Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 15, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through January 15, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jay

Post Number: 371
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I knew there was some mistakes in Randolphs Book, not sure why this has not been corrected because when I read it, I also understood that Randolph's book must be outdated.

I may want to also expect another answer in terms of the misguided information. Thanks Scott, your research is appreciated. :-)
Saalome and BE WELL to ALL :-)

JAYhovaah

Mhurley

Post Number: 109
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - 02:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,
Someone on the questions for Billy mentioned Billy and Asket meeting Adamski.

a)Does anyone know where this is mentioned in the contact notes?
b) The date and venue of the Adamski meeting. Maybe someone might have photos from that conference showing Billy and maybe Asket???

Matt

Newinitiation

Post Number: 46
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear mhurley

Hi there if I had a suggestion try michael horns website, there is a mention of billy accompanied by asket meeting up with adamski in a conference held in zurich where adamski held a conference and after it billy and asket confronted adamski in a back room and exposed his lies for which he wasn't big enough to admit his fraudulant practises thus the lies is still perpetuated by his supporters to this day or naive people still believe in his lies.

Melli

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't understand why the 'Question Mark" on the word Nameste, in my post above with Q. to Billy- what is wrong? is it phoneticallly mis-spelled, or wrongly pronounced?
In regard to Cellular Memory-I am hypothesising that Billy does not want to answer and I am sure there is a reason, BUT could I get his reply posted and not through the forum?

Melli,

I cannot tell you why there is a question mark, but I would guess the term is not understood. Since Billy's native language is Swiss/German, this may not be a term that is used in the context you have used it. Perhaps you could define it or use another term which conveys your meaning, or even better yet learn German! Since you would prefer another answer than what was given, I would suggest writing to the Semjase Silver Star Center directly, and perhaps you will receive a different answer.

Scott-Moderator

Mhurley

Post Number: 111
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jo-jo
I would have thought if you had read Billy's previous responses to WW3 questions , he doesn't really give much away, therefore I would have thought you would have learnt from this...
It seems every round of questions someone posts a WW3 question - yawn.
Matt

Edward

Post Number: 560
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 01:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Solar...

I noticed your question to Billy concerning the Black Hole.

Hi Billy
Could you please explain, what is the purpose and functions of black holes in
the universe?

Thanks
Solar

Here is an excerpt, Billy discribing a Black Hole and its purpose.

251st Contact - Part 2

Friday, February 3, 1995, 12:01 a.m.

The end will come when the dead Sun, along with the accompanying satellites
that drift around it, are attracted and sucked into a Black Hole. Together
they will condense with incredible force and stagnate there until they, and
other material within the Black Hole, are ejected in one massive explosion.
This event will generate fresh gases, fine particles and other elements that
will develop into new galaxies, stars, planets, moons and other forms. These
developments will cover many billions of years; according to calculations
roughly 10 billion years will pass before the Sun and its planets die, exist
while dead, and then are swallowed and annihilated by the aforementioned
Black Hole.

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 179
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 05:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Matt

yes and it is because everyone who asks him about it does it like if the war was something sure when it is not

i think things are changing for better, even if it doesn´t appears to . . .

Scott

Post Number: 720
Posted on Thursday, December 22, 2005 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Daisey,

Where did you read in the FIGU literature that animals possess a spirit?

Regards
Scott

Jo_jo

Post Number: 76
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 04:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie,

You might want to check out the book Magi Astrology: The Key to Success in Love and Money (website www.magiastrology.com). They have a somewhat unique take on the astrology of love & compatibility. Be forewarned, however. They do a bit of editorializing and do not adhere to a strict neutral-positive thought process.

Lonnie

Post Number: 99
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2005 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you, Jo,

I would be much more interested in what Billy has to say about this. I don't put too much emphasis on astrology. I just thought it might be helpful coupled together with correct numerology if understood accurately. There is so much misleading information out there. I think that Billy has had a lot to say about this, but it is mostly in German.

