Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 02, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier » How YOU found out about Billy Meier? » Archive through November 02, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Syn

Post Number: 4
Posted on Tuesday, July 03, 2007 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

in hopes of catching attention here, i was just wondering i could e able to find a place somewhere near wila or a place close by.....i was really hoping in being able to stay for a few months or so but i cant be spending alot of money so i prefer nto on hotels or motels....so a fairly cheap place to stay.....

would anyone kindly be able to help me out?
Derek : I swear.....there out there....
Lisa : um....Derek your a little crazy....aliens dont exist......
Derek : Well clearly...they do then why is the ufos out there....
Lisa : umm...yea w/e your insane....
Derek : Well....tthe thing about being insane is weither your not insane and you say your not insane ppl look at you in denial and say you are insane and when you do say your insane, your insane....so its not fair.....man this world is so stupid....

The_original_dave

Post Number: 147
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 09:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sin, You won't find a hotel/motel in Wila but there are hotels in Winterthur which is only a short 5 min train ride away from Wila. There's also the Guest House hotel/restaurant in Schmidruti but I think it's a little expensive.

If your looking for the cheapest thing then you should camp at the center, you would only have to pay for your tent and ofcourse pay for the food and other supplies you used while there. The price is pretty cheap, it's only 6 Franks a day which is like 3 Euro's a day. I'm not sure how much a Dollar is worth in Switzerland nowadays.

If you decide to stay a few days at the center call this number, 0041523851310 to arrange things. Don't be startled if Billy picks up the phone, he usually does.

Well I hope that helped.

Regarding your last post.
I guess he would be able to predict your arrival if he looked into it or was told by the P's but remember Billy's not sometype of wizard, fortune teller or medium. He's an ordinary man like everyone else except ofcourse he's more evolved spiritually.

Anyways, if you still have doubts on how to plan your trip or have a question about FIGU there's a forum full of members ready to help out.

Salome

David

Scott

Post Number: 1369
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 09:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please lets stick to the topic.

Michael

Post Number: 600
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also try this place, I've stayed there many times:

Sternen: 011 41 071 977.1617
Michael Horn

Syn

Post Number: 15
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is the number toll free because im aware that not all phone plans allow international calls
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Adityasonakia

Post Number: 129
Posted on Tuesday, December 04, 2007 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Dave,

Thanks a lot for the number.

Sir Ashwin and I want to visit Billy.
Its just a thought right now, but in the future we do hope to visit him together.

Salome
Aditya

Syn

Post Number: 20
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok i am in the process of going to see billy meier soon so i am starting to roll the ball. If anyone could add me and send an email of what all is provided and what do i need to buy in order to stay there and so forth it would be greatly appreciated. And i just might ask a close friend of mine so he can see Billy Meier for himself. Maybe he will become a believer...

Email: ddrmax4ever@hotmail.com

It would be greatly appreciated
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Michael

Post Number: 602
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Syn,

May I suggest that you plan on staying at a hotel/bed and breakfast unless you have been assured of other arrangements, which would probably be camping out...and it is winter in Switzerland.

As far as what is provided, it's a safe bet that it would be the opportunity to do some work there...if the place is accessible.

Secondly, Billy isn't on display for people to come and see him and becoming a believer in anything is the opposite of what FIGU and the teachings are all about.
Michael Horn

Markc

Post Number: 574
Posted on Thursday, December 13, 2007 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Syn ;

If you are a passive member and working there for three days when you visit , you might see him , I mean , he lives there . If you are not , then you will only be able to visit for thirty minutes on sundays , I believe .
Mark Campbell

The_original_dave

Post Number: 154
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 03:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Markc, yes it seems those are the rules they set at the beginning but they don't follow them. For example, I am not a passive member YET but I was allowed to spend a week at the center with no problems at all. The same happened for three Italian fellows who were also camping out, well one was while the other two brought there RV.

Syn, don't think you'll get to have a long conversation with Billy. Like Michael said, 'he's not on display', especially now that he's writing more than one book at a time.
Don't be discouraged though, you'll probably get the chance to meet him and see him more than once if you decide to stay at the center a few days. When Billy has some spare time he likes to meet the visitors.

If you decide to stay at the center a few days DO NOT go within the next 2 months since you'll be commiting suicide due to the weather. Switzerland is a pretty cold place already, just imagine how it must be in the winter, especially when sleeping in a tent!

Norm

Post Number: 1154
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 06:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is the How you found out about Billy thread. Where is the visiting info thread? Was it deleted?
My Website

Syn

Post Number: 21
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hah. Yeah i know its winter i was planning on going in the summer ofcourse. No i didnt expect to see billy but more on getting a feeling on actually seeing the place myself, i am in the process of becoming a passive member so i think it would be alright. In visiting billy i wasnt expecting to become a believer, i already am. Although i do have a few questions i prefer to ask billy in person if i get the chance. I just would like to visit another place far far away witha good purpose. Besides i wanted to take some pictures of the man so i could bring back some photos of Billy and Switzerland... Once again people got me all wrong lol.

