Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 09, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through July 09, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Kiril

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo00,
Your very kind to offer your assistance(and time), I appreciate it much!

Unfortunately I can't continue this dialogue until next weekend, I hope we can resume it then.

Cheers,
Kiril

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, June 25, 2006 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello hector.
i am curious as to why you wrote something the way you wrote it...
"whose spirits could be extremely evolved and could make possible recalling past lives as well as accessing the storage banks"
from what i gather, would'nt recalling past lives be done through use of the storage banks?
how come you view it as two seperate things?
just curious.

Hector

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2006 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was a mistake ,due to my bad use of the english language :-)

The main idea was that those individuals could recall their past lives as well as others past lives,and even history events.Billy has said it is possible to timetravel to the past via mechanical devices or via consciousness/thought.Using thought for doing that,we could solve many important questions,mysteries and secrecies,and these individuals could be very helpful to mankind.(If they had such abilities,which is unproven).

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 115
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 01:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey again hector,

if you knew a person with such abilities, what questions, mysteries and secrecies would you think should be solved?
in what specific way would these individuals be of help, do you think, in your opinion?

perhaps you can ask billy how many people approx. on earth can access the storage banks and time travel using conciousness/thought?
i would ask the question myself but i already asked another.

and although the ability is unproven to the masses, i would think that just because somebody could do this, does not mean they would tell everyone.
i myself have had experiences with "strange" occurances and events, and as honest as i would be, most people (figu friendly individuals aswell) were very skeptical when i shared my accounts with them.
for the longest time i wanted to share my experiences and notes with like minded people...
only one like minded person lives near me, and that's james truthseeker, but that is going nowhere.
i tried to find some local ufo conventions near my place of living, but no luck. so i sit and delve deeper into the things that have caught my spiritual interests.

i think that those people who have the ability to access storage banks would not be eager to prove anything, or perhaps have been eager but are labeled as "new age" or delusional.
heck, i've even had someone criticize a letter i once sent, as being full of new age stuff, when that was far from the case, and this was from a what i would consider a figu member either close to billy or atleast the core group. anyhow this person is well known in figu and that's what ticked me off at the time. how could one be so ignorant?

so to make this post a little shorter, i would say there are just as many cons as there are pros for sharing such an ability, or the knowledge gained from it, wether it be with like minded people or your everyday jane's and joe's.

and on a final note, if anybody has these abilities, could it be said that the core group are as good candidates as anyone?
that also reminds me of something.

i was thinking that even though billy is a prophet, i seem to think that it does'nt make him a spiritual leader of earth.
although eventually there will be spiritual leaders and were'nt they supposed to be the core group or figu in future times according to plejarens?
also, does being a core group member automatically assure you that you have an old spirit, or old e.t. spirit?

say hector, what country to you live in?

and sorry for the rambling, if it trouble anybody

Hector

Post Number: 71
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the case someone has such abilities,i think to have a old ET spirit is not enough.A former IHWH had walked the path of evolution (real life,creational life,spiritual life),and i cannot think such a human being "lost,forgot completely" the abilities he gained through knowledge,wisdom and reincarnation.There should be some reminiscences.Billy has said there are very few people on earth that are "real channelers".Less than 5,if i recall correctly.

Of course in the present time everyone would try to foul,criticize or ridicule a person with such strange abilities,and he wouldnt feel comforted to speak publicly about that.

I don`t like the words "spiritual leader".To lead implies that you will have cult following.Billy isnt a spiritual leader.Billy is a spiritual TEACHER.

He puts at your disposal hundreds of pages of information,about science,religion,nature....and its your choice to judge if that information is valuable or not.Evolution is never imposed,it is experienced.Such spiritual information should make your way to creation less hard.

Former IHWHs could have a faster and broader understanding of the creation and creational laws,and they could teach us as well,if they were aware of their true origins.In the case they could access the storage banks,they could solve misteries like what happened to dinosaurs,origin of our species,who was Jesus,what happened to Atlantis...etc.Yeah,i know Billy is the man for that,but if we had somebody reassuring his statements,wouldnt it be great?

By the way,i live in the Canary Islands,Spain,near the La Palma Volcano which is going to trigger a nice tsunami someday :-)

Kiril

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, July 02, 2006 - 09:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Memo00,

I write this to you instilled with an immense sence of joy - an electric feeling that fills my entire body. For, in an instant and while our dialogue was but brief, it has set forth an avalanche of clarity and new ideas rushing through my mind -- just this morning!

Before I present my new ideas and questions I hope you will understand that I must let them rest and mature, since in this excited state I'm very prone to error and confusion in expression(as has been shown once before in this forum :-) ).

