Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 17, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through March 17, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

mathewg
Posted on Friday, December 13, 2002 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone!this is my first message on the discussion board,and under this topic i figured to be the best place for me to start my first introduction,seeing how it's a starting point for me on this board,it is also the starting point for everyone else who has been inspiered by billy,the figu,the plejarens,the teachings and all other wonderful aspects of the Missions' existance...thus i will begin my first introduction to the name:billy meier!
when i was 17 years old i had heard about this man who lived in switzerland,who was half human and half alien!upon investigation i discovered the book light years,and the truth(that he was pure human!!)and that was when my mind set changed,because i agreed with this new prospective and in a way it made me happy. now i'm 23 and i've been studing the material that is available to me(TJ,and yet they fly,all of the web site,ALL of it!) in the past 6 or 7 years i have not stopped thinking and pondering and immagining,dreaming and realizing the words put forth by billy! and in all of this the truth is now easier to grasp for me then it was before,i think ignorance is not bliss,it's a prison ,i personlly think wisdom and knowledge are bliss!!
but to each there own.
for some reason,finding out about all of this was necsisary for me in this life,for my want is limited and my disires almost nil for material and monetary values,i am eternally grateful to everyone who is involved in this preticular goal of realization and disscovery of the genuine truth,all of your opinions remind me and refresh me in those negitive times of doubt.
life is beautiful and each life is just a short period of time,and thanks to Creation for giving us these times to realize, and thanks to billy for opening our minds to insight and cognition of the truth,in this time.
and i give thanks to my spirit for enlivining me and letting me expierence this reality called life.
peace in wisdom, your new friend matt

Norm

Post Number: 605
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Would any newbies like to post in this section?

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, August 19, 2003 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

I would like to write few words about how I found out about Mr. Billy.
In the year 2000, I was a frequent customer of a new age store in Cambridge MA USA buying gemstones, crystals and books. The store's name is "7 Stars", and one day I purchased a small rutilated quartz that has a number 7 with a star next to it. So I showed to the owner of the store saying that such a 1 dollar stone is so unique.
Then he (the owner) shows me a book: The UFO Message From The Pleiades... by Steve Wendels.
He said I could have for few days then brink it back. Later on, I found the book of Randy Winters that has a small black and white "drawing" of Semjase and Mr. Billy.
I took that litle picture to have it magnified at Staples' copy machine, and each copy I have made from it is a litle different, sort of energy field around the craft. Say the first copy magnified 200% is close to the original, then if you make say 10 copies of that, the last one will show a lot of difference. Just like a strip of a movie film. One instant of a picture showing itself a bit different. A month later the original have new way in a strange way. Then I thought; that picture must be a real picture and not a drawing. I still have the picture and the copies, they look great.
The other pictures that expressed changes are #209 and #70.
I love this, and I try to figure this out.
With Love,
Gica

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 31
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi dear all,

I have put a tiny web page for now, so anyone can see what I am talking about. I will add more to it , picture wise.

www.mysite.verizon.net/vze6lsc3/

Sincerely,
Gica

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

I have made a mistake:
My tiny web page is this:
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6lsc3
No www.

Sincerely,
Gica

Claes

Post Number: 52
Posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2003 - 04:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Gica,
your http address does not seem to work

Salome

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, November 26, 2003 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes,

Regarding my small web page; I will let you know, the last word, maybe got mistyped.
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze6lsc3
Last word I will spell it: vze (six) lsc (three)
Hope it will work.

Sincerely,
Gica

Anonymous

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first time I came upon Billy Meier’s name was in 1987 while browsing along the bookshelves in W. H. Smith at Heathrow Airport. I was eighteen years old and at the time I was heading abroad to Malta, the country in which I have my roots, for a two-week holiday with my family. The book that was to keep me occupied on my journey was Light Years by Gary Kinder. I can’t say that I recall that much of it now. But I do remember making photocopies of the pages I bookmarked on my return and filing them for future reference. This was a time when my interest in UFOs was only just beginning. I particularly remember reading Erich Von Daniken’s Chariots of the Gods and Timothy Good’s Above Top Secret, as well as other books by Jenny Randles and Colin Wilson. I was also interested in science fiction, whether literary or cinematic. But as I was later to discover, my interest in this subject, which was closely linked to my interest in UFOs, was for me a means of escape. Instead of concerning myself with the more pressing issues, such as understanding who I was, which for me at the time was indeed a matter of great concern, I invested much of my mental activity in issues that didn’t directly concern me as a human being, but merely flattered my sense of romanticism. As a young man I was enormously idealistic. Facing the world for the first time and having to earn my living caused me to withdraw from it psychologically because I didn’t have the confidence or the courage to deal with it. I found the world to be too harsh and intimidating. So I sought an alternative reality in the books I read that allowed me to live through my imagination. This, however, didn’t last. Eventually I grew out of it, and also my interest in UFOs, and didn’t come upon Billy Meier’s name again for another fifteen years, at which point in my life I was an entirely different man, having undergone a thorough self-analysis.

