Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 27, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through May 27, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hunter

Post Number: 215
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 08:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Be cautious of any Earth Human being who says they are infatuated or in love with Semjase."

This was posted by Truthseeker in the questions to Billy section. I was wondering is this something that the other Plejarens told Billy? If so, what was the context?

Edward

Post Number: 601
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm...

It was good for you to have asked concerning the "Shroud of Turin."

The answer giving by Christian/Billy...was very well satisfying for me.

I have read(and seen in documentaries) in the past too..that it was
Fabricated in the mentioned time period/line..and it was quite simple to
reproduce; as there were numbers of possibilities...as/through Alchemistry, as
Christian mentioned: My opinion was of the same. So, it is healthy to know
this through Christian's/Billy's answer.

So, it is good to know that it was Man-Made and not ET related. And thus:
Confirmed.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 808
Posted on Sunday, April 30, 2006 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, I'm just wondering where I got the Giza info on the Shroud? I swear it was on this forum. I'm glad that was corrected. I also saw a show that said DaVinci created it.

Edward

Post Number: 602
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm..

Of course the Giza Boys may have had influence, but we Know now...this was not the case. This Possibility would have always been open...so to speak, knowing of their Practicing Schemes.

I have seen the one with Da Vinci also. I have watched some 4-5 versions of the Man-Made versions of it. From Scholars point of view to less scholar individuals. All showing how it could be Man-Made...with the simple attributes of life. From Smoking Stains(via fire) it to Chemicals..etc..etc.

So, the Alchemist Knowledge would well be put in place to produce such product.

Edward.

Pudd

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 08:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Meier has said that 2006 could full-fill the prophecy of the henoch and if avoided,then 2010 would be the next prophecy year.M.Horn in the new 4hrDVD mentioned that infact 2008 would be the next year of concern.Hoping to hear from any who can clear this up for me.Also would like some input with regards to the 4 heads of state that parish within 7 days of each other.Horn says they are not sure if this has occured or not.What do members feel about this statement?Either way this coming Nov. fills me with many different emotions.Salome Pudd

Mhurley

Post Number: 128
Posted on Tuesday, May 02, 2006 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pudd,
As future events are dictated by what's happening in the present. I wouldn't pay too much attention to specific years...
Regards
Matt

George

Post Number: 94
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James the TruthSeeker.
From one truth seeker to another. I find absolutely nothing wrong with you loving Semjase the way you do. That actually shows …that there is nothing wrong with you. There are more then few Figu Members that are or were as infatuated with Semjase looks as you. Let’ s be truthful about it. She is ‘One Gorgeous looking Babe’ and so is her sister, Asket, Menara… and no doubt all the other ladies visiting Billy. Nobody blames Britney Spears fans for giving whistles and wolf calls to her everywhere she shows up. I even dare to think that few or several of those love notes with big red harts painted all over them(we call them Valentines) passed by Billy himself to Semjase would make her really happy and very much improve her health condition and maybe even make her and all the other ladies want to help us even more because of that. That is what Love does to people - it makes them better. Let’s cut the nonsense here - most of us guys spend a half of the life time or more chasing after Babes and wanting one to with be them for keeps(because you need them – you need their love, encouragement – that is were you’re getting your hero power to do all those ‘Wonderful Things…’ isn’t it?). That is the way things are - That is how The Force moves whether you like it or not. In case you did not know – Love is an ideal condition of proper balance(go ahead ….ask Billy).

Salome,

George.

Kingdagz

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 04:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Billy and Staff,
I met a charming lady named Denise Ewert recently and told her that I will be visiting the Semjase Center in June 25 2006, and I told her that there might be a slight chance that I may meet you. I also told her about the Billy Meier web site on the internet.
The next day Denise sent me the attached email and is curious to know if her past friend Ann-Marie Meier is your sister. If this is true I gather that Denise would like very much to get in touch with her. If it is not true I apologise for any intrusion on your privacy.
By the way Denise Ewert is living in Melbourne Australia about 30 minutes drive from my place.

Copy of Denise's email:-
Good Morning Diego !
As I drove home, it struck me that there could very well be a connection
with my old friend and your"Billy Meier". I was recollecting some of the
things we had spoken about [Ann-Marie and I] , her brother and his
experiences etc. I possibly think these two people could very well be the
one.
If it is possible when you're on line with him [or in your forum] , you
should ask him if he has a sister, Ann-Marie Meier with a partner named
Hans. She may have returned to Europe in recent years, we lost touch after
they moved to Queensland. You could also quote a list of locations where
she resided for authenticity. Which would go something like this,. Sunbury,
Toorak, Elwood, Sydney then Queensland.
It would be such a coincidence. I've often regretted losing touch with
Ann-Marie she's a charming warm person with a fine social conscience.
See what you can find out, on the plus side for you it could be an entre to
meet him, one could hope , stranger things have happened.
Bye for now, talk soon
Denise.

