Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 22, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through August 22, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Dino_slice

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

What is the Mission? I don't really know. I try to understand Billy's mission to photograph beamships and write contact notes and books. I think I see this info as powerful to change the world to the better. And see Billy as a true great prophet for this planet. And someday, as the truth plows through, the spiritual teachings will be a part of everybody's life and the whole planet.

But I also see that nobody seems to care right now. This is even true among the UFO community. Billy is ignored. Not that people can't find Billy, they are not even trying. People in masses are not even questioning religion, politics, government, military, economics, or anything else to notice the obvious nature (Creation)around them.

Has Figu ever heard of "the take away" approach? Take away that which is being presented honestly to the unwanting subject (masses) in hopes that the subject will become aware of the importance of what is being presented. And then change their mind(s) and then want it.

For me, I look at Billy's mission and see how mission impossible it is. And see that he and his group are working hard to make available something that people do not really buy. Yet this stuff is ultra cool. Especially "Meier Chronicles" video and AYTF and TJ books. Information that is cool to a small collective of truth seekers. Not the masses.

For me, discovering Meier was never about looking at it as a hoax. When I first saw beamship movies I never thought about models or strings, or cared about computer analysis; "I thought, "How do I get me one of these things?" I would love to see, photograph, fly in, pilot a beamship. They feel familar. I love these things.

For me, I see the Meier info and application as an "E-Ticket" to outer space. Not necessarily a long-term commitment to the Planet earth. I can learn about Creation anywhere. And now that I know this is real. I want to experience it.

From Meier info, I don't know what original planet I'm from or where this spirit form has been, but I would like to go there. And I would like to see other worlds.

Certainly not Figu goals, I would really like to make contact with Creational ETs and explore space this lifetime, and leave this sector for now. It's not like I could not return to Earth and help another day. I long to be around other Creationally minded people. I want to escape religion. I want to see cool looking aliens and live in the sky. What is wrong with making this my individual mission?

Anthony

Michael_d

Post Number: 43
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony,

It's possible the purpose of Billy's mission is just to lay the foundation - through the documentation of UFO photos, movie film, sound recordings, landing tracks, metal samples, contact notes, spiritual lessons, etc - to be utilized to better advantage before a more receptive audience during his spirit form's incarnation in 800 years. At that time it's probable there will be complete acceptance of extraterrestrial life; certainly by then we will land men on Mars and recover the ancient artifacts left by earlier civilizations. We can also expect by then the religions will be eradicated from the planet, and the genetic manipulation causing our overly aggressive behavior and premature aging should also be reversed. Under those conditions, people will not be as distracted as they are today in their pursuit of material possessions and ego gratification - and by greed, jealousy and hatred. In some regards, you could look at Billy's present mission as a step in a sales situation, albeit a complex one: the purpose of the first step being to get to the second step; the purpose of the second step being to get to the third step; on-and-on with each successive step building on the prior ones until you get to the close. It's way too premature to try for a close now; the public is not paying attention - as you mentioned. So the FIGU's engaged in preparing their marketing materials for use when the time is ripe. How else could you explain the master plan of choosing a "hermit" (I mean that in a nice way!) to be the group's spokesman? Of course! He isn't and wasn't meant to be a spokesman! Apparently there's plenty of time for all to unfold properly. We've only been in the "Age of Aquarius", the golden age of wisdom and knowledge - when all illogical thinking, acting and living is to be corrected - since 1844; it'll last another 2,155 years before ending in the year 3,999!

That's my "glass half-full" perspective. On the other hand, there's the "molten glass in a puddle" perspective resulting from the prophecies of the looming WWIII...

Claes

Post Number: 67
Posted on Wednesday, February 18, 2004 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony and all,

Perhaps you have to consider that this is only the very beginning of the Mission of bringing truth to the Earth people. It will probably take several hundered years for people to see the value of these teachings.

I'm sure the Plejarans have also learned from previous mistakes in the mission with Jmmanuel, Mohammed and others so there is a much greater chance of sucess this time. And the cosmic radiations are more beneficial at this time than previous times.

