Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive for 1999 - 2005

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » FIGU Study Groups » Archive for 1999 - 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

michael depascale
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello...i'm looking to start a study group in my city...what do you all think is the best possiable way to
begin gathering peoples interest in figu...thanks

andrew
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 1999 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What city do you live in?

michael depascale
Posted on Thursday, December 16, 1999 - 05:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i live fitchburg mass

Ardie Fox
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 1999 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I would like to know if there are any members or interested persons in the Northern Idaho area. Besides my husband, I have one friend who is very interested in FIGU's material. It would be nice to meet others in our area.

Ardie

Jarea45
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 1999 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would also like to know if there are any interested people in the Arkansas/Oklahoma area that would like to start a study group.

Jara

JPLagasse
Posted on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How about Edmonton Alberta Canada (or area)?

JPLagasse

Djihuti
Posted on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anyone in the North Carolina, Triangle area?

Mark Campbell
Posted on Monday, December 27, 1999 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A study group in Austin , Texas , y'all ? Anybody?

Jim Chu
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2000 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Andrew,

First of all, I want to thank you for spending your time answering all these seemingly endless questions. For someone like me, who pops in periodically, these questions and answers are very informative. I would encourage you to answer all questions in detail, and may be to set up an FAQ down the road for others to read the questions that has been posted, and the answers from you. That way, you don't have to answer the same questions over and over again.

I met Billy personally back in 1984 at his home and played ping pong with his sons, and I wonder if he still remembers me. Please give my love to him, and tell him that he is welcomed to send me an email message.

Also, I would love to have some information on the Japan FIGU.

Best Regards,
Jim Chu

Andrew C. Cossette
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2000 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your kind comments.

Here is how to contact FIGU Japan:

FIGU JAPAN GmbH
P.O. Box No. 8
Aoyagi Yuubinkyoku
Masuho-cho
Minami-Koma-gun
Yamanashi-ken 400-0591
JAPAN

Fax: +81 -(0) 556-22-1092

Regards,
Andrew

Linda Ruth Williams
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2000 - 09:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to know about any FIGU study groups in the Portland, Oregon (or Oregon central coast) area.

Marc Juliano
Posted on Monday, May 01, 2000 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Linda,

At present, we don't know of any study groups in the state of Oregon. But this doesn't mean one will not form there; especially if interested persons from your area see your message here and get in touch with you.

Regards,
Marc

Jani Metso
Posted on Monday, July 03, 2000 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings from Finland, everybody!

I´m looking for Finnish people who are aware
of FIGU. Finland could use all this important
information! At the moment, nearest study group
locates in Sweden.

I thank you all for this Forum. This is
very useful system.

Best Regards, Jani

Mynakedrat

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 09:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am inoklahoma also, anyone else care to contact me about a study group?
ripvanfunky hotmail com

Adonna

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2005 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha,
I'm new to this so if I am trying to post in the wrong place, my apologies.(Then perhaps someone could point me in the right direction...) I live on the Big Island of Hawaii and am wondering if there are others from around here interested in getting together to discuss the Plejaran info, etc. and perhaps form a study group and participate in the Peace meditation.....
Warm Regards, D.

Hello Adonna,

I have reposted your request into a more appropriate area. Welcome to the Forum, Scott-Moderator

Truthseeker

Post Number: 115
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Adonna,

Are you by any chance living near Kealakekua?

James Truthseeker

Adonna

Posted on Monday, May 30, 2005 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Scott,
Thank you for putting me in the right place!
Adonna

Your Welcome

Adonna

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 02:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,
I live near South Point which is about an hour drive from Kealakekua....
Aloha, Adonna

Truthseeker

Post Number: 116
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 01:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greeting Adanna,

OK I know where you are now. Apparently while in Hawaii last year I heard that South Point is a good place for many UFO sightings. Also If you're interested, Michael Horn should be one of the Speakers at a UFO event sometime I think in July near Kealakekua or just south of Kona. The woman putting on the event should be Joan Ocean. Probably a good time to meet Michael and others interested in Billy's info in your area.

Eventually I hope to return to Hawaii.

