Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 07, 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through December 07, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_d

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, October 07, 2005 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

As you have observed, the world is going to hell in a handbasket. Since that is clearly the case and it seems unstoppable, rather than getting all torqued up by deteriorating world conditions, should we just lie back and enjoy the ride?

Answer

It is not unstoppable. Just lying back doesn’t change anything. It’s the individuals who are changing the masses.

Melli

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, October 08, 2005 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nameste,
I acknowledge the Spirit within you, is this the correct translation?
Can you please explain the notion of how 'cellular memory' is encoded in the growing fetus? I have such a memory from the womb and I am fascinated. With age and intuition I think that I know why and how it might even correlate with my 'health' issues.
Sincerely, melli

Answer

Nameste?
Question # 2: No.

Phil638

Post Number: 133
Posted on Sunday, October 09, 2005 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

The plejarens are 30 millions years ahead of us in the scheme of spiritual evolution and are 8 thousand years ahead of us in their technological advancement level. I would like to know why the plejarens have left their technolgical advancement level so far behind to where their spiritual evolution level is when I can see a couple of reasons why it might be better off for them to have a higher technological advancement level to where it is now. One of those reasons I can see is that their job they've taken on is somewhat of a cosmic police force and the other reason I can see (according to what I've read so far) is that they would still have to defend themselves and their home planet Erra mostly on their own if they were ever attacked someday by some unwelcomed ET's out there who might want to do that to them. I don't understand why the plejarens have left their technological advancement (defensive) level a staggering 30 million years behind to where their spiritual evolution level is?

many thanks phil

Answer

Spiritual evolution needs much more time than technical evolution/advancement. While technical development can stagnate and fall, spiritual evolution gradually increases. Spiritual evolution is always ahead of technical advancement.

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 95
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy (and Christian)

Hope you doing fine.

I am very interested and curious to know your assessment and opinion on Josef Ratzinger, recently elected pope Benedict XVI. Specially with regards that he is german speaking.
(any contact report with Ptaah on this matter?)

Thank you and kind regards
Eric

Answer

He’s a religious fanatic.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 69
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy!

Do you know of a way to get rid of unwanted desires/thoughts? I've meditated for a long time now, but it does not seem to work. I have some problems with it,its not that I do practise them. My deepest wish is to get rid of this problems. I hope you have a good answer to it.

Dplotmach

Answer

Continue with meditation. You have to control your thoughts and feelings. Concentrate on other things than those you usually are having in your head.

Technod

Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good day billy

concerning vibrations ,is there a diffrence with negative and positive vibrations/fluidal forces .or could it be looked at like a scale with low vibrations and high vibrations and nuetral somewhere in between resonating at a certain level?
peace be

Answer

Vibrations are always neutral. Fluidal forces (which are vibrations of a fine-structure matter) are neutral, too. However, such vibrations can be, and are, used by human beings in a negative or positive or neutral way, depending on the human being’s personality, etc.

brian

Stepchild

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings and Good Day,
Now, the sohar is the manifesting light of the spirit. Regarding the appearance and activity of the sohar, can it be stated that it normally appears as a concentrated circular light with a very high rate of pulse?And in a "relaxed" state of consciousness, the rate of pulse slows down to such a degree, that it will now expand outward as a field of violet light and then collapse. Then it will expand outward into a field of yellow light and then collapse, just pulsing on and on in this
manner?

Life Will Go On

Answer

The sohar is not circular, and it is not yellow. Sohar is million-fold brighter than the sun, but it does not dazzle (you don’t see it with your eyes).
The sohar is formless and can be compared to walking into mist.

Mhurley

Post Number: 108
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

If someone is born with specific abilities in say Maths or Art. Do these abilities come from their parents via genetic inheritence or via the individual's spiritform?
If it's from the spiritform, does the spiritform influence the individual by influencing the genes?

Matt

Answer

Genetic inheritance is possible, but a rare incident.
Usually this has to do with „breakthroughs“ of strong impulses from the „storage banks“. These impulses are based on the experiences/knowledge of one’s own former personalities.