Consider what you really want out of life and strive for it.
Is it to have a materially pleasant life or to have a life of growing inner peace, wisdom, selfcontrol, love, harmony etc etc. ?
These inner values make the material objects we cling to less and less important.

The study and application of FIGUs teachings and recommendations have given me so much more than all other teachings I have studied in the past and there is where part of the proof lies for me.
These teachings are in my opinion the best present that has ever been given to the people of earth, and I am very greatful to the Plejarans, their confederates and all hardworking FIGU members.

While I’m here in this life I want to make the best of it and make the inner values grow as much as possible which will create the most fulfilling life. the never ending Journey of Self discovery does get a boost from finding out the truth about things from FIGUs material, and through honest hard work and striving for perfection in all aspects.

No point in waiting for the next life.
Now is the time.

Salome,
//Claes

Dino_slice

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, February 19, 2004 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes,

It will take several hundred years for people to see the value? Well I think I see some value now. I think you see value. I think Michael_d sees value. I think everyone here, including that Howardian person see a better value than the masses.

I think you and I are on a backwards planet. And I for one, would like to leave and travel around, be able to move away from religion and closer to Creationals. I have no desire to sell Billy to the Masses. I can really say that I hate ufology. And have no desire to have a UFO website, write UFO books, do a UFO lecture or anything else to reach at the masses. I could care less if they get it. The way I see it, a child can notice it, a deaf, dumb and blind dude can be spiritually competent, anybody can do it. Even without holding Billy's hand.

Yes Billy is the keeper of the treasure. The LIBRARY. And I think Figu is doing a great job archiving it and puting it together. Someday on little planet Earth, it will happen, as it allways happens with truth, and most people will get it. I'm sure of this.

But how many lifetimes do I have to live here on this planet before I can see a beamship? How many lifetimes before I can hang out and work with some kind of space aliens? I would really like to know. I'm striving for a basic vibration this lifetime.

The point of my previous post was to point out that some of us are focusing our lives on the Universe, striving for truth, and very, very interested in extraterrestrials, extra-dimensionals, time travellers, laser guns and beamships.

To be grounded (trapped) here on planet earth, a practical compromise for me is to dream (strong desire) to photograph beamships as a form of art. Not to get that "smoking gun" evidence for the Unidendified Flying Crowd or the world. But to truely explore this as I had no idea this existed before I saw Billy. I would like to do shots with exotic cars, boats, airplanes and motorcycles; ya know, kinda showing the connection of transports between all people. Doing it against other beautiful nature scapes, like Billy did with Switzerland.

But because I live on a planet of "apes" right now, the Pleiadians won't let any other people see the ships but Billy. Only Billy can go for a ride and see another world or time trip to another place. Only Billy can have space aliens as friends.

Somtimes, I wish I never saw one of Billy's beautiful beamship pictures. Sometime I wish I was just one of the masses. Then maybe I could settle down and marry a beautiful wife, push a stroller, refinance the house for more purchasing power, grab at money in job promotion, start that Wall Street retirment plan and all the rest of what makes up the good life here on little shiny planet earth. But instead, I want to live out of a suitcase and strive at the spiritual teachings, to think how an alien would think. I look each day to the sky hoping that this will be the day that I will see a silvery, flashing, beautiful beamship flying over me.

Best regards,
Anthony

Anonymous

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 02:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anthony

I think the closest most of us can get to a beamship and travel through space in one is in a science fiction novel or film. You sound to me like a bit of a dreamer. There's nothing wrong in that. The imagination is the precursor to reality, provided you have the will and the means to make your dream come true. I look forward to the day when my spirit is able to traverse the universe and see the many wonders that await us. Of course, I understand that I personally will never see that day. But my spirit will be there, in a new body, with a new personality; and I hope by that time it will have acquired the will to venture forth unafraid.

For me now the mission is just about the spiritual journey. I see myself as Lao Tzu, Buddha, Krishna, Jmmanuel, Confucius, Milarepa, Nagarjuna... the spiritual traveller as depicted by Nicholas Roerich in his paintings. I have never travelled the world, but I so wish to, purely for my spirit's sake. And maybe one day I will. And after the world, the universe, and then the spiritual realm - the final frontier.

