Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 2002 - 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive for 2002 - 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lars
Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I was reading somewhere on the Figu site that the Plejarens have made incredible technical advances in their beamship drives which now allows them to jump from the Pleiades to earth in 7 minutes!!! whereas 20 years ago it took them 7 hours to reach earth from the Pleiades.
Boy that is some advance! I wonder if Asket and the Dals were instrumental in this advance?
Does anyone know more about this advance?

Salome, Lars

Savio
Posted on Tuesday, August 06, 2002 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars

As I understand it, the Plejarens now can reach any where in the universe without time lost, 7 minutes
has been a history.

The people in the Dals universe is even more advanced in technology than the Plejarens, however, the
Plejarens are more spiritually advanced.

Regards

Savio

Lars
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio

From what contact did you learn that the Plejarens can now travel anywhere witn no time lost?

2ndly. From what source did you get it that the Plejarens are more spiritually evolved than the Dals??

I had always thought that Asket and the Dals were
much further developed both technically and spiritually than the Plejarens.

Regards,Lars

Savio
Posted on Wednesday, August 07, 2002 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars

"From what contact did you learn that the Plejarens can now travel anywhere witn no time lost? "

Please go to FIGU website, select Ufology\Interview .... Look for the answer of the question:
How long does it take the Pleiadians/Plejarans to travel through space from their home world to Earth?....

" From what source did you get it that the Plejarens are more spiritually evolved than the Dals?? "

Sorry, I cannot recall who said this or where did I get it at this moment. I will let you know if I can
locate it eventually. Members who know more on this please share with us.

Regards

Savio

JAY
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 08:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Savio & Lars,

Yes the DALs are more advanced than the PLEJARANS according to Semjase, they come from a different universe time shift from us and the PLEJARANS. It is in one of the Contact notes.... not sure which one is since is been a while I read the contact notes but is there. The DALs have shared a good amount of knowledge in terms of Technology and spiritual learning with the Plejarans.

BE WELL both of you :)

Norm
Posted on Thursday, August 08, 2002 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From what I remember The Dals were more technologically advanced than the Plejarens, and in an exchange program they traded technology for spiritual information.

Spaceman

Post Number: 30
Posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm are you saying that the Timars exchanged spiritual information with the Plejarens? I don't see how a civilisation like that to which Asket belongs would need any spiritual information from the Plejarens, is there a source from which you are stating this?

Norm

Post Number: 947
Posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spaceman, Yes it was written in the notes. I'm not making it up. These Ets are not all at the same level.
My Website

Simon

Post Number: 3
Posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 - 05:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Considering linear propagation of the beamships of the Plejarens, how could one be safe from the inertial effects produced due to acceleration. If they attain speeds great as or near to the speed of light (299,792,458 m/s) in a few seconds, wouldn't the people inside the ship feel great force acting on them, literally tearing them apart. How do the Plejarens, make sure that such intertial effects don't affect those inside the ship, while it is accelerating?

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 12
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Simon, What I am answering is not from any of the contact notes but from the alleged contact of Daniel Fry. I don't know for sure if Fry's account is true, but if it is then your question could be answered. When the space crafts move forward they attain high speeds in short span of time. When Fry travlled he said that he didn't feel any inertial effects, how this is done I don't know but some how inertial effects are nullified. I haven't really thought of this before, but maybe the Plejaren beamships don't move in straight or curved paths like regular projectile thrown in a trajectory, they probably 'warp' if they have to move long distances, so in that case there is no question of any effects, its like disappear here and appear there! Scott, perhaps you could answer Simon's question.

Scott

Post Number: 844
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Simon, Celestialbrother

To the best of my knowledge there are force fields generated which counter or nulify any forces generated as a result of sudden acceleration or abrupt turns etc. During one of Billy's visits aboard Semjase's Beamship he was allowed to navigate her craft. Apparently he mastered it quite well and I believe he circled the planet at least once. As I understand it there is no sensation of movement, and a normal gravitational field exists within the craft.

I believe a recent translation indicates that Daniel Fry did not have any contact with any type of ET's or craft.

Regards
Scott

Spaceman

Post Number: 35
Posted on Saturday, August 05, 2006 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi forum, From the posts in the forum I have learnt that the Timers (like Asket) are more technologically but less spiritually advanced than the Plejarens, that technoloy is it that the Timers have and the Plejarens don't? Is the invisibility belt or something?

