Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 11, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Plejaren technical advances » Archive through February 11, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Cancerdoc

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear technologically oriented folks:

It is said that the Plejaren are 30 million years more spiritually advanced yet only 3500-8000 years ahead technologically. From just a cursory understanding of the extent of their technology as well as their discussions on spirtuality and the like, it kind of seems that the differential in advancement between spiritual and technological should not be that high.

Are there any strong thoughts on this?

Best,
AG

Psycloud

Post Number: 80
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 09:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cancerdoc

I don't think it should be that high either.

However you could say that neither one of us our balanced.

We ourselves are more technologically advanced than spiritually, and they are more spiritually advanced than technologically.

I think balance is what we are all striving for, but I would say that being more spiritual than technological is safer than being more technological and less spiritual. But indeed it is said, that we should be neutral-positiv, so does this mean we should be 2/3 spiritually evolved, and 1/3 technologically evolved?

Just a thought

Salome
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Borthwey

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, January 17, 2008 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear AG,

I have a few guesses. Maybe it's not that they are slowing down in their technological development, but instead that we may be unusually advanced in our technological knowledge when compared with our spiritual advancement.
I would guess that the techological leap that we have made in just a century may have happened only because certain people have received very specific inspirations from extraterrestrials to develop things like microprocessors and MRI scanners.

David

Rarena

Post Number: 307
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Addressing the technology to spiritual skew discussion:

Maybe it's because the Plejaren have found out that spirituality or consciousness is more important than technology.

That we should continually strive for perfection being one with our environment rather than take shortcuts to evolve.

Billy mentions the purpose of life is for our individual consciousness or spiritual evolution...

Maybe rather than cheating with technology we should strive for our individual improvement.

Creation sets us up for this advancement potential again and again until we get it. Making it easy with technology... makes us use our creative capabilities less and less. Look at the TV for instance, compared to reading a well written book or better yet, actual experience.

Many of the younger generation think of the twin towers event as a video game type situation and that by "practicing" on the computer with "war games" they are preparing for war. It's NOT the same...

Hector

Post Number: 357
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Spiritual advancement" has to do with the age of spirit forms.The plejaren are distant descendants from the old lyrans.I suppose many million old Lyrans migrated to the Pleiades in their giant spaceships-space arks, which can transport up to 1 million human beings.I suppose too that the old lyrans' spirit forms were "born" for the first time about 30 million years ago.

Most of the terrestrial spirit forms' age vary between 2-4 million years.

It's a matter of age, of how many incarnations has experienced a spirit form.There are also exceptions here on earth, like Billy and the 144.000 so called "sons and daughters of heaven" whose spirit forms are supposed to be older than the average 2-4 million years.

Cancerdoc

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the responses. From a technological standpoint, it seems that they can do pretty much anything they want to (from beaming to weaponry to medicine) whereas we are stuck in the caveman days with oil-burning vehicles and no beaming of any kind (that we know of). From a spiritual standpoint, we clearly have a long way to go as a group, although there are a growing bunch that are quite advanced enough to be thinking about these things such as spirituality and the seeking of truth. Therefore, wouldn't it seem more likely that they are millions of years ahead technologically (of course we can never predict how quickly technology evolves) and on the order of thousands of years ahead spiritually (since they feel we are at least worthy of exposure to the truth)? Also, didn't we come from common ancestors about 50,000 years ago--in which case their spiritual progression to 30,000,000 years ahead of us is even more fantastic...

Best,AG

J_rod7

Post Number: 96
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 05:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings In Peace To All,

Cancerdoc has written:
>> "It is said that the Plejaren are 30 million years more spiritually advanced yet only 3500-8000 years ahead technologically." <<

It is known from Semjase, that the ancestors of the Plejarens have been a space-faring people for more than 22-million years. (Please read in the book: "Message From The Pleiades, Vol I" (available from theyfly.com)).

The Plejarens further stated = The grip of religious dogma on our Earth societies has retarded our own technical AND spiritual developement by several thousands of years (paraphrased). If not for this, we would have already gone out into the wider galaxy ourselves, to become participants in the Federation of Worlds.

