Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 22, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through November 22, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Melli

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phil,
Thank you again, can you help with my other question about the man whom implant I saw?
Your explanation is very comforting to me and actually reenforces my belief when I say that I feel guided or aided or sometimes I even feel surprised to hear myself speak. Words are coming out of my mouth and I cannot believe what I am saying. As if I am watching another spirit speak and then when this is finished... I always smile inside and say Thank you! I now know, rather than merely speculate and say it is a coincidence. And yes it is more than just a belief because it happens always when I ask for help.
Thank you, melli

Phil638

Post Number: 126
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi melli,

in regards to your comment that your refering to some help with there -

"I am very curious to find out what is your opinion about the French translated letter that was circulated on the internet in Sep 2003, titled:
Do you want us to show up?
Is this person ONE of the 203 only contactees on earth who does similar work to you? Not quite the same, but he too sometimes gets telepathic messages and passes them on...
Can I please find out?"

All I can say is that the plejarens have stated numerous times in the meier contact notes that Billy Meier is the only person in the world where there is any sort of contact/discussions going on between ET's and humans, thats in person, or in telepathy or otherwise. So I'd suggest that you take what you read about what this french airman is saying and claims with a very big grain of salt because billy meier is the only person in the world who has presented proof beyond a reasonable doubt to verify his ufo contacts as being real. Also we all know that there are a lot of people out there on the internet who are fraudsters, liars and skizophrenics and the like that are all claiming similar things to what this french airman also claims in regards to contacts between him and ET's too. I'd say that unless this frenchman has shown some sort of proof to verify the validity of his ET contacts claims as being legit, then don't listen to him because in all likelyhood his probably a lair and who else would know if his telling the truth there in his claims other then him? If you ask me for my opinion, I'd say that he is a liar because the plejarens have already stated numerous times in the contact notes that Billy Meier is the only person in the world where there is contact/discussions going on between ET's and human and billy meier has verified beyond a reasonable doubt too that his ufo contacts are valid and real. So I guess that it means that in simple terms all other similar "ET contact to human" claims made out there anywhere by other people besides billy meiers claims are all untrue and false claims.

Also according to the Meier material we know that a small number of certain other people (like Dan Fry) were at some time in the past genuine UFO contactees too.

phil

Phil638

Post Number: 127
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli, I just put a post in and only now just realised that you were in fact refering to some help with another matter to do with ET ear implants instead of the matter that I address for you there, so disregard my prior post to this one.

Melli how do you know if that man has an actual "ET implant" behind his ear and not just an human type of implant behind his ear? What lead you to believe that it was ET in origin or what proof have you seen to believe that it was ET in its origin?

phil

Tjames

Post Number: 94
Posted on Wednesday, September 21, 2005 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Melli and phil,

How do we actually know if were getting impulses when the fact stands that people who do get them are completely unaware of the fact? Ptaah "As a result, the actual contactees have no conscious knowledge whatsoever that they are, in fact, recieving any impulses from us or any other life forms of impulses or messages from higher palnes, hence, from superior spirit forms. Therefore, true contactees possess no conscious knowledge of these matters and will only be able to hazily perceive this truth, should it ever come to this point."

Also given the possibility that one might hazily recollect the fact ( not to dissuade from your conclusion of being a reciever melli because I can't say either way ) it is possible that you could be recalling (hazily) the foreign idea, but I seriously doubt it. I am aware that people like scientists, writers, movie makers and largely people that are or will be influencial or prominent figures although not exclusively are best canidates for impulses. But like I said I don't know. Another possibility are impulses or thought-forms from your own sub-concious and not from another (E.T.) source.
Perhaps you are being assisted by you! (your higher self which is connected to your subconcious which then sends impulses to your psyche)
This is what billy told me about our sub-concious: "The Gemuet (this word doesn’t exist in English) is a purely spiritual factor which, through the sub-consciousness, sends impulses to the psyche. There is a connection between the Gemuet and the psyche."

I hope this helps!!

