Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 29, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through July 29, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 51
Posted on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Scott,

Really appreciate your constant perserverence in this respect. Please excuse me for my digressions.

More on topic; my experience of telling others of Billy's mission, has been, at times, met with vehement opposition. For example when reading Talmud of Jmmanuel to very religious people. The concept of forcibly enforced non-violence, no hate, no revenge, no triumph. Gewaltsame Geswaltosigkeit.

The singing sound and metallic light of the "Star" in Bethlehem. The idea of god being a man and Creation being a force infinitly above man, although man carries a bit in his brain. Or the idea of Gabriel being a celestial son, (off planeter) rather than an angel... sets others off into a frenzy as well. Gabriel, the lineage of Rasiel was the father of Jmmanual (Jesus) as he impregnated Mary and Joe (Mary's betrothed) took care of his (Gabriel's)genetic son. It sounds a little bit like "Celestial wife swapping" and automatically gets people's morality meter going. But this was not done so as to make Mary upset, as she was not portrayed in that way. Her mind could have been erased or in-vitro fertilization was applied... don't know.

Billy's information rings true at a deeper level. The thing about truth is that it is perceived on a subconscious level and not on an intellectual level which we've been taught is most important. It rings true. So, even though we may not "believe" we know on a deeper level... a sub conscious level. So the people we tell this information about, may object and oppose us... but later seem to understand: we're nuts to believe this. Many may think that, and that's their opinion but we can't change that, it is beyond our control. So don't waste time and energy in doing so.

If you tell this information to a thousand people, there are a thousand incorrect opinions of who you are. You can't get behind the eyes of another person and know what they're feeling. You can't judge them.

Billy says not to waste your time telling others about this if they are devoutly religious and unable to comprehend. They are unwilling to comprehend and will oppose you no matter what.

Can you imagine what he has been through, not to mention the assination attempts?

This upcoming future WW3 which Queztel and Ptaah feel is still avoidable... we HAVE to avoid this, we have to seek peace. Stop with pushing and shoving and just live in peace.

Anyway, about to digress again and Scott will be on it...

Tschüs... Love to all... especially my enemies...

Please participate in the peace meditation.

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Pratik11

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2007 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have started a community named FIGU in the site orkut.com, which is an interactive community. Many people visit this site and I thought that making a community here (which I have) will rise aware in people. If anybody would like to join become an orkut member and search for the community 'FIGU' in the search bar, there is also a related community named Billy Meier. All are invited.

Michael_d

Post Number: 149
Posted on Thursday, March 08, 2007 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael Horn,

Very nice hearing you this morning on the Coast to Coast radio program with George Noory. Your truthfulness and sincerity ring clear as a bell. Keep up the good work!

P.S.: George seemed very gracious. It's good to see him coming around on the validity of the Billy Meier case.

Gmargron

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, May 11, 2007 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to everybody.
This question is for the members living at the center in Switzerland:

What is the truth about the creature called "Chupacabra" ?

I ran accross the question and a picture on this forum but never was able to find an answer.
I am aware of the Meier case now since the end of 2004 and I also am up to date to Michael Horn's news letters and own a lot of DVDs, CDs and books from him and other authors.

I appreciate your time,

Saalome,

Gregory

Badr

Post Number: 163
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Gmargron- Gregory,

First of all welcome to the forum, I am sorry to inform you that no one from the core group that “lives” at the centre comes to this forum nor to the German forum. Maybe someone here on the forum can help you out with what you are looking for, but please look for a better topic to post it in. There is the search engine function on the forum to search for any thing that has been archived.

Plus the second post you posted on the forum was not approved as Billy does not read this forum and you posted it under an unsuitable topic, if you would like you can rephrase the post and open your ideas for discussion, I remember somebody having a similar question in the past, but don’t remember where the discussion was carried out. You have two options to ask Billy a question, there is a section that opens every other month, but is now closed…

FIGU's Discussion Board » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier- Billy does not read the English Forum » Your Questions to Billy Meier—Answered

Or send him a letter or fax, all the contact details could be found on the main page of figu.org

Salome, Badr

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

probably it's a sort of genetic experiment by CIA or such.
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.GETPERFECTBODY.COM

Truthseeker

Post Number: 247
Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2007 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please post your Chupacabra question and comments under "Earth Mysteries" and I'll do my best to answer it and comment.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even if we all try how do we make people listen to what we are saying??

We start the topic and they say "No we don't want to hear about ET's and UFO's"

I only people would listen.
How do we get their attention?

Markc

Post Number: 522
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Adityasonakia ;

Anything is possible , one must be clever . In the same way that a man would ask a woman on a date and get a positive agreement , some approaches will work and others will not . Knowing who to speak with and who not to speak with ; entering the subject through a 'side door' without mentioning ET's at all . Talking about history and the real age of the pyramids , for example . When they ask where you learned all this fascinating information , you don't have to tell them . Use it as positive pressure to peak their interest. Maybe they can take the information and do a search for it and they will certainly find Billy and FIGU while doing so .

