Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Member List FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 12, 2008

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Mission » The Pleiadians/Plejarens and the Federation » Misc. Discussions on Plejaren » Archive through December 12, 2008 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Syn

Post Number: 97
Posted on Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i could have sworn that i remember reading a post from CF that the ps just "skim" over the german forums to see whats going on, i recall i seen it when billy got paid a visit with a p when he had a severe cold a few months back. Soemthing else with the hospital saying they cant do anything...
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 366
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From the questions answered by Billy section:

May 26, 2008
Hi Billy,

This question was raised a couple of times in the past on this forum, not by me though.

Do the Plejaren's read or follow any of Figu's forums to see how people or things are going in any way, and if so, why and also what are their thoughts.

many thanks

Answer:}
They are just observing/reading the texts.

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=prev&topic=12&page=9270

(Just a kindly memory refresher.)

Joe

Post Number: 21
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is the following website correct to state that the Plejaren planet Erra is only 358 light-years away from Earth? http://www.galactic-server.com/linkmap.html

I'm asking 'cause I thought that the Plejaren planet Erra was actually about 500 light-years away from Earth.

Joe

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 12:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Are all or most Plajarens telepathic?

Phenix

Post Number: 165
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kameraden,

We face a deep Crisis, a humanitarian Catastrophe; Overpopulation threatens us and our Planet.

Considering:

A/ Articles 1 and 2, Chapter 1( Purposes and Principles) of the Charter of the United nations;
B/ Chapter 6 of the Charter(Pacific Settlement of Disputes) - the Articles 33/38;
C/ Chapter 7(Action with Respect to Threats to Peace, Breaches of the Peace, and Acts of Aggression) of the Charter;
D/ Article 5 of UNESCO( http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0011/001124/112479Eo.pdf)
E/ The general Jurisprudence on the Rules and Conditions of international Intervention, Assistance and the Definition of the Concept 'Humanitarian Intervention' - "Two arguments for the legitimacy and legality of humanitarian intervention have been made. The first is based on the right to self-defence and concerns unilateral action, the second invokes chapter vii of the UN charter and applies to multilateral action (or action authorised by the UN security council).
i) The only case that can be made for unilateral intervention is based on the right to self-defence under article 51 of the UN charter. This point is relevant to a discussion of humanitarian intervention because it was made by all three countries which in recent history undertook unilateral intervention that could legitimately be called “humanitarian” (India, Vietnam, and Tanzania). In other words, not even those who did intervene in humanitarian emergencies based their actions on a universal right to unilateral intervention. Transnational refugee flows or other destabilising events caused by humanitarian emergencies can be construed as a threat to the national security of the receiving country, and their prevention through humanitarian intervention would thus fall under article 51.
ii) Unilateral action under article 51, however, does not substantially differ from multilateral action under chapter vii insofar as every threat to international peace and security seems to be necessarily a threat to a particular country at the same time. If the flow of refugees from country A to country B poses a threat to international peace and security, it clearly poses also a threat to country B.
[...]( for further Reading: http://jha.ac/1996/09/03/the-politics-of-humanitarian-intervention/ ; http://www.idi-iil.org/idiE/resolutionsE/2003_bru_03_en.PDF ; http://www.idrc.ca/en/ev-28519-201-1-DO_TOPIC.html ; http://www.gmu.edu/academic/ijps/vol6_2/Conteh-Morgan.htm )

