Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 30, 2007

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through June 30, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 506
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2005 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is how I became acquainted with "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier's
Contacts/Experiences.

To start it off, I must have to say and mention..Eric von Daniken as being
also someone in those very very early childhood years of mine that made an
impression on me at the time.

To make my experience with Eric von Daniken short: I can remember sitting,
at the age of about 5-6 years on my father's lap, and that my father and
one of my elderly brothers and me...were watching television and we were
watching one of Eric von Daniken's movie documentary's; can not remember
the name of it, even today, but the documentary concerned Eric pursuing
after an alien and his craft that was downed somewhere in one of the Latin
America countries. I can remember this movie documentary very very
Consciously. I have always been a very very Conscious Absorbing child,
then. And even as I was growing older; and thus, still am.

As we were watching the documentary, I just happen to sit next to my
father, and at some moment..I got up from the couch and sat on his lap.
Which any child would do, of course...at times, at that young age. Than I
remembered the word UFO being mentioned for the first time. So, when I
hear this word being mentioned, I turned to my father, still on his lap,
and asked him: "What is a UFO and do Aliens...exist?" So, he looked at me
and said: "No, they do not exist and was fantasy"...something like that he
said; can not remember the precise words. So, this was back in the begin
of the 60ties. So, later on as the years went by, I watched that same
documentary on the television a couple of times; this was in the beginning
of the 70ties here in Europe.

In those younger years of mine, one of my elderly brothers was always
collecting UFO Magazines. He had piles of them at the time, and of course,
this would have great influence on me as result. He would tell me this and
that about UFOs...etc. So, I was still trying to Comprehend this UFO
phenomenon. Was quit difficult to grasp...I must say, at that young age.
But I took it...step by step. If he were not at home, I would go up to his
room and look through all the UFO mags that were piled up on the table or
shelf. He did not mine. He more or less...Motivated me to do so, just as
he did with playing the guitar...:-)

One day, as I was looking through the UFO mags and was really amazed with
what I saw, in the them. To me, they were still just "Frisbees", and
nothing more. But, as I read the many articles, it become more and more
Logic to me, that there was more behind these Frisbees...than them just
being Frisbees!! So, I read as much as I could concerning this/the UFO
phenomenon to gain as much knowledge as I could.

I often would just look at the pictures for hours and hours. Looking at
the many "Funny" types; and that they could fly. But of course, at that
young age, I was not that aware that most could be "Fakes"...etc. This, I
leant...throughout the years, naturally. But, I have to say, that there
was one picture I came across in the 60ties, in one of the UFO Mags..that
attracted my attention the most, and that was a Frisbees/UFO...hovering
over a funny type of round cone shape building. This one had always stayed
in my consciousness. And later on through the years, about in the
beginning of the 70ties, it turned out to be..."Billy" Eduard Albert
Meier's picture of the Beam ship Billy took that was hovering over the
Ashram in India, at the time. So, this is when the parts started to come
to gather...so to speak. And about this time, Billy's materials were very
very difficult to come by. My friends and me, would just exchange books
with each other. And Billy's books, and others that have published his
materials and experiences, were also being exchanged. But of course, not
many kept up this exchange; many had fallen off...except for a couple whom
were truly interested in Cosmology and the whole works....so to speak. So,
a couple of friends and me just studied these materials, and of course,
that of Billy's. And through life I tried to collect as mush information
and knowledge about the Billy Meier contacts...as possible.

At the age of 6-7 years old, I was also always watching the old back and
white "Flash Gordon" series, they showed on the television back in the
60ties. So, the series did also, give me a great boost into the
clarification of the UFOs and the space crafts phenomenon, and
Extraterrestrial beings. And again, step by step..I came to understand and
comprehend their full contents. And having my own encounters throughout
life(with witnesses)..truly confirmed the existence of Extraterrestrial
life forms and their vehicles, from other Worlds or Realities. Thus,
(Self)Experience was also a good teacher to me to Confirm the/these facts.

