Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 06, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through October 06, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Whappybugger

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 02:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

At this moment in time, with things progressing the way they are in the way of "natural disasters" and with other events unfolding

My Question:

Apart from following the spiritual teachings, trying to make our way in the day to day life, planning for the future knowing also that all our material luxuries may go, ever increasing living costs, what can i do to make sure that everything we do is not lost, without being corrupt and then targeted by someone else who is?

How can

Answer

Just lead a decent life.

Kingman

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 01:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I have the impression upon reading the Plejaren responses and general attitude, that what they know about the US government and upcoming changes of the global community are deeply intertwined. This could included many senarios for the US, such as maybe a truly catastrophic bankrupt economy led by a ruling party that lacks caring intelligence at the top, or a humane consciousness. In your qualified knowingness and logical thinking mind, what future effect do you see happening in America, regarding the knowledge that the Plejaren and yourself have exposed about what our US government conspires about. I'm not wanting directly what you were asked to keep private, just what, when all added together it spells out. Of course I can answer this myself...a disaster! But it would benefit many to hear your current impressions that I sense must course thru the logical process's of your mind, especially as news of our leaders over here reach the Semjase Silver Star Center.

I realize any, or if you answer at all, is only your impression, but coming from you it would be a most valued one. True, you are not a crystal ball, but as a great thinker for the good of man, an informed response would be immeasureably helpful for many.

Thank you for your previous response regarding saying 'Jmmanual' instead of 'Jesus" , valued and now used by my friends as well as by me.

Answer

There is much information about this in the Contact Notes (in German).
The United States will not stop their striving for world domination.

a friend in america
Shawn

Hunter

Post Number: 169
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
Have the recent hurricanes in the U.S. - Katrina and Rita been caused or worsened by any type of climate weapon that Semjase once spoke about? If so, can you reveal which country has used them?

Thanks,
Hunter

Answer

No. They were influenced by the changes of nature, caused by the human beings.

Solar

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 01:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In every religion on earth there are some rituals associated with the death, and even many years after person death people still visit graves and pray for
spirit/soul etc (according to religion). But as we know spirit form is unaware of our world during its stay in beyond - so the question is : can spirit form somehow benefit from those activities or is it just wasting of time?

Thanks
Solar

Answer

Such activities are “just wasting of time” and have NO benefit for the spirit form.

Torrent

Post Number: 22
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hell, Billy.

I looked through many FIGU materials carefully, but couldn¡¯t find much about the origins of Asian and African races. Most of extraterrestrials mentioned in contacts notes and other books seem to be ¡°blond and white¡± races since the beginning of their interference with earth history.
Do you know when and how they arrived on the earth?

Hi Torrent,

Dyson Devine and Vivienne Legg (www.gaiaguys.net) have done a great job of translating various portions of the contact notes. I believe you will find the some of the information you are looking for at the following link: http://www.gaiaguys.net/meierv6p261-262.htm In addition please check their index for other translations: http://www.gaiaguys.net/meier.htm

Also there is a small booklet issued by FIGU entitled “Attacking Questions from Japan”, which contains information regarding the origins of the Japanese and Chinese races and how they came to exist on planet earth.

Regards
Scott

Answer

The origin of the African races have to do (have been influenced) with happenings of 389,000 years ago.

Wolfbrother

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 02:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey billy
While reciting the spirit prayer (in german) a curious thing happend to me : I suddenly became allergic to milk, my body broke out violently into hives every time I drank milk. During the time I recited the prayer, I also experienced overwhelming negative emotions. I stopped reciting it and all of the above stopped within a few days. What could be the cause of this? My thoughts are that perhaps I am pronouncing a word incorrectly or maybe it is a result of some kind of purification. I am still baffled by this.
Thank you
Wolfbrother

Answer

It’s your own inner attitude and opinion. It’s some kind of unconscious self-defence reaction.
False pronunciation does not have/evoke such an effect.

Scott

Post Number: 691
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 08:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

When a certain model of automobile is built on an assembly line it is assumed that each model is identical in structure design. Etc. But, if a person were to inspect each vehicle very carefully and it was considered to be the same model there would be small differences which would distinguish one vehicle from the next.

Now if we were to consider each new automobile as a new spirit coming from the assembly line (Creation) would there be any small but distinct differences within each spirit that would give it it’s own unique “identity” from any other spirit form? In other words are all new spirits identical in their characteristics no matter which planet they incarnate onto.

