Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 28, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through June 28, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Truthseeker

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lonnie,

I just saw your second post with something more to add concerning both Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger & Count Peter Hans Kolvenbach. As it turns out, both have a last name from which many people refer to as meaning Satan. Example:

Cardinal Jean-Marie Lustiger (Lucifer)

Count Peter-Hans Kolvenbach (Klovenhoof)

And both were appointed their Vatican positions back in the same year of 1983. That being said, if say world war III begins in the summer of 2010, then we also see that both individuals will have reigned in their current position of Vatican power for 27 years. If this is the case, one may soon become the white Pope where as the other is already known as the black Pope. Perhaps not all that much different then the complimentary of both master and apprentice Sith Lords found in the Star Wars movie saga, but in this case for the name "Petrus Romanus" as perhaps both for Pontificate Pope and Pontifex Maximus.

Peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

Memo00

Post Number: 140
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplotmach

there is no punishment after death for the simple reason that: there is nobody to punish anybody

WE ARE ON OUR OWN

WHAT WE DO IS WHAT WE ARE

there is no God or any other superior being or force apart from Creation

(and even if there would be, it would be completely absurd for "him/it" to punish us because (according to the absurd religious ideas) he/it "created" us, so in reality all would be "his/its" fault because supposedly we are as we are because of him/it, and since "he/it" supposeddly is perfect and knows everything, "he/it" already since the beginning knew what we would do and all the errors and "sins" we would commit in our lifes, so in that imaginary and non existant hell, "he/it" would be only torturing us sadistically by his/its own will)

THE TRUTH IS THAT:

Creation is neutral, it is no good or bad but it is the sum of ALL that exists

the Creation is NOT perfect and so we are not perfect, we make mistakes and we learn from them, that is the ONLY way to evolve

if Creation would punish us for our mistakes, evolution would be IMPOSSIBLE.

Reincarnation is a FACT,
it is absolutely impossible for anyone to learn all that is to learn in just one lifetime

I think you should not ask Billy or anyone else to garantee you anything

that would be to fall prey of belief,

to believe is to remain ignorant

you should not believe in anybody or anything,

but you should find the truth by yourself always,

you should not believe in what i am saying right now, but you should search and find if its logic or not

Logic is in ALL,

and using logic you can discover the truth in all,

for example:

if your body and mind dissappear after you die, then: how can you go to hell???

how can you suffer if you no longer have physical body or mind to receive the pain???

how can ANY human being know about the existance of "hell" if supposedly you go there forever???

and you can go on. . .

ask and ask and ask (not only to others but to yourself, īcause like the old saying says:
"The best teacher is yourself")

take care

Michael

Post Number: 463
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Memo00,

Real good, well thought out answer.
Michael Horn

Jo_jo

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2005 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tammy,

Is President Bush really considered a religious fanatic? He doesn't seem to regularly attend church nor is he able to quote scripture. I understand he alleges to be "born again" and may have said God speaks to him, but that is delusion, not religious fanaticism. I think President Bush plays the religion card for the political support it has brought him.

Kei

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read lots of posts about our reincarnation and our spiritual growth. The members all agree that we are a whole series of reincarnations and every birth we have a certain task of spirtitaul growth. One day we acheive this stage we will not reincanate again.

But I always try to fingure out the process of our reincarnation. Billy said that the more advanced spirits tend to reincanate in countries with human rights. I have traveled and lived in many countries. I have seen so much human suffering in countries I have lived like in Brasil and Thailand.

Both countries have a big majority of people having hardship in life. Many are suffering every day just trying to make the next meal. But a small percent of the hierachy of people are having the whole wealth of the nation and living a life of pure luxury and enjoyment.

In this case regarding the luxurious upper class in these developing countries such as Brasil and Thailand, are they the advanced soul that descended in these countries of lower human rights? Does this mean that most people in these developing countries are of less advanced souls?
So they have to suffer the hardship of life to learn to grow the spirit? If this is the case as Billy said that more advanced souls reincarnate in countries with human rights that means countries with more economical advancement. So who will be so lucky to reincarnate as the luxurious upper class who have everything in life such as in the two example countries??

In the years in Brasil, I have seen so much extreme suffering in Brasil. These street kids in Sao Paulo or Rio, some only age 7 or so have to live a life as a scavanger and live day by day basis. And have to evade death squade and police brutality. Are these kids who were born without any chance, who are simply seeking the next meal and avoiding getting killed day to day basis. Do they have a mission or task for spititual growth in this birth, or I should say do they have any chance for any spititual thinking at all in this birth?

There are simply so much human suffering around the world, so many people are simply struggling to survive day to day basis. Is this the way that our Creationlist wanted us to be??? Why the reincarnation system is so unfair? I start to wonder if there is a system at all. I start wonder if all the creation is spontaneous. If a conscious God really produced creation and as a result a major part of population is suffering hardship. I start to wonder maybe non-existence or no creation is much better? No creation then no suffering. Unless God is saddist!!??