Sincerely.

-Gerald Massey

Scott

Post Number: 1377
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2007 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Norm, Please continue this discussion in the proper section:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/28.html?1194452467

Mehraein62

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, December 27, 2007 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all friends.
And Dear Michael Horn

1- sorry for my laughing question, but address to the
Syn requests for getting to the center , it means apart from meeting Billy , maybe some paranormal , or ET,s sighting would or might happen?! if am right.

2- English translation of Billy's works and contact reports are very small amount yet ( that I would
buy some from TheyFlay.com soon) but if any good news about translating much more books in English?

3- Is it useful , if I try to buy and keep as origin resources of Billy,s and P,s works in German? ( and maybe can translate it very primitively in English throw penscaner or some thing like this)?

Best regard

Badr

Post Number: 281
Posted on Friday, December 28, 2007 - 01:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mehraein

It would be much appreciated if you would separate your questions and posting them in a better topic. As none of your questions relate to the topic that you posted now.

As you are new I will give you some tips..

Question 1 - Could be asked in
FIGU's Discussion Board » General Area » FIGU Related » Visiting the Semjase Silver Star Center
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/28.html?1198646233

Question 2 and Question 3- Could be asked in
FIGU's Discussion Board » The Mission » Translations
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3549.html?1198034046

PS: You might want to read these topics that I just mentioned as the discussions there might have answers, as your questions have been asked before.

So please move the discussions on the mentioned topics.

Salome, Badr

Ennui246

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 - 06:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All

How I found out about Billy the Kid.

My next door neighbour told me about an expirience he had at work with a couple of workers with him. He saw a mother ship that dwarfed a 747 jet plane, then last christmass night. my neighbour, my nephew,his friend and my self saw 3 stars moving in strange directions than one glowed at an intense brightness and dis-appeared as they all
did (dis-appear). For three months I looked for an answer on the internet.The first intake of billy's material was the Beam-ship footage which really wasn't too interesting as other footage was
equally mind blowing.But after viewing footage of billy himself a one armed man in switzerland living on a farm trying to get the attention of people as best he could. Thats what interested me the most, I was in switzerland in 1990. these people don't draw attention to themselves and the beautiful breathtaking landscape in my mind
couldn't picture ufo's landing there. Then I learned of his notes then the TJ and now life makes sense. What could you say to a man like Billy? This man has the world on his shoulders with people kicking him in the legs. Although I feel powerless to help him half way across the world , if I could it would be more than an honor.

Aletha

Post Number: 3
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 01:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I found out about Billy Meier a little over 3 months ago.

I've was feeling disillusioned with my spiritual life as I had left a religious cult a number of years ago. I searched and dabbled in almost anything spiritual/metaphysical/esoteric/occultic in the hopes of filling this "lack" in my heart or spirit.
I read into Michael Tsarions' work, listened to various channelers (which sounded like total rubbish to me! what a waste of time!), read and listened to conspiracy theorists talk about insane issues and issues that are probably plausible.
That's when I stumbled upon a website by a guy named George Green and studied his videos and material and read his book of the TJ. The Talmud of Jmmanuel caught my attention 100%.... and yet I still searched for a more authentic version. That's when I found Billy Meier's name and the Figu site through Michael Horn's website.

Looking back over my journey leading to Billy, I can't help but smile at the human Spirit's tenacious goal in going after spiritual truth, even if it has to wade through mountains of lies and idiocy.... if the Spirit hears just a small granule of truth, it will pursue it like a dog with a bone... never letting go until it's found!

I'm just grateful and honoured that I'm among like minded people who generally feel the same!

I'll stop now!

Peace & Blessings to All!!

Maxine

Earthling

Post Number: 19
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2008 - 06:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I posted a comment on youtube and someone emailed me about my comment. Then that person would send various links of youtube videos asking me what I thought of them. One was of this guy I never heard of, Billy Meier. He seemed sincere, honest & I liked him. So from there, I dug a little deeper. I find it astonishing I had never come across him till very recently.

Markv

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 - 04:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I had some experiences similar to Aletha, and had always felt that there was just something amiss about organized religions, and contradictions that I had found therein (I was raised Catholic).

Also, I always had an interest in ancient civilizations, lost wisdoms, and the "wonders of the ancient world" and such, as well as the possibility of ET's existing. One day, I heard about the radio show Coast to Coast AM, eventually became addicted to it. This gave me more insight into the alternative histories of the world which blew my mind, and helped my imagination to run wild once again.