F/ Our Knowledge and Awareness of the Threats of Overpopulation for the Life, the Well-being, for Peace and Security of Earth Humans and for the Survival of Planet Earth, its Flora and Fauna, as revealed to us by Mister 'Billy', Eduard Albert Meier (http://www.theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm ; http://theyfly.com/PDF/A_PREDICTION.pdf );
G/ The Responsibility of Mister Ptaah with Regard to Planet Earth, in the Name of the Plejaren Federation; He, Mister Ptaah, being the Jschwjsch of Planet Earth - Reference: Mister Guido Moosbruger, Member of FIGU Core-Group, in his Book 'And yet...they fly!'; last Page but one; Quote: "OM - The most important Creational Laws and Directives, Rules of Order and Guidelines; Aim and Tasks of man in his material and spiritual life, laid out and explained by Jschwjsch Ptaah and his Prophet, Billy."
H/ Planet Earth does not have a central Government;
I/ The Oneness of Consciousness in the All-embracing Creation, whereby each of us represents likewise All and the Consciousness;
K/ that, we, here, are of good Faith;
L/ and bear Responsibility for the Flora, Fauna and all other Creatures of Creation on Planet Earth;

We address Jschwjsch Ptaah, with the Following:

REQUEST OF ASSISTANCE

To Jschwjsch Ptaah,
Plejaren Federation.

Sir,

We need your Assistance.

Could you please send Impulses to all Presidents, Heads of States, Heads of Governments, Ministers-Presidents, Prime-Ministers, Kings and Queens of all Countries of Planet Earth, so that they all understand the Danger of Overpopulation and the urgent Need of a rational Population Management on Planet Earth and take the necessary Steps?

Thanks for all you have done, all you do and all you will be doing for us.

Faithfully,

FIGU Member Phenix, Adam Issa-Sunna.

Kameraden,
This is a Petition.
I call you to join your Voice and Will to mine.
Just Copy this Petition, add your Names and post it on the Forum - unless you or the Moderators come up with a better Proceeding.

Request to the Moderators.
Is there a Way to make this Petition, as an united Expression of our Free Will, available to all FIGU Forums - German, Italian, french, Japanese...?

Now then.
Let' s do the Rest, Kameraden!
Take Position, submit Ideas, inform others, tackle Overpopulation.
Let' s work!

Salome,

Adam.

Syn

Post Number: 98
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 04:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

call me crazy but i dont think ptaah would hop on his feet just because you asked him too. of hes going to do something about population then he would do it on his own accord. you asking him would not make a difference.
They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth, rather then the truth as the authority

-Gerald Massey

J_rod7

Post Number: 469
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2008 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

You ask: ["Is the following website correct to state that the Plejaren planet Erra is only 358 light-years away from Earth"] The information at Your quoted Site:[ http://www.galactic-server.com/linkmap.html ] is incorrect.

**[The Pleiades star cluster, also known as the Seven Sisters and Messier 45, is a conspicuous object in the night sky with a prominent place in ancient mythology. The cluster contains hundreds of stars, of which only a handful are commonly visible to the unaided eye.

The stars in the Pleiades are thought to have formed together around 100 million years ago, making them 1/50th the age of our sun, and they lie some 130 parsecs (425 light years) away.]**

The Plejares, current Home Stars of the Plejarens, is about 80-LightYears beyond, and 'Time-Shifted' a fractional second Dimensionally from this Space-Time. So the total is at least some 500-LightYears.

**Source** = http://www.naic.edu/~gibson/pleiades/

Keep on Keepin' on, friend, Your Questions and Studies will grow into Greater Truth.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

Phenix

Post Number: 167
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 01:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beste Empfehlung, Kameraden,

I shall begin with the Following;
In my Post 165, here above, i left a Letter of the Alphabet out.
It should indeed be:
"[...]
H/ Planet Earth does not have a central Government;
I/ The Oneness of Consciousness in the All-embracing Creation, whereby each of us represents likewise All and the Consciousness;
J/ that, we, here, are of good Faith;
K/ and bear Responsibility for the Flora, Fauna and all other Creatures of Creation on Planet Earth;[...]"

Apologies for this Lack of Carefulness; my Anecdote-Amend shall shortly follow.

Now then.
Liebe Member Syn,
I quote: "call me crazy but i dont think ptaah would hop on his feet just because you asked him too. of hes going to do something about population then he would do it on his own accord. you asking him would not make a difference."