Tam2105

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jo_Jo

Point well taken. And yes I'd agree he's at the very least delusional. But the main point of my question was regarding whether or not he is acting on his own (God forbid!) or influenced negatively by ET's (God forbid!) no pun intended. In the last round of questions somebody asked about Hitler and I was quite shocked to learn that the ET's had actually possessed his being. I thought he was born evil. And I understand that the Gizeh ET's are no longer present on Earth, but their negative influences still are here. BTW, someone else asked a question similar to yours about the spiritual teachings in the future possibly being distorted or perverted and Billy responded that there's always that possibility, but the way they are being taught today, it is unlikely.

Tammy

Memo00

Post Number: 141
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Kei

that someone is born rich doesnīt mean he/she has a more advanced spirit

through history there have been always persons that were relatively "poor" but that were rich in consciousness (and anyone can see everyday on TV or in the magazines rich people that are very close to being retarded)

(but there are also persons (like Buddha who was a prince) that discovered that money and luxuries are insignificant and are not a source of real happiness)

so there are all kinds of persons in this world,

itīs supposed that the spirit is incarnated, after a good rest, in the best possible place, but since this world is extremely overpopulated, and with that, is for a big percetange of people a living hell, is unavoidable for many to incarnate in horrible places where they will suffer a lot,

so the real problem is OVERPOPULATION,

the countries that you mention (and the entire world) are extremely overpopulated and that is the REAL source of their problems,
all those kids will suffer horrible pain
simply because persons do not act logically and do not use contraceptives,

YES, there is horrible suffering around the globe, but it is NOT the fault of the Creation or of any inexistant God,

WE ARE FREE

WHAT WE DO IS WHAT WE ARE

ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO US IS THE RESULT OF OUR ACTIONS

WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE HEAVEN OR HELL IN WHICH WE LIVE

CREATION IS NOT "SPONTANEUS", BUT IS IS ABSOLUTELY LOGICAL

IN THIS LOGICAL UNIVERSE EVERY CAUSE HAS ITS EFFECT, SO WHEN SOMEONE ACTS AGAINST NATURE THE RESULT IS ALWAYS PAIN AND MISERY

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU ARE COMPLETELY FREE, BUT YOU MUST ASSUME THE RESPONSABILITY FOR THE RESULTS

So do not blame on anyone or anything, that is not going to change things, observe quietly to your surroundings and you will see,

overpopulation is the source of our suffering,

with 10 times less persons, we still would have problems,
but they would be 10 times less numerous, nobody would die of starvation and slowly but surely this planet could become again a paradise in which life can flourish . . .

take care, and do not complain, īcause that never makes things better,

life is really beautiful and mysterious, so do not focus your mind in the negative aspects of things,

search for knowledge and wisdom, and soon or late you will discover that all that you really need to be happy is already in yourself. . .

(and if you still havenīt read the overpopulation info in the FIGU website check it)

Dplotmach

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"In addition, no one assigns you to your next life. This is completely guided by Creational Law, and is an unconscious process. Your next life is determined by numerous factors including the type of life you led previously. As long as you are a physical being you are subject to these spiritual principles as all physical creatures throughout the material universe."

Moderator, what do you mean about the next reincarnation, that the life we led previously (the life just before the next?) is one of the factors we are determined by? Is the spirit being punished or something? Know this sounds wrong, but explain if you can. What other factors count in this process?

Scott

Post Number: 643
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach,

The life you are leading now will to some degree affect your next life. If you choose to study and learn as much as you can in this life, your next life can continue in that direction and you will receive, to a degree, some of the benefits of your learning in this life. One thing must be stated: Each life is completely independent from any previous existence, although there are tendencies, which you generated, in previous lives, which can affect your current existence. The choice to live your life as you see fit, allows for freedom of expression and creativity.

No one is getting punished for anything, unless it is something you have generated within yourself. As stated earlier in this forum "Every effect has it's cause and every cause has it's effect". Any "punishment" you experience is only the result of errors committed on your part. Please remember you don't necessarily have to experience the results of mistakes in the next life, but you can learn from your errors in this life, which will neutralize any negative effect.

This is a very simple explanation, but hopefully you get the idea of what I am trying to express to you.

Please read the section on the Forum regarding Reincarnation where you will find additional ideas regarding this topic.