When I think about it I am in awe of the mission. I know I most probably will never meet Eduard Meier, which is unfortunate because before I ever knew who he was and had heard of his mission, I used to say to myself, thinking of Jesus' (Jmmanuel's) return to the world: "If ever I would meet him, or hear of him, I would know him by his words." And I believed that wholeheartedly. And I believe that Eduard is who he says he is. I have to believe that about him because I don't know; and I choose to believe it because, like I say, I know him by his words. And it leaves me in awe. I am not one, however, to exalt another because of his fame. Where others would stop and acknowledge someone famous, I would walk pass and not once look back. But it is difficult not to feel overwhelmed. Just imagine, 800 years from now, when the world will look back and recognize these days as the time when the seeds of the mission were sowed. We are the first to acknowledge this; the first to take part in the initial transition of the human race's evolution. You, I, Michael Horn, Matthew Hurley, Michael D., Mark Campbell, Scott Baxter, Scott Whitney, Christian Frehner, Marc Juliano, Jacob, Jay, Claes, Edward, and all the rest. During times of upheavals, when people are witnessing one catastrophe after another, one crime after another, we at FIGU are witnesses to something far greater and more marvelous than most human beings can imagine.

That is what the mission is to me.

Salome
JEC

Dino_slice

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Anonymous,

You make it fun. Your cheerful posts make me feel almost home. That's why I come to this forum to post, to be around other spiritual teachings, and beamships heads.

My initial post in this string was a response to David_chance's last post here, where he quotes the Contact notes, "These confused wishes and demands urge us, to give in future expectation no more any official demonstrations, or even to perform such. Alone strictly for the internal group research should here and then still be done some few exceptions."

Yeah, I think the aliens saw that many people were not even looking at the spiritual side then, and the people were just pressuring Billy for more pictures and to meet the aliens. Is this why Billy does not take beamship pictures anymore? Or do the aliens think we have enough pics? Or is Billy bored of taking pictures? Anybody know?

I think more people today are getting the message. People like us who find the info just as cool as the pictures. I think it would be wonderful if Billy could photograph new types of ships and different technology. Would anyone elso like to see new pictures? Am I missing something here?

Best regards,
Anthony

Imagematters

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2004 - 04:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy and all

I would like to ask, does Billy know wether the "face on Mars" is part of the mission. We all know the face is thousands of years old, and thats why we see it as it is today,(eroded) but was this face meant to be our first wake up call, when we eventually evolved to a technological level to see Mars close up.

What is the story to this thing,(really). The mission being to prepare humans for "the bigger picture". I realise 3/4 of our 6 billion will only idolise and worship, but we are seriously running out of time here, global warming is here NOW, and with no time to reverse the effects of the balance we have tipped, I cannot see how we can help ourselves anymore. With only a small percentage of humans who are aware of the "bigger picture", I think unless something is done soon to "wake up the world" then we are stuck on a path to "self destruction", rather than "self development" like you teach.

The problem is, 98% of humans, are to busy trying to "pay the bills" and/or "put food in there mouths", and its this that puts us on this destructive path. A revolutionary change cannot happen, unless we they have better proof of the "bigger picture". }

Please before the ignorance of one generation, destroys the potential of our future generations. It only takes 2 generations for change to occur properly (womens rights is a good example of this in the west)

I don't know if Billy and his visitor friends will ever read this, but the current strategy is not working, and time is a premium.

Give Humans a common goal, and we shall rise to the challenge, TOGETHER.

I would like further comments on this, and if you agree, then please contact me to discuss further. (lovattstuart@hotmail.com)

See my changing efforts at: www.heatmyhome.co.uk

Howard

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey,

I think you should read a little from the book of enoch, and have an open mind. It isnt nice. For not to say the bible..