I certainly will not call you 'crazy'!
I do not know what Mister Ptaah, the Jschwjsch of Planet Earth, would do or not do - no more than i could fathom his Reasons and Motivations, whenever He decides to act or not act, or as you put it 'hop on his feet'.
I do not know, whether asking him would make a Difference - i could even wonder how you knew that.
I just analysed, to the best of capacities, the given Question of Overpopulation; i approached the Matter upon the existing and valid Rules and Principles of Humanitarian Intervention on Earth; i made a Choice; i expressed my Free Will and asked for Assistance.
If Jschwjsch of Planet Earth, Ptaah, is to "do something about population then he would do it on his own accord.", you wrote.
I can only agree with you.
But i also know that Free Will, Expression of Free Will; the Principle of Non-Intervention and Humanitarian Intervention are a Reality and do mean something.

Would you make your own Choice, apply your own Free Will?

Salome,

Adam.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 39
Posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2008 - 02:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah is no longer the Jschwjsch of Earth. He has not been since he disbanded his base in the mid-nineties.

I think there was mentioned the possibility that we would come into contact with another race which might have among them their own Jschwjsch, who would then become the Jschwjsch of Earth, but this has either yet to happen, or the time for it to happen has passed without it occurring. Right now, I think the closest we have is Billy.

With regard to overpopulation, while it would be a very positive thing to have a unified, righteous world-government oversee serious birth-control measures, whether by reversible-sterilization methods or strict birth-stops, right now one can see that such a scenario is far from the likely outcome. Since the majority of people are irrational and have no control over their thoughts, thus no control over their feelings, which makes them subject completely to their emotional impulses and whatever triggers them, and since they also overwhelmingly -believe- that reproducing is an inalienable human right (instead of a privilege which entails huge responsibilities) ... unfortunate though it is, we may be almost certain that until something even more horrible and degenerate happens, there will be nothing done about the population growth, except what is done by informed individuals who behave responsibly about having children (or not, as the case may be).

If one wishes to start affecting positive change in this regard, it is probably best that they start with their friends and family, with those people whom they interact with most regularly and upon whom they are likely to have the most impact.

Peace,

- Gaia

Pathfinder

Post Number: 207
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gaia,

There has to be a start to everything.

if everyone sits back and becomes so disillusioned over the situation's extremity, it will take many more centuries to reach a turning point.

the sooner someone takes the reigns and gets the horses moving, the shorter that duration will be.

i agree that the situation is dismal, but if there was no hope at all the Plejarens would not bother with us.

I hope that someone will create a turn in the road somewhere within the next few miles, instead of waiting for someone to create a turn so far up the road that even my great great grandchildren will never see it.

Giving up is certainly as dangerous as the problem itself.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."
Contact 18:62

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder;

Read things more carefully before you make it sound like I have forsaken all hope or given up on the matter, especially when you should be familiar at this point with some of my other commentary about overpopulation.

Everything must have a start, yes. Harmony must be established within oneself first, then within one's immediate family, then one's social circle, then one's community, one's city, state, country, continent, hemisphere, globe, etc. Crusading behaviour is exactly the kind of thing which drew criticism from Ptaah to Dyson.

If you have not even gotten your immediate family and friends, co-workers, etc. to accept the reality of overpopulation, what good do you think you will possibly have in enlightening the minds of those who are far removed from you, and wrapped snugly in their own delusional fantasies?

Have you thought about whether you should have had children? Of all the people here who have reproduced, have any of you reflected upon whether you were truly justified in bringing children into this world? Were you in a state to support them, to protect them and nurture them? Are you still married to the man or woman with whom you had children? Did you have a reasonable number of children, even?

It's very easy to point the finger at other people for the problems of overpopulation, and to want to crusade and create some kind of grass-roots movement to stop it -- but there are several of you, I'm sure, who should probably reflect upon what you have already done yourselves, and focus more on sharing your understanding of this matter, and its absolute severity, with people close to you who you have more chance of really influencing.

Think about it.