Mqhassan

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Forum Members,

I would like to know the physical differences between the Teemars ( Asket ) and the Plejarens (Semjase). The position of the ears is apparently one of them. Can someone draw the sideview differences so one can understand better ?
What about the life longevity ? Do Timars live as long or more or less?

While mentioning the age of Plejarens , I haven't seen a place giving Askets age

The technology of disappearing using a sort of field with a device in the belt as used when Billy was taken to the Giza underground entrances, wasn't mentioned to be used by Plejarens. Is this a common technology used by many ET races ?

Salome

Mohammed

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 435
Posted on Saturday, January 13, 2007 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mohammed,

Asket and Semjase are cousins, being Ptaah's daughter and neice respectively. I don't know Asket's age.

According to the accounts, invisiblity shielding is common to many different ET peoples.

Cheers!
Dyson

Someguy

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 06:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

how about the impulse technology they mention, where are they as far as broadcasting thoughts into people minds?
Know Thyself (kennen Sie Ihr Selbst)

Markc

Post Number: 428
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson ;

I really didn't know they are cousins . They are from seperate universes the DAL and DERN . Distant cousins then , right ? Have you any idea how many times removed they are ?

Mark
Mark Campbell

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 455
Posted on Monday, January 22, 2007 - 11:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mark,

Ptaah speaks of his niece and I assumed they are first cousins, and Asket's side of the family were migrants. I have a USAmerican twin sister, but I am an Australian.

Dear Renato,

Yes. But the thought-impulses are not voices, merely ideas that are mistaken for the recipients' own. They are directed at scientists and science-fiction authors, etc. Terrestrial (black) science is also quite advanced in this regard. Please see the sections about CIA mind control @ www.wanttoknow.info

Salome,
Dyson

Mike

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear people
I am new to this forum; I wish to ask a small number of questions, (I don’t think these have been asked before on the forum as I have searched as best I could) relating to Plejaran technological evolution, its OK if this information is not available, I am just curious as I have an interest in the possibilities of ET visitation on this planet whether currently or in the past.

1. Is it plausible that at one stage in the distant past during Plejaran technological advancement that they may also have searched out radio transmissions from other civilizations; they may also have beamed radio transmissions at selected nearby stars, similar to what SETI currently is trying to achieve?
2. If radio technology proved unsuccessful for them in this regard, then the next logical step in their technological evolution would be to assemble automated probes of extreme complexity to search out life in systems that have stable stars and send back results to their home world. This no doubt would be a very long term project at the time for them.
3. Is it plausible that one of these Plejaran probes reached Earth in the very distant past to confirm to the Plejaren home world an “affirmative” of life here and then classed “worth investigating further”.
4. Is it possible that an even older race of beings that perhaps the Plejarens are now familiar with completed a similar undertaking even further back in time during its technological evolutionary process.

If these conjectures are true, then we have missed these radio transmissions a good many years ago and therefore none is to be found. If these hypothetical ancient Plejaren space probes were sent to this planet it is possible that one or more may be still around in our SOL system (unless of course the Plejarens have already removed them!). Is there information anywhere that was given to Mr. Billy Meier on these conjectures?

I would like to take this opportunity to thank MarkC, Hector and Gaiaguysnet for the links and recommended literature on the Billy Meier case. From the information I have been given all I can say about the Billy Meier case initially is that it is very compelling to say the least, especially the scientific evidence relating to the photos, metal / crystal samples and the sound analysis which by the way I found to be very intriguing. Sorry If I appear to be rooted and materialistic in my questioning, but it is the only way I currently know how to progress.

Thank you for reading & sorry for the long post, PS, please don’t beat me over the head with the SETI club, I understand the general sentiments expressed on the forum.
Regards
Mike

Truthseeker

Post Number: 192
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I know the Plejarens had Sondes, and even in ancient times are likely to have retrieved them.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 469
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mike,

You ask, "Is there information anywhere that was given to Mr. Billy Meier on these conjectures?"

Not to my knowledge, but, according to the FIGU material, the first ET humans started coming to Terra (our Earth) 22,000,000 years ago.

The words plausible and possible are too broad for anything other than an affirmative answer, but maybe you could narrow your questions a little and I might be able to help. Certainly any ancient leftover space probes would have been cleaned up, I would imagine, long long ago.

What exactly are you trying to find out, Mike? I’ve read all the openly published material, but I can’t remember much said about this aside from the mention that many thousands of years ago, the Plejaren technological evolution in space vehicle drive was similar to ours, but Erra has an inhabited sister planet in their same star system, where their friends and colleagues the Bawwis (Bavvis) live. (They are the small people mentioned in the Talmud Jmmanuel*.)