Aloha,
James Truthseeker

Truthseeker

Post Number: 117
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 01:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings again Adonna,

It looks like the UFO event in Hawaii will not be in July, but rather on June 10,11,12 2005 and unfortunately I do not see Michael Horn's name up there. SO he either cancelled out on the event or they forgot to put his name up on the list. www.etfriends.com/conference

Aloha,
James Truthseeker

Scott

Post Number: 636
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,

I looked at the link you provided and Michael Horn is listed as one of the presenters.

Here is the link: http://www.etfriends.com/conference/speakers.html

Regards
Scott

Adonna

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 02:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aloha Everyone,
Thanks for the info on the upcoming conference here...I was aware of it long ago and had already emailed Michael Horn see if there was a possibility that he would be in this area after the conference. Also, I had inquired with Joan as to whether I could just attend the Michael Horn portion of the conference, as the rest is of no interest to me. I could attend on a one day pass to meet Michael, however, even the discounted rate of $195. is out of my league. And even if it wasn't......Anyway, thank you! And yes, this area is a very special place, which if you are ever passing through you are more than welcome to drop by our place.
Warm Regards,
Adonna

Truthseeker

Post Number: 119
Posted on Saturday, June 04, 2005 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Scott,

Thanks for confirming that for me. Maybe Michael Horn could get Adonna in as an assistant helper.

James Truthseeker

Adonna

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 03:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi James,
Just read your post and want to say thank you for the thought, but it really is okay. Right now, my main concern is how to get a group established since there is none, yet. (Build it and they will come?)I really want to focus my energy to set up an official site here, any ideas on what the procedure is for that endeavor or is that something I need to contact Switzerland about?
Warm Regards,
Adonna

George

Post Number: 66
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody(update).
To those who are interested; we started a Figu Study Group in the Chicago area. We meet monthly for informal midday ‘work day’ lunch meetings Downtown Loop area(we can be flexible).

Salome

George

George

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, October 04, 2005 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody(update).
To those who are interested; we have a Figu Study Group in the Chicago area. We meet monthly on Sat or Sun of 1st week from 13:00 to 15:00. Now includes Peace Meditation effort. Informal, centered on Spirit lessons, learning German, 'Star Wars are real' Web project. Location; near O'Hare International Airport.For details contact: g.madeyski@att.net. or Cell#: 708 807 0267.

We like to welcome a new member to our group - Steve Bourgeois.

Salome

George

7kimba8

Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am needing a little assistance. I am new to this forum - aware of Billy since 1987. I am looking for any study/meditation groups in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. If anyone can assist this would be greatly apprecaited.
Thank you.
Kimberly

Jacob

Post Number: 410
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Kimberly,

I hope this helps you, try to contact them.

FIGU - Canadian Study Group
P.O. Box 703 Station P
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 2Y4
ca@figu.org
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

7kimba8

Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,
Thank you for your reply, I do appreciate it.

Jplagasse

Post Number: 336
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 11:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kimberly,

I would be interested in a FIGU study/meditation group as well.
As i live near Edmonton Alberta Canada, Calgary isn't that far away & i could travel there occasionally.

Salome,
Pierre Lagasse
jpl@jparchives.com

Tjames

Post Number: 100
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello George,

I am thoroughly thrilled to see someone almost within a sane driving range!

Total Est. Time: 5 hours, 51 minutes Total Est. Distance: 356.21 miles
From Columbus, OH

I have a friend whom I've participated the peace meditation with once, but, he like many others are so busy these days. I on the other hand
am currently free on the weekends and am interested in the group for german,(I currently do not have command of the German language but as of December I will be attending courses at a local college in Ohio) as I have Einfuhrung in Die Meditation, the OM and a travel pyramid. If you would be interested in meeting for the peace meditation and all of the above either on the first Saturday or Sunday of every month) you can contact me @ tjames22@gmail.com or simply here on the forum.

Saalome,
Tim

George

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, December 15, 2005 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody(update).
To those who are interested; we have a Figu Study Group in the Chicago area. We meet monthly on Sat or Sun of 1st or 3rd week from 13:00 to 15:00. Now includes Peace Meditation effort. Informal, centered on Spirit lessons, learning German, 'Star Wars are real' Web project. Location; near O'Hare International Airport.For details contact: g.madeyski@att.net. or Cell#: 708 807 0267. Because of the the demand for more Peace Meditation time and more time to learn German we will be meeting both on Saturday(11:00 to 13:00) and Sunday(13:00 to 15:00).