Peace,

- Gaia

Kingman

Post Number: 547
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

Gaia couldn't be any clearer on his point that one needs to start with himself, then family, friends, etc. Good information that is offered at important moments are invaluable. Giving up should only be applied to the unrealistic aspects of approaching an over-population awareness campaigned.

Salome,
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 208
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 05:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I disagree.

This is not a matter of affording blame. Laying blame and/or accepting blame will not solve the problem.

It is also not a matter to be addressed locally. This is a worldwide infestation that crosses so many boundaries or religion and culture that if it is not addressed with a strong worldwide voice it will never reach a takeoff speed.

I do not know of the incident with Dyson, but I do know that the Plejaren have shown us the problem, given us advice on how to address it, and expect us to tackle it as a mission.

What FIGU plans to do other than what Billy has already done I am not sure. But we as concerned citizens of our planet have as much an obligation to tackle the mission as any of the FIGU members.

If you think you can cure the worlds ills in your own home base with your own family, than act accordingly. I believe that is thinking too small and will not achieve anything except possibly your having a much smaller family in a few generations. What will your small family have contributed to those who increased largely in the meantime.

You could say that all you have accomplished is having less people to fight the battle.
"Therefore nothing may mislead him to un-truth and falseness, because his entire BEING is in the creational cognition of infinite truth."

Earthling

Post Number: 111
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very true, Gaia ... when one cannot even change their nearest & dearest, how can one hope to change the world.

As you say; one must begin with themselves. If there is any truth and wisdom there, it will grow naturally and in accordance with creational laws.

Kingman

Post Number: 550
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 06:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

Your grabbing at the short version. All that was said is this;

If you can't convince those around you, your not ready to bring the fight to the billions of people, because you haven't honed your fighting skills yet.

That's all that is meant by Gaia and myself.

His last post to you stated right off,

"Read things more carefully before you make it sound like I have forsaken all hope or given up on the matter, especially when you should be familiar at this point with some of my other commentary about overpopulation. "

What more does he need to serve you with for a honest, well thought out reply to, ALL THAT HE SAID.

And saying it is not a matter to be addressed locally? Boy, does that miss the mark. Who's going to assist you as you embark out into the world to save everyone from over-population. I'll tell you, the people around you. Take the blinders off. Get the situation understood and find a starting point. Trying to eat a whole cow in one bite doesn't mean you can swallow it.

Unless you got the inside connections and free use of a major broadcast network, it's piece by piece till the puzzle is solved.

Good day.
a friend in america
Shawn

J_rod7

Post Number: 477
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello All,

I don't think it is Unreasonable to ask for assistance. Whether Ptaah is currently Jschwjsch of Earth or not, He may still yet hear our Appeal.

[ They regularly send impulses to Earth-scientists, undetected, to plant useful inventions within their minds ]
-Source ...:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Erra

If no One ASKS, no one will answer. QED

As member Pathfinder has expressed: "There has to be a start to everything."

A little self-disclosure here... I myself had the Vasectomy Procedure done some 30-years ago. So, then, at a time when I could have fathered more children, my election was Enough is Enough. I have taken Personal Responsibility over this. This was in full agreement with my Wife, who passes our Reasoning along to her Family. Certainly, this is not to suggest such action for anyone else. It is a personal Decision best left to Individual Conscience.

I think all of us here have a vested Interest... Provide help, ask for help, step UP, or step aside while the rest of us go Forward. From my Perspective - One who Votes, has a right for input to Policy.

Salome
From One Eternal Spiritual Being to All Others, Awaken to Your true Essential Being
J_rod7

J_rod7

Post Number: 479
Posted on Thursday, December 11, 2008 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As to Earth being without the Jshwjsh, consider the following from Contact 251...:

[Billy-
Oh, yes, what about your activity as Jshwjsh for Earth; is that redundant now that you have completed your task?
Ptaah-
Certainly, for I must turn to other assignments now.
Billy-
Too bad. So the Earth is without an Jshwjsh now.
Ptaah-
That is not quite correct, for there still exist descendants of old “gods” who will make themselves heard. But I am only allowed to report about it to you confidentially, if you are interested.
Billy-
By all means - let’s do it after our official conversation.
Ptaah-
So this is how we shall handle it.] (Emphasis added /Jrod)

What Exactly is meant by this, is known only to Billy and the Core Group, so far as I know.