Maybe my understanding of what constitutes a spirit is completely wrong, but it is something I have been thinking about.

Thank you

Salome
Scott

Answer

Each new spirit form is different from each other. The basic substance, however, is identical.
It’s just like with twins, or snowflakes.

Mhurley

Post Number: 103
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
What advice would you give to someone coping with loss e.g. the end of a relationship or a bereavment?

Thanks
Matt

Answer

This differs from individual to individual. Ten persons may have the same problem, but you have to give them 10 different advices, depending on their thinking, feeling and reacting.

Jacob

Post Number: 402
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

I assume that consciousness and intelligence are two sides of the same coin so to speak and that every type of consciousness has its own type of intelligence.
I think that there cant be a consciousness without an intelligence and vice versa.
This would mean that a very primitive consciousness has a very primitive intelligence.
What are your thoughts about my assumptions?

Answer

Consciousness is a block for itself. It contains different factors, like intelligence, thoughts, feelings, psyche...

Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jplagasse

Post Number: 335
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

This question is regarding the "High council beings" who from my present understanding, are part "physical" and part "energy".

When these beings are "physical", what forms can they assume?

Thanks for any info,
Pierre

Answer

They don’t have a human shape, and they cannot be grasped. They resemble a nebulous mass. They still have atoms though.

Eramirez

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy
Do you know if there is anything that we can do in our daily lives to prevent cancer? This is the last I ask about this topic :-)
There are theories that say that it is possibly
triggered by the enviorment, foods, habits. Any insights would be helpful.

Thank you
Eric

Answer

Various factors play a role in this: nourishment, constitution, heredity, environmental influences, radioactivity (like radon seeping up from the ground and flowing into houses), etc.

You can use gamma interferon, eat yoghurt, vitamin C, nourishment additions (minerals etc.), move your body, refrain from smoking and drinking and using drugs, etc. etc. However, there is no 100%-proof way of preventing cancer (note by CF: at least not here on earth).

Nils

Post Number: 38
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy.
From time to time I and friends discuss the high spiritual level, which to best of my memory, in FIGU is called Arahat Athersata. We use to call this level 'Nivana square 2'. Do you aggree in this expression?
Cheers, Niels

Answer

No.
Arahat Athersata is the lowest of the purely spiritual levels.

Norm

Post Number: 735
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 02:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Why did you & Asket confront George Adamski?

Answer

Billy attended Adamski’s lecture in Zurich with a few colleagues. Adamski showed 8mm footage and spoke about happenings which simply could not have been true. So Billy asked Asket to accompany him to confront Adamski in one of the rooms of the building where the lecture was held.

Unfortunately, Adamski hadn’t the greatness and courage to confess the untruth of his statements after having realized that his fraud was unveiled and that Asket really was an extraterrestrial woman.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 135
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 10:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy.

Always thanks for your good answers to good questions.

Question: Do you know if the Russian's weather war projects such as "EIT", if they are just as harmfull to the planet's atmosphere, etc, as is the American's "HAARP" project up there in Alaska.

Thanks and peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

What’s EIT?

Daisy

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag Zafiriou,

Although I haven't read the contact notes about the sohar, I have experienced what I perceived to be a reality-based form of insight as I was showering some time ago. I felt at this time as if I was a streak of light, my vision was abnormally clear while feeling my past lives and my progress. Is this legitimate? I felt warm and I could figuratively see and feel a straight white wormlike cord/tunnel with little gaps as if this was my time in the beyond, it went so far back I could not see it anymore but it did extend to where I am currently in this lifetime. It only lasted 9 or 10 seconds.

Daisy, Eduard Meier is no longer married to his wife kalliope Zafiriou, so his last name is just Meier, not Zafiriou. Moderator - Jacob

Answer

It’s a state/occurrence science of today doesn’t have an explanation for. Such a state is triggered by a lack of oxygen in the brain, which has an influence on the eyes. As long as this state is not lasting too long, it is harmless.
This situation can happen while lying down, walking, or even showering, as in your case. As a rule, such experiences last for a short time only.
This experience is not equal to a real-vision.
A very similar experience (with the same cause) is the so-called tunnel effect people can experience when the have near-death experiences.

Nobody

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 04:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier,

I was already aware of you and your mission but only recently studied it indepth. From what I have read from the spiritual teaching alone leads me to colcude, that your information to be legitmate and in a class far above most of what I have seen. They resonate with my own sense of truth. Thank you for all your hard work and the burden and risks you have taken on.

