Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Your experience in telling others abo...

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 20, 2006Scott31 06-20-06  09:11 am
Archive through July 29, 2007Adityasonakia23 07-29-07  12:35 pm
Archive through July 07, 2008Marcela23 07-07-08  04:39 pm
Archive through October 13, 2008Phenix23 10-13-08  08:26 am
Archive through January 08, 2009Earthling23 01-08-09  05:12 pm
Archive through June 04, 2009Markcampbell23 06-04-09  01:17 am
Archive through July 29, 2010Rarena23 07-29-10  10:23 pm
Archive through July 05, 2011Eddieamartin23 07-05-11  06:03 pm
Archive through January 05, 2012Redbeard23 01-05-12  09:35 am
Archive through February 24, 2012Michael_horn23 02-24-12  07:24 pm
Archive through March 27, 2012Michaelhelfert23 03-27-12  07:04 am
Archive through December 10, 2012Hawaiian23 12-10-12  05:05 pm
Archive through February 24, 2013Adityasonakia23 02-24-13  09:46 pm
Archive through July 03, 2013Zaqwsx23 07-03-13  07:26 am
Archive through August 07, 2013Michaelhelfert23 08-07-13  08:53 am
Archive through August 22, 2013Michael_horn23 08-22-13  09:35 pm
Archive through February 28, 2014Newinitiation23 02-28-14  12:59 am
Archive through June 14, 2014Markcampbell23 06-14-14  09:47 pm
Archive through January 15, 2015Corey23 01-15-15  10:26 pm
Archive through April 17, 2016Tyler_rutland23 04-17-16  12:29 am
Archive through April 07, 2017Msmichelle23 04-07-17  11:06 am
Archive through July 08, 2020Tyler23 07-08-20  12:45 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Posting you experience in discussing and telling friends and family about Billy Meier and FIGU.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Newinitiation

Post Number: 2354
Posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2020 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good on ya Tyler and what a creative term that you have come up with 'psychical surgery' that's a good one.

Matt lee

Tyler

Post Number: 209
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2020 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Matt

Today, I've just received a copy of the TJ in the mail from the FLCA after it occurred to me one day that it would make a good tool in some of these posts.

Since what better way to bring about a change than to have Jmmanuel's own words as the answer when someone asks a question relating to "the teaching of the truth, teaching of the spirit, and teaching of the life"?

It occurs to me today that I may have made a mistake when I directed that young Muslim man to Billy in fact, because I also recall that it is said, many who only come into contact with Billy's words will not understand them, and it will feel as if a massive abyss is opening in front of them.

It leads me to worry that I may have mis-evaluated the young man's attitude, and I'll hope and wish he doesn't hurt himself. Maybe it will even harm the mission, what I've done ...

In fact I am feeling, more and more as I grow up, that it's not really that good at all to be involved in the mission too much while not also attending the passive membership meetings. I'm just evolving my personality and health here gradually, in process of slow transformation, here in my house in Canada, and won't likely have my first harvest of a career reward until late next year or even the next year after that (the corona virus blocks me from now getting career training, which is my own next step to get on board with passive membership). I would like to be useful between now and then, as it seems a waste to me to not extract value for the mission from every living moment the will to be of duty is in me -- but maybe this is just positive Ausartung.

Perhaps I will go and ask on the German forum today and someone from the SSSC, or a passive group member, will see it and offer some thoughts.

Because now I am beginning to wonder if it is more logical to withhold the information about Billy from many of these innocent, well-meaning religious people, and only bring them the words of Jmmanuel. You can perhaps heal a religious person with a logically plucked flower (or well-presented Arcanum), than with Nokodemion's entire insight drowning in over them?

Or maybe a spirit-form really needs to be a certain age and have some lenth to their legs to really get in the waters with the teaching directly Maybe some poor younger spirit-forms with cute tinier legs can't hold head up.

Pup_stump

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2020 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello MH,

On another thread you said, “The truth is that I am sick to my stomach because, despite all of the info, pleas for participational assistance, I've posted here, etc., only a couple of people who participate on this forum - who also participate on my blog - have decided to step up and follow the example that we see in Billy Meier and the Plejaren, who are extremely proactive in providing the COVID-19 info to us.

