Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 09, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through August 09, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Dplotmach

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, July 04, 2005 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy! :-)

In the last months I have experienced something strange. When I am going into sleep, I go into a kind of concious dreaming state. I can wake up whenever I want, and can per now partly initiate what I want to dream on. In the beginning I was very scared when this happened, and fought to get awake, when I was seeving into it. It also has some kind of healingprocess into it, I think. Could you please explain to me what this state of mind is, and whats the use of it? Might it be schizophrenic factors into the picture?

Thank you for guiding us on the right path! :-)

Dplotmach

Answer

This can be a normal process (not schizophrenic). It has to do with a “consciousness training”, or conscious training. Many people are learning this unconsciously.
(Note by CF: You can use this “state of mind” to learn about yourself.)

Cpl

Post Number: 101
Posted on Wednesday, July 06, 2005 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy, There are pictures around of "flying humans" in areas south of the USA. Do you know what these are, and if not what is your opinion on them? Thank you, Chris

Answer

Never heard of them.

Eramirez

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day Billy,
Thank you for all that you do.
Can you explain what the ark of the covenant contains and what it meant back when it was created. Thank you,

Answer

No.

Fractal

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good morning billy,

I have been studying quantum physics, and a few years ago i learned about some theories from a physicist called David Bohm , in his theories he proves with mathematical equations
that:
the world and everything in it is a vast sea of energy, that this vast sea of energy - the universe, is pulsating with infinite life, intelligence and consciousness, and that everything is inter-connected.

somehow i dont know why, something just felt right
when i studied this theory..

but my question would be:
since his equations seem to prove this view of reality,

how accurate is this theory regarding the truth?

Answer

David Bohm is right. The reference you mentioned (quote) is in line with truth.

Rei

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, July 08, 2005 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

thank you for the last answer, my next question is about the crop circles. In the 235 contact is said that all the crop circle are man-made, but in the 256 and in the 267 contacts is said that some of them are made from “other visiting extraterrestrial races”, and them are “coded pictograms connected to a "coming happening in the SOL system as well as in the announcement of the appearance of the earth strangers, whose ancestors came already in former times to the earth".

And, in the 267 contact is said that “some of these extraterrestrial races are not from our space-time dimension, some also come from the future.”

It have something to do with the “ancient gods ancestor” said by Ptaah in some contact?

Salome,
Enrico

Duplicate question, answer can be found in July 2 archive.

Phil638

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

My numerology chart number is the master number 11, but found nothing in reference on this number in the numbers and symbols section (only 1-9 mentioned there) and would like to know more about this number please.

regards phil

Answer

11 means two times one = new beginning = the same meaning as 1 (one).

James

Posted on Wednesday, July 13, 2005 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
About two years ago when I was 18, after a turbulent 6 month period, I suddenly fell into a depressed state for a short while. It was the first time this happened and it was terrible, but it did help me understand a very dark part of life. After this I wanted to know what my life was realy about.

At this time I began to notice that sometimes when I look at a clock it would read 11:11. I became curious and wanted to find out what was going on as it happened very often. I felt like this was a sign and it was representing a period of change in my life and a challenge to be encountered.

Since then I have seen the number 11 manifested in areas of my life, for instance when I looked back I realised at age 14 I made a difficult decision to move in with my dad at house number 11.
And more recently I have been seeing numbers 1.11, 13.11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 on digit clocks.

So my question Billy is whether you know if my interperatation is correct and if it is a sign that corresponds to change? And what may cause this to happen (ET impulses, etc.)? Or is it just a coincidence, possibly my body being synchronised subconciously with some clocks?

Thanks,
James.

Hi James,

In the future could you attempt phrase your questions in a way that allows for only one question being asked per session.

Thanks-Moderator

Answer

One cause to produce such “effects” is the use/misuse of drugs (only you know if this has been the case).

The other cause is some form of shock that you have had in your youth. This shock may have been triggered by an incident/experience you still remember, or by some unconscious shock experience. The psyche is very profound, and “depth psychology” experiences can have vast and long-lasting effects. So your “sensibility” about the number 11 may be traced back to an obvious incident, but also to an incident you would never find out.

(Note by CF: Finding an interest in a certain “thing”, like e.g. the number 11, may enhance one’s awareness about finding other occurrences of the same kind. If you buy, e.g., a red Volvo stations wagon, you will notice that you will detect other cars of the same brand and colour much more easily in the traffic than other cars.)

Jacob

Post Number: 385
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

As far as I know, the impulse for a conscious thought is given by the material subconsciousness and becomes a thought in the material consciousness.
It seems to me that the material consciousness is the negative-receptive part (-) and the material subconsciousness the positive-inceptive part(+), I think this because the material consciousness cant create a thought on its own, it needs the material subconsciousness to do that. (According to the law of two opposite poles to create a unity)
I assume that an thought-impulse from the material subconsciousness has its own specific nature, which means that a thought-impulse can create a 'inner-voice' thought, but other thought-impulses can create different kind of thoughts in the material consciousness, like visual-thoughts (visualizations/imagination).
This way one can see thought-impulses coming from the material subconsciousness as different kinds of seeds, corn-seed will only grow corn, grain-seed will only grow grain, and depending how 'fertile' the soil (capabilities of the material consciousness) is, it will grow or not.
In my personal experience, it seems to me that a visual-thought (visualizations/imagination) is more complex then a 'inner-voice' thought, also it seems to me that visual-thoughts (visualizations/imaginations) in order to understand a given subject or object, requires a 'bigger' material-consciousness and subsequent intelligence 'size' then just plain 'inner-voice' thoughts.

