Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 10, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » What is the Mission? » Archive through September 10, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sirashwin

Post Number: 49
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave

As i understand bringing of Billy's spiritform from the Arahat Athersata back into the material re-incarnation cycle by the Petale level is a unique event and shall never happen again in this first cycle of Creation.

And regarding us being special, i meant we probably must be the only civilization with the manipulated aggressor gene to have the privilege of the Plejaren Contacts or for that matter Contact with any one of the races of the Federation.

But do the other civilizations have open contact with the Plejarens or are they the same as here?

Thanking You
ashwin

Hector

Post Number: 313
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 07:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ashwin you have to read a lot more free material from different varied souces, for instance gaiaguys.net, in order to gain more access to the truth of the Billy Meier case.(It's my advice, do not take it as an offense).

I remember i read somewhere that the plejaren only have contact with space travel capable civilizations who have reached a certain evolutive-spiritual level.

If that's not the case, like here on Earth, contacts are maintained via prophets like Billy and via unconscious impulses which try to awaken, to "impulse" the cognition of the creational laws and commandments and so spiritual evolution is accelerated, no forced, in a certain way that is in accordance with the creational laws.

The plejaren do not move a single finger if such action is not in accordance with the creational laws/directives.You remember the Vulcanos from star trek? 100% logical creatures? I suspect Gene Roddenberry, as a sci-fi writer, received some of those spiritual-evolutive impulses...

Sirashwin

Post Number: 52
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Hector

Thanks for the advice; and i shall never ever take it as an insult .

I try my best to read all materials but in gaiaguys.net the material is all scattered. But hey i still say a million times that it is the best site on info on Billy. Another problem is that i listened to the tapes of Randolph Winters (for those who don't know he is a fraud); so i am in doubt of the validity of many facts mentioned in the tapes.

And by the way i am sure this link will be a good site in the future as here some gaiaguys.net material are listed in sequential order
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/meier/index.php/Main_Page

One more problem is that i feel a bit "lost" to read a few random contacts; you know there is no continuity. Do you know where the first few contacts with Semjase is available online?

Thanking You
ashwin

Hector

Post Number: 315
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At steelmark.com you have good texts, including contact 1&2.

http://www.steelmarkonline.com/downloads.htm

There is a norwegian page which many people do not like too much, but it made me think and to me it was very helpful:

http://www.galactic-server.com/rune/semjeng1.html

In the end, you have a continuous, daily flow of information about Billy and Creation which you have to judge, value and filter.This is oneself homework, to "separate the wheat from the chaff".

This is why i recently asked Billy if Rudolf Steiner and Helena Blavatski offered any spiritual information which could be interesting for study.He replied:It's up to you to study their material, or to reject it.And for me its very important to re-read the texts, because i find new details every time i re-read Billy's texts.

Above all, there is free choice, when it comes to study whatever topic, including Geisteslehre...

Francofiori2004

Post Number: 64
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's good:

http://www.semjase.net/index_en.html
An amazing invention for natural health:
WWW.ETERNARINGS.COM

Sirashwin

Post Number: 54
Posted on Sunday, September 02, 2007 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Hector and Francofiori2004 for your links.

PS - i was aware of contacts 1&2 available on steelmarkonline.com but since they didn't have the corresponding german translation i thought they weren't genuine.

Regards
ashwin

Edward

Post Number: 862
Posted on Wednesday, September 05, 2007 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Franco.....

The below posting from PAR site mentioned this concerning the - Semjase.net -
web site:

Re: age-spans, TJ, yangtze dolphin

Hello Sean,

The 'channelled' version of the T.J. you mentioned on semjase.net is in fact a
serious violation of copyrights, not to mention that it has been falsified,
i.e. it is a load of bunk. The website contains many falsehoods and
inaccuracies as well, and, personally, I would not trust it at all.

Salome
Anthea

And further when 'Channelled' is being mentioned: One should be Cautious!

When 'Channelled' is referred, we are in many cases dealing with -
Schizophrenic Metal Behavior -! There is NO SUCH THING as Channeling! And if
there was the possibility to Channel: One would have to be very very far more
Highly Advanced...in Spirit(and Consciousness), than the average human being
here on Earth.

Thus, if there were someone here on Earth that may so-call 'Channel': Than It
Would Be BILLY!

Edward.

Adysor

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
This question is about Billy Meier and his mission.

