Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 02, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through August 02, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phil638

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello scott,

I heard that it may be possible for someone to know if they might have an ET spirit form using astrology and numerology but aren't quite sure about that.

regards phil

Memo00

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

its supposed that pure spirit beings do not have a personality anymore,

since "Billy´s" spirit can decide when and where reincarnate (among other things) it is logical to think that at least while not in a human body his spirit is conscious

take care

Savio

Post Number: 510
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00

Thanks for the information :-)

I just like to know whether Billy's spirit will follow its own decision, the natural laws or the will of the high council.

Salome

Savio

Dplotmach

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The high council cannot controll creation. Creation is the the only powersource and intelligence cabable of selecting incarnations, by its superior logic. That means material and spiritual laws. If Billys spirit can decide where it will be incarnated, I dont know, but he has an obligation in his evolution to fullfill his mission as a prophet. We will probably have this mission ourselves, and thus it is common and selected by natural laws.

Dplotmach

NB: Comments or critique is welcome!

Memo00

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, June 30, 2005 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again Savio

"Billy´s" spirit is following his own will,
since it (the spirit is neutral) is much more advanced than the High council, i think that it takes its own decisions based in logic,

ALL happens according to the laws, but like the old axioms from the Kybalion say:

"Nothing escapes the Principle of Cause and Effect, but there are many Planes of Causation, and one may use the laws of the higher to overcome the laws of the lower."

"The wise ones serve on the higher, but rule on the lower. They obey the laws coming from above them, But on their own plane, and those below them they rule and give orders. And, yet, in so doing, they form a part of the Principle, instead of opposing it. The wise man falls in with the Law, and by understanding its movements he operates it instead of being its blind slave. Just as does the skilled swimmer turn this way and that way, going and coming as he will, instead of being as the log which is carried here and there-so is the wise man as compared to the ordinary man-and yet both swimmer and log; wise man and fool, are subject to Law. He who understands this is well on the road to Mastery."

so "Billy´s" spirit can reincarnate inmediatly after dying or in one thousand years, in Japan or in other planet etc etc, it can do this because it knows the laws and it is fully conscious, we cannot because we are still ignorant and "sleeping", so after dying we are just carried by the "sea" here and there according to the laws. . .

i think that there is already a "plan" of all the neccesary reincarnations that "Billy´s" spirit will need to finish the mission so that it finally returns to the AA

Dplotmach

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00, Billy has said himself that spirits are bound to the planet they are on, and thus have to reincarnate on the same planet, if not the planet one dies in is destroyed completely. That means exploded or something like that. I think Billy has to travel by hyperspace to reach another planet. and thus reincarnate there. This I partly remember from billys words and contact-notes. I dont have any info right now about how the very advanced spiritforms can "override" the natural laws in different ways, I have to read more about it. Am I right in my knowledge so far, and conclusions?

Dplotmach

Memo00

Post Number: 152
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 09:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Dplotmach

spirits that have reached the level of the Arahat Athersata doesnt have to reincarnate anymore, "Billy´s" spirit is only doing this because it wants to, since the spirit can move many times the speed of light i don´t see why it couldn´t travel from here to there (another planet another galaxy etc),

our spirit can´t because it is "unconscious", so after you die and your material consciousness disappears you "fall asleep" and nature does its job

Billy said that Henok (the first of the 7 prophets of his lineage) flew in and died here on Earth, but that doesn´t mean that he couldn´t die in other planet and later come here. After all it would be more or less like the first time when it being a spirit of the Arahat Athersata decided to incarnate in a human body,

if it did like it did i think it is because it already planned all it would do until the mission is finished,

i could be wrong but i think it is logical

take care

Tjames

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, July 01, 2005 - 03:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio, Dplotmach, and other friends:

I would think that the advanced Adromedans whom the Plejaren seek advice from (which may not be the advanced spirit groups such as the "high council" but they may be) should and are in line with the "natural laws" which I interpret as creational laws.
However, if you (Dplotmach, Savio) meant natural laws as in following the natural progression of evolution, for example; leaving an African jungle tribe by itself to grow on its own and evolve with its own personal will to do what it pleases, which may be the same thing as creational laws. Anyway, I would conclude that the Andromedans (being or not being the high council) are in line with the creational truths due to their attainment of a partial perfect state and attainment of vast amounts of wisdom whom do infact give advice in line with the natural law being a strict law that even the Plejaren follow when dealing with us. This being the "non-interference" between two evolutionary levels, ensuring progress is of natural law. This is the same principle following itself all through-out every link in the evolutionary chain, which I could then conclude that not only do the Andromedans follow this "non-interferance" rule but any other peaceful race striving towards an equilibrium of harmony or simply maintaining it with stead-fast evolution .