What the hell is the point of the talk-amongst-yourselves attitude where - at least as far as I know - the vast majority of people here REFUSE to assist in the outreach to the media, journalists, government and medical officials, etc., etc.?”

And you went on to say, “You may remember how Ptaah and Billy called for being proactive, on social media, etc, pertaining to the Peace Symbol and overpopulation. All of that may be moot, should humankind be completely overwhelmed by this disease.”

I get the impression that you think (rather believe) that folks posting here, talking amongst ourselves, on the Figu forum and perhaps even your theyflyblog, to be a wast of time. And instead the only proactive thing to do is to outreach the media, journalists, govt, and medical officials with the Billy Meier case and information. Perhaps I may be misunderstanding you....

Take for example a thriving forest, untouched by man, filled with seemingly countless lifeforms. This ecosystem is made up of diverse groups, all providing a unique function, some seemingly contrary to others, making up a balanced or equalized web of life. It would be illogical and destructive if one particular lifeform took dominance, and made it's task the only correct form. This would not only destroy the balance, but throw off the harmony of the entire system. So instead, for example, we have trees which provide shade, protection and homes for some, then we have grasses that provide ground stability and food for herbivores. In many cases the herbivores, provide the necessary spreading of the grasses and at the same time provide food for the carnivores. The carnivores, often keep overpopulation in check so that all can find their place in this web of life.

Just as a forest is made up of unique lifeforms that each provide a different task which contributes to overall harmony and balance, spiritual teaching students who make up the greater Figu, by logic, must not be limited to a particular task at the expense of others. Certainly those who feel there is a need to reach out to the so called leaders, as you have done, should do so. However, there are those who do not see as much value and instead try a different approach.

When Ptaah and Billy called for folks to be proactive on social media, with the spiritual teaching and the topic of overpopulation, it did not mean to be limited to your efforts. When folks discuss these topics and others on this board, these ideas are being refined among the participants. The understandings that result from exploring various topics amongst like-minds inside this forum, can then be offered up as lessons to the outside world. It is important that folks build up a good understanding of overpopulation, for example, so that they can explain the illogical in their own words so as to appeal to reason. In this day and age of countless conspiracies and fake news, it makes little sense to promote a source, in this case mentioning a UFO prophet, to an already confused public. But when the topics are discussed, using logic and reason instead of a so called expert source, folks are forced to think about what was said rather than judging a book by its cover.

In my opinion, Ptaah's and Billy's call is best served by making comments on outside public sites that serve up the basics of the spiritual teaching. For example, in this day and age of folks fighting over the wearing of face masks, a lesson of personal responsibility becomes an important lesson. This responsibility not only lies with one's own protection, but also the protection of their neighbors. This argument makes a lot more sense to me than telling someone to check out a UFO case, that in itself requires an even more open mind. Again, this is my opinion, along with the importance of discussing these topics amongst like minds, whereas another creature in the forest might have a different approach. But just like a forest, the approaches should be varied...

Best regards,
Anthony

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1214
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2020 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tyler,
Great post. I would like to share the thoughts that came to mind when I read your post.

In a conversation with a friend, she had been sharing Ptaah's/BEAM's Coronavirus information in discussions with friends.

A very religious friend eventually heard about, and wanted to know how did she know what she knew before the medical community "discovered" the information.

My friend told her flat out; it's from the FIGU Billy Meier case, where alleged extraterrestrials have been wanting to be of help and have shared information about the virus based on their findings from their advanced technologies. You will need to go and read it for yourself and see all the corroborations.

The friend later came back and was blown away with the corroborations. She then tells her husband and he too was surprised with the detailed explanations, the scientific explanations and of course, the corroborations.

What is of interest here is the effects of the corroborations.

It has been my own experience and observation, that in this Aquarian Age, "documentation beats conversation every time" ....that "proof is in the pudding".

Show or point people to the corroborations, and the effective truth demands its merit.

