Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 15, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through April 15, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ennui246

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is just a suggestion I don't intend to upset anyone especially the main man Billy.

As there is much difficulty in getting the message out via media as I have contacted several channels but have been totally ignored, to inform on a large scale would be a motion picture completely overseen by billy via extremely strict contracts. That way all visual effects,marketing would be carried out on a global scale and would create the thoughts in people's minds. It would be a mind blowing film and would attract much attention globally and governments would welcome it due to all the money they can get their greedy filthy political hands on : So what do you think people is it a stupid idea feel free to leave your comments. John from Australia PS Im sure people would weep while watching this film

Scott

Post Number: 1448
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 08:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ennui246,

Perhaps you might read the Video/Movie topic area under the Mission to find out what people have and are doing in this regard.

Scott

Michael

Post Number: 626
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> See info on The Silent Revolution of Truth (www.theyfly.com). See > review in April NEXUS (published in Australia) and reviews at my site.
Michael Horn

The_original_dave

Post Number: 211
Posted on Saturday, April 05, 2008 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ennui,

I think a feature film made about the case would do more damage than good. The public would think, it's just some science fiction movie and nothing else. Most people would also assume that Billy has made it all up for the money, which as we know is clearly not the case. If a film were to be released in cinemas, the best choice would be Michael's 'The Silent Revolution of Truth.'

Jamesm

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dave, not if it was stated "Based upon true events" at the beginning of the film.

If the film perhaps dramatised Billy's life it would make a very interesting story.

If it was a fictionalisation of mankind's true history dating back to the creation of us by the creator-overlords of Sirius with a narrative prologue describing the Sirian and Plejaren's origins i.e. Nokodemion's lineage and the main story covering the flight of genetically modified man throughout the cosmos, the colonisation of Malona, Mars and Earth, the destruction of the first two, the creation of religion, the ejection of the Giza intelligences and a future as per the Henok prophecies (WW3, climate change, overpopulation) and ending with a reunion with the now-benevolent Sirians far into the future then that would be very very successful and result in total success with the goal of The Mission, possibly.
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Ennui246

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 07:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just one last comment to clarify my last comment
And furthermore please acknowledge I agree with all comments posted and appreciate any criticism

You are all right . Micheal Horns video with billy is nothing less than brilliant.I am a professional actor amongst other fields. Acting is a false spiritual experience and I don't like it. Producing material via the entertainment industry, with the components of Mr. Horns information would invoke the thoughts in all peoples minds. Even as distasteful as it may appear putting billy's name up in lights for money hungry tycoons to feed off.
The expertise of sending a spiritual message via
the realms of entertainment would be much better done by people in the industry who are incased in the understanding of the spiritual affects of a film (they could recreate the murder attempts on Billy's life/the visitations/the finding of the talmud/the murder of Rashed"s family) . Bear in mind film making is a technology
based on art and phsycology. In crued terms, the major film industries would ram the eagerness into people to watch it and would ram a message into the people through their craft via the entertainment realm on a much larger scale which at present is required.Weather people think it is science fiction or not it will again evoke the mind seeking knowledge about what has transpired with Billy. This is what I think is the only way on a grand scale.This will trigger open mindedness and wanting for a superhero like Billy but he is real and lives. A blockbuster with great directors and actors would be belittled when The silent revolution is viewed and that video would close the deal on who is willing to follow the teachings and who isn't.

Psycloud

Post Number: 81
Posted on Monday, April 07, 2008 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think a film, like Jamesm describes would be really excellent, because if it was a fictionalization of mankind, people would be left with a mental way out, they could refuse to believe, or they could except what was shown, and only the really interested ones would find the truth, plus it would probably help a lot of people piece together missing information in the realms of historical science, plus there would be less worry about assassination attempts on Billy's Life.

Salome
Ken
I am truthful to the extend at which I know the truth.

Alan

Post Number: 174
Posted on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That type of film about our true past and how we got here would also make for a bloody good script and film.

unfortunetly it would need a lot of big budget special effects.

This film WILL one day be created at some time in future.