This month we like to welcome a new member to our group - Tim James.

Salome

George

Bourst

Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello George and Tim.
So here I am, finally posting. I still feel that I am in such an infant stage that I am trying to "soak up" new information and truths by lurking. As I grow in knowledge and am able to sort out the substance from the fluff then I will surely join in more actively.
Wonderful meditation and study today. Looking forward to tomorrow.
Steve

Newinitiation

Post Number: 67
Posted on Saturday, December 17, 2005 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

dear forum members

are there any study groups here in Melbourne Australia?
If there is how can you join?

peace be with you

Bourst

Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello all. A "group map" has been created for all "like minded people" who might wish to find study groups and/or for study groups who wish to find interested individuals.
As of today there is only one entry, FIGU Chicago but feel free to go on and enter your own information. So many of us are trying to locate each other that I thought this could be a useful tool to that end. I hope this proves to be helpful.

www.frappr.com/likemindedpeople

Markc

Post Number: 251
Posted on Monday, December 19, 2005 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bourst ;

Thanks for making the map . It's a really good idea .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Bourst

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, December 23, 2005 - 07:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanx Mark. But it's only a good idea if people check it out and use it. It can be used to locate study groups, such as my local group here in Chicago, or for individuals to identify and find each other. In this day and age of technology there is no reason why open minded people seeking knowledge should not be able to locate each other and to gather together to better themselves thru study and to better the situation on our planet through the Peace Meditations.
I hope people check it out and that they actually use it. It's easy and potentially helpful as a resource.
I also hope that the moderators will take a look and consider keeping the link active in some way so that it does not disappear into the black hole of archive.
BTW, my screen name is bourst but my actual name is Steve. Feel free to use either.

Salome.

Mark Campbell
Posted on Thursday, August 03, 2000 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am able to form a study group in the Houston, Texas area as well as Austin. Any nearby cities, like San Antonio, I will consider also. Mark

Scott Baxter
Posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2000 - 09:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone

I would like to say that an new study group is being formed in the southern Calif area. The formal name of the group is the South California Study Group. A new web page has been erected which is still under construction. If you like you may view this new sight at SCSG websight. If for some reason this link doesn't work, the web address is www.saalome.com.

Salome
Scott B.

Zexh
Posted on Thursday, August 23, 2001 - 04:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'd like to ask about Studing Group e.t.c. in Russia. How can I connect with them if this structure exists?

I'm Russian. I live in Moscow now. There is some translated information in Russia from FIGU. I have all of them, but it's a small drop in ocean.

That's a pity everyone who want to translate FIGU information have to know German. All ready information was translated from English. German is not very popular in Rissia.

Is there any chance to translate information from English and to post in Internet in Russian ?

Thanks for your reply.

Zexh.

Anthony Alagna
Posted on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zexh,

It's good to see a cosmonaut on board, among all us astronauts.

Personally, I have found this discussion forum to be an ideal study group; and I hope that you continue with us here in the English section. And I look forward to the day when this board is available in Russian, as well as other important world languages. But until then, I think we can make good use of what we have today.

I encourage you to study on your OWN what small amount of FIGU material that is available to you in Russian and English. You just might discover that this small oasis is an ocean in itself, and enough food for thought to keep you busy this whole lifetime. I think it is important for all of us to realize that the answers we are looking for are not in any particular book or with any particular person; true understanding comes from inside ourselves as we think about what we have learned so far.

Personally at this point in time, I could care less about reading the entire FIGU library of Contact Notes. In my opinion, the most important and far reaching point in the FIGU material to reflect on is the concept Creation. And believe me, this concept can be pieced together by just taking the time alone to think about the available FIGU material, and spending the time observing things in nature, as well as participating here in this forum.

