Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 09, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » In Public » Archive through April 09, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mtbstephen

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HELLO TO YOU ALL. MY NAME IS STEPHEN ULLOA 21 FROM SUNNY SO-CAL, AND I COME IN-CONTACT WITH THE PLEIADIAN RACE. I AM A TRUE CONTACTEE AND DO POSES MENTAL TELEPATHY. I AM LEARNING EVERY DAY MORE AND MORE ABOUT IT ALL, HOW TO ACCURATELY READ THE THOUGHTS SENT OR PUT OUT FOR GRABS. THER'S A DIFF BETWEEN THE TWO AND I COULD EXPLAIN IT ALL IN FULL, AND WILL UNDER THE TELEPATHY POSTINGS.

TO EVERYONE INVOLVED HERE, I AM GENUINE AND NEED HELP TO BECOME INVOLVED WITH THE MISSION. PLEASE, IF ANYONE HERE COULD DIRECT ME TO WHERE I COULD PROJECT MY VOICE AND BECOME AS ACTIVE AS POSIBLE IN FULLFILLING THE MISSION, I'DE BE THANK-}FULL. ___PLEASE POST BACK ASAP.

Hello Mtbstephen,

If you have studied the teachings/writings of the Plejaren's/Pleiadian's or Billy Meier you will know it has been stated that Billy Eduard Albert Meier is the only person on this planet having real contact. Anyone else is either a fraud or delusional in his or her thinking.

Scott-Moderator

Mtbstephen

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 07:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

no, thats not true scott- in }And Still They Fly, its written that there are a handfull of people who they currently come in contact with . Meier is the only one who comes face to face, I have not come face to face, but have been in their presence and continue to do so. My main means of comm is threw telepathy. They have indeed showed me their beamships and yes Comment Deleted UP CLOSE TO MY FACE in the middle of a beatiful clear day. My contact is real and I could prove it threw Meier himself. He can confirm all that I have told u.

Mtbstephen

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is clearly stated that only a selected few have contact on a "personal" level. My contacts started when I was 5 and continue to go on. I was directed by them to the Meier case. PLease, I am not a hoax. I know u believe me mark J??

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 08:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr, Mtbstephen,

Mr Mtbstephen, please explain to us all here in a few words all of the questions below because, I am sure, that If you are having contact with the "pleiadian" you know the answer by Heart.

1) WHAT IS THE PURPOUSE OF "THE MISSION"?

2) WHAT IS TO BE A "GENUINE" CONTACTEE?

3) WHO IS ALBERT EDUARD MEIER?

4) HOW HOT IS THE PLEIADES STAR CLUSTER?

5) WHAT DOES SALOME MEANS?

6) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SAALOME AND
SALOME?

7) WHAT IS A JSHWSH?

8) HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO A HUMAN BEING TO BECOME A TRUE JSHSWH?

9) WHAT IS A JSHRSH?

10) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A JSHWSH AND A JSHRSH?

11) WHAT IS THE REAL MEANING OF THE NAME "JESUS"

12) WHAT IS THE REAL AND TRUE MEANING OF THE NAME "CHRIST"?

13) WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NAME "JMMANUEL" AND " JESUS CHRIST"

15) IS IT A NATURAL THING A WOMAN TO MAKE LOVE (I SAID MAKE LOVE=SEXUAL RELATIONS) TO ANOTHER WOMAN OR TO BE A BISEXUAL? I MEAN IS IT AGAINST THE LAWS OF NATURE, THE LAWS OF CREATION? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

14) WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS WORD ANTILOGOS?

15) WHAT IS THE REAL AND TRUE MEANING OF THE NUMBER 666?

16) WHY OUR PLANET EARTH HAS REACHED THE BOTTOM OF THE PIT?

If you really have "contact" with the "pleiadian" then I am sure you know how to PROPERLY answer all the above questions because THESE "things" above are only 0,000001% of WHAT THE real and TRUE PLEJAREN TEACH TO all Humankind.

PLEASE POST BACK ANSWERS ASAP.