Norm

Post Number: 738
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

If for some reason you ever had to move to the USA, where would you choose to live.

Answer

Billy doesn’t know the different regions of the USA well enough. There are so many beautiful places there to live.

Nils

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2005 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From time to time I and friends discuss the high spiritual level, which to best of my memory, in FIGU is called Arahat Athersata. We use to call this level 'Nivana square 2'. Do you aggree in this expression?

Answer

No.
Arahat Athersata is the lowest of the purely spiritual levels.

Thank you for this answer.
What's the expression for the highest of the pure spiritual levels?
Thank you in advance!
Niels

Hi Niels,

According to the teachings the Petale level, which is a collective of spirit forms, is the highest spiritual level before entering back into the Creation. If you check the spiritual terminology section, you will find 7 spiritual levels listed from the Arahat Athersata level to the Petale level.
Scott-Moderator

Answer

Scott is correct.

Jay

Post Number: 370
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2005 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

In some of the information from the contact notes (if I understood this correctly), a young boy was brought to Lahson & the spirit-form which is in you had to cohabitate in the boy's body, later on the boy died in our planet to reincarnate normally while the Nokodemnion spirit-form had to wait for a suitable host to start the mission.

This is not from the contact notes. Where did you get that information?
(Note by CF: The planet that played a certain role in those early incarnations was called Lasan.)

Can 2 spirit-forms occupy one physical body while traveling from one planet (i.e Lahson)to another??

No. A body can be occupied by one spirit form only (without exception!). However, it is possible that a body can be occupied by two or more (self-imagined and self-created) personalities. This is one of the different forms of schizophrenia.
}

Thanks a bunch for your greatness in knowledge :-)

Hi Jay,

I'm not sure where you heard the information about a boy being taken to Lahson (perhaps in Randloph Winters Book?), but I asked a similar question earlier this year regarding how Billy's spirit form arrived on Earth. I received the following answer. Henok flew in and died here on Earth. I'm not sure that's the answer you were looking for, but I thought it might be helpful.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

JAYhovaah

Thomas

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy...
I am very fascinated by physics and especially gravity. I have read unofficial versions of the contact notes and I am unclear about something written there about gravity. Is gravity a net result of 2 coexisting forces (one repulsive and one attractive), or is gravity only a single effect which can be EITHER attractive or repulsive?

Thanks for the help!!!

Answer

Billy doesn’t know. However, has learned that matter, heat, cold, electro-magnetic vibrations etc. play a role.

Consolato

Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 11:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy,

firstly, I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity and privilage of communicating with you in this fashion. Secondly, I would like to also thank you again for you doing the unthinkable and choosing of your own accord to come all the way back from the Arahat Athersata level back to this primitive spiritual level and place here for the benefit of helping to guide me back onto the correct spiritual evolution path to creation which I got lost on so long ago now, for this I am eternally gratefull to you.

My question is about the Plejarens penalty for the crime of adultery on erra. The plejaren men are allowed to be married to several wives whereas the plejaren women are only allowed to be marrried to one person. If a plejaren committs the crime of adultery in their marriage, the penalty they would recieve for committing the crime of adultery is the same penalty that they would recieve if they had committed the crime of murder on erra, which is they would be sent to live alone in exile for the rest of their entire life. My question is why do the plejarens have to be strictly controlled by social laws with what they do in their priviate marital lives and why is the penalty for someone committing adultery on erra such an extremely severe penalty too?

Thanks Con

Answer

Contrary to the terrestrial penalty system, the Plejaren’s system has only one sentence/penalty: to be banished from society. However, the duration of this sentence or penalty depends on the severity of the crime that has been committed. This may last from a couple of weeks, months or years up to the entire lifetime.
The Plejarens don’t know crime among them since thousands of years and, therefore, didn’t have to apply this penalty system for the same duration.