Good question ! Mark
Mark Campbell

Sirashwin

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Marc

That was a good answer. Aditya is one of my very very good friend and we are both in the same class(we both are still in school).

But the problem is that we feel frustrated that we can't openly tell about Billy and his mission to many of our dear friends. Infact the both of us have even not told our parents about the same.

Firstly the idea of UFOs and ETs seem very "childish" and "pre-mature" for many! Secondly the fact that all the religions and their "gods" are crap is very hurting and unacceptable for the same people!

So please tell us what to do.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 59
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sirashwin, i know i'm budding in i hope you don't mind.

just start up a conversation, about et's or religion.

if you go on with the religious route, just talk to them about the talmud of ymmanuel and don't mention the et's until the time is right. let them ponder what your telling them for a while and then show them the et stuff.

but it's easier if you start talking about ufo's and et's right away.

you can show them some of billy's pictures and videos and once you grab there interest yo tell them about billy's teachings and the mission and show them the hard evidence /prophecies, metal samples ect/.

that's how i convinced my parents. i started showing them billy's evidence and some of the spiritual teachings and little by little they accepted the truth. and my friends are really getting into it.

you only need to know what your talking about, show the evidence, and ofcourse let them study the material for themselves.

Sirashwin

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave

well yo do have a good strategy. and also it seems you have more than successfully executed it. But you see the problem is certain people are narrow-minded. You are 18 years old so you know how some teenagers can be. Like some friends of mine are only interested in DOTA-Warcraft(a computer game) and nothing else. But i really wish i could make them aware of Billy and his mission. I hope you can understand my predicament.

Markc

Post Number: 525
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin ;

Don't talk about it then . Just learn with your friend and learn together . You might write something about how normal and logical Star Wars seems to be , and how that is probably real somewhere , that is , for others to see . It is not really for you to do , to , missionize , at your age . If you are a senior in high school , that might be different , since university is next , and university would be a good place to be more open about it , in my opinion . The public school system is a controlled environment with issues ( in America) about religions in schools , so therefore bringing up a complex concept such as this would be out of place .

Kind Regards , Mark

( Marc is someone else)
Mark Campbell

Badr

Post Number: 211
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ashwin,

I see the position you are in, let me tell you a couple of things that might be of help.

Only through trying are you able to get good at speaking to people about the information, but obviously make sure you have learned enough, before you do. One thing you should remember… is that there is a very thin line between telling someone something and wanting him to accept your views.

Now as far as occasionally mentioning briefly about one of the topics to someone you know very well, shouldn’t be too bad. But if from the first thing they didn’t not show any attention or reaction don’t go further. As Markc mentioned you might as well keep it to yourself, plus you are lucky that you have at least one person living where you are to be able to discuss the issues. Not many on this forum have that privilege.

Just remember, never force your ideas and conclusions onto others, they have to do the change on their own. So in other words never attack their personality, thinking, conclusions, views etc… as it is considered a personal issue, and should not be interfered with.

Salome, Badr

Vestri

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sirashwin, I found that the best way to introduce family or friends to the validity of the Billy Meier UFO contact case is to show them the Billy Meier 1982 documentary video called "Contact". It is an excellent video and well worth the cheap price tag. You can buy it from Figu, or you can buy it from Michael Horn's website. I got mine from MH because it is less complicated. I live in Australia.

Kaare

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sirashwin,

I agree with Vestri that the DVD “CONTACT” is a great starter introduction to family or friends. Another DVD that I think is great in combination with “CONTACT” is the double DVD called
“MEIER CASE UPDATE – 2006”, which is from the 15h Annual International UFO Congress Convention in Laughlin Nevada. It gives a good update with new information up to the year 2006. It also has and excellent Q&A section in the end, which alone lasts for 52 minutes, where the three speakers Michael Horn , Wendell Stevens and Christian Frehner sits in the panel and take question from the audience. This can also be purchased from Michael Horn’s website TheyFly.com

Regards
Kaare

Indi

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin
I would like to add to what the others have already mentioned.

In case you did not see it on the forum, there is an article about talking to others about the mission. It is more about the spiritual teachings than the general UFO topic, however, as you would have realised the ET/UFO info is inextricably connected to the spiritual teachings.

You can find the article on the FIGU USA site, in the About menu and it is called "Talkativeness".

Here is the link, that was also provided by Anthea (Like a Flower) not too long ago.

http://us.figu.org/portal/AboutFIGU/Talkativeness/tabid/87/Default.aspx.

My personal experience has been just like the others mentioned --- I was initially wanting to share it with everyone -- and I tried, and I gained a mountain of experience back then. Now, I am more discerning about what I say and not say, because the reactions were to say the least, disappointingly negative and suspicious.