Just thoughts.

Salome gam nan ben urda gan njjber hasala hesporona!! Peace meditation Sat. 2. 2005

Tim James

Kei

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have anyone heard of Prophet Yahweh? He claims he can call UFO every time he summons them. In May he invited Las Vegas TV crew to do a demonstration. In the TV video 2 UfO clearly appeared without doubt. The way they flyed its no weather ballons. The TV crew were very much suprised.

The Las Vegas TV then did a second appointment with him to summon again but then TV station suddenly cancelled without reason. Now Prophet Yahweh is appealing to any main stream media such as ABC, CNN ect for appointment for video shooting at any city of TV station's choice to summon down UFO. He seems very confident. He claims he rediscovered the ancient art of calling UFO.

Do anyone familiar what ET is he contacting with if he is real. Look at the video in many sites, just do a google search, and decide yourself.

Memo00

Post Number: 160
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2005 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Kei

i don´t think he is calling any ET

i think those things that he makes appear are the result of the use of the powers of the consciousness, its supposed that it is even possible to make "appear" the image of persons in front of you (ghosts) and things like that (and then you could take photos or video with no problem cause it would be visible for anyone)

Moonshine

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, July 22, 2005 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Kei and Memo. Prophet yahweh is a fraud that uses weighted balloons, i saw one get too high and pop near the side of the screen in one of his videos (one of the 3 or 4 taken in the park). He's just looking for fame. And also notice he never shows it coming in to the sky but shuts off the camera and then turns it back on. He has a guy that let's go of the balloon about 3 blocks away and then waits 2 minutes and looks for it. A scam. I heard a false rumor that one of the tv crews had some kind of "hot air balloon detector" at one of the tapings, if thats true than i'm not sure hows hes doing it but he's surely a scammer. No et would fly to a regular terrestrial without reason.

Markc

Post Number: 209
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For one thing , there NEVER was a name or word such as "Yahweh".
It is a typical uninformed mispronunciation or the word Jschwjsch ,of which the real original letters looked like "YWHW" .
The J is pronounced Y .

This guy is the most primitive and ignorant scammer
that the University of Dummies has ever passed through it's hollowed halls .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Memo00

Post Number: 161
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

now that i have seen more of his videos i think that it would be interesting if somebody like Jim Dilettosso would analize them, some of them look like thay could be done with the help of the computer (some weird looking things that move like when you move the mouse),

in others the objects could look like they move simply by moving the camera (since in almost all the sky is blue and there are no clouds or any other reference),

anyway even if they are "real" there is no doubt that he is just looking for fame and doesn´t have any significant message, maybe just some abilities like Uri Geller and all those "yogis" and hypnotists that appear on TV, etc but nothing really important

Dplotmach

Post Number: 57
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2005 - 08:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James, you wrote:

Dear Billy,
About two years ago when I was 18, after a turbulent 6 month period, I suddenly fell into a depressed state for a short while. It was the first time this happened and it was terrible, but it did help me understand a very dark part of life. After this I wanted to know what my life was realy about.

At this time I began to notice that sometimes when I look at a clock it would read 11:11. I became curious and wanted to find out what was going on as it happened very often. I felt like this was a sign and it was representing a period of change in my life and a challenge to be encountered.

Since then I have seen the number 11 manifested in areas of my life, for instance when I looked back I realised at age 14 I made a difficult decision to move in with my dad at house number 11.
And more recently I have been seeing numbers 1.11, 13.11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 on digit clocks.

So my question Billy is whether you know if my interperatation is correct and if it is a sign that corresponds to change? And what may cause this to happen (ET impulses, etc.)? Or is it just a coincidence, possibly my body being synchronised subconciously with some clocks?

