Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 24, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through June 24, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Memo00

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Hector

i agree with Billy´s answer for many reasons

being a human, means being conscious,
and to make questions like:
where do i come from?
where do i´m going to?
what is life?
what is the meaning of existence?
etc

ask any of this questions to yourself,
forget for a moment all that you know (or think you know)
forget for a second all that you have heard and read from ANYONE or ANYWHERE,
for a single moment face the mystery,
silence that little voice that we all have in our heads. . .

and then, quiet and in peace tell me:
what you really know?
what is this?
who you really are?
WHAT ARE YOU?
how can something have a beginning but not an end?

. . .

to know with absolute certainty your origin and your destiny,
to know with absolute certainty who you really are
is something that goes beyond space and time. . .
you can be in any planet in any time, in any possible situation in this or another universe, in this or in another dimension, with this or with another personality,
and there is no big change,
what makes the difference is you. . .

Earth´s population have to be prepared for contact with ETs just because we have been brainwashed by the government and by the religions, in ancient times contact with ETs was common and to say that we were the only ones would be absolutely ridiculous, im sure that in other planets that do not share our pretty uncommon history (and not necessarily inhabited by advanced civilizations) to receive visits from other places of the universe (or at least to know that they exist) is no big deal and it never was, even for some earthling "primitive tribes" the idea of space brothers does not rob anyones sleep, it is as natural as the stars in the sky. . .

by the way, more people than you think believe in reincarnation, and here im not talking about buddhists and hinduists, but of persons like you and me who mostly were raised with christian, jewish or muslim beliefs, ask any person that you know that is interested in astrology, alchemy, spiritism, kabbalah or hermetism (or any member of freemasonry, rosicrucians, etc) and see what they tell you. . .

take care

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 235
Posted on Saturday, May 27, 2006 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gosh, Hector! That was well put! (*****) You are a sage!

And something I read last night in the "Those Who Lie About Contacts..." pamphlet for our already started exposé of Steven Greer states that those other ETs that may be in contact with certain USAmericans are themselves very ignorant of the truth about Creation and have no special knowledge in that regard for us, so we shouldn’t expect anything of importance to ever come out of the U.S.

With renewed admiration,
Dyson

David

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, May 29, 2006 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I went inside a spacecraft when I was younger. Could you please see if Bille knows of this type of ship. This is ship very important to me.

This ship has the ability to charge from high-tension power lines.

The location where it was being built was in a desert up on a hill that had a flat surface to it the top of the hill was overlaid with concrete.

1. There was an aluminum cradle symmetrically shaped with a parabolic curvature to the center of it. It was fashioned out of rods like scaffolding only these rods had a curved shape. This structure was approximately 45 feet in diameter.

2. The bottom half of the craft was sitting inside this cradle. I remember being inside the bottom half of the craft and walking across the floor to the edge of the skin of the craft and placing my hands down on the edge of the skin and looking at in industrial complex off in the distance. I then look down at the top edge of the skin of the craft and saw four by four-inch chambers that ran down inside the skin. The chamber walls were approximately 1/4" thick from chamber to chamber. The outside wall was 1/4" thick. The inside wall was approximately 1/2" thick.

The spiral staircase was put together in sections after the top section of the craft was attached.

3. I remember when they were lowering the top section of the craft in the place that there were rods pointing down from the top section these rods went inside the chambers when the top section was lowered in the place.

4. I also recall how these rods were designed. The rods were test tube shaped. And looked like stainless steel with a brushed texture. Inside of these rods there was a smaller rod it did not look like a metal. This rod was red in the center and surrounding the red circle there was a brownish red circle and then there was a darker circle. Wrapped around the center Rod there was a tightly wound coil that ran from the bottom to the top of the rod.

5. These rods were part of the refueling system and were also part of the propulsion system.

6. After the craft was build another craft would hover above the new craft and transfer electrical energy to it so that could fly to the industrial complex.