I think this is the way to align our efforts, to merge, with creational regulations and effectively help others.
Salome,
Eddie

In the *Goblet of the Truth* there it says:
Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1473
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2020 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding:

"I get the impression that you think (rather believe) that folks posting here, talking amongst ourselves, on the Figu forum and perhaps even your theyflyblog, to be a wast of time. And instead the only proactive thing to do is to outreach the media, journalists, govt, and medical officials with the Billy Meier case and information. Perhaps I may be misunderstanding you.... "

Yes, you certainly do misunderstand. I never said it's the ONLY way and I don't have any...beliefs about it, or hopefully anything else.

As for:

"When Ptaah and Billy called for folks to be proactive on social media, with the spiritual teaching and the topic of overpopulation, it did not mean to be limited to your efforts."

Perhaps if you chose to actually read through and understand what I said, you'd see that there are no restrictions placed on how people can become proactive and bring the information to public attention.

Often times people babble about the Creation, creation and creativity. Well...this is a great opportunity to be...creative.

I live in Arizona, where, on March 5th, I began sending the information to state officials, media, educators, etc. There were only..FIVE cases in the entire state then.

All correspondence from, up and including through July 9, was never responded to, no questions, challenges, claims of inaccuracy, interview request...NOTHING.

There are now over...122,000 cases in the state and over 2,200 deaths.

As we also know from the Plejaren, the numbers will continue to increase drastically, worldwide. As far as I know, although the people here may be living in an altered state, AZ is still part of the world.

It's up to each person now to consider if they have a slightly more vocal role to play. For those us concerned who live in AZ - for all I know, perhaps ...you do too - things grow more grim by the day.

See also:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/arizona-coronavirus-cases-worst-in-united-states/

https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavirus/coronavirus-contract-tracing-woman-infects-71-people-in-60-seconds/news-story/1dc30aed0e1f33c9ca1a4bdeaba98920

Matthew

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2020 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anthony,

If there's a forest fire, all the animals in that forest drop what they're doing and leave the area, making loud warning calls as they do. Leaving the area and warning others, that action, dominates throughout. There aren't many different approaches in that scenario that would lead to a good outcome or be as 'natural'. This pandemic is like a forest fire.

Also, think we need to be careful not water down the message and be squeamish about mentioning the UFO aspect of this case as intelligence services, profiteers and crazy people made the subject a laughing stock. Would it have been okay, for example, for Billy to write his contact reports as if they were his own discoveries and not reveal the source as that would have been easier for him?

It's possible that during and after the the life of previous prophets, like with UFOs, some would have said, "Well his teaching was good, but that idea that God is a human being won't be accepted. We should omit it" and henceforth we have two miserable wrong-teaching religions dominating for millennia. It's a slippery slope.

Matthew

Pup_stump

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2020 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matthew,

Your forest fire analogy certainly makes sense in terms of how folks should act in an emergency. However, my example of a balanced forest applies generally. From my observation, and is confirmed by Figu, the human beings of earth have gotten out of control of the good human nature; or in other words, no longer in line with nature. The earthlings are crazy and getting crazier with each new hardship and challenge...

So you have a large population acting irrationally to this pandemic. From my experience and perspective, what the general public (masses) need are little crumbs of logic and reason for them to easily identify and contemplate. And even basic ideas go unnoticed and even rebelled against; so it is a great challenge. Personally, I see no value whatsoever talking space aliens when concepts like human overpopulation, self responsibility, change, observing the positive and the negative and reaching for neutrality (objectivity), etc. are what is needed to help folks get back to being in line with nature.

From my experience the UFO aspect works great when you are talking to other folks who are interested in UFOs. And it is fun to take on ufologists and New Age phonies who have gone out of their way to ignore Billy Meier. However, it is my opinion that bringing this topic up to a general audience only further pushes folks away. The last thing people need is another so called authoritative source to follow. What is needed is for folks to identify the truth, or bits of the truth, for themselves.

Certainly if you think and feel, along with folks like MH, that promoting the Billy Meier UFO case, rather than the concepts and ideas in bite size chunks, as I have suggested, then feel free to continue. Certainly intelligence agencies and governments monitor the Billy Meier case and the info gets absorbed from the top down, regardless if the mainstream media, so called experts and leaders are interested.

