Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 26, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Questions to Billy Meier--Answered » Archive through August 26, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sirashwin

Post Number: 11
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 10:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator could you add this comment as a PS to my question. Thanking you in advance-ashwin

Sirashwin, I believe you may be referring to the tatoo on the back of Billy's right hand? - Scott

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 104
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Billy!

Our Creation is in its' first of seven cycles, this one being material and the successive ones being spiritual in nature.

If possible, can you briefly explain how evolution occurs in these future spiritual universes?

(To better explain my question, I wonder if it creates hypothetical "virtual-realities" one after another where polarity and duality are maintained but then I cannot fathom if these realities would be based on physical shapes, spiritual symbols, or something else entirely with it's consciousness acting as "one" or if there is compartmentalization.)

Any insight would be appreciated.

Many kind regards,
Bob

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 33
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,
I have a copy of P-p Kontaktberichte Block 2. In C60/96 Semjase states that Atlantis was destroyed "9498 Jahre, vor der heutigen Erdenzeit zurückgerechnet" and in C61/30 she says " Dies war vor 9498 Jahren v. Chr". Also you state in C60 that Otto Muck had calculated that Atlantis was destroyed on the 6th June 8498 v. Chr. So from what Semjase says in these two contacts it is clear that Atlantis was destroyed in 9,498 BCE(before the christian era).However this is contradicted in C70/136 where Semjase states that Arus XI was murdered by Jehavon about 100,000 years after Atlantis was destroyed.
My question is: Was Atlantis destroyed in 109,498 BCE?
Regards and Thanks, Charles.

Savio

Post Number: 577
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy

Thanks for the answer regarding spiritform and its consciousness

It was mentioned that a spiritform in the AA has personal/self-awareness consciousness, this was confirmed by Nokodemion that he was able to make a self decision to return to this material world.

On the other hand, as previously mentioned, a spiritform (below AA level) doesn’t have a consciousness which is evolving consciously. It’s kind of a impersonal form of being conscious

My question is: What is the difference in behaviour between a human with a spiritform with impersonal form of being conscious and a spiritform with self-awareness (e.g. spiritform returned from the AA)?

Salome

Savio

Kingman

Post Number: 269
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I send you and your friends good cheer for today.

During the last 2000 years or so, has the Earth experienced any long term tears in the space/time fabric ( or what is insinuated by the meaning of these words ) or even short term tears and are the Plejaren capable of helping repair such events. I recall a few bits of information that point towards our planet suffering different events that have involved time and the space surrounding Earth, or our solar system, and causing unusual results that our current level of scientific knowledge is only now touching deeper into.
a friend in america
Shawn

Truthseeker

Post Number: 274
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

Back in the spring of 2001, I went to go check this guy out, by the name of James Gilliland, at a place called Mt Adams in Washington state, in the USA. While there I was standing with a group of people hoping to see UFOs, however when one finally appeared I noticed that this particular UFO was flashing very much like those seen in film footage taken at Area 51. So my question is, did the Plejarens ever comment as to why these secret UFO craft from Area 51 would be so intently interested in Mount Adams?

Note: James Gilliland still thinks these UFOs are not from Earth, but I know otherwise.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Kaare

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 02:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

How many planet dimensions, or planet space- time configurations as I understand it is also called ,
do exist in our universe?, or alternative, if this total figure is not known, how many planet dimension have you so far become aware do exist ?

Thank you

Regards
Kaare

The_original_dave

Post Number: 66
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

As we all know the US has secret black budget projects in the works, many of them backed up by recovered alien technology found in crash sites.

so what i would like to know is if the us has alien technology how is it that they have not yet been able to travel further into space.

also you once mentioned that many ufo's are shot down by the military ever year, about how many are shot down/ or attacked and why would they do that.

ps. has any goevement/millitary ever captured an et deceased or alive./maybe for interogation/

thank you
dave

Syn

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

heres a good question for billy

a complicated question i think?

when billy meier claimed that he went back in time with the dinos would it be possible to go back in time to your younger self and talk to your younger self.

also since your in the past would it be true that it CAN effect you or your future??

