Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 10, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through February 10, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Consolato

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 06:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I also forgot to add that you'ld find hardly any crime in most of australia's small country towns which number in the 1000's because everyone practically knows each other because of the small population within the average small country town and because the average small country australian town is usually miles aways from the next nearest town. Because of this most people living within these type of small country towns are extremely friendly towards one another because of how they practically know most people living within their town, and because of this they also tend to look out for one another as well as also help one another out too. I've been to quite a few of these type of small country towns and I can assure anyone that theres hardly any major type of crimes going on in most of the average small australian country town other then trivial stuff mainly done by the towns juvenile delinqents. And if the world war 3 prophecies happen to start to fullfil themselves soon, I actually intend on moving to live in one of these small country towns because of how many of these good small country towns which are situated 100's or 1000's of kilometres away from the nearest australian capital city to them, which ensures my lifes safety even if faint possibilty happens that the nearest major capital city to my town were to get nuked too. Not only that but some of these small australian country towns are just great and an excellent place for people to live in anyway, and if the worst case senario of the world war 3 prophecies were to happen, most people living in these small country towns should be ok even if the the faint possibility happens that one or some of OZ's capital cities were to get nuked because of how far away they are from the nearest capital city and because of how poeple living in these close knit small country towns know and normally help one another out when they can, and also because people living in these small country towns should be ok too because of how most small country towns are surrounded by nothing but huge farming/growing properties and because of this most people living in these small towns should/might also get the benefit of some help in relation to food and whatnot from some of the owners of the farming/growing properties that surrounds their town because of how the owners of those farming properites do some of their shopping, have friends and associate with people in the nearest small town situated to where their property is. Anyway as i said before I don't know much about what some other countries in the world have compared to what australia has to offer, but I do know that australia has it all to offer, and if the world war 3 prophecies fullfill themselves, your already a winner if you live in OZ because it is one of the only few countries in the world which is situated in the southern most part of the southern hemisphere. So your already a winner there. The other thing that i do know about australia is that australia really is a great place to live in mate! :-)

Hope this helps anyone who might have wanted to know a little more about australia. Cheers :-)

Con

Consolato

Post Number: 62
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

originally posted by memo00 -

"i have never been in Australia
but (personally) it is not in my list because it is the country with more poisonous animals in the world, it is affected by periodical pests (has anyone seen the images of the millions and millions of rats???), and most of the land is a deadly desert among many other undesirable things. . . (in the Discovery Channel or National G. there is even a documentary of "why not moving to Australia" or something like that)"

EXTRACT FROM JUSTICE MARCUS EINFELD’S RECENT SPEECH -

‘Wake up Australia’ The New World Order:The Human Dimension. Asylum seekers

"….. let me say just a few things about the way we are approaching the current problems posed by asylum seekers arriving here by boat.........................and so much for the absurd publicly-funded and government-authorised publicity videos that characterise Australia as the land of snakes, sharks, man-eating crocodiles and killer spiders! One is on my mantlepiece at home. I make my children watch it! It is amazing how our Olympic visitors escaped unscathed! How do we ourselves survive?"

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:pXyacKz_r64J:www.chilout.org/files/WakeUp Australia.pdf+yearly+snake+deaths+in+australia&hl=en&start=29&lr=lang_en

The yearly human death rate in australia due to poisenous animal bites is tiny and completely irrelavent. Your chances of dying in a car crash are many 1000's of times greater then your chances of dying to poisonous animal bite.

Australia also has a massive variety of landscape too and australia is also so big that it has many state forest and national parks which are bigger then many other countries in the world like switzeland , Italy, England and many others of around that size too. Australia also has hot and cold wet tropical forest too. Australia truly has it all. Theres hardly any australians wanting to leave Oz but there are so many people out there that are dying to get in here.

And 'all of Australia's capital cities' consistently rate like this on the yearly EIU chart, something that no other country in the world has ever got a hope of ever coming close to matching -

"Melbourne has retained its position as the best city in the world to call home. Melbourne topped a survey of 130 cities, narrowly beating out the other four Australian capitals surveyed - because its weather rated the best."

