Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 30, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through July 30, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hector

Post Number: 287
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hola Billy

I'd like to ask you if you know about negative effects of surgery metals, like teeth implants, chirurgic fixing plates and screws and the like.I wear a 25 cm long screw since 1992 in my left leg and i don't know if it can have any kind of negative side-effects on my body/mind.Should i remove it? The same question could be directed to little metal "jewelry" such as piercings.

Rarena

Post Number: 247
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 08:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eduard,

Thank you for your effort on humans' behalf. My question concerns the Sohar... the shining light of Creation. Is the Earths' Sohar reflected to become what we call the aurora borealis in the north?

Salome,

Randy

Scott

Post Number: 1234
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

As I understand it the OM which was transmitted to you from Ptaah, originated from Henok approximately 389,000 years ago. Do you know if Henok was the actual originator and writer of the OM, or did he receive it from someone else even prior to his time?

Thank you again
Salome
Scott

Holland_escobar

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

According to the information you've given in regards to the evolution of the human being, we
did not evolve from primates/apes. My question is why have archeaologists found very little evidence to support that assertion? Most fossils found by researchers and archaeologists seem to support the theory of a gradual transition from primate to homo sapien. I know of only one case of evidence to support the contrary - bones of a 160,000 year old human that apparently has a larger skull than current humans (named homo sapiens idaltu)and so far is the oldest "modern" human remains found. Again, why are archeaol- ogists not finding more evidence of very old human beings from ealier epochs that are fully human,identical to us, and dont appear to be a combination of man and ape?

Norbertob

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

When someone asked about If Jmmanuel could stop storms or multiply bread and fish, the answer was "...He was helped by his Plejaren friends who were influencing the storm with technical means...", Is it correct to use tricks to make the people of that time get Jmmanuel's messages? What I mean is, if the means justify the end result?

Thanks in advance
Regards,

Norberto Burciaga

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems it's increasing the number of "enfant prodige", as almost once a week you can hear about some 6 y/old kid who takes degree in maths or play piano like Mozart and such. Why is this happening? Or it has always been so?
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Norm

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy, You claim that people made up the New World Order to sell books. Would you please comment on theses quotes from David Rockefeller whose from one of the richest families in the world.

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
--David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
---David Rockefeller, at a 1991 Bilderberger meeting

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
---David Rockefeller

"But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."
---David Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations, September 14, 1994

My Website

Bond007

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy
I would like to know if it possible for a human to fly?
If yes then how??
please explain...you have not explained my previous question properly how to move object with mind??Why can't you explain if you know everything????What is the problem???Maybe you don't know how!!Maybe you are lying.

Alex.d

- Have you ever thought of the possibility that the answer to your question is way beyond your and many many others intellectual capability (including myself) to grasp and to understand? Please think of your motives before you call someone a liar. Moderator Jacob -
Alex Dorus

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 314
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 04:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello billy,
in relation to my previous question (about Feinstoffsinnlichkeit)

does this projection of images occur only through an individuals choosing as an ability that is developed, or at times will ones spirit cause such a process automatically to come forth and occur?
basically what i would like to know is does this event occur only due to a concious decision by an individual using their brain , or can this event be initiated by ones spirit? (like as a learning experience for the carrier of the spirit form)

hopefully my question is clear

Incredible

Post Number: 38
Posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear billy:
I have 6 years practicing meditation and I had many weirds experiences such as "out of body experience" "vivid and conscious dreams".

In many of those "dreams" I had scenes where I am burning small objects and moving other objects with the power of my mind. When my consciousness connect with the object I feel in the "dream" an acute pain inside of my head.

Is normal that type of dreams?
What do you recommend to me?
"we born to die and we die to born"

Aojukwu

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for answering my last question. I am still confused as to the whereabouts of the remainder of the rest of the Talmud Jmmanuel and why a copy wasn't made to preserve what was had. What I have read so far states that the remaining set of documents were burned in the Isreali camp. I'm not sure how this was allowed to happen by the Plejarens and I am not sure what else was left in the documents that could have help us in our daily struggles. One would think that this information is also available elswhere and that this information provided by Judas was just a recontenance of what occured during Jmmanuel's living years (after being hung on the cross) which almost makes it that much more important to know or understand. Is it possible that someone has a copy of the remainder of the missing TJ information, or can this information be found in other books like the bible or other important scripts?

