Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 13, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through March 13, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Arie

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, February 03, 2006 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Herr. Edward Meier,

It is an honor to participate in this forum for the first time. I am grateful to the Plejaren, to you and all of the FIGU members for bringing this knowledge to us all and making all of this possible.

Q - Is it possible to receive an explanation on what occurs to the Spirit Forms and The Akashik Record of a planet should the planet become incapable of further sustaining material life or is destroyed such as Phaeton/Milona?

Thank you in advance for your time and I apologize if the question has already been asked and answered before.

Warmly,
Arie

Hello Arie,

The portion of your question regarding the Spirit form has been discussed in the Spirit, Spirit Form and Psyche area of the forum. Here is an excerpt discussing this:

A spirit form generally takes 70-80 billion years to evolve to the point where it no longer requires a physical body.

A spirit form is bound to an inhabited planet and is able to integrate itself into the spirit-form-WE-structure of that planet in order to take part in the reincarnation cycle.

A spirit form, as a rule, cannot go to another planet to begin the reincarnation cycle there unless the physical body to which is is presently tied/connected travels to the foreign planet through free space via a spaceship, teleportation, or other technical means.

If a human being travels to another planet that harbors human life forms who are much more evolved than the new arrival, and that human being dies on the foreign planet, the spirit form of the new arrival will migrate through space in search of a planet that harbors human life at a similar level of evolution. This, of course, is an exception to the above point.

Conversely, if a human being dies on a planet where the level of evolution of human life on that planet is much lower than the new arrival, the spirit form will not begin incarnation on that planet until the evolutionary level of its human beings reaches a level similar to that of the new arrival.

A spirit form that floats through space (initiated either from the "migration" scenario mentioned above, or even from a catastrophic event in a spaceship in the outer reaches of space, or e.g. from an exploding planet) could take hundreds, thousands or even millions of years to find a suitable planet for incarnation. This is a negligible time period in the eternal structure of the universe which is active for trillions upon trillions of years.

A wandering spirit form that meets up with a spaceship in the depths of space could feasibly incarnate there provided an act of procreation takes place.

This is completely an unconscious process.

I don't know the answer to your question regarding the Akashic records.

Welcome to the Forum

Regards
Scott

Answer

(Note by moderator CF: I just realized that the “Akashic records” part of your question was not correctly presented to Billy and, therefore, was not entirely answered. What I can say is that the term “Akashic records” is not the correct one for what we call the “storage banks” (Speicherbänke). There are planetary, galactic and universal storage banks. All of them are connected with each other.
I think that if a planet explodes, the planetary storage banks of the former humankind of that planet will somehow connect to another storage bank of an inhabited planet. What may be certain is that the knowledge stored in that storage bank will not be eliminated, but stored elsewhere so it may be accessible for the spirit forms in their next incarnations.)

Eramirez

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, February 04, 2006 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day,
In the contact notes it talks about a splinter group of extra terrestrials that left the earth and vowed for revenge someday. That they had taught their decendants to hate the earth inhabitants and planned for a return. Does the possibility that they return to earth and try to gain control a possibility? I think that they were the group that decided not to join the plajarens when they left the earth in search for a new home.
Thanks

Answer

In the meantime this splinter group has been deported and will never be able to return to Earth.

Consolato

Post Number: 81
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 03:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

shortly after the World Trade Centre attacks happened on 9/11 you said in
the contact notes that the U.S. knew that Bin Laden was going to attack the
World Trade Centre and that the U.S. deliberately let it happen. Since then
theres recently been a few good 9/11 conspiracy films surfacing which point
out and show a lot of very credible things and facts about the 9/11 attacks
which strongly suggest that the U.S. may in fact have set the whole thing
up. Theres also been some discussions going on at the forum about wether or
not this was true too. With the passing of time since saying that about
comment about 9/11 in the contact notes Billy, has anything changed or since
then have you become aware of any new information on the matter? Did Bin
Laden alone carry out the 9/11 attacks or did the U.S. set the whole thing
up or parts of it up?

many thanks Con

Answer

Billy doesn’t have detailed information about the origin of the 9/11 attacks. However he has knowledge that President Bush has been informed in advance.

Mhurley

Post Number: 116
Posted on Sunday, February 05, 2006 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
When you write your books, do you have in your head a long term plan of what topics you will write about ,or, is it a case of deciding in the moment?

Matt

Answer

If Billy starts writing a book he has the topic in his head. No long term plan. He is writing from the moment to the moment.
All of his books are created at one go. He starts writing, and when he has reached the last page, the book is finished. He does not have the time to make revisions and editing, so the book must be complete after the first round.