7. Inside of one of the buildings in this industrial complex. There was a large pool shaped structure. The center of this structure had a parabolic curvature to it and looked like a gray ceramic material. The lip of the pool curve away from the pool and curve back in towards the pool and stopped about a quarter of a foot from the pool surface.

Any help you could give would be appreciated.

Thanks
David

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 238
Posted on Tuesday, May 30, 2006 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David, and welcome.

I invite you to read up on the Disclosure Project.

Please scroll down www.gaiaguys.net/ufology.htm until you find the .zip files I put there of the 100 page Exectutive Summary and the 500 page Congressional Briefing Document.

I think you may have been on board a terrestrial super-secret craft, but ... who knows???

All the best.

Salome,
Dyson

Nestingwave

Post Number: 24
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2006 - 09:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Dyson.

I haven't communicated with you in some time, hope all is well down under.

I've got a question for you (or anyone). What is the relationship between the Pleidian/Plejaren and the Anunnaki? I have quite a list of similarities but the Pleidian/Plejaren seem to be a future version of the Anunnaki -- our ancestors according to the most ancient writing ever found. Those were the Sumerian and Akkadian tablets. There are tens of thousands of them.

Here's one very interesting similarity. The Pleidian/Plejaren speak of the difference between "prophecy" and "prediction." We know that "prophecy" can be changed by human will. "Prediction",on the other hand has an outcome beyond human will. The Anunnaki also distinguised between "fate" and "destiny." Fate can be changed by free will, "destiny" cannot. They also felt that in the final outcome it's ALL realized to be destiny.

The Anunnaki are put forth to us and described in detail through the very oldest writing ever found on earth. That cannot be forgotten or ignored.

Peace be upon the earth and among all beings!

Roy

Hector

Post Number: 39
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roy

What i can say about the contacts is that not all of the prophets did meet the plejaren.The old prophets gathered their knowledge from other extraterrestrials,and many people could benefit from their teachings/informations.

This is said in an excerpt from figu bulletin 45 "facts about the universe":Manche alte Propheten waren Kontaktpersonen zu anderen, fremden, ausserirdischen Kulturen, zu fremden Welten in den Weiten des Universums. Viele Künder erhielten durch die Ausserirdischen aufklärende und sehr wichtige Belehrungen und Informationen, die sie an die Erdenmenschen weitertragen mussten oder sollten.

It is very possible that the annunaki belonged to this group of teacher et`s although much of their effort to enlighten the human being was lost through the passing of time.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 242
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 05:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Roy,

Nice to hear from you again. Hope you are well.

I don't know much more about the Anunnaki aside from what Sitchin wrote, but I don't think they were related to the Plejaren. I read last night in Kontactberichte #8 that there were (for instance) two ancient Nile Delta civilizations that predate anything we know about in the archeology books; one around 17,000 years ago and another around 100,000 years ago, according to Ptaah. (375th contacts, August 10, 1999)

I only mention this because we Earthlings know precious little about our past, and I think the Anunnaki were only one group, of very many, who were running around in those dim days, and the only reason that we know of THEM now is because their cuneiform writing on lumps of clay survived the eons, whereas the Atlantan’s DVD’s (or whatever) didn’t.

Cheers!
Dyson

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 243
Posted on Saturday, June 03, 2006 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again,

Here's my unofficial translation of the above: “Some old prophets were contact persons to other foreign extraterrestrial cultures, to foreign worlds in the vastness of the universes. Many announcers received, through the extraterrestrials, clarifications and very important teachings and information that they must or should further relay to the Earth humans.”

Thanks for your sharp eyes Hector! Could you tell us more about yourself, if you don’t mind? You have seemingly gone deeply into the material already.

Salome,
Dyson

Hector

Post Number: 40
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2006 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson

Well the truth is i have read almost all figu german bulletins.I learned german in high school and i`m trying to master it now.I`ve read none of Billy`s books yet,because i`m a newcomer (2006),but i will order most of them in the future.Sure my understanding of the german language can accelerate my own understanding of the teachings,due to the effect of the codex and the access to a wider material.If you need help with any unofficial translation to spanish just tell me.I`ll try to do my best.