Thanks again,

Alfred

Gicayhwh

Post Number: 41
Posted on Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mr. Billy,
I have a short question for you:
Do you think is there a way to reverse the aging genes from our DNA, so we can live longer?
The politicians don't want that to happen, but deep indide my soul I think there is a way.
What do you think?
Thank you for your time.
Gica

Scott

Post Number: 1266
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral
Username: Phi_spiral

Hello Billy!

The Roman Empire was known for keeping extensive public records including the recording of executions carried out under Roman law. All records during the tenure of Pontius Pilate, the Roman governor of Judaea, were sent to Alexandria, Egypt to be archived. Centuries later, when Napoleon invaded Egypt, many of its’ antiquities were taken back to France and sold to raise money for his military campaigns. French newspapers of the day reported that the ‘Death Warrant’ of Jmmanuel, which convicted him for ‘Acts-of-Sedition’, was sold there at a public auction. Have the Plejarens ever shared with you information about the fate of this document?

Many Kind Regards!
Bob

Such public records are unknown to Billy. He doubts that the Romans kept complete records of all executions etc.

Kiwiseeker
Username: Kiwiseeker

Dear Billy,
In your book "Die Psyche," a clarification regarding the use of the word Fühlen in the Mentalität chapter would be appreciated. You write:
"Empfinden wird jener Block und Faktor genannt, der im geistigen Bereiche, im Gemüt,jene wichtige Position einnimmt,wie in der halbmateriellen Psyche das Gefühl."
Empfinden is called that block and factor,that in the spiritual area,in the Gemüt,occupies that important position,like the Gefühl in the half_material Psyche .
From this statement,in particular,I deduce that Gefühl and Empfinden are counterparts,each one in their respective domain.
However,from the following statements it is clear that Gefühl and Fühlen are counterparts.
"Psyche wird jener halbmaterielle Block und Faktor genannt,der im materiellen Körper einer Lebensform,in diesem Fall beim Menschen,das materiell-bewusstseinsmässige Gefühl und die materiell-bewusstseinsmässigen Gedanken in sich ordnet..."
Psyche is called that half_material block and factor,that in the material body of a lifeform, in this case with humans,arranges in itself the material-consciousness_related Gefühl[feelings] and the material-consciousness-related Gedanken[thoughts]...
"Gemüt wird jener geistige Block und Faktor genannt,der im Geistkörper einer Lebensform,in diesem Fall beim Menschen, das geist-bewusstseinsmässige Fühlen und die geist-bewusstseinsmässigen Gedanken in sich ordnet ..."
Gemüt is called that spiritual block and factor, that in the spirit_body of a lifeform,in this case with humans,arranges in itself the spirit-consciousness_related Fühlen[feelings]and the spirit-consciousness_related Gedanken[thoughts]...
I thank you in anticipation of your response.
Regards and Best Wishes,
Charles.

Yes, feelings and „empfinden“ are counterparts, just as the psyche and the gemüt are counterparts.
No, feelings and Fühlen are no counterparts.
(Note by CF: The second mentioning of „Fühlen = feelings“ is just a way of explaining the process with other words.)

Vestri
Username: Vestri

Hello Billy,

you said that the US didn't orchestrate the 911 attacks, but merely just let it happen. You also said at a later date, if I understood it correctly, that the US had put some form of explosives in the planes which was responsible for bringing the towers down. Doesn't this action/involvement from the US government in the attacks go beyond the point of the US just being responsible for letting it happen, to them being responsible for orchestrating/making it (towers collapse) happen?

Wishing you well.

No, it was the terrorists who took the liquid explosives into the planes, not the US.

