Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 30, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through May 30, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Aojukwu

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 04:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I have a more personal question that I have not yet been able to answer. It is one that many people struggle with in the sense that it has neither been proven to be true or false. I was hoping that maybe you might have some insight into the Mormon religion (Latter-Day Saints). It has been said that Joseph Smith recovered a set of Golden Plates which had the writings of a people (Nephites/Lamanites) who interestingly enough, lived in the americas prior to the american-indians. These people coincidentally also had the same experience of seeing someone who also claimed to be the return of "Jesus Christ"- their savior, as well as, countless other tales of a God who delvered them from destruction.These stories seem to coincide well as a perpetuation of the Bible and it's recalculations of an ancient experience. My question to you today is did Joseph Smith actually see a personage named Moroni who led him to find a set of Golden Plates, or is this all a farce?

Moderator, thanks for all of your hard work and dedictation. You and your team have become the voice of a people who will do what it takes to provide the truth which has been hidden for a very long time..

Best Regards,

Aojukwu

Norm

Post Number: 1133
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, Could you write something like your 12 Affirmations According to Billy that could aid in the physical healing of the body?
My Website

The_future

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Meier,

You one-time mentioned the criminal neglect of the Earth people to monitor for dangers emanating from space. When you were questioned whether the greater danger was from comets, asteroids, meteoroids or malevolent ET’s, you said the danger from ET’s was much less.

Does there exist in the present-time, anywhere on or close to our planet, a space-based defense system being used to protect any group of people, country or the world from potential attacks by malevolent ET beings, ET androids, or the spacecraft or weapons of ET’s? Could the possibility exist that such a system really does exist that you and the Plejarans are not aware of?

Sincerely

Scott

Post Number: 1180
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In relationships with people, arguments or disagreements do tend to occur. It seems there is a trend developing that even when a person raises their voice to another it can be considered a form of violence or abuse. Sometimes these disagreements can lead to physical altercations between people. It seems in today’s society almost anything can be considered abuse when you either verbally or physically show aggression towards another person whether in self defense or not. Even though you may be the victim, you can be considered guilty if you defend yourself under certain circumstances. Do you consider it the right of each person to defend oneself within reason and people should be allowed to solve their own differences, or is society right in enforcing and dictating the behavior of people and to determine what is acceptable and what isn’t?

Thank you so much

Salome
Scott

Jakes

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Some people are of the opinion that everything bad that happens in America is due to the dark elements of the secret government. Random acts of violence just do not occur. Case in point is the recent mass shooting of students at the college in Virginia. Because the State of Virginia borders the US Capitol, many government installations are headquartered there, including the CIA at Langley, VA. Given this association, and the timing of the shooting the day prior to the scheduled testimony of Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez before the Senate, into the controversial matter of attorney dismissals, some people are making the presumption that the shooter was mind-controlled by a unit of the secret government. However, Langley, Virginia is closer to the City of New York than it is to the college, Virginia Tech. Are we to presume all the shootings in NYC are also due to mind-controlling coming out of Langley or thereabouts? This doesn’t make sense and leads me to this question.

Can conspiratorial thinking be classified as a mental disease, and if this is correct, what are the signs that it has progressed into the disease state?

Thanks to you, Scott and Christian for all you do in allowing us to ask questions. It's really appreciated.

Leann

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 08:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,
When Creation goes to sleep and there is nothing but itself within itself, where is the information stored about it's previous awake cycle, that it may be known again, when it again re-awakens?
Thank you Billy, now and for all eternity.
Leann

Hector

Post Number: 254
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 09:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I want to ask about the disadvantage of ageing prematurely and its connection with mental maturity.If creation has programmed man to live average 700-1000 years and the earthman does only live 70-100 does this mean that the mental maturity of the earthman never reaches a state of " full capacity" in comparison to non age-limited humans? People tend to insight, to reflect and meditate when they are older.In the case of earthhumans, this process is exactly terminated when it begins to develop.So my question is if we due to our limitation of age never pass the stage of mental-spiritual childhood, what in my opinion would mean some kind of spiritual blockade.