I was never orthodox in my thinking. Long before I ever heard of the TJ I considered the possibility of the Gospel having UFO connections in order to explain certain events like the ‘virgin birth’. It seemed to make more sense to me that it was more likely Mary had been abducted by aliens rather than inseminated by the Holy Spirit. After all, alien abduction did not appear to be uncommon. And what with artificial insemination, the virgin birth did not seem so miraculous. It could just have been that she was abducted and artificially impregnated. At least I saw that as more plausible, and kept an open mind, just in case. This of course meant that Jesus was half alien. With his ability to heal and walk on water, I kept an open mind for that too.

I also had an understanding of the spirit form merging with a ‘collective consciousness’ after death, and then reincarnating with a consciousness that may or may not be its own (I couldn’t see how, after merging with a collective consciousness, an individual consciousness could remain as it was). So learning about the TJ, though its discovery was a revelation to me, its teaching was not. But ultimately I was led to this wonderful manuscript through a process of unorthodox reading, which began with the Gospel of Thomas and a whole array of Gnostic literature. It was my searching for alternative thinking that I eventually stumbled upon Jim Deardorff’s site, which argues the case for the TJ by comparing it to the Gospel of Matthew. As I learned about this manuscript discovered in Egypt in 1963 I was even more astounded than I was when I learned about the Gnostic Gospels discovered in Egypt in 1945, and about a Buddhist account of the Life of Saint Issa discovered in 1894 in Tibet. I couldn’t believe that I had never heard of these. If it wasn’t for the Internet, then I would still not know about them. I can only wonder how many people there are in the world who are ready for the TJ but don’t know about it because they don’t have the Internet. It seems that it will have a major part to play in the future on behalf of Billy’s mission.

But it was not to end there. Inevitably I soon came upon Billy Meier’s name, and that’s when the significance of it really hit me. After fifteen years my memory was somewhat vague, but I had strong feeling that this was the same man mentioned in Light Years. No longer in possession of the book, the only way I could confirm this was to try to trace it on the Net. I soon did, and there it was, Eduard ‘Billy’ Meier. Suddenly a whole new world opened up for me. Someone was telling that Jesus’ real name was Jmmanuel, and that Jmmanuel had connections with celestial beings from outer space; and not only that: that Billy himself, or rather his spirit, was incarnated in Jmmanuel. This was too revolutionary. I needed to read this TJ now.

Jay

Post Number: 249
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 08:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anonymous,

Take also into account that it would be a bit hard for anyone to grasp the teachings of science of CREATION and the spirit from the TJ at this time because you must also know that the TJ were more than 36 Chapters. All other chapters connected to the TJ were destroyed if my memory serves me right, 100 Chapters or more.

Learning of the case especially in these days and times is much more valuable because of many of the corroborated efforts made by the FIGU members including those in FIGU who are making it more factual. The events which some have come to pass accordingly, make it a more concrete factual case than any in the history of the world and my conviction is that it will become part of our culture and conciousness change in our world for the future.
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

Mhurley

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My introduction to Meier also started with Light Years. I'd been interested in UFOs since I was about 10 years of age. Then, many years later, probably about 1990 I came across Kinder's book in my local library. I was amazed (as we all are) at the quality of the photos. Of course back then there was no internet so my quest for further information was somewhat stalled. Then in 1993 I manged to purchase a copy Light Years. I then wrote to the FIGU requesting further info. They sent me a letter and some bits and pieces about Overpopulation and the Death Penalty :-) I quickly realised that most of Meier's material was in German so I kind of lost interest for a while.
Then moving on into 1996 I got myself hooked up to the net and I started scanning for Meier info once again. I came across a few sites including billymeier.com. This got me back into the case and I was then able to get hold of the other English books like the TJ, Message from the Pleiades etc.
Around that time I became interested in UFOs from an historical perspective and here I am today with my book Alien Chronicles and my own website ufoartwork.com.
I've kind of exorcised my interest in UFOs from an historical point of view and would like to become more active with the Meier mission. Maybe it's time for a FIGU branch in the UK?