Something else to consider, this Mission is not for the short term but rather hundreds, even thousands of years and longer into the future. Right now everything is at the beginning, a crawling baby if you will. It would be illogical to assume that in the beginning stages major steps would be made like waking up the masses with the larger Billy Meier case and making drastic changes overnight to this world. Right now the Billy Meier case is just for a small group of folks who have discovered it and want to learn from it, discuss it, and otherwise find like minds.

Best regards,
Anthony

Tyler

Post Number: 210
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Honestly I think Michael makes a good point.

I might have my focus in a certain arena, but when I see what Billy and Ptaah stated, I feel called on to take a pause from what I normally do and come over to help pull the load.

Sometimes we need to get behind the same task, don't we?

Tyler

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 03:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the subject of the corona virus, I have thought of something which may help with getting the information out there.

While direct messages to government can be easily ignored if government feels like it because there is no consequence for doing so, would an email purposefully sent to a government official and simultaneously to a specific reporter be more effective at forcing an answer?

If the email speaks in the sense of saying the reporter is part of it and are there to hear the facts from the horse's mouth, perhaps the government official would feel more like his/her reputation is being damaged through silence, because then the reporter could write about their silence and expose their incompetence in an online news article.

At the least, it might mean that a non-reply is at least being utilised proactively, to underscore the incompetence and perhaps bring awareness to the problem indirectly, by generating diologue about the incompetence of the government.

In dealing with silent, no response people, I've often found that saying it to two helps the prompt/"force" one or both to talk, because of the obligatory social dynamic.

Tyler

Post Number: 212
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can imagine there are some journalists and reporters out there who would be willing to cooperate, although I generally lack that skill of communication myself, because of a mild autism. So while I am a good brainstormer here, I may not be the one who has the affinity with the footwork. But I have other ways to help further.

Michael, you appear to me to have a much better way with building up collaboration with others, as you're so far the best one as getting in with presenters.

I have enough money myself to perhaps incentivise a reporter as well. Would you think it makes sense to try to find an outside candidate (a hired reporter who is not a FIGU member) to sit in on the emails and produce an opinion piece on the conduct of that government official?

Doing something like this might give us the power again, because it is making it so that no matter what the government official does, a consequence is happening and something will be made from it that makes some impact.

I personally think that something needs to be done to turn the silence of these boobs into a tool against them, because it's a good way to generate momentum.

Tyler

Post Number: 213
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 03:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Imagine if it were a hired reporter from one of the more famous online publications. I imagine they might charge a hefty fee, but I can at least put up a few hundred dollars - for me it's no problem right now.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1474
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First, while Anthony may be the expert in the spiritual teaching he presents himself to be, he's woefully ignorant of what I do, which he summarizes as:

"Certainly if you think and feel, along with folks like MH, that promoting the Billy Meier UFO case, rather than the concepts and ideas in bite size chunks"

Tyler,

You actually can't buy the time of a good journalist, as right away there's a conflict of interest that no credible journalist would indulge in.

This past week, I personally sent 350+, individual emails to various journalists, etc.

The one response I received was an automated, out-of-the-office message.

But I'm glad that Anthony knows so much about what to do regarding the Meier information.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1216
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Electronic Billboard

I like the suggestion that Kenneth put forth.

An electronic billboard would catch everyone's attention. With an expert in marketing making the catchy phrase and so on, it will get the attention of a large part of the population.

The electronic billboards are bright, colorful and can display more information than a typical bland billboard.
Salome,
Eddie

Live always in love and in peace, foster freedom and harmony on Earth and never forget the real truth. Foster your life always in goodness of heart and live in the true BEING of the Creation. The *Goblet of the Truth* will wake you, not to the bane - but to the boon. (pg.3)

Pup_stump

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 05:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey comment deleted (MH),

I see that you are stirred up by my words. Nowhere do I claim to be an "expert in the spiritual teaching." I let my posts speak for themselves. I am studied and I try my best. This is all....

Something to consider, one definition of insanity is "doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results." Good luck Man of Destiny.

Cheers!
AA

(Message edited by scott on July 14, 2020)

Tyler

Post Number: 214
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't think about the conflict of interest aspect...