Kingman

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 03:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

The suggested population number for humans on Earth(500,000,000+) is ruffly the same as the current proper population level on Erra. I am wondering if this Earth number takes into account the massive desertification that has taken place due to our present overpopulation and If Erra has similar desert areas.

Answer

The population limit number for human beings on Earth (529 millions) may still be applied to the actual situation even though deforestation and desertification have proceeded during the last several decades. If only 529 million people would inhabit the Earth today everything (resources, crops, etc.) would be available plentifully.

a friend in america
Shawn

James

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,
Would it be silly if I was to stop buying products and services that originate from a country that allows capital punishment?

I feel very inclined to make a list of rogue nations from which I will dissociate in certain matters.

James.

Answer

This would be very effective if all those countries which have abolished capital punishment would execute this. You can do this on a personal level of course, but it would not have any effect in the desired direction.
Just a thought: In the USA certain states have banished capital punishment. How would you differ?

Jan

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

When reading through mystery literature of fact some years ago, I came across a phenomen of spontaneous combustion of person. These stories describe that a person dies within short time and sometimes the clothes and surroundings remain partly intacted.

Is it a real pheneomen caused somehow by ones consciousness as one of the theories tell, or is it based differently?

Thank you
Jan

Answer

It is a real, but rare phenomenon and is caused by the person’s thinking, feelings, psyche and the entire mental block.

Savio

Post Number: 529
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 02:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thank you for your previous answer mentioning that a spiritform in the beyond is always aware of itself.

While it was also mentioned that the spiritform does not have an self-aware-consciousness, so an communication is simply not possible because the spirit-consciousness lacks the capabilities to respond.

And, the spirit gains consciousness/self-awareness at the moment it reaches the level of Arahat Athersata.

It seems that the two messages are presenting opposite side point of view.

My question is: Could you please explain a bit more on the self-aware-consciousness characteristics of the spiritform in the beyond?

Salome :-)

Savio

Answer

The spirit form is always aware of itself. The spirit form, however, has no personal consciousness or awareness. There is nothing present what we understand as “personal” or “personality”.
However, there exist certain factors that bring kind of an individuality to/in spirit forms but, as has been said before, NOT in a personal form.

Scott

Post Number: 711
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Once a person dies who has lived a normal full life their Spirit and CCB (Comprehensive Consciousness Block) will go into the fine matter world. At this point what has been learned during the previous life will be processed and digested, and then at some future point the Spirit/CCB will incarnate into a new body.

If a person’s life is terminated “early” by either illness, accident or murder this will stop the evolution of that person’s Spirit until the Spirit incarnates into a new body. Does the Spirit stay in the fine matter world for the proportion of time needed to process what has been learned up to this point, or does it reincarnate as soon as possible to pick up where it left off at in its previous life? It would seem if the Spirit reincarnates too soon, this would cause greater confusion within the personality, and cause more problems for the person.

Thank you.

Salome
Scott

Answer

The actions in a former life have no influence on the duration of the spirit form’s stay in the beyond. This process is regulated by spiritual laws. On Earth the reincarnation cycles are out of order because of overpopulation.
Yes, if a spirit form reincarnates too soon this causes problems.

Tjames

Post Number: 119
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

As I ponder different strategies and possibilities for preventing the 3rd World Fire, many effective methods come to mind. While I reside in the USA, I feel a pressing and neccessary manifold task to disect, comprehend and complete. I have a drive as many do to affect people in the most beneficial manner that I can, through prayer, example and advice. As these are always very effective methods for creating a positive/neutral change. Writing papers to news centers is another, where I've actaully made some changes, but, I know this is not enough, as we need something far greater to assist our evolution.

What are your thoughts on gathering like-minded groups of people to rid my governments infestation of lying, warmongering criminals my so-called leaders, organized thorough plan with honest motives for peace, carried out in a balanced manner, but done through force? Ultimately I'm asking if a focus should be on a meeting of minds and educating through the power of a collective conciousness overthrow instead of a plan designed to "forcefully" remove our leaders, or both?