Saalome,
Tim

Melli

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for all the info. for both my questions, it helps alot!
I am just a curious spirit who follows my own intuition, always. In regard to the implant I have seen, I cannot say anything for sure. But could there be a possibility that his is from another race and not from the Plajarens? like the Arcturians?
He said that this implant once was on his earlobe (I think he said earlobe, while pointing to his ear) and now it is on the bone of his head behind the ear. Who would want to have this done anyway? he says it is for the purpose of tracking.
Also I have no mean of decifering his information because I am not a scientist. But if any of you are interested you can check M. Salla website (www.exopolitics.org) and look for Eric Julien explantion of the scientific facts he says he has received. It is all mind boggling. I cannot pass judgement either way, but somehow I feel that maybe Billy should look at it and advise.
Melli

Melli

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello TJames,
Your explantion makes sense but also could you please explain to me what the german word "GEMUET" means? What is its connection to the psyche? Is it like spiritual experiences from the past that connect to me today via my psyche?
I am not a 'receiver' in the true sense of the meaning, I wish I was, I merely feel like my intuition is guiding me and sometimes I am amazed at myself. I often feel situations develop before they happen and I think in concepts rather than earthly words. So could this mean that my previous spirits act in my sub-conscious and send this "intuition"/impulses to my psyche and I act upon it?
Thank you, melli

Scott

Post Number: 687
Posted on Thursday, September 22, 2005 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli,

Please read the following link:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4192.html#POST13386

As I have mentioned this before numerous times, try doing a search for words and definitions.-Scott Moderator

Newinitiation

Post Number: 14
Posted on Sunday, October 16, 2005 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum members

Is it to do with politics, economics and religious remifications that billy's mission is not recognised by CSETI, MUFON, Dr greer's The disclosure project and other able organisations which could accelerate the overall awareness to the mainstream of the truth of billy's contacts?
I am aware of the repercussions to any organisations, be it in ufological circles, economic, governmental and religious as the enormous implication pertaining to ligitimatising and recognising billy's contacts as real by any of these organisations will spell the end for their credibility and their organisation. But I am sure that some individuals in these circles would definitely know it's real and that some of them would at least secretly desire to get it out in the open. But then again who is listening?

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 02:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eramirez

Hi Billy,
Thank you for answering my last question on the Tachyon particle. Here is another question that is of interest to a lot of people in the world.
When a cell becomes cancerous, can its cell cycle be corrected so that it is dispossed of by the body in the natural way or does it need to be destroyed with a variation of our current methods of chemotherapy and/or radiation.
We know that a cell gives off a signal that it is dying so the body can destroy it safely without affecting the sorrounding cells. We know that cancer cells divide uncontrolably and the increase rate of division leads to mutation. These mutant cells do not give out the chemical signals marking them for cell death so the body can destroy them.

Thank you for all that you do for humanity
Eric

Answer

Billy is not knowledgeable in this field.

As you stated prior ,the cell gives off a signal,this informing of it's death.
Now in reference to cancer, the original signal is received by the cells from the entities inner chatter so to speak.

If it is focused or continuity fixed on certain death wishes, the cells pick up on this and begin to follow the orders of the directing conscious mind self which is you.

The saying "watch your thoughts, they become your destiny is ever the rule in dealing with your daily life.What you want as opposed to what you do not want.And what you get is what you tend to focus on over and again.

The cells can be reversed in those orders given that set them in that dying motion. The use of chemo is just one way to heal or deal with the situation.The other is via certain healthy decisions such as diet exercise and a new out look on the value of your life and life period.

One particular fast is known to heal cancer , or should i say least known .This being the strict ingestion of grapes for seven days.
Coincidentally , if I am correct, these fruits are actually brought to earth by the Plejarens we know and care for here so deeply, many moons ago..