Thanks,
James. "

I am also being "followed" by a number, 144. About 50 % of the time when I suddenly look at the clock for any unintended reason or something counting minutes and seconds, there is something like 14.40 or 14.04 or something else with that combination. Very strange. It is not when I am trying to find that number, it just happens. This has been going on for about a year, and it seems to me that something outside myself is leading towards that number. Maybe they are trying to tell me I am one of the 144.208 ringleaders who died on this planet, if I remember it correctly. Maybe its the Arahat Athersata. Or it might be the subconciousness. I do not know. I am very serious about this.

Dplotmach

Kei

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another phenomenon recent years is the flying humanoids. Especially in Mexico, the flying humanoid objects have been video recorded many times. And one time it involved the object attacked a policeman that also made the headline news. Do a google search of "flying humanoid", there are lots of info and many videos including on the Rense.com.

Do anyone know or think they know what they are? Does Billy know where these beings come from and why they have to fly so low in the air in the broad daylight of huge megapolis like Mexico City?

Cpl

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, July 25, 2005 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kei, I've recently submited a question on this subject to Billy. We'll see. There was an interesting Japanese TV program on this subject with video clips and graphic reconstructions of the flying human that crashed continually head first -- flying headbutts -- into the windscreen of the policeman's car. It was a weird looking black helmeted woman dressed in black, by all accounts. The Japanese reporter, with some locals, climbed up to a cave the humanoid was seen flying out of but there was nothing there except a foul stench.

Lonnie

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jacob,

While at the Center last year you told me that it is very likely that the members of the FIGU today were part of the ancient 144,207 Lyrians. Besides these lendendary ringleaders, there were about 50,000,000 others (ET spirits) who came to Earth with them at that time.

Since Billy has said that virtually anyone on Earth can comprehend mission aspects, how can one perceive if their spirit is of ET orgin? Obviously, this would involve more than simple comprehension of the teachings and the mission. Would it not require something more profound such as correct meditation and accurate dream interpretation?

Regards,
Lonnie

Edward

Post Number: 516
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James Good Friend...

Concerning:

(Note by CF: Finding an interest in a certain “thing”, like e.g. the
number 11, may enhance one’s awareness about finding other occurrences of
the same kind. If you buy, e.g., a red Volvo stations wagon, you will
notice that you will detect other cars of the same brand and colour much
more easily in the traffic than other cars.)

I think Christian gives a very very good and Wise example of how One's
Mind can lead Him/Herself "Astray", and making it wander away...even more
than One intended it to. Just by "Focusing" One's self on a simple Object,
or what ever(11). So, The Mind can play funny Tricks on One's self..and
thus: Generated...By One's Self.

This shows, that it is best to Focus One's Mind, at all times..if
possible, in a State of "Neutrality". No matter what.

As you may Acknowledge: Negativity will generate Negativity. Positivity
will generate Positivity. And number 11....WILL surely generate number
11!!!...etc...etc....etc.

Thus, as The Teachings mention: that we should go about our daily life
with "Neutral Positive" Attitude (Even though: Easy Said..Than Done; but
if One has had a very Traumatic experience in his/her past, Still...they
should try and Generate The WILL to process the mentioned and to Create
"Balance", which is required). If this is not the case, Truly and Surely
...One will be "Spooking" One's self...into encountering the "Inevitable",
alas to say. Again, generated by One's Self. And..."Superstition" will
surely Surface itself.

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 513
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all

During the last round of questions, I asked Billy:

"After you passed away from this earth, would your spirit regain that conscious consciousness state, where your spirit can decide where to go, what to do, when to reincarnate again?"

Answer:

"The spirit is always in a state conscious/aware of itself (in einem sich selbst bewussten Zustand). It was the consciousness that had to start from scratch again.

It’s not the spirit that decides „where to go, what to do, etc.“."

As I understand it, after death, a spirit will be in an unconscious state, all experience gained will be processed unconsciously.

Can anyone explain in more detail regarding Billy's answer to my question?