I had seen some of Meier's pictures here and there, but, like many others, I thought that the pics were "too good to be true" and never looked into it much more. Eventually I looked into it again, and unfortunately became disillusioned by the skeptics making me lose my interest in the case.

Also, for a bit I looked into shamanism and ingested something that gave me

Then about 2 months back I delved in to ET subject matter again, and after weeding through huge amounts of disinfo (such as Dan Burisch and the Project Serpo stuff) and other conflicting information.

I had pretty much run out of places that I was interested in looking, and was eventually brought back to the Meier case through a lecture I saw online about the TJ. This sparked my interest because I finally sensed some truth in a ET/UFO case, so I delved headlong into the info.

Then it was the "Wedding Cake" ship video which particularly jumped out at me. I dismissed the odd appearance of the craft because, of course, I've never seen a flying saucer in real life, so I figured who was I to judge what one would REALLY look like. Long story short, I knew that this had to be real.

Anyways, after digging through more info, I started to feel my heart racing at the realization that it really all made sense, objectively speaking. I had always suspected that ET's had something to do w/ our history (i.e. "the missing link"), that they likely would have been perceived as "gods" to the primitive earthlings, and already knew of all of the artifacts and ancient stories corroborating these ideas.

Long story short; I felt like an idiot for chasing these subjects around forever in different cases, when the REAL story had been available for my entire life (I'm currently 23). I now feel so much more complete after learning these things, and am now freed from searching everywhere for the answers to my questions about our history.

I too sense that many more people are now waking up to the fact that this case is real, but I hope that Mr. Meier does as well because I feel so badly for the ridicule which he's suffered over the years.

Oh, and sorry for such a long post! (I could have made it longer)

Redbeard

Post Number: 20
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2008 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to informed minority, there should be more that 900 plus people registered here but I suppose some learn and leave.

I enjoyed the recent posts here by Maxine, Earthling and Markv, so I was inspired to tell my Beam tale.

At the time I discovered this material I was just bowing out of a men's ministry position in a christian church of about 1200 people. We had been going to this church since around 1984. I loved to lead people but began to burn out and also grew tired of the politics related to inner church dealings. I learned a great deal about human behavior as I attempted to guide the men at the church to the truth about their lives I grew up in a home where my Mother was searching for the truth and had a good deal of alternative books that related to reincarnation and also what would be considered occult.
Our family had some major disfunction issues as we tried to run our family business together, so when I married a devout christian I just kind of walked away from anything like that until about 3 years ago.
As I was looking at some of the old material I had read up on years before about astral travel, that Lobsang Rampa had written about, as I thought that if I could get out of my body I might be able to find out the truth for myself. Fortunately the website gave me a link to Jim Deardorff's web site about the TJ.
As I began to check out the parallels of the TJ and matthew I was stunned to see so many of the key christian verses corrected and so many labeled as basically total fabrication.
Picture someone with their mouth hanging down to their chest, over and over again as I went deeper and deeper into the materials related to this case. I always hated being lied to or deceived by people and controlled by the gov't. Did I mention that my dad hated the Gov't. for taking his money and my mom used to say we have no business in all these countries business and that was 30 years ago.
I am still quite covert about all of this with my wife but she does suspect I'm up to something, but she has no idea and probably never will unless she's ready for it.
I would like to thank all of you at FIGU as well as Billy Meier, Michael Horne and including Jim Deardorff, and so many other great people I don't even know, for the incredible dedication to finding and preserving the truth. You have made a big difference in my life for the better. There's nothing like being freed by the truth from the quilt, condemnation and controlling teachings of religion and learning why I'm here and what's important in life.
Peace to You and All our Fellow Earthworms,
Matt

Pathfinder

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, October 31, 2008 - 02:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello to all.

My name is Edward lewis and I am from the east coast of Canada. I am 51 years old , married, and father of four sons. I do not want the following to come across as a testimony of faith because I understand that we strive to rid ourselves of the blight that religion has caused on our land. But, in light of the problems that FIGU has had with troublemakers here, I do want to make my identification credible to you all, and this is the only way that I can do that with sincerity. For the past couple of weeks, since I first discovered Billy, I have been doing alot of soul searching, trying to sort out the credibility and worthiness of this whole thing. The following is what I have put down in writing to reach a clarity of mind concerning it all. Now that my mind is settled and I am ready to begin studying the Plejaren teachings, I hope to introduce myself to other members who are on the same path. So here is my introduction, and hopefully, for those who take the time to read it, I may be accepted and trusted. It may also prove to help some newcomers as well who are also trying to sort out their feelings around the whole Pleiadian truth.

As a young boy my mother taught me something that would one day be the vehicle by which I would evolve into a higher being.

