Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 27, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through September 27, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Technod

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 07:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
Could you name some of the few country/nations that have leaders that are in it for the well being of there people.
thank you

Answer

Perhaps the king of Tonga, who just recently died?

Brian Best

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 167
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy thanks for answering my questions.
it seems every time i doubt myself and put my question to you, i more or less find that what you say runs very parallel with my original first thought and opinion on the matter. this gives me more confidence in my own feelings and reasoning, so thank you for the help:-)

my next question is this...
is ther somekind of right that a being (a human for example) is born with, under somekind of law of nature?
for instance... by being born on this planet, it is obvious i have a responsibility to care and maintain the well being of the planet, and also the people and animals living on it. but is there a flip-side to this... as in, what gives an e.t. not born on earth, the right to delve into peoples most personal thoughts, and do with the information as they please?
am i not able to protect myself from this gross abuse of privacy?
i always heard the term "birthright" and so i wonder if there is somekind of right in relation to the planet you are born on and so on.
thank you.

Answer

Everything happens within the laws of nature: procreation, birth, life, etc.
The Plejaren do not intrude into the inner private of a human being because their directives do not permit it. They are only allowed to look at the more external factors of human beings.
Your privacy is not abused by them.

Cpl

Post Number: 181
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

I hope you are well. In a previous question by Lonnie you answered that "proof or evidence of ANY kind that can be used to help shed some light on how the SPIRIT enters the human fetus on the 21st day" could be found in "The fact that the heart of the embryo is starting to beat on the 21st day."

Doesn't this suggest then that the spirit enters through, or is centered in, the heart rather than the brain; and how can we know where the spirit will eventually be discovered scientifically?

Thank you and be very well,
Chris

Answer

The heart can only start to beat if there is a working brain around. And a brain is only working if there is a spirit form fuelling/nurturing it with energy and is active, together with the comprehensive consciousness-block.
Some time ago a scientist said that the spirit must be on that exact position in the brain where it really is, but Billy doesn’t remember when and where he saw this information (on TV).

Simon

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, This is my first question to you:
Are the aborignes of Australia related to the Africans or Indians (dark Indians of the east)? Please explain the migrations, if they are related that is.

Answer

If Billy remembers correctly they came from the continent America, a long time ago (Billy doesn’t know the exact date).

Simon

Post Number: 10
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are the claims of Bob Lazar true? If so, which races’ beamships did he attempt to reverse engineer?

Simon.

Answer

That’s a hoax.

Anday727

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 01:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

in the 424th Contact, Ptaah said:
"The Gizeh Intelligences were sent into exile and are becoming extinct. In addition, the men in black were rounded up and taken into custody through forces of their home world after their last evil attacks against you. They also do not pose a threat anymore".

Is there any other E.T. group left here on Earth who can be considered as threat, and who are against you and your true teachings/mission?

Thank you.

Salome,
Dejan

Answer

No.

Klausmaus

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy,

Maybe I am wrong, but you probably do not care a hoot or a holler about English language translations of your contact notes and written materials. By that I am meaning it is up to the indigenous people to perform their own translations if they wish. But probably you do not even wish them to do this, like with your friend Mr. Stevens, when he had the contact notes translated. There were many mistakes in those translations. Of course it would be better for the people to learn the German language so they can read the materials first-hand and not be tricked by bad translations. Many of the people that come to your case have been previously involved in religions, UFOs, new-age esoterica, speculation theories, etc. As you have said, it takes many years (maybe lifetimes) to overcome those erroneous beliefs. Do you think people with those beliefs should be doing translations of your materials and publishing them for other people to read, especially when they do not hardly know the German language themselves? Do you give your authorization or approval to such people?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.

Klaus

Answer

Contrary to your assumption we are very much interested that the books are translated in as many languages as possible. However, it is required that the translations are really accurate, and it is required that they are done directly from the German original.

Since FIGU is not rich, we cannot pay anybody for translation work, and obviously there are not enough people on this planet who are 1) really mastering German and another language, and 2) are willing to do the translation for free.

(Note by CF: We are aware of the fact that many people are making translations by using translation software, or are making second generation translations from English into another language, but this doesn’t work properly, especially not with the most important books of Billy which cover the various questions of everything between birth, death and the Beyond. It may even be dangerous for one’s consciousness-related health when using falsely translated information.)