I must say, from all the (Self)Studies I have done throughout my lifetime
concerning Religions, Teachings, Philosophies and what not...and so forth,
Billy and the Spiritual Teachings and the Laws of Nature and CREATION, is
the most Simplest and most Comprehensible to understand because of its
"Common Sense, Reason and Logic." Just live like a Natural Human Being,
and you live according to the Natural Laws of Nature and CREATION. So
SIMPLE...is this!

The above mentioned Religions, Teachings, Philosophies and what not...and
so forth, by Ignorance and what not, just Complicate the True SIMPLICITY
of ALL THAT IS NATURAL, thus, of NATURE and CREATION. We have a saying
here: "Act Natural, than you act nutty enough!" In other words: if you
want to make MISTAKES....DO SO. Its all in the game...so to speak.
Because...its NATURAL. And thus, nothing to be ashamed about. But be
prepared to accept it's NATURAL Consequences! So, One is NOT 'Hell
bound'...or what so ever, as stated in the most common Religions and what
not...etc.

So, to me, the above mentioned is just like making a cake without recipe;
and if they manage to make the cake, they still...forget the icing.

Thus, "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier, is telling The TRUTH...the Whole
TRUTH...and nothing but the TRUTH....SO HELP ME CREATION....

Thank You Billy for your teachings I have absorbed throughout my
incarnations, and will do so further..throughout the many many Infinite
incarnation to come.

So, this is how I managed to get acquainted with "Billy" Eduard Albert
Meier and his materials, and his Spiritual Knowledge and Teachings
of the Laws of Nature and CREATION.

Edward.

Avitar

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings from Australia.

My drive to search the truth came from childhood experiences of which I am unable to describe. They have only just started coming back into my memory. I have always known of the existence of the laws of Nature and Creation, although I don't know how.
I have been subjected to learn the Christian religion as a child in a private school / college in London. I knew in my heart this is not the exact truth. I avoided classes wherever possible. Over time I was forced to intake similar information as a child, this made me develop a mental block to this kind of information, I don't know how or why. I have always had a deep driving passion to preserve/protect all life forms particularly animal and plants with a deep maternal instinct towards animals. I can communicate with my pets and other peoples pets in an indescribable mental way, again I have no idea how, it's just a knowing. and I was driven here by something that I also fail to be able to explain, I have seen what I personally believe to be high speed erratic flying discs for years, however not as privileged as Mr. Meier has had experience. On the few occasions I phoned people and said get up out of bed and look up into this place in the sky, nobody saw anything, and I was presumed to be making these objects up, I saw them regularly on our Western Australian, Eastern Horizon each summer, late January February and some of early March, probably because it was hot where I lived and outside until early hours in the morning sitting relaxing with my pets and an old 25 year old horse was the most comfortable place to be to escape the heat. Geologists and officials from our telescopic observatory in West Australia, said I was seeing nothing, it was my imagination, shooting stars and or I was seeing satellites, I believe this to be rubbish, I know what I saw. Satellites don't change direction at high speed or follow humans while driving in a car long distances alone either! I have also seen our planet earth from a height that was darkness all around me, I vividly remember this but not from when I saw this. I am now 45 years of age and have seen these things only from a great distance. I was usually secretly scared in my mind that I was marked for abduction! However have no memory or comment about anything like this ever happening to me. So I believe it to be not so.

This is the first time I have ever communicated this to anybody with the exception of the first shock sighting where I contacted people who I thought would be genuinely be interested or who must have observed the same things. To only get negative in return, I never spoke of it again not even to family………………. I feel safe here.