Despite this pledge I have one question, if you would be so kind to answer it - It will be no surprise to you, I'm sure, when I say that the main cause for this excitement are the writings of the Kybalion - I wish to confirm if BEAM has commented on its origins and content. Sometime ago I recall reading something of this nature in this forum, but having lost the details from memory, I'm now unable to locate the information again...?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With kind regards,
Kiril

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 116
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey hector,

remember, he/she who was an ihwh in the previous life, is not the same person in the next life.
although the spirit is the same, with that said i think that a person may have dreams that seem like strange or whatever kind of dreams, but unkown to this individual, they are actually memories from past lives. i would think his/her sub concious would feed the memories at a steady pace to that person through dreams, and perhaps visions. and when the person starts to piece things together, more and more will be revealed.
like for instance you have a dream when you are 5 and do not know what it could mean, then one day at age 30, the dream connects with some other memory or experience etc.

so i think the only reminiscence would be through these memories/dreams.
also i think that your pastlife can effect your next life in the following way...

creation, from what i gather answers peoples sincere prayers, possibly by sending relavant impulses over the course of whatever amount of time. so i would think that if i seen something very beautiful in this life, and i have hopes and desire to see that same scene in the next life, that in the next life, what will seem to be a dream of a beautiful land scape, will actually be a memory of the previous life.
that's my opinion at least.

is channeling the same as projecting conciousness?
i thought channeling is retrieving info via storage banks?
i did not know that projecting your conciousness to past times is considered channeling?
or am i misunderstanding you :-)?

i disagree, to lead means to be the one making the decision for the better or worse of those who follow. one who follows the teachings of jmmanuel, is that person a cult member?
there were a couple who followed jmmanuel's teachings right?

to follow without question is to obey, we follow the teachings of scientists and the like and continue where they leave off.
i do not think following someone means to worship or adore etc.
with common sense and some logic, any follower will remain free and do his/her evolution justice.
perhaps it is all depending on your and my own interpritations of the word "follow"?
in anycase, yes i agree billy offers a lot of great teachings and info's.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 137
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The floor is open to ask questions of Billy. A perfect opportunity for the tin-foil-hat brigade of Tom Bearden syncophantic scalar supporters to post a question to Billy about the current existence of Russian scalar weapons that will make the US burn.

Let's see what Billy has to say without you putting words in his mouth this time.

Memo00

Post Number: 250
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2006 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Kiril

i´ll reply in the Spiritual Teachings, Miscellaneous section

take care

Edward

Post Number: 624
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio..

Good for you to have asked Billy Concerning the Chromosomes!

I was wanting to ask him that for a while now...but did not get to it.

I share the same conclusion as Billy mentioned. The Spirit/Personality being
the 'instigator' and not the chromosomes. Good to know now...through your
question and confirmed by Billy.:-)

I did not agree with the researchers I have seen(documentaries) and read
(books) mentioning: the reverse.

Through studying Billy's materials concerning this subject, is: most
'Logical'!

And concerning your new question to Billy:

Well, if I may give my own point of view - - the Spirit has to enter the
Embryo first of course, and than from there on...it's Spiritual
(Consciousness) Data...so to speak, would expand itself to the chromosomes,
genes...etc..etc...and process itself to become a human being...in the
making, and at the same time processing whether it be a male or female
species, depending on the data, and what should be experienced...etc. So,
when the Spiritual Data flows to it's destiny of choice/places where it is
to be processed: the chromosomes...; they will flow towards and through the
Embryo and process (the rest) further - -.

But..again, the above mentioned is just from my own study...and from
studying Billy's materials.

Can not wait to hear what Billy has to say..! Would love to know myself.:-)

Edward.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 118
Posted on Wednesday, July 05, 2006 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

TONY, regarding your latest question to billy.
perhaps i can be of some help for you...
you see, i have many memories whcih i wish to forget, and ones i have already forgotten.
i dont know what specifc memories you have that upset you, but mine were pretty illogical and violent, and twisted too at times.
after i started to learn about the spirit teachings etc...
i began to slowly deal with these memories.

the first thing to do (or that i had done)
was ask why these memories keep showing up,
then after i concluded that they were things i have not adressed or logicaly anylized in my head,
i also then concluded that i should anylize them from all angles.
if there was some guilt behind a particular thought, i asked myself why do i feel guilty.
i then figure out (by being logical and honest with yourself) which events were my fault due to selfishness or ignorance or carelessness or lack of compassion for others...
the things that i am responsible for, i admit to myself responsibility. after that it is no use worrying about it. what's done is done, you can only make up for it by being more and more of a human being.
the point is to rid yourself of guilt, fill yourself with understanding about yourself about the universe and about the undesired memory.
the only reason a memory can bother or upset you is because there is either some kind of fear or guilt or combination of both about it (im sure other factors too).
this is what i've learned through my own dealings though.
once you have confronted the memories with logic and honesty, as long as you can see the bigger picture, you will move beyond the negative things attributed to those memories.
before you know it, those memories are replaced by logical thoughts, true beauty.
i know first hand...
i used to lay down to sleep and see nothing but people dying, being murdered etc. my eyes would twitch non stop as i lay to sleep at night and they would be closed really tight.
the moment i stopped trying to erase these thoughts, they kept comingback, so i had to face them honestly and responsibly. now these thoughts are nothing more than ancient dreams.
hope this helps.
and this is not some spur of the moment thing, i had made the decision to shar this with you last night while i was pondering about how i can be more human and how to get one step closer to true love, and understanding true love.
i've been in hell before too, i know what it feels like, and the above is a method that worked,
hopefully it works for you, and i am very intersted in what billy's answer will be.