P.S I will not post CORRECT answers to you here in case you are WRONG.
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Scott

Post Number: 712
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mtbstephen,

Since Billy Meier has come forth into the public eye there have been many people who have stated they are in contact with the Pleiadians in some fashion or another. If you have studied the 251st contact you will know there is really no such thing as the Pleiadians to begin with. The star cluster of the Pleiadies that we see in the sky is too young to harbor any physical life. Therefore no physical creatures can exist who call themselves the Pleiadians. This was reinforced by the Plejarens when they have repeatedly stated the planets they reside on are slightly shifted in time and occupy a slightly different position in the sky.

It would reinforce your position if you could produce proof of what you say is real. These days it is not enough to make claims without backing them up with some sort of evidence. If you know anything about the spiritual age we are entering into, you would know this is the age of truth and not belief or fantasy.

Regards
Scott

Phil638

Post Number: 165
Posted on Friday, December 09, 2005 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like it how this forum has got somewhat of a policy to immediately expose these kind of people for what they really are, for the benefit of all others who read this forum. :-)

Saves me doing it because over at steelmark online forum where I'm a member there, I've somewhat self appointed myself this job (over mark juliano:-)) of exposing all the fraudsters, delusionalists and wacko's who claim this kind of stuff as well as all the people who make wild accusations related to the meier material too for the benefit of other forum readers there. Although this forum gets nowhere near the ammount of number of these kind of people that steelmark online forum gets over there.

phil

Phil638

Post Number: 168
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Originally posted by Mtbstephen -

"no, thats not true scott- in }And Still They Fly, its written that there are a handfull of people who they currently come in contact with . Meier is the only one who comes face to face, I have not come face to face, but have been in their presence and continue to do so. My main means of comm is threw telepathy. They have indeed showed me their beamships and yes Comment Deleted UP CLOSE TO MY FACE in the middle of a beatiful clear day. My contact is real and I could prove it threw Meier himself. He can confirm all that I have told u.

It is clearly stated that only a selected few have contact on a "personal" level. My contacts started when I was 5 and continue to go on. I was directed by them to the Meier case. PLease, I am not a hoax. I know u believe me mark J??"

--------------------------

Ok then, the plejarens wouldn't get themselves in contact with anyone for no reason at all. When and if they do its only ever for a good reason. So what is the "good" reason why the plejarens are suppossedly getting themselves in contact with you for?

phil

Phil638

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh, one other thing Mtbstephen, I forgot to sincerely suggest and recommend to you that for the benefit of your future pyschological well being that you should go and seek some proffesional pyschological help because I believe the reason why you are only saying all this is because I suspect that you are skitzophrenic is why. But don't take my word for it because I'm not a pyschiatrist and why you should go see one.

phil

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2005 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mtbstephen,

Please you did not answer to my questions above. Please if you are really having contact with "them" you KNOW how to answer the questions above.

I have another question for you then...

WHAT THESE people THAT YOU CLAIM TO COME FROM THE "PLEIADES" (A REAL HOT PLACE TO BE) HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THESE EARTHLY RELIGION?

And also please Mtbstephen you did not answer the above questions of mine to you.
And you are supposed to know the CORRECT ANSWERS by heart.

B.E.A.M
The True and Only One in Truth, Creational Wisdom, and Knowlegde.

Salome
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Mtbstephen

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wow. those q's can be awnsered by anyone who fallows the case. i on the other hand, have only read And Still They Fly. I already know in my heart and have known and have been visited, that we are not alone. I do not obsess or maybee fallow and learn as much as I could about the whole case. . I think many people here are infact obsessed or have taken to this whole thing like a religiouse obligation. Their basic thoughts sent to me are to help with the obolishment of religion. mandkind needs to step up in spiritually evolving.

Mtbstephen

Post Number: 12
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

their "good" reson why they come incontact with me is cause im able with telepathy. They are slowly making themselfs known to the public eye and are still with the mission. It is a really hard thing to prove, and they prove themselfs to whome they know can handle it.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 60
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear mtbstephen