Even if all you are equipped with is a translation of the "Talmud of Jmmanuel," a small amount of translated FIGU books, pamphlets, and Web site info, you can still make significant spiritual progress today just understanding Creation; for example, try applying all that you have read by spending some quiet time next to a stream in the woods, noticing the trees and flowers, as well as looking out for animals going about their survival routines. To take this further, write something about what you have observed in (Creation) nature and post it here at this forum. This learning process might prove to be much more effective, than simply reading everything in the entire FIGU library or just being a part of a group.

Who knows Zexh, you just might become experienced enough on your own to help FIGU reach out to other interested Russian speaking people? You know, maybe start a larger Russian study group and community of people?

Best regards,
Anthony

Jean Pierre Lagasse
Posted on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Zexh,

I have the greatest respect for other FIGU forum participants' points of view etc. especially with regard to how they relate to the "Meier Material".

We all learn in different ways and what we each consider important will also be different.

My own point of view (for what that's worth) is that the contact notes themselves are the most valuable... Presently, that is Wendell Stevens' translations, until the "official versions" are available. This is contacts 1 to (aprox) 200.
At least these are available in English...!though "tainted" they most certainly are, etc. (as mentioned throughout this forum's postings).

The spirit lessons are another matter entirely.
A very few of the later contacts are available also, as on this forum & associated sites.
The other FIGU material is also quite valuable, but not like the contact notes, eh?

What you will find most valuable, out of all this... is up to you.

I know several Russians where I work. They have no problem getting any type of software, movies etc. from Russia. Perhaps a "black market" version of Steven's translations is available to you in russian already? (just a Canadian stabbing in the dark, eh?)

I would be very interested in hearing what FIGU/Meier information is available in Russia.
If you can "pass this on"... please let me know! If not publicly, then by email!!

I hope you connect with a study group in your area. I also hope you have better luck than I've had!!! As far as I know, there are only 3 people interested in the Meier info, within at least 1000 miles (or more) of where I live!!

While I'm at it...
If anybody in western Canada (Alberta) is interested in starting a discussion group of some sort, or simply to get together... please email me, eh?

Kindest regard,
JP

Lars
Posted on Sunday, July 28, 2002 - 10:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody

I was wondering if the Figu groups in the USA
meaning the people, have made any concerted efforts to live and share cooperatively like the
the Figu Center in Hinterschmidruti.
by this I mean do any U.S. Figu members live and work together on associated projects based upon the spiritual teachings coming from the Semjase Silver Star Center?
Has anyone over here in the U.S. seriously considered the economic cooperative directives which the Plejarens have given for our greater welfare and benefit and how these could be implemented?

Salome, Lars

Scott B.
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 03:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lars,

A group has been formed known as FIGU Society USA. This group has the goal of building a center in the United States. This is a long term project and will require the help and resources of those wanting to help. Hopefully if this succeeds, it will be a benefit to people of the United States for many years into the future.

The only requirments as I understand it, is that an individual become a FIGU Passive member and attend the monthly meetings.

This group has only recently been formed and I believe has about 5 members at this time. One of the intents regarding the formation of this group is that people will eventually live in a community and share many of the rules and ideas currently shared by members of the Switzerland Core group located in Hinterschmidruti. Another aspect of his group is that it will oversee any study groups existing in the United States.

If you would like more information, you can contact me, I can put you in touch with the membership.

Regards,
Scott Baxter

Lars
Posted on Monday, July 29, 2002 - 05:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott

Thanks for the insight; Iam just curious to know
who in the USA would like to live like the Core group of 49 over in Swissland.

Do you know anything about "Figu books" at Mounds
Oklahoma, might the persons who work there comprize some of the 5 persons you mentioned?

Salome, Lars

ALISHA
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY STUDY GROUPS OR FIGU MEMBERS IN MONTREAL,CANADA? THANK YOU SO MUCH

Norm
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I only know of the FIGU - Canadian Study Group

FIGU-Canadian Study Group
P.O. Box 703 Station P
Toronto, Ontario
Canada M5S 2Y4

Rita Keoughan
Posted on Saturday, October 05, 2002 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Alisha,

If you are interested in finding people in Montreal, try emailing FIGU - Switzerland directly:

bruni.koye@figu.org

She is responsible for the North American study groups. If you have no luck, I am a Passive Member who passes through Montreal a few times a year. We could communicate if you like. Je parle aussi le francais.