One more thing if you are interested, I regularly leave my body and go to places that I am yet to be able to remember 100% or control, I have definitely communicated with something while doing this, I don’t know where these places are, but I know what they are not, and that is they are not of this same dimension that I live in while awake. I am unable to explain this or find words to explain this further at this time. Pure fear drives me back to my body with the only thing I can describe in words as an electric shock feeling that is quite uncomfortable, but never painful, this is also how I escape sever pain like tooth ache or back pain, when I leave my body I can no longer feel the pain. this happens when I go to sleep, or I think I am asleep. Definitely not dreams.
If you want to know something that I find really special and I also feel very honored, I know when an insect is drowning in my swimming pool, I am compelled to go out there and rescue it. I have also had the great honor of being allowed to touch wild birds, a night owl, a mouse, frog and many more wild creatures that live in my garden day or night. This happens when I am in a certain frame of mind that I am unable to reproduce at will.
Birds have often scared the daylights from me when they have landed on my head! And entered into my house to do it. The sad thing is, very rarely is anybody else around to share this beautiful experience and great honor with.

I found Billy Meier from what seemed to be at the time accidentally 4 weeks ago, now I’m not so sure it was accidental, when I reflect back on my state of mental thoughts and what I was listening to in my head at the time.

To Mr. Billy Meier, I have not had time to read everything you have written; I feel you are a man of much honor great integrity and pure unconditional love. I personally wish you love, well being and great respect; you must have been through a very difficult life.
I wish that one day I will be able to find a way to meet you.

You are a very special soul indeed.

With love to all from Western Australia.

Adonna

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, June 07, 2005 - 11:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha,
I was looking through the books in the gardening section of the library and the book "Light Years " fell from the shelf to the floor. I picked it up and checked it out. This is how I came to know of Billy Meier.....
Adonna

Rarena

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The author of Primary Perception wrote me, or at least his secretary wrote me... Francine Prose about the prophecy of the tenth planet being discovered orbiting our Sun just before NASA reported it, to the day.

This prediction was mistakedly passed on to Wendelle Stevens who was translating the contact notes provided by Billy Meier. Billy had a phone call, he mentioned to his secretary that Wendelle needed the printout of Semjase's last contact and a page of prophecies which was for Billy only, was inadvertantly passed on to Wendelle.

Cleve Backster, the man who informed me that Billy was the geniune article, was the man who you may recall; connected the polygraph (lie detector) to a plant written about in the book, The Secret Life of Plants, by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird... Cleve has been working and experimenting on this cellular perception ever since, and now he is in his 80's.

Attending many of the various conferences on the subject of higher awarness and intelligence, it was shown to me that the Billy Meier material was faked. This worked on me... and that was my belief, untill this note from Cleve increased my awarness on the subject. After reading most of Wendelle's contact notes and several more printed out by Scott the moderator who I met at a SFBay conference... the detail and simplicity of the volumnous information seems authentic.

It is my desire to become a passive FIGU member and to travel to Switzerland with my family of six to meet with those connected with Billy and his quest for our education and eventual spiritual advancement.

Thanks to all the volunteers who make this site and FIGU.org possible, it is very enjoyable.

Randy ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan urrda gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Peace be on Earth, and among all beings.

Scott

Post Number: 773
Posted on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

Just for clarification, the information I provided you with, was FIGU approved, versus Wendelle's Books which don't have FIGU's endorsement.

To be honest I'm trying to connect a face and date when we met. Was this last year?

Welcome to the Forum.

Regards
Scott

Hector

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 08:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My interest in UFO`s is preceded of a visit a friend of mine paid to a "medium" "channeler " or whatever you call him.He seemed to recall his own or other`s past lives easily,giving precise information.I was then that type of " i believe just what i can prove scientifically ".The possibility of a human being having such " powers" astonished me, so i began to search for information bout paranormal and UFO`s.In the Internet Billy Meier seemed to be a popular and controversial case.He offered much more than any contactee about Spirit development,and it was dogma-free which i found extremely important,this means the gathering of information shall not be controlled or limited by any kind of god,ascended master,channeler etc.Just judge for yourself and try to select the truth in that ocean of information.(Not easy).I don`t believe inmediately 100% of Billys statements,before that i try to check his opinions with mine.Anyway Billys teachings are honest and intended to help people take the lead of their lives, their responsibility,not be driven by others.That alone is great.If we fulfill this task alone,we will be real humans.