The only remaining thing is to search for spelling mistakes (this is done by FIGU members, in cooperation with Billy).

Lonnie

Post Number: 103
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

If I am not mistaken, the celestial son Semjasa, procreated "Adam," about 11,000 years before the birth of Jmmanuel. And, Henok was born a human being on Earth about 9,308 years before the time of Jmmanuel, or about 1692 years after the birth of Adam.

My question is: Was there another/different Semjasa and another/different Henok on Earth, or involved in Earth's affairs, long before this time? And, if so, when exactly?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

There was a first Semjasa 389,000 years ago. It was the same spirit form inhabiting persons of the same name. And Henok lived on Earth for the last time about 5 or 6,000 years ago.

Savio

Post Number: 533
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2006 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to your Time Travel experience on meeting with Jmmanuel.

At the time of Jmmanuel, his present time was the reality, he was visited by a person coming from the future.

In this case, we can deduce that [the related future] was already a reality for Jmmanuel, and the future existence of Billy Meier must be a reality then (year 003x AD) so that he can made the visit.

On one hand we say that the future is not fixed, things are going to happen, future is not yet a reality; while on the other hand it seems [some future] is already a reality (as in this case).

My question is: Can you unify these two seemed contradicting point of views?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

The future is already determined through the law of cause and effect.

(Note by moderator CF: You must understand this “determination” correctly. As an example: If you are planning to visit the zoo at Zurich Switzerland, you will inform yourself first, you earn enough money to buy airplane tickets, etc. etc. When you have bought the tickets, you can say: My future is already determined, because I will visit the zoo in 7 days from now. You don’t have the feeling that you are not free because it has been your own free will to decide to go on that travel.
Of course there are obstacles which could arise in the meantime and would prevent you to go to Zurich, but even then the law of cause and effect has been in operation.)

Anday727

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank You for all. It is a real honour to be here...
Dear Billy,
in the US "Apollo era" of space exploration, in one of the missions, the conversation between command center and space module was interrupted by strange message: "lama rabi alardi dini endavur esa kunis alim". Does it really occured? If so, what was that?
Thank You Wise Man,
many Greetings.
Dejan

Answer

Billy doesn't know. Never heard of this

George

Post Number: 87
Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
can you tell us who and when changed name of Emmanuel to Jesus and who and when added Christ? Can the paper trail/s of this unsavory event/s be still recovered?

Salome

George

Answer

Billy didn’t explore this and, therefore, cannot answer your question.

Inger

Posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 - 03:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
We’ve learned that to keep the thought process in a healthy state we also need protein from both meet and vegetables. I suspect that many of us may not have this balance in shape. My question is now, how much of these two proteins do we in general need per day if we do average exercise in our daily life?

Be well.
Kind regards,
Inger

Answer

If you do not exaggerate in one or the other direction, you will be doing well.
There is no exact information (how much of this or that) given in the Contact Reports.

Melli

Post Number: 48
Posted on Tuesday, January 31, 2006 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I could post one hundred questions and more, but I will ask just this one: being reincarnated on planet earth so many times before,this current time being your 7th time,coming from the higher level of consciousness do you remember your previous life experiences? In this lifetime you know the time of death, how does it feel knowing this? Fear is not part of the thinking process and emotions are neutral, I gather, and so what is out there once you choose to leave this planet- Relief, Tranquility and Peace?
If this is your 7 th earthly mission, and as I understand Creation unfolds and regenerates itself in cycles of Sevens, what will happen on earth after your imminent departure?

Melli,

Please restrict your questions to one question per round.

Thank you
Scott

Answer

To answer the first question: Yes, there are partial memories.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 101
Posted on Thursday, February 09, 2006 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don’t know when time travel was first experienced in this universe. It may have been billions, if not trillions of years ago. But if our distant descendents ever visited the late 20th century Earth from the past, they invariably found that two world wars had been fought, starting at the same times, involving the same nations, and due to the same causes that ascribe to the reality of the events. By virtue of the fact that time travel exists and that only one reality is possible at a given time and place, regardless of the perspective from which it is viewed (past, present, future), doesn’t this mean the future can only unfold in one manner and has already been cast in concrete to its ultimate conclusion since the beginning of the Creation? You always say prophecies can be changed. That much is clear. But you also said anything viewed during time travel to the future must/will come to be. People may have freedom of choice and free will, but if we cannot change the future, we’re not much more than the actors of a scripted play, and the playwright is the author of the Creation.

Answer

The future cannot be changed in the sense that some things are made undone in the past.

(Note by moderator CF: The future is shaped each moment. Depending on what you are thinking, feeling and acting, your future will be(come). What you are doing today will have an effect on what will be tomorrow. And it will affect other people and the environment etc. as well.)