Thankyou and Love to you Billy and staff.
Hope to see you soon.

Love Diego Di Michele}}

Hello,

Billy Meier does not read this forum. Billy's main language is Swiss/German. Your best bet would be to write to the Semajse Silver Star Center directly.

FIGU-Semjase Silver Star Center
CH-8495 Hinterschmidrueti
Switzerland

Kingdagz

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, May 06, 2006 - 07:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou, for your prompt response.

Salome

Love,

Diego

Jamesm

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, May 08, 2006 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings from the land mass called the United Kingdom!!! Land of the so-called civilised who like to queue in an orderly manner! (But theyre still a backward lot I tell you and like alcohol and football too much, like fanatics in many cases. And our laws are getting overly controlling in my opinion)

I have a question that came to me while reading about the origins of mankind. We apparently originate from the Vega star system in the constellation Lyra. Or, according to http://www.gaiaguys.net/Aryans.htm, both the Lyra and Vega systems (implying that Lyra is not a constellation - jm)

What then is Lyra really and what is the name of our home planet? To know the name of our home planet would be fascinating to myself and what is the harm in it? Our nefarious secret governments cannot exactly invade them with their puny space forces, can they?

Many thanks!

James G. T. Moore

Hector

Post Number: 22
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2006 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jamesm welcome to our forum and greetings from Spain...

As far as i understand it,the lyrans had to migrate due to natural cosmic causes,that is the Destroyer comet was way to their homeplanets and they could not stop it,killing 2/3 of their people,so they looked for other inhabitable planets.Today constellation of Lyra is called the Ring Nebula,because war took place and weapons were used with such a destruction power that almost anything was annihilated.

So it is no use to visit our ancestors in Lyra because maybe we won`t find anything to visit.Our closest space relatives and the people that are helping us to evolve ,having been in peace for more than 50.000 years are the plejaren,which are also descendants of the lyrans.

The plejaren have made attempts to contact world governments via Billy Meier in 1951 but nobody took him seriously.In addition,they consider our spiritual development not mature enough to stablish contact.(That statement is obvious since we still try to kill and rob ourselves).In my opinion,these peaceful ET`s will give us further information about the universe and access to technology when they state we are mature enough to make good use of it.

Salome

Jamesm

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, May 09, 2006 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector!

Fascinating reading. Its unfortunate that our original planets might now be destroyed.

I feel that the Plejaren are very helpful a loving people. They have already provided much useful information that can enlighten and help us a great deal if we choose to read it.

I feel that enough is not being done to make more people aware of Billy's contacts. But then again, I agree that we probably are not ready for open contact with the Plejaren since we, as you also say, are still comitting genocide and from what I have read, we would go insane with direct contact with a Plejaren.

Still we do need more education, education, education! As our political party, Labour, say.

Here is another question for you and others: Why haven't all the contact notes been translated into English yet? I understand German is the Plejaren-preferred language and English is a poor alternative but it is the unofficial international language now, if I am not incorrect.

Monolingual people like myself have to rely on people like Gaia Guys to perform the translations. This is not to say that I am lazy and demand it be done but I think that it would help spread the word more easily if they were in English.

With unconditional love,

James

Hector

Post Number: 23
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There were other prophets/contactees in the past.It seems to be that Jesus/Jmannuel was one of them,and his teachings were wrongly translated or openly manipulated 300dC,at the time of Paulus/Saulus pope.The result,today`s Bible&Quran do not reflect the real,original teachings of the prophets and much crap and fantasy was added,in order to transform these books into dogmatic books(full of orders,instructions to make you believe).A prophet does not want you to BELIEVE,but to UNDERSTAND.

If we want these mistakes not to be repeated,a very accurate translation must be done,and Billy advices to attach the german original paragraph for comparison.

I can suppose that there are many people that would not feel very comfortable if Billy`s texts are spread worldwide(religious,political leaders) because their power systems would become shaky.

I have to agree about the availabilty of the texts in English.We have no access to some important texts if we don`t learn German,but i consider we have the necessary guidelines to understand how to live in a more spiritual way,according to the creational law and commandments.

