Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 25, 2006

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through December 25, 2006 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Savio

Post Number: 560
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

I refer to the King Solomon in the Old Testaments.

It was told that Solomon built a magnificent Temple for the God, where his kingdom was so famous and powerful, that people came all over the world to see him and bought him presents.

My questions is: Did King Solomon really build such a great temple as described in the Old Testaments? And what is the name of the God that Solomon served?

Savio

Answer

It may be a fact that Solomon built a temple, if what’s written in the bible is true. Billy didn’t meet S. personally. ;
Regarding the “magnificient” we should be careful because many descriptions etc. in the bible were rather exaggerated, like e.g. in the case of Jericho which was a small village only.

Daniel

Post Number: 8
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,
I salute you again with all my respect.

My question is again related to the quantum physics and its postulates. One of them that intrigues me a lot is related to our concept of time. Scientist say that our regular concept of flow of time forward does not have a sense at small particles level. At that level, they say, time, in our clasical concept, does not exist. And experiments at subatomic particles level show that concepts of "future" and "past" don't apply, "time" seems to flow either forward or backward.

Besides, I remember I read a short comment in my readings of the contact notes that it was mentioned that terrestrial concept of time is wrong.

So, could you say a few words about time concept from your own perspective? something that we could apply in our day to day experience?

My best wishes for you and your loving beings dear BEAM.

Answer

Billy doesn’t know. He is rather using time than having much knowledge about it.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 215
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

You have indicated it was realized only recently that terrestrial humans do not always act in the same manner in which they think or state. As a consequence, doesn't this realization negate or devalue much of the information given to you in the Contact Notes? Can you please supply us with the necessary signal descrambler so we can properly interpret all the Contact Notes published prior to this realization?

Thank you.

Answer

This realization did not happen “only recently”, but since the beginning. However the P’s were not aware about the wideness of this “gap” for quite some time.
There is no devaluation of the information at all because this only shows that ET’s also have to learn and progress and that they are neither gods or know-it-alls.

Thomas

Post Number: 135
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy! I have an idea, thanks to you, about how the spirit records information. I have begun to understand many things after thinking about this. My question now is, how can the spirit PROCESS information since it has no actual brain, nor brain-like mechanism? When I say process, I mean not just storing and remembering info, I mean for example either thinking or converting knowlodge into wisdom. If this process is automatic can you explain it a little please? Thank you and be well!

Thomas

Answer

The spirit does not record. It’s the consciousness. This is done by the “comprehensive consciousness block” with the aid of spiritual energy. There is no such thing as “thinking” when we have died.

Simon

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 11:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do thoughts of previous lives influence, the birth of the next life? If not, then what decides what birth the spirit form would take in the next life?

Answer

This is a process of “Fügung/Fuegung” (there is no correct translation into English). This process cannot be influenced/steered. Procreation/fathering etc. are playing a role, through which the new personality with the ego, consciousness etc. is being created.

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How long did Adams and Evas, the offsprings of Semjasa and other sub-leaders live for on an average?

Answer

There was just one Adam, and Billy doesn’t know their lifespan.

Eddy

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 11:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From your 70th contact, Semjase in the story of the Aryans said: “In truth, the Hebraons had been the real dregs of society and outcasts of earthman-kind, because they constantly incited fights and quarrels within the whole world, which is still maintained until the present. Peace on Earth will finally be then when, this might-thirsty and murderous self-called Hebraon race-connection has become completely scattered”. There was some discussion regarding this in the forum, so I wished to ask you. Is Semjase saying that the descendants of the Hebraons (people of Israel?) are vile minded people?

Answer

The people of Israel, as well as the Jews in general, must be separated from the Hebarons of ancient times. Today, the people of Israel have developed into a people (Volk), just as has been the case with the U.S. Americans whose forbearers were, centuries ago, in great parts sectarians, criminals or other disgraced persons fleeing from, or being exiled by, their native European countries. This mixed bunch of people has since then developed/grown to the U.S. American people.
The “Hebaron-Bund” of the old days has been dissolved. (Note by CF: But this term still stands for all those shady persons etc. who are fostering war instead of peace in order to strive for their own materialistic and egoistical aims.)

Of course there are degenerated, vile characters among all peoples.