It is said that his spirit form reached the Arahat Athersata level of evolution. He said that he himself decided to go back to the evolution level for another 60 billion years to play a prophet role for his people, right?
But he also stated that one of the Laws of Creation is that a higher evolved spirit form cannot reincarnate in a world with low evolved spirit forms and that it needs to wait for the evolutionary level of the other spirit forms of the earth to become equal to his level of evolution.

Now my question is, is this possible? how could he break one of the Creational Laws?
Adrian.

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 237
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor,

Yes, it is true as you say, a highly evolved spirit form cannot come back to a lower level. Well, in the case of Nokodemion (same spirit form as Billys)had come back from that level to the lower level. This is extremly rare, and it is said will never ever happen again.

I dont know how the law was broken, well he must have got permission as he was in the Arhat Athrasat level. So, all i can guess is he must have got permission from a higher evolution group pf people. It was done fpr the right cause, so it must have been considered.

Salome
Aditya

Hector

Post Number: 382
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 02:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems like every human civilization demands true leaders, advanced humans who act as guiding lights in terms of spirituality.Just like a herd needs a dominant male, mankind needs prophets and true leaders.They are "wegbereiters" (way preparers).Billy Meier and his previous personalities match this profile.

The spirit reincarnates in the case that evolution is possible, in the case that the spirit is able to gather new experencies , wisdom and knowledge.Billy seems to be in a different category, he plays another league, but sure his current life has added new, fresh power to his unique spirit form.

During these millenia his consciousness has had to adapt to the average earth human consciousness.His spirit, resembling a huge accumulator, has no equal, but his consciousness has been "crippled" in order to grant a proper evolution.These concepts are difficult to explain anyway....

Adysor

Post Number: 46
Posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 06:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adytia,

Thank you for your answer, still it's pretty weird...

Hi Hector,

Looks like you didn't study the Meier material, at least this part :/.

Humanity doesn't need any prophets and the true leaders are chosen from within humanity. As Adytia said, this is a very rare case, because of problems caused ages ago until this day, and I think Billy agrees with me... It is not like the others say from the rest of the channelings, that higher life forms come in our aid as "guiding lights"....blah blah blah....

I think Billy Meier himself said, that if let alone, without external interference, the life forms, be it flora, fauna or humans, are evolving according to Creation and its laws, therefore no prophets are needed, maybe just impulses from other lifeforms to help in the technical and spiritual evolution but without them(humans) knowing about the impulses.
Adrian.

Edward

Post Number: 1144
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adrian....

Billy's Spirit-form is indeed an Exception.

Just as the case was concerning the whole True Prophet lineage, was.

So, if you read the TJ, it will gave you more Insight 'in how' this all came
about(Jmmanuel). Billy's Spirit-form, through - Freewill -, accepted the
Mission, to incarnate on Earth, and that his Spirit-form (can) adapt itself to
the Earth's environment, and Vibrations, etc. So, this last mentioned, was of
course, also kept into account. In contrary to the Plejarans whom have to
utilize their so-called Frequency Vibrational Belt, so to speak, to adapt
themselves to the Earthman's Vibrations environment.

Thus, Billy's Spirit-form, is quite - Unique -, and Modified to the extent for
proper utilization on Earth.

Thus, it is not per se 'breaking' one of Creation's Laws. Just utilizing her
Laws for a much more Greater Purpose and Cause, if you will. And also, STILL
within the Framework Of (The) CREATION; because it was also a - Calling -, if
you will, directly from Creation, Itself, to some extent!

Thus, the above mentioned would apply solely...to the True Prophet Lineage.

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 206
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 01:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Adrian

for those who are not experienced with the material it is to their and our advantage to search through the archives for information, so that they too can be informed as many others are on this forum.

If you had done this, you would find exerpts from Jacob eg., which help explain issues that you refer to incorrectly.

here is one you could have found if you had searched:

.........A pure-spiritform has a conscious Spirit-consciousness with its own identity, and doesn’t need a material body or consciousness anymore, its also free from the cycle of incarnation.
This spiritform will be able to do as it pleases, but always and in accordance with the Laws of Creation, it will be absolutely impossible for this Spiritform to do anything illogical or against Creation.
Normally it will be a part of a pure-spiritform-collective, but even then it’s completely free to do as it pleases.

