Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 08, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 08, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Nickm

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, August 09, 2005 - 06:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
I was thinking about spirituality and, to me it sound a bit like the Talmud of Jmmanuel can appear as somekind of seduction/love manual and the law of two opposite poles, the 7 pillars of wisdom (Love, Truth, Justice, Knowledge, Consistency, Reverence and Honor), which all seem to relate closely to romantic relationships.

So, do most of the spiritual teaching ultimately has to to with the romantic kind of love a person can feel for a lover?

Thanks,
Nick

Answer

This has romantic kind of love or romance.
Love is a creational law.

Definition: Liebe ist absolute Gewissheit dessen, selbst in allem mitzuleben und mitzuexistieren, so in allem Existenten: In Fauna und Flora, im Mitmenschen, in jeglicher materiellen und geistigen Lebensform jeglicher Art, und im Bestehen des gesamten Universums und darüber hinaus.

Definition: Love is absolute certainty of oneself living and existing in everything that exists: In fauna and flora, in the fellow-human being, in each material and spiritual life form of any kind, and in the existence of the entire universe and beyond (it).nothing to do with

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, August 11, 2005 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To billy
Thank you for the opportunity, as I grow in truth I realise I see people and the world quiet differently to how I used to previously, everything, especially people become one as a collective and in consciousness as what they experience I too experience, the laws that governs them which they must abide by I am also governed by it. The things which they see, hear, touch, sense, smell and all other humanly experiences I also experience because I am one and the same therefore how can I turn my back to love when it's knocking on my heart's door, how can I ignore and look the other way when one of my fellow human being has fell down and hurt himself, do I not help him get up, nurse his wounds, give him some medicine to heal and set him back to strength and do I not grow in responsibility that ties me to all and take it upon myself because it is the essence of existence, it's a part of me, it's me.
But what can be truthfully done about beggars on the streets crying out to relieve their hunger and all other addictions for which they are afflicted with when the money you give is not enough setting them right back on the streets still begging for their next relief and gratification, what could be done to help them help themselves?

Answer

There must be made a differentiation between beggar and beggar:

It is only advisable to give alms to a beggar if there is real need, for instance to a person without hands and legs (if that person lives in a country with very low-developed health and social system).
To give alms to alcoholics and drug-addicted persons is a mistake, because these people are able to work and, therefore, to earn a living.

Basically, each case must be judged individually.

Norm

Post Number: 730
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to play the Devils Advocate for a moment. What is the incentive for being a good person in this lifetime? I could be greedy, selfish & mean, let my next lifetime worry about the consequences, after all I won’t remember anything anyway. Every Spirit form is going to make it anyway.

Answer

A person cannot, and will not, stop stepping on the path of evolution and leaving stagnation behind, at least not over the course of time and many incarnations with different personalities. Where there is no learning, there is no evolution. And there cannot be true humaneness if the virtues are not cared for, or if love, learning, knowledge and wisdom are neglected.

A spirit form is NOT “going to make it anyway”, because learning happens in the material life. If you don’t learn, you stagnate.

Jay

Post Number: 369
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I have a continuing question which I had asked about Islam in the past and the characters who played in the events of the prophet of the time Muhammad and the JSCWJSCH (or ALLAH).

If Understand correctly ALLAH means JSCWJSCH, if this being the case then is it permissible by the Plejarens and yourself to tell us the name of this JSCHWJSCH. This ALLAH, what was his name??

As always is a pleasure gaining knowledge from you. Thank you. :-)

Answer

Allah doesn’t mean Jschwjsch/JHWH. Allah is the name for an imaginary deity just as it is the case with the Christian God. Besides, Allah and God are in no way the same as Creation.

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

JAYhovaah

Tjames

Post Number: 88
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 01:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
From And Yet They Fly/ Chapter 2-Work
"If people want to live according to Creational Laws and Directives, they must acknowledge that a certain allotment of physical work is necessary, whether they like it or not since their efforts would other wise be in vein." "the greatest daily average of manual work on Earth is eleven hours" Given that someone is practicing meditation and spiritual studies moderately and the persons spiritual level us unknown what constitutes "the excercise of manual skills"? Would this include any sit down job such as Computer Programming or School Study or is it ony physical activities such as house work and excercises?