stephen, I would like to point out something regarding your comments when you are refering to many people on this forum as being obsessed and take it as a religious obligation.
The truth is it may appear to you that way which in itself is not an unfair statement from you, but you having read guido's book is not enough in itself for you to have adquate knowledge to judge others based on it alone.
You need to understand the metamophic nature of the truth, we evolve and our whole psychological state changes in line with the knowledge, it cannot be otherwise. Now you may well say" what!, towards delusion and fanaticism? towards being brainwashed into thinking certain ways when there is the possibility that all this could be a hoax? and what if people find out someday that like religion, all this is a fabrication and a fraud masterminded by an incredibly intelligent farmer? If I answer this with, there is no question for those who know the truth that there isn't a minute possibility once the truth have assimilated to our very core upon detailed study and many things have been thought out, many questions asked and answered that such tendency verging on what appears to you as obsession will for us be a sign of being devoted to the truth and the creational natural laws and commandments for which you cannot understand at this juncture unless you yourself adopt it because once you think for yourself like it is with the advice of billy, that all humans should not just believe what is handed to them but to think for themselves then you will understand where I am coming from.
I don't know to what extent you know about billy and about the truth nor about your abilities and to what extent certain knowledge and information has been relayed to you by your contactees but I would have to conclude alot if you are the chosen one to help in some way with the mission.
I don't know if you know about the next prophet who was suppose to help with the mission but that the plejarens have failed in cultivating this person to the right level because of certain unforeseen conditions, perhaps you could be a possibility?
Anyway keep yourself posted and bring up various relevant topics for us to share, we want to know how you think, what you are thinking about and your level knowledge in whatever field pertaining to the mission. Just as well in the end we cannot hide our deceit and our level of ignorance for long for the truth will overwhelm any deception, facade, lies, fraud and various other cunning ploys we think we are smart enough to think that we could get away with, the truth will finally emerge about your claim too.

peace be with you

Mtbstephen

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

im sorry for my choise of words but that shows how frustrated i am in the extent of my contacts. i know i need proof but cannot provide any. i am not going to give up and hope one day i can proove this and make a difference in our spiritual evolution.

Scott

Post Number: 715
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen,

You mentioned "they" are communicating with those that can handle it. If “they” are communicating with you, and “they” have ascertained you can handle it, why can't you handle a few questions from people on this forum?
Billy's information in my opinion has up to this point endured the test of time. You must expect that if you make claims such as you have that you are going to get questions on it. As they say "if you can’t stand the heat then get out of the kitchen"

Most of the people on this forum from what I can tell have mostly passed through the New Age Madness and Religious Doping that is affecting many people on this planet currently. They are searching for truth and real answers, (myself included). People are not trying to ridicule you. Since I believe this is the case, you have to throw us a bone to show us that what is happening to you is real. What are these beings communicating to you, where are they from? Do you understand the nature of Primary Telepathy and Spiritual Telepathy? , versus the creation of secondary personalities or Ego’s within your own consciousness which can create the impression you are communicating with “higher” beings?

Maybe you should consider what people are saying to you and may in the long run be beneficial to you in my opinon.

Regards
Scott

Phil638

Post Number: 173
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

originally posted by Mtbstephen -

"their "good" reson why they come incontact with me is cause im able with telepathy. They are slowly making themselfs known to the public eye and are still with the mission. It is a really hard thing to prove, and they prove themselfs to whome they know can handle it."

That doesn't answer the question of what is the good reason why the plejarens are getting in contact with you for. The plejarens got in contact with albert einstein because he had sonething to contribute to their mission. What have you got to contribute to the plejarens mission for why they are getting in contact with you then?

By the way, in another thread here on this forum someone else had suggested to you for you to post a question into the billy meier answered questions section to ask billy directly about your situation. Why haven't you done that yet?

here is the section for you to post your question in -

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1871.html

phil

Newinitiation

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, December 12, 2005 - 05:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear mtbstephen

Well I'll ask you some simple questions
When the telepathic contact takes place, what information is exchanged if it happens two ways?
What information do you get from them?
Do you receive images and symbols you need to decipher or is it done verbally in your mind?
If you are able to handle the contact as you say, then what are they telling you or asking you to do?
If you don't know where they come from or what they look like how often does the contact take place, where, when and under what ideal circumstances?
have they spoken to you about billy and his mission and where you fit in the picture as in your future role and what you will be doing?

peace be with you

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 38
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello FIGU friends and all supporters all over Planet Earth

The text about the Truth Who is ANTILOGOS 666? is back online again, revised.

