Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 01, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » New Ideas to help the mission improve » Archive through June 01, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Badr

Post Number: 330
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 11:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James,

In my opinion, to inform someone about the mission just because of their money or because they are rich is incorrect. But as you then said mentioning the case in an appropriate timing to someone else is important, it just shouldn’t depend on his financial status.

Creating a website is very different to handing out leaflets, for simple fact that people find a website by searching and finding. But giving out leaflets is no different to knocking on a door, for the simple fact that people are not searching or asking for it when you hand out leaflets or the like.
Although FIGU has information stands about 4 times a year in various cities and towns in Switzerland, they do not hand out leaflets. If someone is interested they would come up to the stand and ask further. That is FIGU’s ways. But you are entitled to your opinion of course, just wanted to make sure everyone else understands the difference.

In my opinion if a website is not a copy and paste of contents from another website and shows that one has done serious and hard work then it is worth it. So although you might have not done any translations on there you did a great job creating an organised website and probably spent a lot of time reformatting the text so it fits in the website. And in the end since it’s something new then it is worth a lot, and that is probably why you get a lot of visitors and will get more in the future.

Salome, Badr

Alan

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very good James, its getting better! Keep it up!

Mehraein62

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All friends ,

Make attention please:

New Ideas to help the mission improve??

Why the administration board of FIGU simply dose not think to provide and sell all Figu materials , and specially original BEAM books (in German language) On Line? I wonder Is it so difficult to install such structure?

- It will be a big step for introducing the Mission and spirit teachings to all people around the world so fast and more people could get in touch and know more better about the FIGU task and Mission

- The access to the FIGU informations and Books also would be very fast and easy

- Exchange the text books and help to translate them into another languages via internet also would be more suitable

Friends in FIGU board , think about it please.

Best Regard

}
Salome
M45

Kingman

Post Number: 356
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 02:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The Silent Revolution of Truth" as a movie that contains information that can turn your life upsidedown, really speaks with a tone that this planet is able to process at this stage. Blockbuster in my book.

The Plejaren have actually already inspired different writers and visionaries to create fictional story's through their impulses to help our evolution in realizing greater possibilities. It's possible some of the movies that we have ingrained in society could of been spawned by our Plejaren friends.

Powerful motion pictures have been created when a skilled directors true passion, coupled with great actors, cutting edge visuals and writers that are incredibly rare, come together to effect the world view, time and time again. And that power is also used by the leaders in our world to maintain their positions over the masses.

To fear for the wrongful use of this powerful tool is a neutral-negative position and serves only the greedy rulers of our planet.

I was asked to help on a film being made up in Canada many years ago. It was an amazing set of circumstances when I add it to what I know today. An actor friend was helping push through a directors decade old script about a 18 yr old trouble-making orphaned male who was unknowingly the last half-human, half-Pleiadian who carried DNA that made it possible for the
Pleiadians to survive on our planet. He was led by impulses to scan the skies an began to notice ufo's, which then introduces him to a woman pilot of the ship. He is told of his roots and begins to lose control in his life. At the same time that the woman is reaching out to the young man, an evil dark force Pleiadian male is also trying to convince the boy to follow him and become a powerful ruler of this planet. Sense anything familiar here.

It was to become obvious to me years later where the writer/director gleaned his idea from. Many strange circumstances still remain to this day. The movie was called 'Starlight', my actor friend was named Billy, I met him at an event I did at the 'Star Cafe' , he is still heavily into meditation and healing the planet, and I've recently have now got him looking into Billy Meier's life.

The actual film was terrible with silly effects and a confused direction from their old script that was way out of touch with the modern, young hip audience. My friend tried his best to re-write scenes on the fly, but you just can't polish a turd. I helped with one of the updates he attempted by promoting a free, nighttime music event that brought the towns 40-50 or so youth to hear their local dj and create a party atmosphere. We hired real natives to set up three large tee-pee's by a flowing river, in an incredible valley located in the Kootenay's(1 and a half hours east of Vancouver).

While the project had a tiny million dollar budget, making it in the conditions even an amateur could see would only produce a solid dud, always perplexed me. Other actors were Willie Nelson and Rae Dawn Chong. I had a part in some silly scene where I had a war painted face in a healing ceremony in one of the tee-pee's with crystals and strange lighting. This served as my payment, woo-hoo.

A movie like this neither harms or helps the Mission, it just kinda did nothing.

