Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 26, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through July 26, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Anday727

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, July 09, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for correction Jacob,

I only refer on that the "King of Wisdom" possess great knowledge, nothing else. Of course he is only human, and also limited in many ways as we are too.

Salome,
Dejan

Alan

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, July 10, 2006 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, I like some help with understanding where Ptaahs spiritual evolution level is in comparison to ours.

But firstly I would like to know if any of these wrong.

1. It will take earthman 80 billion years from now to spiritual evolute up to the Arahat Athersata level.

2. The Plejaren's peoples spiritual evolution level is around 30 million years ahead of earthman's present spiritual evolution level.

3. Ptaah's (JHWH King of Wisdom) spiritual evolution level is at the last stage of the material realm and at the first stage of the Arahat Athersata realm, and as such is why he is able to be in spiritual contact with spirits in the Arahat Athersata level.

My question is, does that mean that Ptaah's spiritual evolution level is around 80 billion years ahead of both earthmans and the Plejaren peoples spiritual evolution level?

Alan

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2006 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, another question I would like to know is how do the Plejarens feel about public nudity. Do they consider it rude or disrespectful if a Plejaren person walks around in the nude in public on Erra?

Matt

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

does anyone know the answer to Alans question he asked in his number 7 post because i am very interested in hearing if it is correct that Ptaah's spiritual evolution level is around 80 billion years ahead of earth humans and the Plejarens.

Jacob

Post Number: 477
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

1. It takes on average between 60 to 80 billion years from the very first incarnation as a new spirit to reach the level of Arahat Athersata.

2. It takes 60 - 80 MILLION years of incarnations as a totally physical human, after this timespan, the human body begins to change from coarse-material into fine-material structures, which is very gradually over many incarnations, in each new subsequent life, the body will become less coarse-material until the level of the High counsel is reached, in that form there is no incarnation anymore (this because there is simply NO coarse material body to incarnate into), but spiritual evolution until the body is completely dissolved and the spirit moves over to the first level of Arahat Athersata, this is reached usually no earlier then 60 Billion years.
No, JHWHs and JHRHs are on the edge of what is considered to be a totally coarse-material human, and they are just starting to slowely become more fine-material, but even for them it takes millions and billions of years and countless subsequent reincarnations.
Salome,
Jacob

"If you measure the size of your Ego to the size of your knowledge or what you assume you know, then you should always try to remember that your ignorance is infinitely larger, than any knowledge you have."

Spaceman

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Was the Buddha a contactee, who exactly was he..?

Matt

Post Number: 40
Posted on Monday, July 17, 2006 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought that you had to be born at the highest/last spiritual level of the material realm to be a 'JHWH' like Ptaah was. How come Quetzal has JUST become a 'JHWH' when he wasn't born one??

Newinitiation

Post Number: 239
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

G'day Jacob

It would have been a typing error I gather when you wrote 60-80 million years of incarnation as a totally physical being on post 477 no.2 first sentence. Just for accuracy sake.

To Alan.

In post no.7 of Alan's, no.3, I think if I am not wrong Ptaah cannot contact the Arahat Athersata himself other than through the high council, which he has to ask in order to receive whatever queries he may have.

Alan I think it's better that you read and study materials from www.gaiaguys.net/Meier.htm to clarify it for yourself, that way your learning becomes truly your own. There is a good reason for this although it's never wrong to ask sincerely for assistance when you simply want to learn more and want answers to your questions that is perplexing you.

cheers

Newinitiation

Post Number: 240
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Matt

I think the source in which you can adequately answer your queries is in. http://www.gaiaguys.net/meierv5p468.htm

Cheers

Matt

Post Number: 47
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Newinitiation, I bought Michael's 4 hour UFO congress DVD and on it Christian Frehner said that Quetzel had just become a JHWH.

Thats all Christian said and is why I asked the question back there.

Michael_d

Post Number: 119
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

Regarding your comments, I didn’t say Billy or the Plejarans originated those lies. However, to repeat or maintain an untruth, as they did, is still lying or obfuscating the truth. And look at all the damage it does. How would you like to be Lee Elders, hung out to dry on the FIGU “Wall-of-Shame” for over twenty years?

Now, I don’t have a dog in this fight, and I’m not saying Billy and the Plejarans are wrong, but what if circumstances were ever to unfold such that twenty years from now Billy and the Plejarans were to reveal they were wrong about 9-11 and the WTC towers, that they were actually demolished with explosives, thermite or whatever, previously hidden in the building? The damage from such a lie is incalculable. Lies make liars out of all who repeat them.