"http://www.ccel.org/c/charles/otpseudepig/enoch/ENOCH_1.HTM

After some research, and revelation, Im totally ASHAMED of what I have written in the past years on this forum.
I have been kind of a "semi-false" prophet.
I wish id never seen the consequences of it.
Sorry guys,
its black or white.
Im actually going to PRAY for those I know the names of, eventhough im probably damned.

And by the way, "PTAAH" is a name for the devil.

Phaethonsfire

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howard,

You can post links about fantasy and fairytales, but the Truth stays the Truth.
Pray for yourself, to your own Spirit, that might save you from your own hell named ignorance, the name for the devil is not "Ptaah" but it is the Church.
Jakobjn

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2004 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Progress
through
affirmative
affective
holiness

that's what Ptaah means to me.

Nils

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: Arm repair.
On Sunday, May 09, 2004 - 02:06 pm, Christian Frehner wrote:   
>
> They proposed to "repair" his missing arm, but Billy said "No". He did not
> want to take advantage from his contacts with the ETs.
>
> (Note by CF: And if it would be know that there is a person here on Earth
> who has an artificially produced arm of extraterrestrial origin ... the
> result of this is up to each person to ponder.)

I admit, that I've given the same thoughts to this question. Still I feel that there is more to it than this clear cut answer. If I was offered a free face lift by a terrestrial doctor and I was certain it could be done safely, I would accept the offer without any moral speculation. If such primitive methods to perform a facelift can be accepted by me and I declined an advanced and secure extra terrestrial facelift, I would consider myself being prone to double standards.

I aggree, that there would be a debate if for example Billy suddenly appeared as good as new. But neither in my country, Denmark nor in Switzerland there is any section in the constitutions about such a situation. Of course there would be an outcry in the public debate. In my best view that would only add positively to Billy's credibility with regards to his mission together with the Pleiadian.

There is one more twist to this topic. I've noted that Semyase after a severe concussion is going through an 80 year rehabilitation program. This indicates that she neither is 'restored' for one reason or another. Solidarity with earthlings or Pleiadian moral conduct?? It's absolutely worth thinking about.

Cheers, Niels

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nils:

We earth humans tend to use everything that gets in our hand to produce weapons, arms or any means possible to destroy its own race (which is absolutely unique of any life form on Earth, by the way, Sharks, tigers, wolves never kill each other) probably due to our degenerative gene of agression. If such a special articial arm of extra-terrestrial origin was known, you can imagine how some secret organizations would do everything to get a hold of this and try to replicate the technologies, with the consequence we imagine in trying to build cyborg-soldiers, human robots and the like.

I think this is exactly what the Americans tried to do following the so-called the Roswell incident. It seems Billy and his contacts deliberately avoid those topics in order to avoid getting into trouble and thus jeopardize the real important stuff: the diffusion of spiritual teaching that are undistorted and unaltered.

It is interesting to note that In contact notes 251, it is predicted that humans will be "created" in the future and cause considerable trouble.

Just some thought...

Peace, wisdom
Eric

Nils

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eric:

On Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 07:50 pm, you wrote:

> We earth humans tend to use everything
> that gets in our hand to produce
> weapons, arms or any means possible to
> destroy its own race (which is
> absolutely unique of any life form on
> Earth, by the way, Sharks, tigers,
> wolves never kill each other) probably due to > our degenerative gene of
> agression. If such a special articial arm
> of extra-terrestrial origin was
> known, you can imagine how some
> secret organizations would do everything to
> get a hold of this and try to replicate
> the technologies, with the
> consequence we imagine in trying to
> build cyborg-soldiers, human robots and
> the like.

I aggree with you, and I feel that this is why we don't get the slightest chance to get the extraterrestrial equipment in our hands.

But what I'm trying to figure out is the scenes behind. Are the Pleiadians having the same daily problems as we do. If you have ambivalent feelings, the space ship technology won't obey you, as it is runs by virtue of the thought. - And only if the mind and the inner self is in accordance.

I know myself well enough to tell that I wouldn't be able to make such fine equipment run. This way everybody knows silently how is the situation for himself.

My point is: If the Pleidians are suffering the same predicaments as we do, are they in full control of their equipment??