Syn,

This has been done by Billy (Eduard) when he went back in time to visit Jmmanuel. As Billy and the Plejarens have stated, the past is the past and cannot be altered in any significant way.

Scott-Moderator

Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

Newinitiation

Post Number: 580
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Billy I had notice that when I go to a city i've never been before and then go back to the place of my residence, everything feels anew and I would notice much more details of the place I had normally overlooked.
So, when we live in a given place for some time, besides the memories that we create within ourselves of the place, on the fine side of things, do we actually leave an impression or part of ourselves through whatever energy and vibrations we create through our fluidal forces that upon going back home, those very fine impulses we have left behind influences us again.

I ask this because I've noticed that at a subconscious level, the repeated impressions within myself that has been etched into my memory of my hometown causes certain old feelings and behaviour to resurface and thus the way I am with the people I know, the old feelings elicited by certain impressions, buildings and sight etc etc

Thank you
Matt

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 12:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

This is the first time i'm writing to you, i wanted to say that what you are doing for us is very creditable, you have shared so much with us, i just wanted to say THANK YOU Billy Meier.
If anyone says you are giving out fake material, and the whole case is fake, just remember one thing.....there are some people on this planet who still beleive you and will keep beleiving you. :-), one of them being me.

Well Billy what i wanted to tell you was, sometimes i get to know some things (not always, but eventually), before they are coming, and i sometimes think of some people and they call me and things like that.

Question ---> What can this be?

Thanks a lot
Salome

Aditya Sonakia

Scott

Post Number: 1287
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 07:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ascendant
Username: Ascendant

Hello Billy,
I have many questions though one I urgently wish to know regards the Plejaren government and how it is run. I agree that it is the ideal to strive for, but I am concerned about the abolition of currency. While I would welcome it as an end to poverty, and still work for the betterment of the community, I can't see everyone doing that. Essentially, I wish to know HOW to set up the ideal government in a way that would be stable; how advancement in technology or as a whole outside of wisdom would not be impeded by removing certain characteristics of Earth Governmental society. The Soviet Union did not have a positive outcome despite abolishing money.

So HOW would the ideal evolved government be set up so that it would not have the horrible negative reprocussion of Russo-Chinese communism and allow everyone to live happy without burning poverty?

I have pondered this for over a year since I have started reading of the Pleiadians and would treasure this answer more than any amount of money as a student of Creation.
Danke,
Andrew

Dear Ascendant,
What part of (Please -- one question per post, per round of questions.) didnt you understand. Please read the notes on the top of this page before using this section. That goes for everyone as well.
Salome, Badr - Moderator

There cannot be an „ideal evolved government“, if there is no „evolved people“, because each government must be elected by the people and must execute that what the people/population wants and decides.
An evolved society does not need any monetary system because the people would own (or rather use) everything they need (on the pre-condition that each person who is able to work is doing so). There would be no poor and no rich people because all of them would have what they need. And since there is no overpopulation in an evolved society, the resources would be plenty. There would be no theft, and all people would have equal rights.
The abolishment of money or any other trading system needs human beings who are living in line with spiritual laws and goals, instead of having to struggle for daily survival or amassing fortunes.

Sirashwin
Username: Sirashwin

Dear Billy
Firstly i would love to take this opportunity to thank and tell how deeply i am indebted to Billy and the FIGU members for their outstanding work and perseverance.

My question is whether this original nasa image
http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/gallery/all/2/p/513/2P171912249EFFAAL4P2425L7M1.JPG
of the martian surface is actually showing a skull in accordance with Contact#251, or like many many others is just another fake?

mit Liebe und grüße
ashwin

That’s a natural (= no artificial) artifact.