Regards
Scott

Dplotmach

Post Number: 33
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok, hehe, did not think it was a THAT simple explanation.
What benefits will I receive in the next life? I find it hard to believe that what you have learned in a previous life will be there as wisdom in the next, I dont get it. Is it about the socalled "gut-feeling"? I feel like I dont have access to anything from previous lifes, or I do not know. Maybe it has to do with mental illness and medication. I actually went mad of this stuff (partly), I recon I thought I could "read myself to spiritual evolution" hehe, when I instead should have meditated. Yeah, yeah. Young and a little religious before, I know. I should have gone right from ateism to the spiritual by knowledge and meditation instead of right to christianity, and then teachings of the spirit, which probably f**k up people totally. Maybe this stuff is "to logical" for people to understand in a way, it blocks the way for people regarding personal experience about meditation, the spirit, exploring the universe, natural laws, pondering about life in the universe, who what and where the religions came from etc etc. it just blows the head off of people. So in a way I think it can be dangerous, people dont understand it so well, and they get "hooked" on this case, and take Billys views for theirs suddenly, and then having problems comprehending it, discussing it, because one doesnt understand what one believe in. Does this make any sense to you? I try to concentrate about Taoism and Buddhism these days, as I find it more easier to learn from, and very inspirational. By the way, why do I get warm hands when I meditate, and what can they be used to? They are almost burning. Healing?

Scott

Post Number: 644
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplotmach,

What I meant by "benefits" is that you may receive impulses, or intuitions about some matter, which may help you in making a decision about something. You might be able to interpret it as a gut feeling in certain instances.

Regards
Scott

Phil638

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 21, 2005 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

i just wanted to say thankyou for having the time, courage and effort in choosing to help billy like the way you are. I also think your doing an excellent job too.

regards phil

Avitar

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to you all on this beautiful day.

Does Billy still have contact with Extraterrestrials in 2005?

If the answer is yes - does Billy still continue to write contact notes?

If this answer is yes – will his notes become shared knowledge?

IF the Answer is no to any of these questions are there any more recent UFO sightings, Visits or contacts relating to Billy than all those years ago?

Scott

Post Number: 650
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Avitar,

Yes, Billy is still having contacts in 2005.

Some of Billy's contacts are private and will not be discussed publicly. Others which are approved for release to the public are available in the Kontactberichte (contact reports) and are only in German.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Scott

Norm

Post Number: 720
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2005 - 12:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Avitar, The answer is Yes to all of them.

Phil638

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi ppl,

can someone tell me why there is a lot of incorrect material linked to "semjase contacts" webpage?

http://www.semjase.net/index_en.html

This page below was linked to page above and i noticed that theres a lot of information/material linked there that billy meier/plejarens have claimed as being untrue, fake or frausters? eg - has one webpage linked there mentioning about other ET races here on earth that are reptilians which ptaah/billy have already claimed as being nonsense? Here is the page linked to there -

http://www.galactic.no/rune/udxen.html

confused?

regards phil

Phil638

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was also a link there to some of Alex Collier's stuff too and after doing a quick search here at figu noted that michael horn and some others saying that his full of crap?

regards phil

Phil638

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2005 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sorry this was the link that was linked there that contained all the false information i just mentioned.

http://www.galacticdiplomacy.com/GD-ET-Motivations-1.htm

Jo_jo

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, June 26, 2005 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,

You said: I believe that food is the primary source of our well being and therefore a stepping stone to achieving a holistic balance between body and mind.

Our thoughts are the primary source of our well being. Also, Semjase won't be guiding anyone here on earth.

You might want to post your question to Billy in the correct category.

Mhurley

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy recently replied to a question about the spiritual teachings saying :
"...In order to fully benefit from the teachings it is necessary to learn German. Any translation into a terrestrial language can never be accurate."

But if say an English person was to learn German they would still have to translate the German back into their own language. So it seems that unless you are born into a German speaking country and therefore don't have to translate the words back into your native tongue you are faced with an self perpetuating dilema

Memo00

Post Number: 149
Posted on Monday, June 27, 2005 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ascension

Billy knows when (and how) he is going to die, but he keeps it a secret (at least for non core group members)

its supposed that he has also the ability to know this about other persons, and also details like who you were in past lifes etc etc, (but that doesnīt mean he tells everybody who visits him, because many persons simply are not prepared for that kind of knowledge, etc etc)

take care

Ascension

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Memo, I guess a search would have gotten me to that answer. Ill remember that for the next time.

Peace

Scott

Post Number: 653
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adonna,

In reference to your statement "In regards to the above statement, is that to say that those who do comprehend the info/mission aspects are ET spirits?????"

This may or not be so, because there may be ET spirit forms who may be here, but their evolution could have been delayed. This would result in a "lesser" evolution. Evolution is a conscious process which accounts for the great difference of 60-80 billion years for the spirit form to reach the non-physical state.

In my opinion I would say there is a greater probability that people who understand the mission may have spirits not of this world, but I would leave the door open for exceptions.

Regards
Scott

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page