Salome,
Lonnie

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not Billy , but That man whom apeared June 11 1988 is the supposed "Maitreya", which is in truth nothing but the christed conscious that is gained when one grows with spiritual knowlegde as gained here via enlightenment those "A Ha" moments.

This man is set to be the one who is the returned christ whom will be the "jesus christ "of this age, he is backed by big corporaions so publicity and new artcles are but propanda to promote this individual,his powers are thus a hoax.
The Law of Love places the welfare and the concern and feelings for others above self, it is that close affinity with all forces that we associate with being good.The law of Love denies a place for evil in the world, that resists not. Love offers the path of least resistance by cherishing, nurturing and protecting the beloved.Resist NOT evil. Expose it YES

Newinitiation

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2006 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear chasekahn747

how do you know?

peace be with you

Chasekahn747

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2006 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have checked my own sources on this when my cousin brought this to my attention two years ago.He like you were interested in this information on Lord Maitreya and Master Jesus, of Rome.

Look with in , search your feelings , as said to Anakin by Obi Won Kanobi, you already sensed this all you need to do is check that inner source and that which you seek will come forth like a wellspring of the richest water one can find.

Deep within is that silent witness, that portion of the universal mind or creation that is with you every step of the way the more you use it the better the channel reception.
The Law of Love places the welfare and the concern and feelings for others above self, it is that close affinity with all forces that we associate with being good.The law of Love denies a place for evil in the world, that resists not. Love offers the path of least resistance by cherishing, nurturing and protecting the beloved.Resist NOT evil. Expose it YES

Daisy

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 10:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Sorry for the late response, I read they develop on instinct, one would only assume this to be the case. Although I've have read it somewhere on here, I can't be of help with any reference because using the word "animal" I've been unsuccessful.

Cheers

Hi Daisey,

This is taken from the FIGU Website from an "Interview with Billy":

By the same token, animals can never be reborn as humans because the animals’ spirit form is neither focused in this direction nor is it intended to evolve toward knowledge and wisdom as is the case with human spirit forms or the spirit, respectively.

So I guess you could say they possess a type of spirit, but not one capable of evolution as is the human spirit.

Regards
Scott

Barbarotico

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, January 13, 2006 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In spiritual terminology you say that JHWH is a very evolved human.

And there are other names for JHWH: TOTH, GO(O)D, GOTT, HAVA, TELI, DIEU, TEOS, JHVH, AGAD, BOOG, DEOS, DEUS, etc, etc

But what is the term YHWH of the bible?

Jo_jo

Post Number: 81
Posted on Saturday, January 14, 2006 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Too bad Billy didn’t answer your question about where he’d choose to live in the US if given the opportunity. How about some of these considerations:

1.) A state that has outlawed the death penalty.
2.) A place where crime is low.
3.) A place with a heterogeneous racial concentration that matches your own.
4.) A place where religion isn’t practiced by the majority.
5.) A place that values education and learning.

You might want to check out the book “Cities Ranked and Rated”. It provides a lot of demographic data that would be helpful in your decision-making.

Memo00

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

if i would choose a place to live
i would search for this first:

-a place that is ABOVE the sea level
-a place that is NOT near rivers, lakes, nuclear plants, factories, energy plants, etc
-a place without(or only with small) earthquakes
-a place without active volcanoes
-a place without tornados
-a place without extreme temperature changes

and after that i would search for things like:

-a place with a small population
-a place where you can be "in contact with nature" (but not in the middle of a forest unless you want your house to be burned)

but it all really depends on what do you do want, need etc, always taking in count the extreme and quick changes that are happening in our planet . . .

take care

Consolato

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jo_jo and memo00,

you'd find many towns and places in australia that have just all of those qualities you had both listed there. Another good thing about australia is that australia sits all on its own in the southern hemisphere. (good quality air, drinking water, oceans, soil and best of all most Oz people are friendly and great)

Con

Consolato

Post Number: 55
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also forgot to mention that if you prefer to live in major cities instead of living in country towns that all of australia's 5 major cities have all rank in the top ten of the world's 130 most livable cities to live in.