Newinitiation

Post Number: 267
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thank you once again for this opportunity.
Billy I was wondering if I may, On the 7/8/06 around 11:15am to 12:15pm in Melbourne Australia, many clusters of UFOs or orbs flew right on top of the city which I had initially received some form of urge or impulse to look up to find what I was expecting but not wholly convinced that it would eventuate but nonetheless, it happened to my surprise.
Prior to this UFO sighting, I had a few occasions of a vivid dream of seeing UFO crafts but also in my own way, sent a thought message to the known telemeter disc hovering above the SSSC whether it could show itself some time to aid in the overall awareness by the mainstream of the existence of ETs, thus in my expectation, aiding in the mission. Also seeing as you and the plejarens consider the underground dwelling Aghartians to be terrestrial rather than extraterrestrial, I gather that you would consider their UFO sighting to be terrestrial in definition.
If it's not an outrageous request on my part, I was wondering if you could ask Ptaah or whomever you'll get in contact with next time, what the significance of this exhibition on the part of the plejarens or any members of their federation was, if it wasn't the work of the underground dwelling Aghartians.

I am certain for a fact that, seeing a holographic low flying projection of UFO clusters very close to where I and 6 other eyewitnesses were, left little doubt in my mind that it wasn't terrestrial in origin.

Answer

Billy cannot tell you what you saw, but most probably this had nothing to do with ET’s. Billy won’t ask Ptaah.
And of course it had nothing to do with the people from Agharta because they are walking or using native transport vehicles (in India etc.), and not UFO’s.

Kiril

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With thanks and appreciation for Mr.Meier and the FIGU core members.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My question is at once philosophic and scientific and concerns itself with the respective natures of what I shall here refer to as, the 'material universe' and 'spiritual universe' or realms - a distinction I have extracted from your writings, in particular your essay entitled "Life in Spiritual and Physical". It is also an attempt to relate and understand exactly what is meant by the terms 'fine matter' and 'course matter'.

My question is as follows:
If when we speak of the spiritual( energy, realms, universes, ....etc) we do not only refer to aspects relating to mans consciousness -- is it something/some-substance fundamentally different in nature from matter(as it is known to the earth human), of which we speak - or - merely its finer gradation(eg. fine-matter).
And if indeed it is fundamentally different, what are the differences?(in particular, I am interested to know if it corpuscular)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kiril

Answer

Coarse-matter realm is that part of the universe where we live in and which we see. The other six universe belts belong to the fine matter realm.
Fine matter is of a spirit-energetic nature.
Spiritual energy = Creation’s energy.
There is a graduation within fine matter, just as it is the case with coarse matter (material, gases, etc.)
And it is the consciousness with which the human being is working within himself.

Truthseeker

Post Number: 166
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 05:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Now to comment on something: I see the Plejarens have finally corrected some error statements once made by Semjase in the contact notes which were at some point brought to my attention about a year or so ago, thus relating to Daniel Fry, Reinhold Schmidt, Kenneth Arnold, etc, which now saves me in having to question it with you on the forum.

However, I'm not fully convinced yet in what the Plejarens had to say about their findings relating to Betty and Barney Hill, because even-though I've been aware that Betty Hill had made false delusional claims of her continued contacts with her visitors for years long after her initial supposed abduction experience, I'm still of the impression that something real did initially happened to both the Hills regarding a UFO contact or examination back in 1961 and here is why;

-Smejase in the contact notes revealed additional greater details regarding the Hills examination abduction contact that was not mentioned by the Hills in their original hynotic recordings, that I'm aware of. (Example: Such as the means to use chemicals in the testing of their blood, etc.)
-Betty Hill described in detail a kind of pregnancy test done to her that was unknown to people until years later.
-Betty Hill draws a star map that she did not understand until it was made comparable to the Zeta Reticuli star system found by Marjorie Fish years later.
-Barney Hill during his time never wanted to admit he was abducted by or that he saw a UFO.
-Semjase went into extensive long details explaining the appearance of the humans from Zeta Reticuli which does correspond to the Hill's description years before. (Like in the resemblance of a French comic book character known as "Fantomas", but with dark contacts covering their eyes.) And now we are hearing that the Roswell bio-androids are in fact from the Zeta-reticuli, after-all, like previously assumed.

Now for my question: Now that the MIBs and creator overlords have finally been dealt with more recently, can the Plejarens and the ETs from the Sirious home worlds now give you and FIGU the cure and correction formula regarding the human emotional aggression gene and perhaps even the ageing gene so that Earth human beings can evolve more effectively once again and since this altered gene manipulation was more of a cosmic nature rather then of an earthly nature?

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Answer

We can trust that the Plejarens are telling the truth because now (or finally) they did a thorough research into the past for three years, after having gotten permission from the High Council to investigate those famous “abduction” cases etc. really in depth.