Savio

Truthseeker

Post Number: 129
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 04:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Savio,

I think it works like this. In the physical life our personality self or surface consciousness is what allows us to be self aware, but of course we are unaware of our unconscious spirit self which isn't really unconscious at all except that it only appears that way because we are not conscious of it. Only when we have a comprehensive consciousness block from our spirit self, are we then able to have a personality self which allows us to make conscious decisions not under the influence of creation, which allows us to evolve and make decisions. Since creation is all knowing and since our spirit selves are in direct connection with it, then there could never be any choices made with direct totality, because in that state there is no such thing as a wrong choice with only the best direction to go for itself. Quite something when you think about it. On the one hand we don't have surface concious self in the spiritual, yet in the physical we are not concious of the spirit self.

James Truthseeker

Edward

Post Number: 517
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

Nice to hear from you again...Good Friend.

Yes, I would agree with what James T.T. posted.

Billy does make it very clear when he mentions: "The spirit is always in a
state conscious/aware of itself (in einem sich selbst bewussten Zustand)."

Just as YOU....ARE "Conscious/Aware"...of being in your Physical Body.
Not?

So, there is not that much of a difference...when speaking of being
"Conscious/Aware" of this fact.

It is Truly, the Consciousness...that has to start a new Process(ing) when
Incarnating into its new body. Thus, in Principle, The Consciousness DOES
Start a New Cycle to Gather new Data/information from its new Physical
Body Host...and its Life Experiences. All the collected Data/Information,
is than, as usual, Gather/Absorbs...by the Comprehensive Consciousness
Block. And, if needed, to other portions of the Consciousness; Knowing,
there are More "Blocks", that work in Synchronization with each other...to
function as ONE WHOLE Unit, so to speak.

Of course, it is Not the Spirit that decides Where To Go, What To Do,
etc...

Remember, that the Spirit is the FINE BODY for the Consciousness. Just as
your Human Material Body....IS...the Body for your Human Material BRAIN.
Just as the human brain, which also has a Left Block and a Right Block,
and still...even other segments within it...to also function together as
ONE WHOLE, again in Synchronization with each other, just a the Spirit
that embodies the Consciousness, and the Comprehensive Consciousness
Block, and her other portions.

So, as you can notice, there is not that much difference in their
Functionalities. The only differences would be that one is Physical and
one Spiritual in being. But STILL...."ONE UNITY"!(as Jmmanuel makes very
Clear!)

So, if a Spirit-form is "Mature" enough, so to speak, it may have the
ability to Chart-Out its own Destiny. But, as long as this is not the
case, ALL will Manifest with the help of Creational Laws: CREATION, and
its Natural Laws...: NATURE. And thus, the Comprehensive Consciousness
Block will Generate and Calculate, by previous incarnation data/
information...etc., the Destiny of the concerning Spirit-form..and which
will also Determine and as Result...Its/The New "Personality". And this
New Personality will give the Human Being his/her its New "Character".

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 386
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Lonnie,

The mission is about bringing the Truth and the right way of living (according to the Natural Creative Laws) to Earth.
Because the humans with ET spirits are older then the Earth created ones, they have already an advantage over the Earth humans, their spiritforms had a much longer time to evolve then the spiritforms who incarnated first on Earth.
If you look around you and see how many people are NOT interested in spiritual matters but just into religious and/or material matters then it becomes clear how far their logic reaches, and who could possibily be a ET human or 'Earthhuman'
Humans with ET spiritforms _tend_ to be able to recognize the Truth much sooner then Earth humans because of their age and accumilated knowledge and wisdom, however that is absolutely not a guarentee.
Its very hard to determine who has an ET Spiritform and who has an Earth humanspirit form.
I know that the level of Arahat Athersata is capable of doing that, so are the Plejarens.
So, in short based on the explanation, its most likely that people who find the Truth in this life are likely to be humans with ET spiritforms, but that is not 100% sure.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Savio

Post Number: 514
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James and Edward

Thanks for your kind response ^_^

We have the impression that the spirit will be in an unconscious state after death.

I have two scenarios here for your comments: Say, after death-

1. The spirit will aware of itself while the lifetime experience is digested unconsciously (just like we are awake and food is digested without our intervention).

2. The spirit will be in an unconscious state while the lifetime experience is digested unconsciously (just like we are asleep and food is digested without our intervention).

Which case is more close to the truth?

Thanks

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page