Norm

Post Number: 804
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2006 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, See I think you proved my point. I have been trying to make for years that non Meier or bad Meier material can lead to Meier. Like the DaVinci Code could lead to Jmmanuel, Shirley MacLaine's books on her friend David about the Pleiades could lead to Meier, Winters corrupted info could lead to current Meier info. The channeling will get fried on here, but it did lead you to Meier. There's a positive side to the negative.

Markc

Post Number: 314
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm ;

The very first time I saw anything of Billy on TV was a "news magazine show " with a spot on Shirley's book " Out on a lamp " or something like that . They showed drawings of the wedding cake ship , and the image stuck with me . Her book didn't mention Billy of course , but it helped my search somehow . Later the same show did a spot about "Light Years " by Gary Kinder , and that's when I got the lead that led me to UFO Books which was owned by Wendelle Stevens' daughter Christine , and I bought the Contact books from her . So anything at all can inspire the search if you want it badly enough .

MC
Mark Campbell

Wall2wall

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was 14 or 15 years old (I'm 35 now) and had been "thirsty" for truth in all things as far back as I could remember. One of my earliest memories was sitting in a library reading a book on UFOs, in the 2nd grade. I exhausted myself and anyone whom I thought had any knowledge (including my poor mother) about UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghosts, Loch ness, atlantis, and a wide variety of unknown (and to many, unknowable) subjects. I stumbled onto a video documentary on UFOs which I promptly taped, when Wendell Stevens was featured. His segment of the documentary was a shameful 5 minutes long, in which he spoke of the Billy Meier case. He didn't get out much information other than that it was taking place in Switzerland and that if proven, would be the greatest UFO case in history.
One year later, i was watching "Sally jesse-Rapheal" talk show where Gary Kinder's "Light Years" was the subject of the day. I promptly went out to purchase the book and read it cover to cover......and then cover to cover again. This was 1985. There was no internet to search a world of articles or subject matter, so that was all I had for a very long time.
Fast forward to 1997. I was visiting a fraternity brother's apartment and noticed that he had a computer with internet access. He had one of those introductory free AOL accounts with limited hours before he had to pay. I surfed around for a little bit, then entered "Billy Meier" into the search engine. I found Randolph Winters book website and skimmed it for a while. I found a link to an official Billy Meier webpage where contact #251 was open to be read. By THAT time, my frat brother was becoming irritated with the amount of time I'd spent using his free minutes. Little did he know that he would soon be further irritated by my use of his printer ink and paper as I began to print all 50+ pages of contact #251.
So here I am, 35, having spent a majority of my life searching for truth and now able to share it here at the fountain with all of you.

Jamesm

Post Number: 4
Posted on Wednesday, May 17, 2006 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found out about Billy Meier a few years ago while searching the Internet for information regarding UFOs.

I now consider Billy to be the most authentic case because of everything supporting it.

However, I also consider it possible for anything to be true as I can only use my 5 senses to detect my reality but logic and reason to decide which is most probably true. So the Billy case is most probably true according to my logic.

I am now attempting to assimilate the whole story in order to further solidify my conclusions.

By the way, I am not a Borg!
Kind Regards

James G. T. Moore
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Rarena

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, May 25, 2006 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Was not aware that Wendelle was not FIGU "approved". He was one of the first to translate the material in English and I respect and trust him in that respect. He always answers his email and his daughter calls occasionally to verify information.

We met when Micheal Horn introduced us in San Francisco a couple conferences back, that you and this forum could help in my goal of visiting Hinterschmidruti with my family of six (two kids four adults, my wife's parents live with us). You were nice enough to sell me some contact notes/ bulletins Spiral Ring Binder 1.5 inches thick, but already owned most all the other material you had for sale.

Was the guy asking for OM translated to English but was willing to buy the German version. Can read German and translate and with some limited interpretation. Also mentioned that was told by FIGU Switzerland via email that it would not be possible to meet Billy Meier at this time. She told me he was not meeting people right now. Wendelle told me the same thing. At least he said the chances were not great. "He has a life too," he told me. Am in total agreement there.