Peter_brodowski
Username: Peter_brodowski

hello there billy,
i thought this time i could ask a question that can undoubtably benefit everyone who reads your answer...

my question to you is about the relationship between kindness,sympathy and understanding.
i have thought a lot about this topic lately and i would like your insight and opinion about the value and importance of those three jewels.
it is my opinion that in particular, for a human of earth in a typical earth society... kindness,sympathy and understanding have a very special (and beneficial) relationship that when applied together in social situations, a great tool is created.
so if you may, can you give me your honest and thoughtful opinion on the relationship between kindness,sympathy and understanding. (if you please, both the dangers of their careless application and use in social matters, and their likewise benefits in the same regard)
thank you.

The most important four “jewels” are love, freedom, peace and harmony, and from these four values kindness, sympathy (Mitgefühl) and understanding, to name just a few factors, are derived. Without those four principal factors or values no human relationship will be enduring, and only if persons are finding those four values can they follow the virtues.

Francofiori2004
Username: Francofiori2004

The most famous italian contactee is Zanfretta (from Genova) who claims to have been abducteed by tall monstrous aliens about 11 times since 30 years ago.
He proved sincere through truth machine and pentotal drug.
Is he a real contactee?

No, he isn’t. It’s fraud.

Norm
Username: Norm

Hi Billy, What are the different earth governments doing with their advanced secret flying ships. They don't seem to use them during wars.

Billy doesn’t know.

Thomas
Username: Thomas

Greetings Mr Meier. I have a question about Arahat Athersata and the book called by the same name. In this book around pages 74 through 76, Arahat Athersata mentions (starting at about verse 569 and continuing through to about verse 580) that at the time that book was written in 1975, there were only three carriers of the truth, at least in regards to your mission. In the comments you write that Petra and Anatol were two of these truth bringers and I assume you to be the third, or respectively, the first. My question centers around the fact that in verse 580, Arahat Athersata mentions that the younger of these three truth bringers would only come into appearance decades later after the writing of the book. In the comments, you wrote that both Petra and Anatol died in 1981. This is not even one decade after the writing of the book, so I am trying to understand why Arahat Athersata would have said that the younger of these three truth bringers would not appear until decades later when none of the truth bringers accept yourself would even be alive one decade later? You were already in appearance in the second half of the 1970s, plus you were not the youngest of the three truth bringers, so it isn't possible that Arahat could have meant you. In addition, I understand that there were also some others who were to have helped you in the mission but that they too died less than one decade after the book Arahat Athersata was written. It is my understanding that Arahat Athersata and the levels above that level all have the ability to see the past, present, and future at will. It is also my understanding that once humans reach the level of purely spiritual existence, without any physical bodies, that they no longer make mistakes in order to learn, but instead evolve through their own logic and creativity. For this reason I am confused about the statements in the book that I have mentioned. Can you help me to understand this confusing information? By the way, I enjoy your books and teachings very much. They have been not only helpful, but also very enjoyable to read. Very respectfully, Thomas Hall

Actually there were five people, and all of them have died in the meantime.
Arahat Athersata didn’t make predictions but only stated that what was determined in the past.

(Note by CF: These 3/5 people had individual determinations (Bestimmungen), but no guarantee to fulfil them. In other words: There was “kind of an option” to fulfil their mission of confirming Billy’s teachings, but there was no guarantee that they would live long enough to fulfill their task. The duration of a person’s life is not predestined but is determined by the actual course of life and the decisions made, etc. etc.)

Incredible
Username: Incredible

Hi Billy:

I had another weird experience that leave me impressed, during the times that I was meditating inside the pyramid.

I "dreamed" that I suddenly appeared in the house of my aunt. The time was about 7:00am and she was washing the cutleries in the kitchen. She notices my presence and in fear she caught a kitchen's knife and pursued me. I ran to the room of my cousin. Then, she entered to the room and in fear asked to my cousin: "where is the man that was entered here?" My cousin answered: 'What man mom?' 'Nobody entered here'
Then, my aunt said: 'Are you sure?'... and she began to look through the room. After that I waked up from my dream.