Salome
J_rod7

Pathfinder

Post Number: 209
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

May I suggest that we look to creation for the guides that may lead us to seeing a directive here as we have been taught.

Shawn and Gaia, among others suggest that we attack this problem on the homefront on a degree of evolutionary speed. this will of course work, for as we all know, we will evolve through this problem. In some hundred thousand years or so at that rate.

Looking to nature for comparisons to address the problem let me toss this scenario at you.

The Spruce Budworm is an infestation of caterpillar that can destroy thousands of acres of forest. In its march through the forest it can be a mile long and hundreds of yards wide. And every leaf and branch caught in that parade will be covered in the pests.

Now one could take five of his friends and get them to each take five family members and they could go into the midst of that procession and step on bugs all day long and never make a dent in the progress of the infestation. Sure they have accomplished something at least. But at that rate, have they gained an upper hand on the problem?

Now, in contrast, one man, with the right tool in the right place at the right time, can fly over that parade and cover it with a bug spray that will totally annihilate the entire population of the pesky critters. Now that mathematical equation does have an affect that will make a difference.

Again, let's suppose that a large dam has a major leak caused by a damaged control valve and is threatening to flood and obliterate a few small towns that will be caught in the path of the flood. Now we could take a few families from each of the towns and go out and start piling sandbags, and the effort would be at least an attempt to save a few homes. But when the dam bursts that small effort would literally have been washed away.

Now again, one man, with the right tool, in the right place at the right time, could place a wrench on the valve and repair it, saving the entire valley from devastation.

Overpopulation is not going to be solved by sandbaggers and footstompers. It is going to be solved by tactic and tool. FIGU must be petitioned to devise a way to produce this from its ranks. if not Billy, than someone or group that can speak for Billy as emmisaries and ambassadors to relay the message.

The message must be concise with reasoning and solutions, and it must come from the mouth of the prophet as planned by the Plejaren. It must be the Prophet's message, (the right man), relayed by the messengers, (the right tool), via an effective media, (the right place), be that internet, television or government officials, it must be personally delivered, and at (the right time), NOW!

"In OM canon 38 the JHWH instructs the prophet, to go forth and teach the
people and speak to them, and tell them that the laws and directives of nature
are the laws and directives of the Creation."

Writing letters to government officials who will simply toss them into the garbage can is sandbagging. Writing books that will sit on bookshelves and maybe sell a few hundred copies to passive bystanders is footstomping.

Devising a way for the right person or persons to be in the right place at the right time with the right tool will accomplish the affect of closing the control valve and attacking millions with a counter spray.

FIGU must come out of their hermit status and renew the mission with a vigor that will be effective. If they do not act upon the instruction of the JHWH than they hold the well-being of mankind as their responsibility.

I admire the passion of Adam and others who also understand this great need. This is not an issue to be left to the slow progress of evolution, which is why the Plejaren have become involved in the first place. did they train Billy all of his life just to have him become a hermit? BEAM provides us with the means to attack this issue. Now it is those who he trusts that he must utilize to continue his lifelong quest by deploying them in a way that will actually accomplish the turning of a valve, and the spraying of a cure. The AA did not leave his place on the evolution ladder to return here to simply regather knowledge to evolve all over again. He came here for a mission.

Now will FIGU try to step on a few hundred bugs to help him complete that mission, or will his trusted followers use their ingenuity to tackle the issues with effect? Surely they can put their intellect to use and devise an effective strategy that goes farther than a letter tossed into a trash basket in some government officials office.