The Plejarans called themselves Pleiadians knowing full well that people would come out of the woodwork claiming to channel or have actual contacts with Pleiadians. These people were then conveniently exposed as liars and deceivers after the Plejarans revealed their true identity. Doesn’t the mere fact that the Plejarans acted in this way, in a premeditated fashion, reveal that they were fully conscious of man’s ability and willingness to bathe in lies and presumptions which do not represent the truth? For the Plejarans to state otherwise cannot be construed as anything other than another lie.

Markc

Post Number: 344
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Michael_d ;

First of all , that saw mech vehicle in your second photo is blocking traffic , please move it .
Also , I have never seen one like it before , and
I don't think it would work , so therefore it is an unreal fabrication of photoshop (unless it was taken before 1975) .

Also , are you feeling alright ? There are herbs you can take to improve your mood if your'e off your medication , "with all due respect".
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 632
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 05:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio...

I see Billy mentions that the 'Chromosomes' are the determining factor. And
not the 'Personality' as instigator/generator.

Well, I guess it must be a 'synchronization' of Both when coming into
fusion(Chromosomes and Consciousness/Personality): result, so to speak; and
not as I mentioned, the Consciousness/Personality determining this...from the
data etc, and what is calculated from/with the help from previous
incarnation data; which is mentioned in Billy's materials, which would
result in to what gender is to be determined/generated.

I thought the chromosomes were in a 'neutral' state of being, so to speak,
until it is 'awakened'...to instigate/generate the gender; as Billy also,
did mentioned it not being active. Thus, being made 'Active'...by the
Consciousness/Personality: Life Force (data)...so to speak.

Example:

Personality --- Chromosomes

Female ------> Female
Male --------> Male

or even... the Homosexual veriation.

Female ------> Male
Male --------> Female

but eventually the below, as Billy stated.

Chromosomes --- Personality

Female ------> Female
Male --------> Male

or even... the Homosexual veriation.

Female ------> Male
Male --------> Female

Well, that is clear enough for me....

Would not argue with that.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys, please do not criticize Michael D. I am a supporter of Billy, or at least I tend to think that he is telling the truth as far as I can tell, and yet I have the same questions as Michael D does. Billy, if he is exactly what he claims to be (evolution-wise) should understand and accept skepticism as long as it is balanced and relatively unbiased.

Respectfully,
Thomas

Norm

Post Number: 923
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, I'm all for a Billy challenge. I think a big problem is bad translations over the years thats caused confusion.
My Website

Michael_d

Post Number: 120
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hahhahhah…Markc…you’re a funny guy! That big digger is the Bagger 288. If you have Google Earth, you can see it where it lies at this link.

http://www.googleearthhacks.com/dlfile17532/Bagger-288.htm

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Download File”.

But seriously, how’d you know I ran out of med’s? Can I borrow some of your Fluanxol?

Markc

Post Number: 346
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Michael_d . Amazing machines .... who knew ?

Thomas made a good point that you're just putting the hard questions to Billy . That's to be expected , and by now , maybe everyone will get the idea finally that he is only human and will make mistakes for time to time .

So maybe by showing you the respect of your right to question why a human being can make a mistake , or "how dare he make a mistake" , you might reciprocate by acknowledging that he is allowed that very human margin of error .

It's quite possible that you have not read very much of the OM or other writings of Billy's .
Billy Meier is a strong advocate of leniency in regard of another's mistakes and faults . That goes for yours as well , of course .

Maybe you can learn something from that , instead of pointing the finger at him as if he was some kind of " perfect being " , or " diety " or some other "religiously oriented figure" who is beyond making mistakes .

Just because he takes the initiative and risk of doing what noone else is willing or able to do doesn't mean that it's going to be perfect .
Noone has claimed that .

.Some people seem so serious and unhappy , like petulant children who feel denied when their parents choose to teach them reality over fairy-tales . A little humour here and there to lighten the dire mood ....I wouldn't joke about that .
Mark Campbell

Tjames

Post Number: 190
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael-d,

I think your question is definitely a valid one and one I myself have wondered for some time. I think it has already been answered in the Questions to Billy Answered section. Just look back a few. Because, as you say How is that possible? I think there are some stipulations for sure. I also remembered hearing something about selling precious stones possibly. I am just as curious/skeptical as your stance is.