And the most helpful tool for many of us,to read all the threads of this forum will provide many answers to our questions.I think it would be fine to try to teach as many people as possible,but that is a natural process,takes time to learn,and Figu does not want people to believe,but to understand.The plejaren said a revolution will begin much later,and we are actually "paving" the road for those that will come later.

Have a nice day! My condolences to Middlesbrough F.C

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 199
Posted on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 08:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James,

"Why haven't all the contact notes been translated into English yet?"

I can answer that in the (translated) words of Ptaah, "The Earth human does not want to know the truth."

That's the short answer.

The longer answer is that translating some 24,000 pages of German is a mammoth task that would cost a LOT of money that nobody I know has, or several centuries at the rate Vivienne and I are going. And THEN - if it is to ever be anything more than the preliminary unofficial versions we produce, every single word of it would have to be painstakingly checked by someone who is qualified, and who (aside from the Plejaren, whose duty does not extend that far) is that going to be?

FIGU Switzerland's duties do not extend beyond the German-speaking world.

If we want it in English, it is alone the responsibility of the English speaking world to achieve. Not that it could ever even BE adequately translated out of German.

There may be some info here, if you haven't seen it already. www.gaiaguys.net/translations.htm

And I think this topic has been previously dealt with here on the forum somewhere. Seek and you will find ... I think. And – as luck would have it – I wrote something about this problem a few hours ago here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/1075.html?1147307724#POST20567

There's another reason that this is only in German, in my opinion. The unimaginably iconoclastic truth gets to seep more gently into the Earth's collective consciousness, in the same way that air can seep gently out of an over-inflated balloon, instead of making it go BANG.

Enjoy your lovely springtime in the UK! :-)

Cheers!
Dyson

Jamesm

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2006 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Hector and Dyson, thanks for your responses, and I must say I entirely understand what you are saying.

German the future language of Earth? Hehe, thats an interesting statement! Well I shall learn German as soon as possible then. At the moment the most complex sentence I am capable of is asking directions to the nearest railway station.

Dyson I've read much of your website already and also theyfly.com. And now I'm hungry for more. This is main reason why I posted. I'll also use this forum more often as I previously thought it wasnt used much but maybe I have missed the busiest threads it seems.

Oh and by the way, I dont like football or beer. I am not a "normal" British man to many. I am married with a child and work in Information Technology.

If you would like to have your website copied then ordered into an encyclopedic format at a separate URL please let me know. I wont charge and I'll do it for us Terrans. I like your labyrinthine website and its still fine as it is...if you like a puzzle or shall I say, an adventure! :D

Here's my effort...still needs a lot of work. Had a holiday recently...
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk,http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk

What's it like visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center? Anyone been? Also what are the true benefits of joining FIGU as both a passive and also an core group member?

Anday727

Post Number: 23
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 07:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,
regarding Billy's recent excursion to Mars...

The planet is well observed from NASA/ESA satelites, also they have rovers on the ground with high resolution equipment, so I wonder if they became aware of that event. It will be great if they can spot the footprints or landing tracks. Maybe they also have the pictures of the "astronauts" themselfs.

Salome,
Dejan

Norm

Post Number: 841
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anday727, If they did we would never hear about it from NASA/ESA anyway.
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 223
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Jamesm,

You write: "If you would like to have your website copied then ordered into an encyclopedic format at a separate URL please let me know. I wont charge and I'll do it for us Terrans."

W O W ! ! Are you serious???!!! W O U L D I ? ?

I'll say I would !!!! (Am I dreaming?)

(This is not a cruel joke, is it, James?)

This would be - dare I say it? - a godsend!

Please tell us more!!!!! :-))) THANKS!

Now I'll go look at your sites!

CHEERS!!! (if not "beers!")

Dear Dejan,

NASA has a whole department dedicated to removing traces of ET stuff from their photos. Please see the Disclosure Project material linked off of www.gaiaguys.net/ufology.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 224
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2006 - 06:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jamesm! What a great site! I wish you all success, and I can see some friendy arguments on the way already from me about (for instance) Strieber.

And just a tiny correction, taken from www.gaiaguys.net/answers.txt : "Eduard Meier is no longer married to his wife kalliope Zafiriou, so his last name is just Meier, not Zafiriou. Moderator - Jacob"

Keep up the good work!
Dyson

Anday727

Post Number: 24
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Norm it is true.
They behave like church, keeping all the facts in secret, but they must to know that "burning the Bruno" cannot hide the truth forever - truth still exist - world is round not flat.

Dear Dyson,
thanks, your web site is one of my favorites. The Disclosure Project is really great idea.