If not, then many of us may feel there is a problem in the future!
>
> I think this is exactly what the
> Americans tried to do following the
> so-called the Roswell incident. It seems
> Billy and his contacts deliberately
> avoid those topics in order to avoid
> getting into trouble and thus jeopardize the
> real important stuff: the diffusion
> of spiritual
> teaching that are undistorted and unaltered.

I'm sure that such wrecked flying saucers are for inspiration only. Do the Americans have that honest and clean mind that the extra terrestrial technology requires to be operated? <g>

I don't believe that you have to keep a low profile about such technology. If it's widely known that only persons with clean minds can run it, then there is a concrete reward for a nice mentality.
>
> It is interesting to note that In
> contact notes 251, it is predicted that
> humans will be "created" in the future
> and cause considerable trouble.

There are more than one way to evaluate ' humans will be created'. I promise you to answer this when I've checked it out further.
>
> Just some thought...

Your words.

Cheers, Niels

Nils

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2004 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eric Drouin:

On Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 07:50 pm, you wrote:

> It is interesting to note that In
> contact notes 251, it is predicted that
> humans will be "created" in the future
> and cause considerable trouble.

1st bet:
How old is this prediction or prophecy originally?. If it's a comparatively recent prophecy there is a posibility that it's nothing but an anacronism of a very old prophecy from a distant past laying dormant in the karmic memory popping up by chance. If so, we may all be experiencing these considerable troubles, as we may be going through what was predicted. Another matter is the grarmmar being applied to such statements. If the one predicting has a language without written difference between e.g. the present and the past tense, westerners like us may misunderstand the meaning. However, it can be compared to the present tense often used in English courts by people giving testimony. But it distorts a prophecy. Surely a troublesome topic.

2nd bet:
The prophecy is really a recent prophecy. Then it may tell you that humans e.g. here on Earth will begin tampering with the human genes for good or worse. For now, it's more than enough that nature tampers with the human genome at random. However, one day the scientists may have perfected these techniques to such a degree that we can all harvest the benefits from it. On the other hand, the bad guys may as well harvest from these techniques from their points of view. Considerable problems are involved here.

3rd bet:
Most of the population on earth may be incarnations of different colonies from space all having failed. If the aforesaid phophecies were taken serious by the fittest in a distant past, then the fittest (spiritually) predicted that their biological line would succeed. But how? I imagine that the fine technology from time to time has been unmanned awaiting the fittest souls to be ready for yet another round, awaiting the right moment to offer it's facilities to humans. This unique equipment may even have been programmed to recreate humans in case they became extinct. This might have happened more than once and the prediction or phophecy may have come true more than once.
It may even come true again (and again).
I remember a quote from a UFO related video. To the best of my memory the words wrere of Pleiadian origin and were somewhat like this: 'We are preparing a planet for you.'
Beautifull words that fit perfectly into a prophecy or a plan?? Is an attached timetable dependent on the spiritual strenghth of all humans? Or will this prepared planet be for the fittest spiritually? Or when?

I wish to ask you what you think. Will we get there physically by being evacuated by the Pleiadians or will we reincarnate there by the help of the autopilots of unmanned spaceships?

Cheers, Niels

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 08:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Nils and all:

I made a typo in my previous post
"It is interesting to note that In
contact notes 251, it is predicted that
humans-ROBOTS will be "created" in the future
and will cause considerable trouble."
Apologies

It is presented by the way as a prediction, not a prophecy in contact notes 251: an event that will happen with 100% certainty. Prophecies are more a "worst case" scenarios aimed to provoque a reaction and positive countermeasures to avoid the worst case (this is my own understanding...).

Contact notes #251 is on line, in section Ufology of the Figu website.
Peace
Eric

Starlord

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 02:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ever since 'human' life was here on this planet, going back into the distant mists of time past our era, Atlantis, Lemuria, Mu, Hyperboria, and other grand civilizations , some 150,000 years or more hasn't it ever been the 'mission' of more evolved beings, be that of Masters sent here to teach and or visitors from distant galaxies to uplift the consciousness of the time?

