertaining to this. so if you can clear that up for me that would be great.

and also, do you have any physical descriptions of some of the ihwh's and hyperboreans mentioned in your topical listing website?
thanks.

David_chance

Post Number: 60
Posted on Saturday, May 07, 2005 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,
Yes, that was the website I maintain that you stumbled upon. The Hyperborean IHWH mentioned in Contact 39 was not named there, but being that it refers to incidents 12,000-13,000 years ago, it would seem it is referring to Arus "The Barbarian" that is discussed & described in Contact 70 (which is the Contact that has been translated at the Gaiaguys page about the Aryans).
It is Contact 70 that mentions Pelegon's "follower" (the word is singular in Stevens' book) being killed by Jesas, but I don't think this is referring to Pelegon as Contact 9 mentions him at a time of about 53,000 years ago. Perhaps its along the lines of a leader who ruled as Pelegon did. I'm not sure.
Kind regards,
David

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page