"The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) survey ranked Melbourne, Vancouver and Vienna as the best cities to live, with Perth fourth and Adelaide, Brisbane and Sydney equal sixth."

Oz capital city = *

1= Melbourne *
1= Vancouver
1= Vienna
4 Perth *
5 Geneva
6= Adelaide *
6= Brisbane *
6= Copenhagen
6= Montreal
6= Oslo
6= Sydney *
6= Zurich
13= Helsinki
13= Stockholm
13= Toronto

Others:
19= Auckland
19= Honolulu
28= Paris
45= London
51= Dublin
51= New York
57= Washington
64= Athens
75= Beijing
130 Port Moresby

http://theage.com.au/articles/2004/02/06/1075854028808.html

All of australia's capital cities consistently rate in the top ten of that yearly list there, and the rest of the world can only dream on about ever being able or even ever remotely coming close of ever being able to do that for just one year with being there in the top ten of that list with all of its countries capital cities like OZ is, let alone doing that year after year like Australia does. Take for instance the US, i don't know how many capital cities the US has, but i know the US has 50 states and there isn't not one US capital city there ranked in the top ten of that list, but OZ has all its capital cities rannked in the top ten. Easy feat for any other country in the world to do? Not even a remote chance.

Australia is commonly refered to around the world as the lucky country and is also referred to as the land of plenty too. There must be a good reason for that.

Sorry to rave on a bit here about Australia, but Australia is truly great mate and there ain't any other place in the world that i would ever dream of living in other then here in the land of plenty! :-)

Con

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 107
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 07:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Consolato:

When i got acquainted with Special Bulletins and the prophecies of Enoch, predicting conflict this year 2006, i myself thought of moving in the southern hemisphere.
But think about the following:
- if there is a nuclear conflict, effect on the atmosphere will affect worlwide weather. I have read articles that i can take only 20 simultaneous nuclear explosions to affect weather worlwide(with the ensuing fire storm = this has been documented in articles in the "Atomic scientist" similar effect than the Dresden bombing in 1943, but 50 times worst. Think also that only El Nino does. Everything is interelated)
- a weather breakdown is expected
- Most probably some oil produced countries, Israel, US and its allies (Australia is an ally b.t.w.) some other major country will undergo some destruction (China, India, Russia, we don't know yet)
- a collapse in the economy is expected for a decade (prophecies mentions 11 years, and this will be worldwide)
- food production will be reduced,
- foods and goods could be rationed for years

If you are in immigrant in such a scenario, how do you think you will be welcomed in a new country, when nobody has a job? Treated as an outcast?
My intuition is you are probably better to stay in your native country, and rather help people around you, instead of escaping the catastrophe (unless you live in a safe country, but for this, i think Brazil and Chile are safer than any US ally)

Personnally, if i have to live through very difficult experiences due to insanity of earth human, better face it and learn as much as possible. "Live a decent life" answered Billy in the last round of questions. Think about the meaning of the existence as a OMEDAM,
"fulfillement of the law"

After lot of reflexion and meditation, i decided to stay where i live whatever happens, but waste no further second in personal development. (example learn German) Never too late to do the right things

B.T.W why not Vienna? You could learn German fast there...

Peace Eric

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, January 16, 2006 - 08:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does anybody know and can tell me how the blue skinned race on earth came about?
were they travlers from space, or did they start out as an earth race?

also, does anybody know if krishna was an e.t. human that was playing the god role like many others? or is he all make-belief?
thanks