Daniel

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear BEAM,
regarding all the variety of plants and animals here on Earth, in the past and present, are all of them originally from here and a result of the natural evolution process, or there are species that were brought from other planets by extra-terrestrial races?

peace and health.

Gib_niner

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

Can there sometimes be a need for 'soul retreival'??? is there any real basis to it?

Was wondering if there is any truth to the notion
that, on an energetic level at least, some individuals could be somewhat vampiric in the sense that they can somehow take away a part of your essence or soul - thus leaving you somewhat drained & robbed of your usual vital self - perhaps this can happen on a minor daily basis - where one might need to rest and recover - but if it were to occur on a more fundamental core level - with somebody you spent a longer time with - could there be a possibility that somebody might for a fact then be in need of some kind of 'soul retreival' process???

Sometimes i think i might need this - or is it more likely that as a result of having dealings with a certain person over a longer time frame - that the whole personality has ultimately/inevitably then been altered - thus a new way of looking at things and the world in general has evolved - thus one feels naturally enough..'different'. - so in this case no real need for 'soul retreival' at all - which do you think could be the more likely?? At any rate there is this feeling of existing in a new way with a new perspective - but indeed at times - feeling to some degree also - perhaps a bit lost maybe - cant even decide if the resulting new me is even an improvement or a worsening! , therefore to conclude - holy cylon! ...has my soul been robbed???

Saalome.

Andyr

Post Number: 13
Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

It’s been discussed that there are some sensitive subjects you are not recommended to speak about openly. Perhaps things like crop circles, Zeti Reticuli, Protocols of Zion, WTC, Herr Hitler, etc. However, I wonder if you thought about this idea. Similar to Jmmanuel’s teachings, which were also under fire during their time, and the people in control changed the truth, you could put your true knowledge about today’s sensitive topics (circles, Reticuli, Zion, WTC, Hitler, etc) in a book sealed away in a safe place. When many years have passed, and the truth-benders and guilty-ones are no longer here, then it will be okay for the Plejarans to lead someone to the place where the correct knowledge of today’s time is kept. Perhaps you are already planning for this idea. What do you think of this idea, will it work for you, and maybe it’s already being done?

Pleasure to speak with you.

Scott

Post Number: 1211
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Francofiori2004
Username: Francofiori2004

Post Number: 21

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 02:32 pm:

I have read the Talmud Jmmanuel (in english). it surprised me a lot to reaf that Jmm. could perform such wonders as multiply bread and fish and stop a storm suddenly. I can understand an evoluted man can be telepathical or emanate curing energy but how can a man command a storm? Does a storm understand words?
And why Jmm. didn't say to Judah to write in different way the statemen about adultery and homosexuals should be castrated? This can be dangerous if people will take it literally.

Francofiori2004,
You were asked by Christian and myself to limit your questions to one question per session. I will let Christian determine which question will be answered by Billy.

Scott-Moderator

Neither does a storm understand words, nor had Jmmanuel the ability to do such acts. He was helped by his Plejaren friends who were influencing the storm with technical means. The Talmud Jmmanuel is adjusted to the understanding of those times when the people were not able to comprehend many of Jmmanuel’s explanations and teachings. Additionally, the people in those times had other morals than we have today. The people in that region had other moral standards and opinions than e.g. the Greek. Much of what is written in the TJ needs explanations.

Btw: The term „castrated“ is not used in the German original, where it is written as „entmannen“ and „entweiben“, which refers to the fact that in ancient times homosexual people and those who were committing adultery were exiled on remote systems or islands (ETs), separated by sex in order to prevent them from producing offspring.

You may order a small booklet (in German and English) from FIGU with explanation about how the expressions regarding homosexuality must be understood correctly.

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Post Number: 232

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 06:16 pm:

By any chance do you know what has and still is causing the massive bird and honey bee deaths now talking place all over the world? Last February I heard there were a lot of bird deaths in countries all over the world and now I'm hearing that something is causing the honey bees to be disappearing at an alarming fast rate in great numbers all over the world. So what is happening to the birds and the bees?