Click here on this link.

http://http://www.gaiaguys.net/666.htm

and also this one:
http://http://www.gaiaguys.net/herodes.htm

This text is dedicated to the whole HUMANKIND OF PLANET EARTH. I also would like to say thank you very much, in public, to my good old friend, a real FIGU friend, and a real brother in Truth. Dyson Devine and his partner and lovely wife Vivienne Legg for their efforts in spreading the Truth all over the world. Thank you my friends from www.gaiaguys.net
}

Hallo FIGU-Freunde und Zuzammen über alles Planetenerde

destructing the evil of Earth

Der Text über die Wahrheit, Wer ist der Antilogos/666?, ist wieder zurück on-line und auch ist revidierte.

Klickt hier auf dieser link an.

http://http://www.gaiaguys.net/666.htm

und auch dieser hier:
http://http://www.gaiaguys.net/herodes.htm

Dieser Text wird der ganzen MENSCHHEIT der PLANETEN-ERDE gewidmet. Ich möchte auch, um zu sagen dankt ihr, in Öffentlichkeit, zu meinem guten alten Freund, einem wirklichen FIGU-Freund und einem wirklichen Bruder in Wahrheit. Dyson Devine und sein Partner und schöne Frau Vivienne Legg für ihre Anstrengungen darin, die Wahrheit überall auf der Welt auszubreiten. Danke meine Freunde von www.gaiaguys.net

Wer die Wahrtheit nicht mit seinem Verstande, sondern mit Glauben erfassen will, der kann die Früchte aus ihr nicht ernten. - OM 53:26.

"Who will not comprehend the truth with his understanding, but only with his belief, can not harvest the fruit from it." OM 53:26

TJ 23:49. Die harten Worte der Wahrheit selbst werden belehrendes Gericht und Strafe sein für alle, die irren lehren nachleben und die Weisheit des Geistes erniedrigen.» (Das 23. Kapitel)

TJ 23:49. "The harsh words of truth themselves will be the instructive judgment and penalty for all those who live according to false teachings and degrade the wisdom of the spirit." (TJ Chapter 23)

Saalome gam naan ben uurda gan njjber asaala hesporoona.
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

Dplotmach

Post Number: 92
Posted on Friday, January 20, 2006 - 05:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder who wrote this article? Did Michael Horn have a hand into this? I found it informative, even though it contains some mistakes, lack of information/explanation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Meier

Norm

Post Number: 753
Posted on Saturday, January 21, 2006 - 07:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dplotmach, anyone can add to it. I have been editing it a lot lately.

Claes

Post Number: 104
Posted on Saturday, February 11, 2006 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Upcoming FIGU related events in New Zealand
(Please pass on to anyone interested)

Over the last few years I have been speaking once or twice a year about the Meier contacts and about meditation in the closest town to where I live (New Plymouth).

After listening to, and being inspired by Michael horns excellent efforts I decided to give about one lecture per month around New Zealand. I also had a few FIGU information stands in a few towns and at some fairs.

Here are the dates I have booked for the New Zealand south island for the last week of February and first week of March:

Nelson and Christchurch Lectures - place and time…
On the 25-26th of February I will have an information stand at the “Festival of Opportunities" in Nelson with lots of free brochures about the contacts and information from them.

On the 27th I will hold my Lecture/Slideshow “The Meier Contacts-The Key to Our Survival” from 7pm to 9-10pm in Nelson on the following address:
Fairfield House
“The Gallery room”
Trafalgar Street South
Nelson
Entry fee will be $5

On the 1st of March I will hold my Lecture/Slideshow from 7pm to 9-10pm in Christchurch on the following address:
Phillipstown Community Centre
21A Nursery Road
Christchurch
Entry fee will be $5

Below is what I have sent out to people in the media who showed some interest:

In my lecture I will give an introduction to the Meier contacts, Pictures and films of IFO’s (Identified Flying Objects), Metal samples, ACID handprints, prophecies, scientific discoveries and some of the teachings for self-development. I will also show pictures and film clips of life and work around the FIGU Center from my visits there.

After years of hard searching for good self-development related information and meditation techniques I found the Information from the Meier contacts.
The book that grabbed my deeper interest was Billy’s book “Introduction to Meditation” which is only available in German. This book, which is one out of 30 books written by Billy, confirmed many things that I had realized myself through my travelling and searching through religions, philosophies etc.