(Note by CF: And just as it has been the case in Israel in ancient times, it is still so in Israel and Palestine/Near East of today, because only criminals and low characters are able to uphold terror, war, discrimination or huge transgressions against all internationals laws of humanity, as has been the case with the Lebanon war.)

Meltoff

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Were there any other ETs controlling the minds of people as Bafath did Hitler’s? Are there any ETs doing the same to any people currently?

Answer

No, there were not and are not.

Pratik11

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, November 26, 2006 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"You shall never, never speak an untruth" This is one of the 'commandment' by the Plejaren's to humans, but I think they have also travelled amongst crowds in urplace, then surely they should have spoke an untruth. Isn't this against their own commandments?

Answer

This commandment has been brought by the Petale level (Decalogue).
Please formulate your question in a way that it can be understood by us.

Hector

Post Number: 145
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 04:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

An author calle Jon Peniel, follower of Edgar Cayce`s work says that the subconscious is not a fixed thing, and you can affect it or reprogram it(computer comparison) to bring about changes in your behaviour and fix personality problems.Techniques to reprogram the subconscious would be affirmation (a kind of self suggestion) and visualization (detailed mental drawing/imagination).The ultimate aim is to make use of the subconscious abilities & capabilities in a conscious way.To let the subconscious unfold, manifestate through the conscious.Are this ideas from Jon Peniel more or less true, accurate?

Also, i came to the conclusion that hypnotherapy can be really dangerous because the hypnotiser is only neutralizing the effect, not the cause.In my opinion, hypnotherapy is only blocking/filtering the origins of the problem, not solving the problem, and that is not desirable. Do you consider hypnotherapy dangerous as it is today?

Answer

While “Rückführungshypnose” (hypnosis that tries to lead a person back into former existences etc.) is unreal and nonsense, real hypnosis (Realhypnose) is okay.

Yes, the consciousness is not a fixed thing, because it is constantly influenced by the current thoughts and the impulses from the storage banks and the collective.

Rarena

Post Number: 111
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

When we die... do we have any consciousness in the spiritual realm?

Much love to you and all...

Randy Arena ô¿ô

Answer

No, we have not.]

Scott

Post Number: 987
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

There is a 14 year old boy living on the East Coast of the US named Jay Greenberg who is considered a musical prodigy. He started writing music notation when he was only 3 years old. Since then he has written 5 symphonies. He has mentioned that he hears sometimes 2-3 pieces of music in his mind at the same time. He states he never needs to make corrections when composing his music because it seems to come to him as a finished piece.

Is he receiving these musical pieces/compositions from impulses from the Akashic Records or is it something else?

Thank you

Salome
Scott

Answer

He must have been able to tap into a certain frequency in the storage banks (not Akashic Records!).

Jakes

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

You have told us that the 2000 and 2004 US Presidential Elections were manipulated in favor of G.W. Bush. You also recently told us that had the Republicans maintained influence in Congress after the mid-term elections, the US would have initiated war in Iran.

If war in Iran was the objective, and it was necessary to control Congress in order to achieve it, why didn’t the Republicans manipulate the Congressional elections to get the outcome they desired? They haven’t played fair in the past, why now? Was the gap of disapproval and discontent from the people just too large to overcome?

Thank you.

Answer

Through all the mess and failure of the Iraq war the public opinion in the U.S. has changed, as is also the case with politicians. It seems that there was too few power available to influence the elections towards a new victory of the Republicans.

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 232
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,

did you recieve my letter in the mail?
hopefully it did not offend you for whatever reason, and hopefully i was not too curious to the point that i become a bother. i am curious as i have got no reply.

We are checking this. (Note by CF: You can mail a copy of the letter to me if you don’t get an answer within two weeks from now.)

my official question is this...
let's say i had a dream about reading a book, and as i read the book, i became aware that i was in a dream... so i memorise a sentence or two from the book, and when i wake up, i write what was written in the book down in a journal...
is there an excersize one can do that will enable them to be able to remember much more than just two sentences, like perhaps a paragraph etc?
thank you

You have to try to memorize the things in your dream, and you shall try to be aware (in your dream) that you are dreaming.