At the next week she visited my home and told me the weird experience. She told me that she saw a man standing behind her while she was washing cutleries in the kitchen. She thinking that he was a thief, pursued him with a knife in her hand until the room of my cousin.

She told me exactly all the details of my dream and all that I did during this.

From my own point of view that was a real out of body, because I have a withness that saw me in action.

If that was a true out of body experience. How advanced do you think that I am in the meditation?

Can I use those experiences to measure my progress in the spiritual area?

Thanks

This may have been a “Wahrtraum” (true dream), which is linked with “Feinstoffsinnlichkeit” (which isn’t the same as supernatural or supersensory), and your experience is no indication of meditative evolution or sped-up progress in the spiritual area.

Hector
Username: Hector

Hi Billy i have recently read the books of the austrian born Rudolph Steiner, father of the so called anthroposophy...it seems like he did understand or at least have cognition of concepts such as spirit, creation, inner being, meditation, storage banks and conscious/subconscious.

Do i lose my time if i try to compare his teachings with your teachings, trying to find similarities and or coincidences? Where did Rudolph Steiner and Helena Petrovna get their knowledge about spiritual concepts?

Thank you for your immense contribution, Grüsse

Rudolf Steiner had no cognition of the storage banks, but used the term akashic records, which is something entirely different (and which is not real).
It’s up to you to decide whether or not you want to spend time to study Steiner’s and Blavatsky’s mix of information from all main religions and material written in Sanskrit.

Vestri
Username: Vestri

Hi Billy,

I would like to ask a follow up question on my previous 911 question you answered.

You said the liquid explosives that were responsible for bringing the towers down were brought onto the planes by the terrorists, and not the US.

My question is what was the liquid explosive used called, and how did/could the terrorists have brought all the L/E needed to bring the towers down onto the planes? Surely it would have needed something in the order of tons?

Many thanks

Billy doesn’t know what kind of liquid explosives was used, but you don’t need tons of L/E to bring about a devastating effect. With less than one liter you can blow a house to pieces.

Jacob
Username: Jacob

Hello, Billy,

I am assuming that all energy, regardless if its purest spiritual energy, fine-material, coarse-material energy, etc, etc, etc, is a manifestation of an idea, which is on its turn concentrated information generated by an intelligence. It is my assumption that consciousness, regardless in what kind or form always has a matching form of intelligence and that neither one can exist without each other like the positive cant exist without the negative. What are your thoughts about my assumptions?

Salome,
Jacob

No, consciousness doesn’t have a “matching form of intelligence”, because e.g. a midge has a consciousness, but it has no intelligence. But you can say that where there is intelligence, there is consciousness.
Intelligence is the conscious ability to act.
It is true that the idea is the foundation on which everything was created.

Sirashwin
Username: Sirashwin

Dear Moderator could you add this comment as a PS to my question. Thanking you in advance-ashwin

Sirashwin, I believe you may be referring to the tatoo on the back of Billy's right hand? - Scott

As Scott says, it’s a tattoo.

(Note by CF: Mmh, I’m asking myself why a question like this is so important that our rule of one question/posting permitted per round is broken.)

Phi_spiral
Username: Phi_spiral

Hello again, Billy!

Our Creation is in its’ first of seven cycles, this one being material and the successive ones being spiritual in nature.

In the last round of questions, you explained, “A spirit form doesn’t have a consciousness which is evolving consciously. It’s kind of an impersonal form of being conscious (unpersönliche Bewusstheit).”

If possible, can you briefly explain how evolution occurs in an all spiritual universe, such as in the cycles to come? (i.e. what does it do exactly)

Many kind regards,
Bob

In the pure spiritual realm there is a form of energetic intelligence which cannot be compared with the one within us human beings. It’s an immaterial intelligence or intellect, respectively, and this kind of intelligence is pure energy without any addition of material energy.
You can compare the whole process with school, where you are learning in grade 1 (= our world), and then go up to grade 2 where you are using the result of your learning from grade 1, but are learning finer and more detailed knowledge etc.

