Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 28, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through August 28, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Spaceman

Post Number: 25
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
In my previous post about the devas, I was refering to the celestial beings in the Hindu Mythology. There is a god named Kartikeya, his name caught my attention because it means 'He from the Pleiades ('Katrika' constellation = Pleiades), so I was wondering who he was?

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 6
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who exactly is the Buddha, I have searched the forum and found no answers. Was he a contactee?, and what is 'Nirvana' given in the Buddist Scriptures, how can it be related to the Spiritual Teachings of our Space friends?

Answer

Buddha was a prophet, but he had no contacts with ETs.

Nirvana is the “plane of release” (in German: Erlösungsebene). It does not exist. There is no relation to the spiritual teaching. Nirvana is wishful thinking and fantasy.

Norm

Post Number: 909
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Does George Bush Jr. know that the 2004 presidential election was fixed in his favor? I want this to be clear was Bush part of the plot to fix the election or was he out of the loop & today still unaware that he lost the election.

Answer

He knew it.

My Website

Anday727

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 01:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

is there anything to be found in the future, (any object or device), as a proof of existence/destruction of Atlantis.

Thank you,

Salome,
Dejan

Answer

Billy doesn't know.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 54
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I hope all is well with you and those you care about....

I have a question for you for this round and it deals with fear... If I am the unfortunate victim (Although I know that these things are self-created torture chambers) of a completely paralyzing and agonizing fear (for example: of the police), how am I to overcome it? I know this is stupid, but I feel they're out to get me, and this has just degenerated itself into a paralyzing phobia. I've never commited any crimes, and I am a fairly decent, well-informed, law-abiding citizen. Yet I just have this paralyzing fear of them. How safe are we if we know the secrets of the government? Would they hurt us or harass us if we join FIGU and decide to help out in the Mission, as I would like to?

BTW: I live in a very major North American city that has seen a major increase in Police presence due to (I think) a feared terrorist plot. To tell the truth, I find their increased numbers and powers frightening...

Thanks in advance....

Answer

The reason for your fear lies in experiences of your past (in this your present life), even if you probably don’t remember those experiences.
You have to concern yourself with reality (Realität) and the comprehensive reality (Gesamtwirklichkeit) and to recognize, understand and accept them. You have to recognize/perceive the fact of reality. Fact is, that if you are not guilty of a crime, you don’t have to fear to be put into prison.
You will have to see the facts and to realize them in logic.

If you want to help FIGU, you are to do so according to your own decision and your wishes. Of course we are glad about all people who are helping us.

Scott

Post Number: 831
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

There is something I have pondered and have not come to a complete understanding.

The person known as Mother Teresa had visited many countries during her lifetime and sought out the poorest of people to help and comfort. She mentioned receiving the calling of “God” and decided to devote her life to serving humanity. She taught the simple lessons of giving and receiving love with no attachments. The basis for much of her life was giving service to “God” and “Jesus” and spreading religious ideas.

In your opinion would you consider this person someone of greatness and a true humanitarian, or perhaps someone who has been misguided by religious ideas and philosophies? I mean this in a respectful and kind way, but I can’t seem to reconcile the ideas she taught which don’t seem to teach people to help themselves, but to rely on “Jesus” and “God” for strength and guidance…

Thank you for any ideas you may have on this topic.

Regards
Scott

Answer

Mother Teresa “produced” things she then believed to be real and true. Actually she was living in a religious-sectarian delusion.
Mother Teresa was a serious criminal. She was dealing (selling) children and sending/donating about 2 billion/milliard $ to the Pope.

Savio

Post Number: 554
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2006 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for your answer that the chromosomes are the determining factor for the gender of a new born baby.

Supposing, there is a person, before he dies, he has a strong will and every reason of becoming a man again in his next life.

My question is: Is there any chance that this spirit will engage with an embryo with XX (female) chromosome? What would happen then?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

Contrary to knowledge, wish factors (Wunschfaktoren) are not (cannot be) transferred into a next life. After the end of one’s life the personality is dissolved before an entirely new one is built up.
The gender is determined by genetics alone.

Hector

Post Number: 84
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 06:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy I envy you because Hinterschmidrüti is not as hot as here,Canary Islands,in the summer...