Spaceman

Post Number: 127
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

***Moderators will you accept this request to Billy, I thought of posting it with the question of mine above, If possible attach the note below with it****
Dear Billy. My previous question about the people of the sunken land under the Indian peninsula, you didn’t know so I want you to ask the Plejarens if there was a sunken land mass south of the current day India, is it possible for you to keep this question in your reminder to ask the Plejarens when they visit? How often do they visit you now?

Answer

Billy is not allowed to ask questions like this.

(Note by CF: The frequency of the visits is varying from month to month, but the visits are often.)

Psycloud

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, November 27, 2006 - 03:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Should we donate our bodies to hospitals when we die, or should we bury our bodies, which is better, does either have detrimental effects, what would you recommend?

Answer

No, we should not donate our bodies. To bury one’s corpse is recommended.

I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Jo_jo

Post Number: 218
Posted on Sunday, December 24, 2006 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

Thank you for the opportunity of allowing me this question. It has to do with fasting. I understand you have said that fasting should only be undertaken for spiritual purposes. It is interesting that such a painful physical act can have spiritual effects. There are two circumstances of involuntary fasting that I would like to ask you about and whether a spiritual benefit accrues to the people in those circumstances. The first would be starvation, such like the Jews in WWII concentration camps or people, especially children, in impoverished countries where adequate food is just not available. The second would be terminally ill people who have lost the desire or the ability to consume food. So my question is, do the people in these circumstances receive similar spiritual benefits from being without food as do people who voluntarily undergo a fast?

Answer

Neither starvation is fasting, nor the lost desire to eat during the dying process. You can only benefit from fasting if you are able to deliberately choose to do so.
The benefit is not a spiritual one, but fasting may improve your physical and psychic/consciousness-related health.

Btw: Originally, fasting was a measure against gluttony; today fasting has been “religionised” to quite some extent.

Alan

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

my question is in relation to how the Plejarens consider nudity at public places on Erra. What is the minimum acceptable limit of clothing dress there. Would a girl dressed in a bikini at the beach on Erra be acceptable?

Answer

All the Plejarens who Billy met and saw during his travels and contacts were fully dressed. Since he has not been at a beach he cannot tell you whether Plejaren girls wear a bikini (or nothing at all) at the beach.

Vestri

Post Number: 72
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

has anyone that represented an organisation from any of the world governments ever contacted or came to see you (officially or not) to privately talk with you to question you about your ET contacts, or even about anything else either, and if not, why not?

Answer

No.
(Note by CF: regarding your „why not“ you will have to personally ask those who did not get in contact with Billy.)

Matt

Post Number: 83
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

can you tell us some of the animals found on Erra that are the same as on Earth, and about some of them that are not? Can you also tell me about the size of the biggest Dinosaur or Animal that the Plejarens know of that is found on a particular planet out there? Thanks.

Answer

1) Yes, he can. (There are cows, dogs, cats, camels, etc. etc. which they imported from Earth, and there are thousands of animals unknown to us.)
2) No, he cannot.

Spaceman

Post Number: 146
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Could you give some details about the Mahabharata war (in Kurukshetra present day Haryana). I think you spoke of it in your 9th Contact. I have read the epic but wanted to know if there are any changes or things that should be explain in more rational terms like the strength of Bhima (that of 1600 elephants!). How strong was Bhima really? Also, is the warrior named Ashwattama still alive, if so where?

Answer

No. (… and that Ashwattama guy cannot be still alive after so many years.)

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 04:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sfath rightly said that people are blinded by Christianity. I want to ask, what can we adopt to bring down this or any religion? What could bring the awareness of the FIGU mission to people, I mean there are only a few people who know about FIGU. What would you (Billy and Christian) suggest to raise awareness, coz many people don’t want to hear such stuff?

Answer

They are not only blinded by Christianity, but also by all other religions.
The only thing is to learn for, and develop, yourself, because each person must individually find the truth; and through living by the truth, one is able to change one’s genetically induced religious illness/sickness.

Pratik11

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Karma, you have said is wrong concept. But how do you even define what karma is to say that it is wrong?

Answer

Karma means (as it is claimed) that a person has to atone for (or pay) his deeds (good or bad) in the next life. But since the personality is dissolved after death and a entirely new personality is formed in the spirit form’s next existence (through the „Gesamtbewusstseinblock“ = comprehensive consciousness block), karma is not possible.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page