Savio

Post Number: 550
Posted on Thursday, July 06, 2006 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward

Thanks for your explanation ^_^

It seems that it is a fact that the doctors have absolute control of the gender of babies by selecting XX/XY genes.

And that it is a fact that there are people with XY genes but they are females.

Perhaps some higher spiritforms can control their gender regardless of the kind of genes, while others will be controlled naturally mainly by the chromosomes.

Yes, let’s listen to what Billy would say about this ^_^

Salome

Savio

Cpl

Post Number: 135
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Anyday 727,

I saw your Q to Billy about the meaning of the Phaistos Disk. Only one person has ever claimed to have deciphered the Phaistos disk completely: Steven Fischer. He managed initially to convince National Geographic he was right, but other academics quickly contacted NG and informed them that there is a lot of doubt about Fischer's decipherment and that as other examples of the language do not exist it is actually impossible to prove the decipherment correct.

Fischer's work involved comparisons and cataloging of Minoan Linear A against the Cretan heiroglyphs. It's a few years since I read Fischer's book (which I have) so I'm a bit rusty on the details, but I think he maintains the glyphs relate to Minoan Linear A rather than any from of Greek, or a stage between the two. There does seem to be a degree of evolution from one text to the other. For example he also brings in the Mycenaean Greek Linear B which bears similarities in some respects and characters to Linear A. Perhaps you know that Linear B is the only fully deciphered language by one person accredited by the master linguists of our civilization. That man was Michael Ventris. He could decipher it because of the vast number of Linear B tablets unearthed. His theory proved out and enabled all other Linear B tablets to be read and understood. We have far fewer examples of Linear A and so aspects of Linear A (e.g. its fractions which I have a research interest in) are still undeciphered.

If you are interested in Fischer's attempt at deciphering the disk you can read it in exhausting detail -- and it makes very good reading -- in his book "Glyph-Breaker". It also covers his claim and attempt at deciphering Rongo Rongo the Easter Island text. Which gets a mention in Contact Notes 3. Very interesting, but things get really speculative form there on as Samjase says she didn't know what Rongo Rongo meant. It seems to relate to another visiting species from space that settled here for a while.

Fischer's (and virtually all our linguistic academics) idea of the origin of the language is different. However, his interpretation is fascinating in light of CN comments. Fischer says it is an ancient mythology, but one or two of the words crop up in both Rongo Rongo and CN 3 text.

Returning to the Phaistos disk, Fischer says it begins with a proclamation "Hear Ye, Cretans and Greeks!" If you want to know more read his hardback book. Academically discredited (which means, given the professional brush off without actual proof) it used to be available very cheap. I got mine for $1.00 from amazon (postage was $10).

To his credit, Fischer is the only person I know of who has travelled to see every exisitng sample of Rongo Rongo in the world. Fischer is the Director of the Institute of Polynesian Languages and Literatures in Auckland, New Zealand. He claims to be the only person ever to have fully deciphered two previously unknown languages. But due to lack of language samples to test against, and the obtuseness of Rongo Rongo mythology (assuming that is what the glpyhs represent), that has no curent adherents (a dead mythology, if ever it was one) we are unable to prove decisively either scripts have been actually fully deciphered.

Since Ptaah had an interest in ancient Greek he would have been the one to put your question to. But, alas, he is no longer existing.

Best,

cpl

Jo_jo

Post Number: 164
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

Why do you say Ptaah is no longer existing? Don't you mean his father, Sfath is no longer existing?

Tony

Post Number: 32
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peter_brodowski "TONY, regarding your latest question to billy. perhaps i can be of some help for you... you see, i have many memories whcih i wish to forget, and ones i have already forgotten. i dont know what specifc memories you have that upset you, but mine were pretty illogical and violent, and twisted too at times."

Peter, thanks for offering to help me out regarding my question I asked billy about how to rid my mind of a negative experience of mine I had in the past. Your post seems like it could be of 'some' help to me.