Peace in wisdom and being,

James Truthseeker

Environmental pollution, reduction of natural habitats, global warming, etc. etc.

(Note by CF: I just read in a newspaper that since 1999 the West-Nile-Virus is responsible for the death of masses of several bird species in the USA.)

Jo_jo
Username: Jo_jo

Post Number: 246

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 06:45 pm:

There exists a clique of people participating on the FIGU Discussion Forum that have a very unique opinion regarding the document “The Protocols of The Elders of Zion”. To begin, they express the opinion that the document is an authentic blueprint for the domination of the world by a small, elite group of Jews. Next, they express the opinion that you too believe this document is authentic but are restrained/prevented from expressing your true opinion publicly. They further state that you are being smart and prudent by withholding your true opinion regarding this document, because if you did not, much harm would be brought against you and the FIGU. They claim the FIGU website would even be closed down. They use this part of your statement in Bulletin 34 as “proof” of your reluctance to publicly speak the truth:

Die ganze Geschichte dieser idiotischen und schwachsinnigen Hetzschrift gegen die Juden aufzuführen, würde jedoch zu weit führen.

Presenting the entire history of this idiotic and dim-witted inflammatory text against the Jews would, however, lead too far.

Finally, they are drawing the analogy to the Apollo 11 hoax, wherein you knew the truth about the hoax but would not speak publicly about it in the early years for fear of reprisal against yourself and the FIGU.

I don’t think there is anything you can now say to change the minds of these particular people regarding the alleged truth of “The Protocols”. However, for the people that read this Discussion Forum and are more open-minded, what can you say to the assertion that you are wearing-the-muzzle concerning “The Protocols”?

My sincere thanks.

„The Protocols“ are a big lie from beginning to end!
As you can see in the FIGU Bulletins we from FIGU do not change the truth because this would be counter-productive. Either you speak the truth, or you don’t talk about certain things.

(Note by CF: Due to legal actions against Billy we had to change certain words (like “liar”). We were legally accused and could no longer call a person, who is deliberately telling the untruth, a liar. We were informing the readers about our change of words, though.)

Michael_d
Username: Michael_d

Post Number: 153

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 09:26 pm:

Thank you for answering my last question about Secret Societies. I had actually meant to ask you about the Skull and Bones Society instead of the New World Order, as I do recall you previously mentioning they are truly a world-wide menace.

In your answer about the Freemasons and Illuminati, you said they are harmless in their religious form and with the spreading of conspiratorial theories. Is there another form in which they presently exist where they are NOT harmless?

Best wishes.

Well, there will be certain individuals among the great number of Freemasons who are living for their own selfish objects and are striving for goals that are sinister and not for the good of humankind. But this claim may also matter with all groups of people within religions, political parties, sects, etc. etc. The Freemasons are really a harmless organizations.

(Note by CF: There are many people who are searching for conspiracy where there is none. And such people may also be found among the readers of this forum, like e.g. regarding the chemtrail issue. Of coarse there is real conspiracy in this world, and one good example can be read in the report of the 203rd contact of September 10, 1985, where Quetzal was saying that there were only 37 persons involved in the Apollo 11 moon-landing hoax which, among other things, involved hypnosis.)

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Post Number: 249

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:25 pm:

Hello again Mr. Meier. I would like to ask a question about when you sent your consciousness to Erra to see Semjase when she was injured and you were here on Earth. In one of the FIGU bulletins, you said that you had sent an extension of your material consciousness out to Erra, kind of like sending out "feelers" or an antenna, but that your consciousness remained attached to your body. My exact question is: How could your material consciousness go to Erra so quickly because I thought that any part of the material consciousness could not exceed lightspeed? Thanks for your answer and have a great day!