Don't want to harass, misquote or in anyway bother FIGU/SSSC, only resonate with higher consciousness and show appreciation by working in the garden, communing with nature and the people dedicated to higher energy, peace between all people... seeking enlightenment via the unfoldment of Creation.

Herr Meier, it is my understanding... has vowed to remain incarnate untill each and every last one of us go to the higher realms... Quite a proposal. A Bodhisattva: seeking enlightenment for everyone, not only himself.

Tschüs...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Janimetso

Post Number: 33
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I think few corrections are in order for my previous post here, from the year 2000, which I wrote under the username I had then (Jani Metso and Janette Poikajärvi):

It was about nine years ago now, when I heard first time about the FIGU and Billy Meier, from my penpal, Janette, back then - now we are married. But already before that, I've always been interested about the real truth out there, behind all the numerous untruths. I think that my interest towards UFOs, "spirituality" and "paranormal phenomenas" was awakened, when I was playing with my half brother at the edge of the forest when I was about five to six years old. We noticed a "golden", luminous sphere, about 1-2 meters (about 3.3-6.6 feet), perhaps, in diameter, floating behind the top of a fir tree. First, it glided from left to the right about 2-3 meters (about 9.9 feet) (it was quite near, about 10-30 meters [about 33-98 feet] from us), returned, then hovered to the right again, returned again and disappeared. Then, when I was eleven years old (that was in 1989), I was travelling with my mother, and with her new husband, in Norway. I saw a dream then, one night, in which I saw a rooster that my father had back then, calling my name and then being dead, lying in it's pen. When we came back to home (I lived with my father then and he came to pick me up after the journey) I told to my father about that dream and it had indeed happened that the rooster was dead. I've seen this kind of dreams since, although not for years anymore, I think, and they've almost without exception dealt with death and accidents. One such dream was quite different: I saw two emergency helicopters flying over my father's house. Then next morning I was talking on the phone about it with Janette and I heard the noise of the helicopters outside. I guessed right, there were two emergency helicopters flying over my father's house, heading for the same direction as in my dream.

At one night I was going to sleep and felt a punch in the corner of my eye and saw my mother's face in my mind, for a second. I called to her next morning and asked if she had hurt herself. At first, she said everything was fine, yet I persisted and asked again. She then told me that her husband had punched her in the corner of her eye.

And again, one night I saw a dream of someone calling me (on the phone) and telling that my mother is dead. It took few weeks from that (if I remember correctly) and it came true.

As you can guess, all these things surprised me and I pondered them a lot. I read many books and tried to find some answers.

Then about twelve years ago or so my uncle confused me when I was studying the Bible with him - he was a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses. I remember my uncle saying, laughing, "...they don't believe in Jehovah, but they do believe in such
a balderdash, namely UFOs...".

I left that society behind.

Janette found out about FIGU when she was searching the internet - we did go through many of the crazy, so-called "new age" stuff and things like that before we came across FIGU and BEAM.

Regards,

Jani
Jani

Janette

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, May 28, 2006 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought that I should give my fixed feedback too.

When I was a small kid, I had somekind of experiences for years, but I couldn´t tell about them for anyone as I didn´t how and second reason was that I got partly religious teachings from JW (Jehova´s Witness, my mother didn´t belonged to them but my grandma was and I hanged with her so much i could).

