Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 02, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Questions to Billy Answered by Ourselves » Archive through August 02, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Markc

Post Number: 347
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You seem to be consumed by your own naivete' , Michael_d , that I would refrain from anything you suggest .

You , like so many others who cowardly snipe at Meier from your comfortable perch , can't take the same kind of criticism that you so amply press .

Go ahead and criticize my character , it feels like marshmallows thrown from a pixie in a Disney movie .
If that seems like an insult to you , notice how your rage is only within you , which you could easily ignore, if you were someone that I could respect .

So why don't you ignore me , genius ?
Mark Campbell

Scott

Post Number: 835
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

I think the object Semjase was looking for was some type of probe or device, I don't believe it had anything to do with Gems etc....

Norm

Post Number: 926
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, I know. My point was they land & dig for the probe. So they can land to get jewels.
My Website

Markc

Post Number: 348
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 06:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott ;

Oh yeah , right . It was a "Sonde" which probably refers to a sonic detection device . If it was in a spiral shape or not , might have just been my own mental imagery as I read it .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Michael_d

Post Number: 125
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm,

Awhile ago Billy answered your question about why he and Asket confronted George Adamski. Do you know if Asket was physically present in the meeting with Adamski? Does this qualify as an ET – earth human contact?

Norm

Post Number: 931
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_d, Yes she met Adamski. But his contact with people from Venus is false. I think what Dyson said is key with the confusion because of bad translations.

"And on another topic more related to the subject of this thread, the word “Lüge” is generally translated into “lie”, as in: a deliberate untruth calculated to deceive. But in the German language, the word “Lüge” not only means that, but it also simply means “untruth”, which can be, for instance, an innocently and unwittingly related confusion or delusion that does not correspond with the truth.
Perhaps this goes some way to explaining why it is that Billy and the Plejaren are often taken to be accusing alleged contactees of “lies”, when in reality this may not be the case at all and is merely a poor translation. These contactees are engaged in a “Lüge”, which might be utterly innocent, not a “lie” at all.

You might scroll down and notice that there exists only one spirit symbol to represent both the word “lie” and “untruth” (Lüge/Unwahrheit)

Cheers!
Dyson"

Dyson, great job! This is a key finding.

"Hi Billy, Why did you & Asket confront George Adamski?

Answer

Billy attended Adamski’s lecture in Zurich with a few colleagues. Adamski showed 8mm footage and spoke about happenings which simply could not have been true. So Billy asked Asket to accompany him to confront Adamski in one of the rooms of the building where the lecture was held.

Unfortunately, Adamski hadn’t the greatness and courage to confess the untruth of his statements after having realized that his fraud was unveiled and that Asket really was an extraterrestrial woman."

My Website

Melli

Post Number: 132
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 07:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I may answer you in short, I recall reading about this incident and Asket was not present Physically, but she was telepathically conversing with Billy while he was with Adamski in a room after the public meeting.

Alan

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael_d
"I didn’t say Billy or the Plejarans originated those lies. However, to repeat or maintain an untruth, as they did, is still lying or obfuscating the truth. And look at all the damage it does..............for the Plejarans to state otherwise cannot be construed as anything other than another lie."

Michael_d,

I think Markc was right of accusing you of unjustly critizing and cowardly sniping at Meier and the Plejarens. I also think the question you just put into Billy Questions is the same too. Both Meier and the Plejarens have stated that they are not always correct and that they make mistakes too, and I think to imply that they might lie for their own deceptive selfish reasons is being a bit silly or ignorant of the mission. I think you've forgotten WHO the Plejarens and Billy are both solely trying to help here, and also the great lengths of labour they've gone to so far too - in trying to help us.

I'm fairly new here, but even now, I can see that its not fair or right for anyone (here) who knows enough of the Meier material, for them to criticize and attempt to make Meier and the Plejarens out as being liars and deceptive, and not having our best interests at hand.