I have now studied the information from FIGU for about four years and it has never ceased to amaze, challenge and inspire me.

FIGU is a non-profit, tax-paying organization established under the name "Free Community of Interests for the Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies" and it was started By Billy Meier in 1975.

I was so intrigued by the teachings for self development that I, after 2 years of study, went to stay and work at the FIGU Center (where Billy lives) for 5.5 months over the last 2 years. There I had the opportunity to get to know Billy and some of the other people.

I took lots of pictures and helped with the daily jobs around the center. Some of these pictures and film clips I will be showing at my lectures including the alien ACID handprints etched in to the bonnet of a car that were still as strong after one year of rain, snow and hail. I tried to rub off the edge of one of the prints a week after they appeared but none of it came off. They were really etched in and you can see the papillary lines from the hands.

Read more about the background and about the TV team from England, who were there filming a documentary for the Discovery channel 10 months ago.

Check out this part of the story and the photos under:
http://www.theyfly.com/news2005/june05/june05.htm

I wasn’t and am still not particularly interested in the UFOs but after a few sightings and other experiences on my own and together with Billy and several others I know without a doubt that the contacts are still on-going.

Since 1975 and until Thursday, August 13, 2005, Billy has had 774 personal and 915 telepathic contacts with Pleiadian/Plejaren extraterrestrials and members of their Federation. 397 contacts are documented and available as contact reports. Tens of thousands of pages with useful information have been written down by Billy over the years.

Subject matters discussed in the contacts:
Creation and its creations, origin of the universe, earth history, science, astronomy, spirituality, reincarnation, genetic engineering, terrestrial religions, human evolution, spiritual teachings, interplanetary space flight, galactic federation, extraterrestrial origin and visitation to Earth, telepathy, overpopulation on Earth, destruction of the environment, male-female relationships, government and military cover-ups, and many more.
For More details and list of proof: http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/statistics.htm

Read the article from Capital Times in Wellington which was written before my lecture there in November.
(http://www.captimes.co.nz/web/news/32/n/454/Theyrehere.boss)

………………
Thank you for your time,

Claes Elmberg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From Michaels Website http://www.theyfly.com/

News Headlines

US UFO COVER-UP BEGAN IN...1915!
NOVEMBER 23, 1981: MEIER SPECIFICALLY WARNED OF FRENCH RIOTS
REPORTED ON “MEIER CONTACTS DVD BEFORE THEY OCCURED!
AUGUST 25, 1958, MEIER: TWO U.S. IRAQ WARS – LEAD TO “UNBELIEVABLE DISASTER!”
SWISS MILITARY CONFIRMS MEIER’S UFO’S!
NEW MICHAEL HORN RADIO INTERVIEW

Meier's Letter of July 5, 1951
It is little known that Meier's record of publishing prophetically accurate information goes back to July 5, 1951, when, at 14 years of age and with the help of his parish priest, Father Zimmermann, he sent 3,000 copies of a letter to various people around the world that included warnings about:
* Climate changes and ozone problem
* Tectonic plate damage from human activity
* Cross-species pandemics, disease from space
* Resurgence of "conquered" diseases
* Governmental denial of lethal health dangers
* Landslides, floods, weather anomalies, etc.
* Prostitution advertised on TV, computers
* Destruction of marriage, family unit
* Child sex abuse, rampant drug addiction
* Deliberately negative popular music
* Rise of murderous/suicidal cults
* Reemergence of Nazism
* Consequences of overpopulation
Meier's Letter of August 7, 1958
Then, on August 25, 1958, Eduard Albert Meier, age 21, sent copies of a letter to the governments of 25 European countries, specifically foretelling the:
* Two U.S. wars in Iraq
* Dissolution of Soviet Union
* Reunification of Germany
* September 13, 1959 Soviet rocket to moon
* April 12, 1961 Soviet human in orbit
* February 3, 1966 Soviet soft landing on moon
* Fake U.S. moon landing August 20, 1969
* Cloning of animals and humans
* Worldwide AIDS epidemic
* Surge of religious fanaticism
* Use of plastic credit cards
* 1993 formation of European Union
* Discovery of planets beyond Pluto
* German Pope after the new millennium
* Biochip enslavement by EU, USA
* Diseases from contaminated blood transfusions
* Destruction of families
* Parents sell or murder children
* Crime increase from illegal immigration
* Natural disasters due to overpopulation
* Euthanasia industry
* Spread of drug use, Crystal meth
* Islamic, US, Israeli, Palestinian terrorism
* Home invasion robberies
* Trade in human organs
* Cosmetic surgery and its dangers
* Choosing gender of baby
* Widespread abortion as birth control
* Worldwide linking of computers
* Test tube humans for spare body organs
It should also be noted that in this letter Meier states that the second U.S. war in Iraq, which he also accurately says occurs in the third millennium, leads not only to tortures and mass murders by U.S. armed forces but in the long run "to an unbelievable disaster".

