Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 20, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through September 20, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phil638

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

do you know if there is one of billy's spirit books which would benefit (accelerate) ET earth spirits better then earth spirit forms?

I also think I remember reading soomewhere billy saying that there was a way for someone to identify if they had a ET spirit form but that he was not prepared to say how, but I'm not sure about that.

phil

James

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, August 04, 2005 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dplotmach,
Sorry I didnt notice your post earlier.
This is an interesting phenomenon and have been searching for answers on this for quite a while.
Billy answered my question quite well, but of course until I find out exactly why this is happening I will keep searching.
Its not a huge deal but I find it facinating.

Edward

Post Number: 518
Posted on Friday, August 05, 2005 - 08:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

You have the Idea!!...:-)

Q:I have two scenarios here for your comments: Say, after death-

1. The spirit will be aware of itself while the lifetime experience is digested unconsciously (just like we are awake and food is digested without our intervention).

2. The spirit will be in an unconscious state while the lifetime experience is digested unconsciously (just like we are asleep and food is digested without our intervention).

A:It would be choice 1. But, it could also be nr. 2! It just depends on how One would compile the context of the question...in respect to the Spirit or Consciousness.

I myself..would compare it in this manner, just to make it a bit more clear:

The Body or Spirit is the "Framework" in which the Body and Spirit Function from within. As you may Know, they BOTH are the "Vehicle" in which the Brain and Consciousness "Mechanism" need to function in/with. One can not exist without the other, as made very clear by Jmmanuel: as long, as the Spirit-form must Experience the Physical/Material Realm.
They both "Fuse" Together to make one Human Entity.

In Principle, The Body and The Spirit...are Always Conscious of itself, but in a State of Unconsciousness...when it comes down, to the working Processing of it's Heart - Mechanism - The Brain/The Consciousness, that "Evaluates and Calculates", and so forth, its Contents(previous (Incarnation) Data: Acts, Deeds...etc....etc.) to form an Out-Come/Result = Personality(Spirit Consciousness) or Movements(Material Body).

The Body or Spirit are "Dependent" on the Brain/Consciousness, to function... Itself.. as a "Mobile Vehicle". Thus, The Body and The Spirit are in an "Unconscious State of Being/Knowing"..to what processing is being executed within the Brain/Consciousness itself. The Body/Spirit Receive, by way of Signals/Impulse...etc., the Instructions/Commands...to make it Mobile, and thus, to make the Body/Spirit execute what is being sent to them.

So, The Body/Spirit IS Conscious of Itself, but not to the Working Process(ing) of it's Mechanism - The Brain/The Consciousness. This would be an "Unconscious" event for them both. But, The Brain and The Consciousness ARE Conscious of their "Vehicle": The Body/The Spirit.

They both work "Separate", but...Still....Together!! As ONE UNITY.

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 515
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2005 - 05:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thanks for your detailed explanation :-)

I still having some difficulties in my understanding on the spiritform property.

I would like to quote what Jacob mentioned previously:

>”When you read Genesis, you will read that Creation itself after its inception by Pre-Creation [was unconscious of itself] although it didn’t need a material realm to evolve and to make mistakes.

It took several great-times before it became conscious and from that moment on, it was able to create a Universe, you can see that this evolution process is similar in the macro-cosmos (Creation) and micro cosmos (Spiritform)

When a spiritform reaches this level(AA), its spiritual-consciousness will have all the building blocks needed to create an Conscious Spiritual-consciousness and to [become aware of itself], but this happens only when it becomes an hyper-unity, namely with it whole-consciousness-block……”

Hence, if my understanding is correct, even Creation was unconscious of itself in the very beginning, so as spiritforms below the AA level.

While on the other hand, Billy mentioned that a spiritform will always aware of itself.

Would it be possible that Billy was only taking about spiritforms at the AA level, while spiritforms below the AA level will remain unaware of themselves?

Salome

Savio

Edward

Post Number: 520
Posted on Saturday, August 06, 2005 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

Yes, I would truly agree with what Jacob posted.
That all does make sense.

WE...as a Spark of Our Creation have had to undergo that Same Procedure as
Our Creation did, at that first Generating...of our existence(Spirit, but
Not Conscious and without a Full Mechanized Consciousness, yet).

WE too, were Not Conscious of our selves at that time: in any shape or
Form when existing at That Stage of being: that Tiny Spark of Creation.

As you may know, we...have...by way of Incarnating into the Physical world
the possibility to Acquire Knowledge which will generate a Consciousness
within our Spirit(form). And thus, through the many incarnations we do
become a Spirit With a Consciousness, and Thus...a "Spirit-Consciousness"
(Both in a Unity = Spirit-form).