Of course it was not as simple as that. I didn't even realize that until recently. I spent a lifetime suffering from migraine headaches even as a young boy. One day my dear mother, probably feeling my pain tenfold, showed me a technique for relaxing my body. It was successful and I have used it often throughout the years. I don't know where she learned it but I now suspect that it was likely a form of meditation she learned as a young Catholic nun while in the nunnery, before she left there to marry my father.

Regardless, the technique works for me, although I never thought of it as meditation until now. Meditation had not been something I had ever considered before, even though this relaxation technique was probably used for exactly that by nuns around the world. My mother never talked about her days there. While my father lay dying in the hospital with terminal cancer, I laid in my bed one evening and used this technique to unwind. What happened that night was totally unexpected. Of course, I had heard of out of body experiences before, but I would never have associated them with this relaxing thing I did. Actually, anything like that would have been the last thing on my mind while trying to relax.

Yet, despite my naievite, it happened. I lay there going through the steps as I was taught them, until my whole body felt paralyzed from head to toe. Completely relaxed. This was the usual routine. In this deep state, near sleep, I would normally fall into sleep after a few minutes. But this night I suddenly became aware of something I had never experienced before in all of my life thus far, some thirty years at the time. I became acutely aware that, even though my body was almost paralyzed, I was still in full control of it. I had willed it into that state, and now I was aware that I was quite awake in a sleeping body. All I had to do was think a command, and if I wanted, if I willed it, I could move any one particular digit on my body. Very precisely and exact, I could manipulate ever so slightly a finger or toe. Somehow my mind, by just a thought from within, could reach out to a small and insignificant part of my body as far away from my brain as a toe, and cause it to wiggle on command. But I did not want to disturb this moment by moving anything. I realized something special was taking place and focused on it intently. I suddenly realized that I was not just my physical body, but that I was 'in' my body, as much as a part of it. I felt as though I were inside. For the first time in my life I knew what I was, not just an outer shell, but a spirit within that shell, and I was in control.

There was definitely a difference between my spirit and the body it was using to traverse this material plane. There was no hovering around the room, or looking down at myself laying below. There was simply an acute realization that my spirit was not my body, and was not attached to the physical or material. I pictured myself laying in a field of clover and gazing into the sky, enjoying the breeze and creation. Then a light raindrop fell onto my body and I felt as though I were in a tent listening to the rain tap on the outside of the canvas, my body being a covering protecting me from the elements.

I realize that without the drama of the out of body experience of floating around the room that this experience may seem a little dull to some. But to me it was the most enlightening and revealing few minutes of my entire life. I instantly became in awe of the creation around me. From that moment on I have been searching for the truth of the creation and spirit to which I was introduced that day.

Of course, being a catholic meant turning to the church for answers. But never one for following blindly, answers to the sort of questions I put forth were not forthcoming from the church. I turned to protestantism to find out why Catholicism seemed so vague, only to find that they had no more credibility than their opposition. What a vicious cat and mouse game that is!

After years of study which went nowhere, I decided to look for the creator in ancient history, supposing that the closer I could get culturally to primitive religion, the more possible it might be to find a meaningful, rational description of the origin of creation and the creator. I discovered that the Sumerians seemed to be one of the earliest cultures offering any sort of recorded form of their beliefs. And coincidentally, what they had recorded thousands of years before Christianity had many similarities and parallels to the stories in the Bible, especially regarding genesis. The Sumerians, then the Babylonians after them,the Egyptians, the Hebrews and the Greeks, all seem to have adopted a religious sytem rooted in legends going far into pre-Sumerian times. The only difference is in the names they use and how they related to their gods or god. The stories are all too similar in theme, event and place to be overlooked as coincidental.

There is certainly something very strangely connecting about all of man's various religious cultures; far too connected by my thinking.

In Sumerian, as well as Egyptian,South American, African and North American ancient religions there is a constant reference to space travelling gods and the stars. This is not a coincidence, but a connecting factor that cannot be cast aside. In some cases there are replicas of the solar system and star charts carved into stone thousands of years before Galileo and astrology, along with pictures of men wearing spacesuit-looking garments and floating or flying around in saucer shaped vehicles. Now this is not manufactured evidence, but detailed carvings corrolating with the writing of those times, depicting and telling of gods who were able to fly into space. And to add to this there is a multitude of evidence revealing that not only advanced technology and civilization, but also advanced intelligence and knowledge, appeared instantly into the particular areas of these cultures from out of nowhere. No signs of periodic development or even sporadic evolution, but just a sudden advancement of technolgy that cannot be explained. Scholars who have studied this phenomenon are being convinced by their findings that these ancient cultures were being suddenly visited and imposed on by advanced people with knowledge that did not exist on this planet at those times. Where did these intelligences come from? The legends and myths all relate unmistakably to visitors from space.