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Hello Eduard. I would like to ask about the central consciousness and the comprehensive consciousness block. I understand that it will not be possible to give a very long response to my question here, so I will gladly accept any information that you can offer. I have read the books you have written about meditation and about the psyche and I believe that I understand the contents of those books fairly well. A friend of mine who has your book "Weidegebert..." has told me that it states that the central consciousness is the source of the personality/material consciousness. However I have read in one of your other books that the comprehensive consciousness is the source of the personality/material consciousness. The only way that I can reconcile these two statements is to assume that either the comprehensive consciousness block and the central consciousness are the same entity, or that one of these is part of the other. I have rejected the first possibility on the grounds that you have named them both with different names, and thus there must be a difference between them or I assume you would not have given two names for the same entity.

To put my question succinctly, I would like to know what the differences are, and what the relationship is, between the central consciousness and the comprehensive consciousness block. Thank you for your help on this topic.

Thomas

The central consciousness is a factor that is within the human being, between the material consciousness and the spiritual consciousness and sub-consciousness, respectively.

The “comprehensive consciousness block” (which is not within the human being) is creating the “consciousness block” which incarnates into the new body. And it is the consciousness block which is creating the mental block, the personality, the sub-consciousness, the character etc.

The_original_dave
Username: The_original_dave

Hello Billy,

About a year ago there was a study that some scientists made. /I DON'T REMEMBER THE NAMES!!!!/ they made a huge discovery about the ageing gene, which was that they concluded that in a few years maybe five or ten our life span could be extended up to 120 yrs instead of the current 70 to 80 yrs of life expectance.
so my question is do you know if earth humans life expectance will be extended even more in the coming years. and why did the old lyrians and vegans manipulate our ageing gene to such a level.

Thanks for your time Billy
PEACE

The first question is answered with a „Yes“, the second one with the hint that you read the 251st contact.

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy

Thanks for the answer for my recent question that a new comprehensive consciousness was newly created for the spiritform who returned from the AA level.

While it was mentioned that the spiritform of a common human is always in an unconscious state, else the purely logical spiritform will always having conflict with the material conscious human mind, and the human will get insane for this.

My follow up question is:

Since your spiritform is fully conscious (unlike ours are always unconscious), do you have to face the constant conflicts between your fully logical spiritual consciousness and material consciousness? Or, is there any special arrangement to cater for this?

Salome

Savio

The comprehensive consciousness block was created by the spirit form, and not vice versa.
A spirit form doesn’t have a consciousness which is evolving consciously. It’s kind of a impersonal form of being conscious (unpersönliche Bewusstheit). Therefore, the spirit form cannot have any „conflict with the material consciousness“.

(Note by CF: Conflicts are a thing of the material consciousness and the material realm only.)

Jacob
Username: Jacob

Hi, Billy,

I have always wondered about a very common issue in human relationships and it apperantly becomes more and more frequent in the western society, that is about divorce and adultery.
If two people are in a relationship (without being legally married) where one partner has at least a bondinglove for the other, or even when a mutual bondinglove between the two partners exists, and one partner engages in physical (sexual) activities/relations with another person without the permission or knowledge of the other partner, does this constitute adultery or any compareable violation of natural creative law?

The problem is that in our time of exorbitant overpopulation more and more people are not able to lead good and lasting relationships anymore. Many people are living regardless of the needs of their fellow-human beings. And many people are driven by their urges. Besides, many people are not marrying because of effective love, but from other reasons, like affective love, etc.

If a married partner (or both) has/have sexual relations with another person or persons, this doesn’t necessarily mean that it is adultery per se. If both are in mutual agreement, it is not. The decisive factor is whether the partner is put at his or her disadvantage. Therefore, if a partner doesn’t know about the unfaithfulness (e.g. sexual relation with a third person) of his partner this might not necessarily be looked at as adultery.

(Note by CF: Be careful to not misinterpret that answer and do not be understood it as a free ticket to start sexual affairs with third parties, because: What, if the partner learns about the unfaithfulness? What if the partner is infected with a disease, like AIDS? What if the partner is neglected and is suffering (psychically) because the thoughts of the unfaithful one are mainly directed to the new and yet exciting (sexual) partner? etc. etc.