Thomas

Billy did not send his material consciousness to Erra, but was using spirit telepathy which is “traveling” with spirit velocity (= 10 to the power 7000). With it you can penetrate into other dimensions, and time doesn’t matter at all because you may reach each spot in the universe instantly. Normal primary telepathy doesn’t reach wider than 3 light seconds.

Fedor
Username: Fedor

Post Number: 20

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:27 pm:

My question for you is about childhood vaccinations. Here in the US, vaccination is standard procedure. One has to jump high hurdles in order to spare the child from these shots. With increasing world-wide immigration, it seems the requirement for vaccination is becoming even stricter. Regrettably some children have very bad reactions to vaccinations and suffer permanent impairment or even die. And some people say the immune system is compromised rather than strengthened by these vaccinations. I would also include flu vaccinations in the group with childhood (disease) vaccinations. What do you say; does the bad outweigh the good with these vaccinations?

Usually, vaccinations are not problematic. Of course there are always exceptions.

Wishing you the best in all your endeavors.

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 306

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:30 pm:

question:
is it possible for a human to project images using conciousness related abilities that can bee seen (with the un-aided eye) by other people around him or her?
like a projection to that similair of what a cinema film projector does for example.
thanks.

Yes, that’s possible, through the use/application of “Feinstoffsinnlichkeit” (which is often falsely named as “übersinnlich” oder “extrasensory”. Feinstoffsinnlichkeit could be translated as “fine-matter sensuousness”, and it is connected with our seventh sense.
It is possible to make fluidal forces visible.

Dave
Username: Dave

Post Number: 4

Posted on Monday, April 30, 2007 - 10:45 pm:

I have seen "Mediums" stand on a stage/platform and point to people and give very impressive "readings" allegedly from dead relatives.
When i say impressive i mean that the "medium" has stated certain facts to a person that only this person knows.
At first i was sceptical but when a "Medium" came to my brother who i was sat next to and gave details about his nephew (my son) wanting a motorbike (which was true.The "Medium" also asked "who's David" which was myself and then started to give me some details about myself and even advised me about stopping smoking.
This paricular "Medium" went to 5 different people and had given them information on various aspects of there lives e.g personal relationships,there bad hip or gave some advice that the "dead relative" had given.
The people that had recieved this "Reading" were giving the "medium" feed back on the statements he was making all of which were positive.
Before this "Medium" came to my brother and i, i was suspecting that they were "Plants" and that he had picked this information about them up off other people,therefore pretending to be a "Medium" however he gave my brother and i information and in fairness to the "Medium" he couldn't have known any of it from anywhere - he didn't know us,we never discussed anything inside the church we had attended,it seemed to me that he was talking to a "Dead relative" of ours.
I know that through your teachings that there 16 Mediums that don't make themselves known like this so he wasn't one of them.
My question is could he be accessing part of some spiritual records that he believes are "dead people" like most of the "Mediums" of spirtual churches believe and if not could you tell me what it is.
I wish you and all my best wishes.

Kind regards

Dave

This is a form of thought reading, which must not be confused with telepathy. All of this has nothing to do with “dead people” because you cannot get in contact with “dead ones”, and such persons (mediums) don’t have the capabilities/abilities to have access to the storage banks frequencies of other people.

Bond007
Username: Bond007

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:12 am:

Alex.D}}}}}}

Yes it is possible. You have to concentrate on that which you will do, and not on what you want to do. And of course: practice, practice, practice.

Savio
Username: Savio

Post Number: 571

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:18 am:

I wonder if you are familiar with the oriental philosopher Lao Tzu and his book Tao Te Ching (The Way and Its Power).

As I understand it, [Tao] means the source of existence, the universe itself and its everlasting laws of nature.

To me, Lao Tzu’s philosophy is about his observation on Creation and its universal eternal laws.

Do you have any comments on Lao Tsz and his philosophy?

Thanks

Savio

Yes, he knows his philosophy and thinks it is somewhat banal. Lao Tse is claiming things that are not true.