Thomas2008

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think the UFO thing is incredibly important. What is important is getting people to understand and practce meditation. I think that's the best way of improving conditions. Only then do we introduce the Pleieidian teachings/predictions etc.

Ennui246

Post Number: 6
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 05:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi

This is great getting everyones view. But people please. We are talking about our existence and the film industry is just a tool that has been used for many years, not just for entertainment. No one will sling anything at a well known director or a super star actor, nearly everyone dreams of being a superstar. One thing the Americans can do that is great, that usually doesn't cost many lives is make a great film. It will give people an Idea of even how to meditate
if the script allows for it we can teach them everything just from this Idea . I.ve gone jogging and believed I was rocky to finnish the jog. I've actually seen a German movie with people that went back in time with a time machine and saw jesus (jmannuel) years before I new about billy and the TJ. It was on a multicultural TV station and nothing was on. My wife and myself where glued to the TV and we couldn't understand a word. Today I sent a copy of the TJ to Mel Gibson and told him of Billy meier Who knows he might laugh at it ,throw it out and scorn me like everyone around me or he might look further into it.It really hurts the more I look at people here the more lost they look with no spiritual attachment, and this is at a catholic school,even my wife( a catholic) struck me for telling my kids about it. Its good to know I'm not the only one walking around with the knowledge of billy .Just think, who would stop this movie the governments would welcome it for revenue, the press and tabloids would have a field day . If you want to let the cat out of the bag with world wide exposure even to the provinces of the philipines
I give you Hollywood. I'm pre-paired to see some script writers here who have links to Hollywood producers So if anyone thinks its a bad Idea please enter more criticism or disapproval. }

Jamesm

Post Number: 37
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Ennui you have emailed Mel Gibson about BEAM? (Billy Edward Albert Meier) Thats great! I've been thinking about informing actors and actresses around the world about Billy, even Robbie Williams the singer, since hes apparently now turned into a fulltime Ufologist...but it would probably be difficult getting in contact with them I'm thinking.

And yourself, are you able to contribute towards the mission? Perhaps you could fund the pro translation of some of Meier's stuff like the Chalice of Truth or more of the Contact Reports? Believe me, if I had the money, I wouldn't hesitate to get his entire bibliography translated pretty damn quickly. I guess that would also be useful if I was a script writer trying to produce a storyline or script.

Will you also give us a clue about who you are yourself? Can you give us the names of 2 of your movie for example? You are an interesting fellow.

Thanks
James G. T. Moore

Markc

Post Number: 618
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 01:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good one , Ennui for sending the TJ to Mel .
If he made a movie based on it , it might be called " Passive Neutrality of the ....."
Mark Campbell

The_original_dave

Post Number: 213
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ennui, It's not a good idea to get those Hollywood types, involved in any way, with FIGU. They only want two things, money and fame...

Salome

Ennui246

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not in Hollywood I'm in Australia

Hi James I'm not a big star but before I got out I worked on the metrix, and mainly Australian soaps.
In regards to Kelch der Wahrheit (the cup of truth)
can some one get me a copy so I can have it translated my uncle is Austrian and well versed in German and very intelligent he owns a shopping centre amongst other things. By the way I'm not rich/ only 2% of actors world wide make it. I've got more chance of going on a beam ship than becoming a superstar. Anyway if someone can tell me how to get the "cup of truth" I will have it translated in to English.

Thomas2008

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't think it's a good idea to glorify this truth through film. Either release another documentary with fresh predictions of future events from Billy perhaps with new footage, or re-release the old ones. I think it would dampen the potency of the message if it were 'Hollywoodised' if you get my meaning.

Alan

Post Number: 176
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ennui246,

Good to hear that you are another Australian.

Australians are very well presented here at Figu. Theres probably more % Australian people here then from any other english speaking country.

According to the population figures, we really should be by far the minority.

US America - 280 million

England - 70 million

Australia - 22 million

Jamesm

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 01:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ennui,

The only Ozzy soap I know is Neighbours and not really followed that for years now too. The Matrix is a big movie so I wont take a guess at your name. How do you feel about giving your name here anyway? Would you rather not?