"Melbourne has retained its position as the best city in the world to call home. Often derided as Bleak City by Sydneysiders, Melbourne topped a survey of 130 cities, narrowly beating out the other four Australian capitals surveyed - because its weather rated the best."

"The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) survey ranked Melbourne, Vancouver and Vienna as the best cities to live, with Perth fourth and Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney equal sixth."

Oz city = *

1= Melbourne *
1= Vancouver
1= Vienna
4 Perth *
5 Geneva
6= Adelaide *
6= Brisbane *
6= Copenhagen
6= Montreal
6= Oslo
6= Sydney *
6= Zurich
13= Helsinki
13= Stockholm
13= Toronto

Others:
19= Auckland
19= Honolulu
28= Paris
45= London
51= Dublin
51= New York
57= Washington
64= Athens
75= Beijing
130 Port Moresby

http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/02/06/1075854028808.html

Con

Jo_jo

Post Number: 82
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00. Yes, I agree all your choices are wise.

Consolato, Australia sounds like it has many nice places! However, I think today many problems come from lax immigration policies (as an outgrowth of overpopulation and globalization).

Consolato

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 04:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jo_jo,

yes i also agree with you that many of the world nations problems come from lax immigration policies, one being outgrowth of overpopulation as you had mentioned there. However, if your desire was to live in a place or a town that had a small population as what was one of the choices that memo00 had desired, you would find many of these such places and towns to live in that are spread out all over australia. Australia is one of the least most populated countries in the world. It is the size of the US, but unlike the US with a population over 250 million, australia has a population of just over 20 millions. If anyone desired space to live in, then you can't go past australia there. Anyway getting back to what i was saying before about these towns in australia. The vast majority of people immigrating to australia (guessing %98)all choose to go live in one of australia's major capital cities. And the vast majority of the people that live in most of australia's many thousands country towns that are scattered all around australia have mostly all got guessing around %80-%90+ of true blue dinky die aussie characters and people living in them, so even though australia has lax immigration policies, you won't find much of a variety of diferent nationality of immigrated people living in most of australia's less populated country towns. Australia has it all, and I'm not trying to suggest here that australia is the best place in the world for people to live in, because i wouldn't know if it was, as well as not everyone has the same choice as another too. I'm just pointing out here that australia has all of those qualities, choices and things that memo00 and yourself had both listed there as some of the choices and desires you both would like a place to have if you both were choosing a new place for yourselves to live in. Anyway I don't know much about how australia compares to other countries in the world to live in because I've only lived anywhere else but here, but my personal opinion is that i wouldn't dream of living anywhere else in the world but only in australia, and its also common knowledge down here amongst Oz people that the vast majority of OZ people feel exactly the same way as i do there.

Anyway hope that helps anyone here in any way who may have been any serious considerations about finding a new place in the future for them to live in, and australia may have been one of the choices/places that they were considering about moving too. Oz is great mate! :-)

Con

Memo00

Post Number: 196
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi again

i have never been in Australia
but (personally) it is not in my list because it is the country with more poisonous animals in the world, it is affected by periodical pests (has anyone seen the images of the millions and millions of rats???), and most of the land is a deadly desert among many other undesirable things. . . (in the Discovery Channel or National G. there is even a documentary of "why not moving to Australia" or something like that)

anyway im sure there are great places to live in almost any country

also i forgot to mention that it is good idea to stay away from high buildings (now it is scientifically confirmed what Billy said: that they cause earthquakes) and also from dams, military bases, places where oil is extracted (this also produces earthquakes), simply you must use common sense, first is the safety and then you search for a pretty house. . .

take care

Jo_jo

Post Number: 83
Posted on Sunday, January 15, 2006 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding religion in America, Oklahoma is the most religious state, followed by Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee and the Carolinas.

The least religious are the small New England states, Massachusetts, Oregon, New York, Washington, California and Minnesota.

More about this including what states are considered most militarily hawkish/dove at this article:

http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:_MINrvpujzUJ:www.kypost.com/2003/11/06/pew110603.html+%22most+religious+state%22&hl=en

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page