I would think that the Spirit as well as the Body ARE Conscious of itself
as a "Functional Entity". It must be Conscious/Aware of its Existence.
Just as the Brain(Mind, Intellect, Intelligence...etc.) and the
Consciousness(with its Blocks) itself.

Savio, I think the BIG Difference would be the term: "Spiritual-
Consciousness". Knowing, that a Spiritual-Consciousness is somewhat
something much more different in definition..than the "Spirit-
Consciousness", if am a correct. The term Spiritual-Consciousness has a
much more Broader Content capability/capacity than the "Spirit-
Consciousness", which is still at a Limited Stage/Level of Data/Knowledge/
Intelligence contents. Thus, when speaking of Spiritual-Consciousness, we
are speaking far above the (average) Spirit-Consciousness. Thus, The
Spiritual-Consciousness, would indeed be Complete with its acquired
mentioned "Blocks" it has attained, and is thus, in a State of Higher
Hyper-Unity; which IS the "Whole Consciousness-Block" peak of Spiritual
Knowledge, Wisdom....etc. Which IS required to form a unity with the AA
level. And would indeed be a/the "Conscious Spiritual-Consciousness"...of
utmost Concentration.

I hope this may give you more insight in the concerning matters...?

Maybe you can ask Billy more in details, what you would like to have made
clear? Or, maybe post to Jacob? Billy or Jacob know more details.

My knowledge in these matters are somewhat limited in comparison to Billy
and Jacob as you may know. Maybe you can give it a try??

Always nice to hear from you...:-)

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 521
Posted on Sunday, August 07, 2005 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

Just to add...:-)

I would think that a Spirit-form(Spirit-Consciousness) that has developed
itself to a Degree/Level, into a higher developed evolution format, would
indeed be "Conscious" of itself, and thus be a "Conscious Spirit-form or
Conscious Spirit-Consciousness"(Eventhough, not AA level format). This
would Not be the case for the (much) lower evolved Spirit-forms because of
their lower level status of Being, which makes them Ignorant/Unknowing to
this fact...of Being. They are still Guided by the Laws Of Creation. And
thus, still have NO SAY..in their (next) Incarnation Evaluation Processing
....etc....etc.

Thus, not only the AA Spirit-forms would be Conscious of themselves...
as being a "Conscious Spiritual-Form/Conscious Spiritual Consciousness",
even thought of their status of Being.

I think we should indeed make clear distinction between the two mentioned
above. Especially, when concerning the Average Spirit-form(s)/Spirit-
Consciousness and the much Higher Evolved Spirit-form(s)/Spirit-
Consciousness that ARE indeed..."Conscious" of themselves as being a
"Conscious Spirit-Consciousness'".

And as you may know, Earth humans only utilize less than 10% of their
brain capacities. But those who DO utilize a bit more would indeed be
"Conscious Spirit-forms/Conscious Spirit-Consciousness'". And when
utilizing even above that 10%, let say 90% or even 99-100%...would than be
the mentioned "Conscious Spiritual-Forms/Conscious Spiritual-
Consciousness'". And thus, of the AA format...which would be the "Half
Human Half Spirit" beings that are in transition to the Fully Spiritual
processing of becoming the Pure Spiritual WE-forms: the "Conscious
Spiritual-Consciousness".

So, to make it short: it just depends on which Level/Stage of Devolvement
they are in....

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 516
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 01:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thank you very much for your kind effort in easing my headache ^_^

Yes, perhaps I will ask Jacob to shed some lights on his understanding against the idea presented by Billy.

Heartfelt thanks and salome :-)

Savio

Lonnie

Post Number: 85
Posted on Monday, August 08, 2005 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Would you please shed a little more light on a question I asked Billy recently concerning what constitutes adultery?

My answer from Billy was:

Adultery (“Ehebruch” in German) means the breaking of a marriage; i.e. when the two persons involved are not helping each other anymore and when the bond/marriage is separated (divorce). Unfaithfulness (“unter dem Hag durchgrasen” in Swiss German = having sex with other persons while married, etc.) is not the same as adultery (in the sense as the Spirit Teachings explain).

So, if the man has an affair with another woman, this would be considered unfaithfulness and not adultery if he is still helping his wife and still loves her. Actually, this seems to be closer to attemped polygamy, which is allowed by the natural laws.

However, if the wife or woman in a committed relationship has an affair with another man or even with a woman not approved of by the man, would this be considered an act of unfaithfulness also or would this constitute adultery or both?

Regards,
Lonnie

Truthseeker

Post Number: 131
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Savio,

Just to let you know that after reading through the Montauk books, it is my opinion that Preston B. Nichols embellishes quite a bit on his stories, which deviates far from the truth as to what really may have happened regarding the possibility of the Philadelphia Experiment. I say this because as I read through the books, I noticed that his story tends to change a bit over time and later found some inconsistencies to his own claims from that of his original source. If something did happen back in 1943, it sure is not consistent with the later information. I've heard from others saying Preston Nichols is simply all talk and nothing more who just enjoys telling a good story taken from yet another story. If there is any truth to the Philadelphia Experiment, I don't think Billy is in any position to make comment and the truth is probably a lot different from what people are saying it it.