I can see how intents from the past visitations may be misconstrued and confused. I can also see how, regardless of the initial intention these could form a 'religion' of sorts but you have to agree a bad potato salad is much better than no food at all when one is starving?

When looking at our current affairs, I am reminded of a joke where the punch line is "The Earth is the armpit of the Universe" This place is the most negative place there is if I am not mistaken and for a good reason. Soul comes here to gain experience. If the experience is plesant and mild, it soon passes from our attention to be forgotten. However, if it is harsh and negative, we tend to hold on to the lesson much longer....

I was of the understanding that some 20 years ago, if the Eagle and the Bear came to Nuclear 'blows' ET would have stepped in and erased the problem due to the risk of not only global contamination but that of surrounding space also.... I wonder if this is still the case, or is there a total non-interference law upon all ET lifeforms?

I grew up in a split religious foundation and later in life found what I came to the physical plane to find, a path of Sound & Light, the Inner Master and the Outer. Experience is king. the sad thing is that not all paths agree with every one, but there is still a lot to be said for religious paths. The belief in a Supreme Being is all that is necessary in my humble opinion. It matters little who the messenger is and it is sad to see wars for the last thousand of years fought for something as petty as which path to God is the right one, of course it's not as simple as that.

Kiwilove

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, March 11, 2005 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a great deal of interest in 'truth' and what is reality? etc etc.
People do want to know and go in pursuit of knowledge - in whatever avenue that is open to them to explore.
We're heard about New Age philosophies and movements - while some sound dubious today, eg. TM Transcendental Meditation - each of these movements did generate a great deal of interest and followers at one time or another.
We should be aware that it started as far back as the 18th and 19th centuries, in which various new ways of thinking started, whether it be the Theosophical Society, the Spiritualists or even the newer revised churches such as the Mormons, etc.

What is important about Billy Meier is that he brings in all these kinds of truths together - cohesively, like no other else?
Of course, UFO sightings are in the Bible, this was written about by M K Jessup in his 1956 book 'UFO and the Bible' and also around this time he published his 'The Case For the UFO' which predates Erich von Daniken's popular 'Chariots of the Gods' ideas. Jessup made the same kind of guesses as von Daniken with different artefacts.

The only way for Billy Meier is to achieve public consciousness of his material, is most likely for the material to enter the mainstream media - such as Television and Films in particular.
If not in a documentary that is true to the details - then someone will most probably use the material in some science fiction vehicle which mirrors the Billy Meier material.
This later option is not the best way to introduce the public to the material. We have already seen hollywood versions of the accounts of the Travers and Hills abductions made into television movies.

There are others similar to Meier who deal with the same kind of material. eg. Lobsang Rampa whose popularity was from 1956 till the early 1980s, and Delores Cannon. Some of their material may be true? And parts of their information may sound false?

The unexplained area - has always had material which go beyond the strange - into the impossible to believe area.
Such as - The Hollow Earth idea, in which there an advanced race inside in the Earth who do not want contact with us. I don't know if the Billy Meier Contact Notes confirms this or not?

Harvey

Memo00

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2005 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi harvey

i hope you are doing fine

in the questions to Billy section he said something like this:
"Since the Earth is not hollow plejaren do not have to talk about such phantasies"

and in the contact notes it is said that only a very very little percentage of what Von Daniken wrote in his books is actually true, the rest is pure speculation

i think that it is good to ask to other people, but i think it is more important to ask to yourself first, to be honest, and to think logically so that you can find if something is real or just phantasy,

not only info from the autors that you mention but from many many others speak sometimes about things that are true (usually only a little percentage), but that doesn´t mean that if this or that is true or false then ALL have to be right or wrong,

you have to learn to distinguish the truth by yourself, so that you can become really FREE,

if you continue to search for knowledge and study all the info related with Billy, soon you will realize that there is nothing in this world that even gets close to it

many other persons may talk about similar things, but that is just superficial, because,
1-they dont have any proof,
2-they make a lot of speculations,
and as you grow in knowledge you will clearly see too that
3-their info is full of errors
4-their minds are usully still enslaved by religions (sometimes unconsciously)
5-they dont have REAL knowledge about the things they talk, but only repeat things that they have read or heard
etc etc

and with Billy we a have a mountain of physical proof, info about things that others dont even dream about, predictions about future events that are proven right one after the other, and the most important: REAL spiritual teachings