Regarding your question:
The Plejarens don’t have the right to give us “the cure and correction formula” because this information would be linked to knowledge that the terrestrial human beings would misuse.

Scott

Post Number: 871
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 05:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Thank you very much for your previous answers.

My previous question was concerning Mother Theresa. It was mentioned she was considered to be a serious criminal who sold children. If you can, could you elaborate on this. How did she obtain these children and whom did she sell them to? I have mentioned this to a few people, but no one really believes me :-)

Thanks again
Salome
Scott

Answer

She did take children into her care in order to raise and educate them. She then sold them to rich people (Europeans, Americans, …), and when the parents of the children were asking about them she told them that the child had died.

If you are searching the internet you will find reports by journalists who were investigating this case. They were talking with parents whose children could not to be found anymore.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 191
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 08:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,

In the contact notes it was stated by Semjase that US President Ronald Reagan would bring about the conditions to start WWIII. For this event not happening we can be grateful. We further find that certain people in influential positions have been given impulse contacts or thoughts to take action to prevent the world from being destroyed. As a result, and ostensibly for choosing to oppose the war-minded factions, certain people have been assassinated. In the case of President Reagan, I would speculate that an influential person around him (perhaps his Vice President, George H.W. Bush) received the impulse contact that Reagan’s thoughts and actions would lead to a destructive war, and that he should be stopped. Thus the assassination attempt on his life, which nearly killed him. With US President John F. Kennedy, I would speculate the opposite scenario was in play. In his case, he received the impulse contact to oppose the warring ways of his military cabinet. As a result, the military leaders had him assassinated. Is the thinking in these scenarios correct, or have I gotten some things wrong? Thank you.

Answer

No, there are no impulse contacts by ET’s to change the behaviour or the actions of persons, be it political leaders or common people.

Ronald Reagan was the first to lay the cornerstone of WWIII, and those who followed continued. President Bush jr. is the worst of them all.

Luckily there appeared factors which were not in the same negative line as Bush and like-minded people.

Matt

Post Number: 57
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 08:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I noticed there weren't any toilets in the photos of the interior of the beamships pictures. My question is how do the plejarens relieve themselves when they are scouting about in their beamships? Could you also tell me if the Plejarens use similar toilet facilities to ours too?

Matt, You have seen photos of the inside of the beamships?

Answer

A counter-question: Where did you see such photos?

There are toilets in all ships equipped for at least three persons. They are using similar toilets as we do; the toilets are working on a vibrations basis (the cleaning and the processing of the excrement, etc.).

Vestri

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 - 09:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, i have a question that is in regards to another question that was asked of you. Here is the question -

"Greetings Billy,
Will your mission resume in your next incarnation? If not, what year will your spiritform will resume its mission as the bringer of truth?"

Answer

This is the last time in his incarnation line that he will appear as a prophet.

My question is will this be the last time your spiritform incarnates on this planet, and if it is, then will this be because your spiritform is going to be pyshically taken to another planet so that you can be a prophet there?

Answer

No, Billy’s spiritform will continue to incarnate here on this planet.

Spaceman

Post Number: 51
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What was the reason for the battle between Atlantis and Mu?

Answer

Power struggles and hatred.

Hector

Post Number: 99
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have recently watch a video documentary by a man called Michael Tsarion,, where he states that certain symbols,in the form of commercial logos,propaganda or advertising,convey hidden messages through the subconscious into each individual.

These symbols wouldnt be just a simple,nice drawing but have an effect on the consumer,viewer,which he does not know/is not aware of.

Can be these different symbols somehow be related to the Geisteslehre,spirit symbols like:

Citroen`s Cars use the double chevron,very similar to spirit symbol hostility(Feindseligkeit).Olimpic games symbol similar to "Uneinigkeit"(no consensus?).Red Cross symbol similar to Hierarchie(hierarchy).Unmut symbol(Annoyance) similar to Pisces horoscope symbol,and one of pisces characteristics is usually annoyance.Nazi svastika similar to Leben im Licht(Life in light).The list goes on and on..

For the forum members who don`t know what i`m talking about see link http://www.gaiaguys.net/meier.symbole.htm

Questions are:

1)Do in many cases the commercial logo creators know their hidden meaning?
2)Do these commercial logos/symbols really influence us via subconscious? (And therefore,as Tsarion believes,alter,influence,manipulate our behaviours?).

Answer

To both questions the answer is No!

There is no relation to the spirit symbols at all.

Within the spirit symbols each dot or line or outline is necessary for the meaning or validity of the symbol.

