Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 24, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Mission related documentaries, presentations and interviews » Archive through March 24, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael

Post Number: 599
Posted on Monday, November 26, 2007 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Because of the way we present this in the film, we want to let it be seen that way first. It's not that it's a big secret but since I noticed the relationship between certain things, I had the idea to put it in the film in a certain way.

It's not all about selling the film but rather letting people see it the way we as film makers would like it to be seen.

And I'm sure that after the film's out there will be plenty of commentaries, pro and con, as to how well this works. After about 1 1/2 years of my time and money (to say nothing of the 20 years that I've dreamt of making this film,) I kinda want to do it this way.

So please bear with me. As for shipping time, we try to always beat our own advertised estimate...though it's ultimately up to the mail service how quickly things arrive.
Michael Horn

Markc

Post Number: 567
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 01:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If anyone wants to pursue a device , you might search for the elusive 'cat magnet' , which you will have to build yourself .

Once you catch one , you will need additional devices , and many other things .
Mark Campbell

Scott

Post Number: 1365
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 03:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael,

I am sure your film will be well received. Its been many years since the release of the Genesis triology and Contact, so I think the time is ripe for something new....

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication and to those who have contributed to this project.

Regards
Scott

The_original_dave

Post Number: 146
Posted on Saturday, December 01, 2007 - 05:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey guys,

Would you recommend the cd's ''Message from the Pleiades VOL. 1 and 2.''

What about the 06 Meier case update. What other dvd's do you recommend. Michaels new dvd sounds good aswell.

The same for books, which ones do you recommend besides the TJ and ''And Yet they Fly.''

Thanks in advance.

Salome

David

Thomas

Post Number: 405
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the response Michael. I see your point but I must admit that my curiosity is more than peaked about whether the evidence you mention is actually going to turn out to be a sort of proof, or something a little less certain. It is not that I am skeptical, but it seems that every time I get my hopes up about something concerning the case and the mission (of FIGU), I get a great dissapointment which is in no way their or Billy's fault. I just guess that I am hoping this is not more of the same... With respect a best wishes, Thomas

Cancerdoc

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

I just saw The Silent Revolution of Truth. Its a brilliant film and a very important one among others. What a satisfying feeling it is to witness the unfolding, albeit slowly, of a universal expansion of consciousness. Best regards to all of you.

AG

Michael

Post Number: 603
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi AG,

Thanks very much for the positive feedback. I'll tell the director also, he will certainly appreciate it.
Michael Horn

Sirashwin

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh, i thought you were the director Michael!

ashwin

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 762
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael Horn’s and Jack Gerlach’s The Silent Revolution of Truth – a review

Jack Gerlach and Michael Horn’s film The Silent Revolution of Truth is not only a downright interesting film, packed full of tantalising imagery and up-to-date explanations about Billy Meier and his extraterrestrial contacts. Showing us the enormity of the case, it importantly takes a closer look at the challenging and profoundly historic meaning behind those ongoing contacts. Along with the delightfully clear, daytime films and photos of ET craft, this presentation, fashioned around Michael’s firm grasp of his information, doesn’t dodge the other highly controversial components, and also provides a glimpse into Billy Meier’s intriguing past. The rare view of life at the FIGU centre in Switzerland, and interviews with FIGU members and the now elderly Billy Meier, are also a rare treat for viewers already acquainted with the story.

Sensitively scored, naturally provocative, this is a film for both sceptic and enthusiast to watch over and over.

Michael’s song makes an inspiring companion piece to this data-rich composition.

V.L.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 763
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 04:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Silent Revolution of Truth - the Movie

Jack Gerlach, Michael Horn, Wolfgang Heynold (editior), Tom Batoy (music) and Lightsource Entertainment are to be congratulated on a superb and historic milestone. Their film represents an inspiring display of strength, as they shoulder back the language barrier which still safely quarantines more than a billion Earthlings in the English-speaking world from 95% of the existing and growing Billy Meier contact information. Those relatively few of us already familiar with that vast treasure-trove of information know that to label it “catastrophically iconoclastic” is no exaggeration. And this film boldly, yet sensitively, provides a glimpse of it, in such a way that it is finally open for scrutiny for millions who would otherwise still be groping in the dark for ancient truths, still deeply buried by our insanely planeticidal “terrorcrats”, to use the fitting term Billy coined recently.