My opinion therefore comes from experience in regards to both sides of such an idea.

The Movies, and the Mission.

Recently I was self-inspired to organize a way to translate Billy's work into more English available text's and allow the mission greater reach. It seemed simple enough. I was fortunate to have been consulted by more experienced and helpful students of Billy who guided my eyes to clearly see what would be best for all concerned.

It was simple really.

The information concerns everyones future. It is the most important knowledge man will ever have. For me to logically think I was qualified enough and should formulate an important leg of this material in English, without already being highly familiar and experienced in the native language it arrives in, was illogical. I was a B-average high school grad, trying to start a university

What did all this I post actually say?

The only way to honour this last attempt to bring the truth to our planet, a planet that is dangerously close to failing it's most important test to date, is to only accept the most experienced, and knowledge people in the motion picture industry. People that are deeply and honestly dedicated in all aspects to helping their fellow man. People unaffected by greed or power. Where the control remains in the strictest way with the needs of the Mission.

Anything less is not logical.
The scenes that could be created would be more than any director could ever ask to challenge his trade.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jamesm

Post Number: 44
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 02:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Badr,

To be precise, financial independant persons are more able to provide funding for the mission. I think they should be targetted in addition to other people when giving out the basic information.

Handing out leaflets seems to me to be a harmless and subtle way to give out information for free. I welcome them when people try to hand myself one in the nearest city everytime although they always tend to be flyers for local restaurants.

Please tell me: how many people come up to FIGU's information stand per day on average and have you taken part in representing FIGU in public? I am only curious.

Mehraein theres an online shop at http://us.figu.org/portal/Products/tabid/88/Default.aspx
James G. T. Moore
Webmaster www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Corey

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My understanding is it really must be in high German (or Baavi) for good reasons. FIGU already has downloadable articles and open letters, provided you can read it. The books themselves are carefully shipped using the human hand, and they have really done well with what official Englisch pamphlets they do have. Enough to inspire one to learn German.

Corey
"Rettet Erde, Leben, Pflanzen, Mensch, und Tier"
-FIGU

Ennui246

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

Hi bdar

Just come to a realization after seeing moore meier material, Basically meier said this mission will have a snow ball affect and that the mission will be carried on by the same people in other lives ( the ones in switzerland, the chosen ones!!) So really this mission is gonna take a few centuries . I know why ,every one I've told here ,friends ,on the street,neighbors,relatives,old school teachers, instantly say its rubbish,crap is it wrong to tell these people? Or am I doing damage?

peace

Badr

Post Number: 332
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

I understand your perspective of things, and as I said you are entitled to them. But FIGU doesn’t target anyone. It is just not how things are done over in Switzerland. That is all what I wanted to clear up, for new comers or anyone else not to confuse your views with that of FIGU.

I guess you can ask FIGU about how many people check their stand out. As I heard from Billy in some cities there are more than others, it usually depends on how much power the religion has in that city according to him. No I haven’t taken part in representing FIGU publically (information stands), it’s kind of obvious since I don’t live in Switzerland; it is usually done and organised by Core Group members, that is in Switzerland. In Germany it’s done by passive members as far as I know.

Hi Corey,

Just to make sure I understand you correctly regarding your statement “My understanding is it really must be in high German (or Baavi) for good reasons.” What does the high German language to with the Baavi race or (Baawi in German) in you statement?

Hi Ennui,

I would need to advise you again to check the forum before posting. There is a whole topic about your question called “Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teachings” will make it easier for you this time just follow the link http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/5553.html?1203294089

Salome, Badr

Jamesm

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 07:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK some good arguments being made here.

I would like to point out though that through my website I have created an opportunity for you all to bring the truth to the masses via the Internet without any investment and very little effort.

I do not understand why only 2 or 3 people from here have contributed some material to the Meier Wiki. It is actually quite disappointing. I don't mean to be "all high and mighty" about it but I would of thought that most of you would have shown that your actions are as great as your words.

Newcomers excepted of course.

Regards
James G. T. Moore

Alan

Post Number: 185
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 11:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James "I would like to point out though that through my website I have created an opportunity for you all to bring the truth to the masses via the Internet without any investment and very little effort.
I do not understand why only 2 or 3 people from here have contributed some material to the Meier Wiki. It is actually quite disappointing. I don't mean to be "all high and mighty" about it but I would of thought that most of you would have shown that your actions are as great as your words."

