Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 07, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » Your experience in telling others about Billy, The Mission and Teaching » Archive through July 07, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Syn

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@ adityasonakia

1.before i even knew about the billy meier case i never believed in God, as computer geeks would put it it is "illogical" lol.

2.my aunt seriously wanted me to go get mental help
Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

Markc

Post Number: 532
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 02:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Aditya ;

Every few years there are new discoveries in archaeology as well as in astronomy , etc. Until a certain point in time , the world was flat , considered to be "knowledge" supported by the church . That comment in itself has been very useful for me .

Mark
Mark Campbell

Beli

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"one should delay the truth to another like a coat, so that it can in-slip, and not like a wet cloth around the ears strike."
blerim

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark---> Thanks, the comment is really good. :-)

Hi Beli---> Good poetic example, thanks :-)

Hi Syn---> Thanks for sharing your experience with us. :-)

Markc

Post Number: 533
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin ;

I noticed that you asked Billy about something you see that is mysterious to you .Those vague objects are called "Floaters" . They are in your eye , in vitreous fluid . They are cells which have come off of the retina , most everyone has them . They will increase as you get older , but don't be alarmed . While you are still young , take care of your eyes by not looking into the sun and wear optical protection ; sun-glasses .

Mark
Mark Campbell

The_original_dave

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi ashwin listen to markc everybody see's that stuff every once in a while.

so an idea came to me yesterday regarding telling others about billy and i wanted to share it with you guys since it pretty much involves everybody on here.

since we all want to get billy's message out there i was thinking what if Christian, Michael or any of us open a figu account on youtube.com. yes youtube because it has millions of users, so it would be a great way to reach even more people out there.

somebody would make video updates of the mission and inform everybody about it /show the evidence aswell. and plug all the books and dvd's.

what do you guys think.

ps. michael and christian would you be available to make occasional videos.

Syn

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 06:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

daves got a very good point

youtube
google video
metacafe
stage6

only to name a few can EASILY gain an obsurd amount of`hits and i strongly agree we should start considering getting this known by using this media sources as an extension so as for me im in this and would support it
Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

Badr

Post Number: 217
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 07:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears,

How about continue this discussion in
FIGU's Discussion Board » The Mission » In Public

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/1018.html

Salome, Badr

Badr

Post Number: 261
Posted on Wednesday, December 05, 2007 - 05:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi again Melli,

About your question, well where could I start...

Although I didn’t live my whole life in Saudi Arabia I lived most of it here. I am not in contact with the local people except at work and on special occasions. The main problem is that the society here is so controlled that it is a rarity to see someone having the balls of getting out of the so called box. The educational system does a perfect job in stupefying the population, they teach so many subjects without choice and the only way to get through education is when one learns everything by heart. But as soon as you start thinking for yourself that’s when one fails in such an educational system. Then you have the religion, that is still extremely powerful in this country, and really everyone is policing each other through fear and other means, at school, work, society and family…

People don’t really have any freedoms as such, until recently I thought that there was no exception. But to my surprise there are people that got out of the box. I have tried a couple of times to talk to others about various things within the teachings. But they mostly don’t have time to do their own research and thinking. It is rare that I speak to someone about it. The other thing is that it is illegal preaching other religions in this country, not saying that the spiritual teachings is a religion, but it would be seen as such. And so it is a very dangerous thing, but not impossible, as long as one has good relations to others then it might work otherwise it can be very risky.

I have managed to find away around this which is through the internet. I am still working on Arabic translations, and at some point I could imagine more Arabs would be showing up on the forum. Once the website is complete. And of course I hope that my website will not be blocked by the Saudi government internet filters from the start. Then again there are about 21 other countries that speak Arabic, so it would be worth it either way.