So if we look to ancient civilization and its worship of a creator, we find it pointing not just to the heavens, but to intelligent beings from the heavens. So how has this gotten me closer to my goal of finding the true creator? There still seems to be no sign of one creator revealing itself to man, and proving itself so the world can know what it is. Which should be very easy for an omnipotent being to do.

What we do have is thousands of years of legends which seem to coincide with extraterrestrial encounters that primitives confuse, and relate to, as gods.

I know that creation is more than likely going to be as unfathomable to my intellect as would be a creator god of eternal existence. So while considering this, and what evidence I am able to track down through historical means, I must keep an open mind to the possibilities, reminding myself continually, that when considering an eternal creation, that even the most fantastic of possibilities is no more or less fantastic than the religious teaching already professed over millenia now. Therefore, when we find the Sumerians and Egyptians talking about extraterrestrials, we must consider the possibilities just as we exist in this universe ourselves. If we can exist here on earth as part of the creation, than it's not absurd to expect that others from elsewhere could exist as well. It would be absurd to suggest the opposite.

So is there anything today, in the multitude of ET encounters we hear about all the time, that manages to hold any credibility and at the same time allude to the creation or god in some way? Have all the UFO claims been proven hoaxes? Is there anything out there that ties the ancient legends with the present concerning the extraterrestrial ?

Most UFO encounters claim either sightings of crafts or actual abductions, but most are easily proven as hoaxes. But there is one claim which has withstood the tests, and has been thoroughly ripped apart time after time, without the success of proving it a hoax. And it also ties in with creation and spirituality, which means it at least deserves some serious personal scrutiny.

I'm sure there are alot of cases that claim the aliens have spoken to them after an encounter and the only way to judge them is by the content of what they claim, and any material evidence. One such claim concerns a man who says he has been visited by specific aliens all of his life. But these are not just chance abduction encounters. His first visit came as a young boy whereupon he was told that he was chosen to be taught knowledge which would, at the right time, be passed on to mankind. And this teaching continued into manhood, where in the mid seventies, he was contacted and finally told to relay the information in a particular way.

Now why should we consider this as a credible source of contact with evidence of a creator and of creation? Isn't it just taking his word, just the same as we did Moses and Jesus? The question always remains the same for those who seek the truth of creation, as well as those who don't care at all: "Why should we believe?" For the spiritual minded the answer is simple. We seek that which we believe to be out there somewhere. For the atheist it is more impersonal, and a matter of selfishness; to the atheist life is all about survival of the fittest and self gratification. To the spirit though, life is much more grand and complex, and the communion of mankind is paramount. So the spiritual believe because we see it as our responsibility to the creator, to show gratitude for that which we have, including our friends and families. To believe is to take that step away from self centeredness, and to follow a path of appreciation instead of greed.

Religion, however, has become a path of contempt and greed, which does not seem to lead to answers, but to confusion. And at its roots, ancient religion points toward extraterrestrials which, when considering available evidence regarding this, we find Billy Meier and his experiences. And of all the claims concerning extraterrestrial life his seem to have an insurmountable degree of credibility and following. Therefore a study of what can be found there is no more or less meaningful or futile than a study of biblical perspective. Maybe it will be much more.

For me, it is the next logical step. There is no other way to turn. The more I think about creation and the vastness of the universe, the simpler things become. It is only in the darkness of deceit that things become confusing. Religion only left many questions unanswered, and left me disconnected from truth. It caused me to fear the unknown, as some sort of great judgement. Could any fear of aliens be any more horrible than an eternity in hell? So when I consider what could possibly be true, alien encounter is no more unbelievable than angels and hell. If we can exist here on earth than why can't there be other forms of life out there somewhere? And as probable as that is, given our own existence in this vast universe, why would we think that they wouldn't be more advanced than we are? As a matter of fact, given our history of sheer idiocy, the odds are great that 'most' life out there is likely far more advanced.

We are travelling in spaceships! Not far, but we do have our vehicles out there in space. Some unmanned satellites have travelled far out into the solar system. So why is it that we should think that we alone have a monoploly on space travel. Of course there are others out there travelling through space. It is far more ludicrous to suggest there aren't. Self proclaimed intelligent humans suggest there aren't by asking why ETs have not yet been proven to exist. They say they would have made themselves known by now. They say there should be physical evidence.

Well, that's like saying that a blind and deaf invalid who has never left his home or had anyone in, must be the only person alive in the neighborhood.

The real question is actually why would any ET want to come and visit us in the first place. Think about it! If you somehow made yourself a spaceship and could suddenly travel to another world, and you came near one where you witnessed its inhabitants killing each other on every part of that planet,and saw its inhabitants dying by the millions from disease and hunger while the wealthy population stood by passively, would you want to go there to visit? I wouldn't even want to visit my next door neigbor down the street if they were fighting with each other everytime I went there, let alone if they were diseased.