It`s a pity that not all Figu bulletins are available in english language,i consider it to be my main source of Billys teachings,and i learn a lot studying not only Billy`s texts,but those from the figu active members.

Of course this forum is essential for me too,it is like the "arena" where many people with common interests and questions can share Billys knowledge with others.Applied knowledge.Anytime i talk to anybody about Billys main ideas,they tell me i`m pretty "lost,without direction" about religion,philosophy,or any matter of interest.That does not bother me anymore.At least the people here in the forum have heard of Billy and consider his teachings to be helpful.

I`m spanish,live in a lovely place, the Canary Islands(spain),i work testing the resistance of construction concrete(quite boring but not too hard) ,i`m 33 years old,single and ready to change the world for the better (lol).

Have a nice day...

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 246
Posted on Sunday, June 04, 2006 - 05:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector!

In my opinion - for what it's worth - anyone here who tells you that you are lost and without direction about religion, philosophy, or any matter of interest, doesn't understand the truth, nor how good your understanding of it already is - even before you've read Billy's huge amount of work. I think you are a great asset to this discussion board and have a way of describing things clearly and understandably that I really admire.

The migrant ship from Germany to Australia I was on in 1972 stopped into the Canary Islands for food and fuel, and I remember thinking how fortunate people were to live in such a beautiful place. I wish I could have seen more.

With both English and German under your belt, any unofficial Spanish translations you'd like to provide would be gratefully accepted, given that there are so many Spanish-speaking people in the world, many of them Roman Catholic. ("49 Rules" maybe???)

All the best and keep up the good work!

Salome,
Dyson

Matt

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, June 07, 2006 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

which country did you like living in the best out of Germany, U.S. and Australia, and why? Also in your choice, which country in the world would you rate as the best country in the world to live in, and why?

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 255
Posted on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

1. Australia

I dunno. I always, ever since I was a little kid, wanted to live here. I always loathed the USA and all it stands for. I still do. I love Australia's nature, in spite of the fact that it's hard, or maybe because of it. (Sympathetic vibrations?)

2. The best place to live?

To each his own, I guess. Some people love big cities and smokey nightclubs. Some people love bright stars and clear blue skies. I prefer the latter. Please see: www.gaiaguys.net/poem.htm

Why do you ask, Matt? Are you planning to move?

Cheers!
Dyson

Matt

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

I've only ever lived in Australia and just wanted to know someone else's opinion (preferably yours)who has lived in other parts of the world is all. I too like you, just love living here in Australia and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I think that all Australian cities are great to live in, but above all else, I just love packing up the 4WD and going out camping somewhere in Australia's vast and rugged outback. I agree with you, Australia's nature is hard in most places, but it certainly is beautiful. (I take it thats what you meant by "I love Australia's nature, in spite of the fact that it's hard")

Matt

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson, isn't it a little strange how the world's smallest continent also happens to be (by far) the world's oldest continent too? Australia seems to be a bit of an ancient mystery land. Billy and the Plejarens haven't spoken much about the land of Australia, both with its past, future (henoch prophecies) as well as political too. I wish they would.

Nobody

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, June 10, 2006 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering if anyone here knew the spacific origins of the black race. All I can find is they came from the sirius region 33,0000 years ago. Are they of the same race as the creator overlords? I don't see how thats possible because they were said to be highly spiritual.

Hector

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys

I have a question about former IHWH`s that were killed by their relatives in this planet Earth.If I recall correctly,Arus and Jehovan fit into this category.

- It is said that it`s impossible that a spirit-form de-evolves to a less developed spirit form,and those kings of wisdom could share their vast knowledge with us.

- I also have read that if for example an astronaut dies in outer space,his spirit form is taken to the closest world were you can find a civilization similar to the one where the astronaut came from.

So what happened to the spirit forms of those IHWH murdered on Earth,are they continuing their evolution here?

If that`s the case,the people who incarnate those spirits should be immensely wise ,now or in their lifetimes?

