Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 04, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through June 04, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 623
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2005 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Are you asking if the spirit form formally within Semjasa had been reincarnated as a different personality during the time of Jmmanuel?

Thanks
Scott

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello scott, well i cant rememebr what time period semjasa was on earth,so maybe ignore the TJ part... so basically the time is'nt important but just figuring out who (today) has the same spirit as semjasa (of those days).

and... who (what e.t. by name) was carrying SEMJASE's spiritform in that same time period?
i ask because i assumed her previous incarnations, at least one must have spent some time on earth.
hope that clears that up

Scott

Post Number: 624
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

My experience has been if Billy/FIGU knows who was alive and when, it wouldn't be presented publically.

Regards
Scott

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2005 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello scott,

well the fact that it would'nt be presented publically is understandable...
still that should'nt keep anyone from knowing what they want to know, you know what i mean?

just to mention, i thought one of quetzal's past incarnations was gabriel? (i read that on this forum)
i wonder if this is correct?

thanks

Scott

Post Number: 625
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

I guess maybe you need to know who to ask and how, wouldn't you agree?

Yes it's true that Quetzel's spirit once resdided in the body of Gabriel during the time of Jmmanuel.

Your welcome
Scott

Norm

Post Number: 708
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 12:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy has mentioned past lives that where the same Spirit form. Like The Secret of Atlantis author Otto Muck was Plato.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 79
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2005 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok thanks for verifying that.
i agree... you maybe need to know who to ask and how,
or maybe you just need to have a good understanding of your own mind .

Hunter

Post Number: 156
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry to change the subject, but I'm now wondering what exactly happened to Atlantis? Were any of Otto Muck's theories correct? The information I have on Atlantis is from questionable sources. I believe Randolph Winters took liberties with some of the FIGU information, and that's the only book I have that deals with Atlantis. Was it leveled by the Destroyer comet? Or was it a war of some type?

Scott

Post Number: 626
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Here is information (counting from 1993) regarding Semjasa's first visit:

389,719 years ago:
Semjasa and his group arrive on Earth for the first time. At that time, the designated JHWH for Earth was LARUS of AKTKARIN from the system FREMEN in the galaxy NEESER (32 Billion light years from Earth) (SB 2121)

Regards
Scott

Jay

Post Number: 364
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter,

I once asked this question of QUETZAL's past reincarnation to Billy in the Question to Billy section of this forum, Billy did give me the answer, read below:

Posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2003 - 06:37 pm:

Dear Billy,

Thanks again for your question about QUETZAL's spirit form being that of "GABRIEL" and please forgive me for being so persistent on this same installment of questions. I guess PLEJARANS are closest to PETALE level for QUETZAL to know who he was in his past.

My next installment to this same topic of the spiritform formerly that of GABRIEL, does QUETZAL need permission from the Federation Council to know his last reincarnation as GABRIEL or is it a law amongst all or some PLEJARANS to know who they were in the past to continue on developing their Spirit forms??

Best Regards,

JAY

Answer

Of course the Plejarens don't need a permission to know about a past incarnation. And most of them are not yet capable to achieve the necessary back-memories through meditation etc. It needs the abilities and evolutionary level of a spirit leader (Quetzal is an IHWH and, therefore, a spirit leader) to be able to explore one's own past incarnations.

Billy
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Scott

Post Number: 628
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hunter,

I believe OTTO Muck's calculations were pretty close. You might want to do a search on this forum for additional information. I have enclosed an image of OTTO Muck, any resemblance to Plato?

otto

Regards
Scott

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you scott for that bit of info, and thank you jay for pointing that out to me.
yes, i dont understand why one needs permission from another to excercise freewill.
i dont know about you, but if i were a plejaren i wont spend my time sitting around working to become an ihwh, when i can just explore myself (getting to the same place of an ihwh in wisdom and knowledge)and learn this ability. for what reason would one need to be an ihwh?
personally, if i were aplejaren and i rose to that degree of harmony, i would not give myself any title, besides from what i understand... people that claim to be ihwh's are making quite a claim. i dont recall exactly but was'nt it claimed by plejarens that the level of ihwh is when one has all the knowledge and wisdom possible to be obtained in this material existance (material life time)...
from my understanding wisdom has to be brought on by a careful overview and understanding of an event or chain of events that you are somehow connected with. so to call myself an ihwh, i say i have all possible knowledge and wisdom... but that is a false misleading claimbecause i have only lived and experienced my life times, not billy's, not you guys (scott , jay)... but just mine. so how to i go about justifying such a claim?

am i over looking something?
what do you people think about all that?

anyway i hope this is not too off topic.

Scott

Post Number: 629
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2005 - 02:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Peter,

Yes, we are getting off topic here, (me included).

Peter, I have never had the impression that those that have reached the level of IHWH are somehow making any claim to that level of development. It would be foolish to assume that one knows everything there is to know. You seem to responding to the designation of IHWH in a material way, rather than spiritual. I don’t find anyone including Billy going around bragging about their level of knowledge and wisdom. A truly wise person does not make any claim to their level of knowledge, but they should be respected because a wise person can offer help and advice because they have lived many lives and experienced far more than the average person. Yes, someone with the title of IHWH has learned much from the material realm, but what is learnt applies to the development of the spirit, because that is the whole point of the material life to begin with in my opinion.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 72
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone. Just a few comments (not intended to be argumentative though). Hello Scott, I would just like to ask about "getting off the subject". Isn' this section of the forum called "Questions answered by ourselves" and thus open to ANY subject related to FIGU and related material??? As I said, just a comment.

