Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 07, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » Your Experience Meeting Billy Meier » Archive through July 07, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lonnie

Post Number: 107
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Matt,

I saw your web page with the photos when you first met Billy. Very nice! I'm sure it was a memorable visit for you.

If I am not mistaken, you were there at the Center just a few weeks before I was back in May 2004. My first visit was in May 2001.

Hi Lonnie,

I think you may be confusing Matt Hurley with Matt who made the suggestion.

Scott

My first visit to the Center was also a memorable one. Michael Horn, Mark Campbell and I traveled together. It was about 6 months after the first Passive Member Meeting in Oklahoma, in October 2000, where we met for the first time after becoming acquainted on the forum.

Michael and Mark met Billy before I did the first day we were there. A few days later, while having lunch in the kitchen, I was sitting between Michael and Mark when Billy came in and said, "Salome," as he usually does. Then, Billy extended his hand to me and said, "Lonnie." It was kind of ironic because I am from Florida, and I was sitting there peeling an orange at the time. Somehow Billy knew who I was before I even told him. And he later knew what I wanted to talk to him about. Others have experienced this as well. Billy always knows months in advance if there is anything important that you want to talk to him about.

Actually, I first met Billy in the back where the animals are while working with Silvano. After Billy had finished talking to Silvano, he gently waved his hand to me and said,"Salome." I immediately returned an enthusiastic "Salome" as well.

I could tell, after meeting and talking with Billy, that he really loves people and does not judge anyone. There is a feeling of peace and deep respect that you experience when you are with Billy.

Salome,
Lonnie

PS - It is very important for anyone (including FIGU Members) visiting the Center for the first time to read carefully the "House Rules" booklet. Billy is an extremely busy person and there is some information in this booklet that visitors MUST be aware of beforehand.

Matt

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 02:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks very much Scott for allowing this particular new type of section here to be added to the forum, a place where people can share with other's, about any of their experience's they may have had in meeting Billy.

Without sounding too much as though this section is here just for me, when it's not, it's for all. - I'd loved to hear from anyone who has met Billy in person talk about any particular type of interesting experience they may have had, noticed or seen when they met Billy or when were around him, also like to hear about anything at all which offers a little insight into Billy's type of character, how he typically talks, acts or treats people around him, also like hearing about any of the different type of things that Billy does to help people he mets at Figu, what he like to do in his spare time too, and anything at all which offers some sort of glimse into the daily life of Billy Meier. Thanks

Matt

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lonnie said: "Hi Matt, I saw your web page with the photos when you first met Billy. Very nice! I'm sure it was a memorable visit for you."

Hi Lonnie, I wish I did have the priviledged oportunity of meeting Billy, but unfortunely that is not the case with me and I'm afraid that Scott is right about you accidently confusing me with Matt Hurley.

David_chance

Post Number: 86
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lonnie,
You mentioned visitors to the SSSC should read a booklet called "House Rules". Is this given to visitors when they arrive or is it something one must request from FIGU before visiting?
Many thanks,
David

Lonnie

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, May 04, 2006 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi David,

I was sent one of these booklets from another member before going to the Center. They do have copies at the Center too.

Lonnie

Larry_driscoll

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2006 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy,

Christian once told me that Sfath told you when you were a young boy that the Earth has had other moons in its ancient past.

In asking Christian how were these other moons removed from their ancint time orbits, he suggested by the Destroyer Comet. I replied to Christian that this could not be for as per line 479 of the 150th Contact, Quetzal states, in regard to Earth's now existing Moon, the following:"The Moon, the former planet fragment, joined just a few million years ago the Earth as its satellite, whereas the Destroyer which was following after it and much slower, penetrated into the Sol System for the first time around 970,000 years ago, whereby causing an enormous catastrophe".
Eric Douglass of the American Lunar Society upon reading line 479 stopped reviewing my compiled pamphlet titled "The Comet Information Pamphlet" which contains the 150th Contact stating that, via the dating of tidal rhythmite rocks which are sedimentary type rocks exhibiting tidal inflence by the Earth's Moon, Earth science can state an existence of an Earth-Moon system for 650 million years, i.e. the presentMoon in place for 650 million years. Later, I found other tidal rhythmite rock dating experts claim a 950 million year old Earth_Moon System
Yet Quetzal in line 479 states that the existing Earth Moon joined just "a few million years ago the Earth as its satellite". Also from the FIGU pamphlet, "Attacking Questions From Japan Concern............... And Other Things", page 19 is stated:"Encircling the Earth, as a moon was they very fragment from a Lasan-group planet, which had been previously ripped away more than 20 million years past by the destructive force of the Dark planet, the 'Destroyer'", So with this information the extraterrestrials are stating that the Earth's Moon, as an individual object is a little over 20 million years old.