Kaare
Username: Kaare

Sake of order, I am repeating my above question once more, as I understand it was not passed on to Billy for answering, because it was unclear wether it was part of the FIGU contact note material or not, wherefore:

With reference to : Plejadisch-plejarische Kontaktberichte, Gesprache Block 4 , Einhunderteinundvierzigster Kontakt Samstag, 3 Januar 1981, ( Block 4 page 149 ),

Dear Billy,

In regards to the humans from the planet HASTER, located in the 483 Million Light year distant JENAM Galaxie, who in November 1980, with the help of the Plejarans, built an Earth station deep in the North Sea, -
Do they still man and operate this station today?, and did they go through with their decision to make contact with one or more Earth Humans?

Thank you

Regards
Kaare

Aha, thanks. These people are no longer here anymore. As far as Billy knows they now belong to the Plejaren federation.
He doesn’t know more about this issue.

Melli
Username: Melli

SALOME Billy,
I can hear our daily 'greeting' everyday still eventhough I am across the ocean.

While at the Centre I inquired with few members about the Psyche and its specific relation with the Gemut but they did not know the answer to this question: Can you please explain 'how an Un-balanced' Psyche can demand back impulses utilization of Spiritual energy from the Gemut?

Note to Christian: maybe you remeber me asking you when we were talking while looking at a diagram about Material Consciousness, the Sensor, the Material Sub-consciousness and the Material Central consciousness and opposite on the page referred to the spiritual and the following were written: Spiritual consciousness, Impulses, zensor, Spiritual Sub consciousness and Spiritual Central consciousness.
An arrow from the Spiritual Central consciousness pointed towards the Material Central consciousness
and I asked HOW is it possible for the Un balanced Psyche to demand back impulses from the Gemut?
I hope it is clear. Thank you,
SALOME Bianca

These impulses are of a positive form only (= positive-balanced). Since there are no negative impulses stored in the Gemüt, they cannot be demanded.
That’s an unconscious process. The psyche (and consciousness) is (are) needing impulses for evolution.

(Note by CF: Hi Bianca, yes, I remember you asking.)

Hector
Username: Hector

Hola Billy

I'd like to ask you if you know about negative effects of surgery metals, like teeth implants, chirurgic fixing plates and screws and the like.I wear a 25 cm long screw since 1992 in my left leg and i don't know if it can have any kind of negative side-effects on my body/mind.Should i remove it? The same question could be directed to little metal "jewelry" such as piercings.

While piercings may have a negative effect because they may cause infections or allergies, Billy doesn’t know about dangerous effects by metal plates and screws.

It is possible that people may feel weather changes because of the metal, and it is also possible that effects arise because the person is thinking about effects.

Rarena
Username: Rarena

Dear Eduard,

Thank you for your effort on humans' behalf. My question concerns the Sohar... the shining light of Creation. Is the Earths' Sohar reflected to become what we call the aurora borealis in the north?

Salome,

Randy

Earth doesn’t have a sohar and the aurora borealis has other causes. The sohar belongs entirely into the spiritual world and the human beings. It cannot be seen with the physical eyes.

Scott
Username: Scott

Hello Billy,

As I understand it the OM which was transmitted to you from Ptaah, originated from Henok approximately 389,000 years ago. Do you know if Henok was the actual originator and writer of the OM, or did he receive it from someone else even prior to his time?

Thank you again
Salome
Scott

The OM was received by Billy from the storage banks and is leading back to the first Nokodemion. That’s billions of years back into time. Ptaah (and Quetzal) were helping Billy with his health problems at that time.

Holland_escobar
Username: Holland_escobar

Greetings,

According to the information you've given in regards to the evolution of the human being, we
did not evolve from primates/apes. My question is why have archeaologists found very little evidence to support that assertion? Most fossils found by researchers and archaeologists seem to support the theory of a gradual transition from primate to homo sapien. I know of only one case of evidence to support the contrary - bones of a 160,000 year old human that apparently has a larger skull than current humans (named homo sapiens idaltu)and so far is the oldest "modern" human remains found. Again, why are archeaol- ogists not finding more evidence of very old human beings from ealier epochs that are fully human,identical to us, and dont appear to be a combination of man and ape?