Psycloud has questioned:
>> "does this mean we should be 2/3 spiritually evolved, and 1/3 technologically evolved?" <<

There will be worlds of humans for whom the spiritual and ethical developement far surpasses any need for technical prowess. Some of these worlds were over-run, enslaved, or destroyed by aggressors from other star systems. (Semjase HAS given caution that such aggressive systems DO indeed exist).

There have also developed worlds of humans for whom technology was the be-all and end-all of existence. Many of those self-destructed long ago. No one intervened to "save" those hell-bent on such a course. Some developed into aggressive space travellers themselves, as mentioned before.

The possibility that we ourselves could go this way to self-destruction, is still yet a possibility. This would be the BIG reason to do our part = to spread the teachings, lessons, and truth among our fellow humans here on the Earth. However, these teachings are not to be spread by "missionary" efforts. Rather, by the EXAMPLE of spiritual growth in our own lives. And by making the teachings and knowledge AVAILABLE to all those who would seek for it, as a thirsty person would seek for water.

Psycloud has further correctly expressed:
>> "I think balance is what we are all striving for...it is said, that we should be neutral-positiv(e)" <<

This is the BIG reason that a balance of the Spirit knowledge HAS to evolve along with the Technical knowledge. These should be properly incorporated into the Education systems of ALL Earth humans. In the "ideal" system, all (or "both") sides of any issue would be given equal air. The Ethics must grow with the Physics. Morality to grow along with the Biology.

Salome
Let Our LOVE show in all actions,
J_rod7

Cpl

Post Number: 338
Posted on Friday, January 18, 2008 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear David,

This could also be back engineered tech from crashed craft.

Chris

J_rod7

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello David, Cpl,

David makes a good observation:
>> "..instead that we may be unusually advanced in our technological knowledge when compared with our spiritual advancement." <<

And Cpl has contributed:
>> "This could also be back engineered tech from crashed craft." <<

Well spoken, Chris. There is more truth in this than many are willing to accept.

In Peace
J_rod7

Archandel

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually, it seems the "30 million years more spiritually advanced" doesn't make much sense in light of this: haven't the Plejarens only had lasting peace on their planet for 50,000 years? If so, that means they were still having wars when they were 2,950,000 years more spiritually advanced than us. Seems illogical to me.

Borthwey

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 08:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"30 million years more spiritually advanced" just means that their spiritforms are 30 million years older. "3500-8000 years ahead technologically" is either something that they calculated based on their own development, or a prediction of how long we will take to get there. But, there is no reason to associate the two because it takes very little time to develop advanced technology and civilizations, when compared to the "lifespan" of a spiritform. Civilizations appear and disappear, there is not a continuity of knowledge during their, and ours, existance as spiritforms. Relatively younger spiritforms can as well develop advanced technology, they will just do different things with it.

David

Archandel

Post Number: 9
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

David, thanks. I still think the point remains---if their spirit forms are so old, why did they still have open war until 50,000 years ago?

Thomas

Post Number: 417
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Archandel, to answer your question, it is the same as Earth adults being older than children yet sometimes acting worse than kids. Age does not necessarily equal wisdom.

Borthwey

Post Number: 9
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 06:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Archandel: "if their spirit forms are so old, why did they still have open war until 50,000 years ago?"

My guess is that "30 million years older than us", is just a generalization, even if the majority of the people there are very advanced spiritually, there must still exist some variation among them, not everyone is the same. So, maybe what happened 50,000 years ago was not a "world war", but some local conflict wich still was of significance to all plejarens because they see themselves as a whole. Also, maybe the existance of wars is more related to the advancement of the civilizations. Older spiritforms as they were, they still had to bring their current civilization to the point in wich there was absolutely no need for conflict.

David

Incredible

Post Number: 129
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 07:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that the war is a possible happening in all level of existence.

When a civilization evolves the motives for war will be changing across their path through the evolution.

Through the path of evolution new challenges will appear.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Edward

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Sunday, January 20, 2008 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All.....

Yes, very interesting discussion, here!

I guess, I would agree with Rarena, to some point.

We should advance ourselves - Spiritually -, as this is our main Striving in
existence....within Creation. Technology-wise, should be seen as Secondary, I
would think.