I had to ask about whether you could fund the translations since it was possible you were tremendously wealthy.

I cant find the Kelch der Wahrheit on the FIGU shop so I dont know where to get it. Maybe someone else can assist...

The problem with documentaries is that they reach a few less sized audience than movies. Just stick a "based upon true events" at the start of the movie, make it epic like Star Wars/Star Trek and it will start a spiritual revolution...probably.

I have researched the truth behind a movie that was based upon a true story several times. I used the Internet of course. Has anyone else?
James G. T. Moore

Badr

Post Number: 315
Posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there,

Regarding "Kelch der Wahrheit" check
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/2200/8832.html?1207574954#POST32257

PS: Billy preferes to call it "Goblet of Truth" in English not cup or chalice.

Salome, Badr

Ennui246

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This one is for the moderators or anyone that can answer it rightly

Can I sell copies of the TJ on Ebay and send the money to FIGU to pay for the Goblet of Truth ????

Can somebody ask some body at FIGU Thanks All

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 200
Posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Ennui246,

Well I personally feel that selling the TJ on Ebay will not be a good idea.

This is my personal thought on the matter, it all depends on FIGU how they are comfortable with it.

I would say Let the Truth come out through Truthful people

Just my personal thoughts. :-)

Salome
Aditya

Badr

Post Number: 328
Posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ennui,

While reading through the posts that I had missed during my absence, I read your post number 6 in this topic. You mentioned “Today I sent a copy of the TJ to Mel Gibson and told him of Billy meier Who knows he might laugh at it ,throw it out and scorn me like everyone around me or he might look further into it.”

I am not totally sure if you actually know Mel Gibson well enough to consider each other as friends. But just felt like I wanted to clear something to others, because the post after yours by James Moore that said “Hey Ennui you have emailed Mel Gibson about BEAM? (Billy Edward Albert Meier) Thats great! I've been thinking about informing actors and actresses around the world about Billy, even Robbie Williams the singer, since hes apparently now turned into a fulltime Ufologist...but it would probably be difficult getting in contact with them I'm thinking.” shows me that some people might have missed something and not sure or might have not heard FIGU stand on missioning/missionizing not saying that you Ennui are doing it.

FIGU does not support missioning/missionizing. So sending or giving people be it famous actors or just normal people on the street books, booklets or knocking on their door to tell them about FIGU is not the way things are done by FIGU, especially when they didn’t even ask for it. We are not like religious sects or cults that look for followers or the like.
But if one talks about his interest or discovery of the Meier case to a friend or relative, then that is not a problem and is not considered as missioning/missionizing.

James, please read this article and re-read it if you have already
http://us.figu.org/portal/AboutFIGU/Talkativeness/tabid/87/Default.aspx

Salome, Badr

Melli

Post Number: 339
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 06:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Members,
I would like to express my deep concerns about the issues I am reading here repeatedly; I read how new members are eager to spread the word, and I must admit that I too felt like doing it when I was fresh here, except I realized in time that every positive has also a negative and as a consequence who knows what can happen...? this so called good idea may critically 'backfire".
Instead I would like to suggest that people read and re-read the article Michael Horn wrote on "They Fly" titled "what can I do to help"? (Michael H. please correct me if the title is not exact)

Jamesm

Post Number: 42
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 03:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Badr and Melli. Your concern and criticism is very welcome with me, always.

I must admit, like everyone else, I am not perfect. By a very wide margin indeed.

I have re-read both of your suggestions and FIGU's advice is clearly refreshed in my memory which is also far from perfect.

However what I was suggesting is to inform the basic facts regarding the mission to financially independant persons. The basic facts, and why they might be interested in finding out more. I would not mention it to anyone unless a related subject came up during the conversation.

I am of the opinion that handing out leaflets in the street or creating a website regarding the mission or related to it is also the correct action to take.

A babbling missionary is not even a close description of my current state of mind. I am amused when the local Jehova's witnesses come around for a cup of tea and a "chat" though. The conversation gets rather interesting...

Does this satisfy your concerns with myself? Also what is your opinion on the value of the website http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk, please?

Thank you,
James G. T. Moore

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page