Mi question is about channenling,mediumship.
You say there exist just a few authentic,real mediums in the world.Exactly one year ago,my girlfriend and I paid a visit to an alleged medium.He was 77 years old but stayed quite healthy.He had degrees in psychiatry,genetics,nutrition and many more,the shelves of his house full of all kind of books.Mi first ideas were to ridicule his theories but in the end he crushed mines.(i was absolutely skeptical about spirit and reincarnation,found it stupid).And finally I got here at Figu searching for answers.

This man said he could know when somebody was going to die,although it was senseless to tell the person about that.He said too that a some spirits are earth bound,for example my girlfriend had lost a lover in a car accident and this spirit was still " bound" somehow to her,like it could not forget her in the beyond.He found out that i had had a traumatic sexual experience in my childhood too,which i kept secretly to myself.After reading some of your writings,i still believe some of his abilities were real.

My questions are:
1)can we call authentic "mediumship" the ability to distinguish material coarse matter from fine matter and take information from the storage banks?
2)Such persons are "gifted" persons,or on the other hand,have they gained these abilities throughout many reincarnations,working hard their spiritual wisdom/knowledge?Could former deceased on Earth IHWHs,with such ancient spiritual evolution, be related to real mediums/channelers?

My apologies to you Billy and forum members if my post turned to be a bit long.

Answer

Such a thing as channeling actually does not exist. This is an invention by the New Age Movement.

The spirit cannot be “bound” to another person.

Authentic mediumship requires a very highly developed consciousness.

There are no “gifted” persons, because a person must work very hard for the attainment of such “abilities”.

If a person, who was an IHWH in his (or her) former life, is incarnating here on Earth, he has to start his life with that what’s common where he lives. His knowledge of an IHWH is blocked. If this would not be the case the person could not exist//last among the human beings and would wither away with regard to his consciousness.

Cpl

Post Number: 149
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 07:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I hope you are keeping well. My question is: Who made the Roswell biological androids?

Thank you, and stay well,

cpl

Answer

Human beings from the Zeta Reticuli system.

Psycloud

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

I used to be a Christian and stopped believing it in my teenage years because it seemed illogical. I was raised in the Church by my parents, but I no longer live with them. My parents keep pressuring me to find a church, because ever sinced I moved out of there house, I have never found one because I do not believe in it, but they do not know how I feel.

My Question is: Should I tell them how I feel about it. I feel that I should, but I feel that if I do, they will never talk to me again, and I love them, or should I not interfere with there beliefs by not telling them, because I know they would never accept anything accept Christianity, sadly enough. And on top of that I keep having dreams about this.

What is you advice?

Thank you very much

Answer

You shall make a council with yourself and decide alone what there is to do. You should analyse reality and ask yourself, how do I see the matter, and how my parents?
You could sound out (sondieren) during the next visit at your parents. You could say, e.g.: “I have a friend who has left the Church and doesn’t believe in God anymore. He has troubles with his parents who won’t accept his decision. etc. etc. How would you react if you were his parents?, etc. etc.” Depending on your parents’ reaction you can decide. Keep in mind that sometimes it is better to keep silent than to speak (silence is golden).

If you get dreams from this they belong into the “pangs of conscience” category.

I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Michael_d

Post Number: 119
Posted on Sunday, July 23, 2006 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Christian and Billy,

As requested by Christian, here are examples of Billy and/or the Plejarans lying and obfuscating the truth.

1.) Perpetrating for over twenty years the ruse that the Plejarans were Pleiadians from the star cluster known as the Pleiades/Seven Sisters.

This was an intentional test to expose the frauds and free riders (Trittbrettfahrer). The result proves they (the P’s) were right.
Since the name Pleiades (in our space and time configuration) is expressed as Pleiades in the Lyran language, it is not a lie. It was just a matter of telling a part of the truth, but not the whole truth.

2.) Calling Lee Elders a liar and deceiver.

Michael, you obviously have either not read the article concerning Lee Elders, or you are deliberately attempting to distort the facts. It was Quetzal who discovered this error regarding Lee Elders. Through Billy's prompting, Quetzal was able to uncover who the true originator of the lies concerning Lee Elders orginated. It was NOT the Plejarens and or Billy.

Exactly

3.) Designating people as contact persons who in reality had not been such (Kenneth Arnold – sightings, Betty & Barney Hill – alien abduction, Dan Fry – contacts, etc, etc).