Yes, Gaia and Shawn, we all have our own personal repsonsibility here, and so does FIGU. I hate to see the sacrifice of the AA diminished to sandbagging when with a little brainstorming so much more is possible.

To all those who agree, I suggest we devise a way to petition FIGU and Billy to regather their troops and restructure the battlefield while we still have Billy to lead the way. Billy will be the general remaiming protected at the Headquarters. We are in grave danger of missing the greatest opportunity this planet has ever had to advance.

Did the Plejaren make the mistake of coming here only to watch a few cavemen run into the woods to squash a few bugs? The AA and the Plejaren know something more than they have told us, probably having something to do with a non-interference policy to do with Creational law. But they came here on a mission, and they knew they were not wasting their time. It is our choice, but they know the results.

It is now a matter of when, and who will step forward and accomplish this! By the sounds of things it will not be Shawn or Gaia. Who at FIGU is listening? Who there is stirring? What the heck are you guys doing at that compound besides gardening and writing books?

Let's find the right persons, tools, places and times and act now!

You do not need to rebuke me for passively standing by and expecting everyone else to do something. I expect this from you ahead of time. It does not change the truth of anything I have just said however. I am not the AA, or a core group member or a person of means. I will not apologize for that. But I do have this opportunity to possibly influence the right person at the right time. How many bugs did you step on today?

Badr

Post Number: 439
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 04:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pathfinder,

Now that was a long post, i am sure you could have got to the point with a sentence or two. Anyways, I just wanted to mention that you probably never went to the SSSC and seen for yourself what the core group members are doing.

Hence me saying that you are really really unfair in the comments you are giving about them. Just because you dont see them in front of your house talking about overpopulation and other things doesnt mean anything.

I just advise you to stop talking about them as if you knew what they are doing on a daily basis.

And might as well request you to get back to the topic

Salome, Badr

Pathfinder

Post Number: 210
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My concerns may seem invalid to you BADR, but please let me judge my own concerns for myself.

I appreciate you posting it despite your disregard for it but I must ask you why you feel that my remarks are insulting when it is only natural for the followers to ask the intentions of their leaders. I was under the impression that FIGu teaches that we are to ask as many questions as possible to reach our own conclusions based upon precise ponderance and thought. Otherwise we are mere blind faith sheep.

I will again ask what the intentions are of Billy Meier, the core group and FIGU regarding the continued mission?

Or are the letters that have already been written and the books in progress the last of the mission work?

I have the greatest respect for the sacrifices that BEAM has made over a lifetime and MORE. that was noted in my previous post.

My respect for FIGU is uncertain as I am not sure that I can see what its intentions are at this time.

Billy has every right to retire, and i wish him nothing but happiness. But I ask also, is his mission over? And if it is not, has he placed amyone in position to continue it, and in what way will that be manifest to those of us who are following?

these are reasonable questions? And certainly within the topic of this thread, the mission of the Pleaidians and miscellaneous. What is your definition of Miscellaneous BADR?

Phenix

Post Number: 180
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Liebe Kameraden,

I agree with Herr moderatot Badr.

I do share though the view of the honorable comrade pathfinder, as far as it is about the need to step up the pace; the need to rethink our attitude towards ourselves, Herr Meier, the spiritual Teachings and FIGU.
As far as i know and understood, the spiritual Teachings des Herrn Meier consists of two parts:
- learning Truth, Knowledge and Wisdom through the thorough and logical study of the Creational Laws;
- applying this Truth, this Knowledge and this Wisdom in our daily life and ways of being; this one being the most difficult and challenging.
Regarding overpopulation, I think it is time and necessary to move over to the phase of application.

