Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 05, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Learning German » Archive through December 05, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey instead of learning German, and making German look like an important language, why don't we learn Sarat -- The language of the Plejarens. I mean just because Billy speaks German the Plejaren arrival makes it hard for those who don't know German. Have the Plejarens given any texts of Sarat? If no, Why not?

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 325
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 01:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celestialbrother, are you serious? This is a joke, right? If not, have you thought this idea through?

Psycloud

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, October 20, 2006 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have thought about this same question before, I wondered if they have given any texts to billy in their language. It would be interesting to see how complex their language is, and to see if it is as complex as german, or extremely more complex then german. Either way, they would have had to give him a book that explains the basic rules of their language as well as a thorough dictionary in Sarat to german, not to mention making a font for the characters of the language. It would also be of interest to see how it compares to earth languages since some of them are related, which might give us more clues of when they were here, so we could compare writings that we have from the ancient past to what they have now.

The only opposition to learning their language, is people might want to learn it just to say they "know" an alien language, and others might learn it for spiritual reasons (especially if the word's good and bad meanings has psychological effects on us through the sounds of the words spoken) in which case, if they read the Plejaren OM, which has more verses, then they would be overloaded with knowledge they weren't ready for; however it would be a great help for those who happen to be ready.
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 40
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 02:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

No, this is no joke (serious). I mean I would think of the language of the Plejarens to be an 'advanced' language in the sense it is more simple and its grammer is well defined. Considering that I don't see a reason one should learn German. Okay, now look I gotta learn a new language, which is German, instead If we could learn the original lanuage of the Plejarens, there could be a easier communication between the Plejarens and us humans as a whole, I mean how many Plejarens know German? I read in your site that English can't rightly give the meanings of certain words and though, you were right. But, why German, is that an more better language, its script is the latin script just like English.

Tjames

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celestialbrother, The Meier Contacts are about us!!! Not the Pejaren perse...

By the time we WILL actually get the chance to have open face to face contacts with the Plejaren, I am very sure that we will be utilizing through a conjuction of efforts "automated translators" as described by Billy with several of his contactees who did not speak German.
Additionally, this is Planet Earth and we should have our own "official" language or groupings of worldwide languages, why is there a need to learn Sarat, which by the way would be impossible because there is insufficient knowledge in the material to learn it and then of course the other reason is it is not useful at this point in our developement.
I do agree that it would be a neat thing to study and some efforts should be spent on it, however, German should be the #1 focus for study because it is what's being devoted to by Meier and he actually is a Prophet by the way. A teller of the times.

Tim
Salome gam nan been urrda gan njjber hasala hesporona!

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 327
Posted on Saturday, October 21, 2006 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear friends,

I'm just shocked that so little thinking has gone into this, and it displays a terrible non-understanding about how languages work.

There are already 100 MILLION Terrestrial German speakers here and a VAST treasury of literature with the accompanying understanding of all the subtle meanings of that lovely language. All that would be ENTIRELY missing here from some ET language, and how in the world COULD we start to reproduce this FROM SCRATCH, with not a single soul on the planet who has ever heard a word of Sarat?!???!!

It's just an insane idea with no logic at all behind it. Who would publish the dictionaries? Who would REpublish all the FIGU literature? How would you learn this language? With whom could you speak it? Sorry. It's just loony. No offense.

The P's communicate with BEAM telephically using 52,476,812 very complex and subtle symbols.

www.gaiaguys.net/meier.symbole.htm

Learn German, read what we & Billy&Co. have to say about it, www.gaiaguys.net/translations.htm and then you'll maybe start to understand why it's Earth's common language of the future.

I'm actually working on some more info about languages, and hope to have something uploaded asap. Translating is a profoundly complex and subtle art/science, and machines will do it for us ADEQUATELY as soon as we can build machines who have a deep spiritual understanding of the spiritual teachings ... in other words ... not sometime soon.

Salome,
Dyson

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Dyson, tell me more about your work on languages. Well, Dyson the machine is not gonna understand any of it but I think can translate, but if the message of the Ps is not converted to other langs then its going to take a long long time to tell this to the Earth [all countries]. I think some languages like English, don't have equivalent words for words in other languages like German, is that the problem? or is it somethin else.

Thomas

Post Number: 114
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson I am in agreement with you about all but one thing: nowhere is it said or implied in the contacts notes (at least as I recall) that German is going to be the official language of Earth in the future. Correct me if I am wrong but if so, please provide the location of this info. Otherwise I am in complete agreement with your position in this case...