So, Arahat Athersata has foreseen what happend, is happening and will happen on this planet, because they can see in every time as they please.
Although Plejaren Spiritforms are very far advanced they still have an unconsicous -spiritconsicous and are therefore bound to their own planet, they cant incarnate on this planet, and be a prophet.
The only logical solution is that one pure-spiritform will take on a task to be a prophet, for several reasons:

1. It has a conscious spirit consicoussness and can decide on its own in a perfect logical manner.
2. It's the only Spiritform who has the adequate knowledge, wisdom, power, love and strength to deal with the low and hard vibrations of the Earth human Spiritforms; we all know what happened to Semjase when our vibes hit her.
3. Pure spiritforms of Arahat Athersata are knowledgeable and wise enough to assist us as prophets, so a pure spiritform of Petale doesn’t have to do it. Although a pure spiritform of Petale is wiser then a pure spiritform of Arahat Athersata there is nothing that what the Earth human can understand that can't be explained by Arahat Athersata. Petale has its role that it explained the 12 commandments because it has the greatest wisdom of all, except Creation.
4. An pure Spiritform is not bound by incarnation cycles so they can incarnate where and when they please and when it’s needed.

The Spiritform in Billy is scheduled to reincarnate in the year 2075, if it would be bound to the incarnation laws and Billy would die this year, then his spiritform would incarnate in the year 2105 and not in the year 2075 (nowadays human-spiritforms incarnate too early because of overpopulation, but this is forced)
Billy's material lifetime is 67 years x 1.52 = 101.84 years in the Spiritual realm.

The Spiritform in Billy wasn't singled out, but chose out of its own FREE will to be a prophet.

Another note to this is that even it seems for us a very long time that his spiritform amongst us, but compared to the time spend in the pure spiritual realms, its rather short.
When the spiritform in Billy returns, it won't have to catch up on the time missed in the pure spiritual-realm, but it will be a part again of the collective and be able to access all gained knowledge and wisdom during its absence and be on the same level in no-time.

Jacob

Hector is one of the more well read forum members, and reads German so his offerings might be ones to take note of if you wish to learn about the material.

I will leave it up to you to find out why this planet and others may need prophets -- which of course they do when certain circumstances become evident. This is obvious.

here is one small exerpt from the OM -

From the OM Kanon 20
95. Es waren gegeben den Menschengeschlechtern und Völkern der Erde Propheten von alters her, so also ward gesendet der Henoch und der Elja, der Jesaja und der Jeremja, und der Jmmanuel und der Mohammed in direkter Folge und steter Wiedergeburt, nebst dem Johannes und Eljas und dem Hjob und allem Heer der anderen Rechtschaffenen und Gerechten, wie sie da auch waren der Buddha, der Zoroaster und der Babatschi und andere.
95. The humankind and peoples of the Earth were given prophets since ancient times, so therefore were sent Henoch and Elja [Elijah], Jesaja [Isaiah] and Jeremja [Jeremiah] and Jmmanuel and Mohammed in direct succession and always reincarnated, along with Johannes [John the Baptist] and Elijas [Elisha] and Hjob and all hosts of other upstanding and righteous ones, as also were Buddha, Zoroaster, Babatschi and others.

My question to you is, in light of the above, and the entire Nokodemjon line of prophets, why would they come unless there was a need?

in peace

Robjna

Hector

Post Number: 383
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 06:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Adysor i guess youre right when you say prophets are needed only in the case that human civilizations do not follow either natural or creational laws.

But many civilizations have degenerated, they begun not to observe and not to comply with the universally stablished laws and commandments of Creation.They need help.Call it spiritual assistance.Spiritual counsel.Who better than prophets and righteous ones, to assist entire civilizations...

When you reach a certain technological level, you find assistance thoroughout the entire universe, because you are able to contact different human beings (who are wiser than you and me, for example the Plejaren).

The point for me was that prophets feel the need to assist their fellow men, when circumstances have turned bad.Nobody forces them to do what they do, they do this under no pressure, but responsibility, integrity and will to comply with the creational laws and commandments of Creation.(Of course this is my personal opinion and everyone is entitled to disagree).

Adysor

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Indi,

I didn't mean to offend Hector, it's just that he didn't really answered my question but I still appreciate his comment. My comment about the people needing prophets was just my opinion...

Your answer was much more detailed and I thank you.

"why would they come unless there was a need? "

When I was talking that humanity doesn't originally need prophets and saviors, I was refering to all the humans on all the planets and universes.
I never said that they have nothing to do here on Earth, if they are here, as you say, surely they are needed.
Adrian.

Redbeard

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my reading I keep running across the phrase " the SOL system "which refers to our location in the universe. Is there a meaning to the letters " SOL" and what exactly does it refer to or describe?

