Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 31, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » In Public » Archive through July 31, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Claes

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NZ based Discussionboard: Club Bizarre.
One person who came to one of my lectures in New Zealand has got his own discussionboard. He is showing sincere interest in the Meier case and has written some good posts about the Meier contacts. His name is Marq.
If any of you have time and fel like it check it out.
Here is a link:
http://forum.clubbizarre.co.nz/viewtopic.php?p=13363#13363

Mhurley

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

* September 13, 1959 Soviet rocket to moon
* April 12, 1961 Soviet human in orbit

Hi Claes
Two prophecies mailed by Meier in 1958? right?
I thought Meier wasn't supposed to give out specific prophecies eg with an exact date as he did so in 1958. Do you understand now what i mean?

Matt}

Claes

Post Number: 110
Posted on Sunday, April 09, 2006 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Matt,

I just checked in the German version of the text and it seems to be correct translated.
I don't know why specifics wer given sometimes and not in other cases.
I can only guess that they wouldn't give exact info on events that would create a lot of fear for people to know the exact date.
If they/we would know the exact date of something that makes us scared we would perhaps make very stupid decisions and become unreasonable in every way.
Hope that hepls.
Salome,
//Claes

Der_beobachter

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Jimmanuel´s Baptism and the Beamship

This is to let you know that our good Figu friends Gaiaguys have now online a new (updated) multilingual text online about this subject "Gospel of Judas", check it out here:

http://www.gaiaguys.net/judas.htm

Original english language article written by Michael Horn and Prof.
Emeritus Jim Deardorff.

Enjoy it and spread this new gaiaguys webpage out there.

Salome,

"Gospel of Judas" Irrelevant in Light of Even More Startling Ancient Text

"Evangelium von Judas" Irrelevant sein in Licht von Sogar Noch Erstaunlich Alter Text.

”Evangelho de Judas” É Irrelevante à Luz De Um Surpreendente Texto Ainda Muito Mais Antigo.

El "Evangelio de Judas" no es Pertinente a la Luz de un más Sorprendente Texto aún más Antiguo.

"L’Évangile de Judas" est non Pertinent à la Lumière d’un Surprenant Texte Encore le plus Antique.

"Il Vangelo di Giuda" È Irrilevante alla luce di un Più Spaventare Testo Tuttavia Più Antico.

"Evangelie van Judas" Ontoepasselijk in Licht van Zelfs Meer Ontstellend Oude Tekst.

P.S Thank you dear friend 'EDWARD BEAM TRAVELLER' for your precious help with the
NEDERLANDSE TAAL translation!

Only the True Ur-Ur-Ur-Creational Truth Shall Prevail...
Der Beobachter Edelweiß

"Learning without thinking is vain. Thinking without learning is dangerous..."

Sonik_01

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2006 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is for all people who are living in Canada, and more specifically, the GTA Toronto area. Micheal Horn is coming to Toronto, Canada on October 21, 2006, and is holding a presentation at the Ontario Science Centre. If any of you are living in the GTA area, and would like to help us out, contact The Canadian FIGU Study Group for more information, or go to Ticketmaster.com to buy your tickets!

The Meier Contacts...The Key to Our Future Survival, presented by Michael Horn

We welcome you to join us for this unique multimedia presentation on the Billy Meier contact case and its significance for our civilization.
Have you ever wondered about the scientific proof on UFO’s; our environmental crisis and responsibility; what is spirituality; what legacy are we leaving our children; how our personal efforts can influence global change?
This mind-opening lecture and workshop will take place Sat. Oct.21, 2006 at 7 p.m. at the Ontario Science Center, in Toronto, Canada. Tickets are $35 through Ticketmaster. Call 416 870 8000 or go to www.ticketmaster.com, keyword "Meier" or "Horn".

Hope to see you there!