And thank you for your kind words, and hope that my English is not too bad in my translations :-)

Salome, Badr

Melli

Post Number: 307
Posted on Thursday, December 06, 2007 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,
Thank you for the insight, a very interesting life style indeed even though it sounds dogmatic and military like run society maybe even similar to what China was (is?) during the Communist regime, sadly it is fear that rules people's life, but on a positive note, if you are able to translate some of Billy's Teachings then imagine what a difference you will create? Not exactly Parastroika (thanks to Michael Gorbachev as in the USSR) but surely some seeds will bear fruit, some day somehow.
If I knew German as well as you know English I would help translate Billy's wisdom into Hebrew, but such is not the case and sadly so. But while I was in IL I would mention reincarnation and the word Creation and people went quiet for a few moments, while others laughed off the idea of reincarnation and mocked it, the word Creation and its meaning just went unnoticed.
And on a positive note, I spoke to a Turkish lady who was fascinated by my take on IL politics and at my explanations as to how every individual can help turn it around by being a true human being from within but then spirituality specifically did not register unfortunately.
It is a society that behaves from a perspective of a superiority complex within its own circles whereby racism is the daily norm yet very carefully obscured by religious quotes in daily dialogues. I feel that this mentality is being spread worldwide and is very crass and arrogant but at the end of my stay I knew that I provided some food for thought and felt that somehow maybe they where there for me and I was there for them too, so who knows one day someone, somehow things will shift.

Kommt Zeit, Kommt Rat!
Salome Bianca

Badr

Post Number: 268
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luckyguy,

First of all stop worrying about the people and start thinking about yourself at the moment, don’t get frustrated when they don’t share your interest or conclusions in life. Or at least try to get over your frustration as soon as you can.

Although it would be nice to talk to someone around you that has a similar interest, it is not a necessity. When I first learned about the case I was on my own for about the first 3 years, and studied alone and did most of the thinking alone with no one to discuss it with. And I am sure many here share the same experience some waited even longer than me. Only after a very very long time did I start to chat to people or correspond with others, and that was through this forum that I met some really interesting people. During my past I lost contact with most people I knew. I am only still in contact with what I consider to be true friends which are not many at all. I have managed to make new friends that know me as I am, and not someone that I am trying to be.

I would advise to spend more time on yourself at least for the first year or years in reading all the available material in English, be it books booklets and whatever is available. Once you feel you need more, take the next step and start translating on your own, there are over a thousand articles on the FIGU German site that are available for free. If on the way you are able to make new friends be it through this forum or anywhere else then it would be nice, but if not don’t get yourself down if you don’t find anyone near to you for the time being.

I don’t know if you read the article I posted on the topic of “ET Intervention On Earth” (my post no. 264) and would recommend you read it, is that spreading the word be it commercial or non commercial should be avoided. Simply because it is wrong, you can make it available for people to find but not to spread it. If you would like to share your interest and tell your friends what you are studying then it’s ok but that is also limited and you should not talk about it if it doesn’t interest them after a first attempt, but it’s not ok trying to get strangers or get as many people as you can get to read the message, that is missioning which FIGU is strictly against. I will repeat again trust me if you spend more time on learning, it will be energy spent better than trying to make the information available for others at least in the beginning. There are many that are doing it at this point. So at least if you start after reading all the English material and some German things then you will be able to provide much better information because it wouldn't only be copy and paste. If you know what I mean.

PS: My advice change your username, such a name must have quite a negative effect on your subconsciousness… that is why I preferred to call you Luckyguy, because I think it is sad for someone to think of himself as unlucky because in the end of the day it is in your hands to be lucky or unlucky, and I guess it is obvious what you chose. Please rethink about it… it’s for your own good, and of course your choice.

Salome, Badr

Unluckyguy26

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Badr !

I agree with you a 100% on the username. It has been from an old experience that i had when i thought of myself as unlucky, but now i dont think that i could be any luckier, im a verry lucky guy now its just a pseudo that im kind of used to. its been part of and email adress that i have for a while now a while now and ever since ive discover the mission ive been thinking about changing it even my last post was on the run so i will try to do it soon as im done with this. I do understand of the consequences that is why last post i refered myself as U26 just like one person called me, a way of diverting the meaning away from my thoughts. I will change it soon, i apreciate the concern it was really nice of you, thank you.

