Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 14, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through July 14, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael

Post Number: 564
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

I don't know, I'll have to watch the DVD at some point to find out. If you think it may be defective send it back and we'll get it replaced.
Michael Horn

Tjames

Post Number: 246
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah, Scott/Mike I noticed that also.

Both DVD's had the color issue, and also a playback problem at around 50 Min. on disc A, but the content is there.

Does yours have an issue like that Scott?

By the way Michael, I sent the DVD back. My friends and I are excited to see the rest!

Take Care,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Michael

Post Number: 565
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 08:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

I've contacted the duplicator and he's checking to see if there's anything that can be done about the color. Of course defective disks will be promptly replaced.

Thanks.
Michael Horn

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,
I downloaded a video from Google yesterday-a 1.25 hr interview of Billy in 1989 by Randolph Winters. I know that Randolph is not highly regarded(to say the least!), but I enjoyed listening to Billy and gained a little more knowledge. One thing which has bugged me is that Billy stated that although there are Lyrian incarnations on Earth today, there are no such Plejaren incarnations! One would have thought that, for example, with Pelegon and his 70,000 that some Plejaren-originating spirits would still be earthbound-perhaps they have been rounded up and have gone home!
Regards,
Charles.

Scott

Post Number: 1127
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

In response to the color/tint problem regarding Michael Horns most recent video filmed at the UFO conference in Laughlin Nevada; He asked me to tell anyone who is having this problem, that he contacted Bob Brown (Organizer) and Bob recommended the problem can be resolved simply by turning down the color on your television. I did this and it helped considerably, although I don't know how this would work if you are watching the video on your computer?? If you have further comments you can post them here, and I will forward them to Michael.

Thanks
Scott

Rarena

Post Number: 204
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

In Windows Media Player V9: it is view, enhancements, video settings, brightness and then contrast. That should take care of the excess color. Don't know about other vidi players though.

Michael,

The four minute trailer contained in your DVD for the Silent Revolution of Truth was very delightful and beautiful. The Mill Valley Film Festival http://mvff.com/2007/interim07.html?PHPSESSID=86c2bd698f67af2c43cbc55d17f07640is now accepting entries in the area of international features, documentaries, shorts and children’s films and your film might be good to try and enter. My daughter is in an entry called the Flutterby Film (previously the Butterfly Film) If not the entire film a trailer like the four minutes in the new DVD would be nice. Would clean up any freeze's and make some of the transitions more smooth. A good editor is worth his weight in gold, and that's one reason they charge so much...
butterfly
Those are my daughters (shes' 14) hands and the butterfly was alive and ready to fly...

Scott

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Thanks for the WMPlayer info, I favor the older versions, but I'll take a look at it.

Scott

Norm

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Hidden Agenda For World Government

http://stage6.divx.com/Liberty/video/1159456/The-Hidden-Agenda-For-World-Government
My Website

Dale44

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I recently viewed the Wendelle Stevens/Michael Horn lectures at the 2006 15th Annual UFO Congress.I really enjoyed those along with the one by Christian Frehner.I also just ordered the 2007
UFO Congress lectures from Michael Horn.I look forward to receiving them.

Mike

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dale44

I too recently viewed the Wendelle Stevens, Michael Horn & Christian Frehner lectures from the 2006 15th Annual UFO Congress. After watching this DVD my lower jaw was disengaged from my upper one for quite a while afterwards. This is front line information, most of which I was never aware of before (as a person relatively new to the Billy Meier case).
Such material when presented to me for the first time was very difficult to integrate / comprehend with my everyday life experiences (and preconceptions I must add).
After watching that particular DVD, I decided to purchase “And Still They Fly!” (ISBN-13 978-0971152311) by Guido Moosbrugger, I would recommend reading this book as an excellent follow on (if you haven’t done so already) and then of course I found this discussion forum in which I continue to learn from the people here.
There are many other people here with much more knowledge than me of the Billy Meier case that can give you some good pointers for further information and recommendations.

Good luck with your continuing adventure
Mike

Dale44

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, April 16, 2007 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mike;
Thank you. I just purchased the Moosbrugger book and also have the DVD- "The Meier Contacts-The Key to Our Future Survival".I would really appreciate any help you or other members of the discussion board can give me.