What are your thoughts about these assumptions?

Answer

Thoughts originate from the material consciousness, not from the sub-consciousness (except impulses one is receiving from the storage banks).
The material consciousness is negative and positive at the same time, and the material sub-consciousness is neutral.
The process is: Consciousness > idea > thought ( + perhaps followed by a recollection from one’s memory).

Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Mhurley

Post Number: 99
Posted on Thursday, July 28, 2005 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Why didn't Jmmanuel chose any female disciples?
Also, why is the prophet line Henock to Billy exclusively male?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

Jmmanuel did have female disciples, but they were not named. Maria Magdalena e.g. was one of his disciples.

Nokodemjon and Arahat Athersate originally determined that the prophet line will be male for all times. The reason for this was that the task of being a prophet is connected with very hard (physical!) work. However, incarnations between those of being a prophet can occur in a female body.

Moonshine

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sup Billy

Are there any et spirits on the forum or any level 4 spirits? No need to name names. The other question is irrelevant, i'll have to buy the audio tapes to find that out for myself which would be better for learning and I guess thats what you were trying to tell me.

Thanks Brother Bill

Answer

Such questions will not be answered, because by doing so one would evoke feelings of arrogance or discrimination, etc.

(Note by CF: “level 4 spirits” seems to be one more of the many inventions of the wide-spread esoteric nonsense.)

Solar

Post Number: 7
Posted on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
How long does it take for the spirit to evolve from the first levels of Arahat Athersata to the last levels of Petale? (measured in earth years)

Thanks
Solar

Answer

Quite a long time (but within the period of the universe’s expansion and contraction).

Wolfbrother

Posted on Friday, July 29, 2005 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey billy
Are barbara hand clow and amorah quan yin (both who claim that they are channeling pleiadians) just two more quacks to add to the list?
thanks
wolfbrother

Answer

Just two more “quacks”, if this term means someone who doesn’t tell the truth.

Since channelling is impossible, anyone who claims to be channelling is telling nonsense (either deliberately or as a symptom of schizophrenia).

Note by CF: To state it one more time: There is NO other person on Earth who has contacts with Plejarens except “Billy” Eduard Albert Meier. Besides: No one, including Billy, has contacts with Pleiadians, because on the Pleiades (which we see on the earth’s night sky) there does not exist any human or faunal or floral life, except thermo bacteria. Therefore, you can be sure that ANYBODY who claims having contacts with Pleiadians/Plejaren is lying, either consciously or through delusion.

Lonnie

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Ther are many families today with children born of the same healthy parents, in which some children have no apparent mental, physical or emtional deficencies and others have some problems that health officials blame on genes.

Besides the genes we inherit from our parents, what percentage of our entire genetic make up is determined by other factors such as the spirit vibrations or the thinking/consciousness from the most previous life before this present life?

Regards,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

Deficiencies triggered by genes have been occurring through all times. And they are not originating from spirit vibrations or past-life thinking etc.

The most important factor to influence genes is by one’s own thinking and feeling. The second important factor is environment influences, pollution, drugs, alcohol, medicaments, etc. etc.
These deficiencies have nothing to do with the spirit (form).

Norm

Post Number: 724
Posted on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, The Federal Reserve Bank is a privately owned central bank that masquerades as part of the United States federal government. It controls the United States money system by printing as much money as it wants & setting USA interest rates & in effect controls the USA since it’s a capitalist country. Are you & the Plejarens aware of the power & influence the Federal Reserve banking system has on the US Gov’ts polices & the world?

Answer

All Federal Reserve Banks of the different countries have an influence on politics and economy.
Besides: Money rules the world.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 128
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Back in 1996, I was sent a letter from an anonymous source which for some reason went into considerable detail about the Tunguska event. The letter explained something went wrong with a UFO ship over Tunguska back in 1908, which came from the direction of the Burnard star system. From this unfortunate event there began a wave of people (human spirit forms) to be reincarnated here on Earth, who are now called "Tunguska seeds". The reason for the ship being here in the first place was because of an exodus from their home-worlds, beginning about some 2 hundred or so years ago, but it did not specify why. The letter then continued to say that they were now looking for these reincarnated people and/or descendants, and would therefor contact me again sometime in the future, but have yet to do so. They also sent me a photo of one of these smaller UFO ships in flight and then explained that a particular group of human ETs from the same home worlds actually now have a base situated here on Earth, but it did not disclose its location. At about the time I received the letter back in 1996, it was about exactly 80 years after the Tunguska event took place, if that means anything. 2 years later, I heard about your information regarding what happened during the Tunguska event and why it happened. Now I don't know if I'm actually a "Tunguska seed", but I'd like to find the real source person of the letter. I've had an idea of who may have sent it, but this was never confirmed.