If you don't know what my bad memory was, you might like to read my post number 7, 10, 11 and 12 on this page to find out.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/6104.html?1148151156

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, July 07, 2006 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello tony,
well, all i can do is share with you what worked for me. if this advice is not enough, then i'm not sure what else i can tell you.
i will tell you this though...
it seems you and i were on opposite sides of two seperate coins.
i have never been abused sexually, nor have i ever abused anyone sexually.
i once had a friend who witnessed a rape but he was too afraid to do anything. back in those days if i was in my friends position, the rapist would be long gone.
see, i was more of a predator, an aggressor. things were bad in my life. i lived and breathed anger.
at the height of my dark days, there were a couple of people i wanted to kill.
not like some random victim, but people who did me wrong.
if you have anger or whatever for this person or persons that sexually offended you, anger is half the poison damaging your mind.
at one point i was close to being murdered by three individuals. my anger for them was strong, very very strong.
although at the time i was ready to die, after they left, having not killed me, i became crazed with revenge.

if it were'nt for my desire to change, i would be serving life in prison for sure.
moral of the story, if it's anger that you have, let it go.
is it anger, my friend?
frustration?
my opinion is that billy will tell you to face the unwanted thoughts/memories in a logical and honest way and that you should focus on more positive aspects of life.
is there something specifically that you are hoping to hear in billy's reply?

Anday727

Post Number: 30
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 04:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl,
thank you for the information about Fischer and his book, I will try to find it on amazon.

When I was there (Phaestos & Knossos palace/Crete), I wished to ask Ptaah about everything regarding Minoans, but... I forget his phone number :-)

You probably mean he is no loger here on earth.

Salome,
Dejan

Tony

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"if it were'nt for my desire to change, i would be serving life in prison for sure.
moral of the story, if it's anger that you have, let it go. is it anger, my friend?
frustration?"

Peter_brodowski, thanks for sharing that bit about what has worked for you because a couple of the things you mentioned there that had helped you, is the kind of outlook and attitude that i feel i need to also establish within myself too which would help me with my situation.

Yes I have a little anger bottled up inside me towards the offender for what happened, but more then anything is a great lack of self esteem and self love for myself. Thats what hurts the most.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

tony,
man, it's great that we have had this place and chance to meet and share thoughts and ideas.

you are welcome.
it's not an easy task, but it's a simple one. we are the ones who complicate things by our outlook. work on it from a day to day basis.
bit by bit, or by leaps and bounds, you will get to where and how you want to be:-)

well, i was raised in a way that pretty much eliminated my self esteem from the get go, so i can relate with you there too.
if you love the nature around you, focus on that, then the love for yourself will soon follow.
asking questions about the mysteries of life also helped me steer away from negative thoughts and actions, and kept me from ever going back to such ignorance and carelessness,
take care and good luck

Cpl

Post Number: 136
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jo Jo and Anday,

If you are sure it's Sfath and not Ptaah, Jo Jo, I stand corrected. I don't get here so often. Thank you.

So, Anday, I guess you could ask Billy to ask Ptaah. It is Ptaah that has the interest in ancient Greek, isn't it?

BTW a really excellent book on ancient languages is Lost Laguages: The Enigma of The World's Undeciphered Scripts by Andrew Robinson which also covers the Phaistos Disk and Rongorongo.

Best,

cpl

Jo_jo

Post Number: 166
Posted on Saturday, July 08, 2006 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cpl,

Yes, it is Ptaah who has a great interest in ancient Greek/Minoan history. Here is a question from the archives to Billy on that topic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

chiuwang

Posted on Monday, December 16, 2002 - 12:08 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr. Meier:

When you visited Ptaah first time in the space station, he told you that he knows ancient Greek, do you know why he learn ancient Greek language? Has he been to Greek using time travel? Has he done something that changed the earth history? (like spreading the concept of democracy?)

Thank you for your time on this planet.

Hampton Chiu

ANSWER:
Hi Hampton,
All Plejarans that live or have lived on Earth have learned several terrestrial languages. Ptaah learned ancient Greek in Greece (a couple hundred years ago).
Ptaah has a great interest in the Minoan history. He owns many books that are written in ancient Greek.

Anday727

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cpl,

there is also another question that Hampton Chiu posted in 2002, and the answer was very clear. Because of that, I decided not to ask Billy (to ask Ptaah).
After almost 20 years, I still respect Billy very much, and I know that he is very busy man, and that his mission is on first place for him, so I decided not to waste his time.
Yes it is IHWH Ptaah, (not his father IHWH Sfath), who has a great interest in the Minoan history, and this information sounds very logical to me - (Atlantis B).
After all, he is an IHWH, and his knowledge is immeasurable.

Thank you for the information (regarding books),

Salome,
Dejan
disc

Jacob

Post Number: 475
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 06:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dejan,

One remark about 'After all, he is an IHWH, and his knowledge is immeasurable.', this is not true at all, a JHWH is a human, and as far as he is developed, still a material human, although with much less flaws then 'average' human beings.

A human, as long as he is still material, limited in any way possible.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page