Consolato

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Eric_drouin,

i started off mentioning good points about living in australia and saying Oz being a 'great' country to live in were just that, about living in a country in general and not because of WW3. Then i went on and spoke about what i think would be the best thing for people in OZ could do for their safety if world war 3 happens which was to move to any one of OZ's many small country towns. i just said that for anyone that might have been thinking about moving to OZ because of WW3. I never said OZ is a great place for people to come to live in because of WW3, and if thats what i appeared to be suggesting back there, I never intended it. I also never called OZ a safe haven from world war 3 because i did say there was a possibility that Oz capital cities could get nuked too. Yes I agree with you that Brazil and Chile are safer than Australia is if WW3 happens, but Australia is a whole lot safer then any country that is situated in the northern hemisphere, (Henock WW3 prophecy - whole northern hemisphere will be unable to be inhabited) and thats where the 4 billion prophecised deaths will come from if the worst events unfold which i hope they will never do. You didn't mention where you live, but i'm guessing by what you said there that its somewhere situated in the northern hemisphere. I respect your decision in choosing not to escape the catastrophre but choosing to stay where you live now and face it, help others and learn as much as possible from it. I can't say the same thing for myself if i lived somewhere in the northern hemisphere though. My choice on what i would do if i lived in a country situated in the northern hemisphere would be that i would be making every attempt possible to try to go live in one of the few countries that are situated in the southern hemisphere. The reason why i would do this is not because I'm afraid of dying but because i just want to live my life/this incarnation out in full. I know quite a few people on this forum don't like talking about all this doomsday stuff, saying they don't think about it much, not taking any preventable measures to safeguard their future's safety, or let it interfere much with their daily life and generally just saying whatever happens to them where they are now, happens. I respect their views and hope they respect mine. Some others have openly said to thers talking about this topic "why talk about it or let it interfere much with what you do or should be doing with your daily life when it might not even happen". The reason i let it interfere with my daily life and why i just brought a country shack is because it might happen. I don't think theres anything wrong with taking precautions over certain things regarding your future well being, and even Billy said in one of the past round of questions that everyone should be keeping three months food supply in their storage cubboard too. If WW3 was going to happen and billy knew it I think that some of billys advice to others would be to move out of the northern hemisphere and into the southern hemisphere. Anyway i hope WW3 never happens and will just continue doing my peace meditation.

Con

Jo_jo

Post Number: 84
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 02:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The very scary thought occurred to me how the next American president (#44) could be even worse than GW Bush (#43) thus bringing about the start of the prophesized WWIII in the time frame of 2010 - 2011. That would be the nomination and election to the presidency in 2008 of current US Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice. According to Billy Meier, she shares many of the same negative qualities with Bush. Her name is also more frequently being mentioned as the republican successor to Bush.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 85
Posted on Tuesday, January 17, 2006 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Consolato,

Billy has been asked many times on this forum about what parts of the world would be safe in the event of the prophesized WWIII unfolding. To my knowledge he has never designated any place as safe. I wish it were otherwise. Below are two separate quotes of his in response to such questioning.

It's not important where a person lives compared to what one makes out of one's life, how one thinks and acts. If WWIII really becomes a reality, nobody will be safe anywhere. No country will be spared from the effects.

The people must see that they find themselves in the first place (from within themselves), and to lead a just and correct life; to make the best of their lives. Flight makes no sense. You can be hit everywhere when the big "blow" really occurs.

Consolato

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, January 18, 2006 - 03:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Originally post by Jo_jo -

"Consolato,

Billy has been asked many times on this forum about what parts of the world would be 'SAFE' in the event of the prophesized WWIII unfolding. To my knowledge he has never designated any place as 'SAFE'. Below are two separate quotes of his in response to such questioning.

Billy - "If WWIII really becomes a reality, nobody will be 'SAFE' anywhere. No country will be spared from the effects."

Originally post by Consolato -

"Yes I agree with you that Brazil and Chile is 'SAFER' than Australia is if WW3 happens, but Australia is a whole lot 'SAFER' then what any country that is situated in the northern hemisphere is, (Henock WW3 prophecy - whole northern hemisphere will be unable to be inhabited)"