Claes

Post Number: 107
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Upcoming FIGU related events in New Zealand the weekend after Easter.
(Please pass on to anyone interested)
If anyone wants a PDF poster/flyer please mail me on meiercontacts@yahoo.co.nz

I also like to mention that many people seem to have fear of being threatened when going public with this information. I have not recieved any threats of any kind in my public work.
I am often met with scepisism and sometimes critizism but I find that to be excellent opportunities to practise expressing my self clearly. If I cannot answer peoples questions I refer to the websites and books or simply tell them "I don't know". I find the public speaking to be an excellent opportunity for selfdevelopment and challenge.
Below is the info about the Slideshow/Lecture.

The Meier Contacts -
The Key to our survival

Pictures and filmclips after 5 months stay in Switzerland.
Introduction to The Spiritual Teachings and to the background of Billy Meier and his contacts with Extraterrestrials after his 64 years of ongoing contacts.
Pictures of UFO’s, metal samples and much more. Self-development and life and work around the SEMJASE SILVER STAR CENTER.

Presented by Claes Elmberg from Sweden (member of FIGU "Free Community of Interests in the Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies").

Read the article from Capital Times in Wellington which was written before a lecture there last year:
http://www.captimes.co.nz/web/news/32/n/454/Theyrehere.boss

Read the back ground of the ALIEN ACID handprints etched in to the bonnet of a car and learn of theTV team from England, who were there filming a documentary for the Discovery channel.
Check out the story and the photos under:
http://www.theyfly.com/news2005/june05/june05.htm

List of proof and contact persons: http://www.figu.org/us/ufology/statistics.htm
In the 1970s, Billy Meier began working with other people interested in learning about his remarkable contact experiences with people from the Plejares stars. The knowledge he had gleaned from these contacts was written down and made available for public scrutiny.
Some members of the group even witnessed the incredible phenomena themselves. Together they decided to publicize the information and formed a group they call FIGU, a German acronym that stands for ‘’Free Community of Interests for the Fringe and Spiritual Sciences and Ufological Studies.” In addition to publishing and distributing the experiences, facts and evidence of Billy’s contacts, FIGU addresses many vital, worldwide issues on a daily basis. These include the crusade against overpopulation, the fight against the abuse of women and children, the protection of animals, human rights, and the struggle to save Planet Earth and its plants, animals and human life.

FIGU official Website(Switzerland): www.figu.org NZ Mail contact (Claes): meiercontacts@yahoo.co.nz

Place and time:
In Hamilton on the 22nd of April at 3pm-5.30pm at the “Celebrating age Centre” on 30 Victoria St in central Hamilton

In Tauranga on the the 23rd of April at 1.30pm-4pm Hosted by Tauranga UFO Investigation Group at the Tauranga Historical Society clubrooms (rear of Brain Watkins House) Corner of Cameron Rd & Elizabeth St.

$ 5 Entry

Mhurley

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, April 08, 2006 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Claes
Some of those 1958 prophecies are very specific - i thought Meier wasn't to give out specific prophecies until after the event?
Regards
Matt Hurley

Claes

Post Number: 108
Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 05:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Link to the 1958 Prophecies.
Hello Matt,
I copied that info from Michael Horns website. I don't know exactly what you are wondering about.
You can read the translated prophecies on Gaiaguys website:
http://www.gaiaguys.net/MEIER.PROPHECIES.1958.htm

Salome,
Claes

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page