Badr

Post Number: 171
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Forum friends,

Newsletter emails have been sent out a short while ago on the opening of the new FIGU Schweiz website, and it has a lot of information, obviously in German, but if you got a translator in hand, it could be quite interesting…
The best part of it is that the video of Billy typing on the keyboard has been released, at last. By the way this is a part of a new FIGU DVD that will be released soon.. It is linked off the main page.

http://www.figu.org/ch/

A quick translation of the voice talking.

She starts by saying “this is Billys workplace in the office where all his books are written”. And there is a silence, where you might hear the background, I noticed Billys voice in the background, probably outside the office talking to someone. Then she goes on to say “Here is were Billy works daily until the early hours of the morning, in fact 7 days a week, next to many other tasks that he performs during the days and nights”, then another break, she then comments about the type writer saying “until 4 Match 2001 he worked with this type writer for 28 years with the brand name (Adler), and in 5th of March 2001 he continued his work on the computer, the speed of typing depends on the type of work he is doing, when he types letters he would use his three fingers to type” and then you see Billy typing with three fingers, after that she says “with recalling telepathic contacts to write down the contact notes and so on, he then uses all 5 fingers, whereby his typing speed is much faster” and then goes on to say “that this is a normal case of speed of typing when he is recalling the contact notes in a telepathic form”.

Salome, Badr

Leann

Post Number: 44
Posted on Saturday, May 19, 2007 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for that post Badr. Excellent new website. Billy is amazing.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 89
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a DVD being sold on eBay right now that is billed as, “The Very Rare Billy Meier Interview”. A chap in the UK is selling it, it’s in English, it’s 60 minutes long, and it’s from 1990. I e-mailed the seller to ask him for more information, like who the interviewer was, and this is his response:

“We are not sure who does the interview, they are not Japanese and I do no feel it is Lee Elders either, but I have not seen this many places at all.”

Does anyone have any more information about this DVD/interview? I might be interested in buying it if I knew more about it.
I thnk this is the URL or just go to eBay and do a search under “Billy Meier”.

http://cgi.ebay.com/UFOs-THE-VERY-RARE-BILLY-MEIER-INTERVIEW-DVD_W0QQitemZ140136403589QQihZ004QQcategoryZ64310QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

Regards
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1243
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 09:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

With a certain high degree of probability, that interview was done in 1989, and was conducted by Randolph Winters in Billys Kitchen area. This was not an authorized release of this interview, so beware.

Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK, Scott, thanks! That tells me what I need to know. I was wondering why I didn't see it anywhere else.

Bob

Indi

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, July 09, 2007 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob

I have the one Scott was referring to - 1989, Randolph Winters. It runs for about 1hr 15mins.

It may be the one. The copy I have has very poor volume, and to listen I have to turn everything up full, but it is listenable.

Here is the link to viewing it online

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4960514397028203697

in peace

Robjna

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 91
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 05:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, thanks, Robjna! I will check it out online later. There seems to be enough indicators that it probably is the same one, that I will hold off buying it for now. If it is a different one, I would think someone else here would have heard about it.

Regards,
Bob

Scott

Post Number: 1244
Posted on Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob,

If you can e-mail me, I will tell you more about the interview.

scott.baxter@forum.figu.org

Melli

Post Number: 280
Posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 - 06:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi,
I was watching Billy speak on the video link you provided and snippets of other clips including M. horn and others and I kept asking myself one question: who has put those video clips with the real information and with Billy? Has the wind changed? why now? is the time approaching the awakening of humanity? Is the Age of Aquarius fast forwarded, well before 2029?
I think it's great that these clips are available because they are honest, direct and to the point unlike all others on the net. Cheers!!!

Melli

Post Number: 282
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2007 - 09:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Because I do not read German can someone point in the right direction to view the clip where Billy is typing? The above link didn't go straight to it, thanks.

Badr

Post Number: 190
Posted on Friday, July 13, 2007 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.figu.org/ch/verein/wir_uber_uns/billy_meier/arbeitsdemonstration/play

Salome, Badr

The_original_dave

Post Number: 33
Posted on Saturday, July 14, 2007 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey melli,

what's coming in the year 2029. is there gonna be sometype of change.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page