Hi Jo_jo,

I never said in any of my posts that any country or place in the world is a 'SAFE' place if WW3 happens. I said is a 'SAFER' place and i don't think that theres anything wrong much there with talking about certain countries or places being a 'SAFER' place compared to other places in the world as long as all those places were in reference to the northern and southern hemisphere, which my comments about australia and other places were. The reason for that is because we all know from the prophecies that if WWW3 happens that the whole northern hemisphere is going to be completely stuffed for anyone to be capable of living in and the southern hemisphere not completely stuffed. So because of that I think its fair to say that a particular country situated in the southern hemisphere is a 'SAFER' place to live in then in another country situated in the northern hemisphere is. Thats because there's a big diference there between the meaning of what the word 'SAFE' and 'SAFER' means, and if you look again you see i never said Australia or any other place in the world is 'SAFE' if WW3 happens. I said is 'SAFER' and the word 'SAFER' is associated with generalising, which i was. If I said "SAFE', then I'd be designating something as being 'SAFE'. I also said back there that there's a possibility that some OZ capital cities could get nuked too. So on that basis I couldn't of have been designating Oz as a being a 'SAFE' place to live in. By using the word 'SAFER' i was generalising with everything I said back there in relation to countrie, places and WW3 matters. If WW3 happens people will die in their masses in parts of the southern hemisphere too, due to nukes, shortage of food in certain areas, containminated water and food in certain areas, ect. If WW3 happens, people are going to be dying all over the place, so on that basis no-one can say or designate any place in the world as being a 'SAFE' to live in if WW3 happens. But you can say that some places are generally 'SAFER' then what other places are, but because theres going to be people dying all around the world if WW3 happens, you can't label any place as being 'SAFE' because no-one knows exactly where is why. Now have another quick read of what you said to me again and you should easily pick it up now -

"Consolato,

Billy has been asked many times on this forum about what parts of the world would be 'SAFE' in the event of the prophesized WWIII unfolding. To my knowledge he has never designated any place as 'SAFE'."

Billy - "If WWIII really becomes a reality, nobody will be 'SAFE' anywhere."

If I posted a question to billy specifically asking him if the southern hemisphere would be 'SAFER' place for people to live in then in the northern hemisphere if WW3 happens. Billy would have to reply back to me saying something like 'generally yes' because of how prophecies say that the whole northern hemisphere would be completely stuffed and unable to be inhabited by people if WW3 happens, but not like that in southern hemisphere. Generally speaking billy would have to say that the southern hemisphere is a 'SAFER' place to live in then what the northern hemisphere is, because the question was if it was 'SAFER' and not 'SAFE', and generally speaking based on that you could say that any country situated in the southern hemisphere is 'SAFER' then any other country that is situated in the northern hemisphere. And based on all that one can generally say that australia is one of more 'SAFER' countries in the world to live in not just because it sits in Southern Hemisphere but also because all the countries that sit in the southern hemisphere are in the minority when compared to the size of the population and land size too between the countries in the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere too.

p.s Jo_jo, the reason why I've gone a bit overboard and said all this here to you is not because I'm trying to have a go at you in any way here, but because I just wanted to let everyone here know that Australia and practically any other country situated in the southern hemisphere is definitly a whole lot 'SAFER' for people to live in then what then what the northern hemisphere is if WW3. And judging by how things are going, things don't look too good there. If i've gotten some people who read or follow this board and who live in the northern hemisphere scared, thinking or seriously starting to consider about moving to the southern hemisphere somewhere in their near future, good because its partly what I intended to do here in the past couple of pages was to try to get some people thinking about this very dire future matter. In short, I hope I've helped any of the readers who read this board out who live in parts of the southern hemisphere and who were already seriously considering about moving to somewhere thats 'SAFER' from where they presently live, but were undecided.

Henoch Prophecy - "2/3rds world population dying" - and no prizers for guessing what part of the world their all mainly going to come from.

Tip- things are not looking too good and in near future anywhere is 'SAFER' then living in the northern hemisphere.

Con

Memo00

Post Number: 197
Posted on Monday, January 30, 2006 - 03:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Daniel

it is not completely true to say that masturbation creates nothing, because it "creates" a feeling of joy and happiness and brings peace to the mind, furthermore it could be said that masturbation is a creative state in itself . . .

just because something is "fantasy" it doesn´t mean that it is a waste of time and "energy",
or are dreams useless?
shouldn´t kids play and create fantastic worlds in their minds ?

religions and sects deny man his natural rights in order to enslave him, because it is one hundred times easier to control a man that doesn´t enjoy life than one that has a life full of joy, a man that feels happy just by being who he is and that would fight to death before acting like a dog. . .

i hope this is helpful

y por cierto:

¡yo tambien soy de México!, si te gustaría platicar o lo que sea escribeme (bonscott01@yahoo.com.mx), sería muy bueno si algun día en un futuro no muy lejano formaramos FIGU México (aquí en el foro alguna vez tambien me encontre con otro mexicano), cuidate

James

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2006 - 09:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, this in response to your comment on my question to Billy - POST # 17019 January 31, 2006 - 09:15 pm . If possible can it be amended to include the below info if it helps Billy with the question. If not we can discuss it here.