In my teenage years my experiences came clearer and I saw something that I can´t tell what exatly they were. I was about 11-12 years old when I saw some creature in my bedroom, which had big eyes and it was tall. I remember to stare at him and he stared at me and came to face to face. I blinked my eyes and it vanished just like that. Before I saw him, I did sense that in my room had third person, but then I didn´t see him yet (second person was my little sister who slept). I forgot that thing about for year and then I told about it for my classmates and they were shocked about my experiece. When I was about 15 years old when I heard that my grandma had cancer and she could not survive. It was Friday and I was at school. I was at break and closed my eyes. I suddenly got horrible feeling and I heard someone saying in my head that "Go to your grandma, it will your last time to see her". I went to teacher who supposed to teach me next lesson. I told her that I gotta go because my grandma is dying now. During my buss trip back to home & hospital I met my school mate and we walked together to hospital. My grandma was so weak and it was her last day alive. She wondered that why I was not at school and I told her that I had to come to see her. I asked her permission to go to my class mate´s grandma (where I visited now and then, class mate was my best friend then) and she said yes. When I left my grandma, I had creepy feeling that I would not have my grandma on next morning. I went to home and told my mother that grandma gave me a permission to go away. So we left and next night when we started to sleep, I saw my grandma´s sitting to bed just like she always did. I said that "what granny does here?" and then she disappeared. My friend said that what I am talking about (she didn´t believe anything that I believed). Phone rung early next morning and it was my stepfather who said that I have to come back to home because my grandma is dead. It was the day that changed me. Soon after his funerals I was at home alone, I started to see "ghosts". I don´t mean that kind of things that people talk about, but just dark silhuttes at home...I was seen those at my grandma´s home some years before. I afraid to be at home alone at nights because I saw them and I was very afraided then.

I was about 18 years old, we moved to Oulu, where I live now. There was new tv channels and more to watch :-) so if there was any programs about vampires and other strange phenomenom - I had to watch them. One evening came somekind of document about UFOs. Someone mentioned about Billy Meier very shortly and his contacts with Plejaren. I did remember paintings related to his contacts, but soon I forgot it all. I had other interests then... I was 22 years old when things came back, I did read all kind of trash ("new age things")and got more confused because some people started to claim that I am contactee and I believed what they said. It didn´t help either if I had another school mate who was mentally ill and put things to my mind. I studied office working at business school, believed that I was abductee and other stupid things. It was also time when I got new penpals, Jani was one of them and he came to my best friend and trusted one really soon. My all other friends and penpals disappeared, Jani was left and I felt in love with him.

In 1998 he moved to Oulu and we started together study things, especially Billy Meier´s teachings.
For me it was hard to believe first that there was not another contactees than Billy, but soon I did understood why it was so. I freed all my beliefs and got more knowledge.

So I have known Billy since I was 18 years old.
Now when I see his picture from dvd´s and read his teachings, I feel so much love for him and sometimes tears comes from my eyes.

It´s now harder to get along with people who are not same kind like I am. But I am happy to know Billy & FIGU.
Love & Peace,
Janette

Rarena

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2006 - 08:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,

Wanted to thank you for the material you provided me... specifically the FIGU Bulletins, they are very enlightening. Many questions I had were answered by them.

Also wanted to thank you for steering me in the right direction as to which material was "approved" by FIGU or TheyFly.com as it will make a nice foundation for my learning of this material.

Translating some of the newer material provided lately has shown me how quickly the meaning can be lost in translation. Interpretation can vary depending upon which language and verbage is used.

By being in line with the material provided, closer to the source, a more accurate picture can be painted.

Thought maybe you were getting sectarian about it, excluding some and including others... but after careful thought, it became apparent you are providing me with a solid foundation of knowledge from which to build.

Thanks again Scott... really appreciate your guidance.

Tschüs...

rarena ô¿ô

Saalome gam naan uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona.

Scott

Post Number: 797
Posted on Friday, June 02, 2006 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena,

Your certainly welcome...hopefully we will meet again!

Kind Regards
Scott

Isabellacoca

Post Number: 82
Posted on Monday, June 12, 2006 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,
Just by being at this topic might surprise some of you, but this is how I found out about Billy Meier. It has been accidently. It was October of last year, 2005, when I decided to look for my dad who I haven't had contact with for 8 years. While on the net, I decided to put his name in the search engine box to see what links would come up. The first link gave a preview of his conversation(post) on this site and I got excited. It is then how I stumbled upon Figu and it was then I took a tour and learned about Billy Meier. I have to say, he is a very interesting guy, Billy Meier is. And that is how I found out about Billy Meier.