Until now no evidence was found for both versions. You have to “go back” for several million years.

Norbertob
Username: Norbertob

Hello,

When someone asked about If Jmmanuel could stop storms or multiply bread and fish, the answer was "...He was helped by his Plejaren friends who were influencing the storm with technical means...", Is it correct to use tricks to make the people of that time get Jmmanuel's messages? What I mean is, if the means justify the end result?

Thanks in advance

Norberto Burciaga

Regarding stopping the storm: This was no effort to get the message into the people. The persons were having fear and Jmmanuel wanted to help them. It was no demonstration of his capabilities or his power.

The multiplying of bread and fish was done to feed the 250 or so human beings who were there. The process was executed by Jmmanuel himself (with no exterior help).

Francofiori2004
Username: Francofiori2004

It seems it's increasing the number of "enfant prodige", as almost once a week you can hear about some 6 y/old kid who takes degree in maths or play piano like Mozart and such. Why is this happening? Or it has always been so?

There are two possible reasons:
a) There is a genetic transfer through heredity (as it is also the case with faith/belief, etc.)
b) Such persons, i.e. personalities have access to their former lives.

Version a) is much more frequent.

There may be a third possible reason: hard learning (like a female chess player from Hungary (?), a grand master who was trained by her father, together with her two sisters.)

Norm
Username: Norm

Dear Billy, You claim that people made up the New World Order to sell books. Would you please comment on theses quotes from David Rockefeller whose from one of the richest families in the world.

"Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
--David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The super-national sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."
---David Rockefeller, at a 1991 Bilderberger meeting

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
---David Rockefeller

"But this present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for long. Already there are powerful forces at work that threaten to destroy all of our hopes and efforts to erect an enduring structure of global interdependence."
---David Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations, September 14, 1994

The meaning of the statement was that many authors of conspiracy books are writing in order to sell books, among other motives of course.
Basically, uniting the world is a positive goal, as is the case with a new world order (depending what is meant with this term, of course).
Regarding the quotes: Are you sure that quotes #2 and 3 are really authentic?

(Note by CF: David Rockefeller’s motives to write his memoirs are probably not to earn money, but to preserve his thoughts and actions for other people to read.
If a new “world order” would be founded on the spiritual teachings, which is not very probable in the near future, much good would result.)

Bond007
Username: Bond007

Hi Billy
I would like to know if it possible for a human to fly?
If yes then how??
please explain...you have not explained my previous question properly how to move object with mind??Why can't you explain if you know everything????What is the problem???Maybe you don't know how!!Maybe you are lying.

Alex.d

Yes, e.g. by an airplane.
It’s up to you what you want to believe or assume.

(Note by CF: Your words clearly demonstrate that, before learning to move things with your mind, you ought to learn many other and more important things …)

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

hello billy,
in relation to my previous question (about Feinstoffsinnlichkeit)

does this projection of images occur only through an individuals choosing as an ability that is developed, or at times will ones spirit cause such a process automatically to come forth and occur?
basically what i would like to know is does this event occur only due to a concious decision by an individual using their brain , or can this event be initiated by ones spirit? (like as a learning experience for the carrier of the spirit form)

hopefully my question is clear

It is not the spirit which is involved, but the pineal gland.
A “conscious decision” is possible, but as a rule all of this happens unconsciously. This event cannot be initiated by one’s spirit because the spirit or spirit form is “responsible” for other “things”.

Incredible
Username: Incredible

Dear billy:
I have 6 years practicing meditation and I had many weirds experiences such as "out of body experience" "vivid and conscious dreams".

In many of those "dreams" I had scenes where I am burning small objects and moving other objects with the power of my mind. When my consciousness connect with the object I feel in the "dream" an acute pain inside of my head.

Is normal that type of dreams?
What do you recommend to me?

Probably this is a case of wishing dreams (Wunschträume), triggered by your unconsciousness. If a person is aware of dreaming, he can steer/direct his dream.

Your “Out of the body experiences” has been “letting your consciousness powers have an effect outside of yourself”.