There must be a way to work with the given situation and make something positive out of it. Even if government is able to go dead when it feels like, it would be so useful, I think, to use that for making the prophecy or prediction about the cleansing of office come true, since it may well tie in with this lung disease prediction.

The people just need to be made to see the silence and incompetence somehow, I think, so that they can begin to form thoughts and feelings about it.

Since government never just responds when it's the right thing to do; they only move once the people are on their ass with the magnifying glass.

Maybe Quora has untapped potential that I haven't discovered yet, because it is a real melting pot of personalities and professions. I'll keep my eyes out and try to think of solutions this week.

Or, even if a fancy journalist might not touch it, perhaps there are some in the fringe journalists who would be interested, and who would be willing and able to put the facts before their smaller audiences.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony - "When folks discuss these topics and others on this board, these ideas are being refined among the participants. The understandings that result from exploring various topics amongst like-minds inside this forum, can then be offered up as lessons to the outside world.”

There is another dynamic involved here that should be mentioned. Most here on the forum are by now aware of the role that the memory banks and back fluidal energies from skeletons play in continuing our evolution forward. Billy explains in the spiritual teachings that there is also a collective planetary subconscious that we are all connected to. It’s the explanation why, on occasion, scientists working independently on opposite sides of the world might make the same discovery at about the same time. So the more that we individually grow in knowledge and wisdom, the more we contribute to the evolution of all humanity on Earth. This is an excerpt from Rund um die Fluidalenergie, p.26

Furthermore, the subconscious of each individual is connected to the collective subconscious of all of humanity, whereby subconsciously all of humanity sees an exchanging and evolutionary learning and knowledge change.
Weiter ist das Unterbewusstsein jedes einzelnen Menschen mit dem Kollektivunterbewusstsein der gesamten Menschheit verbunden, wobei unterbewusstseinsmässig die ganze Menschheit in einem austauschenden und evolutionsfördernden Lernund Wissenswechsel seht.

In addition, the subconscious creates connections to the memory banks, from which information is extracted and forwarded to the conscious mind as forebodings, which triggers the actual mental evolution and thus the evolution of knowledge and wisdom.
Ausserdem werden durch das Unterbewusstsein Verbindungen zu den Speicherbänken geschaffen, von denen Informationen abgezogen und als Ahnungen ins Bewusstsein weitergeleitet werden, wodurch die eigentliche Mentalevolution und damit auch die Evolution des Wissens und der Weisheit in Gang gesetzt werden.

In so many places in FIGU literature, there are statements of encouragement that we must study and learn the spiritual teachings and progress as much as possible in this lifetime. The importance of those statements didn’t fully hit home for me until I understood the collective planetary unconscious. And that importance is, in this lifetime we are sharing the planetary subconscious mind with Billy’s subconscious mind. And Billy’s subconscious mind has access to the memory banks of the Nokodemion-Henok lineage. So our individual progress and indirectly the progress of everyone on Earth has this incredible opportunity that we will not see again to make a huge evolutionary step forward if we but only seize it.

It’s pretty clear by now that these are challenging times ahead of us and it is even more important that we continue with our individual spiritual growth to balance the degeneration in others that we are beginning to see. We don’t know exactly how bad things will get but the Plejarens have enough concern that they have encouraged us to to use the internet and social media to reach out. It makes sense that the more people who do turn to the spiritual teachings and like wise start to affect the planetary subconscious in an evolutionary way the greater it will be for all of us. We are being told that we are entering a cycle, where both things need to occur. Stay the course to grow and nurture ourselves and simultaneously reach out where appropriate.

Billy said once that he gets renewed vigor and energy by doing projects that excite him. It has to be that way. These things when done by personal choice and with willful purpose, will naturally be rewarding and fulfilling. Everyone must find what works best for their personality since each of us will be tapping into their own collective wisdom from millions of years of storage banks. And to that degree that each of us is able to access their memory banks to bring wisdom into their subconscious, then refined in the conscious to be stored again in the subconscious - the greater the influence on the collective planetary subconscious will be.