James I don't know the reason why only so very few people here think/believe what you are doing at www.futureofmankind.co.uk is worthwhile. And I can also understand your disappointment at the low contribution level your getting too.

I can only speak for myself when I say that I am all for what you are doing. I will help you with some material dude.

Indi

Post Number: 189
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear James
I don't see why anyone can leap to the conclusion that hardly anyone cares about or thinks your site is worthwhile, just because they have not inundated you with material.

Where is the logic there?

It is obvious that your site is a great collection of mainly Dyson and Vivienne's unofficial translations. And that is a very handy collection, which I am sure others are grateful for.

However, to be disappointed that there have not been more contributions is probably a sign that you are not thinking in the most useful manner about it all, useful for yourself, and ultimately for all those you were hoping to help by your site.

Just because someone has read the Meier material, does not mean that they have translations sitting there that are in a state for viewing by others.
A lot of people translate for their own study, but there is a difference between that and translating knowing that others at all different levels of understanding will be viewing the material.

Just step back for a bit, and reevaluate your situation, and include in your assessment, possible reasons why others have not inundated you with their own material. I am sure you will find quite a few possibilities -- and it is likely that none of them have to do with what they think of the worth of your site!

Be patient, and accepting that at the moment, things are the way they are. It is not important that more and more information be placed there, what is more important is that what information that is already there, is firstly read, and then comprehended in the context that is appropriate.

Your site might end up playing a role you had not forseen -- and that is fine also -- just because the vision you had may not be fulfilled yet, does not mean that good or worth is not involved.

There is not hurry -- we have trillions of years of development to go. Each person is doing what is right for them at the moment.

The other issue that you must consider, is that of copyright, which you have already begun to look into. The internet is a place where lots of copyright infringement is in place -- I have benefited greatly over the past 15 years from the offerings of others, however, some of it has been illegal.

Although it is easy to forget that, with regards to Figu, one of the important directives is that one must obey the laws of the land in which they reside. And, on top of that, there is plenty of material already available in English even, for people to read, that is low cost from Michael Horn's site and Figu's online shop. So, it is not that your site is going to make a specific difference to the speed of evolution of the masses.

The people who seek out the Meier material, are the ones who are ready to receive it. Just finding it on the net is not enough -- there is much more to it.

Pace of evolution, is not as dependent on availability of material as you might think. Well, that is my opinion, and of course is only one of many on the matter.

So, James, of course your site is worthwhile, but maybe not in the way you had visioned it, and it may not have developed at the pace you would have liked, but it is jam-packed with info, which in itself is enough for some in one lifetime to absorb and benefit from -- be patient, and see where it all leads.

Remember, everything must have a positive and negative aspect otherwise it will not exist as a unit. Both aspects are necessary and should be welcomed.

Thankyou for putting your site there for those who may benefit.

Robjna

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 405
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there people and james moore.
i have an answer to your question: a lack of interest in your "goal".
figu is no jehovah's witness and force feeding does'nt stimulate hunger, it triggers regurgitation.
things which require little investment and very little effort bring about very little results.
a boxer doesnt get good by punching a bag 40 times, a scientist doesnt become smart by taking one science class in high school, and a singer doesnt make the hall of fame for singing a scale.
you remind me of a great irony "well meant, not well thought out". there's another person that used to hang around here that seemed like he had the best of intentions but did'nt follow his own words of wisdom, or perhaps, if one spends too much time directing others, one loses sense of their own direction.
the truth will be known by all earth people eventually, and your creating ripples in an ocean among a tsunami called figu that's just growing. oneday that tsunami of truth will hit the shore of consideration, and your ripple would be long lost. why dont you ride the tsunami, run with the current, rather than try to start your own?

no ffense of course, just some advice and observations from me. ofcourse like some people, i wont tell you you should learn german but, if your willing to put you energy into translations, why not?

all the best and i hope you get something worthwile out of my rant :-)
hope you dont get offended.

Behzad

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

James,

I took a look at to the site recently and I fond it so helpful to intrasted one as well to the Mission.
I also heard that some interesting related sites newly being shut down. I hope you can continue your try

Alan

Post Number: 186
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The people who seek out the Meier material, are the ones who are ready to receive it."

Hi Robjna,

Firstly, good post/advice to James!

Thats not entirely correct, although it is for the most part. There are many people who are ready to receive the Meier material, but who are not seeking it out. They only need to stumble across it to run with it.