I always thought of there being one real time, with the past being only the past, and the future only being a potential "now". In fact I had an idea that maybe if a spirit would die in another time, somehow creation would recognise an "error" and move the spirit back into the "correct" time for reincarnation.

I've been thinking of time to be like a wave, with the peak being the present, and the face of the wave being the near future and the endless sea in front being the distant future potential path for the "energy wave" to explore.

But could it be that there is realy no "past" or "future"? So possibly my "wave" analogy doesn't fit...

...this is realy mind boggling :-)

Edward

Post Number: 576
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Daniel and Memo..

Very well formulated Memo.

Words of Truth!

Daniel, One must recognize that the Male as well as Female species have their
lively Hormone Cycles.

For the Female gender: she has her monthly periods; and thus, detaches her
elderly Egg cells, which is in combination with drops of blood lose.

And for the Male gender, he has a Natural cycle of regenerating renewed
Sperm cells within his body.

So, as we can noticed, that the human body has its own Natural Ways of
Cleansing itself, and Renewing New Components to further let our bodies
function optimum.

When a young Male has not yet engaged in any type of Sexual practices, he
will than eject his elderly Sperm cells...in what is known to us today, as
a "Wet Dream"; this is the most Simple common utilized wording.

This Wet Dream is than a Natural Manifestation within the young Males body
to eject the elderly Sperm cells and automatically regenerate New and
Health Sperm cells. This cycle has its routine in the life of the male,
just as well as in the life of the Female; is on her monthly routine
cycles.

But it can manifest, than by Natural "Manual" sexual practice, that the
elderly Sperm cells can also ejected and leave the Male body. Which is than
know as "Masturbation". And there is Truly NOTHING WRONG with such practice
when One is in need for such processing.

Of course, if One is at an elderly age, to engage into Sexual practice with
a Female partner...this would than be: NATURE At Its Best. As there is
nothing more that is so Naturally Beautiful than the two "Fusing" into ONE
UNITY....of ONENESS. (Jmmanuel: 2 separate parts are a Duality in
appearance but are in Truth: A UNITY = ONENESS)

Thus, Manual Sexual practice is a very very Common Human Quality...which is
very very Natural and within the Processing of NATURE. This is just The
Nature Of MAN(& WOMAN).

Edward.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear savio

Hi your question to billy from post 533 got me thinking about time travel and the very perplexing nature of time itself.
As in your example but in reverse, if you were to travel to the future, say a week from today to meet up with your friend, the very fact of the matter is once the week has elapsed, your future friend won't ever remember having seen you in the future which begs the question, does viewing the future really the reality or is it some kind of holographic scene of possibility through technology that accurately calculates the cause and effect nature of the nature of all coarse matter including mankind?
Even if billy travelled back in time to meet up with Jmmanuel to have a conversation with him, if you really go back to the real past, Jmmanuel would never have met billy in his life time which means the past and the future time travel would not be so different to an holographic room of the star trak enterprise, although the scene can be created, it never is really the real stuff.
But then again the paradox is that you can choose to remain in the past or future and be just as physically effected by that particular time one is in, so you can in effect still get mugged by someone and get hurt, it's so weird.
What if then someone decided to visit 5 minutes into the future in a perpetual motion and before the 5 minute time has elapsed one would have met up with oneself again and again for that duration of 5 minutes many times but always 5 minutes into the future? then from here one was to go back 5 minutes to the past to meet up with oneself travelling 5 minutes into the future and meeting up in that 5 minute duration with oneself again and again. One would definitely get stuck in a never ending scenario of meeting up with oneself meeting up with oneself meeting up with oneself meeting up with oneself and getting lost as to where the present really is.
Another question is, if someone were to travel back to when Jmmanuel was visited by billy, then would that someone see billy meeting up with Jmmanuel or since the past cannot be changed, they'll just see Jmmanuel preaching if that was what he was doing at that particular time if billy didn't visit him?

peace be with you

Consolato

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Even if billy travelled back in time to meet up with Jmmanuel to have a conversation with him"

Hi Newinitiation,

is this true that really happened?? But how can that be because that must mean that there would have to be two of billy's spirit entities present on that planet at the same time??????