Aojukwu
Username: Aojukwu

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 04:29 am:

I have a more personal question that I have not yet been able to answer. It is one that many people struggle with in the sense that it has neither been proven to be true or false. I was hoping that maybe you might have some insight into the Mormon religion (Latter-Day Saints). It has been said that Joseph Smith recovered a set of Golden Plates which had the writings of a people (Nephites/Lamanites) who interestingly enough, lived in the americas prior to the american-indians. These people coincidentally also had the same experience of seeing someone who also claimed to be the return of "Jesus Christ"- their savior, as well as, countless other tales of a God who delvered them from destruction.These stories seem to coincide well as a perpetuation of the Bible and it's recalculations of an ancient experience. My question to you today is did Joseph Smith actually see a personage named Moroni who led him to find a set of Golden Plates, or is this all a farce?

Moderator, thanks for all of your hard work and dedictation. You and your team have become the voice of a people who will do what it takes to provide the truth which has been hidden for a very long time..

Best Regards,

Aojukwu

That’s all nonsense and plain fraud.

Norm
Username: Norm

Post Number: 1133

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 05:11 am:

No.

The_future
Username: The_future

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 06:06 am:

You one-time mentioned the criminal neglect of the Earth people to monitor for dangers emanating from space. When you were questioned whether the greater danger was from comets, asteroids, meteoroids or malevolent ET’s, you said the danger from ET’s was much less.

Does there exist in the present-time, anywhere on or close to our planet, a space-based defense system being used to protect any group of people, country or the world from potential attacks by malevolent ET beings, ET androids, or the spacecraft or weapons of ET’s? Could the possibility exist that such a system really does exist that you and the Plejarans are not aware of?

Sincerely

No.

Scott
Username: Scott

Post Number: 1180

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:05 pm:

In relationships with people, arguments or disagreements do tend to occur. It seems there is a trend developing that even when a person raises their voice to another it can be considered a form of violence or abuse. Sometimes these disagreements can lead to physical altercations between people. It seems in today’s society almost anything can be considered abuse when you either verbally or physically show aggression towards another person whether in self defense or not. Even though you may be the victim, you can be considered guilty if you defend yourself under certain circumstances. Do you consider it the right of each person to defend oneself within reason and people should be allowed to solve their own differences, or is society right in enforcing and dictating the behavior of people and to determine what is acceptable and what isn’t?

Thank you so much

Salome
Scott

People should solve their own differences themselves. There is indeed a (false) trend to make each problem a societal problem.
Due to the ever increasing overpopulation the intolerance is growing, too, because the more people, the less stable relationships are growing.

Jakes
Username: Jakes

Post Number: 110

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 08:13 am:

Some people are of the opinion that everything bad that happens in America is due to the dark elements of the secret government. Random acts of violence just do not occur. Case in point is the recent mass shooting of students at the college in Virginia. Because the State of Virginia borders the US Capitol, many government installations are headquartered there, including the CIA at Langley, VA. Given this association, and the timing of the shooting the day prior to the scheduled testimony of Attorney General Alberto Gonzalez before the Senate, into the controversial matter of attorney dismissals, some people are making the presumption that the shooter was mind-controlled by a unit of the secret government. However, Langley, Virginia is closer to the City of New York than it is to the college, Virginia Tech. Are we to presume all the shootings in NYC are also due to mind-controlling coming out of Langley or thereabouts? This doesn’t make sense and leads me to this question.

Can conspiratorial thinking be classified as a mental disease, and if this is correct, what are the signs that it has progressed into the disease state?

Thanks to you, Scott and Christian for all you do in allowing us to ask questions. It's really appreciated.

Yes, conspiratorial thinking can be classified as a mental disease, and the ridiculous books by Sitchin, Jan Holey (van Helsing) etc. etc. are fostering such unrealistic thinking.
Conspiratorial thinking has to do with delusion.

There was no mind-control involved in the shooting at the Virginia college.

Leann
Username: Leann

Post Number: 41

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 08:13 am:

Leann

It is stored in creational energy in which it remains for all eternity.