Curious and Honest,
Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Michael_d

Post Number: 121
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markc:

No need to proselytize. Here’s something on topic I posted to Billy awhile ago. Markc, since you don't know me, perhaps it would be best to refrain from criticizing my character. In return, I won't criticize your character. Agreed?
____________________________________________________________________________________
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2004 - 12:58 pm:

Dear Mr. Meier,

In the matter of the vindication of Lee Elders, I would like to applaud you and say that it takes a great deal of courage of publicly admit and correct one's errors as you have done.

Concerning the naiveté of you and the Plejars not recognizing the deception surrounding the slander of Mr. Elders as a fraud, liar and thief, there is an aphorism that might be fitting: "it takes one to know one". Is it true that liars are more easily recognized by other liars?

Best regards,

Michael_d
WAL: We All Lie

Answer

No, not necessarily. Billy doubts that this saying is true. Notorious liars tend to take their own lies as true. Therefore, they (may) take the lies of other persons as truth, too.

Michael_d

Post Number: 122
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, Norm and Tim, thanks for your support. I asked the question because, like you guys, I see some inconsistencies between what the Plejarans reportedly say and what they seem to do. And I agree with you Norm that poor translation can often be at the root. So, of course we must rely on Billy to clear these things up because he is apparently the only one who has direct contact/interaction with the Plejarans.

Tim, the gemstones raise another question. How do ET’s trade gemstones for money without any earth human contact? Or are these interactions not considered contacts? Confusing. Could there be ET’s or androids right now trading in NYC’s Diamond District, or do they prefer Brussels, Belgium? Also, wouldn’t it require quite a staff here on Earth to buy, insure, take delivery and transport every wheeled and tracked vehicle ever produced on Earth? I guess they probably decline the extended service contract for their vehicles. And maybe they get a group discount on their car insurance from GEICO. But I digress…

The thing about not shortchanging anyone in these transactions is also misleading. If they introduce gemstones from other worlds into our market, they dilute the value of the already existing gemstones in the market. That’s just a law of supply and demand, albeit a man-made law. But if they actually buy one of every wheeled and tracked vehicle ever produced on Earth, that’s quite a dilution.

And to make things even more confusing, didn’t Asket, Nera and perhaps even Semjase have tasks here on Earth at one time or another where they were required to mingle among the public?

Tjames

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sure you've all read this.

Tony
Username: Tony

Post Number: 2

Rating:
Votes: 1 (Vote!)

Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 10:40 am: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Hi Billy,

on page 26 of "And Still They Fly" it is mentioned that the Plejarens have a "Museum of Earth Vehicles" on their home planet Erra. It says that every wheeled and tracked vehicle/car that was ever built on planet earth is exhibited here in a huge area of several hectares. My question is how did the Plejarens aquire all those vehicles without purchasing them with Earth money?. Where did the Plejarens get all the vehicles from, and how did they pay for them too, without shortchanging anyone within our monetry system? Thanks.

Answer

"All of those vehicles were bought on Earth. He used terrestrial money which he received, among other means, by selling gem stones. He did not steal those cars, nor duplicate them."

If it is true could it be possible that they "at one time" had every wheeled and tracked vehicle/car that was ever built on planet and that the wheeled and tracked vehicles are primarily considered those of "road vehicles" with exception of tanks. It would be hard to miss a vehicle that Michael_d talks about but then again do we underestimate the skills and abilities of the our friends? Maybe, I just want to know how the heck they did it? Possibly we are dealing with the fir tree issue? However if they changed the time so it never existed... ah i'm just confused now.

How about you (michael_d) ask a question like "for example see this massive creation the size of a building with tracks. How is it possible that the Plejaren have such a vehicle in their meusem through the simlpe transactions of gemstones or to the best of your knowlege did they utilize some other advanced recovery technology and if so is their muesem up-to-date or did they have a complete meusem at one point in time?
Like the 1950's when our vehicles were fewer in numbers and in designs.

I would pick a few of them and fuse them into one coherent question.

Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Norm

Post Number: 924
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_d, I do remember reading about Semjase digging in the desert sand for something. So they could mine earth diamonds. I also remember reading they had shielding that would allow them to walk down the street & no one would bat an eye because they look just like us.
My Website

Sonik_01

Post Number: 58
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Micheal_d...

I believe some or all the vehicles were just built from the ground up, right out of the specifications, and they were modified to not pollute the environment. The Plejaren who takes care of this establishment on Erra does this as a hobby...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page