There is something about 'instinctively knowing right from wrong' that comes into play here. Morality!

There is something about the heartfelt emotions that well within us which bonds all intelligent life of conscience. Conscience!

This is what separates us from the animals and it comes from 'within', where our feelings and emotions collide. Is it too much to think that other beings can also be so inclined? If so, then why wouldn't ETs who have evolved much longer than humans also have a higher state of spiritual conscience, or consciousness?

It seems to be that the spiritual seems to hold the truth together no matter what the philosophy. It always boils down to owning that little voice in our heads which we never seem to understand. Personal opinion and misunderstanding does not alter truth. And the truth is there. Creation is a fact, and though we may not be able to discern the truth of it, we are able to recognize and acknowlege certain spiritual instincts that are borne within, and unavoidable. Morality is not based in civil laws, it is based in spiritual truth. And it is exactly 'this one truth' that we cannot deny, and are unavoidably aware of, that seems to be the 'connection' between, what is 'out there', and what is 'known here'.

There is a reason why we do not have evidential facts of ET existence, and it has to do with spiritual development. If humans can be spiritually disgusted by the immoral, and shun it instinctively, then morality, being a 'spiritual truth', should also be a 'universal aspect', meaning that ETs would also be spiritually inclined to evade immorality. Even to be disgusted by it so as to shun from it as well.

The spiritual universal truth of instinctively knowing and feeling the wrong in brutally killing an innocent being is part of a natural method of creation preserving itself. It is purely logic that should all life forms dispose of their reproductions, life would not continue to exist in the physical realm. So the mysterious force of creation, whatever or whoever that may be, has natural laws of an instinctive aspect which bind all life within creation. And opposition to these natural laws of creation is what creation itself abhors. And humans, ETs and any life intelligent enough to understand this, being a part of creation, would abhor anything opposing the natural laws of creation.

Hense we see our bond to those who may be watching from afar and abhorred by mankinds' primitive state of brutality and ignorance. Love must be universal, and therefore heartache also.

What do they know about creation and a creator that we might learn from them if we could gain their interest instead of their disgust? What do they know of the spiritual aspect of creation which connects us all to the natural laws? Where can they take us? What can they show us? And in our present state of evolution and corruption, why would they want to?

Could we possibly have anything to offer them?

In searching for spiritual truth I have come to this crossroad between the immoral state of humanity, and the possible universality of natural moral law. Since any being which may be a creator does not reveal itself to me as a being, I can only relate to it through what has been created and placed before me. I can only be responsible to respond to those spiritual inclinations within me that unite me with the creation in which I exist, and strive to become more familiar with my spiritual reality, so as not to live solely according to the physical just because that is easier to ascertain.

Growing to be more that what we are does not mean striving to 'have' more. It means evolving in our understanding of creation and where we fit into it. And by letting the natural instincts of a universal morality based on the laws of creation guide us so that we do not become abhorrent creatures shunned by the rest of creation. Growing means to evolve from primitive brutes caring only to survive in the physical, to instead become intelligent, improved beings enlightened by their spiritual unity with creation.

That must be our evolution. That must be the goal of one who wishes to grow and prosper. The material things are fleeting and always passing away, but the creation continues on and on. How we flow with it determines our future state of being. And, so it is, that from the teachings of a young mother out of compassion for her child, that I learn, as a man, to apply that technique to compliment the teachings of extraterrestrial life, who seem to be in tune with everything that I have just espoused here. Have more evolved beings come here to assist us in our own evolution? If so, then what they have to teach us about life and creation is exactly what I seek in my own quest for truth.

Can I trust what they tell me? As with all teaching, we must judge it on its own merit and credibility, and more importantly, how it equates with that spiritually universal morality we acknowlege as creation's laws of existence.

Through Billy Meier we have an opportunity to consider what might be evolved teaching from an unearthly source. They have obviously seen and experienced far more than we can imagine. So, given their offer, and the way that it corrolates with creation and seems in tune with the laws of creation, we would be poor indeed if we did not take advantage of this opportunity. Over time their teaching will expose its merits, and that in itself, regardless of the end result, is growth through experience.

Although I have given years of study to biblical teaching, only to discover its faults and deceits, it still taught me a great deal, and I have grown spiritually as a result. My journey continues now, with the knowledge I have gained through that experience, to begin weighing what I believe may be my most motivating, exciting and advancing study of possible extraterrestrial teaching.

One night, a few years after that first spiritual awakening I wrote about earlier, I once again fell into a meditative trance and enjoyed an experience that I am not sure I can do justice to with words. I became aware of a 'union', a connection with many hundreds of others, maybe thousands, who were also in the same 'state' as myself, and we were all offering praise to the creator (creation) in a way that I had never before experienced. The only way that I can explain it is to say that our voices were altogether being carried into the atmosphere like musical notes rising into space from places all across the planet. The air was filled with these 'notes', and there was a sense of communion with like-minded individuals, all with one purpose, and accomplishing something that had been ongoing through the ages, but unbeknownst to the rest of the world.