Paul

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2006 - 07:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,
Being new to this forum I am still learning the many aspects to the Pleajaren mission. Mr. Meier has had a very difficult task and his sacrafice is great. I find that some of what is attempted to alter mankinds consciousness is similar to other venues I am familar with.
The Kryon, who is transchanneled throuth Lee Carol, refers to the Pleiades and agrees exactly with what Semjase relates to in a historical sense. Now Kryon asks that individuals meditate and concentrate giving light to troubled areas and individuals. We are the light givers or towers for change to guide those on destructive paths to a better place and thought. Now it is also talked about in that the universe is now admitting a frequency that has jumped form 8 megahertz to between, correct me if I am wrong, to 11 or 13 megahertz. This is supposed to affect all DNA.DNA is helical and subject to frequency effects. I believe that if a frequency could be produced and emitted more could wake up. Liken this to the winds of spring that sway the trees saying wake up let the sap flow this is a new year a new season.
This thought may be a crazy stab in the dark but as critical as world events seem to be heading in such a destructive path. I continously pour my thought into the belief that all can get along and soar to new heights, no pun intended, in the universe. Learn of new cultures new friends. The future would be so awe inspiring that material things would be just that with no value other that it is part of the creation. If only individuals could act for 1 minute like a child that posesses a curiosity and wonderment to allow change to take place much could be acomplished. Thankyou for your time and patience.

sincerely
Paul

Paul

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, August 26, 2006 - 07:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,
Being new to this forum I am still learning the many aspects to the Pleajaren mission. Mr. Meier has had a very difficult task and his sacrifice is great. I find that some of what is attempted to alter mankind's consciousness is similar to other venues I am familiar with.
The Kryon, who is trans-channeled through Lee Carol, refers to the Pleiades and agrees exactly with what Semjase relates to in a historical sense. Now Kryon asks that individuals meditate and concentrate giving light to troubled areas and individuals. We are the light givers or towers for change to guide those on destructive paths to a better place and thought. Now it is also talked about in that the universe is now admitting a frequency that has jumped form 8 megahertz to between, correct me if I am wrong, to 11 or 13 megahertz. This is supposed to affect all DNA.DNA is helical and subject to frequency effects. I believe that if a frequency could be produced and emitted more could wake up. Liken this to the winds of spring that sway the trees saying wake up let the sap flow this is a new year a new season.
This thought may be a crazy stab in the dark but as critical as world events seem to be heading in such a destructive path. I continuously pour my thought into the belief that all can get along and soar to new heights, no pun intended, in the universe. Learn of new cultures new friends. The future would be so awe inspiring that material things would be just that with no value other that it is part of the creation. If only individuals could act for 1 minute like a child that possesses a curiosity and wonderment to allow change to take place much could be accomplished. Thank you for your time and patience.
Second post as I just became familiar with the editing portion below the final post sorry guys.
sincerely Paul

Norm

Post Number: 1024
Posted on Friday, October 06, 2006 - 05:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those that want to see the George Green video that Dyson is talking about go here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB7itbr7M0Y
My Website

Mario

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2006 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear Der_beobachter,

Congratulations for your efforts. And a standing ovation for Michael Horn and James Deardorff.
I only have a little comment on your translation to spanish of the subject on your post 46:

You wrote:
"El 'Evangelio de Judas' no es Pertinente a la Luz de un más Sorprendente Texto aún más Antiguo".

It must read:
"El 'Evangelio de Judas' es irrelevante a la Luz de un Sorprendente Texto aún más Antiguo".

"Pertinente/Impertinente" has a different meaning than "Relevante/Irrelevante"

All the best!

Mario

Scott

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 06:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Here is a current list of upcoming shows by Michael Horn:

Michael Horn radio shows, recently archived online and upcoming:

http://www.meria.net/subscribers/november2006/

www.franklyspeakingradio.com

Thursday December 7: http://www.xzone-radio.com (followed by Kal Korff)

Friday December 8: http://www.kevinsmithshow.com (debate with skeptic Jeff Ritzmann)

Sunday December 10: http://www.karmaair.com Dark Matter

Monday December 11: http://worldoftheunexplained.com

Monday December 11: http://network.theamericanvoice.com/schedule.htm
(Joe McNeil Show)

Salome
Scott

Michael

Post Number: 550
Posted on Tuesday, December 26, 2006 - 04:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For those of you who would like to register your opinion in a voter's poll regarding the Meier case being "fact or fiction", you can go here:

http://www.isitfactorfiction.net
Michael Horn

Norm

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Saturday, December 30, 2006 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Man dupilcates George Greens Billy Meier free energy device.