Thank You Billy,
Saalome

Answer

Manual work includes everything where the body is included, like cooking, combing one’s hair, walking, swimming, writing (at the computer), etc. etc.

Jacob

Post Number: 393
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

What I know now is that Love is a creational and "empfindungsgeprägtes" element, and Logic is founded in creational laws.
Logic is responsible for cause and effect, in the material realm this means that something is created but will pass away over time, however in the spiritual realm, in BEING, it will continue to evolve in relative perfection forever in BEING without end, just transforming from one level to the next higher level of BEING.
Now I know is that the Law of Love is the basis of all principles in Creation and Nature, so without logic, there cant be a law of nature, so Logic must be an essential part of love.
So if logic is inherent to any creational law, then its also inherent to the Law of Love.
My question is: What is the exact nature of the relation between logic and pure love?

Answer

Love contains/holds within a logicality (Folgerichtigkeit), in other words: logicality lies in love, because love has a cause and an effect.

Love is created from causal factors, from what logicality results (depending on the love form and love’s intensity).

Besides love, that which is spiritual and consciousness-related also has a certain logical development = logicality.

Logic brings a certain effect from a cause, and this effect is cause for the next effect, etc.

Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Junior

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I was wondering is there a chance to know a bit more detail of the first person to change in the Koran, ref to bulletin 22 it mentions the name Omar, but could you be able to provide a bit more detail as to his fathers name or something else that would differentiate between him and Omar Bin Al Khattab

Answer

Perhaps you will find more details in historical books.

Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Robert

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
in the previous incarnations of my spirit form, neither FIGU existed nor probably Your spiritual form was incarnated as well (at least with tasks as a Prophet).
In my present life I was educated in a "conventional" way, catholic religion included.
Nevertheless, I have been able to identify/recognize you, the FIGU and to understand that there are a lot of tasks to fulfill.
And, of course, I abandoned the dangerous and delusional "theachings" of religion as well.
My question is: how has it been possible that? I mean also considering many previous lives probably spent in wrong theachings...it could seem something really difficult to happen!
I know quite well that still there is a lot of hard work to do and that this is just the very beginning, but that seems to be a good sign for the next incarnation of my spirit form.
Thank you for your time,
Salome,
Roberto

Answer

If a person is meeting/finding the spiritual teachings this means, as a rule, that there are already certain impulses stored and accepted in the storage banks, and that the person in a former life (as another personality) had experiences in the same line. If this process is somewhat “intensive”, the person caught impulses that led him into this direction.

If the spiritual teachings are found/encountered for the first time, the process (feelings etc.) is slower and not intensive.

Robert

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

when falling asleep, my conscious "I" slowly disappears, so that "something else" remains and then the dreaming process begins.Then, waking up again, the "I" is back.
Is that vanishing of the "I" some way similar to what happens with death?
Tank you for your time,
Salome,
Roberto

Answer

If the “I” would really vanish, the person would be dead.
The “I” continues to exist even in a dream. The consciousness of the day is taken over by the consciousness of sleep.
As long as a person lives the “I” is always there/here.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 134
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Comment: There appears to be a lot of talk lately about a time traveller from the future known as John Titor who made a sudden appearance back in around 2000 or so, who also had warnings for the USA in regards to world war 3, etc, in much the same way as did the Henoch prophecies.

Question: In a future prophecy it's stated that a space-ship from Earth will eventually find itself somewhere half way between Earth and the Sirius home-worlds where it will encounter an unimaginable horror. If you know, what is this unimaginable horror?

Perhaps you know if it relates to the ancient Sirius overlords who seek to destroy us and if there are any Sci-Fi movies relating to it, or perhaps the Plejarens can check out this area of space if they've not done so already.

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Answer

The time traveller fantasy is rubbish.