So I guess their first steps into space could have been unlike ours.

Cheers!
Dyson

*Still out of print, but a pirate scan is still here which is better than nothing: http://www.signofjonah.co.uk/download/talmud.pdf

Mike

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 01:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson, thank you sincerely for your valued time and knowledge in replying to me.

Agreed, I think my question was perhaps not structured correctly; here is a condensed form with one question.....................

I am assuming the Plejaren race in their ancient history were once at the same technological level as we on Earth are now! They two could have been searching out with great curiosity other ET intelligent life elsewhere among other systems with whatever technology was available to them in those ancient times, possibly even with radio technology like SETI. Therefore…

1. What was the impact on Plejaren society when they found other intelligent life beyond their solar system or indeed if more advanced intelligent life found them first and what lessons could we learn from this.

My guess is, if more advanced intelligent life found them first or were already aware of the Plejaren race it would seem wise and logical to contact one or more spiritual persons on Erra and not make open contact initially because of their natural evolution in all regards including scientific technical advances. Similar I guess to what the Plejaren agreement is with Mr. Meier and the unaware Humans here on Earth.

The reason I ask the above questions/s is because out of curiosity I have studied material relating to current scientific methodologies relating to searching for ET intelligences using current technology including those of theoretical and practical possibilities. (I must reiterate from my first posting that I am not an expert in any field of study, just a curious layperson).

I followed the link you gave me but I was unable to find “Bawwis” and or “Bavvis” within that document after using a search command for those words. Sorry I have not heard of this document before, I will need to study it further for any information relating to this.

Kind regards
Mike

PS
You may be interested in “Dyson Spheres” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyson_sphere
Relating to Kardashev type II civilizations which the Plejaren race seem to fall under this classification from a technology point of view.

Scott this is getting to be a habit for me, sorry for the long post, I hope some of this seems at least meaningful if not just dump it!
Mike

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 470
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the kind words. Your many apologies are out of place here. We are a robust lot, who value straight talk and condemn diplomacy as a form of deceit. And as anyone here can tell you, posting length is a relative concept! :-)

(OOPs! Try “Baawi”. Sorry aabout thaat!)

Mike, to get answers to your questions, you have to first understand the unique and bizarre (pre)history of Earth.

Other humans would have trod a very different path, it seems very logical to surmise. See the 251st contact on www.figu.org.

And – as I understand it – the first manned modern heavier-than-air flight was not the Wright brothers’ canvas-covered airframe. It was an electrogravitic device. So technology has been highjacked and put on hold here in a way that would not have happened on other non-Bafath-infested worlds.

Cheers!
Dyson

P.S. I know about Dyson Spheres of course. I now have a line in vacuum cleaners, too.

Indi

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2007 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I followed the link you gave me but I was unable to find “Bawwis” and or “Bavvis” within that document after using a search command for those words.

Hi Mike

try the spelling Baavi

Robjna

Mike

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 06:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dyson
I have never seen one of these “Dyson vacuum cleaners” only a number of pictures which after looking at them for five minutes I have proclaimed them fakes. The focus and shadows do not seem right, this is based on my over the top egoistic scientific credentials and anthropocentric snobbery.
I have also analysed recordings of the whirring sounds by one of these so called “Dyson vacuum cleaners” emits and they can be easily duplicated by a 10 year old and a cheap synthesiser. Only until one appears on my lawn will I believe they exist.

OK serious mode on, Thanks Dyson and Robjna I will follow up on the new information you have provided for me. I agree about our past history and technology, there is much more to it than I was lead to believe in school.
Perhaps our ancient structures are a lot more ancient than we think and there probably was artefacts unearthed that do not seem to fit very well with most people, especially academia.

Regards and take care
Mike

Norm

Post Number: 1094
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 09:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"And – as I understand it – the first manned modern heavier-than-air flight was not the Wright brothers’ canvas-covered airframe. It was an electrogravitic device. So technology has been highjacked and put on hold here in a way that would not have happened on other non-Bafath-infested worlds."

Dyson, Is that from Billys information?
My Website

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 472
Posted on Saturday, January 27, 2007 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Norm,

Short answer: no. It's somewhere in the Disclosure Project info.