It was the most satisfying expreience I have ever felt, and unfortunately, the burden of my life has not allowed me to reenter that realm again. Maybe I can once again find out if that experience is somehow connected with these new findings I am discovering here. Hope is all I have now!

What I have been able to discern from trying to sort out this new Pleaidian interest is that, in placing things into an order of thought, I have come full circle. As though it just all seems to fit perfectly into place. The following is a breakdown of what I have gone through to reach my present level of thinking:

Meditation
Realization of spirit
Search fro truth
Cautious of deceit
Steadfast study
Realizing despair of religion
Discovering ancient legends
Introduction to ETs
Understanding morality
Morality linked to spirit
Spirit linked to creation
Plejarens teach spiirt and creation
Realize evolution of spirit
Meditate to grow spiritually

I have gone from meditation to meditation - from spirit to evolved spirit - this cannot be a coincidence!

Sincerely,
Edward Lewis
Don't just follow the laws of creation, feel them!

J_rod7

Post Number: 359
Posted on Sunday, November 02, 2008 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings in Peace to All

To introduce myself, My name is Rod Morrill. I have not yet told the Story = How I Learned about Billy and the Mission. I'll do so Here.

Allow me to share with you these DIRECT EXPERIENCES from my Life, by which I KNOW these TEACHINGS ARE TRUE (i.e.: The Spiritual Teachings from Billy and the Plejarans). I have previously only shared these Experiences with close Family members, and with my current Wife (of 30-years now). Some of this is posted in another Section, and is expanded here to complete "How I Found Billy and the Mission."

I am born in 1946, and grew up in New Hampshire. I am a Graduate from the US Navy = Nuclear Engineering Program. After two Tours with the Navy, I attended University in Utah, from where I have a Degree in Electronics, with additional studies in Comparative Religions, Engineering, and Organic Chemistry. I am a Father of four Sons and two Daughters, and now a GrandFather of Nine. I grew up Bi-Lingual, speaking both French and English. My Father's direct Lineage came to America from France in 1632. I am also part, by Genetics from My Mother, Native American (Algonquin), and also Scandinavian-Danish Viking.

My Family owned about 90-acres of wild Woodland and about 50-acres of open Fields there in the FootHills of the White Mountains of New Hampshire. This adjoined a huge Wilderness territory that extended up into some rugged granite Mountains. In the Fields was a small Orchard of red & yellow Apple Trees and Pear Trees. In season, there grew wild Strawberries, Cranberries, Rhubarb, Blackberries, Raspberries, and Blueberries. The woods were Pine Trees, Spruce Trees, Elm, Oak, Maple (ones from which we made Maple Syrup and Maple Sugar), Birch Trees, Ferns, natural Springs with little Brooks, and delightful red mint Berries. The Land there is full of Wildlife Animals.

I explored all this from the earliest when I could walk, usually by myself, and eating freely of the wild Supply of Creations' Bounty. I grew with a natural and mutual Empathy with all the Wildlife and Animals that lived in those Woods. I had become Attuned with Nature. By this being Naturally Attuned, I developed a sense of Meditation in Activity, an Awareness of the Spirit in all Life, a natural Communion.

When I was only a small Baby in the Crib, People would come and peer over the Crib to see the "new Baby." They would make the usual 'baby-talk' nonsense noises. While they were doing this, I could actually FEEL their emotional State, and their emotions were not directed towards me, but generally of their own turmoils and needs. As I could not then speak, I could not then say "you Hypocrites, say what you really mean." I continue to have this Ability to sense feelings in others, as I know if they are telling me Truth or Falsehood before they speak. I also do have the Ability to spontaneously see the Aura around People in full Colors, when the Need arises.

One time, deep up in the Mountains, I was followed by a large Wildcat (the Paw-print was as large as my own Foot). It circled around me several times at an unseen, yet in-hearing distance, as I progressed through the dense Woods until I came out on an old logging Road. It could have had me for Lunch at any moment, but I also thought: "if this were to be my fate, I would surrender and accept". I had let go any Fear, and continued in Peace. However as I continued, I had got the feeling that as it was following me, it was also protecting me.

At about age 7-years, when I was then climbing to the very tops of many different Trees each day, I climbed to the top of a 30-meter (nearly 100-foot) tall Pine Tree. Up there, with my Arms wrapped around the top Branches, I was swaying gently with the Wind and admiring the top view of the Forest all around. I suddenly became FLOODED with LOVE, a feeling which seemed to actually be coming from the Tree itself. By this I know the Trees and all of Nature are/is filled with a living Spirit which is aware of our Presence and our Intent.