Thanks everyone for taking time out to read this post. Have a good day. :-)
Salome and love to all,
Isabella Coca

Norm

Post Number: 991
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2006 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Newbies, Please post here if you want to share.

Hi Norm,

Thanks, so many categories, I forget myself
Scott

My Website

Ascendant

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 06:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Essentially I was researching conspiracies regarding alien contacts and photos involving the Greys, Reptillians, and Secret Society involvement with them when I found a site with the Semjase contacts and much information regarding Eduard "Billy" Meier and his fantastical proofs. I discovered it starting back in August when I started reading all the contacts... And I noticed Semjase stated Darwinian evolution is wrong, and being in the science field, was offended, not because of a religious predisposition like is usually the case, but rather because I felt that it was beguilement or some weird thing that couldn't have possibly been true. This turned me off anything related to the Meier case completely and set me back a bit over five months. Then I saw and heard the efforts to try to disprove his evidence scientifically with today's tech using photos and vids from the 70s and couldn't be done.. I decided to give it the benefit and check it out further. I never had a problem keeping my mind open religiously but the scientific part, being a very logical and scientific human, dissuaded me, but I also noticed the explanations for space travel and lightspeed/multidimensional manipulation matched my predictions almost flawlessly (I have devised many theorems out of interest) and I decided there were some things that couldn't easily be disproved, so I got into it more and more and I stopped being skeptical.. Though there are some things that aren't covered and i'd like to ask about, I believe there is much truth to it, especially the vibration levels. I wrote a paper on it 4-5 years ago (long before I knew anything of Meier) with the imagination that different dimensions existed within the same space on different frequencies like a radio wave. Seems I really wasn't far off on alot of counts.. Anyway, thats how it happened. Accident, Fate, Destiny, wouldn't have it any other way.

Francofiori2004

Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw books about meier in a bookshop here in italy ("messaggio dalle pleiadi" and "contatto dalle pleiadi"), the photos was very clear so I bought it and read it, something as 16 years ago.

Melli

Post Number: 256
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Scott,
Sorry if I am in the wrong thread here, but I cannot find my question to Billy listed in the correct section. I have missed the opportunity a few times before so hopefully I won't miss this time. Thank you.Bianca

Hi Melli,

Your last question to Billy is at: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/7204.html?1174937107
The answers have not returned for this current round.

Regards
Scott

Syn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, June 29, 2007 - 05:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

**Please Note : i am on a laptop and soemtimes my hands touch the touchpad and thus some words may be cut and pasted to other parts and so if i dont catch them please try ti make with it**

Well, since this topis is how we first heard about billy meier i thought i should share my lovely heart filled dramatic AND suspenseful story of everlasting faith perserverance!!!!

**Triumphet Music Plays in the background**

As the story unfolds.....
So it all started when i was slowly becoming an insomniac so i was staying up at 3am in teh morning during school nights, which wasnt good because the school year just started.i dont know why but out of nowhere i wanted to search for ufos and to see if there was anything interesting or something.To my surprise i ran into thousands of movies and so forth about aliens and so on, some was.....clearly fake....others....were creepy because it looked so real....but i eventually ran into a guy called randy winters...and to this day i still watch that video because it caught my ey so quickly and so intense...that i literally felt that all my answers could be answered from thsi billy guy!!!so i dug and dug intensively into and tried geting all the info i wanted about this guy until i was finally satisfied.