Barbarotico

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, February 10, 2006 - 07:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

On a contact with the pleiadeans, the pleiadeans revealed details about how will look the future earth humans.

The races like the races of today will not exist?

Answer

Where in the contact notes did you read this?

Daniel

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,
I'm from Mexico, and here is much venerated the "Virgin of Guadalupe".

According to the official history, the virgin appeared to a native indian called Juan Diego, year 1531. And, as probe of this fact the virgin made a "miracle" and stamped her image in a piece of fabric that this indian was wearing.

This fabric is nowadays displayed in the Basilic of Guadalupe in Mexico city. It has been analyzed by scientists of different countries, some of they say that is incredible that fabric, and image, has resisted all these centuries, they have not found traces that confirm that it is painting, like layers of paint, or brushstrokes, the individual threads are impregnated with the colors, well, that's what some scientist say... so the belief remains.

Do you know what is the truth behind this history and the fabric that shows the virgin?

Here is the official site if someone wants to check it, is in spanish but you can read the the narrative of the history in english and other languagues, clicking on "Relato de las Apariciones".

http://www.virgendeguadalupe.org.mx/Apariciones.htm

Thanks and kind regards.

Answer

Billy doesn't know about this issue.

Junior

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, February 12, 2006 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Thank you again for answering another question, hope are you and every one around you are well in health.

The last question helped to pin point someone, or at least make the search more precise. Now to my question, the second point in your last answer to me that "The falsifications led back to other persons" do you mean before the person called Omar/Umar, in other words was he the first? And could you confirm the person if i gave you the full name, or are you not allowed to reveal much about the islams past.

thank you in advance for your precious time, it is defenatly much appreciated...

Regards, Badr

Hi Christian,

I thought it would be easier if I posted Badr's previous question and answer for reference:

Dear Billy,
Hope you and your family are doing well.I would like to ask another question regarding the first person to change the writings of Prophet Mohammed, Named Omar/Umar.

As you mentioned that he is a distant relative of the prophet. My question is was this person alive at the time of the prophet or was he from from later generations, and was he a follower of islam or not?

I hope you are able to answer the questions. Thank you for your time, it is much appreciated.

Regards, Badr

Answer

He was from later generations, and yes, he was a follower of Islam.
Billy doesn’t know the connections in detail. The falsifications led back to other persons.

Scott

Answer

The falsifications of the Qu-ran lead back to Abu Gahl (Amr ben Hi sam ben al-Mug-hïra) and his successors of the Banu sib, who belonged to the Quaris tribe, to which Mohammed belonged.
(Note by moderator CF: see Sonder-Bulletin 22 in German)

Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Sundardev

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My dandabats to E.A.Meier, Billy,
my obeisances to you as to the greatest persons. I have to you very high reverence because of your real identity, because of you are so rare, because of your deep and special wisdom, because of your truth, power, and all your nature on the end. And because I am trying to contact Them long time also as a part of finest place of all spirituality. I am from indian backrounds please.

When a man want to go to pleiadians planet or another of this higher level so to be citizen of them just now as he is as human on the earth, how to do it? Suppose this question is taken fully seriously with proper conduction of all the elements which are necessary to do this.

I know that the point are the vibrations etc and all the teaching. And I know even I am not one hundred percent sure, that it is not possible for any human except Billy - that this is the last answer of FIGU to this question probably.

So my question to Billy is in this sense: Regarding this FIGU conclusion, is it really without any chance? It is that this answer is one hundred percent true without any chance for anything? My second proposal is, suppose I will proceed to the aim but by another system. So I will use some indian way for this aim. In this case is it possible to expect the result, by other words to diminish somehow or open in some new way or so the FIGU conclusion and answer abovementioned?

Billy this my letter look as I am against you but the true is you are my only friend and I love you fully, you are my only help. Help me on this the same way as you are proceeding, this aim is so dangerous and so heavy and I dont know exactly what result and danger is coming to all my life by this way and to my next life. I need your help please. And if you will answer I have no chance, give me on the end some advice how to have any chance even it will be against your first answer please, give me some second even please. I know our universe and its unlimited final mercy has some ways for this case even.
My dandabats again to You,
Sundar dev

Answer

How to do it? Well, you would have to be invited by the Plejaren. (But since they will not do this, you will have to make the best out of your life here on Earth.) The same is true also for getting to any other system. You will/would have to build your own space travelling devices, but since Earth technology is only in the first stages of attempting to leave the Solar system, the chances for you to be successful are rather low.

Advice: Try to live according to the Creational laws and commandments and strive to further your evolution.