Again, Michael you are trying paint a picture regarding Billy and the Plejarens as attempting to be consciously deceptive. From Ptaah: "Altogether, in earlier time, every incident in this respect we accepted as the truth, like contacts between earth's human beings and beings foreign to earth as well as abductions by beings foreign to earth; however, they have been proven wrong through our newest technology according to investigations for such incidents that go back to the early times of the 20th, and the 19th century." If you want to point the finger at anyone, how about the sources of many of these falsifications --- "Earth People" I think the biggest mistake Billy and the Plejarens have made with us, is that we cannot be trusted!

Nothing more must be added.

4.) Alleging that the “Museum of Earth Vehicles” on Erra contains every wheeled and tracked vehicle/car that was ever built on Planet Earth.

Do they have one of these in that museum?

How about this one?

Or that?

How is it possible for the Plejarans to buy every wheeled and tracked vehicle/car ever built on Planet Earth without having earth human contacts and without misrepresenting their true identity? Using androids representing themselves with fabricated identities?

What you don’t know, but will learn now, is that this “Museum of Vehicles”, as you call it, does not show vehicles only which were produced during the last 150 or so years, but encompass all means of transport from the first invention up to today; from the first wheel of stone, chariot, bicycle, etc. up to a Ferrari.

The man who is collecting those vehicles is a friend of Quetzal and has the same passion as had his father and forefathers. This collection goes back thousands of years.

The vehicles were bought with gold, rubies, money etc. etc., either by androids or by the collectors themselves (who were protected by their security devices).

I also wonder how Ptaah learned ancient Greek in Greece without having any earth human contacts.

The Plejaren need 3 weeks to learn a language because they have recorded (visual and auditory) every language that was ever spoken here on Earth. Learning is done with the aid of devices plus hypnotic induction. The most part of the learning process is dedicated to the correct pronunciation.

Here is my question for this round.

You have called the Bible a book of lies - a constructed chronicle in order to provide a history for a group of people. I thought a core part of your mission was the discovery and correction of the true teachings of Jmmanuel. Since the Plejarans played a key role in your mission, doesn’t this presume they knew of the falsification of Jmmanuel’s teachings, thus the proclivity for humans to lie, cheat and deceive? Even little earth children recognize the mechanism of lying in action by observing people saying one thing and doing another. In light of the above, how are we to reconcile the contradiction apparent in the Plejarans statement that they could not conceive that human beings of earth are able to bathe in lies and presumptions which do not represent the truth? With all due respect, this sounds like another lie.

According to their directives the P’s were never allowed to dig deeper into the inner and innermost thoughts of a terrestrial or non-terrestrial person. After realizing again and again (during the contacts with Billy) that terrestrial people’s thoughts may not correspond with what they are saying and doing, their directive was changed (not too long ago), enabling them or permitting them now to dig deeper into the thoughts of the people here on Earth.

Lonnie

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In order to pave the way for the US government (and other governments) to overcome religious barriers and see the value and benefits of stem cell research;

Is there any scientific proof or evidence of ANY kind that can be used to help shed some light on how the SPIRIT enters the human fetus on the 21st day?

Salome,
Lonnie Morton

Answer

The fact that the heart of the embryo is starting to beat on the 21st day.

Holland_escobar

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
Will your mission resume in your next incarnation? If not, what year will your spiritform will resume its mission as the bringer of truth?

Answer

This is the last time in his incarnation line that he will appear as a prophet.
Humankind on Earth has now received (and will still receive) information in written form that is necessary for all times to live a evolutive life. Due to our technical possibilities the teachings and information Billy deliveres will never vanish again and will be preserved for all times. All the information in his books enables the human being to investigate and develop within himself and herself.

Scudhall

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am newbie here so be patient with me guys. The thing I want to know first is how come Plejarans have only one contact person? I have an example, if I heard voices in my head who tells me its God sending me a message. Well, I could never be sure if there's a real transmission happening or is there something wrong with my head. I know that Billy's family and friends have supposedly gotten some messages too but I still cannot understand why there isnt more contactees.

I read somewhere that Plejarans have had few more contactees before but theyre all dead now. So why just one?

Hello Scudhall,

I really suggest you start reading some of the writings put out by FIGU, because your questions have been asked and answered many times before.
Welcome to the Forum

Scott-Moderator

Answer

The reason for this may be exlained in an old saying: Too many cooks spoil the broth.