(Note by CF: All future knowledge is based on that what a person has learned while living in a physical body in a material world.)

Kiwiseeker
Username: Kiwiseeker

Dear Billy,
I have a copy of P-p Kontaktberichte Block 2. In C60/96 Semjase states that Atlantis was destroyed "9498 Jahre, vor der heutigen Erdenzeit zurückgerechnet" and in C61/30 she says " Dies war vor 9498 Jahren v. Chr". Also you state in C60 that Otto Muck had calculated that Atlantis was destroyed on the 6th June 8498 v. Chr. So from what Semjase says in these two contacts it is clear that Atlantis was destroyed in 9,498 BCE(before the christian era).However this is contradicted in C70/136 where Semjase states that Arus XI was murdered by Jehavon about 100,000 years after Atlantis was destroyed.
My question is: Was Atlantis destroyed in 109,498 BCE?
Regards and Thanks, Charles.

Thank you for your attentiveness. Thanks to your question we noticed that two commas are missing in C70/136, what brings about a different meaning. The sentence must read like this: “… und rund ein Jahrhunderttausend, nach der Vernichtung von Mu und Atlantis, von seinem drittgeborenen Sohn Jehavon …”.

Atlantis was destroyed 9498 years BCE. When Semjase said “von der heutigen Erdenzeit zurückgerechnet”, she didn’t mean from today (January 6, 1977), but “before the beginning of today’s time system” which started 2007 years ago.

Savio
Username: Savio

Hi Billy

Thanks for the answer regarding spiritform and its consciousness

It was mentioned that a spiritform in the AA has personal/self-awareness consciousness, this was confirmed by Nokodemion that he was able to make a self decision to return to this material world.

On the other hand, as previously mentioned, a spiritform (below AA level) doesn’t have a consciousness which is evolving consciously. It’s kind of a impersonal form of being conscious

My question is: What is the difference in behaviour between a human with a spiritform with impersonal form of being conscious and a spiritform with self-awareness (e.g. spiritform returned from the AA)?

Salome

Savio

In AA there are individual consciousnesses, but all of them without a personality. While the conscious consciousness in us human beings is evolving consciously, the impersonal consciousness in AA is individually evolving according to the laws of Creation.

(Note by CF: The transmission of information from AA or Petale (e.g. for the book Dekalog) was received by Billy through writing on paper. When you are viewing those texts you can clearly see that the information was coming from different individual spirit forms because the handwriting wasn’t uniform through the whole text.)

Kingman
Username: Kingman

Dear Billy,

I send you and your friends good cheer for today.

During the last 2000 years or so, has the Earth experienced any long term tears in the space/time fabric ( or what is insinuated by the meaning of these words ) or even short term tears and are the Plejaren capable of helping repair such events. I recall a few bits of information that point towards our planet suffering different events that have involved time and the space surrounding Earth, or our solar system, and causing unusual results that our current level of scientific knowledge is only now touching deeper into.

a friend in america
Shawn

That’s nonsense.

Truthseeker
Username: Truthseeker

Greetings Billy,

Back in the spring of 2001, I went to go check this guy out, by the name of James Gilliland, at a place called Mt Adams in Washington state, in the USA. While there I was standing with a group of people hoping to see UFOs, however when one finally appeared I noticed that this particular UFO was flashing very much like those seen in film footage taken at Area 51. So my question is, did the Plejarens ever comment as to why these secret UFO craft from Area 51 would be so intently interested in Mount Adams?

Note: James Gilliland still thinks these UFOs are not from Earth, but I know otherwise.

Peace in being,

James Truthseeker

Billy doesn’t know, and the Plejarens didn’t comment about this.

Kaare
Username: Kaare

Dear Billy,

How many planet dimensions, or planet space- time configurations as I understand it is also called , do exist in our universe?, or alternative, if this total figure is not known, how many planet dimension have you so far become aware do exist ?

Thank you

Regards
Kaare

Billy doesn’t know.

