Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 07, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Learning German » Archive through November 07, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Junior

Post Number: 130
Posted on Tuesday, December 05, 2006 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Rarena

I read your earlier message again, I think you might be confusing two things together, the Plejarens language Sarat alphabet as mentioned in the post of Eddy, and on the other hand the Plejarens also use another lanuage which is the universal one which is symbols and counts to a few million symbols, although I don’t remember the link on gaiaguys.net there was a page with small thumbnails with the symbols from one of Billys books, but its different to the Sarat if I am not mistaken.

Just a reminder to every one although Billys first language is Swiss German, it is only a spoken language and is not used in written (except for chatting and sms), so in other words for any person that knows Swiss German also knows High German, it just goes hand in hand.

Hello Eddy,
The book was published back in 2001 so I am not sure if 5-6 years is considered recently. The Plejaren language has 24 letters, actually a lot of the letters are pronounced like some Arabic letters although Arabic language has 28 letters. And I don’t think it would be very complex, I would imagine Chinees might be more complex. But then again it depends on what lanuages you know.
Salome,
Badr

Rarena

Post Number: 123
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2006 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eric,Eddy, and Dyson

And Still They Fly is an enjoyable read very in-depth with a title that implies Billy had a former life as Galileo... Met Guido Moosbrugger when he was at a UFO conference in San Francisco. Read this book, it is very informative.

Eddy: If you look at the Arabic language with all it's lines and swirls it seems complex as well, but they use it for writing purposes just fine.

Dyson:It is my understanding that Billy has learned over one million symbolic characters of which which there are over 52,000,000 total as per your reference above... Are these symbols considered the Sarat language? A symbol is more efficient in that it coveys many meanings in one concise symbol.

Eddy: Your post is nice in that it spells out the Plejaren alphabet and it is interesting that the pronunciation starts with the same letters of our alphabet. Aleph-Beth AB. It indicates the distance in time and space the Plejarens have kept from us, mmm.

Also wanted to comment on Eric's post #146 indicating it was in the 241st contact the comment indicating German as being a language with enough words and meanings to comprehensively communicate with clarity, and adequately explain the complex teachings of spirit.

Tschüs... Love to all...

rarena ô¿ô

Pratik11

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddy,
You thought that the Plejaren language is complex but it not, according to me if anyone see the new language first he thought that it is complex or difficult language. If you see the Urdu language It may found difficult language by us, because we dont know that language thierfore according to me Plejaren language is not complex language

Simon

Post Number: 28
Posted on Thursday, December 07, 2006 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys, Eddy I have seen that chart before, I too was actually thinking as to why the language of the Plejarens has a circle at the end of each alphabet maybe to show constellations!?, Do they write in cursive or block form? I mean if an ET looks at english they wouldn't recognize my noteworks like english, they might be looking for Capital letters, What say?

Indi

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, January 06, 2007 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone

just thought would make this offering to those who are learning German.

I have found this book, which has made the task alot easier, and so far, recommend it to anyone who finds the grammar difficult.

The name of the book is:

German Quickly - A Grammar for Reading German

by

April Wilson
Revised edition.

I purchased it from Amazon.

Here is some info from the backcover.

"German Quickly: A grammar for Reading German is a thorough, straightforward textbook with a sense of fun. It teaches the fundamentals for reading German lieterary and scholarly texts of all levels of difficulty. it can be used as an introductory text for scholars with no background in German, or it can serve as a reference text for sutdents wishing to review German. The grammar explanations are detailed and clear, addressing common problems students encounter while learning to read German. This book includes thought provoking and entertaining reading selections consiting mainly of aphorisms and proverbs. Threre are also twelve appendices, including a summary of German grammar, descriptions of German dictionaries, a partial answer key, strategies for learning German, and a humanities vocabulary section of about 3,800 words."

also

from the forward

"German Quickly is best suited for a semester reading course; it can be covered in a quarter, however. In a five week (highly) intensive course, I have been able to go through it in four weeks. In a fifteen week course, I generally cover it in from ten to eleven weeks. In any class, this text should be supplemented with outside readings. I have deliberately kept the number of reading passages to a minimum so that, with additional readings, German Quickly could be adapted to any German reading course in the genral humanities, philosophy, theology, art history, history, sociology, classics, linguistics, music and the like........."

I have only just started this book, but already, in the first chapter, questions I have asked but had no one to ask or answer, have been answered.
i am impressed.