The other contactees you are mentioning are dead and had the task to confirm Billy’s/ours information/Mission/teaching on Earth. They were not supposed to give their own information. Since they are dead now, their task is put into the hands of the members of the Core Group of 49 at the Semjase Silver Star Center in Switzerland and, under their guidance and supervision, of all other worldwide FIGU groups.

David_chance

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mr. Meier

In a question & answer from this forum in March 2006, someone had asked about the "shroud of Turin". Part of the answer given was, "It shows the image of an Italian merchant in the first half of 1300. The picture was produced by his brother, an alchemist. It's actually the first photograph that was ever produced (with the aid of silver iodide and sunlight)."

I mentioned this information in an email to Barrie Schwortz, editor and publisher of a "shroud of Turin" website. In a response he stated, "This was a possibility considered by the STURP [Shroud of Turin Research Project] team in 1978. Consequently, pyrolisis mass spectrometry, chemical analysis and spectral analyses performed on the Shroud found no evidence of any silver salts or any other silver halides on the cloth, in either the image or non image areas. Your information is not correct according to all of the peer reviewed science.”

Would there be an explanation as to why the scientists examining the “shroud” were unable to locate any “silver salts or halides”? Or is it perhaps that this information was suppressed?

Thank you for your time and explanations.
Sincerely,
David Chance

Answer

Billy doesn’t know the reason for this. The salts etc. probably may have dispersed.

Dplotmach

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it possible, through meditation, to influence others? And, if some christians are "praying for you", can you somehow be affected by it?

Answer

No, you cannot influence others through meditation. The only influence you can have is on yourself.

It’s not the prayers that have an influence, but the thoughts (positive vibrations).

Klausmaus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 05:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Many people have said we are now in the period where WW3 is waging. Some in the mainstream media say it began with the recent actions in Lebanon/Palestine/Israel. Others said it began with the terrorist attacks on 911. Yet others contend it actually began with Gulf War I. However, in Contact 405 with Ptaah [Monday, November 21, 2005] it is said as of 2006 the political situation on Earth is "somewhat in a state of rest, from which no signs of a Third World War result." If the prophecies leading up to WW3 are not unfolding as scripted, which is a good thing, how are we to know if/when we have crossed over to the side of WW3 becoming a prediction? Personally, I can’t see how a global world war could be occurring without the major powers attacking one another (USA, Russia, China, etc).

Everyone, please keep up the peace meditation!

Thank you,
Klaus

Answer

Everybody will know when the real WWIII has started.
We are now in the “prologue” of a third WW. The duration of this “prologue” is determined by the governments, terrorists etc. As we have seen in the last few years there have been ups and downs (times of more threat and less).
A prologue doesn’t necessarily mean that the principal phase of WWIII must occur.
As has been informed again and again in this forum, WWIII is still a prophecy and can be avoided.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 135
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,
thanks for answerinf my latest question...
here's another.
i would like you insight on the following, if that's alright?

dreams seem to have many different symbols representing all kinds of things in life, like opportunity, freedom, love, pain, loneliness etc.
through my own dreams i have managed to figure out and piece together some of them, but one dream in particular has me stumped.
this is the first and only time i have had dreamed of this...
that is a still image of a pattern of about 50-60 circles each encompasing the one smaller to it. each circle is a colour that "radiates" outward. so it looks almost like some sort of "psychedelic" looking colour pattern.
i myself figured this was somekind of message from my sub concious mind, like a message written through colour rather than letters of the alphabet, or moving images in usual dreams.
i was wondering, what relavance do colours have in dreams, from a universal perspective.
is there some universal meaning to the 7 colours of the rainbow, i have tried to figure out if it means something specific to me and i have'nt come to any conclusions.
do you have any interesting info on colour patterns and dreams?
thanks

Answer

Colours in dreams on the one hand have a general meaning, and on the other hand an individual one.
The individual meaning depends on the dreamer’s personal views and preferences etc. of certain colours. Therefore, you cannot explain a person’s dream without knowing the person’s thoughts etc.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 157
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Thanks as always for your good answers,

By any chance would you know any truth related to the legends of King Author and the Knights of the Round Table? As in just perhaps you may know something about the real legend of Merlin, the sword of Excalibur, the lady of the lake who was perhaps a real mermaid, shape-shifter or ET, or all three. Or even the legend of the holy grail which in the new Da Vinci Code book and movie is referred to as a bloodline leading back to Jmmanuel and his former wife Mary Magdalene, but I'm not quite so sure yet about the truths relating to that last claim.