The Law of Love places the welfare and the concern and feelings for others above self, it is that close affinity with all forces that we associate with being good.The law of Love denies a place for evil in the world, that resists not. Love offers the path of least resistance by cherishing, nurturing and protecting the beloved.Resist NOT evil. Expose it YES

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, October 23, 2005 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Tjames,
Thank you for the clarification about the contactees. But I still need to understand this:
could it not be that the Plejarens are not aware of 'other beings' like the Arcturians, or the Andromedas who are supposedly also helping other contactees? I have met a few people who claim to be contactees but truthfully didn't sense their true honesty and from my intuition concluded that they must be believing their own created reality.
Also I cannot understand how this one man has an implant behind his ear, which I have seen and here again, I followed my intuition as if I am following a true sense, although extrememly surprised, I didn't feel that my senses were speaking to me. I wonder therefore, would this be some sort of a fib, to put it midly?!
I am speaking through my 'intuition' as I call it, and it has been my guardian and my teacher all through life, I trust it implicidly and I haven't made mistakes yet and that is why I am asking you for more clues.
Thank you so much, Melli

It may be they do not refer to these others for focus on there mission.There may be a unity there , but still there are sub plans and missions that are not known by all involved.

It may be a fib,One way to truly find out , via the inner self is ask it aloud.And listen.He may not be a contact in the sense of Billy or the others whom spread the message as we suppose.

But may be in contact in the sense he is under experimentation protocol so to speak.

Ask of thy spirit and you shall receive,if she has not led you astray and she won't, try the method of asking up front. I do it and it works.Ask and just listen.
The Law of Love places the welfare and the concern and feelings for others above self, it is that close affinity with all forces that we associate with being good.The law of Love denies a place for evil in the world, that resists not. Love offers the path of least resistance by cherishing, nurturing and protecting the beloved.Resist NOT evil. Expose it YES

Truthseeker

Post Number: 136
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a few comments to Phil.

While it is true that Billy Meier is the only person who is in contact with the Plejarens and even individual personalities for that matter, that doesn't mean that people in different parts of the world are not actually taking photos and even film of real UFOs whom may actually go so far as to even show up for this purpose, and let's not forget the crop circle situation where people have reported sightings and then feel compelled to create their own crop circles in response to these UFO sightings, which in certain ways is a form of contact. I know of some real stories here. And of course let's not forget those military UFOs today were just like those X-Germans who had UFO craft and who called themselves Venusians to people back in the 1950s. Point being, Billy Meier maybe the only one who is in direct contact with Plejaren ETs at this time, but that does not mean there isn't any ET to human influence-interaction going on in different parts of the world.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Scott

Post Number: 699
Posted on Monday, October 24, 2005 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Michael Horn last month did an interview with Rob Simone. During the interview Michael did mention that during his last visit to the SSSC, Billy stated that the majority of UFO sightings are terrestrial in nature. These craft have their origins from the US, Canada, Russia, France and China. As Michael stated there has been an increase in sightings in China and India recently, so there may be some truth to this.

Regards
Scott

Nobody

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On the web I came across a blurb of information about some dwarf aliens visiting Billy but there space ship was said to be pure energy. I don't see how this is possible. I think it was contact 123. I assume that I don't have to ask Billy to get my questions answered. Could anyone of the passive or coregroup members give me any information on these E.T.'s and their ship I much obliged.

Salome

Jacob

Post Number: 413
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Their ship is a combined effort of spiritual forces of those dwarf race humans, they are very very highly developed, way ahead of the Plejarens.
In the end all technology ends there where just the spirit and its capabilities and forces can take over, and, for example can initiate teleportation throughout the Universe.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, then any knowledge you have."

Melli

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Chasekahn,
In regard to the reply you posted Oct. 23,2005, in the section: Quest. to Billy Answered by Ourselves;
Can you please explain what you mean by:"...he may be in contact in the sense he is under experimentation protocol, so to speak"? What protocol- the Real ETs or government 'ETs'?
Also I recall reading somehwere here, that Ptaah/ Samjase said that she is not 'aware' of other races visiting our planet but, I also recall an older reference that says that there are only 3 ET races visiting this planet. A delibrate mind twister? or am I going koo koo?
Thank you, Melli

Nobody

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Thank you for your reply. I assume they are members of the semi-spiritual race.

I have a few more questions. Why were they here on earth? Maybe it was wrong but I read Billy's spirit spent something like 2 to 4 billion years in that state but they only live for 100,000 years . Exactly how long do they normaly remain in this sate?