The_original_dave
Username: The_original_dave

Dear Billy,

As we all know the US has secret black budget projects in the works, many of them backed up by recovered alien technology found in crash sites.

so what i would like to know is if the us has alien technology how is it that they have not yet been able to travel further into space.

also you once mentioned that many ufo's are shot down by the military ever year, about how many are shot down/ or attacked and why would they do that.

ps. has any goevement/millitary ever captured an et deceased or alive./maybe for interogation/

thank you
dave

If this would be true we were already using ET technology because it would have become common knowledge.
There were two or three crashed ships found, but as far as Billy knows, the terrestrial scientists were not able to make copies of it. However, he is not informed about the actual situation.

Syn
Username: Syn

heres a good question for billy

a complicated question i think?

when billy meier claimed that he went back in time with the dinos would it be possible to go back in time to your younger self and talk to your younger self.

also since your in the past would it be true that it CAN effect you or your future??

Syn,

This has been done by Billy (Eduard) when he went back in time to visit Jmmanuel. As Billy and the Plejarens have stated, the past is the past and cannot be altered in any significant way.

Scott-Moderator

Billy didn’t go back in time to visit the dinos because they are living in remote planets today.
Yes, if you have the technology you can go back in time and visit your former personality.

Newinitiation
Username: Newinitiation

Dear Billy

Billy I had notice that when I go to a city i've never been before and then go back to the place of my residence, everything feels anew and I would notice much more details of the place I had normally overlooked.
So, when we live in a given place for some time, besides the memories that we create within ourselves of the place, on the fine side of things, do we actually leave an impression or part of ourselves through whatever energy and vibrations we create through our fluidal forces that upon going back home, those very fine impulses we have left behind influences us again.

I ask this because I've noticed that at a subconscious level, the repeated impressions within myself that has been etched into my memory of my hometown causes certain old feelings and behaviour to resurface and thus the way I am with the people I know, the old feelings elicited by certain impressions, buildings and sight etc etc

Thank you
Matt

This is an automatic functioning of our observing. Usually, a person only observes one third of his capacity.
You may experience the same thing if you read a book today and read it again in one year from now: You will detect things you did not realize before.

Adityasonakia
Username: Adityasonakia

Hi Billy,

This is the first time i'm writing to you, i wanted to say that what you are doing for us is very creditable, you have shared so much with us, i just wanted to say THANK YOU Billy Meier.
If anyone says you are giving out fake material, and the whole case is fake, just remember one thing.....there are some people on this planet who still beleive you and will keep beleiving you. :-), one of them being me.

Well Billy what i wanted to tell you was, sometimes i get to know some things (not always, but eventually), before they are coming, and i sometimes think of some people and they call me and things like that.

Question ---> What can this be?

Thanks a lot
Salome

Aditya Sonakia

This is called perceptiveness (Hellsichtigkeit), which is often falsely called supersensory or supernatural. This is a “feinstoffsinnlicher” process which involves the activities of the pineal gland.
Btw: This ability can be exercised.
More information about this “Feinstoffsinnlichkeit” can be found in FIGU Sonder-Bulletin No. 38 of August 2007.
}

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again, Billy!

Do the Baavi from Proxima Centauri share the common Lyra-Vega lineage with the Plejarens and Earthlings; and if so, can you tell us how they fit into the historical context of this universe such as described in Contact 251? I ask this because Quetzal has stated elsewhere in the contact notes that they have worked together with the Plejarens on the Earth and are responsible for many inspirational transmissions.

Kind regards,
Bob

Michael

Post Number: 583
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 09:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

As I understand it, at some point in the future all of the people on earth will begin a long journey back to the Sirian star system. With 7.5 billion people on earth now, and probably many more still to come, there will be many billions of earth people (or spirit forms) who have and/or will have incarnated here.

If all of this is accurate, does it mean that there will ultimately be such an exodus back to the Sirian star system and would this be all at once or over some specified period of time?