"Ultimately this system cannot create free energy, however it seems like it can create some energy, more research needs to be done."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gbPYF0z5HM
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1081
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

George Green clarifies role in Meier case

http://www.ufomind.com/misc/1999/jan/d02-001.shtml
My Website

Michael

Post Number: 552
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

George Green's mumbo jumbo is thin and anecdotal. This statemenet's a real beauty:

"In our dealings with the Ekkers/Meier, The problem came up on rights of the Immanuel Story, which then because of the associate caused Billy to be upset with us."

I guess it wasn't so much of a "problem" since he's illegally selling it, in a corrupted form, on his site. Another parasite.
Michael Horn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 414
Posted on Sunday, January 07, 2007 - 04:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

George Green clarifies role in Meier case

Nice work, Norm! I'll add that.

Those USAPs! (Black Ops.) :-/

Cheers!
Dyson

Artie3000

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 09:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Billy and all FIGU staff

Today I have put a topic on polish forum-discussion board www.paranormalne.pl about Tunguska event and translated into polish, information was told Billy by Asket in 1956, Feb.3rd.
Asket's informations are prooved by scientists and witnesses. The result of these information was laugh, denial and bad words about Billy. There is no even basic logic thinking. It is really sad. But this is whole-life Billy's, problem as we know.

Best Regards

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 462
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2007 - 04:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's great, Artie3000!

This material NEEDS to be translated and spread far and wide! Thank you!

Just a correction. It was 1953, not 1956.

We have a bit more here about this, which has a link to what Asket said: www.gaiaguys.net/tunguska.htm

Cheers!
Dyson

Artie3000

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2007 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson

Thank You, the topic is pursued with extended information from Your web page. That young Plejarian girl said with 100% accuracy that it is the "Silent revolution of Thruth", it really looks like.

Cheers!
Arthur

Jaspion

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, July 05, 2007 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Paul, Lee Carrol is a fraud, this man caught notes of the meier contactees and he counterfeited them horrendous. All the material of the presumptions channelers is a fake of meier texts. You cannot n believe them. Canalization does not exist my friend

The_original_dave

Post Number: 67
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i'm reposting this here.

so an idea came to me yesterday regarding telling others about billy and i wanted to share it with you guys since it pretty much involves everybody on here.

since we all want to get billy's message out there i was thinking what if Christian, Michael or any of us open a figu account on youtube.com. yes youtube because it has millions of users, so it would be a great way to reach even more people out there.

somebody would make video updates of the mission and inform everybody about it /show the evidence aswell. and plug all the books and dvd's.

what do you guys think.

ps. michael and christian would you be available to make occasional videos.

Scott

Post Number: 1269
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

O-Dave,

Why couldn't you do this?, You have access to information as the rest of us do, books, DVD's etc...It is really not up to FIGU to "sell" the mission...

Scott

The_original_dave

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 10:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

my idea is not only would it be one person but a bunch of us making videos about diffrent parts of the mission and teachings.
to show that there's many people out there that support billy. /also because some may know more than the other on a subject that person can make a video out of what he knows/and it would look better.

it would be like a group effort.

would you guys be up to it, i would make the page and from there we make the videos. we can also do things like this on google and other sites but youtube has the most viewers.

this little project could really benefit figu if done right we can introduce thousands of people to the mission and teachings.

and if we can convince michael to do occasional videos that would be great.

Markc

Post Number: 535
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 10:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

O-Dave ;

I'm with Scott on this . FIGU is not a "promotionally minded" group . Definitely not pushy .It's better for people to find this information when theyre hungry for it , not just slightly open to it .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page