Regards
Matthew Hurley

Anonymous

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, January 19, 2004 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew

My thoughts precisely! I have also been thinking recently that we should have a branch in the UK. It rather disappoints me that we don't. I have often thought of putting it to Billy, or whomever it needs to be put to. Of course there needs to be those who are knowledgeable about the mission to run it. But like you I too would like to become more active in regards to it. Sometimes when I read the literature I want to make copies of it and pass it on to people in the street, or post it through their letterbox; anything so long as this information is being spread. But I understand that one can't do that without authorisation. And with such authorisation I do not suggest that it should be imposed. That is for those who do not know how to relate to humans.

Anyway, thanks for the website address. I'm always interested in members websites, if it helps me to see another side to them.

Salome, as they say.
JEC

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 20
Posted on Tuesday, January 20, 2004 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I found Billy, the TJ, and about the Mission by means of a VIVID DREAM I had. Believe it or not it is true. The story is long and it all happened after a TRUE sighting I had of an U.F.O or Beamship that stood standing still for 3 long hours over my head. After this sighting this " thing" begun to explain to me about The Mission and Jmmanuel also. IT all happend 4 years ago.

P-S I am not a schizophrenic or psychotic and besides Herr Billy Meier is fully aware about my story and because of it we became good friends.

Sincerity above all.

Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How I found out about Billy

I always believed there was other life in the depths of space, and that there are other beings living on this earth that we dont know about.

So for most of my life i left it at that. I lived my day to day life and as i matured into a teen, and then post highschool. By the time i graduated from highschool, i was soo deep in ganglife and crime that it was becoming my life, in and out in all sense of the meaning.
But soon the thing that was supposed to happen finaly happened and i found myself on the run from the law.
About half a year of dodging cops went by with a warrant out for my arrest until i finally turned myself in for the sake of my mother.
I was taken to North Fraser Pretrial's center near my town.

At the time of arrest I was 150-155 lbs. at 6'1 in height. To sum it up i'm a tall skinny guy.
IN there, people are 3 times my size. I was'nt ready for doing hard time.
Inside i met a guy who was openly anti-religeon.

It was like this guy brought up the same problems and showed interest in the same things as meier, that is overpopulation, war in iraq, america's evil deeds etc.
This man handed me a paper that contained a poem.
the poem had certain words in bold and darker print, while the rest was just normal.
the words combined formed messages. I later learned that out of the 40 or so inmates that were on my tear, only myself and one other had seen the bold words as a combined message. This seemed to impress him for one reason or another.
He then began telling me about "aliens" and attainging transendance by way of studying some glyphs. He claimed he had met an alien in an alley way and in short he claimed many bizzare things. These things would later lead me in a path of conspiracy theories and all the lizard grey collective garbage out there on the net.
eventually i came across some article that mentioned meier. when i checked out Billy's photo i recognised him from a tv program i seen as a kid, sightings or something like that.
from there went straight into his website and began to look at his story.
In just 6 months (sounds like a diet ad hahah)i changed for the better. what i mean is i took the teachings that i read of billy's and integrated them into my daily life. I worked moment to moment everyday catching all the judgmental thoughts and actions of my own.
whenever i seen someone and was about to judge them by their looks or whatever... i stopped and told myself this is not the way.
i am now at the point where if a judgmental thought or "wrong" thoughts manifest, i forcefully forget the thought halfway through thinking it.
THIS IS REAL, BILLY MEIER IS REAL, I HAVE FLIPPED MY LIFE AROUND 180 IN LESS THAN A YEAR AND IT IS FROM TAKING INTO HEART THE TEACHINGS OF BILLY MEIER/PLEJARANS AND BECAUSE I REPLACED THE HATE WITH LOVE.

thanks for reading the post

Philip_george

Post Number: 27
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 03:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NOTIFICATION OF ERROR:

On June 23, 2002 I wrote a message to the Forum about the pregnancy of Mary. It was totally false information and I deeply excuse myself for this error.

The correct data from Billy is being written by Christian to be inserted soon into the Forum.

I am sincerely apologetic over this.