Could they be compared to Billy concerning spiritual development?

Could they be aware of their spiritual powers, for example: would they be able to access the storage banks?

Thanks in advance.

Norm

Post Number: 865
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, Just because someone has better technology doesn't mean they are on a higher Spiritual level, Bafath for instance. Didn't Meier say that some who claimed to be Ishwish were not really ones, but only in the fact that they claimed they were to their sub leaders & Human slaves. Just like Roman Caesar's claimed at one point to be a god. I'm sure there are some high Spiritually re-incarnated people on earth. how they manafest now is not so clear. It often makes me think about the other 5 Plejaren or Federation contactees who died years ago who would have had a chance to be the main guy like Billy if he had declined the job.
My Website

Matt

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, June 21, 2006 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the third world fire is going to happen over a length of 15 years, at which time frame within that 15 year period will the 888 days occur?

Memo00

Post Number: 242
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 02:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Kiril

in few words

ALL is spirit (or like it is said in "the Kybalion" all is Mind [with "M" which is not the same as mind with "m")
which means that all that exists
is made of the same substance
the same energy

what makes one thing "this" and another thing "that" is the grade of vibration of each one

what we can touch and perceive through our senses (gross matter) is plain ans simple very concentrated spirit energy

anything that you can think about is part of the same thing,
ALL is part of all,
and the fact that things can be so "different" being the same in essence is just another sample of how beautiful and wise is the Creation. . .

take care

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2006 - 10:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello hector,
i thought about the topic you mention in you latest post (above this one).

i would think there is not just jehovan and arus, but propably more than a few (i would think)

if anything, i would think the people who have the same spirits as arus and jehovan are propably
experiencing much "pastlife memories" and visions and deep mysterious dreams of foreign lands and strange but familiar peoples.
their spirits aswell as propably e.t's who maybe had something to do with those particular spirits history propably impulse these individuals with relavant impulses etc.

i would think that these individuals would be
re-discovering their past lives through their dreams and day to day events.
do you mind if i ask you why you are curious about this particular topic?

Kiril

Post Number: 88
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Memo00,

How do you know it? Or are you expressing what you think Mr.Meier would reply?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiril

Hector

Post Number: 62
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy says there are a few people on earth that are authentic channelers.I think there could be a connection to former IHWHs,whose spirits could be extremely evolved and could make possible recalling past lives as well as accessing the storage banks.

I met one of those channelers/swindlers and he told me facts about my life/personality that were true and real,having in theory no access to that information.He appeared to have "psychic powers",after that i begun to study paranormal and Ufos.Maybe he was a very clever deceiver,but he took me here.I`m thankful to him for that.

Memo00

Post Number: 245
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2006 - 10:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Kiril

i dont know what Billy will reply (but because of the nature of the section, and because among other things he is always very busy, commonly he doesnt gives much info)

what i wrote, has been explained here in the forum and by Billy and the Plejaren in several publications (as well as in "the Kybalion")
and goes according to Logic and according my experience, so i consider it as a Truth and so i tried express it

to "prove" this kind of things what you need is to find peace within yourself, because the capacity to recognize what is truthful and what is not, is already part of yourself (naturally it can take time but in our own way we all can recognize a truth, nobody owns the absolute truth but we all can recognize and understand parts of it)

this recognition of the Truth always happens inside of yourself and is not like a pure "intellectual" experience, but it is something that happens to your entire being

the Truth is so BIG and so WIDE (it is absolute)
that one can only understand it partially
and so i can understand one thing
and so Billy understands the same truth but in a much wider sense
and so someone much more advanced than him has a much deeper understanding of it
but it is the same Truth

because the truth is simple
because the truth is beautiful
because the truth is universal
and because the truth is eternal
for all and in all forever!

i hope this helps a little and doesn´t produce confusion, if thats the case with pleasure i will try to respond any question (with my limited understanding), and naturally if someone recognizes that something i say is wrong then please correct me! (and explain the reasons)

thanks and take care

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page