Bye for now
Salome,
Rita

Alisha
Posted on Monday, October 14, 2002 - 08:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you very much Rita...I will email the person you referred me to hopefully she can let me know about the FIGU in Montreal or other canadian cities..thank you

Alisha

snoopy
Posted on Thursday, January 23, 2003 - 06:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please read the following website and you will know whether Billy Meier is an honest guy.

http://brumac.8k.com/papers.html

Nightwatcher

Posted on Friday, February 13, 2004 - 02:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello, Im just wondering if there is a discussion group in or around Ohio?
NightWatcher

Philip_george

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2004 - 09:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Nichtwatcher: I would advise the same thing to you regarding E-Mailing Bruni at
bruni.koye@figu.org
in Switzerland to see if there is any potential study groups in Ohio. I am in Windsor, Ontario so it is a long way to come.

George

Post Number: 47
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2004 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody.
To those who are interested; we started a Figu Study Group in the Chicago area. We meet biweekly for informal midday ‘work day’ lunch meetings Downtown Loop area(we can be flexible).

Regards

George

Coventry_girl

Posted on Monday, September 27, 2004 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott:

Hello. I was wondering if there are any folks in the New England area? I am new to all of this. I've read the Talmud of Jmmanuel cover-to-cover a few times, but with my processing deficit, would really benefit from interacting with others. (old childhood injury) Also, what is the next reference that I would benefit from reading?

Take care.
C.G.

Hello C.G.,

With regards to other like minded people, your best bet (in my opinion) is to post your request as you have done and see what kind of response you get.

Personally I would recommend the second edition of Guido Moosbrugger's book "And Still They Fly" which can purchased from www.theyfly.com. This is a very comprehensive book which has been updated recently. Also there are a number of booklets listed on the FIGU website (English) which can be purchased.

Good luck, and welcome to the forum
Regards-Scott

Norm

Post Number: 663
Posted on Friday, October 01, 2004 - 12:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CG, You also may want to join the Plejarens_are_real Yahoo group. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Plejarens_are_real

Truthseeker

Post Number: 100
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 09:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Now that it looks like the hurricanes are settling down there in Florida for Norm and now that summer is over, the Wednesday chat times shall now resume every Wednesday evening as before at the "Plejarens Are Real yahoo group". 5:00pm PST and 8:00pm EST every Wednesday evening beginning again on October 6, 2004.

James Truthseeker

Norm

Post Number: 664
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What horrible year for us Floridians.

See you there on Wednesday.

Tjames

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Nightwatcher,

I'm from Columbus Ohio and interested in doing a peace meditation with more than just myself, as it would be more effctive that way. I have never heard anyone in my area even aware of the Meier Contacts and would like to speak to someone locally who is.

With interest,
Saalome
Tim

Markc

Post Number: 182
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 08:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tim ;

I don't live near you , but I wonder if you have one of the copper pyramids for performing the PM . It amplifies personal vibrations/impulses and makes the PM much more effective .There is only a small one that they can send to you . I hope you get one soon .

Salome, Mark
Mark Campbell

Tjames

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 03:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Markc,

Yes I already have a copper mediation pyramid but I'm not sure that it would pass an F.I.G.U. inspection (lol). I have noticed a distinct difference when using it though. It's really funny.. when I first made it I didn't find any dimensions avalable on Figu website. I came to find out it was further on down the peace meditation page and a picture in the store to compare but I erroneously assumed that the dimensions were the same as all the other pyramid types on other interesting web-sites which were 6ft by 6ft. I actually meditated inside this sucker. At first I thought the tingling on my forehead was right, but later figured out that this was the gathering of energy at the top of the pyramid on my head due to non copper solder and size..(maybe!?!) So what I did was cut it down to 7 inches, and reasembled it. It seems to work fine however, it doesn't have flat faces but rather a "frame like" construction with an antenna. It does seem to enhance my focusing power, bettering my meditations but I will probably get one from f.i.g.u. down the road.
Question: Do you know if I can purchase one from the FIGU in the U.S. or do I have to pay Swiss shipping costs? I hope to visit Switzerland soon which would be a good time to buy.

Thank you Markc,
Salome
Tim

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page