Mr_suzuki

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Meier,

According to the Henoch prophecies, fighter-clones will be used in WWIII.
If this war begins in 2006, 2010 or 2011, and lasts 3 years and 11 months,
these fighter clones would have to be alive and among us now. It was not
indicated from what country they would come, but the US seems the logical
suspect because of the technology and money required. Because of their
severe nature (killer machines with a total lack of conscience) and the
public outcry that would result if their existence were known, they must be
living and training in secrecy. There has been much conjecture in the
alternative press about underground bases and concentration-camp-like
facilities in the US that could be used to house these individuals. My
question is this: Are the fighter-clones based in the US and do you know of
their whereabouts?
Thank you.

Hello Mr._ Suzuki,

Billy only answers questions posted in "Questions to Billy" topic area. That area is temporarily closed until we receive the next group of answers. If you like, I can delete this question and then you can resubmit it at the right time? Thanks-Moderator

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Figu board:

I would like to share with you the following personal thought.
I started to question myself and my "faith" in reaction to the events of Sept. 11 2001. I wondered how people could invoke GOD to kill so many people, in the name of GOD. A then on the same token, for someone to tell the world "you are with us or against us", again in the name of GOD. Why if GOD is supposely infinitely good and filled with love and creator of the universe is causing so much deaths, pain, and causing wars. So men have made GOD a murderer? (quoting Elie Wiesel here, talking about Sept 11). After careful personal thinking (meditation), it became evident to me that war and religion are linked, everywhere where there is religion, there is war: Bosnia, Northern Ireland, Kashmir, Chechnya, Israel/Palestine, Afghanistan (the list is absolutely endless here).
Also, in parallel i came to the conclusion that everything that man touches, it degrades it, and everything in nature seem so balanced, whereas most of the thing that mankind does is ugly or unbalanced (well just look at how "industrial development" is degrading landscape) Why men are killing each other, but sharks and wolves never "eat" each other. Why people believe in a religion that comand them "You shall not kill", and in the same support capital punishment and support war?
Why mankind is vandalizing the environment in the name of economic development, killing is own planet?
Defintely, i then "felt" that religion by no means are providing the answer for basic question: purpose and meaning of life. I started to do my own search through the internet in the field of Ufology (it is interesting to read know from Billy`s contact that it is precisely to guide person like me that UFO pictures were taken! People looking for truth are attracted by Ufology!!) I found that 99% of UFO however seems aimed to create a sensation of fear and is often linked to religion nonssense or to abductions, green men and the like, or conspirations theories (governement to control people though implants blah blah blah)
But i stumbled on FIGU web site, i noted immediately that the information from FIGU is clear, concise, totally transparent. But also i have to say VERY DISTURBING first, because it questions BASIC principles that most of us take as granted: e.g. religion, overpopulation, human history, meaning of life, etc... Slowly, the more i was reading on Figu site, doing my own sesarch, questioning, the more the information presented sounds just logic, simple, right, common sensed.
I am finishing reading the Talmud of Jammanuel,
(what a book!) Now i want to read more, learn more, and progress myself and use this knowledge in my day to day life (at work, at home, etc...)
instead of making more money, get a promotion, get a new car, dreaming about retirement,play golf, ...
To believe in something (faith) is spiritual slavery,
To learn, search, gain more knowledge is the path to be a real free human being.

Many thanks to Billy and FIGU.
Peace to all
Eric

Scott

Post Number: 512
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2004 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your post, you explained your ideas well.

Salome
Scott

Memo00

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, May 13, 2004 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

for some time i have been searching for the truth, i searched in many world religions, and all kind of ancient philosophies, etc.
i found many valuable things, but at the same time i recognized that they mixed facts with superstitions or simple speculations

it always surprised me, the fact that many supposed iluminated masters, wise people, etc, who supposedly dedicate their whole life to adcquiring knowledge etc, didn´t have answers to many questions that i think are very important.

after being dissapointed of all the pesudo esoteric stuff, i realized the posibility, that maybe i will had to re-learn all from the begining, that i would have to dedicate my whole life to discover everything again,

for some reason, since i was a little child, i realized that i was "older" than other people,
so i wanted very much to meet an learn from someone who was very much "older" than i,

it always seemed absurd to me the fact that many "wise" people didn´t care about the suffering of humanity, they "speak" a lot about it, but they don´t even know the true origin of it (overpopulation), so they don´t really "do" something about it

and i seemed very strange to me too, that all the esoteric groups etc, didn´t know about the past, about the true origin of many things, that i "felt" that were important, they only speculated

. . .