Dear Mike,

I didn’t believe in them either until I actually SAW one! And I did SO want to believe! Now I’m a believer, and I see them all the time! Even when I close my eyes! They follow me everywhere and read my mind. Here’s a recent photograph, and I didn’t even see it until the film came back from being developed! (see below)

Cheers!
Dyson
dyson's beamship

Nestingwave

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson,

Forgive me for being skeptical but that photo looks obviously fake -- a very poor photo shop job.

I have heard of others who feel that "beamships" are following them around, reading their thoughts etc. I find it very hard to believe that the Plejarens, if they are real, would be interested in "reading" your thoughts. "EVEN WHEN YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES????

Any two way communication?

Could you be the subject (victim) of a mind-control operation?

nestingwave

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 483
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Nestingwave,

I must have an implant from space aliens with a low sense of humor from the planet SAARKAAZM, who come from a dusty spiral galaxy called SAARDONJKA and who travel in these vacuum-drive spacecraft.

;->

Cheers!
Dyson

Nestingwave

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, February 02, 2007 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

Just insert the north pole of a magnet into each ear, stand in front of a microwave oven and entone GAAAAABZUUUUUUUM for three minutes -- that'll take care of those implants.

Salome,

nestingave

Konsit

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there, I've done some research and discovered something that can back up the Meier Case.
Please correct any of this information if it is wrong.
Note: I am telling this how I remember it.

E=mc2
E being energy, m being mass and c being the constant.
Energy equals the mass times the speed of light squared. Einstein implied that mass could not travel faster than the speed of light, because of this theory. please correct me if I'm wrong.
Now...
slipping into quantum mechanics.
E=hf
E is energy
h is the measurement of frequency, a hertz.
and f is the constant.

This implies that if you pump mass with high frequency waves you make it as light as if not lighter than a photon so it exists past the speed of light, because there are only certain atoms that exists past the speed of light. There for you can push it past the speed of light using a spacecraft propulsion system, and the faster you go, the more you bend time in space so maybe 7 hours goes by in the craft but no time goes on at all outside the craft.
Now, so I take it that the Plejaren power up their Beamships and reach the speed of light, then they pump the craft and everything in it, with high frequency waves so they exist past the speed of light and then excel the ship to 100x the speed of light or what have you. Now, they(The Plejaren)claim that a normal human being could not possibly travel with them in a Beamship because there thought patterns are to corrupted and negative or out of place, and they could end up with there arm in a different place or you know something like that.
Now in Quantum Physics,
they say when you think a certain thing or experience a certain emotion, certain chemicals are released in your brain and flow through your body and plug into different parts of your body. So I find extreme logic in what the Plejaren say because when your at that density and your mass exists as light as a photon everything can be manipulated and controlled via thought (which is also what The Plejaren say) because the chemicals released are dense and can change you(just like a chemical reaction), hence you can disrupt you, and things around you; should you think something wrong or of the sort.
That is what I discovered, researched peaced together haha yeah. Also theres this as well, to back up The Meier Case.
In a reactor you have the element 115 (UnUnPentium) (isotope: americium 248 nucleus, calcium 46 nucleus (i think, just of the top of my head)) a heat proton is released and it plugs into the nucleus of element 115, element 116 is released through a tune tube so it doesn't react with the matter around it. Where that reaction occurred radiates or pulsates small amounts of anti matter, the matter and anti matter are directed towards the gassius matter target at the end of the reactor, the matter and anti matter collide and totally annihilate turning into electrical energy. Now I hope this was correct because I'm retelling this from memory so if my memory serves me right we have no mis understanding.
Now, I thought... that if the Plejaren use anything similar to this, the discharge of electrons from the top of the antenna on the craft, the electrons that surround the ship, cancel the g force so you don't get ripped to shreds inside the ship, and they say that they create there own atmosphere in the ship, this is also logical because of the electrons around the ship, discharged from the antenna and cloaking the ship. Please correct any of this information please.

Thank you very much for reading this.
Salome
Vinny

Markc

Post Number: 511
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Konsit ;

I have checked out everything you wrote in your post above , and it is still as confusing as the first time I read it .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Konsit

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well I have done much research, and I'm sorry that information I give you is not spot on, it is all just from memory.
But I have found links and ties to all the information given from scientests and Quantum Mechanics, and then the Plejaren and all their explanations tie and are very relevant to each other.

Thank you for the post.
Vinny.