Robjna

Thomas

Post Number: 163
Posted on Monday, January 08, 2007 - 07:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the recommendation Robyn! And since I have been gone lately, I have noticed you have changed the spelling of your name (at least if I am correct on this). May I ask why if it isn't too personal? Thanks!
Thomas

Ed209

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all

There are plenty of places to online to help learn German, however I thought that this site was particularly good:

http://byki.com/Category/German

It helps you to increase your vocabularly
through repetition. The software is freely available and allows you to create your own lists, so if there was a particular topic you were having difficulty with you just generate your own set of cards. I think you can then share them, anyone wanting to do a set of cards relating to the spirit, psyche or creation?}

Regards

Ed

Anday727

Post Number: 58
Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2007 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Misc__Text_Editing_Tools/GE_Trans___German_to_English_translator_Download.html

Great little tool.

Salome,
Dejan

Edward

Post Number: 786
Posted on Sunday, May 20, 2007 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dejan....

Very True!

Have been using it for some years now...:-)

It is a MUST HAVE!

Edward.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 13
Posted on Sunday, August 12, 2007 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone

Is there any site or anything from which we could learn German fast??

Thanks
Salome
Aditya

Anday727

Post Number: 66
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,
You can check this one:

http://www.dw-world.de/dw/0,2142,2469,00.html#

It only depend on what is "fast" for you...

Salome,
Dejan

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 14
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2007 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanx a lot Dejan

Salome
Aditya

Tjames

Post Number: 257
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,

Nice to meet you,

I have had some mild success with learning German as a good number here on the forum have, a good first thing to do would be surround yourself with a couple "old" german dictionaries..(archaic) if possible. I have three, which are working so far. There are just some spiritual terms that you will only be able to understand through much deliberation and collaboration.

I recommend taking some courses at local colleges and downloading practically the best language course called ROSETTA STONE here:

Here you can legally download almost anything you want...legally hehe;)

http://www.newzleech.com/usenet/?group=&minage=&age=&min=min&max=max&q=Rosetta+Stone&mode=usenet&adv=

Salome,

Tim
Salome gam nan been urda gan njber hasala hesporona!

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, August 14, 2007 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanx for the help and site Tim

:-)

Salome
Aditya

Incredible

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, October 13, 2007 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys.
What have the german that don't have the other languages?

For example, my natural language, "spanish" is a very rich language, it have so many words that I myself don't know many weird world of it. And I think that there are other languages so extensive as the spanish.

My question is:
Why the pleiadeans want the ultimate spiritual teachings in german?
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Sirashwin

Post Number: 140
Posted on Sunday, October 14, 2007 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Incredible

I hope this might help out
http://www.gaiaguys.net/meierv7p22-23.htm

Salome
ashwin

Rarena

Post Number: 296
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Prompt software translation device has OCR built in, just scan and it will convert German to English. It is a good program but it costs about $345.

http://www.ectaco.com/main.jsp?useExtendSearch=false&do=products-search_rez&category=0&keyword=prompt

J_rod7

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Aditya,

To your question:
>>Any tranlators available for Windows XP?

One that I know of, but somewhat expensive at US=$150, is a program called "NEUROTRAN" from the website at tranexp.com . This one will run under Win XP and Vista.

Another good one (but even more expensive) is Rosetta Stone, with which you can learn to read and speak the High-German.

I will also post this in: FIGU's Discussion Board » The Mission » Miscellaneous
SALOME

Rod
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Leann

Post Number: 62
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2007 - 06:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Re: translators
I've discovered this one is very simple and free.
http://world.altavista.com/

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 96
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

Thanks a lot.

Salome
Aditya

Scott

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2007 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Google also provides an online translation service.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, November 06, 2007 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Thanks a lot, that is useful.

Salome
Aditya

J_rod7

Post Number: 13
Posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 - 10:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all,

Need to access The Spiritual Lessons...

I have ordered a CDROM translator program for German to English. This is the Translator Internet Gold program from the publishers' website at www.antadis.com , at a reasonable cost of USD 41.00. If I recall correctly, this is the one that had been recommended to me by Vestri = Thank you.

After receiving the CDROM, being shipped from Germany via France, in about a week or two, I will want to get started with The Spiritual Lessons.

My only problem at this point is: HOW and WHERE do I find ACCESS to the Lessons to begin?... Moderator, or anyone, please.

Thank You,

Salome
Rod
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page