Hector
Username: Hector

Post Number: 254

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 09:08 am:

I want to ask about the disadvantage of ageing prematurely and its connection with mental maturity.If creation has programmed man to live average 700-1000 years and the earthman does only live 70-100 does this mean that the mental maturity of the earthman never reaches a state of " full capacity" in comparison to non age-limited humans? People tend to insight, to reflect and meditate when they are older.In the case of earthhumans, this process is exactly terminated when it begins to develop.So my question is if we due to our limitation of age never pass the stage of mental-spiritual childhood, what in my opinion would mean some kind of spiritual blockade.

There is no such thing as a “spiritual blockade”.
We do not remain in a stage of mental-childhood, because we also go through the different cycles of existence, like birth, childhood, youth, etc. We have much less time available for learning in one lifetime, but nevertheless we have a full life.

Daniel
Username: Daniel

Post Number: 10

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 09:43 am:

regarding all the variety of plants and animals here on Earth, in the past and present, are all of them originally from here and a result of the natural evolution process, or there are species that were brought from other planets by extra-terrestrial races?

peace and health.

Life (bacteria, etc.) was brought to Earth by comets, but all animals developed here on Earth. There was no import of animals.

Gib_niner
Username: Gib_niner

Post Number: 14

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 01:00 pm:

Can there sometimes be a need for 'soul retreival'??? is there any real basis to it?

Was wondering if there is any truth to the notion
that, on an energetic level at least, some individuals could be somewhat vampiric in the sense that they can somehow take away a part of your essence or soul - thus leaving you somewhat drained & robbed of your usual vital self - perhaps this can happen on a minor daily basis - where one might need to rest and recover - but if it were to occur on a more fundamental core level - with somebody you spent a longer time with - could there be a possibility that somebody might for a fact then be in need of some kind of 'soul retreival' process???

Sometimes i think i might need this - or is it more likely that as a result of having dealings with a certain person over a longer time frame - that the whole personality has ultimately/inevitably then been altered - thus a new way of looking at things and the world in general has evolved - thus one feels naturally enough..'different'. - so in this case no real need for 'soul retreival' at all - which do you think could be the more likely?? At any rate there is this feeling of existing in a new way with a new perspective - but indeed at times - feeling to some degree also - perhaps a bit lost maybe - cant even decide if the resulting new me is even an improvement or a worsening! , therefore to conclude - holy cylon! ...has my soul been robbed???

Saalome.

All of this is esoteric nonsense.

Andyr
Username: Andyr

Post Number: 13

Posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 - 03:42 pm:

It’s been discussed that there are some sensitive subjects you are not recommended to speak about openly. Perhaps things like crop circles, Zeti Reticuli, Protocols of Zion, WTC, Herr Hitler, etc. However, I wonder if you thought about this idea. Similar to Jmmanuel’s teachings, which were also under fire during their time, and the people in control changed the truth, you could put your true knowledge about today’s sensitive topics (circles, Reticuli, Zion, WTC, Hitler, etc) in a book sealed away in a safe place. When many years have passed, and the truth-benders and guilty-ones are no longer here, then it will be okay for the Plejarans to lead someone to the place where the correct knowledge of today’s time is kept. Perhaps you are already planning for this idea. What do you think of this idea, will it work for you, and maybe it’s already being done?

Pleasure to speak with you.

Your idea will remain just what it is, an idea.
If there is something Billy is not allowed to speak about, he will not start talking about it.
Billy plainly states his opinion and knowledge. However, there is something like a “book” stored away: Billy wrote thousands of pages of spirit lessons for the Plejarens which will not be accessible for terrestrial humankind for a long time (thousands of years).
}

Newinitiation

Post Number: 579
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Please stay healthy and may you live long.

Billy there was recently a film segment on the net purported to be taken from the Apollo 12 mission where it features a gigantic extraterrestrial spaceship somewhat embedded on the moon surface.
Now as most people know NASA and other government officials as indicated by eyewitness testimony of disclosure project witnesses, have engaged in suppression of artifacts, giant spires, ET stations and various other anomalous objects on the moon and anything related to ETs and UFOs.
Now, since Apollo mission officially ended, have there ever been clandestine or secret manned mission back to the moon to retrieve, study, investigate or salvage various anomalous ET objects from the moon by any terrestrial secret projects or groups?