Con

Scott

Post Number: 737
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Con,

Yes it is true, he traveled with Asket and Jitschi (now deceased) to visit with Jmmanuel.
You have to understand it is not the same spirit in the sense that each moment the spirit is changing. Just as you are not the identical person you were a few minutes ago.

Billy's trip is documented in the contact notes.

Regards
Scott

Memo00

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi

i think that with the proper technology (or abilities) and the proper knowledge you can visit the time when Jmmanuel talked with Billy and watch them (or even join them)

first when we discover timetravel technology, people will get lost in other dimensions, but eventually we will be capable to travel at will to any specific point in space and time

i think time travel is real not an hollogram or an illusion (in any case it could be said that all the material existance is an illusion)

i think that if you change something during a time travel nothing changes because returning to the past is not like pushing the rewind button in your old Cassette recorder to rewrite everything again (that would imply the "loss" of all the "evolution" that has been achieved which would be illogical), you simply jump instantly to any desired point in your own universe or in others, in your own dimension or in others

i also think that more or less in the same way that since the beginning of this Creation the Petale level exist, since the beginning the "end" (or at least a more advanced version of the universe) already exist, and in the "end" "a beginning" will continue to exist, ´cause as the plejaren said there are innumerable dimensions, universes within universes. . .

and like the axiom says: "as above so below" when one spirit enters the Arahat Athersata another is just being born, and the same with the universes because each one is like is a living being which is made with billions of spirits like our body is made of billions of cells, and each universe´s evolution is related with each other like WE are related with each other, even if we don´t realize. . .

take care ourobos

Savio

Post Number: 534
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation and Con

We have a natural law that cannot be overruled – the law of cause and effect.

That is to say, what did not happen in the past, it will never happen in the future, because the past is fixed and the future is the progression of that fixed past.

Changing the past goes against the law of cause and effect, it can never be done.

Hence, even if we have invented the time machine, we cannot travel back in time and perform whatever we like at will, unless that [intended action] did happened in the past.

I think we still can travel back in time at will, but just as an observer, we cannot take part or change anything in the past.

Having said that, I would deduce that Jmmanuel did meet Billy in the past, and what Billy did was just to complete the circle – to fulfill the requirement of the cause and effect natural law, hence Billy’s time travel in meeting with Jmmanuel is a must scenario.

It seems to me, that there are two kinds of future scenarios, one is fixed and must take place like a Prediction, the other is not yet fixed and can be changed like a prophecy.

The difficulty is: We all consider that the future is not yet a reality, how can we understand that a fixed future scenario would already be a reality to people at the present time?

Salome

Savio

Scott

Post Number: 740
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio,

Interesting idea...if this is true, then Jmmanuel was the cause and Billy visiting him from the future was the effect...or was the effect generated in an earlier time preceding his visit....this can get very confusing....what cause generated the appearance of Billy's spirit as a prophet for lifetimes into the future?...I can only summarize this must be a prediction, that has fulfilled itself....:-)

Regards
Scott

Jo_jo

Post Number: 97
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 02:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, this means that the future has already unfolded in a particular manner. Just imagine if we could glean the benefits from knowing it.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 142
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear savio

It's very perplexing and interesting indeed savio
I guess we will never know at present, the complexities of time travel until certain time and development has passed.
I wonder then how it is possible that in the contact notes, samjase says to billy " some flying objects are inter-dimensional craft along with ones from the terrestrial future 400-500 years from now. Does this signify that once 400-500 years have passed in our history we in that era would have witnessed ourselves having travelled to this era and recorded as history as having done so? this means the future already exists and someone somewhere is living 400-500 years into the future as we speak. This also means they exist right at this very moment but I wonder if looking back from where they are back to their history, would we be included in that history along with all that is happening in this current era right back to the time of Adam? or would their history be totally different?
If in the case of future travellers who came to our era, our current era has already gone for them and is part of the past which means we in this era is living the illusion as the past if seen from this vantage point, this can only mean one thing, we happened already and just filling up the space of recorded history for them.
I wonder where they are and why they aren't or won't allow themselves to meet up with the people of this era. Would their presence be a guarantee that we would have created time travel technology 400-500 years from now? But this is not compatible with the information from contact 251, its too soon.