Thomas

Post Number: 115
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just one other little note: As I recall German is used for the contact info NOT because it will be the official language of Earth in the future but BECAUSE it is one of the few Earth languages that can adequately explain and express some of the concepts in the spirit teachings... :-)

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 330
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

An adequate translation can ONLY be done if the translator (be s/he or it a human, bio-organic android, robot or black box) really has a deep and genuine understanding of the work (naturally including the arcane spiritual aspects of it) and BOTH languages, and can bring both rigor and flair to the job. That's just a fact. Think about it.

Had I not lived and worked in Stuttgart for three and a half years, I don’t know how I could have learned how to deal with the many idioms and modal particles, since of course they cannot be translated literally. And had I not spent my first 18 years in an English-speaking country, I don’t know how I ever could have learned that very difficult language well enough to use it for the finished product. The software that we have now, or any time soon, is not at all up to the job, although if you rely on that alone, there’s no real way of knowing how inadequate it is, of course.

Do an experiment. Take some of the German, and Bablefish (or whatever) it, then carefully compare your result to an official FIGU translation, and try to imagine how you’d go if you could only rely on the machine translation for your understanding of the material. Hopeless. It’s already impossible, but – as the Plejaren might say – with only machine translations it would be even MORE impossible!

And let's also remember that it is chiefly Billy who is the teacher of the entire vast Plejaren Federation as well as Earth. He's not merely a one-armed Swiss farmer. www.gaiaguys.net/nokodemion.htm He speaks German, and his command of that language is better than the planet has ever seen. By far.

From Ptaah at the 241st contact in 1992 - www.gaiaguys.net/meierv7p22-23.htm linked from www.gaiaguys.net/translations.htm [You didn't LOOK very hard! :-( There is a prominent link to this page off of every one of our unofficial translation pages.]

147. "Die hochdeutsche Sprache der Neuzeit wurde bereits vor der Bestimmungsfassung vor 13 500 Jahren als die Sprache erkannt; die einmal auf der Erde jene sein musste, die allein alle Möglichkeiten einer perfekten und allesausdrückenden und allesauslegenden Sprache bieten würde." (Before the setting of the determination 13,500 years ago, it was already recognised that one day the High German language of the New Age must exist on the Earth, which alone would offer all possibilities of a perfect and all-expressive and all-explaining language.)

And so on and so forth. Please read this stuff.

Dear Celestialbrother, Vivienne and I have been adding a lot to our library of books which we need to understand in order to do the work we do to the best of our limited ability, and - for anyone genuinely interested - I was thinking about making a list of books which we would recommend, as well as trying to relate a bit more about the translation process itself, and why we have chosen to do it the way we do.

If taken seriously, and we DO take our work VERY seriously, there is a great deal involved in translating, and I've uploaded www.gaiaguys.net/TGT.p17.jpg from "Thinking German Translations" by Hervey, Loughridge & Higgins (Routledge) as a start for my proposed article.

Dear Thomas, the two matters you mention in your 115th posting are not mutually exclusive. Indeed there are several MORE reasons why German is the language used, not the least of which is that it's one of the ETs’ primary shrewd and loving regulator valves for the harsh truth, so it does not explode onto the scene destructively, but leaks into the collective consciousness slowly and gently. And those of us here who care enough to learn the language and the renewed teachings, are also those who should accept the responsibility to convey that accurately to our fellow (interested) Earth humans, in order to do no less that save the planet from immanent destruction. It is “the yoke that does not burden”.

And all the best to everyone here who's learning German! :-)

Salome,
Dyson

Eric_drouin

Post Number: 146
Posted on Sunday, October 22, 2006 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi:

Please consider this:

From 1958 Prophecies/Predictions

142) Und zu jener Zeit wird es werden, dass weltweit nur noch eine einzige und wertvolle Sprache gesprochen wird und dass die Menschen endlich zu wahren Menschen werden.

142.) And in distant times it will be that only one single and valuable language will be spoken worldwide, and the people will finally become real humans.

The prophecies and predictions of Jeremiah and Eliah also state this. (available in German and French on the site)

Then considers this:

241th Contact
Monday, February 3rd, 1992, 11:33PM

149. Die deutsche Sprache ist die einzige der Erdenmenschen, die vollumfänglich die allumfassende Lehre des Geistes auch vollumfänglich erklären und auslegen kann mit allen erforderlichen Worten und Begriffen und Wortkombinationen, wie dies in keiner anderen Sprache der Erdenmenschen möglich ist.

149. The German language is the only one of the Earth peoples that can fully extensively clarify and explain the comprehensive teachings of the spirit to the full extent with all required words and terms and word-combinations, as is possible in no other language of the Earth peoples.