Question; Do you have any further,more detailed, information you can relay to me in regard to the ancient moons of Earth, most importantly how they were removed from their orbits, their sizes, times of existence, etc. so I might have a rebuttal position to Earth scientists and astronomers who contend that the existing Earth's Moon can not be a recent capyure.?

Sincerely,
Larry
Compiler/Translator of "The Comet Information Pamohlet" which mainly contains information from the 150th and 155th Contacts with Excerpts from the 228th, 248th, 5th, 251st,Part 1 and 70th Contacts.

Hi Larry,

I have not received the answers from the earlier Questions to Billy session, therefore your question cannot be posted until then. I would suggest holding this question until then.

Regards
Scott

Larry Driscoll

Junior

Post Number: 120
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 01:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome everyone,

I have just returned from my vacation to Switzerland, part of it was visiting the SSSC for the first time and stayed there for about 6 days. And I would like to share my experience…

After reading about the case for a few years now I had my imagination about how things are in the centre and the people there like Billy and the core members. But to my surprise it was quite different then I expected.

When I got there I was very excited especially when I saw and heard Billy with some others working, but I think they didn’t see me at first because they were on higher grounds behind the trees in front of the centre, any way skipping a few things I eventually changed my clothes to help out with the work. So then I went to where Billy and the others where, and I introduced my self. Billy and I talked for a couple of minutes then I started to help out once I new what I could help out with.

I was very fortunate of the time I was there since I was able to perform the peace meditation with all the core group members since they had a meeting (except for Christian Frehner), and I was able to meet a lot of them and speak to them during the weekend. But it was confusing at first since there were a lot of faces, some I knew from documentaries and various pictures, others I have never seen. Since I speak Swiss German I was able to speak to a lot of them, and it was amazing, especially in the kitchen, I heard a lot about it in the past but at last I was able to experience it.

In the first few days I was quite and wanted to just observe and take in what was happening, then I started to speak to some people there about their experiences in the centre and listen to their story in their own words.

All the people that I spoke to were very kind and very open, they were very normal individuals like every one else, especially Billy he was very welcoming and kind and they were all down to earth. So I really felt very comfortable from the beginning. One of the days I was able to experience the correction sessions when they go over a book to see if there are any typing errors or the like, there were about 10 persons and the book was the German book of Guido (and yet they fly…). I was eventually able to meet Christian Frehner when he came to the centre for the forum questions, so I was able to see how he asks the questions and how Billy answers them. I even observed how Billy plays chess, I was never really interested in chess but it was very interesting to see how he plays since I know the rules, in total there were two that played with him in different days they must have played over 30 times and Billy had won in all. He is very well organised in playing, but in the end of the day they weren’t playing it to win, they saw it from a point of entertainment and as an exercise.

In the end I would advice every one to visit the centre, and maybe learn a bit of German before so it would be easier to communicate since most there only speak German. So every one can make his own mind and see things through his own eyes. This visit was really the next step I needed to understand the case in more depth, and felt that if I had not visited the centre I would not be able to have a complete picture of how things really are with regards to the case, especially when meeting Billy a lot of his writing made much more sense to me.
Salome,
Badr

Jakes

Post Number: 11
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

I would like to give you a five-star rating for your post, but alas, I give it to you in words. Thank you for sharing your experience. You seem to write well in English and have an understanding of the contact case. Did you ever think of doing translations?

Scott

Post Number: 970
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 02:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Badr,

Perhaps you took a few pictures?

Scott

Kiril

Post Number: 146
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Junior,
I enjoyed your anecdote very much, thanks for taking the time to share it.

I appreciate especially your description of the "correction session" - this really speaks volumes for the case and the people involved.