In this regard, I feel the creation of (James) another Meier site should be considered/seen as being worthwhile doing, not that you were suggesting that it wasn't, but few others from past prior posts seemed like they were.

As the old saying goes, not good to have all the eggs in one (Figu site) basket.

Jamesm

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your responses people. Very apt and I like them all.

I think I will just get on with improving the Meier Wiki and stop being a moaning git (an English-English slang term for a person who complains too much).
James G. T. Moore

Corey

Post Number: 19
Posted on Thursday, April 17, 2008 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"What does the high German language to with the Baavi race or (Baawi in German) in your statement?"

At the time I thought that Baawi (Baavi) was another Earth lanquage based on Old Lyrian (Altlyranischen) not a non Earthly lanquage of the non Earthly Baawi (Baavi) peoples. Sorry for the confusion, now I understand that the German lanquge is the only one of our Earth lanquages that can be coded correctly.

I will watch my quotations in the future.

Corey
"Rettet Erde, Leben, Pflanzen, Mensch, und Tier"

Markc

Post Number: 622
Posted on Saturday, April 19, 2008 - 12:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mr. Moore ;

Your last post shows your intelligent gift of conclusion , which we all have , by process of steps .
It's no affront to anyone to observe someone going through the paces , but we have to make those connections , which although others can see, don't come into effect until we just see them in clarity .

I speak from recent personal experience in this regard , believe me .

Kind Regards , Mark
Mark Campbell

Incredible

Post Number: 159
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a good idea:

I would like to do films of 3D cartoons about the history of the earth and it's connection with pleiades.

I'm speaking about cartoons like the final fantasy movie.
"we born to die and we die to born"

"Dont take the life seriously, after all you wont go out alive from her"

Jamesm

Post Number: 76
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 03:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats a great idea Incredible but would take a lot of work. Probably too much to make it look decent.

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore

Socrates

Post Number: 35
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 08:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The first question that must be asked is what is the mission?

I would assume from what I've read here that it is about raising the awareness of people and providing a new worldwide perspective of self.

If that is the case, then here are suggestions.

To make any change, it must first come from within and so question, learn, and reflect on all that which you observe and so shall you change greatly if you but allow yourself. The blockades in life you face are created by yourself, overcome them by understanding them.

As you change from your reflection upon information turning it into knowledge, you will have certain desires related to your current knowledge and goal. Fulfill these desires as you see fit because it is within each being to determine what information they are ready to see and what is key to their own personal growth.

Your reflection upon all of life will change your perspective greatly as you come to understand life in a pure way. Harmony, and peace will ensue and life will become as difficult as you see fit. You will learn that you yourself are in complete control of your reality and that you truly are God. Attaining this realization takes pure desire to understand, but once you achieve this you have now the realized power to change this world as you want as well as all of existence as you perceive it.

It is up to each and every one of us to decide what is the best way to help out with the mission if we so desire. Discover this for yourself through yourself.

Incredible

Post Number: 160
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jasmen:
About to do the 3D cartoon.

I can't believe that the billy's work don't call the attention to the companies that makes films.
The books of harry potter and other literary works are converted into movies.
Why not the billy's work?

That would be fantastic to convert the work of billy into 3D computerized cartoons for the children. And why not?...adult too.

Jamesm

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well Alan has emailed Mel Gibson about Billy and something may come of this yet but I wouldnt hold your breath.

I think that any film or software would need to be very accurate though or it could hurt the mission.

Beyond that, something like this could encourage more interest from the public which would be a very good thing and take the mission towards the ultimate goal of the laws of Creation being accepted worldwide by the majority of human beings on Earth. Perhaps the 800 years could be shortened by an action like that. Perhaps not. Who knows, it might be predestined to occur anyway!

You might be the one predestined to begin the creation of a Billy Meier animation!

I'm letting my imagination run a little wild here.

Kind Regards
James G. T. Moore

Incredible

Post Number: 161
Posted on Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 02:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not predestined for that because I'm not owner of such type of company.
If I was owner of such company be shure that I would do that.

We have to write to the companies of the films industy that create those cartoons because the time is now when billy is alive.

When billy death, all those details that add realism to the cartoons will death with him.

For example the character and behavior of the different pleiadeans and the other et's that he knew, the character and behavior of jmanuel, the sound and maneuver of the ships in deep space. The livings of billy in planet erra ect...

All those details are needed to do realistic cartoons.

And very important, the cartoons must be focus in the teachings of the spirit.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page