So like you said i should let the people come to their own understanding according to how it resonate through them; and if they are not intersted dont push it. Come to think about ive been through that phase where a lot of people are calling you(me) crazy with few ppl and i was worried for a while because my ways of thinking always have been"outside of the box" and remember asking myself:wow what if they are right and that im insane? that is untill i found out about Billy that im starting to get a better view at things in a wider broader aspect, now i can just laugh it out. If Syn thinks he had it bad he hasnt seen anything yet, ive been through worse. This world will need to over come a lot of conceptions that they believe in cause they have been programed for too long to follow what they want us to in order to control us better at their own profit.

Well as for now im just gonna get my head deeper into the books and other publications.
with peace.

LUCKYGUY26.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 143
Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Lucky Guy,

If you see, this is your 7th post.
You really are Lucky. There are so many ways you can be lucky that other can't even think of.

Think Positive.

Salome
Aditya

Unluckyguy26

Posted on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 11:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Aditya,

I thank you for the the advice and i do think positive most of the time or when i find myself being negative i try my best to quickly change my thoughts into positive. like i said the username is not from resent point of views or conceptions i have had this for a while now that when i built my account i use that email addresS and also use part of it as a username here. i didnt think about it really on how this could affect me as far as my learnings.i kind of acted on impulse at that time thinking its no big deal.
Technology has sort of left me behind im just trying my best with it.growing up in a 3rd world country, the school that i went to didnt offer much access of it. it wasnt untill 6 years ago when i came to the US that i got really familiar with the Net or a Pc for that mater. i have tried to change it today but without any success i dont know if i should go and redo a whole new account or there is a way that i can just change the username,i have looked for it and i dont think its part of my editing profile.
So bear with me until i find a way to change it and from now on just refer to me as i will to myself as THE LUCKY GUY or 1LUCKY GUY.

Stay positive.
1luckyguy

Badr

Post Number: 271
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Luckyguy,

Reading on another topic you posted this “I just found out today according to a response from another room in this forum that figu doesnt encourage people to go on their own personal mission. would that make any harm if its just there on mypersonal profile?”

It seems like you misunderstood me. What FIGU does not support is someone preaching to people or missioning, i.e. going around and telling people about FIGU, so in that sense what I meant was if you use your myspace.com to invite people to your profile so they would read it, is considered missioning since you approached the people to come and see. It should be their own initiative to come to you. So if you don’t do it then you can ignore me, but if you do it then you might want to think again.

So in other words that doesn’t mean that you can’t have a profile on myspace.com or a personal website. There is nothing wrong with that, the problem is only when you try to find the people to look at your website. If they search for info and get to your website that is different and not considered missioning. So making it accessible is different to inviting people to see your profile.

And the last point, nobody mentioned anything that people are not encouraged to go on their personal mission. When I say missioning I mean going up to strange people and giving them flyers or brochures or in the context of this case I mean it is if you inviting people to see your profile.

Hope you now understand what I meant.

Salome, Badr

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 147
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr,

Yes, very well said. We don't know how unknown people will take it, it may have serious adverse affects on them.

So the best thing is for them to find out themselves, and enjoy the knowledge, and progress from it.

Salome
Aditya

Unluckyguy26

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Badr and Aditya

I really appreciate you guys clearing that out. I could have misunderstood just a bit by reading to fast or by taking a few words with the wrong connotations. My english is a daily project,words that are similar to my own native language could have different meaning in so many ways.Spelling check comes in handy.So when you said missioning i guess i picked up the wrong on it,now i understand what you mean
Well the info is basically just there i dont really go around per say in my entourage and invite people. Most people on my profile are not interested about any of it so if they stop by its only for different purpose. my point was what if by stoping for something else someone who is already interested sees it and say: wow ive been looking for something like that maybe i should find out more on my own. The info is just my "own" in a way and i dont really impose it on people. If they are already interested and somewhat open minded and engage with me in a conversation i just tell them that is their own decision and that they are welcome to view some of my post if they are interested and that they dont have to believe in it nor accept it according to my own little "personal space", its up to them to decide. So its not imposed on them as in they are suppose to believe what i believe in. The information is just there.