Salome,
Dejan

Jamesm

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, May 20, 2006 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I was serious Dyson! Thanks for the compliments about my site but it isnt finished yet I would like to say. Having unlimited webspace and bandwidth for £65/year makes me wanna upload as much juicy video as I can get my hands on.

I've sent you an email Dyson.

Whats your take on Strieber? Is he misguided, a deceiver or something else?

We need more brave people in NASA/ESA to come out with some undoctored photos/video I think. However, if your family was threatened because you were going to release this kind of evidence, what would you do? Whatever one might do, they could still make your death look like an accident, like "they" may have done with the late Princess Diana of the UK...
Kind Regards

James G. T. Moore
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 226
Posted on Sunday, May 21, 2006 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James,

Thanks for your email, which I’ve found and picked out from the hundreds of today’s bogus ones, and I’ll read and reply to it a.s.a.p.

You ask, “Whats your take on Strieber? Is he misguided, a deceiver or something else?”

First, the three categories you mention above are not mutually exclusive; quite the contrary. In my opinion, having read some of his books and placed it in the context of other research, I think he’s a misguided deceiver, but I also think that there’s no other kind. I can report some first-hand HEARSAY, but hasten to add that that’s ALL it is, and should be taken as such. The man responsible for bringing Strieber out to Australia for a lecture tour several years ago told me personally that Mrs. Strieber, in a “relaxed” moment, told him that Whitley was a novelist by trade, and his works are fiction. The only reason that I mention the above at all is because that’s exactly the way his prose comes across to me: a lucrative arm of the Terror War with creepy reptoids, etc.

“However, if your family was threatened because you were going to release this kind of (whistleblowing) evidence, what would you do?”

At the risk of sounding like a politician, I’d like to say I’m glad you asked me that question. It’s one we often get, and the answer is very simple. It can be done anonymously and/or indirectly and – since most sensitive information which reveals illegal and/or unconstitutional activities passes through many hands - if prudent precautions are followed, the likelihood of being caught is slim. A lot of the best info that went to the people who exposed the MJ-12 documents (www.outoftheblue.com) was photographs of documents snailmailed in unmarked envelopes.

(If anyone reading this has something, please DO NOT send it to the Disclosure Project – which is now smelling strongly of “rat” [more on this a.s.a.p.]. I think you’d be better off going to www.wanttoknow.info and tell our friend Fred Burks [former G.W. Bush translator turned überwhistleblower] that Dyson sent you.)

At a lesser level, even frightened “outsiders” can be enormously helpful to the cause of justice by ANONYMOUSLY contacting REGIONAL (not corporate/mainstream!! see; www.gaiaguys.net/mediacorruption.htm) media outlets, talkback radio, etc. with the info on our site. Even drawing attention to the lunatic conspiracy theorists at gaiaguys will do the job. The truth is strong and leaks out in all sorts of ways if only given a CHANCE.

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

Salome,
Dyson
(Dear moderators, Please feel free, as ever, to relocate this reply. Thanks.)

Hector

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi dear forum members

I use to read Billy`s answers to our questions again and again.There was specially one that i could`nt understand well at the time because i did not agree.This was Mhurleys question:

Hi Billy.
Which would cause the greatest shift in human conciousness?:
A) A public landing of ETs
B) The scientific discovery of survival of death and reincarnation?

Answer
B.
I would like to know what is your say here.With so many current efforts that are made right now to disclosure Et material and make public that we are not alone in the Universe,i think what Billy says is we as a society are not ready for contact with Et`s until we all are more mature and familiar to concepts like reincarnation,spirit,creation(what is god?),to be a real human,live under the laws and commandments of creation...etc.

The majority of us should be teached about spirituality prior to an open contact,or the contact itself would be useless.Today the majority of us don`t know what being human means.Almost none believes in reincarnation.And as far a I understand it,spirituality cannot be gathered from a book,it must be experienced in your own life,while you act,think and take decisions.This means open contact,if we depend on the Et`s,will wait for a long,long time....

I consider that Billy advices to look inside of you,discover your spiritual"powers" before you try to understand the outside,because otherwise you would not understand it.Almost all disclosure studies and efforts skip spirit and reincarnation.This could be the Et`s opinion:How the hell want these creatures to establish contact when they don´t even know what their true nature/origin is?(spiritual nature).They don`t even know the basics!.These guys want to enter the human family but they openly deny their true human condition.

I recall the movie Ice Age 2,when a female
mamooth firmly believes she`s a squirrel and behaves like a squirrel because she was grown up among them.I think we do that exactly.Billy is trying to convince us that we are mamooths,not squirrels.

Regards,thanks for your time.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page