Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 25, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through February 25, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

James

Post Number: 25
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 05:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy, the information I find here suggests that it's impossible to change history. Billy, with the correct technology, what would stop me from going back in time and killing myself, for example, in the year 2000?

I am assuming there may be creational forces that would act against this.

Answer

Yes, there are creational laws that make it impossible to change something that has already happened. Therefore, there will never be a technology with which you could kill yourself in the past.

Welcome to Earth!

Savio

Post Number: 562
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for the information regarding Solomon's temple, that confirms Solomon was a real historical figure as well.

Could you please also disclose the name and character of the God that Solomon served?

Thanks

Savio

Answer

Jehova

Hector

Post Number: 166
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I am intrigued by the term "truth announcer" (Wahrheitskünder).Is anybody who is freely associated with the mission a truth announcer? For example those among us who try to tell others the dangers of religion/overpopulation/global warming in their close circles, family & friends, commonly with no effect/result..Sometimes i feel the need to participate more actively, to tell the world the dangers of war, overpopulation and false teachings although nobody listens and pays attention.I ask to myself :is what i'm doing useless?

Also, when people ask a student of the Geisteslehre are you a christian, or are you a muslim, what should this student answer…I’m an atheist, I’m an autodidact,…I mean if you say I’m a Meierist people will try to ridicule you or call you a sectarian, it’s like the actual conditions suggest to remain silent about that, having an attitude of ed-ward, “guardian of the treasure” and keeping away from the ones who are not mature enough to profit from it.Thanks for your answers.

Answer

Anybody who brings the truth is a truth announcer.

You can say: I occupy myself with the truth, or: I am a student of truth or of the spirit lessons, etc.

(Note by CF: „Meierist“ is a funny expression, but should never be aspired to, because this would be connected with a personality cult which is never positive.
You could also say: I’m not religious, and I am searching for the truth, etc.)

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,
this questions is in relation to the topic of my last question...
i have been aware in my dream that i am dreaming for some years now, these past 3 years i have been really focussed on matters of dreaming. often times i realize i am dreaming.
recently i had a dream where i became aware that i was dreaming, i began to try to bring about things i was looking for (for example a person or a place or situation) and at some point the dream ended but i did not find myself awake. instead (i may not be able to explain this as clear as some perhaps) it was as if i was concious but i was in total darkness, yet i knew i was not awake with my eyes open. then i pictured a forest and concentrated on moving into the thick forest. as i penetrated the forest, another dream began and i was in a regular dream.
when i awoke, i thought about what happened.
is there such a thing as being concious in the subconcious aside from being in the typical/traditional type of dream.
i find if i picture certain images and focus, i trigger certain reactions in my subconcious that bring about a variety of interesting results.

can you perhaps shed some light on this event?
any bit of insight would be of help.
thanks.
christian: okay:-)i will wait patiently.

Answer

No, there is no such thing as “being conscious in the subconscious”, because you are in your consciousness.
The dream itself can only be interpreted by the dreamer himself.
It is sensible to investigate one’s dreams, because this resembles meditation. In dreams you can learn about yourself, especially if you are able to stay conscious in your dream and to influence the course of the dream.

Norm

Post Number: 1072
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 11:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, There is so much past ET involvement with Judea. Why did Jehovah in effect create Judea & the Hebraon? When there were already plenty of established groups of people to choose from?

Answer

It has not been Jehovah who created Judea and the Hebraons. The Hebraons were a huge group of all kinds of people who were enslaved in Egypt. And it was Moses who led them away from Egypt.

My Website

Newinitiation

Post Number: 359
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 02:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Billy, I was wondering as per the reports about a world economic collapse inevitably expected within the next couple of years due to the collapse of the US dollar and diminishing worldwide resources (oil), Can the humanity expect to see the zero point energy devices (free energy devices) perfected somewhat by the quasi-ultra secret government as mentioned by Dr Greer (Disclosure Project) being freed off the dust ridden shelf, to finally come out to the mass market to be used to solve the impending energy and environmental crisis within the next several years?

Thank you
Matt

Answer

You cannot expect the free energy to emerge for quite some time. For the next decades the use of the present forms of energy production will continue, as will the destruction of nature and the impact on the climate. And overpopulation, the biggest threat and evil of all, will continue. Over 100 million people are born each year, and the current population is more than one milliard/billiard higher than the census reports are claiming.
Because of the steady huge increase in human population, more and more new powerplants have to be built, and more and more energy will be consumed. Struggles to save energy (e.g. by building cars which are running on ever lower amounts of gasoline) are outstripped or outrun through the increase of new human beings who are demanding/needing energy, etc. etc.