Well i dont know if everyone would consider it a good news, but i just found someone by accident that is also as interested as i am and she was happy to also finally find somebody to speak these thing with . Would it be wise if i give her Michael Horn website for example before she can get to figu or anything else or just let her go on her own and find out? I dont wanna overwhelm her with too many info at once cause im still learning myself.

U26
1luckyguy

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 11:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Lucky Guy,

Well, I would say, talk to her, ask her what she knows about the mission, on the basis of that, you can judge by yourself how much of information to give out.

You can give it out slowly in steps, also tell her to keep searching.

Then when you feel she is ready, introduce her to all of us here in the forum.

I feel very happy when new people come and share their thoughts over here, it feels nice to help people.

"LIVE AND ASSIST TO LIVE"

Salome
Aditya

Unluckyguy26

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2007 - 10:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Aditya

Its the way to go as i was just thinking about it before i red your message. I will go slowly on what i learn so far and depend on how she understands it i will see if i should tell her more and i will tell her to keep searching,i wouldnt want her to just take my word for it. She also mention that her husband is a big fan of the "unknown,aliens" as she put it, so maybe he too could become interested. we'll see how its going to turn out. Lets hope that they get more open minded.
1luckyguy

Beli

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, January 28, 2008 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

blerim -beli

Dsp0123

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, February 17, 2008 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have tried in a round about, very vague way to discuss this issue with my friends. They now jokingly say I think I'm an alien. I belong to several online spiritual groups and recently there was a post that I thought I'd share here. This is a quote from the post "I just cant stand that these people out there claim they are wise
prophets and try to push their beliefs on us. It makes me want to just
say....Im not indigo....Im me and I have psychic abilities. I dont
come from aliens from outer space , and I dont come from fallen
angels. Though you might and you have every right to believe how YOU
believe, but dont let anyone else tell you how it is up there!
What so called prophet is going to try to brainwash us next?" Needless to say, not everyone wants to hear some things.

Karlsult

Post Number: 25
Posted on Sunday, July 06, 2008 - 12:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,

I have a myspace page like ton of other people...
www.myspace.com/noadware

Hope it is all ok - I just placed what I think is good enough for others to see.

My mum does not believe abductions, ufo sightings neither that aliens exist. But the crop circles is where she could not find a clue - she thinks they are not man made! So to "convince" maybe showing crop circles to people is better than any other ufo sighting or story... They start thinking and reflecting - probably that helps for them to start searching in some way or another for the truth...

Karl

Marcela

Posted on Monday, July 07, 2008 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everybody, I hope you all are doing well:
Before I found out about FIGU, I read the TJ twice and I told my mom and sister. They immediately started to believe what the book was saying about the human spirit, god and Creation; it just makes sense. However, I didn’t show them the pictures of the space-saucers yet; I think that they should know the past of the teachings before I show them the present events with the Plejaren. I took it very well because I always believed in life in other planets. I even thought that we came from another planet because we are so different from apes. (Some scientists believe we descend from the apes), which can be true, but I thought that maybe at some point there was a colony of aliens here on earth and that’s how we became homo-sapiens. (which according to anthropologists, it is the only surviving specie of humans here on earth). Of course, I might be wrong, because I am a new member, and I don’t want to contradict you guys and you can correct me anytime. Going back to telling others, I will be very careful, because I know most people, friends and family will not believe me; they will think that I have lost my mind, etc… However, if the conversation arises among the right kind of people (meaning open minded people) I will say exactly what I believe in and if they are interested I will tell them to purchase the TJ. If they pay attention and become interested, they will find the web site.
Take care,
mb

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page