It would be best to be much OLDER and WISER just as the Plejarans, and utilize
the Technology, in Sync or Balance, if you will, with their Advanced
Spiritually.[Balance, can not always be Expressed in digits, if you will]

"If you give an elderly person a box of matches, he will know wisely what to
do with it, but, if you give a young child the box of matches: he will set
fire to anything!"

Indeed, if we look around us: we on Earth are indeed Technically more
advanced than (Creational) Spiritually. Which indeed, puts us all in grave danger
situations, as we can acknowledge.

Billy, did once mention, that it would be best to Strive FIRST towards True
Creational Spirituality, hence, even if it manifests itself slowly.

It seems, that the only way to advance Spiritually is the step-by-step
processing. And than when Man has become Spiritually enough in Mind and Spirit
according to Laws of The Creation: the adaptation of the Technology would
manifest itself, in a Balanced manifestation, as it should.

But knowing the history of Earth, we know that too much Negativity has put us
all in such predicament, alas. It is indeed: giving the box of matches to the
young child!

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 309
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good points Hector and Edward.

Addressing another possible point of technical/spiritual imbalance...

Many older spiritforms enlivening people living on Earth today were "rendered asleep" long ago… for millennia… because their previous ancestors (previous incarnations, same spiritforms which enliven many on Earth today) went completely off track...

They, possibly… were “switched off” thereby, discharging the Total or Collective Consciousness Block (CCB) of these negative, materialistic, warlike, behavioral patterns in order to render a new, more clearly accessible and brighter perspective… Start out with a fresh slate so-to-speak…

The Nokodamion spiritform reached Arahat Athersata (AA)... and “sacrificially” returned to "Godfather death" as Billy Meier calls it (the 60-80 billion year reincarnation cycle) for our benefit.

As a result, we may have some scheduled reprise due for our previous, somewhat unbalanced genetically limited lifespan, "genetic warrior" existences… and may have been given thought impulses or a little boost because we previously had such extremely violent and short lives before.

In other words since these beings (our ancestors/spiritforms) were "generated" for the specific purposes of war, given a short life span and kept consciously in the dark... it was more difficult learning the knowledge and rules of Creation, to promote peace and unfortunately degenerated to more warlike, more material (technological) and less spiritual (consciousness-related) behavior. Cause and effect in action.

Nokodamion's spiritform came back from AA to be with us again and to guide us by
revealing … the true correct path back to Creation.

Because of this previously unheard of act of leaving AA… the spiritform that was once Nokodamion… returned to accurately guide us… so these aforementioned spiritforms may indeed have much brighter futures, much more quickly…

The Plejaren possibly had to endure more experience, not having their slates erased because of Creations' natural tendency to constantly balance and bring things to equilibrium. Not to mention we are within the wise guidance of a well experienced prophet (Billy) and ISCHWICH, such as Ptaah, Quetzel and the recent ISCHRICH Semjase.

No other Prophet in our history has made himself so available.

Scott

Post Number: 1394
Posted on Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 11:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets get back to the topic heading

Godchaser

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 04:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey all, i was wondering where to get a heads up on Plejaren advance? I noticed where they still haven't achieved immortality yet. My understanding of our own tech. advance suggests a strong likelihood that we'll be able to 'upload' our consciousness in the next couple of decades or soon thereafter? Which would be a literal immortality; and about this same projection from maintaining indefinite lifespans. -A systematic maintenance that would become perpetually more efficent with time, but we'd nonetheless still be vaunerable to life-threatening damage. Whereas uploading would enable us to migrate from one form to another immediately. Sort of like instant incarnation i suppose.

It may well be their advance has come to this long ago but they decided ten to fiteen decades was sufficent to their desires? But tech. advance in strategy of managing severe-damage when it occurs within a desired timeframe remain. Particularly given their projected estimates of advance beyond our own. (Figuring a timeframe's by choice? I don't question the validity of the estimates necessarily, but i'm curious about the direction of advance? Or possibly we'll have just leapt thousands of years beyond theirs within the next few decades, in certain areas?

Chris

Incredible

Post Number: 131
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is impossible to achieve immortality with a flesh body.

Trevor

Post Number: 27
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also who would want to be stuck for eternity so to speak with the same material personality! Not me!