Michael_d

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the last two rounds I directly asked Billy questions about lying. If I had the opportunity to meet with him in person, I would ask him the same things. How does that qualify as cowardly sniping and criticizing? I think it interesting how you are projecting onto me precisely what seems to be luking in you. For example, here’s something posted under the entity identified as "Alan":

I think it’s pretty clear that 911 was an inside job, but I don't know why Billy always seems to stop short of saying that, whenever he's been asked about it. There must be a reason there why Billy is deliberately with holding from stating the obvious there?

How is what you post not cowardly sniping and criticizing? If you doubt what the man says, ask him yourself.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 277
Posted on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

According to the 349th contact (December 11th, 2003) Asket, dressed in her sexy silver spacesuit, suddenly did indeed fully physically materialize in the same private meeting room with Billy and George Adamski. It blew his mind. He broke down and confessed everything about his fraudulent and venal activities.

:-)

Dyson (I couldn't help myself!)

Michael_d

Post Number: 127
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson, surely you jest. Norm's quote comes directly from the horse's mouth. According to David Chance's site, Contact 349 [Wednesday, November 12, 2003, 1:48 a.m.] relates to the world leaders at the time, and how if they are not removed, World War III will break out, etc.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 278
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not joking. Each contact conversation ranges over a wide variety of topics. David got the date backwards. (The USA does month/day/year.) In the Semjase Blocks it is spelled out as "Mittwoch, 12. November 2003, 1,48 h". It starts on line 17 when Ptaah asks Billy about Asket's encounter with Adamski, according to Billy, "at the end of the '50s or beginning of the 60's as this charlatan Adamski ... gave a show at the Volkshaus at Helvetia-Platz in Zürich"

Sonik_01

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Micheal_d,

What is the link to that site where contact 349 is translated into English? They must have been talking about Bush and Blair, right? Who else were they talking about, and what probabilities were given?

Thanks.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 280
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry! (D'oh!) David didn't get the date backwards. I got the date backwards. :-/
I was reading the text upside-down. (It's a long story.)

Michael_d

Post Number: 128
Posted on Sunday, July 30, 2006 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

Interesting. So I infer both statements are correct, that Adamski confessed his deception to Billy and Asket but did not have the fortitude to confess the untruth of his statements to the general public (except later through the letter he wrote which was to be revealed one year after his death, but wasn’t). And if you are right about Asket’s physical presence, Adamski did in fact have an actual ET contact, except not the Venusian ones he alleged. Thanks for the clarification.

Hello Sonik_01,

Here is a link to David Chance’s Contact Notes page. It’s a very long page, and Contact 349 is very near the bottom.
http://www25.brinkster.com/chancede/Cnotes.html

This is all it says, but there are links to excerpts that are in German.

[Wednesday, November 12, 2003, 1:48 a.m.]
Contact person: Ptaah
German excerpts:
http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/48/leserfragen.htm
http://www.figu.org/de/figu/bulletin/s10/zwei_kontakte.htm

George W. Bush, Tony Blair & Ariel Sharon & their followers & supporters, Al-Qaeda & other terrorists - if they are not removed from power World War III (WW3/WWIII) will break out America & its military must withdraw from all countries & Israel must return the land to the Arabs

David_chance

Post Number: 99
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The summaries of sections of the Contact Reports that I have been trying to maintain online do not necessarily cover all topics in any specific Contact, only what is readily available online (such as segments of Contacts which are mentioned in German-language excerpts often found in the FIGU Bulletins). The summary for sections of Contact 349 relates specifically to the excerpts in German found at the links just above the summary. The listing is meant to be an informal aide in locating information in the dense Contact Reports and does not reflect the full contents of any given Contact. As per the disclaimer at the top of the website I maintain, "FULL INFORMATIONAL RELIABILITY ON ANY GIVEN TOPIC, QUOTATION OR EVENT CAN ONLY BE HAD FROM A CAREFUL READING OF THE GERMAN-LANGUAGE CONTACT REPORTS."