We see many never-before-published photographs of ET spacecraft and learn more about Billy’s early years as the fearsome, Middle East law-enforcement official known as “The Phantom” whose weapon of choice was a long barrel 44 magnum six-shooter and steel bullets. His sharpshooting talents are legendary, bordering on the miraculous. Billy also shows us part of the formidable arsenal of weaponry at the Semjase Silver Star Center which has doubtlessly been a factor in keeping the attempts on his life at only twenty-one.

This DVD even reveals a detailed pencil drawing made by Semjase of none other than the ET human criminal “god” of the Old Testament, himself – the jealous and wrathful Jehovah “the Cruel, the Unjust”. I said it was iconoclastic.

With another six hours of already recorded interviews with Billy Meier, the Prophet of the (dawning) Golden Age of Knowledge, sitting on the shelf, I’m confident that this mind-blowing film will prompt eagerly-awaited sequels well into our brightening future.

This DVD’s 38 minutes of special features also provides a time-line of our universe from the Big Bang - more than 47 trillion years ago - right up to the TRUE (non-ape) origins of humans and the repeated waves of extraterrestrial fugitives, refugees and immigrants whose descendants now overpopulate our brutal planet.

- Professional “Skeptic”, Derek Bartholomaus, the self-described (presumably non-German speaking) “lead investigator of the case for the past four or five years”, is given all the scope he needs to let the truth make itself known through his manifest ignorance, errors of fact and lack of simple logic. Don’t miss Derek’s “artificial trees” theory.

- It provides all the details needed to start the rewarding personal voyage of discovery about the REAL teachings of the man named Jmmanuel, falsely misunderstood as the fictional character known as, “Jesus”.

- It introduces us to a catchy new song, whose provenance is as fascinating, as its lyrics are inspired. Full marks to Mara for her powerful performance and Leon Rubenhold’s perceptive arrangement.

- And this DVD has got an absolutely fantastic trailer!

In short, I give “The Silent Revolution of Truth” – the DVD – unqualified endorsement as the most important film yet made about the most important story in our planet’s surprisingly long and exciting history.

D.D.

Markc

Post Number: 581
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael ;

I can't say enough about how great this movie is , so I'll be brief . It represents a new era of presentation on the subject of this important mission ; they really raised the bar for others to meet in the future. Well planned , it flows from one segment to another , and the presence of both Billy and Michael as well as the coregroup members create a personal atmosphere for the audience .

It's nice to see you back here, Dyson and Vivienne . You said it all thoroughly , all that's left is for more people to watch this fine work . My interest level was peaked , and then exceeded as I watched it . I never found myself feeling that I already knew something , even if I did .

Educational , entertaining , and Michael ,Leon and Cladena's song will get you singing in your car for a long time .

Congratulations and thanks .

Salome , Mark
Mark Campbell

Kingman

Post Number: 296
Posted on Monday, December 24, 2007 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can show this to many friends that previously I was unwilling to expose the information about Billy. It's clear, open, simple and warm, with it's best aspect being that your left thinking. After such a movie is watched, greater opportunities of articulation open up and a more meaningful dialog is created.

Three cheers for Gaiaguys! Things can only get better.
a friend in america
Shawn

Kiwiseeker

Post Number: 36
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The Silent Revolution of Truth":
I received this yesterday (24/12)-just in time for Xmas! Of course I had to see it right away and was pleased with the overall production-thankyou Michae.At last a comprehensive video which can be shown to others and which gives real meaning and feeling towards Billy and his mission. The only part which was not up to expectations was the demonstration of the laser weapon- I was struggling to hear what Michael was saying.A minor glitch.
Charles.

The_original_dave

Post Number: 164
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, after reading those reviews now it's gonna be an even LONGER wait for me since the movie will take over 4 weeks to arrive!!!!!

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 189
Posted on Sunday, December 30, 2007 - 03:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I was watching the documentary, the Silent Revolution Of Truth, I noticed something in the Wedding Cake UFO pictures that I hadn't noticed before, in particular the ones taken in the FIGU parking area. I think it became easier to see because the image is so much enlarged on my TV screen. If you look closely on the surface of each sphere adorning the craft as they curve away from you, you may notice what appears to be a reflection of the tree line in a reduced and distorted way much like a parabolic mirror. It is more noticeable on the bottom row of spheres where the image appears sharper. What's most important is that this reflection is consistent on each individual sphere. If this is true and not just my imagination, I should think this adds to their authenticity. Does anyone else see it?