-Truthseeker

Edward

Post Number: 522
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio my good friend...

It is always my pleasure to be your "Aspirin"....:-)

Good Health to you...

Edward.

Savio

Post Number: 521
Posted on Wednesday, August 10, 2005 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James

Thanks for the information :-)

I also suspect that there must be something unreal when Preston mentioned about their capability on Time Travel.

I would think that Time travel would not be possible before we could invent machines that can travel faster than light.

Yes, you probably be right on Billy's comment on this subject, yet, I do hope the Plejarens had told him something about it :-)

Salome

Savio

Truthseeker

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2005 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Savio,

Well if they do have time Travel, you can bet that it's a much closer guarded secret.

To Moderators,

I just realized an ERROR in my last "Questions to Billy" post which states in it (,it was about exactly 88 years after the Tunguska event took place,). It should actually state "80" years, not "88" years. Perhaps you can change this for me if you can. Thanks.

Truthseeker

Dplotmach

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tam2105,
please read this article.
http://health.discovery.com/centers/aging/staying_young/spirit.html

It seems religion can have a very positive effect in prolonging lifes.

There are several articles about this in the media.
One should be catious of condemning religious beliefs. Not everything about it is negative, that is for sure, I think.

Torrent

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Dplotmach.
When we say religion is very negative, it means it is so because it seriously damages our spiritual evolution which is the most important goal of our very existence.
Yes, we know that religions can lay down some sets of moral rules for socities and even bring in some temporary peace of mind ( which can be verified in the article you referred to), but they all come at the cost of spiritual evolution, which means you lose everything.
Of course, if you stay away from the religions and live according to the Creational laws, you will live much longer than those religious people. Which do you can give us longer life? :-)

Phil638

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello torrent,
just saying that i agree with everything in your post there and I would also like to make an adition to this sentence that you said here -

"Yes, we know that religions can lay down some sets of moral rules for socities and even bring in some temporary peace of mind

the addition is -

so these religous holy twits that are the cause of most of the world present day problems aren't left with the horror of a thought or belief in their primitive heads that holy smoly god and his hairy fairy kingdom might not exist and they could be all alone here with nothing more to worship but only their own worthless evil and sinfull selves.

What a horror that would be for all of them if that was case? Now aren't they lucky that they haven't got a brain in their heads and why they still believe in those ancient religous pet ideas of theirs which I consider should be only be for the perception and intelligence of man from thousands of years ago.

Look, I know how I shouldn't be saying all this, but how I honestly wish that a good percentage of them would wake up from that primitive line of thinking regarding things like holding a typical stupid idiotic belief that they cherish in their primitive heads, so the world can move forward faster then the pace that its going at now because of them being in the majority here and because of them with their stupid brakes on!

How I wish that there was a way to somehow rapidily wake a large percentage of them all up without disturbing those ancient pet ideas they like to hold in their primitive heads. :-(

phil

Kingman

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2005 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The new pope just made an annoucement for all his subjects to have more babies, and to not do that is denying god of his worthiness and eternal love. These are the leaders of the millions of faithful believers guiding them towards a path that is obviously not concerned with reality. Power corrupts, absolute power absolutely corrupts. All the perversions they inserted into the original scriptures tell me there is nothing good about religion, it's all been a horrible lie. The religious leaders deserve to be isolated with each other on an island with no means to escape. Let thier god save them.

Shock is what will proabably shake the world free of the religious grip. An event that stops all people in their daily mode and proclaims, ' we aren't the only humans in the universe...'.
Maybe the ruins on Mars being discovered, or a ET contact that all people worldwide experience in the same moment, free of government involvement and undenialable. The Vatican is losing numbers, thank god (pun intended).
a friend in america
Shawn

Phil638

Post Number: 107
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kingman, I agree with you there. Its all these past and present religious leaders that are probably the main reason and cause of attributing to the earths present day population problem today. I forgot the exact words they used since the ancient times to send this message across to the populace but I know it went something along the lines of "go fourth children of god and multiply"!

I also remember reading somewhere recently in the Meier material the plejarens saying that over half of the worlds recent popes in this last century didn't believe that a god even existed out there too! Their minds were on the alter boys!!

Pied Piper's worst case senario is at work and at play here in the twentyfirst century of today!