Of course, people whould read these statements
WITHIN the full text, as out of their context, they may be interpreted differently.

But consider this
if one day geistelehre are learned by the majority of humans, they all have to master the proper tool to understand them.

Salome
Eric

Mario

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,
I have found that the best books about almost any interesting topic in planet Earth are written in german. Be it about History of Mexico, Sumer, Maya, Egyptian, ecology, science, astronomy or whatever, it always seems to be that the most accurate sources for most researchers are books written in german yet to be translated (in my case into spanish).

About Sarat language... yes, it could be so cool to tell friends "I speak an alien language". But what's the deal when we seem not to understand the Natural Laws and the Laws of Creation? What do we know about our inner selves? We're not even able to live in peace and harmony in this planet...

For me it looks so useless to learn Sarat at this time. Where will we get books from? Who is going to teach it? Where? To how many people? No way, man...

Mario

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I mean, it could be better to translate the contact notes and Billy's books into terrestrial languages and encouraging people to learn german, than to put that extremely expensive effort to introduce a new language to Earth, which will take centuries to be properly applied. Of course, after Esperanto is known in all countries.

Mike_hooten

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Open Invitation To Help Each Other Learn German

Hi All,
Any of you English speakers who really would like to learn German and would like to network lessons, books, helps, audio tapes, etc etc, would you like to start a German Lang Study Group? Not sure whether "FIGU only" or "anyone interested" is best. I personally will work with any sincere group. And yes i AM a slow learner!!

Mike Hooten
mlhooten(is at)gmail.com

Tjames

Post Number: 226
Posted on Thursday, November 09, 2006 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mike,

I am in the process of taking courses at a local college along with other coursework and am very interested in getting a different perspective on the german language. Do you Read/Speak German well enough to teach, or are you trying to team up with someone who knows and can teach you. I am a slow learner myself as I find sometimes it's the proper way to completely absorb and regergitate the language. I plan on taking the German courses over agian for the same reason. Anyways, I was wondering where you are located. If you do not feel like saying over the net just email me @ tjames22@gmail.com

I am involved with a small study group in northern USA.

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 47
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson, I understand that since Billy speaks German, it makes it an important language in order to understand the message of the Plejarens. But do we have any idea of what the 'official' language of the earth in the future would look like (script), or sound like? Which country or region will it come from?

Rarena

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi folks,

It is my understanding that Sarat is a partially symbolic language, that incorporates over a million symbols with multiple meanings. The people who speak Sarat get information from a Swiss German, and ONLY speak to a Swiss German by the name of Billy Meier.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronuciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Norm

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Friday, November 24, 2006 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But do we have any idea of what the 'official' language of the earth in the future would look like (script), or sound like? Which country or region will it come from?

German will become the official world Language.
My Website

Junior

Post Number: 128
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rerena,

I am not sure what you mean with your post, but as for your first comment I don’t think that there are millions of symbols, the Sarat alphabet is written in the book, And Yet They Fly.. by Guido.

As for your second point I couldn’t understand what you mean.

As for the third point the Plejarens speak to Billy in German and spoke Prophet Mohammed with Arabic, they also spoke to Jmmanuel with Aramaic and so on. So I don’t see why you are saying “Only”, plus I could imagine they talk occasionally to different people with different languages, but not as an ongoing contact.
Salome,
Badr

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, November 25, 2006 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What?? Norm where did you find out that German will be the official language and just why should it, is it some advanced language 'superior' to other languages? Just because Billy is speaks German? Does anyone know by when this will happen [I hope never]?

Norm

Post Number: 1048
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Celestialbrother, The reasons have been stated many times on this forum please do a search on it.
My Website

Rarena

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, December 02, 2006 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Junior,

True, the Plejarens speak to Billy in German, Paath... for example, spoke through a translation device as written in Guidos' excellent book And Yet They Fly. The "only" referred to in my previous post in this section, pertained to no other "Earth" contacts.

The Plejaren, being less advanced spiritually than Billy Meier... rely on him to write spiritual Kanons in the Plejaren book of OM far greator in size than the Earth book of OM.

Billy's first language was Swiss German... a rarely spoken dialect and we tend to "run home to momma" when required to think rapidly in our first native "home" language. Although, my wife says she dreams and thinks in English now, although her first spoken language was Peruvian-Spanish.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Ancient Lyrian coded to Earth peace meditation:
Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Please see here for correct pronuciation: http://www.theyfly.com/salome/salome.htm

English:
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Eddy

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 04:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hay friend, i heared that figu recently realesed the book whose name is And still they fly.. in that book i find that,"The language of pleiadians is very complex how could they use that language for writing purpose

Pleiadians  Language

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page