If I may ask: you say, 'But to my surprise it was quite different then I expected" - I wonder, how did your expectation differ from your observations?
Regards,
Kiril

Tony

Post Number: 102
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

great post junior!

Billy has played chess with ptaah a few times. Did you hear from anyone there at figu who usually wins between them two?

Also since ptaah has shown interest in playing chess, does anyone know/heard if ptaah might have taken the game of chess back to erra and others there are playing it now?

Junior

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you all for your kind replies.

Jakes, regarding translations, I would be ready to do some. But when I was talking to Billy once I asked him what would he prefer me helping in the mission is it with translations or any thing else?. He answered first by asking about what are the things I would be able to do. He eventually told me since we talked about translation a couple of days before my question he said that because translations usually loose a lot of the value of the text, so help in other areas would be more appreciates. I assume its because the less translations there are the more motivating it is to learn the German language and read the original texts. But I told to my self if I do any translation it won’t be a lot plus it won’t be any complicated things as I do not want to put my self in misinforming my friends and to confuse them.

Scott, I actually didn’t want to take a camera with me, since a lot of pictures were taken so I didn’t see a point to take any pictures. But then again Bernadette Brand one of the core members took a picture of Billy and me just before I started working in my first day there. I will scan it and post it as soon as I have time.

Kiril, about my expectations, well first of all I didn’t think Billy would have time for me. I thought every one will be too busy to sit with me and talk. I assumed they are all kind of too busy with their tasks to take some time for me. I thought it might be alright, but to my surprise it turned out great. You know after reading so much info, things got blurred and I didn’t know what to expect, especially from the core group. But as I mentioned all the ones I talked to were really nice and were very interesting to talk to.

Tony, it actually crossed my mind to ask how good Ptaah plays chess or who usually wins. But after thinking about it for a few minutes I got to the conclusion it doesn’t really matter, plus I didn’t think it matters who wins, since I am sure Ptaah is much more challenging then most people on earth. And for your second question I don’t remember reading any thing about it, but since chess is one of the oldest games on earth I am sure the Plejarens have it since along time.

And I forgot to mention one thing, I am sure it would interest everyone, is that Billy is in good health, he is still full of energy. Plus he still has a lot of humour .
Salome,
Badr

Melli

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, November 11, 2006 - 11:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

....and one more question from me too: can you please describe to us the meditation session? prior to the practice, during and after, what is it like being amongst these important yet humble peope while everyone is meditating? did you experience the vibrations eminating from them? can you describe your own feelings?
Tony, I like your question as I am curious to know what activities the Plejarens have for recreation, except music!

Markc

Post Number: 397
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 01:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr ;

Most excellent experience . Thanks for sharing it with us .

Not only are the visits useful in gaining insights into the studies , but also in knowing each other . Speaking the Swiss dialect gives you exceptional opportunities to converse with Billy and the core group . Memories of that place are like none other .

Salome , Mark
Mark Campbell

Klausmaus

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 01:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Posted on Tuesday, March 14, 2006 - 08:45 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Billy !!

This is not a question, nor a request of sorts.
Just a thought i'd like to share for whatever this is worth... please interprete & treat accordingly!!

From what i understand, you play chess !!
Have you ever played Ptaah, or Quetzel?
(please don't take this as my "one" allowed question !!)

The thought that i'd like to share, is to archive at least one chess game between you and ANY of the Plejarens, for future generations of "Meier scholars" to enjoy !!

Thanks LOTS for everything
Salome,
Pierre

Answer

From time to time Billy plays chess with Ptaah (he even played with Quetzal). Actually, Billy taught his friends how to play chess. Billy doesn’t have the time to note down a chess game.

But he does have the time to play over 30 games with his Swiss-German friends over a 6 day span. Hahaha.

Junior

Post Number: 125
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 10:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Melli, well on Sat the first day we performed the peace meditation twice and once on Sun, what they do is one of the core group would remind every one, about 15 min before the meditation starts, then every one would go to the room which the meditation would be performed. In the first few minutes its silence, and then the same responsible member would set a clock and start to speak out the lyrian sentence and then every one else. The experience was very nice, I was very comfortable and relaxed and for some reason I felt kind of like heat or something just in the middle of my chest I guess in the solar plexus region, a few times my thoughts drifted away but most of the time I was able to focus. But on the second session on Sat I had more difficulty focusing. And after the meditation another few minutes is spent in silence, and then the same member would just say (ja – in English would be yes which is pronounced ya) and then every one walks out of the room.