David_chance

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, March 12, 2005 - 02:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Harvey, as far as the "hollow earth", see Billy Meier's comment here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/4175.html#POST13561

Phil638

Post Number: 68
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm a bit confused regarding what most people here have been saying about what the mission with billy meier and the plejarens is after reading a lot of prior posts in the past couple of threads here. Most people say that the mission is mainly about laying the foundations for the future and other stuff like that. I don't disagree with them, it's just that I for one always thought that first and foremost the mission always was to help avoid world war 3 from happening?

- phil

Tjames

Post Number: 79
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,

The mission can be manifold phil, and is not simply designated to avoid the third world war. The actions of the Plejaren/Billy/Figu right now have a direct affect on our future hundreds of years from now until the next prophet comes. Billy knows this and has suggested to do certain things to ultimately instill the truthful teachings in the hearts, minds and lives of every human being on earth. Also, such a cause of world wars is OVERPOPULATION and this is a HUGE factor which needs to be dealt with. As an excerpt from Billy ... " Only when the last Third World inhabitant of the remotest hovel in the bush is conscious of overpopulation's meaning for himself and for mankind, and only when he is willing to then exercise common sense, may our campaign be looked upon as a success."
Concerning overpopulation which among many issues appears to be the single most detremental factor affecting our planet today beacause nearly all ills are attributed to overpopulation. However, this does not mean we start viewing this issue with tunnel vison "simply and strictly for overpopulation", although if that's how one feels they want to focus all their time and energy into soley overpopulation, i would not complain because at-least they are accomplishing something well needed. But, the missions purpose is manifold with many branches depending upon where you have the knowledge and ability to help.

The mission is to teach the the earth humans to live according to creational law.

If I may suggest you read billy's booklets on the www.figu.org website and purchase some only like 1-5 $ each. The booklets are so compelling and state many things in such a clear format that I don't even have the time to explain. I only recommend you get them so that we ( the figu community ) can begin/continue to fight these ills and develop as human beings.

Salome Gam nan ben urda gan njjber hasala hesporona.
Tim

Phil638

Post Number: 77
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tjames,

Isn't the only reason that the plejarens are here for is only because World War 3's going to happen and if WW3 wasn't going to happen then they wouldn't be here then? So aren't those other things that you mention there about what the mission is are only secondary things to what the main mission of figu and of the plejarens visiting us are here for?

So on that basis shouldn't the main mission of the figu and of the plejarens visiting us be mission 1 - to help avoid World War 3 from happening and at the same time while their here as a secondary part of the mission diseminating the spiritual laws of creation?

Thanks, I never knew about them pamplets and booklets at figu you mentioned there.

phil

Tjames

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,

In my opinion and from what i've read No, deterring a 3rd world war is not the primary objective of the mission when looked at over the expanse of the next 8 centuries but for now it is most definitely one of the most important issues. They said if Pres. Bush got voted in a second term than the likely hood of a worldwide war would escalate. The Plejaren are most likely assisting us to the limits their regulations will allow, and i'm sure they would greatly like to see the 3rd world war not come, however even if there is a third world war the mission will still go on, sewing seeds that we are not the only rational thinking humans in the universe (although this aspect may have largely done its work), keeping FIGU in operation for a long time, and in a way offering people the spiritual teachings in it's entirety so that we may raise our own conciousness through out the next 7 or 8 centuries and definitely beyond. There are many other prophecies to be avoided and the third world war is just the most pressing issue for us at the moment. We can change things overnight if we wanted to and alter the course maybe even making a few of the other prophecies null and void. But, we have to summon the strength and courage to come together and do what is necessary!

Saalome,
Tim

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page