Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 17, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through March 17, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 103
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mem, excellent point about the future sight stuff. I have thought it over and come to one of two conclusions: Either we can only see into the future which is the timeline of our own OR maybe the future is set already by what we have done already. In the last idea we cannot change the future because the mere act of examining the future locks it onto place... Just ideas...

Jrosales80

Post Number: 27
Posted on Tuesday, February 21, 2006 - 06:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pudd,

The killing of a violent criminal only serves to absolve him/her of his responsiblity and robs him/her the chance of learning and correcting themselves through appropriate attonement. The damage is done in the sense that the criminal dies and does not yet learn the lesson that life is valuable and must not be destroyed for pleasure, out of anger, and so on. The returning spirit is not yet "corrected" or any more wise than it was before, ("cleansed" may not be the right word) and runs the risk of continuing their killing spree in later lifetimes. The thing that's important here is that the spirit thrives on wisdom. Wisdom sustains it and gives it power. Wisdom is the driving force behind the spirit, which gives us life. If the criminal's body is killed, his/her spirit can no longer learn and his/her spiritual evolution is hidered by many years. Through proper attonement (i.e. being locked in a small cell for 25 years) the spirit learns of the consequences for their actions and possibly begins to feel remourse for the people he/she killed, hence advancing the spiritual eveolution of the criminal to a state where more love and understanding is present and reducing the possibility of this behaviour contnuing in further lifetimes. As with the overpopulation thing, the new spirits on Earth reincarnate early due to the overpopulation problem. This causes the consciousness block from the previous lifetime to not be fully desolved, and hence, tendancies and dilemas from the previous lifetime are experienced on top of the dilemas and problems faced in their current life, possibly leading to mental illness or suicide. So yes, overpopulation does aggravate the situation.

Welcome to the forum!

Jrosales80

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2006 - 06:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark C.

I wanted to ask you a question regarding your post #277 on Feb 15, 2006 regarding the voice in the apollo mission that said:

"lama rabi alardi dini endavur esa kunis alim"
which means:
“When my god of the earth returns there will be Pain”
You said:
This seems to align with what Billy has revealed in the Henok Prophecies , that the overhanded governments who reign at the time will be beaten down by the old ET gods .

Please enlighten me because I haven't read the Henok Prophesies yet. Is there going to be an ET Intervention from the ET's from Orion who built the pyramids? Or does the ET Intervention in question refer to the Plejarens??

Thanks.

Junior

Post Number: 58
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Juan,

Please keep in mind the Apollo mission quote which is
"lama rabi alardi dini endavur esa kunis alim"
It is NOT SURE that it means
“When my god of the earth returns there will be Pain”

As I mentioned previously if it is Arabic words then it would mean

“When” “my god” of “the earth” “my religion” “…” “…” “…” “Pain”

The words in “_” are the meaning, any thing out of it is just to make a sentence or link the words.

I had left out “my religion” because it didn’t fit the previous word.
As I said it would be better for me if I heard the actual interference as it would be easier to translate if I hear the words, as English might not have the appropriate letters to represent the sounds of the words…

It is really better to avoid making any sense of it without hearing the actual recording, because it can surely mean a lot of things… so lets not start digging a hole if you guys know what I mean.
Peace to all, and one Love
Junior

Kiril

Post Number: 61
Posted on Saturday, February 25, 2006 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Topic: The electron density or conductivity of the metal used for the Plejaren flying ships?
In reply to this post I suggest you include the above topic indicator - as a move towards better intelligibility and organization.
--------------------------------------------------
Recently this question came to my attention during a dialogue in another area of this forum. Since then I have been trying to find the answer on the internet, without success.

My objective in gaining this information consists of an attempt to further my understanding of gravitationally-induced-flight.

Any assistance finding this data will be greatly appreciated,
Kiril

Jrosales80

Post Number: 30
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Junior,

Yes it was not clear what the three words meant, but they said a few posts back that it was in an Egyptian dialect spoken in ancient times. If that is true, could there be any chance of an ET intervention here on Earth? Of course if this were to happen, the Plejarens would go back to their federation and cut off all contact with us forever. Just wondering.....

Junior

Post Number: 59
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Juan,

I think it wasn't sure it is Ancient Egypt dialect as well, its was just a thought. The way i see it the only person that could confirm this is one that can speak or understand the ancient Egypt language or dialect. Because if you take it from a point of Arabic then Egypt only got the language after the Islamic expansion. The ancient language from what I could imagine would be very different to the Arabic language. as if I am not mistaken Arabic is derived from Aramaic language.