Can you help me find this person and do you think there maybe some truth to what he or she wrote to me in this letter?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

There’s no use in searching for this person, because most of what you quote is not true. More or less the only thing that is true is that there was really something like a “Tunguska incident” in which about 4300 extraterrestrial people were killed. And since they were killed here on earth, their spirit forms are now bound to earth and, therefore, will incarnate again and again here among us.

(For more information see “Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktgespräche, Block 1, page 313 ff., available through FIGU’s internet shop)

Phil638

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

The Plejarens live for approxamitly 1000 years and they only prefer to have sex with someone only in marriage to them. Semjase is around 462 years old and has only been in marriage for 7 years. What do the plejarens like Semjase on Erra do for sexual stimuli over the hundreds of years while their not in marriage with anyone? Do they make do with having very little sex during that time or do they masturbate during that time or do they just go without having neither of them during that time spanning over hundreds of years?

many thx phil

Answer

The Plejarens have normal sex lives, however without the degenerations as we have/know them here on earth (like sado-masochism, sex with animals, etc. etc.).
They even have sexual friendships, but they don’t hop from one bed to the other like it is so common here on earth (and which brings about so much grief and death, etc., like aids, divorces, venereal diseases, etc. etc.). And of course they know and practise the normal and natural acts of onanism and masturbation.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 58
Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I am also being "followed" by a number, 144. About 50 % of the time when I suddenly look at the clock for any unintended reason or something counting minutes and seconds, there is something like 14.40 or 21.44 or something else with that combination. Very strange. It is not when I am trying to find that number, it just happens. This has been going on for about a year, and it seems to me that something outside myself is leading me towards that number. Maybe they are trying to tell me I am one of the 144.208 ringleaders who died on this planet, if I remember it correctly. Or what is it? The subcounciousness?

Dplotmach

Answer

Most probably it is a psyche- or consciousness-related tic/quirk.
Absolutely certain it has NOTHING to do with the actual 144.208 ringleaders.

Eramirez

Posted on Monday, August 01, 2005 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Is the theoretical Tachyon particle the particle that may make interstellar space travel possible?

Thanks

Answer

It’s not a “theroretical” particle, but a real one. Yes, it is used for interstellar flight, just as other means like photon propulsion, anti-gravity, rockets, nuclear propulsion, etc. etc.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, August 03, 2005 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

A highly regarded person with broad knowledge about your case commented on this discussion forum that the Henock Prophecies are not being fulfilled. If true this would be refreshing news.

Are the people of the world, especially those in America, finally becoming wise and changing their thoughts and actions towards peaceful ways, thus ensuring that the Henock Prophecies remain just that, a prophecy and not a prediction?

Wishing you strength and support in all your endeavors.

Answer

Prophecies can always be changed if the human beings change their ways of thinking, feeling and acting.
Time will tell which prophecies will fulfil themselves and which not.

There will be much water running down the Mississippi river until the vast majority or mass of the US American people will become “wise”.

James

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
If Earth humans might become lost using time travel technologies, would it be possible to recover their spirit with technology or communication with the spirit levels so that they can return and reincarnate to their original time and society idealy before their next rebirth?

Thanks,
James.

Answer

No. You would have to find and recover the person (as long as he is still alive).

Michael_d

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2005 - 10:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In your bulletin titled "One More Important Word" you open by saying: "In 1991, George H.W. Bush senior, the president of the US, made war against the Iraqi people and its leadership, with the aim to oust Saddam Husain and to make the country into an American protectorate, however this failed miserably."

My recollection is that the US could have easily ousted Saddam Hussein if that was their intention. However, Bush himself shortened the war against the wishes of the military, notably General Norman Schwarzkoph, Commander of Operation Desert Storm, who wanted to march into Baghdad to bring down Saddam.

Why do you say the American plan failed miserably? Is this an incorrect translation of your bulletin?

Best regards!

Answer

Well, they did not catch Saddam Hussein and did not conquer Iraq. Therefore, they did not reach their goal, and that’s a failure.

Savio

Post Number: 519
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

In 1943, within the United States, it was speculated that there was a scientific experiment called “Philadelphia Experiment”, it was said that a ship was teleported to some 300 miles away and the staff onboard were subjected to some mysterious problems afterwards, later, some time travel tasks were also carried out.

All these stories were mentioned in a book "The Montauk Project" by Preston B. Nichols.

My question is: Did this experiment really exist and what was it all about?

Savio

Answer

It’s a legend.

Clem

Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 01:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag Billy

I visited your place in Switzerland in July but was only able to meet with C.F. Well, here is my question: Can you provide me with instructions on how to meditate so that I will be able to listen to my inner voice?

Vielen Dank
Clemencio

Answer

You can practise attentiveness. Through this you can try to perceive the things as they really are (and not as they should be).
You have to try to get within yourself.

Extensive and detailed instructions can be found in Billy’s book “Einführung in die Meditation” (German only).

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page