Thank you.
Michael Horn

Truthseeker

Post Number: 282
Posted on Saturday, August 25, 2007 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Billy,

By any chance do you know what caused the destruction of Gilgamesh's home world of Arkon and if by chance there still may yet be a slight possibility of other undiscovered survivors who may have survived this destruction while space traveling to other parts of the universe?

Peace in wisdom,

James Truthseeker

Lonnie

Post Number: 129
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

I know you have answered this question many times before, but for the sake of the many human beings on Earth interested in the teachings and not part of a FIGU study group who genuinely and sincerely want to continue their spiritual and consciousness related development, what initial steps must one take to do so, and what must be avoided?

Salome

Kaare

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

From what I have learned of Earth history is that when a new continent or new land has been discovered, it has been colonized by whoever discovered it. Wherefore my question is: How do the Plejarans look at colonization of planets they might find that are habitable but not yet inhabited by humans or do not belong to anybody. In such a case do they for instance ask for volunteers from their home planet Erra to settle there, or do they have a non colonization policy in place that prohibits colonization of other planets ?

Thank you

Regards
Kaare

Solar

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 01:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

From what i've read in contact notes i can say that plejaran have very bad opinion about our civilization. It seems that almost everything we do is wrong, every our action is stupid, primitive, idiotic, degenerated, insane etc.
So, i would like to ask you:
Is there anything positive that plejarans have learned from us? is there anything they admire in our civilization, anything positive?

PS. In your buletins you usually focus on the dark side of our lives
Maybe you could sometimes release a "Good news sonder buletin" ?

Gino

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 02:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Billy,

In the Figu forum I've read a post* in which a questioner is told that the book "ufo contact from planet iarga" is a hoax.
Being a person who's interested in the truth of both your contact experiences and those of Stefan Denaerde, I would like to ask:
What is it, that makes you think the Denaerde story / information is a fabrication?

Kind regards,

Gino

( * the post can be found here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5446.html )

Savio

Post Number: 580
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 04:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy

Thanks for the information that spiritforms in the AA are having individual yet impersonal consciousness (e.g. without personality).

Perhaps my last question was not clear enough, what I would like to ask is:

What would be difference in behaviour of a human being between:

1. A human being with normal spiritform (e.g. A spiritform without individual consciousness hence incapable of decision making).

2. A human being with spiritform returned from AA (e.g. A spiritform with individual consciousness hence capable of decision making).

Salome

Savio

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Billy,

Thanks for the great reply.

Billy i know you have been asked this many times..... i apologise to ask again but...

How do you meditate, billy?

Thanks again.

Salome
Aditya

Hector

Post Number: 311
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Herr Meier

Maybe this is a tough question for you to respond but i'm intrigued about the survival of FIGU and the mission if third world war breaks out and the northern hemisphere is completely destroyed.

We figu friends worldwide would be more comforted if you tell us that the SSSC and Figu will still exist after a hypothetical WWW3 and your teachings will make their way to the public.....

Thanks in advance

Thomas

Post Number: 342
Posted on Sunday, August 26, 2007 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eduard and thank you again for your patience in answering our questions.

This time I would like to ask a question in reference to when you, Eduard Meier, personally access the storage banks consciously. To make sure that you understand specifically what I am refering to, I am talking about the ability that you have, that was once witnessed by Guido Moosbrugger. He reported that you were helping him understand something and that you at one moment needed to access the stgorage banks for a bit of info. He said that you turned off the light, and as I recalled there was silence followed by the sound of you writing the answer in the dark by inspiration. This might not be an exact description but my question is in reference to this particular ability.

The actual question is: How do you do this? I understand somewhat the ideas behind it, and I don't what a detailed explanation of what is involved. All I would like to know is, what the process is that you put into motion? For example, do you close your eyes, concentrate on the question, and then an answer just comes to you, which you maybe write down (or possibly just remember if writing it is unnecessary)? Like I said, I understand somewhat the idea but I was hoping for a short description of the actual procedure please.

Thanks very much and I wish you peace and happiness.

Thomas

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page