Regards
Bob

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1476
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anthony,

I guess when your greeting to me has to be deleted by the moderator, it may be time to clarify some matters, much as I really don't like feeling the need to do so.

Just for the sake of being honest with everyone, it would be nice if you informed them that you've long had "issues" with the way I do my work for the mission, which also included sending me profanity filled, derogatory, personal attacks...for five years.

At the very least, it would be a bit of full disclosure, kinda like that law of contrariness thing you like to talk about, etc., and a great example of the difference between the impression you're trying to give about your study of the spiritual teaching, etc., and the way you chose to put it into practice with a fellow student.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1217
Posted on Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral

Bob, thanks for sharing those thoughts in your Post#32 above. Really puts things in perspective.

For quite some time, I have been wondering; "why was it necessary for the Nokodemion spiritform, and that of the Helper Personalities, to reincarnate on Earth?"

Your explanations on the planetary subconscious mind connection, helped me understand the cause & effect so I'm able to recognize it. The fact that these things are made possible by creational laws, this in and of itself is intriguing. Thanks again.
Salome,
Eddie

Tyler

Post Number: 215
Posted on Wednesday, July 15, 2020 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael,

With all due respect for your efforts, I would say that it makes sense to not worry about it.

If I think of Jmmanuel's words for a moment, I'm remembering that he said to let the weeds grow alongside the good seeds, and not to try and pull out the weeds, because it disrupts the good plants.

It is I think true that Nokodemion's incarnated presence is swiftly advancing our evolution, and who is a good plant will grow more, while sunshine will also make a useless weed grow faster too.

At the end, the growth will be analysed by the spirit, and what is useless will be burnt for the sake of pot ash and fed to the good plants.

So I think, let weeds grow, because they are not able to see that their undirected development (which I recall our friends from Erra refer to as something like striving in the incorrect framework) is not bringing them any advantageous evolution. They look and feel bigger after all, and as far as they are aware, this means they are doing it correctly.

(I will say, it's appreciated for you to respectfully point out the behaviour you've been receiving; it clarifies a lot. But I think it is also distracting. I can easily just choose to not read what they offer if I need to stay on track, but if you engage them, I feel a bit off track because I have a harder time focusing on the goal we're trying to collectively achieve. I have to learn this too, because I'm thinking now about how it may have been easier to get the word out if Jediah were still around, because his blog already had a good massing of skeptics. Does he still post at all on your blog?)

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1487
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is also a part one linked from this article:

https://theyflyblog.com/2020/08/11/michael-shermer-skeptic-defamerrapist-part-2/

Kenneth

Post Number: 1177
Posted on Wednesday, August 12, 2020 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I once had a conversation with a retired official with the Tucson Az. Government. The conversation that was leading up to the Billy Meier case started with a question about UFO’s, just to get a feel where this person stood, so to say.

The response I got was, “I would not believe in UFO’s or extraterrestrials, even if one landed in front of me!” Well, that pretty much ended the conversation.

Kenneth

Joevicente

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
I would just like to say that we all make mistakes and the most important thing is to learn from them! I am sure and know for a fact that all humans, Billy and the Plejaren's included, have made lots of mistakes. Having opposing opinions cause mistakes of understanding and leads sometimes to differing feelings from all parties. Love, Peace, Freedom and Harmony should be used to learn how to bring the world closer to those values. Salome to everyone:-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 1254
Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Joevicente
Welcome to the forum. I agree with your sentiments. Fortunately, more of us on social media will begin to realize that the only way to shorten the 800 year prophecy to even 20 years is with everyone studying the Goblet of the Truth.
For only then can we collectively, as a force for good, will bring about the effective change we all want.

But too many have yet to start a serious study and lack the effective consciousness-based knowledge.
Perhaps after the next 4 years we will learn this lesson.
Salome,
Eddie

Doogsnova

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, September 03, 2020 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New corroboration about how neonicotinoids contaminate the entire food chain:

https://gregdougall.wordpress.com/2020/09/03/meier-corroboration-203/

Also check out my other corroborations at the bottom of the post.

Hello at this time FIGU prefers the posting of official FIGU links only Thanks Scott Moderator

(Message edited by scott on September 03, 2020)
GOTT MOTT?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page