About the JHWH topic, I too have read (maybe incorrectly) that an JHWH has achieved all possible forms of knowledge available while still in human incarnations. From what has been said here, do I conclude correctly that this is false? I understand that NOONE in human form knows everything but I interpret the correct thing to be that a JHWH is a s WISE as can be for a human in a material body. Comments and responses to this would be welcomed. Thanks everyone.

Scott

Post Number: 630
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2005 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

The initial purpose of this section was for those who felt they had answers to the questions that were posed to Billy for Answering. It seems that it has started to become a general type of discussion area. I don't know if the section is really serving the purpose that it was intended for.

In regards to your questions about the term JHWH, please read the following post by Jacob (February 23, 2004) at this link: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3560.html#POST11795

As he indicated there is more than one level of JHWH. Hope this helps.

Regards
Scott

Thomas

Post Number: 73
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2005 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott!

Junior

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear All,

I was wondering, since Jmmanuel had assigned one of his disciples to write his true teachings and hide it. As of billy’s info that prophet Mohammed is Jmmanuels spirit incarnated. To me it would seem logic to think that the impulses or the thought to keep another hidden record of the teachings in Jmmanuels time would have happened again during Mohammeds time, that he might have assigned someone to write his words and keep it in a safe place, maybe for lets say 2000 years. Equal to the timing of Jmmanuel, I would think another 500 years from now.

My question is does any body know if billy had spoken of this point. Especially once I was pointed out by one of my friends that there was no reference to billys correction of one of the verses in the Koran in the document, called “Those that lie about contacts” if I am not mistaken.

I will be posting a question to billy when the section is active, but thought to hear from you guys if you got any thoughts on this point.
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Memo00

Post Number: 139
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2005 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Junior

i hope you are doing fine

i don´t know if there exist a similar document to the Talmud with the teachings of Mohammed, but it is possible

anyway i think it is not really so important,

because it is supposed that Mohammed teached half truths because only that way people would follow him and with this achieve his goal (to save the world !!!(from christianism) (as it is explained in the booklet you mention)

and of course because HE is back,
wiser than before (why bother about an old book when you can read all his new ones and see him face to face)

take care

Phil638

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Does anyone have access to the 156th Contact of December 13, 1981? I'm looking for the information about how to determine an individual's evolutionary level and calculate the proper balance of physical and mental work. I think something was mentioned there about it. I think finding out someone's evolutionary level has something to do with combining astrology, numerology, palmistry, ect. Any help in locating the information in the contact report is appreciated.

Sincerely, phil638

Lonnie

Post Number: 74
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James,

Concerning your question to Billy:

Also I was thinking that it's possible the name of the next or last Pope according to the prophecies of Sait Malachy, for "Peter the Roman", could be "Peter-Hans Kolvenbach".

Peter Hans Kolvenbach is the leader of the Jesuits, the so called "Black Pope." www.vaticanassassins.org

According to non-FIGU information, Ratzinger, the current "White Pope" is just a transitional Pope and may not last for more than a few years. If he were to die that would clear the path for Cardinal Lustinger of France, a Jew, whose parents were at Auschwitz, who already made the ominous statement that "were I elected Pope, I would call myself Peter, after the first and only Jewish Pope." Petrus Romanus. Peter the Roman.

And so, as Malachy foresaw thousands of years ago, would come THE END OF DAYS. That is, if the prophecy is fulfilled.

Regards,
Lonnie

Lonnie

Post Number: 75
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James,

I must make a correction in my previous post. The ST. MALACHY mentioned in your question is not the same as the Prophet Malachi in the Bible 2400 years ago.

ST. MALACHY the last popes and the end times. (for reference only)

St. Malachy, (d. 1148) Irish Bishop and Seer, produced an accurate list of future popes which began with Pope Celestine II in the year 1143. His list consists of a single line which gives a clue to the characteristics of each pope. His predictions regarding the popes have been for the most part pretty accurate regarding the identifying characteristics that each line reveals. St. Malachy doesn't give any predictions or information about what happens after the last pope. According to some other seers, we will have arrived at the end times.

Here are the previous five popes from Malachy's list.

106. Pius XII 1939 - 1958 Eugenio Pacelli
Pastor Angelicus (An angelic shepherd)

107. John XXIII 1968 - 1963 Angelo Gueseppe Roncalli
Pastor Et Natua (Pastor and mariner)

108. Paul VI 1963 - 1978 Giovanni Battista Montini
Flos Florum (Flower of flowers)

109. John Paul I 1978 - 1978
De Medietate Lunae (Of the half moon)
Note: This pope who was unpopular with the curia, lasted only 34 days and died suddenly of unknown causes. His body was cremated within one day without an autopsy. This was and still is controversial, since popes are usually buried within the walls of the Vatican and are never cremated. The suddenness of this action has led to much speculation about a political conspiracy.
There are 3 quatrains found in Nostradamus prophecies that fit the circumstances surrounding the death of this pope.

110. John Paul II 1978 - 2005 The pope Karol Josef Wojtlya
De Labore Solis (From the toil of the sun)

111. Benedict XVI 2005 - The next to last pope
(The glory of the olive)

In the Future

112. The LAST POPE!
(Peter the Roman) "In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge the people. The End."

Regards,
Lonnie

Truthseeker

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lonnie,

Thanks for this piece of info as it's also something to look into more and research. For all we know Cardinal Lustinger and Peter Hans Kolvenbach could be in on it together.

James Truthseeker

Truthseeker

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 02:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings again, I think the name of the person you're referring to is Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger.

Thanks for this information,

James Truthseeker.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page