As for the intervention it depends what you mean by it, as for so called good ET’s they wouldn’t interfere in our worldly affairs, but they will prove their existence once we are ready as in most of the population.

From what I understood till now is that the Plejarans, have a long term mission which I don’t think they will just cut their contacts with us on earth. Because of an evil intervention if you mean it that way.
Junior

Anday727

Post Number: 8
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,
my question posted on Wednesday, February 08, 2006 to Billy, is still unanswered. Let us wait for Christian to ask Billy, and depending on Billy's answer, we can continue our discussion, or quit with this subject forever.
Some of those words, have meaning on many languages,(still very various). If Billy confirm that is ancient Egypt's language, than I will post for all to see, original (Egypt's gliphs) text with translation on english. Otherwise this is only another myth of modern time. My intention wasn't to give the value to the unproven mysteries, but to find out the truth. Still it sounds like real intrigue.

Greetings to all,
Dejan

What about those gliphs on walls of Abydos in Egypt? Are they real flying machines?

This You can find on www.lost-civilizations.net

Saalome

Markc

Post Number: 287
Posted on Sunday, February 26, 2006 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kirirl ;

Junior answered you already , so I can support his comment , that I was just trying to figure out from his translation ( very unofficial) what it could mean . As far as the Henok Prophecies , they are in "And Still They Fly" but are they anywhere else to read online ?
Maybe at : www.theyfly.com , you can look for it there .

As for your question of the Plejares/ Pleiadians will intervene agaonst anyone at all : The answer is NO , they will not .

Maybe someone who knows where it is can post to this .
Mark Campbell

Jrosales80

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark C:

Kiril didn't ask the question about the Henok Prophesies - Jrosales80 did, and my name isn't Jose like you called me before. Aside from that I really appreciate the information! Good discussions!

Thanks.

Savio

Post Number: 539
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 08:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anday

That is not a real flying machines.

For the explanation, please go to :

http://www.ufoartwork.com/

Look for : Hoaxes & Misinterpretation

Have fun :-)

Savio

Markc

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 - 10:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh sorry , then you are Juan ? I get mixed up here sometimes .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Anday727

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Savio,
Matthew Hurley is a great Guy, also great website. Point us all in right direction. But how sad, three days ago on (reality) tv, 15 minutes of real Billy Meier's material presented as a hoax... terrible lies of Kal Korff, also Kaliope...

Regarding ancient Egypt's language, as much as I know it is a "dead one" and it is only possible to match the writings with the "Coptic", the language still in use in todays Egypt. So Junior and Jrosales80, there are thousands of people who can translate correctly, also all Egyptologists can... no mystery here at all.

P.S. It is well known that on ancient Egypt's language "user maat"- means "strong in truth"
as we all should have to be...

Saalome,
Dejan

Jrosales80

Post Number: 32
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just read The Henok Prophesies and it says that Denmark will not be dragged into the conflict due to the insignificance of this country!
Even thought this sounds like good news, we have to take it with a grain of salt because if there's no food available in all the countries around you, and there's radiation everywhere around you, how will you survive??

Like Billy said, nobody will be safe anywhere!

Junior

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, February 28, 2006 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Juan,

The way I see it that the prophecy regarding Denmark would have changed since the prophecy was made, for the simple fact that I see the hatred of the people here in Saudi Arabia and Muslims in general towards Denmark because the recent caricatures, and the way the Danish government dealt with the issue.
So I find it very hard to believe that Denmark will be speared. I am sure it will be from the countries on top of the list… if you know what I mean.

But you see the way I see it, that its not the Danish fault for what was done the original source of the problem is the rise of Islamic hatred towards the so called unbelievers, and the bombings that have been happening in the last 20 years or so. That is how some I don’t say all Muslims portray them selves. The Danish artist was simply showing how he sees the religion, and what a lot of other western people see. Although he used the image of the prophet, he is not to blame because he don’t know or see the prophet as the Muslims do.
Junior

Jrosales80

Post Number: 35
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 03:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Junior, you are totally right about that...

Barbarotico

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, March 01, 2006 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The reptils where in this earth for many millions of years. For me is logical that an advanced reptilian race would develop from those primitive reptils.

Some people claims to had accidental contacts with homosaur or human-sauroid creatures.

If the advanced reptilian race that developed on this earth exist, does they see us as a treat?