Thomas

Post Number: 312
Posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Vinny. Just two things: first einstein's work does not explicity say that nothing can travel faster than light although many interpret it that way. The math states that nothing can be SEEN to move faster than light from a fixed, relative viewpoint because the light from the superluminal oject would still not travel faster than light. This means that faster than light travel is NOT proved impossible by einstein's work. Second, I noticed that you mention some Bob Lazar related stuff like element 115 and element 116. These things ARE real but the info from Lazar has been stated to be a definite hoax by BEAM. Just wanted to mention those two things... Thomas

Konsit

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 01:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas thank you for the post.
Well thanks for clarifying that, I'm sorry I can't quite grasp that info straight away, I will have to research a little more until that information is clear to me (I'm only 15).
Yes I am aware that Bob Lazar has been called a hoax and "proved a hoax" BUT, there is too much counter stating that, he was hired by US military (or whatever) to research these things, his information is in depth and has been backed up by other scientists, it is also somewhat plausible, even to someone like me (mind you I could just be a gullible 15 year old haha). Also what he says ties to alot of claims by other scientists who have come around to say stuff similar to his claims. I think the whole reason why he was "proved" (sorry about the quotations if they are some what agitating) to be a hoaxer was purely because they didn't want society to catch on and start questioning the higher authorities. That is a theory from me, I still don't think however that Bob Lazar is a hoaxer.

Thank you very much for your post.
Vinny :-)

The_original_dave

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello konsit,

i believe that the lazar case isn't etirely a hoax.

because alote of the things he's claimed make sense.

also the las vegas news /i think it was channel 5, no i don't live in vegas/ made an investigation and they found out that lazar actually worked for the goverment in the los alamos research center.

what i believe is the hoax are his claims. he claims of him being led inside one of the ships, and later on being instructed study it.

but then he has another thing to his credit.

he actually released video's that he took at the supposed ''area 51'' where you could see some type of craft taking off and cricling in the skies. /videos were from a huge distance, supposedly cause he would sneak in with friends/

so basically he has some evidence /which we don't know if there fake/ but his claims are probably all a hoax.

ps. he's lied about his working and educational backround countless number of times.

Thomas

Post Number: 314
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Vinny, I actually personally know Bob Lazar and have been to his home several times with his friend Gene Huff. He seemed honest to me and I also questioned the info that he was a hoaxer. However, the possibility still exists that he IS a hoaxer in spite of SEEMING evidence to the contrary. After all there is tons of "evidence" that we went to the Moon the first time but apparently that too never happened. It's up to us to dig and find the truth, whatever that really is...

Thomas

Thomas

Post Number: 315
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 10:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi original Dave,the video you refer to was made by someone that Bob Lazar knows personally and consists of kites with lights on them. We discussed this at his house when we saw the video on tv once in Vegas. You can believe it or not but that's a fact.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, July 19, 2007 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks for the info.

by the way how do you know him.

are you freinds, family.

and by the way ofcourse there's evidence that nasa did land on the moon cause the goverments can falsify evidence easilly, and they had gone to the moon before so they could have used those materials as supposed ''evidence''.

Thomas

Post Number: 316
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We had a mutual friend that introduced us. We weren't buddies or anything but he invited me over to his house several times over a period of a couple of years and we talked about things other than the UFO stuff plus the UFO stuff of course. He seemed credible to me but hard evidence is hard evidence and I only ever saw circumstantial evidence which could easily fit the ascertation of BEAM that it was a hoax. Think about it, Bob really DID work for Los Alamos and also had freinds, as I unerstand it, that worked for real at Area 51. If this much is true, which apparently it is, then it wouldn't be too difficult to fashion a story like his with the knowledge from a friend at Area 51 who knows that there really ARE advanced craft there (possibly gravity propulsion). That way when someone went to Area 51 (well near it) and saw something strange, Bob could say "See I told you so!" and that would bolster his story. I do not have certain knowledge that Bob is a hoaxer but neither do I have PERSONAL knowledge that BEAM is NOT a hoaxer. However, there is so much evidence pointing the reality of the Meier case that I find it necessary to give far more weight to BEAM's claims. After all, there are tons of witnesses to not only beamships during night AND day, but also the witnesses to BEAM's use of spiritual abilites as well and other things. Everything can be hoaxed though so I remain open to all possibilities while leaning heavily toward BEAM being the real deal and Bob Lazar possibly being a hoaxer. I do not completely discount any of the alternatives.

Thomas

Post Number: 317
Posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 - 01:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And sorry for the typos...

Badr

Post Number: 200
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 02:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Everyone please double check where you are posting, as the discussion has gone off topic again

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page