Norbertob

Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

You are changing our lives for good, and we thank you for that.
The first time I saw the woman that became my wife without meeting her, I felt like a feeling or revelation that she was going to become my wife. I have diferent explanations to this, "our spirits were together in previous lives", "I could foreseen the future","I perceived a telepath message from her", "It was only my imagination and I did everything that was possible to happend", What could be the answer to this feeling?

Answer

Most probably this was your (so-called) first thought, an impulse from the storage banks; in other words your intuition.
Certainly it wasn’t telepathy.

Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Daisy

Post Number: 14
Posted on Saturday, March 11, 2006 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bill,

I have no proof of this whatsoever but i have an extreme gut feeling that the akashic records of our planet earth has been tampered with. I think a decision or an accident occured in which someone or something decided to try and speed us up due to the religious problem and/or for unknown reasons. I wish if you know anything about this you'll come clean, it just seems like there are some really slow learners here even on a basic scale.

Thank You, Good Health

Answer

You cannot speed up the “storage banks” (is that what you mean with akashic records?). That’s nonsense.

Learning is a long-lasting process, and all people are learning in a different pace.

Lonnie

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 08:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy,

According to the OM Kanon 31, a group of 200 Sons and Daughters of Heaven, conspired and swore to a dark Bond. These came down and took Husbands and Wives for themselves from among the Earth Human Beings, against the orders of the JHWH.

The OM Kanon 31 futher states that this was the beginning of the Evil on Earth, Injustice and War, Lies and Bloodshed, and all other Evils that are among the Human Beings of Earth.

My question is: Was this the initial CAUSE of the Evil, Injustice and War, Lies and Bloodshed, and all other Evils that has existed on the Earth all the way down until TODAY, making the Earth UNIQUE in the Universe because of this? Or, what would Life on Earth be like today if the Evil Bond among the 200 would never have taken place?

Lonnie Morton

Answer

There wouldn’t be much of a difference. It’s up to each single human being to use his/her thinking and feeling to evolve, or to hate and destroy, etc.
What the 200 persons evoked was just one of the many factors why we have war etc. here on Earth.

The human being can build up his will to make a change for the better.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 167
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 02:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear billy

Thank you for the opportunity

Billy I was wondering whether the thoughts people have arising out of their material intellect, which often is akin to a wave breaking on the seashores in a never ending repetition but something that never lasts actually effect the fine spiritual sphere or the fine matter world whether it's positive or negative in nature?

take care

Answer

The only effect is on the human being’s material consciousness. You cannot influence the spiritual sphere with your material thoughts.

Technod

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten tag ,Billy and C/F
and salome to the figu SSSC

I would like to know if the shifting of the poles can be sudden/quickly, causeing a new choice of living arrangements or is it always a gradual thing,and if the unbalence of the oceans and what not are the only orgins.

Danke

Answer

That’s a gradual process which is lasting a long time.

brian

Sonik_01

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, March 12, 2006 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag, Billy

I hope all is well with yourself and the mission in these hectic times.

I read some members are afflicted with schizo-affective disorders. I myself am in a similar situation. I recently visited my naturopath and he told me that they are due to allergies to certain foods or chemicals that are common everyday products that we use. For example, he said that I’m allergic to paper, ink, turkey, citrus and plastic. He says that these chemicals invade the body and cause the brain not to function properly and hence cause altered states of mind, worse than alcohol because at least with alcohol, your body digests it but with these chemicals, they stay in your system causing harm and they can’t be digested. Is there any truth to that? Are psychic-affective disorders caused by allergic reactions in the brain to common substances found in everyday use?

Danke Schön!

Answer

Yes, allergic reactions may cause psychic-affective disorders. These disorders may even occur without skin symptoms.

Memo00

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi dear Billy and Christian

my question is this:

is it really possible for machines "to become conscious", to have a "will" of their own and evolve?, i imagine that it is not possible a real evolution like ours, but since this world always have surprises i prefer to ask. . .

thanks
and take care

Answer

No, that’s not possible. The machine would need an organic brain (this, however, could be artificially produced).

Thomas

Post Number: 110
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2006 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your responses Billy and for your patience with us. I have had alot of questions for you and I have solved many of those questions autodidactically yet there are others I struggle with. I appreciate your time talking with us who don't know you directly (in person).

There are times when people have attempted telekenesis and focused their concentration on the task only to find that the telekenesis or metal bending occurs AFTER they end their attempt. Can you please explain why the effect is happening after the concentration has been ended? Thank you sir!!!

Thomas

Answer

Have you personally witnessed these attempts?

As a rule, there are tricks behind such demonstrations. The number of persons (on Earth) who are able to use telekinesis or metal bending with the aid of their own consciousness-related power is extremely low, nearly zero.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page