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 282
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 03:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The word "Kontact" (contact), as used by FIGU, does not apply to this brief encounter, nor other similar ones, either physical or telepathic.

It's another problem with the Plejaren's idiosyncratic semantics.

ONLY deep, ongoing and information-rich associations like Billy's are called "contacts".

Cheers!
D

Sonik_01

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks David and Micheal_d for the information!

Newinitiation

Post Number: 246
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum

G'day everyone, hey dyson, good to feel your presence here again, I hope you can find more time to participate and continue to share with us your priceless guidance and knowledge with everyone.

Not to bring up what is by now a worn out topic but I cannot find satisfactory conclusions about the ground dwelling aghartian role in terrestrial affairs other than hearsay. The book I've read only cover legends, fables, fantasies, fiction, myths, fractured memories of people's account that is unreliable but never anything concrete and conclusive.

Of course the stories culled from historical accounts over many centuries with many authors points to the same direction, in that Aghartians definitely exist but what I would dearly like to know is what their overall role in the arena of ufology is.
Seeing as so many people from diverse ethnic backgrounds talk of contact with an ETs and the fact that according to the newest info from billy, it would have to be mostly natural occuring symtoms, government black budget sponsored agandas (psy-ops), self created delusions, conscious lies and untruths, vivid dreams, OR there must be more to it.

If the plejarens don't consider the Aghartians part of their classification under the term ET as they have settled on earth long time ago, then I gather that any Aghartians UFO crafts seen by us surface dwelling terrestrials are grouped under the word 'TERRESTRIAL' would it not?

And the plejaren's did mention the fact that there is one other race of ET's that haven't joined their federation, could they be refering to the aghartians?

Seeing as the ethics governing the Aghartian's civilization underground is not yet known but I gather they would be aware of Creational truths, it still doesn't interfere with their self determination to either follow it or not which means they must have had some important hand at determining the terrestrial affairs to some extent given the hysteria behind all those so called supposed face to face contact with ET's by many people around the world.

Seeing as the plejarens and billy's stand on channelling is nonsense yet impulse telepathy is a reality, then surely if the Aghartian's are capable of telepathy or contact via these means with anybody they like, then I cannot see how dismissing every claim of contact falling under the banner of the category I've listed above is at all a wise thing to do without having considered the Aghartian's role, unless of course, it could be undenialbly verified that the aghartian never contacted any terrestrials via any form of telepathy nor face to face at any time.

Sure, there are many ingenuine contact cases but couldn't it be possible that a few among these many supposed contactees, some would definitely have had some form of contact with the Aghartians, which then compels them to think that they've had contact with an ET.

Anyhow I guess all will be revealed in time.

If anybody has some more information about the Aghartians, I'd appreciate it very much if you could share some of what you know.
I thank you in advance.

Cheers

Newinitiation

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear forum members

http://www.ufodigest.com/byrd.html

This is one among many accounts which allude to an underground civilization, if at all this story is true.

Melli

Post Number: 133
Posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Newintiation,
I am not exactly sure if this is the exact info. you requested but i found some interersting reading from W. Stewens here; http://galactic-server/rune/indexsemjase3.html
a few translated articles, some of which describe different planets and their inhabitants, under the heading 'On space Travellings', also the article about the Bermuda Triangle is a good read.

Hector

Post Number: 86
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have recently visited the German and Italian Figu Forum as guest,to learn more about Billy`s answers in german language and i`ve noticed that there is no " Question to Billy Meier-Answered" section.

Is that feature of asking billy direcly some mysteries allowed to this english spoken forum only?

Well,in addition i should say that Herr Hans Lanzendorfer responds each question with mastery,but it`s not the same thing as Billy answering personally.

I know too that Billy`s time is limited and precious,which he spends writing more books and booklets,as well as the Figu Bulletin.

I miss a spanish/french language Discussion Board too...

Norm

Post Number: 950
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, From what I understand Billy answers the German questions in the paper Figu-Bulletins.
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page