Savio

Post Number: 557
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I refer to your previous answer towards religious beliefs and related illness : “Recovery is possible, but it is a very lengthy process. Beliefs etc. are factors connected with heredity and must be dissolved through many lives/incarnations. Even if a person is not aware of it, religiousness can be latently present and have it’s influences.”

Can you please explain why religious beliefs are connected with heredity and where within the spirit would these heredity being carried forward?

Savio

Answer

Heredity belongs to the genes and the brain, i.e. the material body.

Religious believes are transmitted/passed on.

Tony

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

there was an incredible amount of pulverised concrete dust that came out when the World Trade Centre Towers fell down. It didn't seem like a natural thing that would happen with a building falling down.

My question is were there any prepositioned explosives placed in the towers to help them come down after the planes hit them, or was it all the result of the liquid explosives that were placed in the planes which made the towers come down?

Answer

It’s a normal thing that concrete dust is coming out from a building that is falling down. You can see this if buildings are blown up with explosives. (Note by CF: The higher the building, the more dust, if it is not a building made purely of metal.)

The explosives were in the planes, not in the towers.

Psycloud

Post Number: 26
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Billy

In the past few weeks, the IAU (International Astronomical Union) changed the defintion of a planet, and changed the configuration of what we call the solar system. Now the order of the solar system goes from: mercury, venus, earth, mars, astroid belt, jupitor, saturn, uranus, neptune, kuiper belt (which includes pluto, charon, Ixion, Varuna and others).

My question is: How did the kuiper belt form, was it also formed from a destroyed planet, or are these astroids in the kuiper belt naturally there. If you don't know could you ask when you get the time?

P.S. Thank you very much for the advice, I will try it next time I am home.

Answer

The Kuiper Belt was not formed from a destroyed planet, and yes, the asteroids are naturally there.

I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 11:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
Valery Uvarov has written a book about "The Wands of Horus", which were used by the Ancient Egyptian priests to synchronise their bodily energy system with that of the Earth. Valery states that the Shemsu-Heru were bearers of knowledge and technologies of a higher order from whom the race of pharoahs sprang and that they were Atlanteans who came to Egypt about 12,000 years ago after the destruction of Atlantis. In the corrected version of Contact 70, it is apparent that Atlantis was destroyed 100,000 years earlier than previously written i.e. in 109,458 BCE-therefore it took a long time for Atlanteans to arrive in Egypt!
My Question: Did the descendants of the Atlanteans bring their knowledge and technologies( such as The Wands of Horus) to Egypt about 12,000 years ago?[ If not then, when? If not them, who?]
Thanking You,
Charles.

Answer

This „The Wands of Horus“ thing is pure nonsense.

Billy doesn’t know about the activities of the descendants of the Atlanteans

68tibbs

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mr. Meier,
If a spirit cannot be bound to another person or enter into another person and speak out of that person, why are there so many records of this phenomenon going back as far as the 2nd millennium B.C. up to the present? Very detailed records in Sumero/Akkadian texts and 1st century A.D. Jewish texts of "divine" spirits entering into a person and speaking out of the person; descriptions of various light phenomena and the changes of voice of the medium as a sign that another spirit has entered and is speaking found especially in the writings of the 3rd century Neoplatonist Iamblichus, etc.

Also, are you familiar with the book Der Verkehr mit der Geisterwelt Gottes: seine Gesetze und sein Zweck, by Johannes Greber?

thanks

Answer

Even in ancient times there were people suffering from schizophrenia, people who were confused in their consciousness.

No, Billy is not familiar with Johannes Greber’s book.

Daniel

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 - 09:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,
first I'd like to send you my best wishes, peace and health for you and your loving beings.

My question: theory of quantum physics state that we induce the reality through our thinkings and feelings, stored in our sub-conciousness.

In the recent film - "What a bleep do we know?", several scientists state that we can change our reality, attract prosperity, hapiness, etc., change the reality in the way we want, if we change our way of thinking. As long as we can mantain these "positive" thinkings, as soon as we'll get what we visualise in our mind - a big house, a new job, health, harmony in our life, etc, etc.

Are these statements correct and valid? or partially valid?

Thank you dear BEAM for your time and patience with us.

Answer

Of course the way of thinking has an effect on the results of our life. However the human being has to consciously work towards progress and results; just having “positive thinking” and waiting for the good things to come doesn’t work. Conscious efforts are needed.

(Note by CF: Reality exists even if there were no human being in the entire universe to “induce reality …”.
}

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2006 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey moderators, i sent you a question to post for billy, can you exchange it with this one?....

hello billy, thanks for answering my question.
my next question is this,,,
do you know if their is any intelligent human or similair life within the area of Eplsilon Eridani?
thanks

Answer

He doesn't know

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page