Thank you.
Salome

P.S. I Left two posts in the meditation section. The first one wasn't answered second one I adressed to you there was no reply.

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Melli..

I mean Government UFos , they have those they will stick with using ...in a sense we were sold out so to speak.at least up til a certain point...She is not aware, does not mean it is not so..just that she does not know or is no sure or is not sure enough to say yes or no...the 3 , may be in reference too those whom they work with i believe,on this mission to spread the truth of spirituality.

Mhurley

Post Number: 105
Posted on Thursday, November 03, 2005 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If someone is born with specific abilities in say Maths or Art. Do these abilities come from their parents via genetic inheritence or via the individual's spiritform?
If it's from the spiritform, does the spiritform influence the individual by influencing the genes?

Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, November 04, 2005 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mhurley

Regarding this you might have to refer to the contact notes because their was a conversation regarding the topic of material intelligence and inheritence, the information to the effect was that material intelligence could be innoculated from one brain to the other, it's the spirit that effect the gene through the brain substance which carry the necessary information which enables intelligence to be expressed otherwise intelligent and highly gifted people had to start from in line from the first to the next generation and on and on if intelligence was solely based on inheritence and gene factors.
Check out the preliminary investigation report by wendelle stevens or the Billy meier bibliography on brinster25 website.

peace be with you

Cpl

Post Number: 133
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2005 - 07:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Do you know if any of these dwarfs have ever been left on this earth? I ask because earlier this year there was a program on Discovery (or one of the world channels) that showed an archeological group excavating a mummified dwarf.

I think this was in Africa, or Egypt. The mummy/dwarf was between 6 - 18 inches from head to feet. The preservation was remarkable. The archeologists were predictably and understandably dragging their feet on this saying they couldn't really say what it was, and they supposed it to be some kind of shrunken body, like the shrunken skulls that have been created by some primitive tribes.

Personally, I cannot imagine how the body could have been shrunk to such a degree though. They showed the full body on global TV.

Thanks,

Tjames

Post Number: 103
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2005 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

I posted on 14th October...

"Another fascinating topic whose connection is tied to the the Meier information: Skulls of Hobbits or Dwarf race of people was further discovered recently. If anyone can find the text about small/dwarf/little people (I've read it before) that live or have lived on this planet just post your information."

"They believe a population ancestral to the Hobbits may have lived at this site, which is 850,000 years old."

here's the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4339740.stm

"We've got the prospect of having other new species of human on various parts of island South-East Asia"

Frankly, this is amazing as it is discussed in the Meier material. Also along with other new discoveries that would shed some light (not that finding hobbits solves our ancestry but that it points towards different directions than some current science ancestral theories do) on the origin of our true ancestry. Yet, even pyramids have recently been found in Europe, which, truthfully indicates a larger and more advanced network of ancient culture spread through-out Earth and the next one,(contact 251) "Only the pyramids and gigantic monuments on Mars were left behind, abandoned, but stations remained operative for a long time even though all life on the planet had perished. One day all of this will be discovered by terrestrials, the genetically-manipulated people, and some of these sites will even be used once again."
along with many other intersting artifacts and discoveries that will re-write history.

From Contact 251
"Many years will pass before terrestrial human beings find the proof that their former Ur-Ur-Ur-ancestors came to the SOL system from alien solar and planetary systems to settle on Mars before emigrating to Earth. When they do, the first proof may also be found that mankind's earliest ancestors -- the genetically-manipulated people, or rather their descendants -- were refugees and exiles who originated in the Sirius regions. This proof will shake up the scientific community and, even more so, the religious world; it will prompt the need for great changes. That moment will come chiefly when artifacts from a previous human civilization are found on Mars, with pyramids and sculptures such as the so-called Mars faces representing but a mere fraction of the entire discovery.

Saalome,
Tim

Nobody

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have some quick questions. From what the maiterial I read human beings( even the ancient original humans) had no direct ancestry to animals. If this is so how did they evolve?

Billy took some pictures of the dwarf Andromedans ships are there any of the pictures online?

Daisy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

They evolved in bodys that were like "blobs" according to the figu information. Hope this helps.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page