Bob

Doctorpsylus

Posted on Thursday, February 07, 2008 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wow,im utterly amazed at all the new stuff out there!i was into uifology bigtime in the 80s+it was gospel that jd(jim dilletoso) cleared billys first pix-GENUINE.ironically i & many of you will now have what was then a 30 k disc of software-photoshop(think jd has patents )for messin around with photos,i gave up ufology as the people were gettin like the people i left the music biz behind for lol.they all wanted money+thier pic in the next edition of the magazine,awful times...
when i left meier was genuine-i cant get my head round some stuff but i saw debunk sites+they well annoyed me,they all claim billy made models-for cryin out loud-ITS ON VIDEO-billy wendelle+lee elders spent days doin this+even though impressive-jd sussed them in 2 mins flat,they made the models-on tape for these purposes-billy had nothin 2 hide,the models were as clearly depicted as can be+the narration also says this-patently obvious that these were made-made to show the comparrison+wendell+lee were clear as a bell on this!-the fact that billys house+pictures were subject to bad security+not bein catalogued was unfortunate-anyone 0f 5000 people could have added pix at anytime as far as i can see+contaminated the originals/genuines(the ones jd has+has always said they are cosha)
im shocked 2 read 21 attempts on billys life-thats 2 far,im jus gettin 2 grips with the time travel+previous escapades,so best 2 get the evidence b4 making a comment on them,all i know is jd tested+has retested the originals on every software upgrade+the pix have ALWAYS stood up to analysis.
also saw somethin bout james randi sayin that he was now a meier believer! that true?
cheers+ hello 2 all billy fans out there
information isnt knowledge,knowledge isnt power

The_original_dave

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I cam across this vid a few minutes ago. It's from the Bill O'Reilly show. He's interviewing Shirly McClaine, and the topic of UFO's is brought up. Some of Billy's videos and pictures are shown.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/8F4BBA208F96404C9AB97A211C2E75D8/-shirley-mcclain-discusses-uf.aspx

Melli

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I watched the video with Shirley Maclain and was wondering if she would have the Moral Courage to mention and admit that she met with Billy, but she failed to be truly honest! I am sure she has a huge following and so they may begin to ask questions, and that in itself is a step in the right direction. She sounded like she knows about Disclosure Project also.

Edward

Post Number: 1064
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Melli....

When I watched Shirley Maclain, think it was on the Larry King Show; she was
still talking in the New Age sense. Her discussion was not really within the
framework of what Billy has taught us, though(luckily!); and thus, is STILL
FAR away from the Truth of what Billy is teaching and that of the Creation.

She still uses the word "Soul" instead of "Spirit"! And some other words,
which do not correspond with the True Teachings.

Thus, I guess, she seems to be back to the drawing board! Or, just wants to
keep her own knowledge as being The Truth, the whole Truth....and nothing
BUT...The Truth?

I think she is quite "confused", though. And does not know which end of the
rope to take hold of!?

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 1424
Posted on Wednesday, March 05, 2008 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Short video/film clips on the main Swiss/German FIGU Website

Roberts

Posted on Tuesday, March 18, 2008 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone,

Previously there were discussions about copyrighted films and ect. But I would like to hear more from other people what are their point of view. Especially from Michael. What you think about if there were some copyrighted Michael films available for everyone in internet, torrents ect. Would it be a good thing that some more 200-xxx people would hear about Meier case and could investigate it further, if they would be interested, but in cost of braking the copyright law?

P.s. Regarding Hectors post on Sunday, November 18, 2007. As for films I would say they are just like bookmarks were to look, if one isn’t interested he will not watch the film or investigate anything further, so to my opinion there are no “feeding” or forcing the information (film). Besides there are many who have never heard and maybe never will (in their lifetime), about Meier case, this would be nice way for them to find it out. Especially in our century when films are more popular than reading books ect.
By the way I also found out about Billy from videos, films. If there weren’t these videos I would never imagine to google name Eduard “Billy” Albert Meier.

With respect

Roberts

Thomas

Post Number: 468
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian Frehner, I have a FIGU-related movie question for you if your have a moment. In one of the contact notes it mentions that FIGU began to create a video in which the core group members explained various topics of the mission but then the video was detroyed because it was unsatisfactory for some reason. In that same contact note either Ptaah or Quetzal (I forget which) recommended the immediate remaking and publication of this FIGU video. Are you able to give us an update on this? If you are unfamiliar with what I am talking about can you maybe check with Mr Meier? I know you are busy with other things so I will be patient if you can just acknowledge that you have received this post. Many thanks...
Thomas

Savio

Post Number: 594
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 10:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Christian

BBC people shot a documentary regarding the ET hand-print within the SSSC in mid 2005.

Is there any information on its potential on-air time ?

Salome

Savio

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page