Thank you Billy being here for us.

Matt

The_future

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 09:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear BEAM,

Reference: FIGU Bulletin Vol. 1, No. 2, German Printing May 1995, English Printing Nov. 1995.

In this bulletin you give the following warning:

On February 14, 1995, the Pleiadians/Plejarans warned that new developments were originating from within right-extremist circles that must be carefully scrutinized by government agencies and by ordinary citizens and security forces. The warning states: “Especially in schools for higher education and universities, a new right-extremist group is emerging that will dedicate itself to terrorism under the disguise and appearance of being a religious-conservative organization, and threatens to evoke great harm.”

Regent University, a christian school in Virginia Beach, Virginia, founded by television-evangelist Pat Robertson, reportedly has had 150 graduates serve in the GW Bush administration, including the recently resigned Monica Goodling.

Is this the type of group you were referring to in your warning?

Incidentally, their motto is Christian Leadership to Change the World.

Sincerely

James

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy,
I think it's much easier to accept ones own material death than thinking about the passing of a loved one.

In some cultures another's death should be approach like a celebration of the life, and in others it's very obviously a dark and depressing occasion. People may sometimes be confused of what is an appropriate reaction, for instance they may feel guilty for not showing a lot of crying and grief.

Is there a useful basic ritual to mourn the passing of a person close to you or what do the Plejaren and other spiritually advanced ET's do to make dealing with the death less painful and exaggerated?
Welcome to Earth!

Thomas

Post Number: 273
Posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your answer to my last question. However there seems to be some contradiction to what I read in a FIGU bulletin. My last question was about how you were able to see Semjase while you were still on Earth but she was near death on Erra with her head injury. You said in a FIGU bulletin that you had sent something like antenna or feelers of your consciousness to Erra in response to a reader question. Then in your last answer to me about the same subject, you said that you did NOT send your consciousness at all, but rather used spirit telepathy. This seems to me to be contradictory. Can you clarify this for me please? Thank you. (see FIGU Bulletin 27 excerpt below)

Es handelte sich dabei nicht um eine «Astralwanderung» resp. um eine Reise des Geistes, sondern einzig und allein um eine geistige Bewusstseinsreise. Bei einer solchen Reise resp. Wanderung verlässt der Geist und damit also auch der Astralkörper in keiner Weise den physischen Körper. Es werden sozusagen nur die «Antennen» des geistigen Bewusstseins «ausgefahren», die zu «hören» und zu «sehen» vermögen, und zwar in rein empfindungsmässiger Form. Zu empfinden vermag dabei nur der Geistbereich, während der materielle Bereich des Menschen nur Gefühle zu schaffen und zu realisieren vermag. Das Empfinden bleibt also einzig und allein dem Geistbereich vorbehalten.
Eine geistige Bewusstseinsreise läuft in ähnlicher Form ab, wie eine materielle Bewusstseinsreise, bei der durch die Bewusstseinskräfte Dinge erblickt und erhört werden können, die sich anderswo oder gar in der Zukunft manifestieren. Nur wird dieser Vorgang vom Erdenmenschen nicht materielle Bewusstseinswanderung genannt, sondern Hellsehen, Vision oder Hellhören usw. Kennt der Mensch dabei die Umstände und Umgebung usw., dann vermag er sich diese bildlich vorzustellen und vermag zu erkennen, was sich ereignet. Weder im einen noch im andern Fall verlässt also in Wirklichkeit das Bewusstsein seinen Sitz, sondern es bleibt an Ort und Stelle und sendet nur seine «Antenne» oder seine «Fühler» aus.