Sincerely,
Tim

Answer

Prayers, as long as they have a religious character, are useless. Example and advice are good.
To forcefully remove criminal leaders etc. is not right, because changes must be executed by enlightenment/informing and on a peaceful way. Another possibility is taking the legal way, such as the process of removal from office.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 138
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 03:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Comment: From what I know so far, EIT is English for what the Russians have according to their own weather war manipulation projects much like the American HAARP in Alaska. Therefore EIT is a group called "Elate Intelligent Technologies". In this case it finally became public knowledge back in around October 2 1992 and later in around Nov 1997, a request was made to this group from Malaysia to create an artificial cyclone to clean their air from pollution. Therefore I would assume that such weather manipulation even from the Russians can have global consequences in much the same way as the American Haarp. It has also been observed from as far back as the early 1980's, a sudden change in the jet stream over Siberia.

Just to comment on George Adamski, I believe he forged his information and story from a woman known as "Madeleine Rodeffer" who actually later filmed UFOs herself back in 1965 just before his death. Unfortunately her original film may have also been tampered with, but even then I believe those UFOs were still of Earthly origin. A few years later, an X-wife of Dan Fry "Tahahlita B. Wiese Fry" also filmed a similar looking saucer which unfortunately some photos frames from her film may have later been wrongly distributed publicly by a "Fritz Van Nest" as his own photos of a UFO. Looks like Adamski was by far not the only one of his type.

Question: It is my understanding that a common New Age belief in spirit guides, channelling or imaginary friends can actually lead a person to develop a psychosis or schizophrenia. Also I see a lot of New Age imitation over the years of people trying to be important like well known Edgar Cayce. But even Edgar Cayce is said to have Channelled 2 entities while sleeping, known as Ra-Ta and Halaliel. There may have been others too. Exactly who was Edgar Cayce channelling in his sleep and how is that possible?

Thanks and peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

Billy doesn’t know EIT, or the background of Adamski.

Edgar Cayce had a certain form of schizophrenia where it is possible (or through which he was able) to see things that are in line with reality. He could perceive things that were true. There are many persons on this planet who appear absolutely “normal”, but who are “suffering” from a certain form of schizophrenia (there exist different forms). Their consciousness is affected. Very often the communication is done/presented via so-called “higher beings”. (Note by CF: But in reality such “higher beings” don’t exist.)

Torrent

Post Number: 31
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How much should we follow the rules of Feng Shui?
I find some parts quite scientific (such as water veins affecting human body), but it is generally about the energy streams decided by location of residences or positions of furniture, doors and windows, which are claimed to be a key to better health and more wealth.

Torrent,

According to Bulletin #43, Feng Shui is a pseudo science, such as chakra healing etc. and has no basis in fact.

Scott

Answer

Scott quotes Ptaah correctly. Billy himself doesn’t well-enough know that “belief system” (term invented by CF).

Dplotmach

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy:

How can reincarnation be proved by logic?

Dplotmach

Answer

When the human being comes into this world (birth) he is absolutely unknowing. It is impossible that a human being – during his lifetime -- can work out all of his knowledge and wisdom in one life only. The human being’s consciousness is based on a basic block of knowledge resulting/stored from former existences.
When a spirit form is incarnating for the first time the human being will be/appear a “complete idiot”.

Phil638

Post Number: 160
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi billy,

it is mentioned that we shouldn't execute our criminal murderers because they will be born with the same tendency to murder again in their next life.

There is no such thing as a “tendency” in the next life.

my question is if the plejarens discovered that one of their people on erra had committed a severe crime like murder, but the person who committed that crime has since past away, would the plejarens punish this person in his next life to punish him for the crime he had committed in his prior life, and if so, at what age in the persons life would the plejarens carry out the punishment on him too.

thanks phil

Besides the fact that the Plejarens don’t know any crime since thousands of years, your “theoretical question” is based on the nonsense of the false teachings of karma or “karmic thinking”. What you ask or suggest has absolutely nothing to do with reality.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page