Thanks and peace in knowing,

James Truthseeker

Answer

The Da Vinci Code is nonsense.
Billy knows about the legend of King Arthur, but doesn’t know what’s behind those stories.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 175
Posted on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In answering previous questions concerning the collapse of the WTC Towers, you indicated that at high levels the US Government had awareness of the plan to crash planes into the buildings. Not only did they have awareness, they did nothing to stop it. You also indicated that explosives were aboard the planes. Therefore, we might consider that the explosives were a decisive factor in the buildings collapse. If the US Government did not carry out the acts, then we must conclude that the Arab/Muslim/terrorists who were alleged to have crashed the planes did in fact both put the explosives on the planes and crash them into the buildings (the planes were not steered via remote control). Does this scenario concur with the facts as you know them, or have I gotten some things wrong? Please correct me wherever I am wrong. Thank you.

Answer

The main reason for the towers to crash down was the extreme heat that let the metal structure melt. As far as Billy knows the explosives on the plane were in liquid form, but he does not know how the explosives were brought on the planes.
Yes, high levels of the US Government knew about the project, but on the one hand did not take it serious or on the other hand had the idea, that such an attack would deliver them cause to start a worldwide war against terrorism, including actions against issues that had nothing to do with terrorism. They were playing with fire.

David_k

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

I will start by saying that it is an honor and a real joy for me to be posting my first question to you. So here goes.
If you were to convey a few words to future incarnations of your spirit, what would they be?
Many thanks for taking the time to answer this question. I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

David Kamada

Answer

The words would be: No answer.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Guten Tag, Billy…

Much thanks for answering my previous question. This month’s question concerns the ET “Asina”, from the Deneb system, in the Cygnus Constellation, and other aliens and their spiritual evolution/thinking processes. When their ship broke down and they couldn’t fix it, why couldn’t they fix it? They built it, didn’t they? Semjase told you that this particular group of ET’s were of a “hive mind” mentality, in other words, “follow the leader”. They then sought out you to help them, since they thought you were our planet’s leader because of your ancient spirit form. It makes sense that they would do such a thing.

It’s not „spiritual evolution“, but consciousness-related evolution.
They could not fix it, and they were too far away from their home world to order help because their communication system reached/crossed only 1400 lightyears, instead of the required 2000. See Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Block 3, pages 48 ff.

(Note by CF: Regarding fixing their ship: Do you think that everybody here on earth could fix a car after the engine broke down?
I doubt that “hive mind” is the correct translation! I think that “herd instinct government form” would be the correct term. Asina’s people is led by those persons who are having the strongest consciousness-related vibrations.)

Asina didn’t try to contact Billy because of his ancient spirit form, but because of his highly evolved consciousness form.

My question is: How could these aliens possibly gain wisdom if they can’t think independently for themselves? How could they progress spiritually and technically and survive (that is, fight off invaders) as a race? Isn’t it a spiritual law that each creature must labour and think for itself in order to arrive at the truth? Are these ET’s considered human also, or are they different? Semjase also said that there are also highly evolved plant-lifeforms out there. Can these think for themselves and gain wisdom? Is it their job to also help Creation evolve? Do they have ships? Can they move around?

Thanks in advance…

Hi Sonik,

You have asked more than one question here, please try and limit it to one next time.

Thanks
Scott

Of course they are thinking independently, just as we human beings here on Earth. On the one hand they are a WE-form, and at the same time they are individuals -- just as we people here on earth.

Indeed there exist highly evolved plant-lifeforms, but they do not gain wisdom, and do not help Creation evolve, because the latter is the task of human beings only.
Plants don’t have ships, but there are such which are able to let themselves (as seed) being driven through space and on to foreign planets.

Plants have an “impulse consciousness form” only.

Norm

Post Number: 996
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 03:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, In the Arahat Athersata it mentions the monstrous power of thought in the Secret Sciences. What are the Mysteries of the Secret Sciences?

Answer

In the old days (middle ages etc.) much knowledge, like physics, development of consciousness, Creation’s laws, etc. was closed off from the common people.
There was even the threat of death penalty if the common people got in contact with that forbidden knowledge.

My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page