At about age 10-years, while walking through the Woods, I came to a large area of chest-high Ferns, surrounded by Spruce and Birch, which I had not seen before. As I waded slowly through these Ferns, unable to even see anything below the Tops, I came out to near the edge of the Ferns close to a granite Boulder. There, sunning itself next to the Boulder, was a Badger. This Badger was the size of a medium Dog. Most people who know them, know they are very territorial, and they can be vicious if cornered. This one rose up, turned around and started to waddle off into the deep Woods. It stopped alongside the Boulder and turned it's Head around to look at me. Then, to my amazement, as I was looking into it's Eyes, WORDS came CLEARLY into my Mind which said "Go In Peace, O' Man". By this I know that all the Animals are also Intelligent Spirits, and they CAN communicate with us Humans - IF they CHOOSE, and IF we can LISTEN (while in a state of "meditation-in-activity", with a suspension of judgment).

At about age 27, in 1973. I was then living in a House in Utah where I had been attending College as a Veteran on the GI-Bill. In the afternoon one day, I went into my Bedroom to pray and meditate. Suddenly, the Room seemed to get perceptibly darker, and I felt the sense of a Presence. Turning my head to the right, I could see the OUTLINE of an Entity in the Doorway. The middle of the Outline was in the shape of a Human Person, and was transparent, where I could see the Hallway beyond, and it was completely surrounded by a Darkness. There was no communication from it, and I felt a sense of foreboding, a feeling of dark Intent. I raised my right Hand and firmly commanded the Entity to leave my presence and to leave my House. Instantly, the Entity vanished and the House felt normal again. As I looked out the Window, I felt relieved to see the Sunlight in the Trees. By this, I know there are occasionally Spirits around, of which we are not usually aware.

One time, while visiting some Friends in Indiana, I went out into their Garden in the evening and sat down next to a Stone Wall to meditate in the serenity of the place. There were Roses, clinging Ivy, and other flowers surrounding me under a large Oak Tree . After a refreshing deep timeless meditation, upon opening my Eyes, I was surprised to see the Ivy had turned loose Vines and Leaves towards me, some as much as 45-degrees from both sides, as though seeking for the Sun.

At one period of my life during my 20's, I had joined with a church. After the church leaders had come to know me, they invited me to speak before the Congregation one Sunday. I spoke extemporaneously, from the Heart, before a full House. Near the conclusion of my talk, I could see a bright white Radiance forming about 6-feet above the heads of those in Assembly. As I looked in amazement, the radiance grew brighter, and there appeared the form of a Man in the center, first at a great distance, and slowly floating closer towards me. The Man was in a standing position, with Arms held straight out to both sides, wearing a brilliant white Robe covering his full body down to his Feet. It appeared that the Man was the Source of the brilliant white Light. I could still see those sitting down in front of me with my peripheral vision. I felt a surge of Energy, a surge of pure Love and Acceptance fill me, then the Vision faded. I sat down behind the Pulpit where it took 5 or 6 minutes for my Eyesight to return to normal. It was though I had looked directly into the Sun. I would like to hear your Thoughts in regard to this Vision, what it could mean, where it came from. I have my own thoughts on the Experience, and would value yours.

I have studied from the Poems and Teachings of Lao-Tzu, and the way of the Tao. I have also studied the Principals and Methods of Zen Buddhism, Tibetan Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, and Tantric Yoga. I have completed Experiential Workshops under the auspices of a trained Psychologist in Self-Hypnosis, Past-Life regression, Remote viewing, and Psychometry. My knowledge from these Experiential workshops is sufficient to teach, but I choose not to. I have studied the Tibetan Book of the Dead and The Tibetan Book of the Great Liberation. Two Books I can also recommend are: Zen And the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance and Lila: An Inquiry into Morals both by the author: Robert M. Pirsig. Another Book which I can recommend is The Kybalion by: Three Initiates, a Discourse on the Hermetic Philosophy.

I found about the 'Billy Meier Experience', first from reading the Book Lightyears by Gary Kinder in the mid-1970's. That Book included a reference to materials available from Wendelle Stevens, and from Lee and Brit Elders. I then purchased the Books: Message From the Pleiades, the Contact Notes , the beautiful Photo Journal produced by the Elders, and the 3-Set of Videos of the Beamship Trilogy. I have known the Truth since from the mid-70s, that Humans from the Stars had arrived, the Truth that We had received an Important Message of Hope, Love, and Direction for Us on Earth. I re-discovered FIGU & the Forums only last year. My Orientation to life has always been that of a Mystic. As the Mystical Approach and View opens on knowing the Truth of 'What-Is-Real', I am Very Glad to have found the Truth of Creation which has been brought to Us from Billy and the Plejarens.

May that We All go Forward in the Growth of Truth

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others,
Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page