Mark, I totally agree with what you say. Like you said “Memories of that place are like none other”

Klausmaus, I don’t understand you. Its seems to me since you showed up on the forum you are just on attack mode. I really wonder why you are on the forum. Any way good you cleared up the point that Billy taught the Plejarens chess. Now as for your point about not having time to record a game, when I said more then 30 games I wasn’t referring to Billy playing with the Plejarens but with core members, so you cannot compare. Plus the games with the two core members that I saw were less then 5 min a game some times took a bit longer, they play very very fast, not like thinking a few min on how to make the next move, its more like 10 to 20 sec per move. And to add he played 2 days one day with one person and another with another person. He didn’t play every day. I have to say that your comment is totally illogic.

Please moderator I noticed my post was duplicated, please remove the second one (Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2006 - 06:25 am)
Salome,
Badr

Alan

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Memories of that place are like none other."

Hi Markc,

sounds like you've been there before and had quite a rememberable experience too. why not share it with us. I would very much like to hear more experiences from others.

"Klausmaus, I don’t understand you. Its seems to me since you showed up on the forum you are just on attack mode. I really wonder why you are on the forum."

my exact thoughts too.

Vestri

Post Number: 68
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Klausmaus
"But he does have the time to play over 30 games with his Swiss-German friends over a 6 day span. Hahaha."

Klausmaus, if your going to start attacking Billy (instead of others) could you please go do it in some other section instead of here. I don't want to hear it. This section is only for people to here about other peoples pleasant experience in meeting Billy.

Melli

Post Number: 187
Posted on Monday, November 13, 2006 - 11:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott, I would like to send you a private email concerning some posts here, can I please have your address? Please delete this after. Thank you,

See if this works:
Scott.Baxter@forum.figu.org

Markc

Post Number: 402
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alan ;

It's always a pleasure to recant memories , but of course , there are many in various parts of the Center , and most are work related .
To be there for any length of time you must work . Contributing is easy and the supervision is always amicable and respectful . In the circumstance that the work is intense , it's always bracing , and you feel yourself totally involved .

There is no better language lesson in the world . To be there is a course in in itself . It was always the same for me ; the first three days I could barely speak even what I knew , and after that , sentences formed with everyone showing me the correct grammar . The last time I was there , several of my German friends sat with me for most of an hour and patiently gave me all their attention to help me , and I am still touched by that .

The local greeting is "Gruezi mit an ant" , which is the Swiss mountain dialect for " Gruezi mit an anderen" ( Hello together ) or , "Greetings with one another" , which is more of a direct translation .

There is a great feeling of comaraderie there , but casual , since everyone is well used to the idea that at any time , they might be being observed by Plejarens ,or any other interested parties . Billy is around there , of course , and you really get the sence of the reality of it all from him , His sincerity is very obvious .One thing for sure , everyone's life is somewhat different by being there , and better for it .

The gravel road from the main road to the Center is one that I can make in my imagination by now , a kind of memorable meditation excersize , if you will . I have graveled that road myself , so I experienced it in several ways .

Working with fellow members is alot of fun . Lots of joking ,and after work we would meet at the Friehof Guesthouse for a beer or two . The surrounding area is country farmland , really the most beautiful sights imaginable .Forgive me for now closing down my computer as well as my tired eyes and visiting there once again in my mind .

Thanks for asking me about it, Alan . Please feel free to ask me any questions about anything .

Salome , Mark
Mark Campbell

Edward

Post Number: 691
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2006 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Junior....

Thank you for sharing your experience! I read it with very much pleasure.

Yes, indeed: an experiemce One will always cherish!

Edward.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, June 11, 2007 - 04:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys, i was just wondering how much does it cost to be able to spend time in the sssc and how many days can you stay.

because i heard you have to get stay at a nearby hotel.

Syn

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, July 07, 2007 - 06:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

same here, i was also looking for a house or hotel to stay thats relatively cheap, and close to all the sceneries

thank you, Syn

Dear Syn and Dave,
Please have another look at the topic that you are writing. No other posts will be accepted in this topic unless it is related to the Experience MEETING Billy.

Salome, Badr - Moderator

Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page