Aojukwu
Username: Aojukwu

Thank you for answering my last question. I am still confused as to the whereabouts of the remainder of the rest of the Talmud Jmmanuel and why a copy wasn't made to preserve what was had. What I have read so far states that the remaining set of documents were burned in the Isreali camp. I'm not sure how this was allowed to happen by the Plejarens and I am not sure what else was left in the documents that could have help us in our daily struggles. One would think that this information is also available elswhere and that this information provided by Judas was just a recontenance of what occured during Jmmanuel's living years (after being hung on the cross) which almost makes it that much more important to know or understand. Is it possible that someone has a copy of the remainder of the missing TJ information, or can this information be found in other books like the bible or other important scripts?

Thanks again,
Alfred

The Plejarens have copies of the entire TJ. The TJ itself is just a chronicle, a witness of that time which is showing some insight into the times of the past and historical happenings.
The TJ is not very important, because of real importance are the books of today which are conveying the spiritual teaching in such a detailed form as has never been the case before.
The people of old (in Jmmanuel’s times) were not capable to fully understand his teachings because neither were the necessary words existing, nor was the knowledge and consciousness of the people enough evolved. This has changed during the last 2000 years, an so many people today are capable of understanding our books.

Gicayhwh
Username: Gicayhwh

Dear Mr. Billy,
I have a short question for you:
Do you think is there a way to reverse the aging genes from our DNA, so we can live longer?
The politicians don't want that to happen, but deep indide my soul I think there is a way.
What do you think?
Thank you for your time.
Gica

Yes, the genetic manipulation will be reversed some day. The scientists are working on it. The human being himself is working on it, too:
a) He can influence his genes through his knowledge and attitude, etc.
b) Food, medicine, science etc. can also have an effect on the prolongation of our life span.

}

Ascendant

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,
I have many questions though one I urgently wish to know regards the Plejaren government and how it is run. I agree that it is the ideal to strive for, but I am concerned about the abolition of currency. While I would welcome it as an end to poverty, and still work for the betterment of the community, I can't see everyone doing that. Essentially, I wish to know HOW to set up the ideal government in a way that would be stable; how advancement in technology or as a whole outside of wisdom would not be impeded by removing certain characteristics of Earth Governmental society. The Soviet Union did not have a positive outcome despite abolishing money.

So HOW would the ideal evolved government be set up so that it would not have the horrible negative reprocussion of Russo-Chinese communism and allow everyone to live happy without burning poverty?

I have pondered this for over a year since I have started reading of the Pleiadians and would treasure this answer more than any amount of money as a student of Creation.
Danke,
Andrew

Dear Ascendant,
What part of (Please -- one question per post, per round of questions.) didnt you understand. Please read the notes on the top of this page before using this section. That goes for everyone as well.
Salome, Badr - Moderator

Sirashwin

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy
Firstly i would love to take this opportunity to thank and tell how deeply i am indebted to Billy and the FIGU members for their outstanding work and perseverance.

My question is whether this original nasa image
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/513/2P171912249EFFAAL4P2425L7M1.JPG
of the martian surface is actually showing a skull in accordance with Contact#251, or like many many others is just another fake?

mit Liebe und grüße
ashwin

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 316
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello there billy,
i thought this time i could ask a question that can undoubtably benefit everyone who reads your answer...

my question to you is about the relationship between kindness,sympathy and understanding.
i have thought a lot about this topic lately and i would like your insight and opinion about the value and importance of those three jewels.
it is my opinion that in particular, for a human of earth in a typical earth society... kindness,sympathy and understanding have a very special (and beneficial) relationship that when applied together in social situations, a great tool is created.
so if you may, can you give me your honest and thoughtful opinion on the relationship between kindness,sympathy and understanding. (if you please, both the dangers of their careless application and use in social matters, and their likewise benefits in the same regard)
thank you.