I realise prophecies and predictions are opposite ends of the same continum yet one is probability the other absolute, so as we are creating the future as we speak some future matters are still undecided, so on this note if we had the ability to travel into the future now and tomorrow the future will always be different depending on when we travelled and seeing as there are infinite possibilties to live one's life through free will the distant past has not been written yet taking into the laws of cause and effect, which means if 10 of us forum members travelled intermittently in the space of 1 year apart on all of us deciding to travel to say, from the year 2340 to 2350 and had to remain there, so upon reaching the year 2350 we would all meet up at the same time so the first person who travelled first would have lived 10 years of his life in the future and the next person 9 year and so on and if you were to compile all of our experiences of what we were witnessed to, then the simple answer is everybody would have lived a series of different times which means there can never be a meeting up in the year 2350 because everyone is going in a different series of event and time.

All this is just for the sake of my feeble attempt at trying to understand this complex phenomenon, so don't need to answer if you aren't compelled to do so.

Anyhow take care

peace be with you all

Savio

Post Number: 535
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 - 01:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Great idea!! You triggered my thoughts…

According to Einstein, time is relative, its value depends on the position and speed of the observer.

Perhaps the sequential order of Cause and Effect also is Relative!

In Jmmanuel’s perspective – Billy’s time travel was the cause and the meeting was the effect.

In Billy’s perspective – The meeting was the cause and his time travel was the effect.

Hence, such an extraordinary case is like a circle, it would be hard to tell where are the ends, yet it must be connected end to end and completed as a circle.

Billy’s time travel would be like something that was destined to happen under the regulation and effect of some unknown natural laws.

Well… as time is proven to be relative, there is good chance that cause and effect is relative, and reality is relative as well…

Salome

Savio

Jo_jo

Post Number: 100
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don’t know when time travel was first experienced in this universe. It may have been billions, if not trillions of years ago. But if our distant descendents ever visited the late 20th century Earth from the past, they invariably found that two world wars had been fought, starting at the same times, involving the same nations, and due to the same causes that ascribe to the reality of the events. By virtue of the fact that time travel exists and that only one reality is possible at a given time and place, regardless of the perspective from which it is viewed (past, present, future), doesn’t this mean the future can only unfold in one manner and has already been cast in concrete to its ultimate conclusion since the beginning of the Creation? You always say prophecies can be changed. That much is clear. But you also said anything viewed during time travel to the future must/will come to be. People may have freedom of choice and free will, but if we cannot change the future, we’re not much more than the actors of a scripted play, and the playwright is the author of the Creation.

Thomas

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 01:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good point JoJo but there are other possibilities. Maybe we should look at time from the perspective of Creation. Anything that has happened is fixed. When someone travels through time to the future, they essentially "wait out" time as it passes and they come back to "reality" when there chosen time point is coincident with their position in hyperspace/null time. This would mean that the future is only set up to the latest time that a person has timetravelled forward to. This still means that some portion of our future is predetermined by OUR OWN actions but beyond a certain extent, everything is up in the air, so to speak. Remember that Billy/the Plejarans said that the subconscious can see ahead into the future but if I remember correctly they also said that it can only see so far as cause and effect predetermines definite outcomes...

Maybe someone can chime in and correct me on this because my memory is fallible. Thanks!

Jo_jo

Post Number: 102
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, there is no evidence to assume that someone hasn't already time-traveled to the point where the Creation collapses on itself, ceases to exist or goes to sleep. If that's the case, under your scenario, the entirety of the future has already been written. With absolute certainty, the future of our present Earthly existence has already been written.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page