like many of you i had a dream

i dreamed about the day when ET spaceships arrive finally to Earth and show themselves openly,
everyone was very afraid, and the whole world changed forever

after that dream i searched in the web about UFOs,
so finally i found about Billy Meier and his connection not only with ETs and UFOs but with true spiritual teachings,

i knew about him because in a Mexican TV show (Tercer Milenio) Mr. Jaime Maussan made an interview with him, but at that time i didn´t knew how wise this man really was

i finally found about many things that i have been searching for some time,
and that i "felt" that were deeply related

like for example, the origin of earth problems (overpopulation), many valuable information about our origin as humanity, the connection between ancient civilizations and ETs, origin of the "gods" and religions, etc, etc

and the most important thing:

true spiritual teachings. . .

right now im learning deutsch,
so that in some years (and if the WWIII doesn´t begin in 2006) i can begin to study the spirit lessons

i hope in the not to distant future i can be of help for "the mission"

and i hope very much that earth people can finally return to the true peace and harmony

Junior

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2005 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear readers
I have been reading the forum for a few months now, and decided to start writing and posting questions and info, for the first post I would like to write about how I got to know Herr Meier and the mission…

A quick look at my background, I am half swiss from my mothers side and half from Saudi Arabia from my fathers side, and the Saudi ways was dominant for most of my teenage life as I was living in Saudi Arabia for most of my young life except for 3 years spent in Switzerland. As a result I was influenced by my family and society to be a Muslim, but always was questioning many things, trying to understand it in a logical way. But as you might know by now logic cannot explain religious beliefs. So I had a hard time taking the religion as part of my life.

In 2002 when studying in UK for university I stumbled on a book with my brother by a guy called David Icke, through his book as it would be said my reality of this world had crumbled as he had quite a few evidence of how the reality is/can be manipulated by a few, since a few centuries, shortly after that I started to get very confused. Since I was a child I always was hungry for information and couldn’t get enough, although for a long time I was spending my brain energy on useless things, especially computers. Until I noticed that if technology was to have an end I would not have any alternative and would fall with it. I always had a feeling of searching for something but had no clue what it is. And also would talk to older people as I felt I cannot communicate with people at my age, similar to the previous post by MEMO00.

In my early years in Saudi education I was once told by one of the religious teachers about the true bible appearing in Jordan or around it, but all the scrolls were destroyed by Israeli forces. And was somewhat disappointed by that as I would have liked to see an unchanged religion as I had suspicions of Islam, But much later I started developing an interest in the new prophet or person with the true teachings mentioned by Islam although most of the details seemed to be false, the timing was pointing out that he is around. After a short while from reading with my brother (conspiracy theories about every thing we came across), until we came to Ufology and started to search more and more online.

Till one day through a peer to peer sharing program (sharing files between user computers rather than 1 server, for free) and searched the keyword UFO and found many results, one of the results were an amazing number of mp3 recordings about billy’s contacts, within a couple of days of listening I knew this case was unlike any other that I have come across. Soon after visiting my sister in Switzerland at one time I ordered the book TJ, and was amazed and it filled a lot in me and for once I felt better with every line I read, and not less interested, like other info. Soon after that, I ordered “And yet they fly …” I was asking my self billy seems to be the prophet of this age, are there no relation to the prophet mentioned in Islam? and soon came to a page that one of billy’s nick names given to him in Pakistan “Shekh Mohammed Abdullah” and that is the name I was looking for, and at last I had found him, never thinking I could. As the saying goes never say never.

Since then been spending any free time making the information part of me, as at last I could understand it logically. And since then been talking to people about my discovery since it could be explained logically, as for Islam I never was able to talk or explain to people about it because it was illogic, at least to me.

Really thanks to all involved humans from the seven stars, and around the universes and humans on earth, especially Billy and his group for their great efforts and risks, that I found the truth and feel free no matter where I am, especially free from the material prison. Hope my first post is not too long or boring, I tryed to make it as simple as I can.

One more line with a quote that I recently understood to be true. "Tell a lie loud enough and long enough and people will believe it." -Adolf Hitler

Nick name Junior, real Arabic name Badr probably hard to pronounce in English but easier with German or Arabic :-)

Peace to all, and one love

Norm

Post Number: 678
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2005 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Junior, Could you Email me? I need to ask you a question, Thanx.

storman3@bellsouth.net

Ascension

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2005 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I heard Michael Horn on the radio and decided to check out his site. I found a link to figu there and read alot of the english contact notes and spiritual teachings. Too bad I cannot speak German or he cannot speak English :-(

Janette

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, March 07, 2005 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Acsencion,
Billy can speak English.
Love & Peace,
Janette

Jay_q

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

search engine while researching ufos.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page