1 full day later with no sleep i had to go to school and rushed back home to get more info, i finally stopped watching teh videos and starting visiting some other sites with actual text informations and so forth, about a few moments later i found the contacts, i think i read up to 251 contacts...oh man....i could NOT believe what i was reading, i found it hard that the news or anything like a good media source wouldnt bring this up.....it was ridiculous to how this was kept a secret from the common person.anyways not too much shortly after that i was running into trouble with john, my landlord didnt ike me because i told him i could pay him tommorow even tho it was only 4 days late to begin with....my aunt just so happen to be there too and my landlord grabbed her number for emergencies only.next morning woke up and my aunt called me telling me to go pay landlord the rent(i was gonna get up and do that anyways)so i did once that was out of the way got back home did more studyingon billy meier, and i actually was considering going to switzerland and see al this for myself....so i somewhat started to plan on going to switzerland....few hours later got a paper saying i got court for not paying rent AT ALL for september.I was .... displeased when i JUST payed him the same day.anyways slowly the landlord drained me and i was getting mroe stressed out with school, work, and my landlord with court papers and so forth....also i was having trouble getting the right nutrients so i had a hard time concentrating and so forth...so i had to put a halt on the studying for some months until april where i could really start concentrating on the case again.

So 6 courts later 900 CAN+ and a new house i was able to resume the studying of it.I mentioned the billy meier case to my aunt, very bad mistake.She believes in God and i dont never did and never will...never saw the point in praying to something you never saw in your life, but he didnt buy it and ACTUALLY thought i was insane....or taking drugs...i told her "you gotta be kidding me right?you think i take drugs and/or im losing it cuz i believe theres aliens and that there is no god??omg....get a life tina".End Of Story

Later on that month i went to teh final court appearance told my lawyers that i wanted to go to switzerland so we had to finish this court thing today, told them i wanted to go see a man who claims to see ufos and contacts with e.t.s, after court they brought me to the hospital.....i felt ridiculed upset, insulted, and my arrogant side of me was getting the better half of me but thought if i act up they think im insane for good, if i say im not insane they think im in denial, if i say im insane they flood me with drugs , either way i lose!!!so i just told them on what i know....later on i decided to get my passport.

Few weeks later my passport got denied and had to get it again.finally got it and begun to start reading up on billy meier once again, a bit later i was forced again to move out and go to aylmer, quebec now....and right now im jsut trying to get some moneys so i can go over to switzerland, but i wanted to ask a few questions before and if anyone can answer them ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.

Question:
Where do i go for this, since ive never been out of north america before i dont feel like getting lost...so it would be greatly appreciated if someone could somewhat direct me to where i could go to learn mroe about this and so forth in person and see the actual evidence and such and maybe get some ufo pictures in there:P

P.S.Would Billy Meier know if i was coming to visit him if he wanted to talk to me??
Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

Markc

Post Number: 509
Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 04:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Derek ;

The way that youve described in your post clearly can never work . It shows a lack of effective thought and action . My only recommendation to you , since I do not kow you , is to allow time to let some things that you learn here to make your thinking become more logical . You simply cannot go tell a court you want to visit a UFO contactee . Their actions were predictable , so be aware , and use your common sense . That's really what this is all about , not actually about how many years ago ET's settled here , although it's pertinent background information .
Mark Campbell

Syn

Posted on Saturday, June 30, 2007 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i was using my sense i just said that i wanted to go and see what it was about...i didnt have time to fully describe everything in details, sorry if i gave you the impression i know it looks bad but i was just in na great mood for yesterday and i had to do some things for the day so i was somewhat in a ruhs but that was in point form...i feel like i should never have posted it....i am a serious person and is very serious in meeting or going to switzerland to see all this there is much more to me then i always say so no one understands on how i think rarely and im usually good in predicting my actions and the consequences, please it would crazy to tell court about ufos i just asked my lawyers if we can finish this up earlier then expected becauser i wanted this done and i wanted to go to switzerland!!i just told my lawyers that billy was a man that was seeings ufos nothing else.anymore and i knew they would just discard me....i really only told 2 people so far about everything i know about billy everyone else i dont bother.fortunately my close friend believed me so we can continuely discuss this all the time and talk about it.i may seem open and outragious but i tend to exxaggerate a bit at odd times in stressful times...

SO...having that said i apologize for my previous post as to i was in a rush and i was in a happy mood as it would explain the way i represented myself on a first impression...im not always like this, very quiet, thinking all the time and planning out things before i make the first move...
Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page