Anday727

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, March 02, 2006 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding reptils as animals on Earth,
like Edward says in his post #244:

Semjase Contact Reports,Block 4, 54th Contact, Sentence 55-57(Semjase and Billy)

Billy: That's nice. So tell me now how this works with animal spirit forms? Are they subjected to a spiritual evolution as well?
Semjase: Certainly. Their spirit forms, however, are limited to a specific order purely within the evolution of nature.
Billy: Does this mean animals do not fallow a spiritual evolution in the conventual sense, as is the case with human beings?
Semjase: That is correct, for their spiritual evolution does not serve to perfect the spirit; it simply assists the evolution of nature, which has
it's own assigned order.
Billy: In other words, animal life forms do develop spiritual to somewhat limited degree, but they do not follow an actual evolution to achieve
perfection. Only the spirit of nature develops, which could possibly be called "instinct intelligence" or something like it,isn't that so?
Semjase: This description is somewhat correct.

There is a difference between humans and animals in evolution. As I see, humans will be more advanced than animals.
Maybe you speak about accidental contacts between humans and reptilian look alike ET's, like those mentioned in Branton's "omega file".

Saalome,
Dejan

Barbarotico

Post Number: 34
Posted on Thursday, March 02, 2006 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes I speak about advanced reptilians. Reptilians that have high technology and can fly in the space.

There are many hitories about a spice of intelligent beings who looks like reptilian. Those beings affirm to be the descendants of a dinosaurs variety (Iguanodont).

I have an history about the independence war of cuba when the island was under spanish domination.

The history speak about a being that lived alone near the scambray mountains. The few peoples that know him named him Messiu. The being had a green skin, was tall and his spanish had a frensh ascent. He always used a long clothes like the fashion used by the detectives with a black hat on his head.

His house was very weird, was type dome as a half sphere.

One time a children from a near town became sick and his father that knew that being requested the help from that being, since the doctors could not make anything. The being told to the man that left the boy for 3 days with him.
After 3 days the father go to pick-up his son and his son was in good health.
The father questioned his son about what he (the creature) was done to cure him. And the boy told him that the creature put him down in a metalic table and used some needles on some parts of his body.

A few months later the spanish trops surrounded the house of that creature and requested to him that get out of the house with his arms up. The creature never went out but the dome exploited with a big explosion, and a UFO get out of the dome at very high speed and get lost in the sky.

The spanish trops reported that incident and investigate the place, but the case was closed.

Vestri

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, March 15, 2006 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

it is mentioned that if a person dies on a planet, a person's spirit cannot reincarnate on a planet, if the person's spirit evolutionary level is below the planet's spirit evolutionary level that the person had died on. It says that the person's spirit is then forced to drift out into space to look for another suitable planet to incarnate into which has a similar spirit evolution as what that spirit has, which could end up taking a spirit anywhere from thousands up to millions of years til it eventually finds a suitable planet to incarnate into. When it ends up taking a spirit millions of years til it finds one, I would like to know if a spirit can be in a somewhat state of boredom during this extremely long time between incarnations, or if a spirit could somewhat suffer in any negative way from a spirit doing nothing while it's waiting for this enormous ammount of time to pass? Thankyou.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vestri,

From the little bit that I know, the spirit does not drift but moves at 10 to the power of 7000 times the speed of light. The spirit cannot be bored because the spirit does not have a consciousness block of its own in order to be aware of itself. The spirit does not suffer in a negative way because the spirit does not go backwards in evolution, only forwards. It can only stanate. It cannot suffer any harm because a spirit is indestructable.

Kiril

Post Number: 70
Posted on Thursday, March 16, 2006 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Topic - Plejaren Scientific Information
Any reference to books/articles/audio/video
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Forum:
When I found out about Mr.Meier and his encounters with the Plejarens it was because I was undertaking research in heretical/occult systems of scientific ideas - and was the primary reason why I decided to engage in studying the Meier material. During my studies I have found mention of the supposed existence of books that deal very specifically with scientific issues - formulas , in depth physical and technology explanation - from the Plejarens - in the field of Physics, primarily.

So far, in what is available on the Internet at present, I have not been able to locate any information or reference to material of such quality - other then a few vague snippets. Thus I wish to ask if anyone may assist me in finding this material - if it is at all available.
Note - It doesn't matter if it is written in German.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
Kiril

Anday727

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2006 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Barbarotico,
if you are still interested for reptilians, go to:
www.answers.com
type: "reptilian humanoid", click answer...

have fun...

Salome,
Dejan

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page