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 63
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 11:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The most famous italian contactee is Zanfretta (from Genova) who claims to have been abducteed by tall monstrous aliens about 11 times since 30 years ago.
He proved sincere through truth machine and pentotal drug.
Is he a real contactee?
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Norm

Post Number: 1146
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, What are the different earth governments doing with their advanced secret flying ships. They don't seem to use them during wars.
My Website

Thomas

Post Number: 333
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr Meier. I have a question about Arahat Athersata and the book called by the same name. In this book around pages 74 through 76, Arahat Athersata mentions (starting at about verse 569 and continuing through to about verse 580) that at the time that book was written in 1975, there were only three carriers of the truth, at least in regards to your mission. In the comments you write that Petra and Anatol were two of these truth bringers and I assume you to be the third, or respectively, the first. My question centers around the fact that in verse 580, Arahat Athersata mentions that the younger of these three truth bringers would only come into appearance decades later after the writing of the book. In the comments, you wrote that both Petra and Anatol died in 1981. This is not even one decade after the writing of the book, so I am trying to understand why Arahat Athersata would have said that the younger of these three truth bringers would not appear until decades later when none of the truth bringers accept yourself would even be alive one decade later? You were already in appearance in the second half of the 1970s, plus you were not the youngest of the three truth bringers, so it isn't possible that Arahat could have meant you. In addition, I understand that there were also some others who were to have helped you in the mission but that they too died less than one decade after the book Arahat Athersata was written. It is my understanding that Arahat Athersata and the levels above that level all have the ability to see the past, present, and future at will. It is also my understanding that once humans reach the level of purely spiritual existence, without any physical bodies, that they no longer make mistakes in order to learn, but instead evolve through their own logic and creativity. For this reason I am confused about the statements in the book that I have mentioned. Can you help me to understand this confusing information? By the way, I enjoy your books and teachings very much. They have been not only helpful, but also very enjoyable to read. Very respectfully, Thomas Hall

Incredible

Post Number: 64
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy:

I had another weird experience that leave me impressed, during the times that I was meditating inside the pyramid.

I "dreamed" that I suddenly appeared in the house of my aunt. The time was about 7:00am and she was washing the cutleries in the kitchen. She notices my presence and in fear she caught a kitchen's knife and pursued me. I ran to the room of my cousin. Then, she entered to the room and in fear asked to my cousin: "where is the man that was entered here?" My cousin answered: 'What man mom?' 'Nobody entered here'
Then, my aunt said: 'Are you sure?'... and she began to look through the room. After that I waked up from my dream.

At the next week she visited my home and told me the weird experience. She told me that she saw a man standing behind her while she was washing cutleries in the kitchen. She thinking that he was a thief, pursued him with a knife in her hand until the room of my cousin.

She told me exactly all the details of my dream and all that I did during this.

From my own point of view that was a real out of body, because I have a withness that saw me in action.

If that was a true out of body experience. How advanced do you think that I am in the meditation?

Can I use those experiences to measure my progress in the spiritual area?

Thanks
"we born to die and we die to born"

Hector

Post Number: 306
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy i have recently read the books of the austrian born Rudolph Steiner, father of the so called anthroposophy...it seems like he did understand or at least have cognition of concepts such as spirit, creation, inner being, meditation, storage banks and conscious/subconscious.

Do i lose my time if i try to compare his teachings with your teachings, trying to find similarities and or coincidences? Where did Rudolph Steiner and Helena Petrovna get their knowledge about spiritual concepts?

Thank you for your immense contribution, Grüsse

Vestri

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

I would like to ask a follow up question on my previous 911 question you answered.

You said the liquid explosives that were responsible for bringing the towers down were brought onto the planes by the terrorists, and not the US.

My question is what was the liquid explosive used called, and how did/could the terrorists have brought all the L/E needed to bring the towers down onto the planes? Surely it would have needed something in the order of tons?

Many thanks

Jacob

Post Number: 497
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 04:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Billy,

I am assuming that all energy, regardless if its purest spiritual energy, fine-material, coarse-material energy, etc, etc, etc, is a manifestation of an idea, which is on its turn concentrated information generated by an intelligence. It is my assumption that consciousness, regardless in what kind or form always has a matching form of intelligence and that neither one can exist without each other like the positive cant exist without the negative. What are your thoughts about my assumptions?
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page