Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through July 07, 2007Syn23 07-07-07  06:50 pm
Archive through February 15, 2010Edward23 02-15-10  12:48 am
Archive through June 22, 2011Marcela23 06-22-11  08:48 pm
Archive through February 07, 2013Herbert23 02-07-13  07:47 pm
Archive through January 21, 2015Stardustwilly23 01-21-15  06:18 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Posting your experience in meeting Billy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 8
Posted on Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm going move all discussions, about beamships to the anti-gravity thread, with was the first post I made on here, but nobody responded and the questions to billy answered was closed, I will also take any other questions to the peer review, and ourselves thread. To answer the proper question this thread was made for, how did you find out about billy? I just picked the book light years, off the shelf of a small city library here in Virginia where I lived twenty years ago, and still live here, I most likely read most of the book, then left it to be, and I never forgot about the story, I didn't get all the information that I've gotten until just recently, I've read most of the contact notes in English I believe, I will atempt to read all the 24,000 pages if it becomes possible over time.

Votan

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, January 26, 2015 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael

I agree. A lot of the questions just go on and on without any substance. I get to the point straight away.
joe

Vincent

Post Number: 244
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I also agree with you that some questions (stories) to Billy are too long. I have trouble keeping my interest up when reading them. I can only imagine how long it takes for Christian to translate these long stories/questions to Billy. I think it is not being very respectful of Billy's time, especially when the question asked at the end of the story reveals that the story was not needed.

Stardustwilly

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 08:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well to keep it short, I just got on here the other week, and these are my first few post, and I had just read through too many threads and when I got to the bottom of the thread I thought somehow, I was still on the questions answered thread, I didn't realize it till the next day when I came back, now that I've been on here awhile, it's highly unlikely I would error like that again.

Rarena

Post Number: 756
Posted on Saturday, March 28, 2015 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy is an interesting man. He seems happy and shakes your hand with the enthusiasm as an old friend. I have met him five or six times... travelled to meet him after reading some of his over fifty full sized books 12,000 miles and each time is was well worth it! I have found him interesting in that the folks who go there to meet him from all over the world... do not do so... because they are part of some cult or sectarian religious group but because they are happy honest folks interested in what Billy writes about... To find out many things which most of us have been searching our entire lives to learn can be read in one afternoon and makes perfect sense and sets the mind at ease creates purpose in many of our lives and teaches us the correct way to behave and learn. Also... the folks who visit Billy are long time friends... fifty and sixty years long and still with him... obviously what he is telling is the truth or else his friends would not still be with him. If you ever wondered about the origin of mankind on this earth... and apparently there are many... you have found the right place... enjoy the journey... Thanks to Billy for all his work...
I will always be as good and positive as my thoughts, feelings and actions actually are.

Rainman2014

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, April 06, 2015 - 08:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear meier:
I am a chinaese,I just stand for most chinese to ask you a question about the murderer-ZhouKeHua who had died in 2012.8 from the claim of CHINA chongqing government. this question is so important for me and most chinese,beacause it relate to the government's credibility,please through the pleiadians ptaah to answner me the question whether the murderer ZhouKeHua had really died?thank you~

Corey

Post Number: 808
Posted on Tuesday, April 07, 2015 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rainman2014,

Welcome! That is a very good question, and I can understand the importance of it to you and your people. Since Billy does not read the forums, I suggest you re-ask it at the end of the month, when the section that is specifically designed for questions to Billy opens up. Pay attention though, it usually is only open for 12 hours though, and fills up fast during the last weekend of the month.

you can find it @ "the Mission" then "Billy Eduard Albert Meier" then "your questions to Billy-Answered".
Mentalblock: Bewusstsein, Gedanken, Gefühle, Psyche
Bewusstseinblock: Charakter, Persönlichkeit, Unterbewusstsein, Ego, Gedächtnis "Lehrschrift" page 124
Ratio: Verstand, Vernunft, Klugheit, Moral "The Psyche" page 216

Smukhuti

Post Number: 707
Posted on Wednesday, April 08, 2015 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rainman2014, Billy do not read this forum. There is an "Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered" section. It opens up every month around 3rd/4th week. You can post there and your question will be relayed to Billy.

But Billy had in past refused to answer similar questions.
"Learn things today that others wouldn't learn today so that tomorrow you can learn things that others can't learn."
- Somebody

Rainman2014

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, April 30, 2015 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear meier:
I am a chinese,I just stand for most chinese to ask you a question about the murderer-ZhouKeHua who had died in 2012.8 from the claim of CHINA chongqing government. this question puzzled me just for 3 years,and it is so important for me and most chinese,beacause it relate to the government's credibility,please through the pleiadians ptaah to answner me the question whether the murderer ZhouKeHua had really died?and what's the reality?thanks a lot.

Amelvin1221

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there. I am not really sure where else to post this, but I could really use some guidance.

I am a writer but I am also highly spiritual and have been studying it in a very broad realm.
I have studied with many energy healers, psychics and clairvoyants… ALL of which have informed me with no hesitation that I am a Pleiadian… that I originated there.

I would love to know if there was any way I could contact Mr. Meier. I assume that he is very private, as I can’t find any information online in terms of contacting him. Ideally I would love to travel to Switzerland to meet him one day soon. I feel it is part of my path. I feel that I am meant to learn about where I come from, and perhaps make contact through him, and eventually write about it.

I know that he must get MANY requests like this, but I believe that if he addresses the Pleiadians about me, he will get the confirmation and reassurance that he needs.

Please let me know if there’s any way someone can help me out with this.

Sincerely,

Alexi

Scott

Post Number: 2649
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Alexi,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum.

First of all there are no Pleiadian's here or anywhere because the Pleiadies Star System is incapable of supporting human life at this time. None of the Plejarens whom Billy speaks with have died here, which means none of them has reincarnated here either. The Plejarens actually live in a dimension slightly shifted from ours, so they are not visible in the sky. The Plejaren life forms, did not originate from their home planet (Erra) but settled there from other regions within our galaxy.

There are human beings alive on Earth who have spirit forms which did not originate here, but did not have their beginnings as a Plejaren either, but rather as old Lyrans and Vegans from millions of years ago....

I think if you want to contact Billy, your best bet would be to write to the Semajse Silver Star Center or possibly visit there.

Regards
Scott-Moderator

Michael_horn

Post Number: 1232
Posted on Thursday, November 10, 2016 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alexi,

Apparently you're new to this forum and your various associates are a bit new to some important facts.

So, if the non-existent "Pleiadians" wanted to get in touch with...you, certainly they'd have no trouble doing so.

The folks you're talking about are actually the Plejaren and they made it clear, very long ago, that they're only interested in being in contact with Meier.

The best way you can "meet" the Plejaren and Meier is through the voluminous information that they've freely provided for our study, learning, application and...future survival.

You'll find many people here who are willing to give you further assistance I'm sure.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page