If I had things my way, I wouldn't give a dam about upsetting and disturbing all these religious people in the world today who hold that typical primitive, stupid and idiotic pet belief in their gullible heads about going to heaven one day.

phil

Melli

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 07:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy or Figu
I am very curious to find out what is your opinion about the French translated letter that was circulated on the internet in Sep 2003, titled:
Do you want us to show up?
Is this person ONE of the 203 only contactees on earth who does similar work to you? Not quite the same, but he too sometimes gets telepathic messages and passes them on...
Can I please find out?
Melli

Tjames

Post Number: 93
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello Melli,

This may help....

Here is an excerpt from Ptaah in contact 233 Dec. 1 1989 in the Wasserman pamphlet issue 74 page 35:
"All of those who may truthfully declare that they can demonstrate their having had contacts with other life forms of different types, albeit truthfully only as impulses even at that, will keep silent and will not appear before the public to proclaim this fact. Their task is not bound to taking such actions but, instead, is directed to fulfilling their task quietly, in a form that is beneficial to mankid in a different way. As I have already explained, their impulse-like contacts are small in number, 203 per one (1) million human beings. But these individuals, indeed, cannot be found among those who declare to all the world that they were having contacts with some extraterrestrial life forms, those from the Beyond, or with superior entities. There are only 5 persons among all those on Earth who can truthfully demonstrate contacts in this form, excluding yourself, who are presently fulfilling tasks in a conscious form that occur in public. But you have to fulfill a specific task, and what's more the most important task in a unique form, and you are committed to fulfilling a very important task - the most importatn mission of them all. Among all those people who are speaking their webs of lies concerning alleged contacts with extraterrestrials or superior forces and life forms of a different type, etc., one will not find any of those five (5) individuals whom I have named as being real contactees, nor will one find any amongst those who must be counted as being the remaining true-form contactees. In the first place, these true contacts occur with the individual largely as impulses only and in an unconscious manner. As a result, the actual contactees have no conscious knowledge whatsoever that they are, in fact, recieving any impulses from us or any other life forms of impulses or messages from higher palnes, hence, form superior spirit forms. Therefore, true contactees possess no conscious knowledge of these matters and will only be able to hazily perceive this truth, should it ever come to this point. This is the rule to which there are only extremely few exceptions, e.g., those five (5) I have mentioned and you, of course. But you cannot be classified as being in one of the catergories mentioned. You represent a special form in all matters, one which cannot be measured with existing and common standards, if for no other reason than your unusual origin and your extrememly longstanding responsibility ot the Mission. For it predestined you alone to bear, lead and , indeed, fulfill this difficult mission..."

Mhurley

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, September 19, 2005 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would regard Phobol as a face to face contactee, if her accounts of her experiences with Asket at the Ashram are correct.
Therefore it seems Ptaah has overlooked Phobol or was he just referring to Plejaren contactees???
When I once spoke to Phobol she said only her and Billy have met Asket - no other earthlings have. But it makes you wonder if other non Plejaren/Timmer races are meeting earthlings

Matt

Melli

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tjames,
Thank you for the clarification about the contactees. But I still need to understand this:
could it not be that the Plejarens are not aware of 'other beings' like the Arcturians, or the Andromedas who are supposedly also helping other contactees? I have met a few people who claim to be contactees but truthfully didn't sense their true honesty and from my intuition concluded that they must be believing their own created reality.
Also I cannot understand how this one man has an implant behind his ear, which I have seen and here again, I followed my intuition as if I am following a true sense, although extrememly surprised, I didn't feel that my senses were speaking to me. I wonder therefore, would this be some sort of a fib, to put it midly?!
I am speaking through my 'intuition' as I call it, and it has been my guardian and my teacher all through life, I trust it implicidly and I haven't made mistakes yet and that is why I am asking you for more clues.
Thank you so much, Melli

Melli

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 06:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Figu,
A question by Phil (638) from the 2-8-05:
this question is intriguing, so I have one also:
in the state of world affairs we are in now, WHY wouldn't 'they' want to help us, even by sending telepathic unconscious messages to help those spirits, who want to help humanity? surely they know who those people are so WHY not lend them a hand? maybe then those who can help can begin creating a conscious shift even without declaring it? If we as a global humanity can change the prophesies, WHY are we not aided?
Billy please HELP!!!
Melli

Phil638

Post Number: 122
Posted on Tuesday, September 20, 2005 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli,

Going by my recollection of what i read somewhere in the contact notes, I think the plejarens are already helping us (those spirits who want to help humanity out) in that fashion as you suggest that they should do, but I remember the term Ptaah used for this was called "impulse telepathy". Ptaah said that the plejarens send an impulse telepathy message to a particular person/spirit and the person then goes out and acheives the fulfillment of that message, while the whole time the person actually believes that what they had just acheived and did was the direct result of only their own desire to acheive what they just did, when in fact it wasn't by just their own choice and acheivement alone that they acheived it. Ptaah went on to say that the receipcents of the impulse telepathy messages are always completely unaware of this fact too.

phil

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page