Jakes

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

In your January 2003 article prior to the start of the Iraq War (To the Statesmen in Power and to Mankind of Earth) you mentioned that the world faced great peril unless five individuals were removed from office or power: Bush, Sharon, Arafat, Hussein, and Bin Laden. Hussein has been incarcerated for nearly three years and has been sentenced to die by hanging. Arafat has been dead for more than two years. Sharon has been in a coma (brain dead?) for nearly a year. Bin Laden has been deep in hiding for years and many times rumored to be dead. Bush has lost nearly all his political capital, and his party no longer has absolute control of the US. Based on your logic the world should now be in better shape (moving more towards peace than war) then when you wrote your article. But instead you say the world has entered the prologue to WWIII. What is causing this discrepancy? Is it time for a revised prophecy regarding WWIII?

Thanks and happy holidays!

Answer

To remove all those five persons from power does not guarantee that there will be no WWIII, because everything depends on several factors: a) How will the successors of those 5 persons economic think and act? b) When will the USA draw back all their forces (military and others) from all other countries on Earth, and c) when will the peoples of all nations cease to be submissively dependent on criminal and warmongering leaders, …
The prophecy is still active, because the threat of WWIII does still exist.

Psycloud

Post Number: 69
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 07:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Grüezi

Can you describe the people of Baawi for us. Do they live in a different time-shifted dimension than us, and are they actively involved in any part of your mission?

Vielen Dank

Answer

They are about 2.3 metres high and quite slim.
Yes, they are involved in the mission.

I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Michael_d

Post Number: 141
Posted on Monday, December 25, 2006 - 07:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

This concerns numerology and the “dreaded” number 8. If a person has 8 as the value of the combination of their name number and birthdate number, would they be wise to change their name so the resulting value would be more favorable? For instance I know two people whose numbers are as follows:

Example 1:
First name value = 8
Last name value = 2
Birthdate value = 7
Sum = 8

Example 2:
First name value = 5
Last name value = 2
Birthdate value = 1
Sum = 8

I am thinking in example 1, the person might be wise to change the first name to correspond with the value 7. Likewise for the person in example 2. My understanding is the numbers 1, 2 & 7 are somewhat harmonious with each other, and in both examples the resulting number is more favorable than the dreaded 8.

I might add that the people involved have no interest in numerology nor are they inclined to change their name; the purpose of my question is to better understand the principle of naming through illustration.

Answer

The numbers are linked to certain basic values, but of importance is what the human being is making out of his life. How does he look after his thoughts and feelings, etc.

The same applies to horoscopes. The zodiac has some basic values, but the decisive factor is the individual human being. Therefore you don’t have to change your names in order to avoid misfortune. (Note by CF: We are not just puppets on the string of fate.)

Simon

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Billy, I wanted to ask you about the dialogues written by Plato. Is there any truth in the two dialogues – Timaeus and Critias (between Timaeus, Critias, Socrates and Hermocrates) written by the Greek Philosopher Plato about Atlantis? I ask this because in the conversation, Socrates asks Critias in the dialogue Timaeus to say an actual fact and he told him a story of Atlantis, I wanted to verify from you if this was true.

Answer

Plato heard that information from other storytellers.

Btw: Much of what the old philosophers have written is quite banal.

Rarena

Post Number: 133
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Do all forms of flora and fauna evolve to higher levels such as humans to Arahat Athersata and beyond?

Randy ô¿ô

Answer

Only the human being’s spirit form evolves to the spiritual levels.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Correct me if i'm wrong but according to the information in the contact notes - human DNA has been interfered with/modified at some distant point in the past - but that in time this will in fact correct itself of its own accord. - but also, in addition to this, that other ET races are actually currently working to help out with the problem (could have sworn i read that last bit in one of the online interviews with BEAM)

So with this in mind was wondering if Billy has anything to say regarding Dr. Eric Pearl and his so-called - 'Reconnection' healing method - wherein strings or strands of DNA supposedly get reconnected and in consequence with this all kinds of healing miracles have supposed to have been occuring...with seemingly a very impressive success rate.

- ie. is it for real - or in the end just bogus?
and if real, could there be an ET involvelment? - be that the P's or someone other than the P's??

thanks and salome.

Answer

Dr. Pearl is unknown to Billy.
No, there are no “other ET races” involved in this case.

But of course our scientists are making progress and someday the genetic malfunction will be corrected.

Btw: There are no such things as miracles.