“Unimaginable horror” means several happenings which horrify the people when they are getting aware of it.
This may be certain laws of nature that are detected, or if interstellar things are not where it is thought that they should be, or bacteria, etc. etc.

There are no “Sirius overlords” left who will seek to destroy us. The last of the ET Black Men (62 of them) are not in a position anymore to bring harm to terrestrial humankind.

Scott

Post Number: 679
Posted on Sunday, August 28, 2005 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

On July 18, 1980 you along with others made an audio recording of Semjase's beamship if I'm not mistaken. In addition, when others have accompanied you on contacts in the past they have reported hearing various sounds being emitted from the beamships.

My question is, are the sounds part of the propulsion systems and serve a purpose or are they a by-product and are cancelled out at times for security/safety reasons?

If you know, thanks very much.

Salome
Scott

Answer

This was just done so for demonstration only. Usually, a beamship doesn’t make such noise.
Semjase had to swirl her ship with tremendous speed in order to produce the sound.

Eramirez

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Thank you for answering my last question on the Tachyon particle. Here is another question that is of interest to a lot of people in the world.
When a cell becomes cancerous, can its cell cycle be corrected so that it is dispossed of by the body in the natural way or does it need to be destroyed with a variation of our current methods of chemotherapy and/or radiation.
We know that a cell gives off a signal that it is dying so the body can destroy it safely without affecting the sorrounding cells. We know that cancer cells divide uncontrolably and the increase rate of division leads to mutation. These mutant cells do not give out the chemical signals marking them for cell death so the body can destroy them.

Thank you for all that you do for humanity
Eric

Answer

Billy is not knowledgeable in this field.

Timelord

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 12:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On page 6 of Block 1 of the german contact notes you mention that primary telepathy has no obstacles except a "Empfangsblockade".
Can you please shortly explain how such a "Empfangsblockade" can be
created?

Answer

A “Empfangsblockade” (reception blockade) is created by simply concentrating on other things than on those impulses that are entering one’s head/ears.

Lonnie

Post Number: 87
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

What advice can you provide for those who may be drafted into the military to fight an immoral or illegal war they do not approve of, even though the country drafting them (USA) may say they are fighting to protect their freedom.

Lonnie Morton

Answer

Because each war is immoral and illegal, each human has to decide according to his own conscience, understanding and intellect about how to react and act in such a situation.

Kingman

Post Number: 13
Posted on Monday, August 29, 2005 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Is explaining that Jesus' true name is Jmmanuel helpful as a tool when explaining the message and how the spiritual nature of it was altered. This part alone always makes for interesting and lengthy conversation, but I was wondering if allowing myself to say Jesus without mentioning Jmmanuel devalues the exchange.

Salome

Answer

Yes, to mention Jmmanuel is helpful.

a friend in america
Shawn

Tam2105

Post Number: 16
Posted on Tuesday, August 30, 2005 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Semjase said about cancer that it is "manifested by a leech-like, falsely guided life." What are some ways a life can be leech-like and falsely guided, other than religion, of course? Thank you for clarification!

Tammy

Answer

A life can be falsely guided by false feelings, thinking, acting and by vices and emotions, etc.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 61
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
Thank you for your respons on my latest question.
I do still doubt that I am initiating this myself, but so be it.

My next question is about meditation. In the last couple of months I have discovered something new. I can send kind of a "strike of lightning" through my body when I meditate, but is still lacking the ability to make this go over a longer period, a flow you can say. It only lasts as long as I am cabable of "holding" it. It seems to be a flow of energy going through my body, and it seems to have kind of an healing effect. Lately I have been able to do this in a non-meditative state to. This is very hard to explain, but do you understand what I am talking about, and is it of any use? Or just non-sense?

Thank you anyway.

Answer

You may probably trigger this by your consciousness. Even if you think you are not meditating, there may be an active subconscious state of meditation. Seeing a “strike of lightning” depends on the ability to grasp such things.
It is possible that you see this in a visionary way, but to detect the difference between reality and vision is very difficult.