Sometimes, all I do is sow seeds eg., I will say "Have you ever wondered whether life exists out there?" or "Do you think that people from other planets visit the earth?" -- and depending on their answer, will then say a little more about my own thoughts on it -- especially if they say yes to the second question, as you can then say that if they are capable of reaching our planet then they are obviously more advanced than us. This can then lead to a comment about that advanced knowledge may be about many things and not just how to fly craft. This then opens up a whole knew thought process for them to explore, as there is a logical progression of facts that could come from that one thing.

It is quite correct to say that many modern scientists agree that there has to be intelligent life out there and that it is only a matter of time before there will be evidence of that. You could then say that you have been reading some information that has surprised you, and that has led you to explore it further, and that during that exploration you have been introduced to a whole new world of thought.

If they sound interested, you could offer them a little more information on where they might find some of the things you have been looking at.

However, I must say, that when I have done this, only one person went and had a look themselves, and this person was German speaking as well, and even they found no interest in it all. I was quite surprised as I knew that this person was looking for the 'truth' but for some reason, this material just didn't grab them at that time.

I am alot more comfortable now with only revealing what is asked of me, and only saying that I am studying it if asked.

You may not have discovered all the information yourself yet, so maybe it would be a good idea to spend more time on it yourself, and then when you are more knowledgable about the whole mission, you will be able to be more selective about what you tell others when the situation arrives.

I always say to people that if they are interested in looking into it further, that I would be happy to assist them in any way I can.

Your user name "Sir Aswhin" makes me think of a knight heading off on a quest (even though the name Ashwin has Indian roots). So, if you are then I wish you well on your journey :-)

in peace

Robjna

Sirashwin

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 05:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mark (sorry in a hurry i put c instead of k; & next year i will be in university so just waiting for it!)

Thank you Badr (you are more than true when you said i haven't learned enough myself, how can i there is so much more to know - and now i feel lucky that Aditya & i learned about all this together)

Thank you Vestri and Kaare (i know they are great dvds and even tried a lot to get them of the net because you see i am only 16 & i can't just walk up to my parents & say i want them because that may halt my ongoing learning of Billy and his mission. and speaking of dvds there is this new one of Michael's titled "The Silent Revolution of Truth")

Thank you Indi (that link was a good reminder for me - because all this while i felt a bit guilty within myself for keeping this all a secret from many of my friends but now i understand on the whole it is better that way - at times i even feel really stupid for not knowing of Billy earlier on in my life - and regarding "sirashwin" it is a long story to put in short when i was small really small i had einstein as my mentor and thought i must do something great and get the nobel prize and yes i am from south india.

To be honest i joined the forum to just read Billy's answers to the questions posted; but now i feel really really happy and honoured and privileged to be able to learn from all you wonderfull people!

Badr

Post Number: 214
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ashwin,

One more little advice regarding your learning, you are still young and have plenty of time. Don’t rush, don’t rush and don’t rush… try to learn as time permits, don’t ignore your studies for this but try to find a balance. Because our society unfortunately still is based on this ridicules educational system which is applicable world wide. And maybe in a few years you will be able to spread some of the wisdom you might learn on your path of searching for the truth, just remember to be patient.

Salome, Badr

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you everybody for the wonderful information.

Salome
Aditya

Sirashwin

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2007 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,

I understand what you mean. But i must say i study with much reluctance nowadays. Part of the reason i am rushing through is due to Billy's age.

Regards
ashwin

Syn

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ Indi - You have a very good point. Telling people right off the bat about ufos and billy wont fly with them so you need to slowly give them information and to peak their interest and then tell them where to go. I made the mistake of telling them everything ive known and actually thought that they would believe me and so now im having a rough time people believeing me in anything i say because i made this one mistake as people seriously thought that i had a chemical inbalanced problem. Ofcourse it made me furious but later on i thought of what i did and thus i do not tell anyone anything about ufos unless its asked of me....

What i need a sign of a ufo and hat would make my year if the people i talk to can see it:D.If only that was possible.

So now i am stuck in saving up and been really wanting to meet billy meier so i canot say that i have experience with him yet but im anxiously waiting for a good time to book a flight.

Overall, my experience in telling others about billy has caused nothing but problems. I strongly feel that people need to experience a ufo encounter to even begin to believe something is out there so if only my friends and family can witness a ufo or even witness an alien, despise what effects it could have they will no doubt believe life out in the universe...
Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

Adityasonakia

Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn,

I had the same problem with my parents, i tried telling them about it directly through the UFO's and Aliens, they obviously did not beleive me.

I tried telling them about the pyramids and how they were really built, they did not beileve that too.

So a persons approach to talk about this information should be slow and steady, don't give out too much information at once, for all you know they may get mentally disturbed, for example, if they know that there is no "GOD" looking after them.

Salome
Aditya

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page