I have looked over the website and the internet but I couldn't find an explination as the origins of the black race. All I know is there not from earth. Where did they come from?

Answer

See answer above.

Shambhallah

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, October 03, 2005 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was a speaker with Michael Horn at the resent Nexus conference in Brisbane Australia. Michael is great fun and he presents your case in a very believable manner...I asked him the question below and he suggested that I ask you directly..

As the founder of the Shambhallah Awareness Centre you can understand my fascination with the Shambhallah philosophy and legend.

I have been invited on an expedition to Mongolia/Alti/Tibet/Kashmir to go to a couple of possible locations...If the culture is the most ancient, advanced and harmonious civilization on the planet as all reports from previous visitors seem to indicate, then I'm sure that they would have had contact with your Plejarans.. Has there been anything ever been transmitted about Shambhallah to you Billy, if not can you ask the Plejarans about it's location?

BB
Shé

Answer

Billy doesn’t know the exact location of Agharta. He never asked. However, he met with persons coming from there.

Ritak

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I hope you are well. I am wondering about the effects of the peace meditation. If there are 3.5 billion Extraterrestrials + 4000 or so Earthlings doing the peace meditation and that is not enough to stop a third world war, how many more participants would it take to stop the war?

Thank you!
Salome,
Rita

Answer

Even 100 billion persons are not enough if there are people who don’t want to make peace, but prefer quarrel and war.
Peace meditation slightly influences a vibration. It is no coercion.
The free will of any person is guaranteed.
As a rule only persons respond to these vibrations who do not strive for power, who are modest and who are peace-loving. This is a minority only, unfortunately. However, in the course of time this minority will become the majority.

James

Post Number: 5
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
A news report on TV recently featured a doctor who said less than 2 hours of TV per day can be damaging to our health. He also recommended children under 5 not watch any TV at all. This is to prevent health and psychological problems such as antisocial behaviour, learning dificulties and premature puberty.

The parents presented in the report say that educational TV programs in the early years will help their children gain important knowledge. I remember 2 young girls, who's parents leave them on their own to watch TV after school until they go to bed at night. This appears to be a common practice within todays families.
Although i'm not aware of significant health problems, I feel such parents are neglecting family responsibilities and need to spend more time interacting with their children.

If this doctors observations are true, are you aware of how many hours of TV(including video games) per day is acceptable before developmental problems may present?

Thank you,
James

Answer

As with many things this differs from individual to individual.
Of course a controlled consummation time of TV programs may be important and beneficial.

Savio

Post Number: 524
Posted on Wednesday, October 05, 2005 - 08:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for the answer regarding Vulcan and UNI.

I refer to “And Still They Fly” page 187 Fig.11-1 where The Planets of our SOL System are shown as at 75000 years ago.

In that picture, the planet Malona, Transpluto and UNI are shown, yet, Vulcan is not in the picture.

My question is: Are Vulcan, Transpluto and UNI still exist? Can you give some comments regarding these planets?

Regards

Savio

Answer

Billy doesn’t have special knowledge about these planets/objects.

Lonnie

Post Number: 88
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

In times past on Earth we have had thousands of years of peace and progress only to start all over again from the ashes (more than once) because of new wars, death and destruction.

In view of the fine progress of the mission so far, what genuine assurance is there that any future peace we may have under a democratic form of government with decent leaders and people actually living by the Natural, Creational Laws, will be a permanent peace that will last this time without being interupted again? Is it partly because we are entering the Age of Aquarius and are bringing with us a certain legacy and heritage into this New Age?

Lonnie Morton

Answer

You are wrong. In the last 10,000 years there were 250 years only when no war happened on Earth.
There is no guarantee that there won’t be ashes again. This depends whether or not the war-mongering governments and leaders are left in their positions or are driven from their offices by the people.

Memo00

Post Number: 171
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Billy

i hope you are doing fine

do you know if homeopathy is really useful ? (even homeopathists don´t know exactly how it works they just say that their experience tells them it does)

thanks
and take care

P.S. i hope i can visit Switzerland in pair of years and have a nice chess game with you!

Answer

Homeopathy is useful only if there is still some part of the active agent present. If not, it’s a case of “imposition of hands” or placebo effect.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

What advice could you offer to someone who feels his life is filled with things he has to do and not with things he wants to do?

Answer

Study the spiritual teachings, then you will see what you shall do.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page