Markc

Post Number: 660
Posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sol is the Latin word for Sun . As in Solar System . According to the Plejaren , it's actually the name of our sun , as well as the general noun , describing what it is .

MC
Mark Campbell

Jpm

Post Number: 35
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the mission ?

i have a thought about the question.

it's obvious to me that the definition depends on personal cognition of the question itself.

the mission keeps us aware of realities that give our minds something to think about but what happens when we have a question, or, alternative "theory"? below is my short opinion about the topic...

since anyone who is anyone thinks differently based on many factors of his spirit and mind, it is obvious that he will use his knowledge to spread his own personal truth because, well, let's face it...that's what illogical beings do and we have to beware of it constantly but what is truth really?

at a higher percentage then not on this planet currently there is no such thing because the conceptual IQ of people's minds can be low and most don't have an effective spiritual conciousness to weed out truth from untruth. (as is the case within the religious mess.)

with that said, i think that when writing replies to other members about conflicting information either in the Meier case or about anything else, we should please remember that everyone most certainly and truly does really think differently...

if i am not correct about this then the "mentally ill" are actually crazy. of course, they are factually not, although, it can and does appear that way at times to varying degrees...

the mentally ill as do all human beings on this planet, think with their minds and spiritual conciousness. so they and everyone else alive are all technically telling the truth because they "believe" it. this is one of the reasons Billy has been quoted saying "belief truly can move mountains".

an important part of the Contacts is to eventually remove religious institutions from this entire planet (no coercion) and this will take a great deal of time. i think it's a good plan because these institutions are poisioning our world badly... but the religious fanatics that follow their teachings cannot and should not be forced to give up their foolish beliefs because it wouldn't be in alignment with the creational laws. creational laws definately exist for a reason and we are thankful for them.

thank you for reading and hope you're having a good day/night

bye
"if a central truth was a reality at lowly levels of the human-psyche, evolution would not be possible." - JPM

Jpm

Post Number: 51
Posted on Saturday, September 06, 2008 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

what is the mission?

that's a good question.

i am going to ask billy if i am pelegon.

Billy, Am I not Pelegon ?

if he tells me i'm not i might leave this forum.
"if central truth was a reality at lowly levels of the human-psyche, evolution would not be possible." - JPM

The_original_dave

Post Number: 257
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jpm,

How do you suppose Billy would know if your spirit form animated the body of Pelegon or anyone else for that matter...

Also, if your spirit form was in the body of Pelegon it doesn't mean you are or were Pelegon..

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 434
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 11:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey jpm, what is the mission you say?
perhaps someone with pelegons spirit could answer that.

another good piece of friendly advice,,, billy will either A:not tell you anything concerning your past
or B: tell you "no, you are not pelegon" or ever had your spirit exist in pelegon" or something along those lines.
the fact that you will leave this forum if he tells you you were not pelegon, shows what a great lack of spiritual strength you have.

Earthling

Post Number: 43
Posted on Tuesday, September 09, 2008 - 01:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm, if it means so much to you, you can be Pelegon.

I was biking the other day with my sister. Some SUV honked at us as it passed too close for comfort. Naturally I waved my middle finger at the driver. He stopped and as I rode up to his window he started ranting "Did you see my license plate? I could take you down!"

Naturally curious I asked what was so special about his plates. He said "I'm a retired NY City Cop and I served in the Armed Forces".

I told him I was very impressed but that this was not Taliban controlled Afghanistan, that this was the USA, the home of the 'free', and we are allowed to bike here. After a few more empty threats, trying to relive his glory days, he was on his way.

So Jpm, moral of the story - its not who you were or think you were, its what you are, NOW. If you want people to respect you, do something to garner respect, you can't just demand it because of some past life & all the power and respect once associated with that past life.

Hector

Post Number: 404
Posted on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jpm, Pelegon did nothing at the time to try to change the course of events which guided us into perennial wars and materialism, he did nothing in order to teach terrestrial humans the laws and commandments of creation so we became wiser.

Pelegon, as a historic figure may have some value. As a spiritual figure Pelegon has zero value. In comparison, Billy Meier is in his way to change our entire civilization and planet, and your can help him in his task with your actual personality.

So between Pelegon and Jpm, its quite obvious that Jpm became the privilege to be born at a time when he had the opportunity to contribute to change the world and its inhabitants for the better. He was born in the same epoch as the last, seventh prophet, and managed to learn his teachings too.

So Jpm, do you really realize what a tremendous privilege you are enjoying/experiencing?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page