Billy

Jakes

Post Number: 124
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

With renewed skirmishes taking place in Gaza and Lebanon, it seems the possibility rises once again for the third world fire. But it seems the larger danger comes from the direct involvement of the big three, USA, Russia and China. When these three are openly battling eachother, then we will know the world-wide war is on. But these three powers have so much to lose economically by instigating a world-wide war, that it is virtually incomprehensible for them to do so. It is political and economic suicide, not to mention the end of the world as we know it. The fundamentalist terrorist organizations, on the other hand, have nothing to lose politically or economically, so it seems more probable they will be the ones to pull the trigger to start the war, if it should ever happen. My feeling is that at some point during the constantly occurring Middle East skirmishes and battles, they will infiltrate and take command of nuclear weapons in France and unleash a nuclear armed missile upon Israel. Then the prophecies will come to be, and Israel will be no more. Since you have indicated that certain people in the United Nations organization read your material, what can be done or has been done to alert the respective French authorities to the vulnerability they have for the security of their nuclear weapons being compromised by terrorists within their own country?

My thanks to you, Christian, Scott and Badr for your generosity in taking the time to answer our questions.

Brian

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
Do you or thr P`s see a valid peacekeeping mission beginning any time soon?

Salome
Brian

Savio

Post Number: 573
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

It was mentioned that A spiritform will have full consciousness when it reaches the level of AA, where the spiritual consciousness will merge with the spiritform to become one.

My question is: When a spiritform returns from the AA level to this material world and reincarnates again as a human, would that spiritform be required to separate again back into two parts such as: a non-conscious spirit form and the spiritual consciousness ?

Salome

Savio

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 31
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for clear answer about Talmud Imm.
Now, at 1th april 2007 I came to visit your Center and in the morning at about 11 hour I was on railway at about 100 km/h speed and something like a red fire came at side of my car, sending red flashes to me and my mom. Few seconds and it became a red circle (like a little sun) up on right of my car, about apparently 100 meters high.While looking at it, it suddenly disappeared.
All this lasted about 30 seconds.
Do you know what it was?
maybe your telemetrical disk or an energy ship from andromeda or maybe somthing natural?
thank you
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.GETPERFECTBODY.COM

Kaare

Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

In regards to the humans from the planet HASTER, located in the 483 Million Light year distant JENAM Galaxy, who in November 1980, with the help of the Plejarans, built an Earth station deep in the North Sea, -
Do they still man and operate this station today?, and did they go through with their decision to make contact with one or more Earth Humans?

Thank you

Regards
Kaare

Bond007

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hallo Mr.Meier
I've tried to to move objects with my mind for years,but it does not work.Is there any meditation that can help me to do that or is there any other way to do that?Can you explain step by step how to do it please??I would like to do it .

Alex.D
Alex Dorus

Memo00

Post Number: 285
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 05:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Billy

After meeting and talking with many persons i have realized that sexual infidelity is something very common. It may be attributed partially to the fact that monogamy is imposed into us, but mostly people only search for pleasure, not love.

It has been said than in the Plejaren world if a person would commit adultery then he/she would be exiled for the rest of his/her life

my question is:
What would be the proper punishment for the same transgression in our world? (and if the there should be a distinction between cheating only for sexual pleasure or when a man REALLY and honestly loves more than a woman)

thank you very much for your time
and i hope we can meet in person one day

Aojukwu

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

I need to understand from a basic perspective what is our true purpose here on Earth? In other words, what are we attempting to achieve? Our lives have been shortened to a mere average of 100 years by some sort of genetic manipulation to which we are not aware of how to change. Now hearing that our existense could potentially live for somewhere close to 1000 years once we figure it out becomes somewhat of a encouragement knowing that we can't learn as much within the time we are here. But the proble is tha we would then have to start over with our next life because of our short life span. I just want to make sense out of why we eat certain foods and struggle for survival everyday. It almost makes no sense to be here if there isn't a purpose in all of our endeavors.

To me that seems to be the question that will help many of us move forward as a nation and get to a higher level. So again, the question is what is our true purpose here on earth?

Highest Regards,

Aojukwu

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page