Newinitiation

Post Number: 421
Posted on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy

I was wondering what your solutions are concerning illegal migration because here in Australia, the asylum seekers and illegal immigrants as they are labelled has been an ongoing issue in respects to their rights and on a limbo detention without resolution.
Some vile academics and politicians think that the most effective solutions in deterring would be people smugglers and asylum seekers is to set an example through detaining them in such horrid conditions out in the middle of nowhere and leaving them in such wretched conditions.
You have spoke about instituting world wide birth control, adoption of spiritual Creational principles by every person and elimination of forces and degeneration that opposes the Creational force to placate population numbers that'll solve the population and environmental crisis and I would assume this is the way towards solving this illegal migration issue but on the short term side I would very much like to know how you would go about solving this issue spiritually if ever it is possible?

Thank you Billy

regards
Matt

Tony

Post Number: 121
Posted on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

if the Plejarens suffer from no diseases or illnesses, does that mean that all Plejarens die of old age, such as pass away in their sleep?

Thomas

Post Number: 170
Posted on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy. I hope you are well. My question is about a friend of mine who is also studying the teachings that you are giving us. This friend has been meditating for a long time now and even meditates often while in bed before sleeping. This particular time, my friend was meditating in bed on positive things, and a sound appeared as if it were not coming from the ears, but somewhere inside the head. The sound lasted until my friend turned focus toward it, and this was about 3 seconds after it started. The sound was clear, broad and booming, like a tibetan horn, and though it was broad and booming, it was gentle, as opposed to grating or disturbing.

Do you have any idea what this sound could have been or what the cause of it was? For example, could the sound my friend heard be one that is described by people who practice so called 'sound current meditation', where they focus on area where the pineal is located, and focus on sounds heard not with ears but internally? My friend is a clear thinking person in my opinion and hasn't come to a definite conclusion but we are both intersted in what you have to say about it. Thanks for your reponse on this and have a great day!

Thomas

Spaceman

Post Number: 148
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy, From what I know of the story of the people of Arus – the Aryans, they attacked the Sumerians who are peace loving and the Sumerians fled to a region south to a land of dark skinned Europid people. My Question: Who are these people (dark skinned Europid)? If they are not extinct, where do they live today on Earth (countries), how are they identified (facial features, or example of such people still surviving). Also, what kind of dark skin are we speaking about here?

Simon

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 12:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Hope you are fine and also wish Semjase and all the Plejaren friends good health. I wanted to ask you; What are the origins of games like Chess? I understand that you taught the Plejarens the game, how do they fare in the game, because if they didn’t have such a game where did it come from actually, is it purely a human invention? You would have spoke about it while playing with them, do you know any details of it’s (or similar games’) origins?

Solar

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

What is wrong with our pi-number calculation? Is there (as you claim) really some error in it?

Solar

Pratik11

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Meier,
1. Why does FIGU use the Devanagiri script, which is the script of the language Hindi in India, for the representation of the OM?

2. How is the script even related to the Plejarens, why don’t they use the Latin Script or the Script that their language Sarat uses? To my knowledge the script didn’t come from the Pleiades but from the Siddham script. If you do claim that the script or any relating script came from the Plejarens then surely there must be a proof of it on Earth, in India or nearby regions relating to it.

3. Another thing I wanted to point out is that it doesn’t read as ‘OM’ (regarding the pronunciations of Hindi I have learnt), why?

Pratik11,

Please try and limit your questions to one per round.

String

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I wanted to ask you about the aggressor gene. Did the aggressor gene have a greater effect on some races than others, if so, which races. If not, how does it explain the fact that some races are more war mongering/racially abusive (of other races) than others, like the Muslims? Why have they been in war with us Americans, Europeans for so long? From the time of the Crusades, that is and they also justify the killing of our people?

String,

Please try and limit your questions to one per round.

Celestialbrother

Post Number: 67
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If Asket can give her photo, then why can't the Plejarens give theirs? I really don't understand the reason behind this, I mean the same 'curse' could affect both of them (or even you), then why did Asket give her photo in the first place, why did you, wouldn’t a curse fall over you (i.e. Billy)?

Celestialbrother,

Perhaps it may have to do with security reasons, than "curses"??

Meltoff

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 03:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, I had some questions about Henok, the first incarnate, that I thought you could answer.
A. Where did he live, which planet and how far is that from Erra and Earth?

B. If he was the first incarnated, was there anyone to guide him in anyway, how was his life style basically?

C. How did he look physically (his skin colour, stature, facial features etc.)?

D. How did he create offsprings, with whom?

If any of the questions show my ignorance to some knowledge about him, please correct me. I am new to the knowledge of your mission.

Meltoff,

Please try and limit your questions to one per round

Eddy

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Billy, I was thinking as to why there weren't advanced civilizations set in much of Africa. What about Northern America. In Africa there was only Egypt, but again, what about central Africa.
So my question is, ‘Great civilizations’ are somewhat confined to Asia and Europe, why? Didn't the advanced people, spread out probably meet the other not so developed humans?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page