Considering that the current topic is closely connected to overpopulation, i would like to further suggest the following, in the framework of our coordinated active awareness campaign:
A/ to make active use of the traditional Christmas and New Year' wishes to drop a word on overpopulation;
B/ to make use of the 'readers letters', 'opinions pages', 'readers and/or members pannels' of newspapers(also in their online versions) to address overpopulation;
C/ i do not know, whether it is still the case now, but at my time there were possibilities at school to write a redaction, a paper, an essay upon a topic of the student's own choice.
This could offer an opportunity.
D/ BBC organizes and broadcasts regularly 'World Forums', 'Doha Forums' and the like, focusing on global issues.
It could make sense to suggest the topic of overpopulation to the board of BBC;
E/ in The Netherlands and Belgium there is a very popular show called 'Man bijt hond', broadcasted on the first official TV channels in both countries, whereby cameras and microphones are presented to 'common people' in the streets to briefly and freely say whatever they wish - including just sending greetings to friends and families.
Maybe similar programs exist elsewhere.
I shall find a way to be on that program.

Other personal ways:
I have regular contact with an organization based in Caux, Switzerland, which is acknowledged by and has a representative at the UN( the Moral ReArmement(MRA) and since 2001, known as Initiatives of Change - http://www.caux.ch/ - of which i am a scholar in 'Peace Building and Conflict Resolution'.
Although this organization operates largely on the christian grounds of love, peace, dialogue and pacific co-existence between different faiths, there exist nevertheless enough openness for other world views and philosophies.
I shall approach the MRA with our awareness campaign.
I also studied in Russia with a Kamerad, whose father is the adoptive father of the current president of the democratic republic of Congo, central Africa, mister Joseph Kabila, with whom that Kamerad grew up.
This country is currently in chaos, but i shall see what could be done on this front.
And finally, my sister is in charge of the department of child protection, family planning and women well-being and emancipation at the Ministry of Health and Education of Niamey, the capital city of the republic of Niger(north-west Africa, by the Sahara Desert), my country of birth.
I have informed my sister of our initiative and asked her for help and advice.

So, i think that we can make some difference by taking the necessary steps also at individual levels.

Salome,

Adam.

Kingman

Post Number: 552
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 10:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pathfinder,

The Mission of FIGU is the safe guarding and dissemination of the Spiritual Teachings.

Your over eagerness is immature in my opinion. Try not to destroy the most important reason Billy works on every second.

I'm not going to speak for those who you offend at FIGU with this statement'

"Who at FIGU is listening? Who there is stirring? What the heck are you guys doing at that compound besides gardening and writing books? "

But you are not them, nor are you directly involved with them. Poor judgement leads to poor action, as you've shown here.

Try taking bigger, deeper breaths, as this allows more oxygen to the brain. I'm not kidding in this fact. Over anxious and impatient are lousy substitutes for concerted and designed.

Slowdown. This challenge we face isn't something you can take a pill and cure.
a friend in america
Shawn

Pathfinder

Post Number: 212
Posted on Friday, December 12, 2008 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Shawn,

I do not see how my asking these pertinent questions of those at FIGU and the core group is insulting.

I would like to follow their teaching and be a part of their efforts. In order to do this I would like to know what their mindset is for further endeavors.

Now how can I ask these questions without having people climb on board the defensive train to evasion?

Again I ask the FIGU hierarchy, the core group, BEAM and the Plejaren, if you would seek out people who are likeminded and want to follow your teachings, and be active in the mission you have taken on, would you please tell us what your tactics will be, and what you expect of us as followers? Is there some course of action being taken now, or is all that is going to be done already accomplished regarding the mission? Do any FIGU members read this forum? Do they consider anything we have to say here? What is going on at that compound, the Semjase center in the way of mission protocol and activity? Or is writing letters and books the way that you choose to address these issues? I have no problem with the writings of FIGU and have learned much from them. I simply want to know if that is the only course of action that will be taken. IMO there is a great need for further action as I posted earlier.

I would sincerely like to know these things, and despite the fact that Shawn, Gaia and BADR seem to think I have no right to ask or be curious, I would still like to know in spite of them.

Maybe someone from FIGU could respond and present me with some knowledge instead of criticism for seeking knowledge.

Thank You!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page