Torrent

Post Number: 20
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Billy.

When I read the contacts note and other FIGU materials, even billions of years ago, Old Lyrian and their descendants already had amazing scientific technologies such as large-scale space traveling, genetic manipulation, highly destructive weaponry. Then it is just hard to imagine how technologically advanced they would have been by now considering our own technological achievements we have seen only for the past century and even what Plejarens have achieved for the past 40 years.
But it seems like current technological gap between what old Lyrians had and what Plejarens have today is very small.
Do you know why?
It is hard to believe that Plejarens or descendants of old Lyrians haven¡¯t achieved much since their forefathers had set too high standard.

Answer

There was stagnation for a long time. Besides, the people (spirit forms) of long ago are already in a state where they don’t need a material body anymore.

(Note by CF: The Plejarens made fast progress with the help of a more advanced people they met in the DAL universe.)

Solar

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, September 01, 2005 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

You have explained that IHWH/IHRH is a title for man/woman who has achieved the greatest wisdom and knowledge a human can possibly achieve. Now, the question is: does it mean that such person is unable to gain any new knowledge and wisdom for the rest of his/her live? (That would be strange. Our 350 years old Semjase has title IHRH and she would live for another 600 years without gaining any new knowledge/wisdom )? explain please

Solar

Answer

IHWH/IHRH is a title/degree/diploma only, just like professor, etc. It means that a person has gained the actual highest knowledge in a field, e.g. science, technology, spiritual teachings, or medicine, etc.
Being a professor at the age of forty doesn’t’ mean that such a person stops learning any new things in his or her profession for the rest of their life.

Clem

Posted on Saturday, September 03, 2005 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In your answer to my last question, you said: "You can practise attentiveness.... You have to try to get within yourself." Can you please elaborate on "practise attentiveness" and "to get within yourself"?

Much thanks,
Clem

Answer

In other words: You have to learn to think about yourself, about your needs, your wishes, your virtues, your bad habits, your thoughts and feelings, etc. In this way you are learning to think your way into yourself.

Savio

Post Number: 523
Posted on Friday, September 02, 2005 - 08:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to Contact 70, where Semjase mentioned about the Sumerians:

…the Sumerians, a peace loving nation of dark colored skin, not Negroid, but europid and of tall growth, risen from a race of Sirians, who settled on earth some 33,000 years ago…("Message from the Pleiades 3” Wendelle Stevens page 258)

And again I refer to Bulletin No.9, where Vulcan and UNI were mentioned:

“…however, that Vulcan/Volkano, the planet closest to the sun, previously played an important role in Sumerian times. The same also holds true for UNI, which was given the name "Nibiru" or "Nubiru"; the origin of this name is obscure. …”

My question is:

What was that important role of Vulcan and UNI in Sumerian times? Did these two planets had any cultural impact against the Sumerians?

Savio

Answer

Billy doesn’t know; he did not ask the P’s.

Phil638

Post Number: 105
Posted on Wednesday, August 31, 2005 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

While checking out the numerology section on this forum, I noticed that there seems to be some discreprency as to which is the correct method of culculating someone's numerology chart number. Could you please let me know the correct culculation method and also which is the correct table of numbers to the letters of the alphabet to be using to too?

Also could you please let me know what the "new begining" in the number 1 actually means and represents? Does this mean that a new spirit soul is starting out on this planet or maybe could it mean perhaps that an ET spirit has incarnated into this planet and is starting a new begining here? What does it actually mean?

Only one question is allowed per post. Please ask your second question in the next round, thanks. ~ Moderator

Thank you for your words of wisdom billy

phil

Answer

We only have the correct table of numbers for the German language:

1 = CHIJTY
2 = AR
3 = S
4 = M
5 = DELNZ
6 = PUVWX
7 = O
8 = FQ
9 = BGK

Marc

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, September 08, 2005 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

Thank you for all your questions.

This section is closed until the current round of questions is answered and posted.

Marc

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page