Godchaser

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 03:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'Is impossible to achieve immortality with a flesh body.'

Not so fast there, my Incredible friend. :-)

Fact is we're nearly to a point of (maintaining), our 'flesh body' right now. In ten to twenty years progressively, we'll be able to (regenerate), our body. That's to say, make our body new again to a point of maturity (indefinetly), by measure of perpetual maintenance. -Never ageing beyond this point unless we choose to. So then we've accomplished and have a (theoretical) immortal lifespan, that's still liable of life-threatening damage to our body. Course a (literal) immortality beyond our current sojourn & incarnation dynamic, that's uninterrupted by death/damage/sojourn, would require the technological advance to 'upload' our consciousness. -Effectively bypassing, a sojourn if we choose to. Otherwise your right, we're only talking about theoretical immortality, or indefinite lifespans.

Add to these advancements, there's coming tech. achievement in enhancing our body. -A body that's far more efficent. As well, an entirely biosynthetic, or metallic form/body, if we like. (Or hybrid thereof). And what's really compelling to my thinking is once we can 'upload consciousness' -we can occupy many forms at once if we would like to. Not unlike a multi-dimensional existence we currently inhabit, yet beyond our awareness. Exciting times to be sure. At any rate, 'life uninterrupted' would seem to be a facilty that would have been long ago achieved by many worlds/(Plejarens)(?), and they may have just come to feel they'd rather particpate in a sojourn cycle, and experience this perspective as well?

Although i wonder what may be the distinction from an uninterrupted lifespan, and that of an experiential perspective that's available to sojourn? Course my real questioning is in line of the thread, and consideration of potential estimates of Plejaren/Alien tech. progress by comparison of our own currently? Particularly given the huge leaps we're progressively and exponentially making not only in longevity, but work toward human equivalent conscious machines, and beyond. Machines and humans that are available to intellectual capacity that's measured in the many thousands is some good stuff to be sure, despite the obvious concerns. To think we'll leap into the neighborhood of Plejaren-like existence over the next decades and century's impressive. And brings the question of whether they've deliberatly reined in their tech. advance in sight of spiritual progress? And continue to do so now?

C

J_rod7

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 - 07:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Incredible, and Greetings to All,

Incredible, you have written:

>> "Is impossible to achieve immortality with a flesh body". <<

Please read Chapter Four in the Talmud Jmmanuel. There you will find at line 22, that Immanuel, when he had been taken up for 40-days, met a Man which was immortal ( this Man was as a "god", an IMWH before his people and creation - but certainly NOT to be confused with Creation itself, which is above all else )

Salome
J_rod7

Destiny_alive

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding of Plejarens being able to come here in sevel minutes is only when they teleport there light bodies.

The ship it self takes six hours at the present time but when the solar density of our system ascends to 5th density in 2012 the trip from the Pliedies will take 50 minutes.

Michael

Post Number: 612
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 09:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Destiny,

You're obviously new to the material. Please do more research on the topic. As a matter of fact, see if you can find the following in the Meier material:

1. Teleport their light bodies
2. Solar density ascends to 5th density in 2012
3. 50 minutes
Michael Horn

Incredible

Post Number: 126
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In 2012 the "density" of our solar system will not ascend to 5th density. That is a lie.

In 2012 nothing will happen, the world will continue it's evolution as it is now.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 175
Posted on Friday, January 11, 2008 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum Destiny Alive!

That information is incorrect. The Plejaran can currently travel to any part of the universe in a matter of seconds in there Beamships. BTW, where did you get that ''light bodies'' and solar density information? I have never heard of any of that. That info is false.

Salome
Dave

Rarena

Post Number: 305
Posted on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 03:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Konsit,

Not being an expert in quantum physics, my understanding of what your question is... relates to the speed/frequency when approaching light frequency converts mass to pure energy. So Einstein remains correct but our perception of what occurs must slightly change. Mass is pretty much empty space at the atomic particle level.

Max

Max Planck said when receiving the Noble Prize for Physics in 1918: "There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter."

Might this have been an early (earthmans') simplified description of Creation?

We supposedly change this phenomena from simple observation.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page